Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Riot please give us this Kayle
I think it is a better design. I would agree that the other type is kinda weird but not sexualized. Far from it, but weird it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperTechno,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hlMvqe1W,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-02-17T04:50:34.677+0000) > > No no no, let it be, for goodness sack. Yes, I will be the asshole here, but if you first time a champion in ranked then I God damn well have the right to know your skill level so I can report you for trolling. Second of all, no one gains an advantage here, unless if an idiot first times, but then you some people only play ranked so they have to first time somewhere somehow >have the right to report the dumbass who ruined your game, which in turn will make the game healthier, because, hey, now he or she is banned. > what a shitty moral compass you have, someone doing their own thing ruins your enjoyment so you seek to bring financial harm on them for not hard carrying you > You do not understand how helpful this system is for the long term. Furthermore, we had this during season 4. Which then got removed, guess what happened? Lot more first picks and trolls were found. > they removed it because of all the bming involved > To finish off, have you heard of Mobalytics or OP.GG? No. Then let me tell you what I can find. I can find your mastery and points, so what is the point your trying to establish here? Because if I cannot see it on the loading screen, I can just look things up on OP.GG or Mobalytics, it makes no difference. Old computers cant run one tab of chrome
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hlMvqe1W,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-02-18T14:29:39.190+0000) > > some people only play ranked so they have to first time somewhere somehow > > what a shitty moral compass you have, someone doing their own thing ruins your enjoyment so you seek to bring financial harm on them for not hard carrying you > > they removed it because of all the bming involved > > Old computers cant run one tab of chrome Well, most of those people are Pros, or people who have played long enough to know most mechanics. Carry me? Not so fast there, I am a mid laner. I need my ADC to carry me, every game, that is the price to pay when ADC players want to be the MVP every game. But I can carry, probably better than you. To finish that stupid line up, my morals are fine. But people who actually ruins games because they first time, not just mine, deserve punishment for unsportsmanlike behavior, because they put their team at a disadvantage because they wanted to try something new. Heard of the practice tool or draft? I hear rumors that it is a good place to try a new champion, a thing pros do as well. Shocking, IKR. I played when the system was still up, rarely any BMing. Where you get that shit from IDK. Most old computers cannot run League, and most old computers than can, can run a chrome page in game. If my ten year old Mac can do it, others PC or Mac can do it as well. If not, use your Gosh darn phone. Like, really?
asud (EUNE)
: Of course it's forced. Whenever i am at lower LP (from 0 to 80) i get teams of all types, good, sometimes bad, most of the time average. And it depends a lot on how i play it. BUT whenever i come to one game from promos or in the promos itself. I must by default get literally inting team. Dont let them fool you. Everything is tracked. If they can show you at the end of the season how many times you died to Yasuo and how many times you killed a Yasuo. Trust me they know everything. They know which accounts have tendency to disconnect and go afk. They know lose streaks and win streaks and everything that matters. And when you are near to promote to next division you will get these people from elo hell in your team if possible. The system is not designed to help you climb. They dont give a damn. The system is designed to annoy you and to stop you from climbing so you get tilted and play even more. Thats all thats important to them. That we play as much as possible. Not our climb, not our mental health. Nothing. Only play time.
If the case is to piss you off, then League would be dead before season 2 even started. You know, that is the worst type of business, not entertain in the entertainment industry, I think they are smarter than that, they have kept this game alive for almost ten whole years. So that garbage you can throw right out the window. Rest of it is almost correct. Yes, they are able to gain information about every player, though why use countless hours ruins others games? When you can have an automated system do it for you. However, I dought that anything is happening on purpose. Should they still fix it? Yes. For the Post OP. No, Riot is not teaming you up with better teams, it is the actual opposite. I have analyzed this carefully, and for the most part, people are getting, team up with the worst. If the system is intended to be as such? IDK. Should it be that way? No. The other way around would lead to less tilt, stress, and better business. Because people can feel excited, which is the feeling a game like League benefits from. Do you want to know why many people return to League after Awaken, KD/A, and Ranked Changes? Because people were excited and pumped with enthusiasm, which is a term their balance team does not get apparently. Their animation, skin, and rework/champion designers know this term really well. Every new champion, animation, and skin has been a huge hype, ruined by the morons who cannot tell you what 1+1 is. The game is set on this line that the animation, skin, and rework/champion designers are desperately holding on to because they could lose their job. The balancing team are the people who do not give a shit, which Riot should take notice of and get them replaced. Since they know only bad business. GL HF
: Can we have an option to hide our mastery points?
No no no, let it be, for goodness sack. Yes, I will be the asshole here, but if you first time a champion in ranked then I God damn well have the right to know your skill level so I can report you for trolling. Second of all, no one gains an advantage here, unless if an idiot first times, but then you have the right to report the dumbass who ruined your game, which in turn will make the game healthier, because, hey, now he or she is banned. You do not understand how helpful this system is for the long term. Furthermore, we had this during season 4. Which then got removed, guess what happened? Lot more first picks and trolls were found. To finish off, have you heard of Mobalytics or OP.GG? No. Then let me tell you what I can find. I can find your mastery and points, so what is the point your trying to establish here? Because if I cannot see it on the loading screen, I can just look things up on OP.GG or Mobalytics, it makes no difference.
GigglesO (NA)
: Can Tanks be More than CC
The thing, IMO, when we are to define a tank, is usually the amount of CC and beef the champion has. Most tanks are interrupters, while bruisers are the damage dealers, having less or no CC. Which you described. However, back in season 7 or 8, a big storm of bruiser players complained about how all the bruisers sucked (Mainly Harshinshin). Which then let to this big clusterfuck of power imbalance. Now, bruisers can be played Top, Jungle, Mid, and Bot, which made the ADC's miserable, which send in a big hell storm of crying ADC players, because they got hit with a huge over nerf and bruisers are beefy and deals damage. The most frustrating thing is, who gets the blame? Of course mages and assassins. When it is all the bruisers and the fucked up top and jungle. Conquorer was created because of the Bruiser storm. Everything wrong with the game, right now, we can thank the Bruiser players for. Everything is garbage, because of bruisers. We went back to the toxic ADC meta, because of bruisers. But what do I know, it is not like I keep up with pros, coaches, Riots balancing team, and that I have been playing this game for 5 years. But, again, what do I know, right. GL HF
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 15
"...really challenging to balance." Now you listen here you duck face runt. No champion is to "challenging" to balance. Terrible excuse, for a champion that was so easily fixable. You gained help from Akali mains and Prof. Akali on how to fix her. I went in as well to give you ideas, so shut up with that nonsense. You had all the information at your fingertips, and you threw the biggest nerf boom on Akali, which was, in fact, worse than a Zoe treatment. You give her some simple power back, like hell you are. After everything you threw at her, she needs a huge hug and buff. Her Wr is abysmal, and the very dedicated Akali players play her. No, you do not do that shit to other champions. Not even to my most hated champion, Malzahar. Just make better decisions, and take help from people who do play those champion. You may be a part of the balancing team, but that does not make you right about every buff, nerf, or change. Stop taking garbage from people who do not play that champion, unless if it is a good post with a fair proposal. Please, you guys are better than this. Nerfs like Akali's should not be necessary.
Rioter Comments
: They already nerfed support enough by taking one potion, solo because of midlane mages op status. This is just an equivalent to a big "f**k all of you" towards all support players.
Ha, mages OP? What a joke. You are talking about the AP Assassins, not the mages. If mages were strong, you would see picks like Azir, Zoe, Ryze, Anivia, Orianna, Karthus, Lux, Neeko, Syndra, Twisted Fate, Veigar, Vel'Koz, Viktor, Lissandra, Cass, Ziggs, Annie, Sol, Xerath, etc. Yes, Mal is a mage, but he has so much damage reduction, I would add him into the category of AP Bruisers, like Swain. The only Semi-strong mage picks are Liss, Ori, Veigar, Lux, and Zoe. Rest is pure garbage and are rarely picked or seen, unlike Yasuo, Ahri, Mal, Zed, LeBlanc, Kat, Fizz, Kass, and Talon. What fuzz' me the most, is the fact that Mal, out of all mid champions, has an S rating. Which should never happen, since his prime days of season 7 should have been over with his huge Ult nerfs. But he is back. Guess why. Everything in mid sucks and the ADC buffs just indirectly buffed him even more. I do not disagree that Supports have it hard, trust me they do. But blaming the Mages for it is one hell of a stupid argument because it is the ADC buffs, plus the forced aggression in the Jungle. Nerf ADCs, buff REAL Supports, then see how the importance of Supports increases, because the ADCs need their support to survive. Then fix the jungle and make it more skill reliant. Make wards more available. Buff mages, and tanks. Then nerf bruisers. Then the game would fall back into a stable state. But Rito is to dumb to do it. They think nothing they do is wrong, and we are just pesky children complaining about things, Rito would otherwise think is "right." It is this dumb Social Darwinism that Herbert Spencer in 1877 believed in. We are better than you, and you are lesser beings. No your not, no one who is human or any surviving species is better than anybody. There is a reason that Darwin said, "Natural Selection," not "Human Selection." We do not get to decide, who is better or not, that is nature to decide. Just because Riot has a said employee that is a janitor, does not mean this guy may have listened in and learned a bit about coding. Just because a said employee that is the balance tester, does not make him better at making decisions just because he said so and has a red tag, which by the way, means absolutely nothing other than he is working for Riot. A regular player could easily make as good of a balanced decision as the said employee, no matter which ranked he or she is in. If a balance decision is creative but logical, helpful, and could improve the game it does not matter who the person is, Red tag or not. GL HF
: What about nerfing Yasuo ?
Why not make every champion not suck dick, so Yasuo is not a big threat, and make everyone happy? That sounds like a good idea, doesn’t it.
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: I tend to agree. I don't see any benefit to it except to give teammates the ability to flame their allies who are maybe inexperienced and to give enemies knowledge of who to target based on their experience with a champion. Before you had to at least put in the effort of op.gg look ups, but now Riot is just making it readily available so everyone has it. The new loading screen is a recipe for disaster if you ask me. Looks cleaner though
You know what, better to bully the idiot who wanted to do a first time champion in Ranked, their fault because they will ruin the game. First of all, it forces the moron to practice the champion, and secondly, people have the right to be mad a person who first times in Ranked, unless if Auto-Filed which I normally ask about anyway. Not only does it make people more aware of how good a player is, which can leave to less tilt over a champion they may find Broken. Truthfully, I hate to be the bad guy, but it is overall better to see how skilled someone is at the beginning of the game. Because then you can plan a strategy to beat your opponent. But since both sides can see each and everyone's skill level, no one is set at a disadvantage. To clear things up before you give me a ban, I would never bully a first timer, that just not my style and I would never encourage it either. Be fair and humble to your team, just tell them to play safe and do not expect them to do very much, which is not fair for your team in the first place even with or without. IMO, I think its better for the game. It opens up strategies. It also forces people to practice their champion, because they do not want to be taken advantage of, meaning less unfair matches. But again, MO. GL HF {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: This is the most toxic season and it's barely been a month
The, only time, sadly has become more reasoned, toxic is when I have an actual bad Jungler or ADC. They talk so much shit about how unimportant they are, but they are, literally, capable of making Top and Mid useless. As a Mid lane player, I have grown tired of Junglers and ADCs. Its like we have become the second support for those people. Their importance is so fucking high. If I get fed, it will not matter, if my bot lane or Jungler feeds its GG for me. Like, this shit that ADCs and Junglers say about how being an ADC or Jungler is hell is a fucking lie. Mid lane is fucking hell because you rely on your ADC or Jungler to be good, which, not too generalize, most are not. I am a Mid lane main, and I know how to Jungle path better than most of my junglers. I can generally tell if my jungler is a smurf. Not only do they clear faster, but they also counter gank, they counter jungle without fail, they gank, they get objectives, ward, and they do not say stupid shit like, "I take it slow." ADC mains are just, yeah, ADC mains. Huge crybabies who think right-clicking is hard, and that they should be doing more damage than a skill dependent ADC like Quinn, who do right-click but need to combo for the damage. Anyway, that is my opinion. GL HF {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: Remove position ranks. It's 10 times worse.
It has not been a month yet, and people think its perfect out of the door. Most of the problems you stress Riot has mentioned and are aware of, that is the main reason it is tested in NA and Korea, only. Because we are in technically the most competitive servers in the world so they can collect lots of data. The system is undergoing testing, right now. You are complaining about nothing. Either, you did not pay attention or you are writing this for attention. Give Riot feedback, not a useless blob of text. At least you have written that the duo thing is a problem, which was announced would be a problem, by Riot themselves and that they would be looking out for it. This Duo thing will be solved, much soon that you would expect. Since it is their main concern because they could not gain enough info at Riot Inc. to make the system almost 100% foolproof on release. Anyway, GL HF.
Dynikus (NA)
: >No one and I mean absolutely, NO ONE, complained about her shit heal being a broken part of her kit. I check to make sure, no one, on Reddit or this Board gave an actual complaint about her Q. Really? I've seen it mentioned in several of the akali hate threads.
I made absolutely, sure. Please, link me like one or two, so I can see, I could have missed them.
iiGazeii (NA)
: They know. They've stated several times that they know this is a huge nerf to Akali, and they're leaving her like that for a patch or two. Their plan is to nerf the crap out of her and remove the unhealthy, problematic parts of her kit that she depends on to function. Then, once they have data of her struggling, they will buff her. They'd rather not throw a bunch of changes at once and overshoot the mark. Instead, they'll leave her weak and incrementally buff her until she's good again. My criticism of this idea is that it will be difficult to gather data when her pickrate drops down to basically zero. She's not going to be picked if she has a longer TTK than most assassins and doesn't have the sustain or towerdiving power she had before to make up for it.
I know there strategy, but they are being flat out stupid. Just as you said, almost no one is going to be playing her. If it was truly a Zoe treatment, they would have kept Akali weak, but no unplayable. Literally, I was still playing Zoe after their huge nerfs, I will not pick up Akali at all even in a draft game. She is going to that weak, they need to buff her a bit so she is playable. Thanks for your thoughts. GL HF {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MorgManBasher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGQOqOuv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-31T05:05:38.946+0000) > > So many games where people straight int before the game even gets to 5-10 minutes. > Had a top laner that died level 1, then TPed back and died again as soon as he got back, then left the game. > Had another game where my ADC was trading with a support Karma that accidently stole red buff and was yelling at me...Like, all he had to do was not trade early and let the enemy jungler be super behind since he didn't get red buff but instead of ADC all in's and dies and then rage quits the game level 3. > > Just feels like no one wants to actually try or win > Also so many people that just first time champs in ranked...these are high plat/low diamond games... Like, you'd think they'd try at least a little to get their Diamond. Sounds exactly how my entire season went last year. IMHO, a player shouldn't be allowed to take a champion into a ranked game unless they have substantial experience with that champion.
Agreed, Riot should make it so that you must play an M5 champ in ranked. Because I have had the same problem, and I started season 8 out with an 80% Wr, this year is started out lower than 50%. Just because a person fed, quit, tilted, or straight up trolled. My second last Zoe game, I was so ahead, but my team feed and was so titled that I could not carry them, even at my best.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LA36vAEq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-31T03:49:41.550+0000) > > I agree. Pen in general needs to be toned WAAAAAAAAAY the fuck down. It is actually weaker than it was way back in S4
Ulanopo (NA)
: Good evening, Just a friendly reminder to keep things cool and polite in this thread. Thanks! If you have questions or concerns about this action please visit us in the [Moderation Discord here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification). ~ Ulanopo
: the only thing you would get are these hands
Well, I will try not to get near you then. Since I do not feel like being a punching bag.
: If I wasn't reformed, I swear to god this thread would've gotten dark pretty fast
What do you mean? I tried to be as nice as possible while being somewhat mean. Honestly, I do not mind that you disagree, it is good for both of us. We can learn from each other. Anyway, I do not think the Mods would enjoy our verbal diarrhea fight anyway. Though, I would win it. {{sticker:sg-syndra}} GL HF, {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperTechno,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LA36vAEq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-31T01:47:07.077+0000) > > I know it is like an eye for an eye, and it can make the whole world blind. But here is the thing, here are all the magic items with Magic Pen: {{item:3165}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3916}} > > Here are all the AD items with Armor Pen or items that work like Armor Pen: {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3149}} {{item:3071}} {{item:1419}} > {{item:3031}} {{item:1416}} {{item:3153}} have zero pen {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3142}} are the only 3 lethality items, which most approximate to {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} are counter build items to deal with armor stacking, which honestly is closer to {{item:3135}} , Most people don't have an issue with %pen since you can't really stack it {{item:3071}} is closest mechanically to {{item:3091}} {{item:3124}} in that it requires stacking, it's an item hand tailored to champions who are required to stack HP, AD, and CDR, most of whom also stack a good chunk of Armor and Magic resist so they wind up not actually dealing much damage in exchange for not getting popped in a quarter second > There is a vast selection of Armor Pen items Vs Magic Pen items. Are we really going to have this dumb discussion, when we know you are a moron and wrong? > Nice, going to name calling eh? anyways {{item:3020}} are fucking shoes, that give you % damage increase. they far outclass {{item:3006}} {{item:3158}} in relation to the slot they hold. mages only have to build 2 slots worth of pen to effectively deal true damage to most enemy champions, everyone else builds 3, with the exception of bruisers who build only 1 but deal less burst damage and more sustained damge. {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3035}} is the core build for almost every ad assassin and frankly they still deal no damage to tanks, and a single armor item usually shuts them down against squishies. > Also, do not come with this stupid, "but there is more armor than magic resists items" bullshit. > That's literally true, there are more armor items, and they are better in general because they provide damage reduction against monsters and turrets too. and in general on these armor items, there are higher armor values > Armor: {{item:3047}} {{item:3076}} {{item:1031}} {{item:1029}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3025}} {{item:2053}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3191}} {{item:3118}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3082}} {{item:3056}} {{item:3157}} > > Mix: {{item:3512}} {{item:3193}} {{item:3105}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3190}} > > Magic: {{item:3111}} {{item:3174}} {{item:3194}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3139}} {{item:1057}} {{item:1033}} {{item:3140}} {{item:3211}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3091}} > > There is plenty of armor and magic resist items. Some of the magic resists items gives damage for either ill. People bitching like Magic Pen is the most broken thing in the world when they have limited options. Get real people. Dude as fun as it is to walk a half a lane away from a bush and get lux QER'd 100-0 because my wards were on CD and my positioning was reasonable, I'd rather just address the elephant in the room Mages do rediculous damage, Don't rebuttle with a jab at assassins because frankly assassins do too much damage too. nothing in mid lane is fun to fight against and frankly gutting the entire lane's item patterns both for AD and AP champs would be preferred... hell give top lane a pass too. Bruisers, tanks, Mages, and assassins all could use item reworks. maybe dabble in adaptive stats on **some** items to make class specific without having to separate AD vs AP champs, But don't defend MPEN like it's not just more cancer in this game that needs to be reworked or replaced
To be fair I did say, "items that work like Armor Pen" which implies that the item is not necessarily Armor Pen related, but can bypass armor. Witch {{item:3031}} (Though soon to be changed), {{item:1419}}, and {{item:3153}} kinda do. {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} do not equal to the same total of all those Armor Pen items. {{item:3135}} does not even deal that well with Armor stacking, even if I build that against a bruiser or tank it would bounce right off. Making mages already weak as hell towards Magic Resist, because they do not have any reliable itemization against Magic Resist stacking. By the way, if you get one shot by a Lux. There is a fat chance that you did not build MR or you just let her get fed and get to a point were your MR cannot match her AP and MP. Which can happen. That I will say is entirely your fault, not the itemization, sorry. They name call us, so hey, what can I say. WHAT????? When did {{item:3020}} increase your damage? It, literally states, in the text, that it gives MP and MS only. That is a fucking lie. Who builds this, {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3035}} and is unable to deal damage to a bruiser or tank? Video and envidence please. I stated that there are almost the same amount of MR items as Armor items. Never did I state their usefulness. However, I would agree that items need an updated rework. Maybe for season 10. Anyways, GL HF {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: Visual Effect Updates: Kennen, Olaf, Wukong and Riven
What about Quinn's movement update or am I just an idiot who did not see it? Because I remember Riot announcing Quinns Movement Update, but I never saw it. Did it get canceled or was it too buggy? Maybe incoming Quinn rework? Ok, I will stop. Just asking.
: It's so people can damage tanks, you remember tank meta? Yeah no one wants that again, plus your list proves the point, wits end? spirits visage is useless if you don't have healing, maw is usually bought way later, people dont like upgrading it from hexdrinker. Also people don't like armor pen either in most scenarios so stop trying to act if this is special
Yeah, I remember tank meta. Spirit Visage is a useful item, what you on about? Build a {{item:3139}} which most AD champs would do against an AP champion or AP heavy team. If really needed, a Maw can make the build complete. Second, stop being an angry minion, I was only proving people like you wrong. As Swain also points out, if someone gets angry at me, they are only proving me right. So point and clear, you spoiled your own commend.
Rioter Comments
: Match Making is horrible
Same, I cannot even carry with my best champion who I had a 64% Wr with last season. So yeah. But I believe its the unstable bounty system. Most games at the moment should contain people with the same skill range as you or me. But the bounty system fucks up any progress and could turn a game you should have won to a loss, just like that. Comebacks feel unnatural atm, and I hope Riot fixes that problem. There is nothing wrong with the new ranked system other than the game itself.
Kaisha (NA)
: Its not that the matchmaking is broken, its that league is broken. Every game is a one-sided stomp, win or lose. There are no comebacks, no counter plays, just fed champs running around stomping everyone else. Its stupid and boring. The only thing that keeps this game even remotely amusing is the absolutely astronomical levels of toxicity. Every game is like watching another episode of Jerry Springer....
Well, there are comebacks, but it is heavily forced. The bounty system needs a nerf for sure. No counterplay? If we are talking about all the Point and Click Champions in meta right now then, yes, mostly no counterplay. Bruisers are the only real champions that cannot be countered or stopped if ahead right now. You can outplay a split pusher like Fiora when she is ahead, but you cannot outplay a split pusher like Tryndamere when he is ahead. Yes, I am a Silver/Bronze player. But which would you rather face? An unkillable monster, you cannot counter or a just kinda hard to kill champion? I would rather face Fiora. That is the problem with Riot right now and some players. They forget to ask, "would you rather face this or over that." Yes, you may not like to face Zoe, but what about Malzahar, Vel'Koz, Fizz, Zed, LeBlanc, etc. But this is my opinion.
: EZREAL REWORK COMPLAINTS
A: 100% agreed on. B: Meh, do care too much. But understandable.
: Sure, but it depends on your Mid lane style. Types of Mid lane Styles: Mage - Common trades: Artillery, Burst, Control, and AP DPS. Slayers - Common trades: Assassination, and Mobility. Putting me as an example. I like Burst, Control, and Assassination, champions like: {{champion:133}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:84}} are all in my category. I do not know all the specifics on all mid lane champions, so I will not be able to line every champion. But here are some examples for each trade. Artillery: {{champion:161}} Burst: {{champion:142}} Control: {{champion:34}} AP DPS: {{champion:131}} Slayers: {{champion:238}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:91}}
> [{quoted}](name=HyperTechno,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AkRP0Et8,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-01-19T19:31:36.628+0000) > > Sure, but it depends on your Mid lane style. > > Types of Mid lane Styles: > > Mage - Common trades: Artillery, Burst, Control, and AP DPS. > > Slayers - Common trades: Assassination, and Mobility. > > Putting me as an example. I like Burst, Control, and Assassination, champions like: {{champion:133}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:84}} are all in my category. > > I do not know all the specifics on all mid lane champions, so I will not be able to line every champion. But here are some examples for each trade. > > Artillery: {{champion:161}} > > Burst: {{champion:142}} > > Control: {{champion:34}} > > AP DPS: {{champion:131}} > > Slayers: {{champion:238}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:91}} After reading your post again, my suggestions would be either: {{champion:142}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:238}} They fit your desires, mobility, safety, high damage, and AP (for the most part). However, most are high skilled champions and would take many games to get good at.
: I NEED HELP CHOOSING A MID LANER TO PLAY
Sure, but it depends on your Mid lane style. Types of Mid lane Styles: Mage - Common trades: Artillery, Burst, Control, and AP DPS. Slayers - Common trades: Assassination, and Mobility. Putting me as an example. I like Burst, Control, and Assassination, champions like: {{champion:133}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:84}} are all in my category. I do not know all the specifics on all mid lane champions, so I will not be able to line every champion. But here are some examples for each trade. Artillery: {{champion:161}} Burst: {{champion:142}} Control: {{champion:34}} AP DPS: {{champion:131}} Slayers: {{champion:238}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:91}}
Rioter Comments
: A serious question to the "live design team".
Zoe is fine, she is nor weak or broken, just annoying to play against which is fair. Akali is an easy fix, they just will not get their head out of their asses and do what is needed. Honestly, Irelia is hard, she either sucks or is overpowered depending on the player. Neeko, Kai'Sa, and Pyke fully agree, while also being a balance nightmare. But yeah, they need to step up their game. You also forgot the ADC update, which went too far and is now coming back to its original state. Welcome to ADC Meta. YAY. T_T They are shined on as these Pro Players using countless hours on the game, then make questionable buffs/nerfs. Either they are actively trying to piss off people or they are that stupid and need replacement, not as in fire them, but let some other people in the company take the wheel while they work on something different. or If what they say is true, with them being Pro Players and they work hours on end, then they need a long break from League to get back in gear. I mean, Riot actively disallow them to play for a month, letting the game be at a stalemate for that month to let their Balance Team Players charge up. I went one month not playing League, I was tilt free, mind clear, and could make the better decision in the game. The Balance Team are human too you know, they must be exhausted. But I could be wrong and they are just stupid. Trust me, just because they took a Winter Break does not mean they did not play League. Riot should make a special month, where all Rioters are disallowed to play. That is what I would do if I found my Community annoyed with my Balance Team, give them a break to let them recharge.
King Lego (EUNE)
: To be frank, i think Zoe is a bad design... I mean, a champion that's designed by CT, it will go through a long time of hell and changes. It's pretty much a tradition now for CT and he probably doesn't even know it.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FFM6tOso,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-11T19:23:09.078+0000) > > To be frank, i think Zoe is a bad design... > > I mean, a champion that's designed by CT, it will go through a long time of hell and changes. > > It's pretty much a tradition now for CT and he probably doesn't even know it. In my opinion, Zoe is probably one of his better designs. Since she functions on how good a player plays the champion, not how high the numbers are. I may still be able to play Zoe if the nerf goes through, but I will be 100% depending on my team. It will never be 50% of times anymore. A quality Zoe gave. Zoe was more for Solo oriented players. While still being team oriented. Right now she is at a staple state of power, where you must get good at her to play her well. Which I like, I can show off that I took my time in practicing her kit and my games skills while not feeling utter useless 50% of the time since silver is a hell to climb out off.
: its simple. she provides no counterplay. if she lands either one of her skillshots, you are dead or close to. if she hits the E, u ded. if she hits the Q, there goes your back line. point is, she is painful to play against, not becuase of her stats, just how her kit works.
> [{quoted}](name=breakordoom444,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FFM6tOso,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-11T19:08:17.712+0000) > > its simple. she provides no counterplay. > > if she lands either one of her skillshots, you are dead or close to. > if she hits the E, u ded. > > if she hits the Q, there goes your back line. > point is, she is painful to play against, not becuase of her stats, just how her kit works. If that the case, then why is a Zoe main saying "you rarely one-shot a person anymore." Even with the E-Q-R-Q combo, if the enemy is not stupidly behind they will not get one-shot. I could hit a stalemate Lux with that Combo with {{item:3285}}, and only do around 50%, sometimes 85%, of her health with a fully charged Q. In early season 8, you hit that combo and AA them to one-shot them. Most people at the moment has also learned how to counter her or play against her, hence why her Br is lower than 12%. If she was a problem, Zoe would be at a 20%+ Br with how her kit works. But she is not, anywhere. What about Galio? Send one teammate in, pop Ult, five-man knock up into a Q, 50% of everyone's health gone. Bye bye, back line and front line. Kassadin. Hi, I am just going to murder everyone's back line faster and more effectively than Zoe. Thanks to my R. Cass. Stoned, poisoned, then E spam the frontline and backline. Zoe. Chose a single target only and try to kill them in one combo. Then get five-maned and see your team getting beaten because you could not kill the target.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Dynikus (NA)
: Played Sylas on pbe. Riot, are you feeling okay?
Yeah, he is quite ridiculous. The best combo I have found with him, on a full build, would be Q-A-W-A-E-A-Q-A-E dealing up to 4,400 damage. But you must have {{item:3151}} to deal that damage, also you want to fight like Riven but slower. Already on the Q-A-W-A, you can do 1,600 damage, which would frighten most players and they would run. That is when you want to use your E to gap close them and AA them again, into your next Q, and if they are still not dead, your A-E-A should do the job. In team fights, he would do a split amount. One can take up to 3,300 while the others should take about 2,200 damage. Then add the ult, to whichever another ult he took. He is quite overloaded, I will not lie. But he is fun to play. Will be my main. The thing is though, you need combo skills like a Riven player (By the way, I was a past Riven main, just never got M7 on her). In my opinion, he feels like he was inspired by Riven's mechanics while developing his own mechanical style. That is all of my PBE notes about Sylar. GL HF
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
MrGerund (EUW)
: OP didn't list all champs, left out {{champion:6}} for example.
Rioter Comments
: She's honestly fine as she is. If anything, she could be nerfed a little bit at this point.
What would you nerf though? The Q, Passive damage, just give me a small example? But I would agree she is fine, I just wanted her to be stronger for lower levels of play so she does not have an abysmal 47% Wr within everything below Platinum. But that is the hard part, how do you buff a champion that can clearly become strong in high with even the slightest of buffs. But thanks for your opinion. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: Why do you think a 50% winrate champion with 10% pick rate needs to be buffed ? If possible I'd like to see her even more nerfed lol
Oh, I am talking about people in lower elos. I want a buff that is helpful for those in lower elo without making people in high elo or masters like myself OP with her. As someone who does play Zoe a lot, and fought from counters to none counters, I find that her all-around power balanced. But her farming is vastly lagging, and I mean overall burst mage wise. Champions like Neeko, Ahri, Brand, and LeBlanc have superior farming although being burst mages. Her power overall is fine where it stands, but her farming should get a touchup. The state you show is only slightly off, according to U.GG, Zoe's Wr stands at a 49% and a Pr of 7% worldwide. You are looking at the Korean server, which is still valid of course. With that in mind, that means Korea is the only server with the better, success. Then we have champions like Cass (W), Ahri (W), Kass (W), Neeko (W), Galio (KR), Zed (W) who have either similar or better Wr and Pr. Letting Zoe reach a 50 or 51% Wr should not be a problem, especially if it only targeted on her farming. My second suggestion would be by far the best option since it does not influence how strong she is, other than she would be able to stay in lane longer earlier in the game. Trust me, I have a solution if she gets too strong. > Second Suggestion: Paddle Star mana cost lowered from ~~50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70~~ to 40 / 45 / 55 / 65 / 70 This is a big buff to the early game in mana. A 10 mana decrease during early, but will equal out to her old mana cost during the mid-game. It will make her stronger for less experienced players, but be a nice little pat on the back for us who are pros with her. No damage added or needed, lowering the cooldown would make her a monster. The only thing that could possibly make her stronger in lower levels of play without making her an empress in high, would be to buff her mana cost. But I could be wrong so let me know what you think.
Rioter Comments
Elf0491 (NA)
: I believe you are talking about a top down RTS (real time strategy) game?
> [{quoted}](name=Elf0491,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=REQVE3Ki,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-21T18:30:45.131+0000) > > I believe you are talking about a top down RTS (real time strategy) game? Yes, that is it. But would you agree that the style would serve well for what people are asking? It could turn out to be a goldmine in E-sports since it will create more tension, and more tension between teams and viewers means more views. It would be a win-win for both sides, people get what they wanted and Riot gets another E-sport game that can make them cash. I may not be the best businessman and I may be wrong, but making an RPG like WoWC could end up costing Riot more than make, leaving them to do the same BS that Blizzard is doing, a monthly player fee. RPG's are also not very strong in terms of E-sport viability. An RTS game is a game where you can build your world while making it E-sport friendly in viability. However, this means that Riot must take longer in creating the game. I believe Riot would get a better deal by making an RTS game, over anything else. But I could be wrong.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
HÔPÊ (EUW)
: ***
My only advice is then, state it very clear that you are on both sides of the argument. Also, do not use the name calling fallacy, it discredits your argument. Again, he states nothing that backs up the claim he made. Secondly, I never disagree with his argument about people being stupid for saying, "game changed... adapt or leave" because they are, that is what got EA in the shit hole in the first place. Thirdly, he never criticized the other side and because of the title it easy to be misguided to think it is against the people who defend Riot. Such as the comment I replied to, who is an idiot as well: > They only say that because they don't actually have anything meaningful to say, but they still don't like it when other people insult Riot, their grand savior and protector who cannot be criticized ever. Of course, they're casually ignoring the fact that Riot isn't some small time indie dev anymore and they don't need nobodies to come to their defense every time someone is "mean" to them or hurts the "balance" teams' feelings. > > TBH they'd be better off just not saying anything. Because for the most part, everything written against Riot is, nerf, delete, nerf, delete, or champion is broken, with zero evidence or good reason. Why should I not tell them why they are wrong? Because if I do not, the board would still be flooded with blah blah blah. The initial message I agree on, however, he must state it very clear that he is against rambling on both sides and he means that for a specific group and not all. He writes it as if everyone writes this as a comment on a post that attacks Riot. Marshbouy also stresses another issue I have with this post which he wrote well. Cats Are Food forgets Context. CONTEXT! I am done. Seeing how people are defending Anatera, I think I know what the board's mindset is. Defend people who do not want to fix their mistake and upvote anything that goes against Riot. Because everything is never your fault. Bye.
: People say it on these boards all the time. Which is why there are numerous comments about how much people hate it when people -say- it. That's basically it. _<Removed by Moderation>_
Why is this now political? And I have seen none of it. Please clarify. What has anything you just wrote to do with what we talked about, what fucking argument or sense does it have in this matter? _<Removed by Moderation>_
: I never said anything about people defending RIOT, at all. I made a post about one, singular, phrase and mindset. You're going off on me for no reason. Someone **ELSE** said it. Have a nice day. ------------ Concerning my summoner icon, it's because - generally - the players in my game have a good time, stop arguing when they start, and enjoy playing with me. Toxicity tends to stay fairly low with the right jokes, banter, and talking to. Even my opponents. That's a change the game needs now days.
Mate, I wish the Icon would make it easier for you to change the game. But respect towards your good behavior in the game. However, I was not trying to attack you, except for asking a real question. How are you expecting 2K to 1 million people to give a damn? Dude, I get that you want to help, but already you are making yourself the victim when you specifically talked about people being idiots for saying, "Games Change, Adapt or Leave." but bringing no evidence to the table. You are bound to get messages from people like me who want answers to your claim. > Is the most idiotic response to a gameplay complaint that anyone ever started. It's a shame it has become such a trendy piece of garbage to spout, as if it somehow proves someone's point. When and where have you seen those responses? None of us expect anybody to have played this fucking game for 8-9 years or be a highly skilled player to have valid points, but we want helpful criticism, evidence, and most of all no ranting. At this point, you are acting out as the victim, and I am not falling for that shit. Take what you have, if you do not like it, then help them fix it. I am not telling you to leave, but I am telling you that those people who said, "adapt or leave" are a problem and would not fix the game. However, since it unclear of when or where this has happened it is hard for me to help you or take you seriously. By the way, yes you did attack the people defending Riot. "Is the most idiotic response to a gameplay complaint that anyone ever started." They are wrong, and they are not fixing anything, however, I dough they exist.
Show more

HyperTechno

Level 145 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion