Rioter Comments
Broporo (NA)
: That really sucks that you got hit with a penalty just because you weren't able to load into the match in time. If you're absent from the match for a certain amount of time, the system will flag it as a "leave" since your team is having to play with only 4 members. It sounds like your network was having a hard time getting a solid connection to our servers when you start to load into the match. We should be able to smooth that out by going over some of your [**network settings**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues), but hit me back up if that doesn't seem to help. I definitely don't want you to get penalized anymore, so let's make sure to test these changes in custom or practice games!
> [{quoted}](name=Broporo,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=kHVJz7Qf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-14T20:53:30.802+0000) > > That really sucks that you got hit with a penalty just because you weren't able to load into the match in time. If you're absent from the match for a certain amount of time, the system will flag it as a "leave" since your team is having to play with only 4 members. > > It sounds like your network was having a hard time getting a solid connection to our servers when you start to load into the match. We should be able to smooth that out by going over some of your [**network settings**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues), but hit me back up if that doesn't seem to help. I definitely don't want you to get penalized anymore, so let's make sure to test these changes in custom or practice games! It wasnt our network.. It was your client.
Rioter Comments
: this is a bug with every champ with special recalls at the moment ive had it happen to me even tho I don't know what causes it
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=IoMyGejY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-11T19:17:10.841+0000) > > this is a bug with every champ with special recalls at the moment ive had it happen to me even tho I don't know what causes it Every champ has a special recall now ... feelsbadman
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Broporo (NA)
: Since the two clients are separate programs, one of them can be able to get connected to our servers well enough while the other might be having a hard time due to network settings or something blocking it's connection attempts. Let's see if we can narrow down your main issue with the steps [**here**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues). Hit me back up if that doesn't seem to help at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Broporo,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=In1unFd7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-22T03:05:30.799+0000) > > Since the two clients are separate programs, one of them can be able to get connected to our servers well enough while the other might be having a hard time due to network settings or something blocking it's connection attempts. Let's see if we can narrow down your main issue with the steps [**here**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues). Hit me back up if that doesn't seem to help at all. Do you guys even care? This does not solve anything ... Every player has had a problem with this new client, Redmercy, Pants are Dragon even some LCS players who were in Solo q got dced for no reason what so ever.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lee sin Lore update
It would be shock if I was indeed right.. And all of you were indeed wrong. Just Saying .
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperlySarcastic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=000200000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T02:25:03.586+0000) > > You say Lee has zero changes but how do you know that? Is that a statement or an opinion? Your 'theory' is quite vague. BECAUSE RIOT DOES THIS SAME TEASER STYLE FOR EVERY BLOODY LEGENDARY SKIN AND NEW CHAMPION. THIS ISN'T A NEW CHAMPION, SO IT'S A LEGENDARY SKIN. It's literally just Riot telling people "hey Lee is getting a Legendary skin soon if you like Lee get RP for it". They do this same thing for every legendary and ultimate skin. We already know one of Lee's voice actors was called in to do some lines for Lee recently, which only happens for a entirely new VO, or for skins. Lee Sin doesn't particularly need a new VO ahead of many other champions, and his kit has held up so he wouldn't be getting any large scale changes. That leaves the only possibility as 'new 1820 or 3250 RP skin'. 3250 RP skins take a year to make and have teasers months in advance, so that's not likely (especially since Elementalist Lux came out 4 months ago). That leaves the only possibility as Lee Sin getting a Legendary skin. Also, they already updated Lee's lore months ago. He's still blind. His upcoming Legendary skin is not blind. Anything else?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=0002000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T02:30:58.148+0000) > > BECAUSE RIOT DOES THIS SAME TEASER STYLE FOR EVERY BLOODY LEGENDARY SKIN AND NEW CHAMPION. THIS ISN'T A NEW CHAMPION, SO IT'S A LEGENDARY SKIN. > > It's literally just Riot telling people "hey Lee is getting a Legendary skin soon if you like Lee get RP for it". They do this same thing for every legendary and ultimate skin. We already know one of Lee's voice actors was called in to do some lines for Lee recently, which only happens for a entirely new VO, or for skins. Lee Sin doesn't particularly need a new VO ahead of many other champions, and his kit has held up so he wouldn't be getting any large scale changes. That leaves the only possibility as 'new 1820 or 3250 RP skin'. 3250 RP skins take a year to make and have teasers months in advance, so that's not likely (especially since Elementalist Lux came out 4 months ago). That leaves the only possibility as Lee Sin getting a Legendary skin. > > Also, they already updated Lee's lore months ago. He's still blind. His upcoming Legendary skin is not blind. Anything else? was not yasuo lore changed because of Taliyah? correct me if I am wrong but i am pretty sure it was change, you have the assumption that lee sin will get a full scale ryze like rework No that is not what i mean, what i meant is that Lee sin may just get a new VO as your alluded to earlier, new visual update and a change in lore. I did not mention anything about a Kit change. I mostly mention lore if memory serves me correctly.
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperlySarcastic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=0002000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T01:56:11.964+0000) > > You have a history of just randomly swearing on forums and just being narrow minded, I stated at least five times that this is based on my own opinion that lee sin can now 'see' due to the fact his blindfold ( what is covering his eyes in other words) were removed that changes the champion in some way, in my opinion. Because you seem too dense to realize IT'S A SKIN TEASER. Lee Sin has zero changes, his lore is still the same, he just has a skin where he's immortal and not blind.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=00020000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T02:08:26.266+0000) > > Because you seem too dense to realize IT'S A SKIN TEASER. Lee Sin has zero changes, his lore is still the same, he just has a skin where he's immortal and not blind. You say Lee has zero changes but how do you know that? Is that a statement or an opinion? Your 'theory' is quite vague.
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperlySarcastic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=00020000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T01:44:28.251+0000) > > Firstly I am not complaining. Secondly, I am not sure where I am coming from Lee sin is blind or perhaps was.. Since the year of his release which i am pretty sure is 2011, thus being said making lee now able to see after 6 years for now reason is kind of cliche in my opinion. HE'S NOT ABLE TO SEE FOR FUCK'S SAKE ITS A SKIN. IT'S NOT CANON. LEE SIN IS STILL FUCKING BLIND FOR FUCKING HELL'S SAKE, JUST LIKE KOG'MAW IS NOT IN FACT A PUG, OR RENEKTON IS NOT A TOY, OR MAOKAI ISN'T A FUCKING GIANT CAT. Skin's aren't canon, please stop repeating the same stupid 'but lee is blind why is his skin not blind' IT'S BECAUSE THE BLOODY SKIN ISN'T BLOODY CANON.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=000200000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T01:48:58.911+0000) > > HE'S NOT ABLE TO SEE FOR FUCK'S SAKE ITS A SKIN. IT'S NOT CANON. LEE SIN IS STILL FUCKING BLIND FOR FUCKING HELL'S SAKE, JUST LIKE KOG'MAW IS NOT IN FACT A PUG, OR RENEKTON IS NOT A TOY, OR MAOKAI ISN'T A FUCKING GIANT CAT. > > Skin's aren't canon, please stop repeating the same stupid 'but lee is blind why is his skin not blind' IT'S BECAUSE THE BLOODY SKIN ISN'T BLOODY CANON You have a history of just randomly swearing on forums and just being narrow minded, I stated at least five times that this is based on my own opinion that lee sin can now 'see' due to the fact his blindfold ( what is covering his eyes in other words) were removed that changes the champion in some way, in my opinion.
: Lee sin Lore update
This is based off my own opinion.
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperlySarcastic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-03-21T01:31:36.925+0000) > > That last sentence was not needed but everyone does not know diplomacy. Like i said before this is my own opinion. Plus all those skins does not change who that champion is .. This lee sin 'skin' changes this title BLIND ... I really hope you know what blind means, because at this stage we may have to bring out a skin in your honour for being this 'blind' Because I do not know any other people who complain that they got an amazing, high quality skin after not having had one for a bit because it makes the character even more badass. I'm not going to sugarcoat my words because somebody WHO DOESN'T EVEN PLAY LEE SIN thinks skins are canon for some reason. Let me remind you, again. SKINS ARE NOT CANON. SKINS ARE AT BEST ALTERNATE UNIVERSES, AT WORSE CONTAIN ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER. THE ENTIRE CHAMPION CAN CHANGE IN SKINS, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT A FUCKING SKIN DOES. Seriously. Are you telling me Kog'Maw TURNING INTO A PUPPY does not change who he is, but Lee Sin being able to see while still being a badass warrior monk completely ruins him?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=0002000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T01:37:30.724+0000) > > Because I do not know any other people who complain that they got an amazing, high quality skin after not having had one for a bit because it makes the character even more badass. I'm not going to sugarcoat my words because somebody WHO DOESN'T EVEN PLAY LEE SIN thinks skins are canon for some reason. > > Let me remind you, again. SKINS ARE NOT CANON. SKINS ARE AT BEST ALTERNATE UNIVERSES, AT WORSE CONTAIN ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER. THE ENTIRE CHAMPION CAN CHANGE IN SKINS, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT A FUCKING SKIN DOES. > > Seriously. Are you telling me Kog'Maw TURNING INTO A PUPPY does not change who he is, but Lee Sin being able to see while still being a badass warrior monk completely ruins him? Firstly I am not complaining. Secondly, I am not sure where I am coming from Lee sin is blind or perhaps was.. Since the year of his release which i am pretty sure is 2011, thus being said making lee now able to see after 6 years for now reason is kind of cliche in my opinion.
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperlySarcastic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T01:13:54.195+0000) > > I see where you are coming from, but the mere fact Lee sin is called the blind monk, this 'skin' contradicts that title/position. And Kog'maw is called the Mouth of the Abyss but has a butterfly skin, a skeleton skin, a puppy skin, a lion dance skin, and a battle cast skin despite none of those involving an abyss. Or Varus is the Arrow of Retribution but has a Heartseeker skin, or Lee Sin is the Blink Monk but has a generic fighter skin. Seriously, are you bitching that Lee Sin is getting a badass Legendary skin because he can see in that skin due to being fucking IMMORTAL?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-21T01:22:29.200+0000) > > And Kog'maw is called the Mouth of the Abyss but has a butterfly skin, a skeleton skin, a puppy skin, a lion dance skin, and a battle cast skin despite none of those involving an abyss. Or Varus is the Arrow of Retribution but has a Heartseeker skin, or Lee Sin is the Blink Monk but has a generic fighter skin. > > Seriously, are you bitching that Lee Sin is getting a badass Legendary skin because he can see in that skin due to being fucking IMMORTAL? That last sentence was not needed but everyone does not know diplomacy. Like i said before this is my own opinion. Plus all those skins does not change who that champion is .. This lee sin 'skin' changes this title BLIND ... I really hope you know what blind means, because at this stage we may have to bring out a skin in your honour for being this 'blind'
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperlySarcastic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-03-21T01:09:59.843+0000) > > Not sure if this reply was meant for me but if it was, In my opinion this 'skin' changes lee appearance the mere fact he can now see changes his entire lore of being that blind monk. Skins aren't canon. Skins can change literally anything they want except the kit itself. The various Battlecast skins don't ruin the Void champions lore by making them robots instead or organic, Justicar doesn't ruin Syndra's lore despite it showing her as good, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T01:12:37.941+0000) > > Skins aren't canon. Skins can change literally anything they want except the kit itself. The various Battlecast skins don't ruin the Void champions lore by making them robots instead or organic, Justicar doesn't ruin Syndra's lore despite it showing her as good, etc. I see where you are coming from, but the mere fact Lee sin is called the blind monk, this 'skin' contradicts that title/position.
: Skins aren't related to lore tho'
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-21T01:05:04.809+0000) > > Skins aren't related to lore tho' Not sure if this reply was meant for me but if it was, In my opinion this 'skin' changes lee appearance the mere fact he can now see changes his entire lore of being that blind monk.
: Skins that theoretically change a champion majorly aren't rare. Elementalist Lux is if Lux got power over all elements instead of just light. Does it change her gameplay? No. Similarly with PROJECT, champions are robotically recreated and should technically perform better than their human counterparts. We also get major warning before large-scale reworks and would at least hear something if a small-scale or art-related rework was coming. Since we got none of that, I really doubt that Lee is getting a random rework. I'm calling a 1350 skin tbh, this is similar in nature to the Dragon Sorceress (?) Zyra pre-announcement stuff that we just got and would just make logical sense, considering how little this is being hyped up compared to basically any Legendary, rework, or other major release. Remember, the new PBE comes out tomorrow, and whatever this is will almost definitely be on there. There's so little initial hype measures and so little time for that hype that I truly doubt anything large is coming.
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-21T01:03:32.430+0000) > > Skins that theoretically change a champion majorly aren't rare. Elementalist Lux is if Lux got power over all elements instead of just light. Does it change her gameplay? No. Similarly with PROJECT, champions are robotically recreated and should technically perform better than their human counterparts. > > We also get major warning before large-scale reworks and would at least hear something if a small-scale or art-related rework was coming. Since we got none of that, I really doubt that Lee is getting a random rework. > > I'm calling a 1350 skin tbh, this is similar in nature to the Dragon Sorceress (?) Zyra pre-announcement stuff that we just got and would just make logical sense, considering how little this is being hyped up compared to basically any Legendary, rework, or other major release. Remember, the new PBE comes out tomorrow, and whatever this is will almost definitely be on there. There's so little initial hype measures and so little time for that hype that I truly doubt anything large is coming. You make a very good point but all those skins did not change what is truly important to them in this instance lee sin eyes is what defines him as the blind monk.
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperlySarcastic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T00:58:52.485+0000) > > This is not click bait, I mention Lee sin Lore update .. I did not say OMG NEW LEE SIN LORE UPDATE ... It was a general statement. Not yours. The video.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T00:59:44.163+0000) > > Not yours. The video. Oh, my bad for misunderstanding.
: Videos with click-baity titles are disgusting.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5IsEGlEL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-21T00:57:13.337+0000) > > Click-baity titles are disgusting. This is not click bait, I mention Lee sin Lore update .. I did not say OMG NEW LEE SIN LORE UPDATE ... It was a general statement.
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Everything is allowed.
> [{quoted}](name=Labeanplant,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=8sX9Awej,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T20:11:19.961+0000) > > Everything is allowed. try updating Directx, and also does this problem occurs in custom games? If it does not then It maybe an issue with Peer to Peer, try Repairing the client
: It's not an every game thing for me, i could play 10 games in a row, and then get that error. And that one error starts my leavebuster ALL over again. So then what. The problem is fixed now for one game how do we fix it forever answer me that please.
> [{quoted}](name=Labeanplant,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=8sX9Awej,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-07-29T20:09:07.713+0000) > > It's not an every game thing for me, i could play 10 games in a row, and then get that error. And that one error starts my leavebuster ALL over again. So then what. The problem is fixed now for one game how do we fix it forever answer me that please. Did you allow Lol.launcher in the Firewall?
Porocles (NA)
: You've got a few threads going on about this issue. I'm happy to continue helping out in your [original thread](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/n4Pn6EEA-help-me-please?comment=00010000000000020000). It'll help me a lot so I don't get confused with who I'm helping out! Thanks!
> [{quoted}](name=Porocles,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=8sX9Awej,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T20:08:46.628+0000) > > You've got a few threads going on about this issue. I'm happy to continue helping out in your [original thread. ](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/n4Pn6EEA-help-me-please?comment=00010000000000020000) It'll help me a lot so I don't get confused with who I'm helping out! Thanks! Ok.
: After Champion Select/Disconnecting Problem (Solved)
If the problem persists still after you tried all these steps contact Riot games
Porocles (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Porocles,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=8sX9Awej,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-29T20:05:26.950+0000) > > It looks like your network is having trouble connecting to our servers, and resulting in the black screen you're seeing. The error provided reaffirms that there is something preventing a connection from being established. As a first step, please go over our [connection issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) guide to resolve this. Let me know the results, or if your issue persists! I tried it in a custom game and the problem is now fixed
: Issues with Client 6.15
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: Unfortunately we are put into a position where do we keep trucking through 50 20 min penalty games, because we've spent so much time and money on the game. Or do we just up and leave. I'm really starting to gear towards the leave side.
> [{quoted}](name=Labeanplant,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=n4Pn6EEA,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T19:22:04.619+0000) > > Unfortunately we are put into a position where do we keep trucking through 50 20 min penalty games, because we've spent so much time and money on the game. Or do we just up and leave. I'm really starting to gear towards the leave side. to be honest I have spent well over a good amount on this game, and this is the service I get .... No wonder why so many players are leaving
: no use. they wont do anything for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Labeanplant,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=n4Pn6EEA,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-07-29T19:02:34.184+0000) > > no use. they wont do anything for you. this is Disappointing
: Game Crashing
has happened to alot of people, but Riot insists that it is our connections
Porocles (NA)
: Thanks for the follow up! Even if it was not on purpose, leaving games still causes everyone else a negative experience because they were down a player. We can absolutely work on getting this fixed! It sounds like your network is having trouble maintaining a connection to our servers, and kicking you out. As a first step, go over the instructions in our [connection issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) guide to get this fixed up. This should resolve the issue, but let me know if you have come up with any questions or error messages!
> [{quoted}](name=Porocles,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=n4Pn6EEA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T18:41:08.770+0000) > > Thanks for the follow up! Even if it was not on purpose, leaving games still causes everyone else a negative experience because they were down a player. > > We can absolutely work on getting this fixed! It sounds like your network is having trouble maintaining a connection to our servers, and kicking you out. As a first step, go over the instructions in our [connection issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) guide to get this fixed up. This should resolve the issue, but let me know if you have come up with any questions or error messages! Just Lost 30 LP , I would like to get my My LP because it is not my computer nor my network it is Your Servers that are making me very frustrated. And Riot boast and talks about giving best service, this isnt good service at all
Porocles (NA)
: Thanks for the follow up! Even if it was not on purpose, leaving games still causes everyone else a negative experience because they were down a player. We can absolutely work on getting this fixed! It sounds like your network is having trouble maintaining a connection to our servers, and kicking you out. As a first step, go over the instructions in our [connection issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) guide to get this fixed up. This should resolve the issue, but let me know if you have come up with any questions or error messages!
> [{quoted}](name=Porocles,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=n4Pn6EEA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T18:41:08.770+0000) > > Thanks for the follow up! Even if it was not on purpose, leaving games still causes everyone else a negative experience because they were down a player. > > We can absolutely work on getting this fixed! It sounds like your network is having trouble maintaining a connection to our servers, and kicking you out. As a first step, go over the instructions in our [connection issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) guide to get this fixed up. This should resolve the issue, but let me know if you have come up with any questions or error messages! Nope, I am trying to get into a game and the problem still occurs... Great more wait times.
Porocles (NA)
: Thanks for the follow up! Even if it was not on purpose, leaving games still causes everyone else a negative experience because they were down a player. We can absolutely work on getting this fixed! It sounds like your network is having trouble maintaining a connection to our servers, and kicking you out. As a first step, go over the instructions in our [connection issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) guide to get this fixed up. This should resolve the issue, but let me know if you have come up with any questions or error messages!
> [{quoted}](name=Porocles,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=n4Pn6EEA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T18:41:08.770+0000) > > Thanks for the follow up! Even if it was not on purpose, leaving games still causes everyone else a negative experience because they were down a player. > > We can absolutely work on getting this fixed! It sounds like your network is having trouble maintaining a connection to our servers, and kicking you out. As a first step, go over the instructions in our [connection issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) guide to get this fixed up. This should resolve the issue, but let me know if you have come up with any questions or error messages! I will try Adding it to the firewall list, and play a match, if this still occurs i will contact Riot Games Directly.
Porocles (NA)
: Your account can receive an escalated lower priority queue if it continues to be marked by [leaverbuster](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752714-LeaverBuster-FAQ). The only way to remove it is by completing the required games without further interruptions. I'd be happy to help with whatever is causing you to leave these games, and get you back in the game. Just let me know!
> [{quoted}](name=Porocles,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=n4Pn6EEA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-29T18:32:52.267+0000) > > Your account can receive an escalated lower priority queue if it continues to be marked by [leaverbuster](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752714-LeaverBuster-FAQ). The only way to remove it is by completing the required games without further interruptions. I'd be happy to help with whatever is causing you to leave these games, and get you back in the game. Just let me know! Thing is, I did not leave on purpose, My client crashed something which i could not avoid, plus it says that my connection to the server failed, try and reconnect, I tried over 20 times, no lie ... And is there anyway to fix this problem? Your help would be greatly appreciated
: Help me ! please
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I don't know man, Azir was a genuinely good leader who had good intentions, that doesn't seem like something he'd do
> [{quoted}](name=FermentedDog,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=GNQUYyQk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-26T02:46:28.650+0000) > > I don't know man, Azir was a genuinely good leader who had good intentions, that doesn't seem like something he'd do Perhaps however everyone has a 'dark' side to them
: @RiotGypsy Champion Lore For Gargon
If a Riot Squad member has stated his/her ideas and suggestions this will give me great motivation
: @RiotGypsy Champion Lore For Gargon
Any suggestion would be great from anyone
Rioter Comments
Show more

HyperlySarcastic

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion