Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Im wondering, how can i get organe essencce.
and if not blue essence, I haven't gotten a key from riot since the start of season 7 I believe. Anyway to get those.?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lee sin mains, yes we see the issue, but you must SUFFER. Not at all.
lee sin isn't meta, never was , never gonna be , riot nerfed him because of peanut and they never helped him again.
Rioter Comments
VICKLIUS (NA)
: nerf gankplank barrels
now lets compare darius to gp, darius- run into 5 people, cick r, get penta kill, gp- farm for 50 minutes with the hopes your team doesn't feed and then you might be able to get a good team fight off if their team is stupid enough to not auto your barrels.
: Did I just make a new record?
ive ended games in less then 12 minutes
: Chat restriction
keep playing the game and going negative every single game, I'm sure your teammates have lots of fun with you.
Fegone (NA)
: Cry me a river. Can you go out, rob a bank, and when you get caught, tell the police officers: _But this other guy robbed two banks and you didn't catch him, how unfair , pls let me go. _ Didn't think so. People like you who think they're entitled and better than others, and who feel regardless of what they do or say ingame is unjust, make me sick. People like you ruin the game. We don't need people like you.
> [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zsoQc0gF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-13T15:38:31.342+0000) > > Cry me a river. > Can you go out, rob a bank, and when you get caught, tell the police officers: _But this other guy robbed two banks and you didn't catch him, how unfair , pls let me go. > _ > > Didn't think so. > People like you who think they're entitled and better than others, and who feel regardless of what they do or say ingame is unjust, make me sick. People like you ruin the game. We don't need people like you. I think you just cried me a river, people like you don't deserve to play the game, probably a shit player who does nothing but feed and then complains when he gets called out for being shit, I never said I care about the chat restriction because I don't really care about the game or the company anymore, I'm just saying that the orianna did much worse and got nothing, the company is shit, and so many people can attest to saying the game is shit. also the reason you wont ever play with someone like me is because youre silver 4 with 3 wins and 13 losses, you should probably just uninstall.
: Just got Perma'd
Riot isnt fair and they never will be, its a bullshit system and tbh, the game is bullshit, i cant even carry as gp anymore, no matter how good i do, thats how you know the game sucks.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: draven needs a buff
draven is broken, no buff, just nerf the other adcs, extremely overtuned
: Please explain how ranking actually works
play on a fresh account, and if you cant get out of bronze, I think you're far beyond riots repair
Rioter Comments
: Viktor is absolutely trash right now
viktor is fine, he isn't supposed to oneshot people with one combo lol, its basically a poke champ
Moooose4 (NA)
: How to actually climb: Play support Abuse lvl 2 all in champs Snowball and win at 20 minutes Got me to master on 2 accounts. Foolproof strat
> [{quoted}](name=Moooose4,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8WBE4vay,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-29T06:04:18.284+0000) > > How to actually climb: > > Play support > > Abuse lvl 2 all in champs > > Snowball and win at 20 minutes > > Got me to master on 2 accounts. Foolproof strat gimme the op.gg
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Infuriated Sun,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0wy7lxNh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-28T02:33:50.888+0000) > > After game chat isn’t recorded mate. it is recorded and rioters can look into it same with pregame chat the automated bot doesnt look at either tho
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0wy7lxNh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T02:35:11.035+0000) > > it is recorded and rioters can look into it same with pregame chat the automated bot doesnt look at either tho exactly what he said m8.
: I hope you're being sarcastic, because it's literally an insta 14 day ban.
> [{quoted}](name=DarthNocturnis,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AAgr5kxa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-27T02:54:32.920+0000) > > I hope you're being sarcastic, because it's literally an insta 14 day ban. I know, I just gave my opinion on it, its not like I go out telling people to kill themselves, lol
Rioter Comments
: At the end of the season, does my account get wiped clean of chat restrictions and suspensions?
: At the end of the season, does my account get wiped clean of chat restrictions and suspensions?
no, you reforming whipes your account clean, youll see that by getting honors, and not cursing or typing garbage in chat.
: Anyone else get permabanned every season?
: Can you get banned for what you say in the post-game lobby?
if he spelled it out and added another curse word after itll be enough
: Can you get banned for what you say in the post-game lobby?
: My elo
I just saw a reddit post and I don't doubt that riot puts lower mmr players on your team when you're on a win streak or have a high winrate.
Rioter Comments
Sirii (NA)
: I got perma banned for saying "kys to tower" to help a teammate
Rioter Comments
: My Skin Shop
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/your-snowdown-shop-returns-until-january-8-2018
: * Don't believe you can get multiple skins for the same champion * Legacy skins I believe are included * Dawnbringer Riven is a legendary skin, not an ultimate * I've never seen that they don't put ultimate skins on sale, do you have a source for that?
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UuEsxsWK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-11T19:38:34.720+0000) > > * Don't believe you can get multiple skins for the same champion > > * Legacy skins I believe are included > > * Dawnbringer Riven is a legendary skin, not an ultimate > > * I've never seen that they don't put ultimate skins on sale, do you have a source for that? Your Snowdown Shop returns until January 8, 2018 By kantayams Stock up on discounted champs and skins curated for you this Snowdown season, starting December 12, 2017 at 8:00 AM PT. Your Snowdown Shop features up to six unique champions or skins (excluding Legendary, Limited, Loot-exclusive, and Ultimate) released more than three months ago—all discounted at up to 70% off. Grab your favorites before doors close on January 8, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT. Questions? Visit our FAQ.
Rioter Comments
: Why can't I buy both Titanic Hydra and Ravenous Hydra?
Rioter Comments
: Mid laners how do you keep farm up?
go to their lane, and if they do that trash where they push bot lane and go mid and push that, tell them it, and if they fail to listen, just give your lp, bot laners and junglers are the most clueless players in league oflegends by far, they have no idea what to do, how to lane, how to play outside of lane. I would reccomdend going to korea, getting an id, then transferring your league account their where players actually have fingers and at least half of a brain.
: Give kayn kit to an other champion
the champ was made after Sasuke Uchiha, shut your mouth you pig.
: Banned with no reasoning or proof?!?
: Nerfing Xerath Q , LOL
hes been garbage for 3 seasons, and he was semi decent for a half a patch, and riot nerfs him, lmao , what kind of sense does that make.
: Nerfing Xerath Q , LOL
I am saying that lol.
nerak23 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xerath Mid,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vM8Ns2fm,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-08T03:26:25.319+0000) > > Is there any reason for that? its not like he had any ranked games previously and if it wasn't stolen, why wouldn't they just let them have the account. First thing that comes to mind is how it could be used as an excuse. _I don't sell accounts I give them away_ Or _I didn't get boosted, so and so gave me his account _ Or Add almost anything, even_I'm not the one being toxic I just got this Do you see my point?
> [{quoted}](name=nerak23,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vM8Ns2fm,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-08T03:46:32.200+0000) > > First thing that comes to mind is how it could be used as an excuse. > > _I don't sell accounts I give them away_ Or > > _I didn't get boosted, so and so gave me his account _ Or > > Add almost anything, even_I'm not the one being toxic I just got this > > Do you see my point? I already said that I get bro, relax.
Chermorg (NA)
: An account identifies an individual. It is commonplace that accounts are not to be shared between individuals on the internet. One account = one person - not multiple. The small number of cases where it would be acceptable to share/trade are not worth the work and effort for Riot to sift through all the people trying to use those reasons as an excuse.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vM8Ns2fm,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-08T03:40:47.087+0000) > > An account identifies an individual. It is commonplace that accounts are not to be shared between individuals on the internet. One account = one person - not multiple. > > The small number of cases where it would be acceptable to share/trade are not worth the work and effort for Riot to sift through all the people trying to use those reasons as an excuse. I getchu, reasonable
CTN151 (NA)
: Is this an issue that a ton of people are having? Is it also common that errors are made??
> [{quoted}](name=CTN151,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1RAhIpFK,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-08T03:35:29.918+0000) > > Is this an issue that a ton of people are having? Is it also common that errors are made?? ye, send a support ticket @https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us, make a case.
Chermorg (NA)
: Yes. It is against the rules to transfer ownership of an account for any reason, with or without pay or trade. One account, one owner.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vM8Ns2fm,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-08T03:22:16.863+0000) > > Yes. It is against the rules to transfer ownership of an account for any reason, with or without pay or trade. > > One account, one owner. Is there any reason for that? its not like he had any ranked games previously and if it wasn't stolen, why wouldn't they just let them have the account.
: Faker esports player of the year
I liked that time that ruler shoved shoved a ruler up his backside in worlds
Jo0o (NA)
: Which is also against the rules, so I don't know what you're getting at.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vM8Ns2fm,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-08T03:11:20.674+0000) > > Which is also against the rules, so I don't know what you're getting at. is it really against the rules to give someone your account if youre not gonna play anymore, hes not just gonna ask riot to terminate his account, and why would he leave it to collect dust.
: I believe I was unjustly banned
he gave you a whole essay bro.
F1SHEYES (NA)
: Hmm.. Picking a Champion
Show more

I Am No 0ne

Level 82 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion