: It definitly is not acceptable. Messing up player experience is not acceptable. Intentionaly screwing up something that was almost working is not acceptable. So what now? See my thread to fix this in the futur: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/jfkiwkzf-the-positional-fiasco-and-firing-riot-employees Thanks
> [{quoted}](name=Dieu Mart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NsToe1Z1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-19T19:41:58.257+0000) > > It definitly is not acceptable. Messing up player experience is not acceptable. Intentionaly screwing up something that was almost working is not acceptable. So what now? > > See my thread to fix this in the futur: > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/jfkiwkzf-the-positional-fiasco-and-firing-riot-employees > > Thanks They reverted positional matchmaking dude. It no longer exists. And it's not coming back. You're several days late.
Gilgayu (NA)
: not ganna lie bruiser/on-hit tahm is one of the most underated build, but boi you are forgetting him. {{champion:33}} {{item:2065}} {{item:3907}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3006}}
> [{quoted}](name=Gilgayu,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=h6rQUZw2,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T01:18:11.568+0000) > > not ganna lie bruiser/on-hit tahm is one of the most underated build, but boi you are forgetting him. > {{champion:33}} {{item:2065}} {{item:3907}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3006}} Rammus passive is an on-hit effect and it scales with armor. {{item:1416}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3009}}
: Everyone is complaining about the state of the game, why don't we complain about the client instead?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 15
Can you "polish" the "monster hunter" debuff? You initially said you want to support "junglers who do not want to complete their jungle item" - but because the monster hunter debuff never "turns off" later in the game, you are still forced to either sell your machete or complete the item. The debuff should be removed completely after a certain amount of cs or a certain amount of game time. So if you opt to not complete your jungle item, you aren't forced to kill monsters at a stage in the game where you really should not be killing monsters. You could even be fancy and turn it off after a certain amount of gold gained. eg: if you have obtained 2775 gold over the course of the game (the cost of bloodrazor + refillable potion), then the debuff turns off regardless of what you buy. Basically: the debuff was meant to stop funneling by stopping a jungler from killing lots of minions in the early game, so it should be polished and fixed so that it does that and only does that, and does not have negative consequences later in the game when funneling is irrelevant. There's one more use-case where the debuff hurts legitimate jungling. If I kill one camp and level 2 gank, and my ally dies but I am left alive.... I can't tax because one cannon will be enough to trigger the debuff.
Šeriu (EUW)
: Custom Skin community needs your help
I haven't been able to use sound-mods... For probably over a year now. Any workaround the skins community has come up with has not included sound. Sound has been dead ever since the anti-cheat went live.
: CANNOT LOGIN
Now I can log in but I can't access the store at all. And my loot is glitched.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Most of the comments on that thread with thousands of upvotes are stating how it's bull shit players got banned for staring
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4Re8OvIE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-04T04:21:11.114+0000) > > Most of the comments on that thread with thousands of upvotes are stating how it's bull shit players got banned for staring Indeed, but it still happened.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It’s a known issue, yours is I think thread number 6 on the issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=43AVoAsz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-01T01:15:59.708+0000) > > It’s a known issue, yours is I think thread number 6 on the issue. disable skin then
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=I Follow Christ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgLKExIR,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-28T22:44:51.396+0000) > > "OH hey I stole an ult. I wonder what it does." \*drops it on the ground\* > > Sylas requires more game knowledge than any other champ in the game. You need to know what enemy ults do and how to aim them. He's not a low ELo champ. sylas is easy af, his kit is made for low elo, the only high elo thing is his ult, which is easy in of itself, the issue is riot dosnt care anymore throw anything together call it new and ship it out
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgLKExIR,comment-id=00040000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-28T23:21:26.686+0000) > > sylas is easy af, his kit is made for low elo, the only high elo thing is his ult, which is easy in of itself, the issue is riot dosnt care anymore throw anything together call it new and ship it out I watched a gold 1/plat 4 Sylas miss a Warwick ult because he didn't know its range. I can only imagine it's **_so much worse_** in bronze.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgLKExIR,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-28T19:05:14.918+0000) > > Every time I play Sylas I'm literally the center of my team's gameplay. I almost always win lane, almost always win every 1v2 that results from ganks against me, almost always am the first to roam and almost always help my team get second tower after getting the first. > > If Sylas is at a bad place, wtf is good? not being in a 41% winrate for gold and silver
> [{quoted}](name=saijax kohari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgLKExIR,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T19:15:58.136+0000) > > not being in a 41% winrate for gold and silver "OH hey I stole an ult. I wonder what it does." \*drops it on the ground\* Sylas requires more game knowledge than any other champ in the game. You need to know what enemy ults do and how to aim them. He's not a low ELo champ.
Rioter Comments
: If you got a troll pick can't you switch champs with someone and yall swap roles to avoid ur main lp loss?
> [{quoted}](name=Twin Crows,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0dUVsYe2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-27T06:09:05.694+0000) > > If you got a troll pick can't you switch champs with someone and yall swap roles to avoid ur main lp loss? sure, but if you do it too much then positional matchmaking gets disabled.
Terozu (NA)
: Uhhh not as far as im aware, I think its more like Iverns snare dash.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gLJ8tAhG,comment-id=0000000500000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T21:59:14.002+0000) > > Uhhh not as far as im aware, I think its more like Iverns snare dash. the damage lands before he is even on top of you... so i dont think you can dodge it. I have died inside alpha strike
: Sylas should not be casting Swain's ult with maximum Soul Fragments for free
Tweaking it would probably mean they have to re-code Sylas. And they said they wouldn't re-code Sylas when new champs are released etc. The champions themselves have to be scripted in a way that lets Sylas make use of them.
: > [{quoted}](name=I Follow Christ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jb2eWNwx,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-02-24T06:55:32.194+0000) > > He is Ornn. He didn't have {{item:3068}} he had a {{item:3373}} instead. And given the severe lack of good Ornn upgradeable tank items, it makes sense. He could always sell the jungle item later. But spending 2900 gold for something you basically already have doesn't make sense. Even if he doesn't make full use of his passive, he was basically wasting gold on something he really didn't need. Almost any tank item would've helped more. Warmogs, Omens, or he really anted to fully use his passive, a locket. Any one of those would've gave him something he didn't already have. Even if he wanted to sell the jungle item, it just makes no sense to have both.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jb2eWNwx,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T07:33:37.578+0000) > > But spending 2900 gold for something you basically already have doesn't make sense. Even if he doesn't make full use of his passive, he was basically wasting gold on something he really didn't need. Almost any tank item would've helped more. Warmogs, Omens, or he really anted to fully use his passive, a locket. Any one of those would've gave him something he didn't already have. Even if he wanted to sell the jungle item, it just makes no sense to have both. Locket provides 1680g worth of stats without the active. Upgraded locket is 2250g worth of stats without the active. Item costs 2200g. The Ornn upgrade is providing 570g extra stats compared to the original. Sunfire cape provides 2333g worth of stats without the passive. Upgraded sunfire is 3466g worth of stats without the passive. Item costs 2750g. The Ornn upgrade is providing 1133g worth of extra stats compared to the original. Ornn may have also been hoping to get to full build. Locket is a support item, and not slot efficient at all in a full 6 item build. Ornn also has to complete a jungle item. He can't just sit on machete, because "monster hunter" exists again, and if he doesn't complete his jungle item he can't farm minions. Should he have built a different jungle item? Probably. But maybe he got wrecked early and needed survivability. If anything was the wrong choice, it was Cinderhulk. But his Forgefire Cape was fine. Ornn has awful tank upgrades. (Even Frozen Fist gives less armor than Frozen heart - so his other "tank" upgrade is essentially a damage upgrade, because it's essentially a frozen heart with a spellblade passive - someone with a frozen heart is slightly tankier than someone with a frozen fist) Ornn needs more upgrades. Frozen Heart and Spirit Visage should be included. His current selection, while better than before, is still incomplete. Even as a Master Yi player, I still have to change my build if I have an Ornn on my team, because the only good upgrade for me is might of the ruined king. And I normally build death's dance instead. And prior to his mini rework I didn't even have a good item to choose.
: > [{quoted}](name=Unuldor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jb2eWNwx,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-24T04:02:52.190+0000) > > So...by that logic. Ban Fiora Vayne Darius Pyke and any champs that can abuse conqueror. The real issue is that damage hasn't increased much other the years. There are just no defensive options available. No Force of Nature, a crappy version of thornmail, and many patches stating such gems as "poppy does to much damage so we're lowering her armor per level" as an example. They long and short is that people hate fighting tanks, so riot as nerfed them to the ground. There are defensive options. There's just none when your going against a tank shredder with 10+ kills over you, every single dragon, a baron buff (the fiora's team got 3 that game, so I can only assume scenarios), and to be honest, your choice of having {{item:1413}} and {{item:3068}} is kind of a questionable item choice.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jb2eWNwx,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-02-24T04:45:37.086+0000) > > There are defensive options. There's just none when your going against a tank shredder with 10+ kills over you, every single dragon, a baron buff (the fiora's team got 3 that game, so I can only assume scenarios), and to be honest, your choice of having {{item:1413}} and {{item:3068}} is kind of a questionable item choice. He is Ornn. He didn't have {{item:3068}} he had a {{item:3373}} instead. And given the severe lack of good Ornn upgradeable tank items, it makes sense. He could always sell the jungle item later.
Joseraph (NA)
: Is this a yi specific problem? Because I swear something like this has been happening to me on Jax
> [{quoted}](name=Joseraph,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=vga4wMK5,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-23T18:41:00.840+0000) > > Is this a yi specific problem? Because I swear something like this has been happening to me on Jax Happens on all melee champs I think. But it's worst on Yi, Gangplank, and Vlad.
: So we need LCS, to prove to Riot that CS bounty is the dumbest thing ever?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [GAMEPLAY] Pretty sure the autoattack bug is still happening even though it may have been "hotfixed"
Added another game to the OP: Another game: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2983872090/207930793?tab=overview #**STOOD STILL WHILE BEING TAUNTED BY A RAMMUS** https://gfycat.com/FailingWiltedAlligatorgar #**SLOW-MO OF STANDING STILL WHILE BEING TAUNTED BY A RAMMUS** https://gfycat.com/OldApprehensiveHound Same game, minions https://gfycat.com/UntriedGargantuanFantail
Rioter Comments
: [GAMEPLAY] Pretty sure the autoattack bug is still happening even though it may have been "hotfixed"
Added another game to the OP: My next game: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/207930793 standing still after Q-ing minions https://gfycat.com/SilentActiveFly Same game, standing still after Q-ing minions. https://gfycat.com/FilthySoulfulBettong
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: First thing we'd need to bring it back is a strong argument on why it wouldn't lead back to the same issues. Interested in it because it allows a very different type of output, and therefore choice, from an item. Highly suspicious of it because of how strategic/macro level items like this have tended to dictate play significantly or be useless. That's ok or even desirable sometimes (e.g. vision play), but can remove a lot of depth and be really limiting in other cases (Banner or Zz'Rot when either let alone both have been strong).
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Vpg853UW,comment-id=00180000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:48:27.561+0000) > > First thing we'd need to bring it back is a strong argument on why it wouldn't lead back to the same issues. Interested in it because it allows a very different type of output, and therefore choice, from an item. Highly suspicious of it because of how strategic/macro level items like this have tended to dictate play significantly or be useless. That's ok or even desirable sometimes (e.g. vision play), but can remove a lot of depth and be really limiting in other cases (Banner or Zz'Rot when either let alone both have been strong). Just a thought on banner of command: what if you brought it back but made it similar to zz'rot, in the sense that it requires a champion to deal with it? What I mean is, allow champions to do full damage to it. Don't give it some champion-specific tankiness buff. But give it a passive heal if it has not been damage by champions or turrets in X seconds, so minions can't make it go away (unless a champion, turret, or literal huge wave of 20 minions is present). Or something similar. idk lol
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 22
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Vpg853UW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-22T16:58:50.402+0000) > > * Conqueror - Again, hard to assess off just part of a day of play on the new patch. Some of its users are almost certainly performing quite a bit better with it than before (e.g. Riven, Olaf and Irelia). Early indications suggest others are potentially neutral or a bit worse (e.g. Trynd, Darius and Yi). We're expecting we'll have a much clearer read on its power later today and should then be able to make calls on what sort of follow up is or isn't needed. Most likely target if it's too strong is reducing the amount of Adaptive Force each stack gives, though it would of course depend on in what ways its users were out of line. Not clear yet if any AP champs are effective, or even overpowered, users of it, given not enough people have tried it out yet on champs who weren't good users of the old version. Similarly not yet clear whether there are marksmen for whom it's a great choice, though expect we'll get a clear read on that too soon. > > Can you really get a clear read on conqueror at all when there is a rampant autoattack bug that is causing multiple champs to stop autoattacking? It seems it's happening on all champions to some extent, but it's happening more often on champions like Yi, Gangplank, and Vlad. It's a widespread bug and it's still happening. I heard it was hotfixed, but I stopped attacking champions multiple times in a game I just played. I was also having major FPS drops though (also related to this patch) so it was hard to tell. (At one point I thought the game was over and our nexus was exploding - but it was just an FPS drop). EDIT: I just went into the replay and made some recordings. I know you guys "hotfixed" it but it still seems to be happening (to a lesser extent). Here you go: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/vga4wMK5-gameplay-pretty-sure-the-autoattack-bug-is-still-happening-even-though-it-may-have-been-hotfixed
: Kayle + why true damage is a good thing
AP Kayle will be doing more true damage than full AD crit Master Yi. Just an FYI. And Master Yi doesn't even build much AD in the current meta. Kayle's true damage also has no cooldown. It's gonna be pretty disgusting. And she gets an invuln. Have fun. As an aside, Master Yi is one of the hardest scaling champs in the game. If you trade 1 for 1, Yi will come out on top every time, because items are more powerful on him than on anyone else (except maybe that stupid buffed Vayne). Yi will no longer be able to duel Kayle. Kayle outscales him, **_HARD._** This is what you're up against. Have fun with this garbage in your games (if she even makes it through the ban phase). EDIT: I have just been informed that Kayle can't autoattack during her ult. Nevermind. She probably won't be an issue.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Her base movespeed got reduced slightly, and her W damage may be better against low-health enemies, but now it'll be worse against high-health enemies. It's more like a redistribution of power than just straight buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e4qEl7tN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-21T09:59:25.564+0000) > > Her base movespeed got reduced slightly, and her W damage may be better against low-health enemies, but now it'll be worse against high-health enemies. It's more like a redistribution of power than just straight buffs. Looks like surrender at 20 is using "dps" and the wiki is using "damage per tick" oops
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Heretics (EUW)
: Riot. your evil :(
Zedthul (NA)
: If they don't create teams with player way below their level why would they need to worry about that? Like the name btw.
> [{quoted}](name=Zedthul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NsToe1Z1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-16T04:57:51.987+0000) > > If they don't create teams with player way below their level why would they need to worry about that? Like the name btw. Someone might be a diamond adc but a bronze support. So if they queued as support then swapped to adc it's free wins.
: New Conqueror bother me a bit...
https://i.imgur.com/9csLTsh.gif[]
Zedthul (NA)
: ? You get punished for role swapping? Why?
to prevent people from abusing it to play in games way below their level.
Rioter Comments
: Remember, apples are a sin.
https://i.imgur.com/e6lvoJf.jpg[] https://i.imgur.com/9z1F4B6.jpg[] https://i.imgur.com/IY86rXo.jpg[] https://i.imgur.com/L12stkD.jpg[] https://i.imgur.com/ToPATnw.jpg[] https://i.imgur.com/dK5sUjY.jpg[] https://i.imgur.com/UJsfd7X.jpg[] https://i.imgur.com/JOwLpWx.png[]
DARPA (NA)
: Why does dodging take LP from every single role?
I made a very detailed thread about this a while ago: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/hAg2X9qZ-you-lose-full-lp-on-all-roles-when-you-dodge-ie-you-lose-more-lp-for-dodging-than-for-losing You might want to change the wording however. Saying -15 and -50 instead of -3 x 5 roles and -10 x 5 roles isn't very clear what you mean.
: You do know the point of the "no farm support item" top lane build **isn't** to get vision right? It's not even team based. It's entirely to make the other laner's life hell by constantly harassing them and ignoring farming
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wLWJVH8U,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T03:02:15.185+0000) > > You do know the point of the "no farm support item" top lane build **isn't** to get vision right? > > It's not even team based. > > It's entirely to make the other laner's life hell by constantly harassing them and ignoring farming Except for that pro game where the 4 sightstones, and **_NOT_** the lane harass, won them the game.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=1 800 Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hld25qA3,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-12T00:42:59.401+0000) > > Chase the one person who gave a shit about your post away. Lols Keyru answered my question anyway. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/TGYs0hwO-2018-end-of-season-rewards-and-honor
: A little miffed by one thing that complicates climbing as an All Rounder.
Dodging also reduces LP on **_ALL_** your roles. So if you're at the 10 LP threshold (2nd, 3rd, or 4th dodge of the day) you lose 10 LP from ALL positions, not just the one you dodged. Have fun trying to climb.
: We get a skin today for being honor level 2? what skin is it??
> [{quoted}](name=1 800 Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hld25qA3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T21:33:47.236+0000) > > We get a skin today for being honor level 2? what skin is it?? victorious orianna
Rioter Comments
SanKakU (NA)
: You still get gold for killing the enemy champions, just not a whole lot if they aren't ahead. I don't think asking your bottom lane to not push and take a tower so you personally can get more gold from a 1 vs 1 jungle kill is a good idea in any way at all. Be happy the enemy jungler has fallen behind and make sure he stays behind? I don't get what the problem is. You claim they have no bounty, but just because there isn't a listed bounty on the scoreboard doesn't mean you don't get gold for them. Even the small krugs give a tiny bounty for their deaths.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rWtiZlVU,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-02-11T11:28:56.165+0000) > > I don't get what the problem is. The problem is the bounty system, and how it behaves.
: This is why we're seeing top lane solo supports now, even in tournaments. Because by eliminating CS gold and straight up going for combat gold in top lane means your team has "less CS" so you don't get the bounties, AND the opponents get higher ones. Rito really messed up horribly on this one.
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rWtiZlVU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-10T18:33:55.032+0000) > > This is why we're seeing top lane solo supports now, even in tournaments. Because by eliminating CS gold and straight up going for combat gold in top lane means your team has "less CS" so you don't get the bounties, AND the opponents get higher ones. > > Rito really messed up horribly on this one. **_THAT_** is why people are doing that? LOL
Show more

I Follow Christ

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion