: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T19:16:44.305+0000) > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/ayfxhw/were_the_rioters_that_reworked_kayle_and_morgana/ ok, the comment confirmed Garen's ULT was from Kayle, which everyone already knew. what we DONT know is where the sword comes from
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T19:36:11.563+0000) > > ok, the comment confirmed Garen's ULT was from Kayle, which everyone already knew. > > what we DONT know is where the sword comes from can you simply ctrl + f and search for targon keyword? you didnt even read everything and you just make up things already.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KiZgzvwv,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T18:05:00.847+0000) > > No, what I mean is the answer is only valid if it's confirmed by riot, right? but since it can not be confirmed by riot, whoever you ask just seems...doesn't matter? this logic sounds awfully familiar hypocritical lol. anyway, he means can it be answered on the forums in a plausible way
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KiZgzvwv,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T19:22:50.113+0000) > > this logic sounds awfully familiar hypocritical lol. > > anyway, he means can it be answered on the forums in a plausible way It's not plausible, because you got a bunch of guys agree with it doesn't mean there isn't much people disagree. No confirmed is not confirmed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T17:17:33.213+0000) > > the rioter confirmed on reddit in a reply says it's targon related holy fuck it's not about that. I'm just stating it not called targonian magic, it's called celestial magic. anyway can you provide a link
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T19:01:45.160+0000) > > holy fuck it's not about that. I'm just stating it not called targonian magic, it's called celestial magic. anyway can you provide a link https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/ayfxhw/were_the_rioters_that_reworked_kayle_and_morgana/
UomoAfide (EUW)
: wat
> [{quoted}](name=UomoAfide,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T18:31:02.043+0000) > > wat it says on reddit.
: It's not that they can't. There a lot of things they now, they just don't bother sating it for various reasons (like an insane amount of mysteries to keep the hype) I just don't know who to ask. I tried talking directly to one of the authors of the short stories but I didn't get any answer (facebook may not be the best way but well)
> [{quoted}](name=Bidule Subtil,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KiZgzvwv,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T17:44:38.728+0000) > > It's not that they can't. There a lot of things they now, they just don't bother sating it for various reasons (like an insane amount of mysteries to keep the hype) > > I just don't know who to ask. > > I tried talking directly to one of the authors of the short stories but I didn't get any answer (facebook may not be the best way but well) No, what I mean is the answer is only valid if it's confirmed by riot, right? but since it can not be confirmed by riot, whoever you ask just seems...doesn't matter?
: Well what a call an useless question is things that won't ever be answered by Riot. By comparaison you can for example pick "Who are the 2 remaining Darkins? (it was said they were 5) Which will be answered by riot one way or another because chances are that they will be new champions at one point. "Useless" is maybe not exactly what I mean. But not having the answer of these ones doesn't make the whole LoL lore crumble. Only my brain.
> [{quoted}](name=Bidule Subtil,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KiZgzvwv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-22T17:08:09.586+0000) > > Well what a call an useless question is things that won't ever be answered by Riot. > > By comparaison you can for example pick "Who are the 2 remaining Darkins? (it was said they were 5) > Which will be answered by riot one way or another because chances are that they will be new champions at one point. > > "Useless" is maybe not exactly what I mean. > But not having the answer of these ones doesn't make the whole LoL lore crumble. Only my brain. i see. but if the question can not be answered by riot, then why bother asking?
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T16:22:00.302+0000) > > Ah, whatever you call it, it's targon related. That is what I mean. ok man whatever. but we would like to know where it was outright stated it was targon related, the sword we mean. since its origins are way more important that the magic emanated from it
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T16:28:25.377+0000) > > ok man whatever. but we would like to know where it was outright stated it was targon related, the sword we mean. since its origins are way more important that the magic emanated from it the rioter confirmed on reddit in a reply says it's targon related
: How to find answer to useless lore questions?
What's useless lore questons? lolz
zounet (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:00:44.474+0000) > > Rioter confirmed it's targon related. Where pls?
> [{quoted}](name=zounet,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-09-22T16:02:15.293+0000) > > Where pls? It's on reddit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:00:44.474+0000) > > Rioter confirmed it's targon related. I'm not saying that it's not targon related. I was stating that celestial magic is not called targonian magic.
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:58:58.367+0000) > > I'm not saying that it's not targon related. I was stating that celestial magic is not called targonian magic. Ah, whatever you call it, it's targon related. That is what I mean.
: as far as we know, it may be celestial in nature, which is what targonian magic usually is (these is no magic that goes by region, some regions simply have an affinity for one type of magic). this is die to Garen possibly being a sorta channel for Kayle's justice and the properties of sun steel, at the very least, Sylas finds it very interestin
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-22T14:57:44.821+0000) > > as far as we know, it may be celestial in nature, which is what targonian magic usually is (these is no magic that goes by region, some regions simply have an affinity for one type of magic). this is die to Garen possibly being a sorta channel for Kayle's justice and the properties of sun steel, at the very least, Sylas finds it very interestin Rioter confirmed it's targon related.
: It makes sense - I can't imagine that Sunsteel would be innately anti-magical without having magical properties in and of itself, so it isn't too far-fetched to assume that Demacian weaponry has some connection to Kayle's magic. Plus, I mean, we have this quote; {{champion:50}}: _"Ignorant of the very magic you carry into battle. How Demacian."_
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-22T13:41:43.066+0000) > > It makes sense - I can't imagine that Sunsteel would be innately anti-magical without having magical properties in and of itself, so it isn't too far-fetched to assume that Demacian weaponry has some connection to Kayle's magic. > > Plus, I mean, we have this quote; > > {{champion:50}}: _"Ignorant of the very magic you carry into battle. How Demacian."_ Garen hates magic due to his childhood experience, which has nothing to to do with his political faith, though. Also Kayle's magic is targonian. it's not her magic actually, she is just the heritage of the targonian magic.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LeR1j0T2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-22T13:20:04.160+0000) > > none of the aboves What do you think, then? I could only add 10 so I tried to include what I felt most people thought.
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LeR1j0T2,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-22T13:21:10.697+0000) > > What do you think, then? I could only add 10 so I tried to include what I felt most people thought. What I don't like most is the taunts that make people gone crazy about twisting competitors into romance. That's not healthy. And by crazy I mean it, as I myself got harmed for not following their opinion. (banned and insulted). It's gone too far. I just want to play a healthy game, not everytime when I approaching an enemy and my taunts are considered and rumorred around as flirts.
: What do you consider to be the biggest issue with playing this game?
UomoAfide (EUW)
: Sort of? Is targonian magic intrinsecally different than normal runeterran magic though?
> [{quoted}](name=UomoAfide,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jnPjEMZi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-22T13:09:45.774+0000) > > Sort of? Is targonian magic intrinsecally different than normal runeterran magic though? yea 'coz targon is different from other region? Or you have documents show all magic come from targon?
Rioter Comments
GreenLore (EUW)
: Would be difficult because some regions have better team comps than others. For example there isn't a single noxian support or an ADC from Targon. It might work in the future,but factions with bigger champion pools will always have an advantage in such a case(though they could limit the championpool a bit)
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BAjWFaF8,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-22T10:55:35.249+0000) > > Would be difficult because some regions have better team comps than others. > For example there isn't a single noxian support or an ADC from Targon. > > It might work in the future,but factions with bigger champion pools will always have an advantage in such a case(though they could limit the championpool a bit) They have been addding champions to each region. Noxian kinda has morg, who is part of aspect, so kinda hav part of targon, but they don't have healer like Demacia does, hope they will add more champions.
: Lets talk about their possible new game reveal in anniversary (theories)
If they wanna make a story based game, then they can divide these champions by region when queue for game match, so you won't have demacian champions and noxian champions in the same team.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T15:04:40.454+0000)...I mean, keep arguing here are not gonna change my thought or your own thought, I appretiate you replied with the official quotes, which helps me understand it has nothing to do with game coding, but still, due to the different ways of interpretation, I can not take that as a "romance" confirm. :( This is why you probably got removed from the Discord, if I'm honest. You're pushing something that is your own (very atypical) opinion on things that are commonly agreed -- and supported by Riot evidence -- to be true. You're not really making any point other than "I don't buy this" in the face of a lot of evidence that you *personally* don't believe, and you're denying all the existing evidence short of a hard "this is a thing" that Riot is intentionally being coy with. That said, there's more evidence: * **Maokai taunting Garen:** "Stop carving words into my bark! Everyone knows G <3 K!" * **Lux taunting Katarina:** "Kat and Garen sitting in a tree~ And you better just be holding hands or I'm telling!" * **Pantheon talking to Garen** or **Katarina:** "Battle is a dance, and the fortunate find their partner." * **God-King Garen talking to Katarina:** "Though it brings me no joy, I must kiss y- uh, smite you, I must smite you. You know what, never mind." At this point, this is kind of a exercise in intentional obliviousness. It's very clear that Riot is intentionally teasing this dynamic, to the point where Maokai, Lux, Pantheon, Garen, Illaoi, Jhin, and Tahm Kench all reference it with *this specific pair*, Garen's *lore* teases it, Riot teased it on the cover of the *Odyssey*-universe romance novel, Riot has mentioned it, etc. If you choose to misinterpret all of that as coincidence, then that would probably frustrate people to the point of removing you from Discord, I would imagine. You're **totally allowed** to not like that, and you're totally allowed to ignore it if you want. But asking for evidence and then ignoring all the fairrly compelling evidence as not compelling enough for you is something that would frustrate people. By all means like whatever pairing you like, but understand that you are doing so in the face of a lot of evidence to the contrary.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T16:06:25.953+0000) > > This is why you probably got removed from the Discord, if I'm honest. You're pushing something that is your own (very atypical) opinion on things that are commonly agreed -- and supported by Riot evidence -- to be true. You're not really making any point other than "I don't buy this" in the face of a lot of evidence that you *personally* don't believe, and you're denying all the existing evidence short of a hard "this is a thing" that Riot is intentionally being coy with. > > That said, there's more evidence: > > * **Maokai taunting Garen:** "Stop carving words into my bark! Everyone knows G <3 K!" > * **Lux taunting Katarina:** "Kat and Garen sitting in a tree~ And you better just be holding hands or I'm telling!" > * **Pantheon talking to Garen** or **Katarina:** "Battle is a dance, and the fortunate find their partner." > * **God-King Garen talking to Katarina:** "Though it brings me no joy, I must kiss y- uh, smite you, I must smite you. You know what, never mind." > > At this point, this is kind of a exercise in intentional obliviousness. It's very clear that Riot is intentionally teasing this dynamic, to the point where Maokai, Lux, Pantheon, Garen, Illaoi, Jhin, and Tahm Kench all reference it with *this specific pair*, Garen's *lore* teases it, Riot teased it on the cover of the *Odyssey*-universe romance novel, Riot has mentioned it, etc. If you choose to misinterpret all of that as coincidence, then that would probably frustrate people to the point of removing you from Discord, I would imagine. > > You're **totally allowed** to not like that, and you're totally allowed to ignore it if you want. But asking for evidence and then ignoring all the fairrly compelling evidence as not compelling enough for you is something that would frustrate people. By all means like whatever pairing you like, but understand that you are doing so in the face of a lot of evidence to the contrary. I do not aggree, as I never force anybody to aggree with me, I'm just disccusing this with people, I do feel that you trying to convince me to aggree with you, though. The other quotes of the champions are not quite romance evidence either, as they are not from Garen's quote directly to Katana, even the God king Garen's quote is not a romance line, it only shows he does not want to kiss her. I'm confirming you behave on my own that I'm not intended to be difficult with anyone, however, none of the source can be evidence that riot set up their relationship to be romance instead of friend, because the interpretation ways as I mentioned earlier. Sorry if you dont wanna continue discussion you don't have to.
Adder (OCE)
: Why can't we productively conversate about champion sexuality without there being so much negativity
It's actually pointless to discuss this because riot can just define what they are easily, even if many people can still challenge it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T02:38:50.218+0000)Basically, the problem here is, I don't see the teaser or the hint as romance teaser/ hint as you do, so when you say " they didn't confirm it because it's been teasing for years and they don't need to" just doesn't ring a bell to me. And that's fair. But the number of people on all of your similar threads telling you this is a thing you have been missing should probably make you look again at the information available, as *pretty much everyone but you* sees this, and that suggests you may be missing something.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T03:01:06.404+0000) > > And that's fair. But the number of people on all of your similar threads telling you this is a thing you have been missing should probably make you look again at the information available, as *pretty much everyone but you* sees this, and that suggests you may be missing something. You didn't understand what I mean, I mean the way I think / interpretate these things are different from you guys, and that is the why I can't agree with your thought, I said if Riot actually confirmed it's romance, then I wouldn't keep saying this, if that make any sense to you? I mean, keep arguing here are not gonna change my thought or your own thought, I appretiate you replied with the official quotes, which helps me understand it has nothing to do with game coding, but still, due to the different ways of interpretation, I can not take that as a "romance" confirm. :( Btw do you have other official source that confirm this?
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T02:00:02.722+0000)...as there is no official confirm they are romance. Because the whole point of having this silly thing they've been teasing obviously for a decade is that they don't WANT to lock it in. If it's been nine years of them teasing it for fun, they're not about to come out and say "this is canon" just because you don't buy the fairly obvious clues that it's a story beat (and a rather small one for both characters, which is why it isn't mentioned more). You're seemingly intentionally missing context like "they're not an item but they have history" implying "they have history of mutual interest." No one, when asked if someone is a couple, says something like "no, but they once went to an art class together," even though that is history, because it's irrelevant to the question being asked.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T02:26:58.882+0000) > > Because the whole point of having this silly thing they've been teasing obviously for a decade is that they don't WANT to lock it in. If it's been nine years of them teasing it for fun, they're not about to come out and say "this is canon" just because you don't buy the fairly obvious clues that it's a story beat (and a rather small one for both characters, which is why it isn't mentioned more). > > You're seemingly intentionally missing context like "they're not an item but they have history" implying "they have history of mutual interest." No one, when asked if someone is a couple, says something like "no, but they once went to an art class together," even though that is history, because it's irrelevant to the question being asked. Basically, the problem here is, I don't see the teaser or the hint as romance teaser/ hint as you do, so when you say " they didn't confirm it because it's been teasing for years and they don't need to" just doesn't ring a bell to me.
AQA473 (NA)
: Asexual Nidalee - An Argument
Ye know jsut because someone hasn't found someone he/she is into yet doesn't mean the person is asexual
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T01:20:36.290+0000)What obvious correlations you were talking about??? What's wrong with what I just listed? If you refuse to see all the intentional hints Riot places, I can't help you see them. You can free free to interpret things in other contexts if you want, but this is definitely a 6-vs-9 issue. Someone may see 9, but everyone else knows that 6 was intended.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T01:55:26.443+0000) > > If you refuse to see all the intentional hints Riot places, I can't help you see them. You can free free to interpret things in other contexts if you want, but this is definitely a 6-vs-9 issue. Someone may see 9, but everyone else knows that 6 was intended. Look , I'm not being difficult with anyone here, it's not that I refuse to see what you see, it's really just I don't see the way you see it, as there is no offcial confirm they are romance. I do have other ship I like, but if Riot actually confirmed it I wouldn't keep saying this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-20T23:05:06.999+0000)I mean, all the stuffs you said, are just hints, and hints can be interpretated in different ways. If you want to intentionally ignore the obvious correlations in defense of a person viewpoint opposed to those correlations, sure. But sometimes there is a correct and an incorrect interpretation of things. If I write the number 6 on the ground and you look at it from the other side, it appears to be a 9. That doesn't mean it isn't supposed to be a 6 or intended to be a 6 though -- it just means you interpret it incorrectly. That's what's occurring here. >That's really not conviving enough for them to ban me or insult me for trolling. They started the discussion and I got banned because I don't agree with their interpretation. The behavior of a specific Discord may be upsetting to you, but they're within their rights to ban you if they feel it appropriate. Given the behavior of other accounts tied to this one, I can see why they might believe your intent is less than legitimate.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T00:45:55.414+0000) > > If you want to intentionally ignore the obvious correlations in defense of a person viewpoint opposed to those correlations, sure. But sometimes there is a correct and an incorrect interpretation of things. If I write the number 6 on the ground and you look at it from the other side, it appears to be a 9. That doesn't mean it isn't supposed to be a 6 or intended to be a 6 though -- it just means you interpret it incorrectly. That's what's occurring here. > > The behavior of a specific Discord may be upsetting to you, but they're within their rights to ban you if they feel it appropriate. Given the behavior of other accounts tied to this one, I can see why they might believe your intent is less than legitimate. What obvious correlations you were talking about??? What's wrong with what I just listed? The quotes are nothing flirty and the hints are really something one can interpretate in different ways. Even the Rioter didn't say they are romantic. I know you are against my ship, but I just wanna say I mean no war or offense. I simply saying what I'm saying here. I created this thread to discuss this because I got banned and insulted for disagreeing with the admin in the discord, which is so wrong .
: Reminder that Riot is doing NOTHING with the lore!
I wanna know if they will make more stroies about taric
Shahamut (NA)
: Stop ignoring us Riot!
Stop encouraging rudeness too
: Because alien invader Heimerdinger is 1000x more attractive than any alien or human ever could be.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ErREbBGr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-20T23:21:20.239+0000) > > Because alien invader Heimerdinger is 1000x more attractive than any alien or human ever could be. He is just a lil nerd!
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-20T22:26:34.698+0000) > > The other day I was debating with people on discord about wheather or not the in game champion quotes are actually talking about garen and katana(The taunting quotes of illaoi, jhin, tahm.), and people believe it's a game coding, but my debate is : since the quotes do not contain garen's name or katana's name, they can be talking about garen x someone and katana x someone. Because garen and katana compete each other and have similar path of their own lives, it's not contradictive if those lines have similar sentence constructure. > I got insulting words and banned for disagreement with them, this is rediculous. I too ship Garen with japanese swords.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T22:33:36.567+0000) > > I too ship Garen with japanese swords. I ship garen with The Sheild.
: It's pretty obvious those quotes are referring to Garen/Katarina. This is due to the long-standing tease Riot has done, the hints in their lore, Garen's specific flirting quotes when near Katarina, [and this particular comment from a Riot designer](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2521539): >Garen and Katarina are not currently an item, but they are two people who have had moments in the past – despite being on opposite sides. These are what we call *context clues* (save the Riot comment, which is just a blunt statement that there's mutual interest and history there), and when there are this many Occam's Razor suggests that the simplest explanation (this is intentional on Riot's part to make us look in the direction of Garen/Katarina) is the correct one. Also, this has nothing to do with game coding.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fAAIeMpe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-20T22:37:08.028+0000) > > It's pretty obvious those quotes are referring to Garen/Katarina. This is due to the long-standing tease Riot has done, the hints in their lore, Garen's specific flirting quotes when near Katarina, [and this particular comment from a Riot designer](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2521539): > > These are what we call *context clues* (save the Riot comment, which is just a blunt statement that there's mutual interest and history there), and when there are this many Occam's Razor suggests that the simplest explanation (this is intentional on Riot's part to make us look in the direction of Garen/Katarina) is the correct one. > > Also, this has nothing to do with game coding. - I see, but the Rioter did not say they had romance moment. That can not prove the mutual interest you said. - Garen's quotes are nothing flirty at all. They are something normal we say when we saw a friend or an enemy instead of flirt lines. You can interpretate that way just like I can interpretate in another way. - The old lore is nothing romantic and the hints can be interpretated in many ways. - There is no tease showing romance relationship/feeling between them. I'm not sure what tease you were talking about. Also what Occam's Razor suggestion were you talking about? I didn't follow you. I mean, all the stuffs you said, are just hints, and hints can be interpretated in different ways. That's really not conviving enough for them to ban me or insult me for trolling. They started the discussion and I got banned because I don't agree with their interpretation.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This user is an infamous troll here. That's probably the reason.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ygeF8sqX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-20T01:47:54.510+0000) > > This user is an infamous troll here. That's probably the reason. said the one trolling my thread with such off topic reply
: Garen after the Rework hits
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LTTMdLPE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-20T00:06:23.799+0000) > > Thank you for posting that. so everyone can see, I was talking about they started the mene of garen and katana and then a rioter replied me "garen and taric is not offcial, romantic, couple". > I think that explains itself. I really have absolutely no idea what this comment is supposed to be saying
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LTTMdLPE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T00:09:45.570+0000) > > I really have absolutely no idea what this comment is supposed to be saying was it you who insulted me on the discord?
: Try deleting this screenshot: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/457316449594245150/607611065294913546/unknown.png (Credit to RyzeTheSmurfMage)
> [{quoted}](name=LordRedStone Nr1,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LTTMdLPE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-20T00:02:53.186+0000) > > Try deleting this screenshot: > https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/457316449594245150/607611065294913546/unknown.png > (Credit to RyzeTheSmurfMage) Thank you for posting that. so everyone can see, I was talking about they started the mene of garen and katana and then a rioter replied me "garen and taric is not offcial, romantic, couple". I think that explains itself.
: You were told by a Rioter that Garen x Taric isn't canon, and I believe you admitted to personally deleting that thread to erase that evidence because we wouldn't stop quoting them on it to prove you wrong. You are, by definition, a troll in every capacity. You've done nothing but antagonize this community for months through I think over 10 accounts at this point. We've had it with you.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LTTMdLPE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-19T23:35:25.366+0000) > > You were told by a Rioter that Garen x Taric isn't canon, and I believe you admitted to personally deleting that thread to erase that evidence because we wouldn't stop quoting them on it to prove you wrong. > > You are, by definition, a troll in every capacity. You've done nothing but antagonize this community for months through I think over 10 accounts at this point. We've had it with you. and you and the admin personally insulted me with the words. even if I deleted the thread because I want to erase the evidence. You have right to insult me?
: You claimed the game coding was an opinion and that existing factual things were not real. That's trolling behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LTTMdLPE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T23:25:10.989+0000) > > You claimed the game coding was an opinion and that existing factual things were not real. That's trolling behavior. The admin insulted me using those words.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Talos of Altmora,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EvEjEpMq,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T19:07:20.525+0000) > > And I told you ways I think would make it work to have him fight for a flower. > > Is that too hard? dont negotiate with Hunkymenlordy. I disagree with some of your opinions, but this guy is a full out troll
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EvEjEpMq,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-19T21:07:24.536+0000) > > dont negotiate with Hunkymenlordy. I disagree with some of your opinions, but this guy is a full out troll You want to destroy everything I like, and force me to aggree with you, are you devil or god? I don't accept your interpretation, playing this game or quit. How much you hate my logic = how much I hate yours. Why is it so hard to keep on topic?
: > What do you want Taric to fight for, if not a flower And I told you ways I think would make it work to have him fight for a flower. Is that too hard?
> [{quoted}](name=Talos of Altmora,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EvEjEpMq,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T19:07:20.525+0000) > > And I told you ways I think would make it work to have him fight for a flower. > > Is that too hard? It's not what I asked...and I said the story shows Taric is a girl inside. It's a contrast to other male fighter because he is not a fighter
: look, let me put it this way; a flower is nice and all, but life is more beautiful. Taric's protector thing is to protect the beauty of the world. Now the FLower is the only one of it's kind, but that's nature, it's gonna die and it's likely already spread it's pollen and passed on it's genes... the battle that he goes to is one where people WILL die. He cares more about the flower. There are ways to change it; I suggested a field of flowers that will one day be a cure to their ills, but basicly, he needs a better reason to beat people up other then "They might step on this flower while killing eachother!" Which makes him seem petty and... well stupid as well. At least give him more of a reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Talos of Altmora,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EvEjEpMq,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T18:16:27.298+0000) > > look, let me put it this way; a flower is nice and all, but life is more beautiful. Taric's protector thing is to protect the beauty of the world. Now the FLower is the only one of it's kind, but that's nature, it's gonna die and it's likely already spread it's pollen and passed on it's genes... the battle that he goes to is one where people WILL die. He cares more about the flower. > > There are ways to change it; I suggested a field of flowers that will one day be a cure to their ills, but basicly, he needs a better reason to beat people up other then "They might step on this flower while killing eachother!" Which makes him seem petty and... well stupid as well. At least give him more of a reason. wth? why you telling me this? what's it to do with my reply? Idc abt the flower or the grass, I think it only shows his characteristic in his story. That's why I say Taric is a girl inside.
: I feel it's too... petty. It's one flower, the last of it's kind, but it's genetics are already spread and the conflict between the Noxians and Demacians would cost more lives then just the flower. Basicly give him more of a reason to protect it is what i'm saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Talos of Altmora,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EvEjEpMq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T16:39:56.938+0000) > > I feel it's too... petty. It's one flower, the last of it's kind, but it's genetics are already spread and the conflict between the Noxians and Demacians would cost more lives then just the flower. > > Basicly give him more of a reason to protect it is what i'm saying. I'm sorry what was my original reply again..?
: Happy to see a better Pantheon
What do you want taric fight for if not a flower then?
: There is a place for logic and common sense in champion design. You can't have stealth on a stacked-Chogath-sized creature or a half-naked floating girl being a tank. However, you can afford having stylish hair and no muscles on an assassin if you can teleport, throw knifes that can't be dodged, and walking by your knife kills everyone in range You can also afford not wearing much clothes in cold places if you somehow can handle a weapon made of the iciest ice in the world that could kill or harm unprepared people after a single touch
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ygeF8sqX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-19T14:48:09.872+0000) > > There is a place for logic and common sense in champion design. You can't have stealth on a stacked-Chogath-sized creature or a half-naked floating girl being a tank. > However, you can afford having stylish hair and no muscles on an assassin if you can teleport, throw knifes that can't be dodged, and walking by your knife kills everyone in range > You can also afford not wearing much clothes in cold places if you somehow can handle a weapon made of the iciest ice in the world that could kill or harm unprepared people after a single touch You are off topic. I'm talking about what the champions look like in real life, not in fantacy games.
: These moderators need moderation.
We all know what league of legends community is about now.
: Logic does not apply here
Tell me about it. Their logic is competitors who understand and friend each other can lead to romance, in the name of Shakespeare and Romeo and Juiliet!
AIQ (NA)
: Well, this is a fantasy game ,but how "real" are we getting? Champions like {{champion:103}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} simply don't exist. Champions like {{champion:84}} {{champion:98}}{{champion:238}} ninjas or assassins, contrary to what most people would think, assassins did not wear special black or sneaky outfits. They wanted to blend in so they wore regular clothing. In our day that would mean a t-shirt and pants. In leagues day whichever cities attire was common. Champions like {{champion:145}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:92}} Would all be severely damaged or close to, probably flat chested (except maybe Illaoi) as the fat in their bodies would likely by non existent. And would look like some of the strong women of today. Champions like {{champion:74}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:78}} Would probably just be midgets? Certain champions that would wear more fitting attire instead of "sex sells" gear would be. {{champion:7}} noble outfit formal something akin to {{champion:50}} {{champion:134}} More elegant or showy outfit something like {{champion:127}} except purple? lol {{champion:51}} an actual uniform. {{champion:22}}{{champion:23}} something warm like{{champion:113}} etc. {{champion:268}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} Really good cos players? Or if the existed then likely exactly what they look like. Rengar might have something to shroud his white fur unless he has an actual cloaking device. {{champion:102}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:150}} Trying to think of how this can realistically happen. I'd imagine the process to transform like this would be excruciatingly painful. I'd doubt any of these could realistically transform ever. Shyvana would be walking around with 300 tons of flesh behind her at all times. Nid looks the part she looks like an Indian or Primitive, no real reason she wouldn't have her hourglass figure, i'm sure she'd be healthy. Skin and figure Shyvana would look the way she does, but a lot more armor to hide the fact that she is a dragon and general protection, unless that interfered with her transformation? Gnar as with most wild beast or monsters would probably just be naked. Letting it all hang loose. lol Other then that you have odd balls like MF that could wear that for reasons, but can be argued otherwise. In fact all of these can lol.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ygeF8sqX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T14:15:56.951+0000) > > Well, this is a fantasy game ,but how "real" are we getting? > > Champions like {{champion:103}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} simply don't exist. > > Champions like {{champion:84}} {{champion:98}}{{champion:238}} ninjas or assassins, contrary to what most people would think, assassins did not wear special black or sneaky outfits. They wanted to blend in so they wore regular clothing. In our day that would mean a t-shirt and pants. In leagues day whichever cities attire was common. > > Champions like {{champion:145}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:92}} Would all be severely damaged or close to, probably flat chested (except maybe Illaoi) as the fat in their bodies would likely by non existent. And would look like some of the strong women of today. > > Champions like {{champion:74}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:78}} Would probably just be midgets? > > Certain champions that would wear more fitting attire instead of "sex sells" gear would be. > {{champion:7}} noble outfit formal something akin to {{champion:50}} > {{champion:134}} More elegant or showy outfit something like {{champion:127}} except purple? lol > {{champion:51}} an actual uniform. > {{champion:22}}{{champion:23}} something warm like{{champion:113}} etc. > > {{champion:268}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} Really good cos players? Or if the existed then likely exactly what they look like. Rengar might have something to shroud his white fur unless he has an actual cloaking device. > > {{champion:102}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:150}} > Trying to think of how this can realistically happen. I'd imagine the process to transform like this would be excruciatingly painful. I'd doubt any of these could realistically transform ever. Shyvana would be walking around with 300 tons of flesh behind her at all times. > Nid looks the part she looks like an Indian or Primitive, no real reason she wouldn't have her hourglass figure, i'm sure she'd be healthy. > Skin and figure Shyvana would look the way she does, but a lot more armor to hide the fact that she is a dragon and general protection, unless that interfered with her transformation? > Gnar as with most wild beast or monsters would probably just be naked. Letting it all hang loose. lol > > Other then that you have odd balls like MF that could wear that for reasons, but can be argued otherwise. In fact all of these can lol. aw I'm just saying 'coz the other day I saw people analyzing the champions mentality and emotions base on realistic studies and science. I wish I can @ people on the boards
: game companies are a literal joke now.
Will they sell their soul to special interaction?
: From modern voice overs, the quotes are not canon in the sense that the quotes actually happen in the lore. **BUT** they are canon "what ifs". Meaning that **if** these champions would have an encounter in the lore, then they would say these things to each other. That's why people tell you that Garen x Katarina is going to be a thing in the lore, even if they haven't met in the lore yet. Because other champions, like for example Tahm Kench, who sees your desires and offers you to fulfill them, have quotes that are directly stating that these 2 are in love. These quotes are not memes, they are hinting stories which happened which we don't know about yet (like the whole connection between Jinx, Vi, and Warwick) or foreshadowing stuff that is bound to happen in the future.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jy9AAMvu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-19T11:23:44.926+0000) > > From modern voice overs, the quotes are not canon in the sense that the quotes actually happen in the lore. **BUT** they are canon "what ifs". Meaning that **if** these champions would have an encounter in the lore, then they would say these things to each other. > > That's why people tell you that Garen x Katarina is going to be a thing in the lore, even if they haven't met in the lore yet. Because other champions, like for example Tahm Kench, who sees your desires and offers you to fulfill them, have quotes that are directly stating that these 2 are in love. These quotes are not memes, they are hinting stories which happened which we don't know about yet (like the whole connection between Jinx, Vi, and Warwick) or foreshadowing stuff that is bound to happen in the future. O please, let the unhealthy thing go, 2 fighters who compete and friend each other do not deserve to be twisted into romance. Also, please don't spam my thread with the stinky ship, I wasn't even specify them. I will give you a good example , Pantheon's taunt to all those champions who he never met beforein his lore. They don't necessarily show his personality at all, because if they do, it doesn't explain why those specific champions are selected for him to taunt, it's more of a mene for the current progress of the game trend. The other day I posted a thread about offcial couple rakan xayah and people spammed it with their non official headcanon garen katana ship so I was forced to delete my whole thread. If you wanna go over it again, there is no romance in the old lore at all, and the quotes are not even mentioning their names, so it could be garen x anyone, or katana x anyone. The only one mentions their names is lux' quote, but it's also not heavily implied, "they better be just holding hands or i'm telling" it doesn't even make sense, it could be saying they are in love or could be saying they aren't. That's it, stop spamming my thread with the unhealthy ship.
Show more

Hunkmenlordy

Level 210 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion