Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Leaverbuster happens when you affect the game of others by not connecting. To arrive at a 20-minute penalty that means this is at least your 3rd leaverbuster penalty in a short period of time. I understand why you'd be frustrated. The penalty serves not only to punish players for leaving but also raise awareness that loading/connection problems affect other people and should be addressed before playing more games. > I was literally playing another MMO while waiting to load into League so it's not my connection. Being alt-tabbed, or having focus on another application while loading can certainly cause issues loading. > Checked ping was consistently 60-70 which is normal ping for me. Ping, while an identifier of network performance there are others that may be more telling. Packet loss is what you are probably interested in. Are you on WIFI? > This has NEVER happened until these recent patches Have you tried running the hextech repair tool? It can help identify issues.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HKXsLnJr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-16T21:00:36.970+0000) > > Leaverbuster happens when you affect the game of others by not connecting. To arrive at a 20-minute penalty that means this is at least your 3rd leaverbuster penalty in a short period of time. I understand why you'd be frustrated. The penalty serves not only to punish players for leaving but also raise awareness that loading/connection problems affect other people and should be addressed before playing more games. no, i got punished for leavebuster, did my 5 20 min queue games, this game didnt load, then i got repunished when i KNOW it wasn't my fault. the game just didn't load, the past 2 patches have been nothing but issues and i've heard the same from other people. and how is that fair? i serve my due, i have ONE game that doesn't load then im back on 5 20 min queues? are you guys TRYING to push away your customers? > > Being alt-tabbed, or having focus on another application while loading can certainly cause issues loading. i understand where you're coming from but everything was running extremely smooth, and i've done this for years. i used to do it on my old computer which wasn't even a gaming computer and had no issues. > > Ping, while an identifier of network performance there are others that may be more telling. Packet loss is what you are probably interested in. Are you on WIFI? i am on wifi, but i've been palying since s4 and i've had none of these issues. > > Have you tried running the hextech repair tool? It can help identify issues. i have not, not aware about this but i will ook into it
: Trust me Its your trash computer not Riot's fault
> [{quoted}](name=SweetRainTv,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HKXsLnJr,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-17T01:24:24.144+0000) > > Trust me Its your trash computer not Riot's fault weird that you know what computer i have
Takeda Khan (EUNE)
: Well in those 20 minutes you can play that MMO. I don't know what's the problem here. Win win for everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=wzxy,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HKXsLnJr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-16T08:43:15.173+0000) > > Well in those 20 minutes you can play that MMO. I don't know what's the problem here. Win win for everyone. sarcastic or not, no; it's not fair. i'm being wrong punished for "leaving" when it's on riot. there was absolutely nothing wrong with my connection yet the league server didn't connect and i'm getting wrongly convicted for it. 5 20 min queue's is fucking annoying, and i just had to go through them like 2 games ago. The exact same thing happened, I'm sick of this automated system giving me and other people leavebuster when i didn't fucking leave. I didn't even connect to the game, and NOT because of any of my doing.
  Rioter Comments
zPOOPz (NA)
: you know what bullshit? You coming here on the board trying to bullshit us... You would have to afk A LOT to even get slapped with a FIVE minutes LPQ (I know, I afk'd due to irl issues more than a few times over the months and never reached 5 minutes). After your 5 minutes LPQ, you would have to afk a few more times to get to TWENTY minutes LPQ. Who are YOU bullshiting?
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Ekhg4EM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-27T03:52:41.894+0000) > > you know what bullshit? You coming here on the board trying to bullshit us... > > You would have to afk A LOT to even get slapped with a FIVE minutes LPQ (I know, I afk'd due to irl issues more than a few times over the months and never reached 5 minutes). After your 5 minutes LPQ, you would have to afk a few more times to get to TWENTY minutes LPQ. > > Who are YOU bullshiting? look up my match history buddy
: If you insist. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2833665851/214006803?tab=overview This match was 11 hours ago, several games before you made this post. You had 0 damage done to champions and were several levels below everyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Ekhg4EM,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-27T06:46:37.091+0000) > > If you insist. > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2833665851/214006803?tab=overview > > This match was 11 hours ago, several games before you made this post. You had 0 damage done to champions and were several levels below everyone else. cool, 1 game. where you clearly see me trying to build items and play but i was experiencing connection issues. and i get 5 low priority queue's for that? lmfao, yeah that's justifiable
: You don't get smacked from leavebuster for a single instance of poor connection, but several games. In your past 13 games, I spotted at least 4 games where you were afk/dc'ed for at least a portion of the game, not including your most recent one.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Ekhg4EM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-27T01:42:05.474+0000) > > You don't get smacked from leavebuster for a single instance of poor connection, but several games. > > In your past 13 games, I spotted at least 4 games where you were afk/dc'ed for at least a portion of the game, not including your most recent one. really? show me what games i afk'd in? http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Nerf%20my%20Q full of shit, i don't leave games and this is the first time i've dc'd/rq which i don't do.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm like 95% certain that the LCS plays on a toned down patch. Their tanks live so much longer than in an actual game, even in challenger games tanks get shredded. There would be 0 viewers of a 20 minute stomp for either side if LCS was like challenger. I am very positive that they play on a patch that has 30% damage reduction across the board, cause that's what it looks like.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulquiorra0123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=naacmQt2,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-06-11T15:33:14.112+0000) > > I'm like 95% certain that the LCS plays on a toned down patch. Their tanks live so much longer than in an actual game, even in challenger games tanks get shredded. There would be 0 viewers of a 20 minute stomp for either side if LCS was like challenger. I am very positive that they play on a patch that has 30% damage reduction across the board, cause that's what it looks like. notsureifsrs but you probably aren't looking at their cs and items at such an early time period, they'll have upwards of 300-400 cs at 20-30 min.
: Because it was pure bs on an already overloaded kit champion
> [{quoted}](name=Kurt Hyzan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=stEcRJRE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-08T17:24:53.329+0000) > > Because it was pure bs on an already overloaded kit champion how was it bs? overloaded nowadays? ha, lee's kit is basic compared to a whole slew of champs now.
Rioter Comments
: Is LoL still a strategy game?
nope. reason i quit playing
Śhunpo (OCE)
: League is just "who can be a meta-slave"
exactly why i quit playing league, plus the other issues. games literally weren't fun anymore, at all.
: Good fucking riddance, I was there when he got released and since then at least 50% of time he was the top jungle pick and other 50% he was at least viable. He is viable today as well. What I really want for Lee mains is for him to be unplayable, to be the season 1 Eve with 30% win rate where you literally got reported for inting just for picking her. I want that for all you fucking freelo abusers that gave me PTSD over the years. Including one of my best friends who is a Lee 1 trick - fuck you too !!!
> [{quoted}](name=DoktorKaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=plUgpURu,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-12-16T07:21:36.750+0000) > > Good fucking riddance, I was there when he got released and since then at least 50% of time he was the top jungle pick and other 50% he was at least viable. He is viable today as well. What I really want for Lee mains is for him to be unplayable, to be the season 1 Eve with 30% win rate where you literally got reported for inting just for picking her. I want that for all you fucking freelo abusers that gave me PTSD over the years. Including one of my best friends who is a Lee 1 trick - fuck you too !!! that's constructive
: >he's not satisfying to play late game anymore Why do you need satisfaction? Why cant a hero just do well early, giving his carry space to farm and his team to capture objectives, and just leave it to your team to finish the job? Why is there this need to be relevant at all points of the game? Why cant there be some drawbacks and dynamism to a kit? Instead of getting everything you want without your teammates' input?
> [{quoted}](name=NubianFarmer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=plUgpURu,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-12-14T03:42:05.512+0000) > > Why do you need satisfaction? Why cant a hero just do well early, giving his carry space to farm and his team to capture objectives, and just leave it to your team to finish the job? Why is there this need to be relevant at all points of the game? Why cant there be some drawbacks and dynamism to a kit? Instead of getting everything you want without your teammates' input? there can be drawbacks. but there's a threshold where a point when a champ becomes borderline useless versus other champs that have better early games and VASTLY outscale lee.
: No, do not buff him. Hes good enough and I don't care how many games you've played. A bot can get 800k mastery if you program it well enough.
> [{quoted}](name=NubianFarmer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=plUgpURu,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-12-14T03:35:47.797+0000) > > No, do not buff him. Hes good enough and I don't care how many games you've played. A bot can get 800k mastery if you program it well enough. what's your point? lmfao.
FooDang (NA)
: Sounds like you're upset he's not God Tier anymore. You have at least a 50% win rate with him so whats the problem? Just wait till worlds, they will buff him again like they do every year so he can make an appearance for the #BigWorldsPlays
> [{quoted}](name=FooDang,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=plUgpURu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-14T02:27:02.055+0000) > > Sounds like you're upset he's not God Tier anymore. You have at least a 50% win rate with him so whats the problem? > > Just wait till worlds, they will buff him again like they do every year so he can make an appearance for the #BigWorldsPlays i'm posting this simply because he's not satisfying to play late game anymore. and i don't wanna hear the "games end in 20 minutes now." that doesn't always happen. lee is literally useless late game, i'd say one of the top 5 most useless champions in the game come late, unless you can pull off an insec and your team follows up and even THEN that doesn't solidify a team fight win. not to mention that other junglers have much easier game changing ults that are way easier to pull off. if he's supposed to transition into an off-tank/utility champ, i want him to be that. not thrive, because that's what his early game is for, but to at least be somewhat useful. the buffs i'd mention would encourage a more utility-based playstyle and allow lee to move roles much more cleanly than just jumping in and doing absolutely nothing with his stupidly bad aoe damage and almost non-exsistent single target after 30 minutes, even with 2 damage items.
Niyume (NA)
: Lee isn't bad by any means. If you can't make him work, however, something else may be bad... ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Niyumi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=plUgpURu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-14T02:20:53.012+0000) > > Lee isn't bad by any means. > > If you can't make him work, however, something else may be bad... ^^ i can make him work. but meta is meta and he doesn't even compare to the strongest junglers right now, literally not comparable. and on top of that he's extremely difficult to master
: >he hasn't even been close to a meta pick for months. Good fucking riddance. He's been meta for years. And... he has a 25% playrate and ~49% winrate in plat+. How is he bad exactly? If anything he's quite good atm lol
> [{quoted}](name=Fisher No Chains,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=plUgpURu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-14T02:19:12.642+0000) > > Good fucking riddance. He's been meta for years. > > And... he has a 25% playrate and ~49% winrate in plat+. How is he bad exactly? If anything he's quite good atm lol you know what meta stands for right? most efficient tactics available? find me 1 ranked challenger player telling me that lee's is the best picked jungler atm
Rioter Comments
: What dumb things did you do/say when you started League?
bought multiple giant's belts because i didn't know items built into better items
Glîtchy (NA)
: Honestly, you're better off NOT using that one, you can cover that amount of ground faster by walking since it has a channeling time
> [{quoted}](name=Lyseth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vX6yXijB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-30T08:32:00.237+0000) > > Honestly, you're better off NOT using that one, you can cover that amount of ground faster by walking since it has a channeling time ??? What is this a serious reply LOL
: Why are we stuck in one tree in the secondary? (READ)
downvoted and no replies; typical boards
Rioter Comments
Sasogwa (EUW)
: Too situational, and acing the enemy team actually by itself makes you come back a lot. The bounty gold is already a good mechanic to come back. But the problem for snowballing lies within the ways of snowballing itself. Towers fall way too fast and grant too much gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Sasogwa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nXTY0l1v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-24T11:47:14.496+0000) > > Too situational, and acing the enemy team actually by itself makes you come back a lot. > The bounty gold is already a good mechanic to come back. But the problem for snowballing lies within the ways of snowballing itself. Towers fall way too fast and grant too much gold. im not saying specifically, obviously it needs more thought into the idea but ithink its worth looking into. and i know an ace already grants a lot of gold but when its 5 kills vs 20 even if you do get a lucky ace it doesnt mean youre not still at a severe disadvantage. besides the point though, i just want to think about this opposite snowball mechanic because as of now there is none. every single reward you get furthers your snowball, first blood, first blood tower, etc. which just furthers your lead and yeah, then the game ends in 20 minutes. so introducing some type of method to counteract this would be in my opinion an awesome thing to do. not just kills, other things too; i just can't think of any right now. and to be honest no one ever reads my threads so i rarely put much thought into them because what's the point
AR URF (NA)
: I'll probably get downvoted for this, but in her defense. I have not seen very many good ones. On champion.gg her winrate is 47% accross all divisions.
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cvnFHEOO,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2017-11-24T17:57:30.682+0000) > > I'll probably get downvoted for this, but in her defense. I have not seen very many good ones. On champion.gg her winrate is 47% accross all divisions. Give it 2 weeks she was just releases
: +passive and an item proc Yesterday I was an upvoted thread cryong about Zoe being able to "do 700 damage with Q only every 3 seconds" So umm... About what every ADC is capable of in under 1 second these days? I fail to see how taking 1500 damage from a Zoe combo, which can be outplayed, is any less fair than taking the same amount from 2 completely undodgeable critical strikes.
> [{quoted}](name=Weiss Guertena,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cvnFHEOO,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-24T16:38:27.655+0000) > > +passive and an item proc > > Yesterday I was an upvoted thread cryong about Zoe being able to "do 700 damage with Q only every 3 seconds" So umm... About what every ADC is capable of in under 1 second these days? I fail to see how taking 1500 damage from a Zoe combo, which can be outplayed, is any less fair than taking the same amount from 2 completely undodgeable critical strikes 600 range vs 2000+
Perma CC (NA)
: Zoe is actual garbage when compared to other burst mages in her archetype. But the main thing to note is it doesnt matter what burst mage you play... if you land your core cc ability on any of the burst mages in the game yhou will get one shotted... its always been that way. Syndra lands stun you die, Lux lands root you die, veigar lands stun you die, ahri lands charm you die, lissandra lands R you die, annie lands R you die... like??? are we really debating this? If zoe a level 3 difficulty way harder to play then all the mentioned burst mages underneath her is op then that means all burst mages needed to be nerfed. Its not really fair that people have to play 3 times harder to do the same thing all the other burst mages do. Zoe has far more risk then any of the others to do the same thing. There isnt a point in playing her. and out of all the burst mages her CC has the most counterplay. A 2 second drowzy time which allows you to hide behind your minions jump away or even have your tank stand in front of you, on top of the fact that damage wakes you from sleep instantly and the fact that without terrain the abilitys range is abismal and the width of the skill shot is comparable with nidalee spear. If riot nerfs her damage on her q then she will be literally useless... there will bve no point in playing her. anyone looking for burst is gonna go back to syndra or orianna or lux because those champions are reliable and zoe isnt and if damaged is nerfed wont even have a reward for the amount of risk and telegraphed play in her kit. People need to stop complaining especially about a kit thats got probobly the most counterplay in the game... this is what riot needs to do for the other mages. Provide counterplay so that if you do get hit by one of their cc's there is a way to counter it outside of just cleanse or qss. Also about the cooldown of zoes sleep?? with 45% cdr late game her sleep is still longer cooldown then any of the other burst mages. Veigar can spam his way more often in an aoe stunning a team for 2.5 seconds. syndra can aoe stun teams every 7 seconds with her stun for 1.5 seconds. Zyra can root and knock up an entire team for a total of 3 seconds. and her root has a 6.6 or so second cooldown max cdr. lux with 45% cdr can root 2 players for 2 seconds and one shot them and the root has a 5.5 second coolddown. Zoes single target highly counter able sleep ability has a 9 second cooldown with max cdr and is reduced to about 7 like the others if it puts the target to sleep. And before people go yea yoru name is zoe of course your gonna defend her. Yea i decided to main zoe this season because ive mained syndra for 5 years now and im tired of people saying she has no counterplay from the click R. I thought i would try to learn something that was much harder to play. So far ive done awful and 60% of my games are me feeding and losing. so its really annoying hearing people complain when its fucking a bitch to land anything on this character so it sure as hell better be rewarding when i finally do. To sum it up tho your logic about it gets stupid getting one shotted at the start of a fight??? please tell me a burst mage that can't one shot a champion without mr at the start of a fight if they get hit by their cc?
> [{quoted}](name=Zϼ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cvnFHEOO,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-11-24T14:36:37.031+0000) > > Zoe is actual garbage when compared to other burst mages in her archetype. But the main thing to note is it doesnt matter what burst mage you play... if you land your core cc ability on any of the burst mages in the game yhou will get one shotted... its always been that way. Syndra lands stun you die, Lux lands root you die, veigar lands stun you die, ahri lands charm you die, lissandra lands R you die, annie lands R you die... like??? are we really debating this? If zoe a level 3 difficulty way harder to play then all the mentioned burst mages underneath her is op then that means all burst mages needed to be nerfed. Its not really fair that people have to play 3 times harder to do the same thing all the other burst mages do. Zoe has far more risk then any of the others to do the same thing. There isnt a point in playing her. and out of all the burst mages her CC has the most counterplay. A 2 second drowzy time which allows you to hide behind your minions jump away or even have your tank stand in front of you, on top of the fact that damage wakes you from sleep instantly and the fact that without terrain the abilitys range is abismal and the width of the skill shot is comparable with nidalee spear. If riot nerfs her damage on her q then she will be literally useless... there will bve no point in playing her. anyone looking for burst is gonna go back to syndra or orianna or lux because those champions are reliable and zoe isnt and if damaged is nerfed wont even have a reward for the amount of risk and telegraphed play in her kit. > > People need to stop complaining especially about a kit thats got probobly the most counterplay in the game... this is what riot needs to do for the other mages. Provide counterplay so that if you do get hit by one of their cc's there is a way to counter it outside of just cleanse or qss. Also about the cooldown of zoes sleep?? with 45% cdr late game her sleep is still longer cooldown then any of the other burst mages. Veigar can spam his way more often in an aoe stunning a team for 2.5 seconds. syndra can aoe stun teams every 7 seconds with her stun for 1.5 seconds. Zyra can root and knock up an entire team for a total of 3 seconds. and her root has a 6.6 or so second cooldown max cdr. lux with 45% cdr can root 2 players for 2 seconds and one shot them and the root has a 5.5 second coolddown. Zoes single target highly counter able sleep ability has a 9 second cooldown with max cdr and is reduced to about 7 like the others if it puts the target to sleep. > > And before people go yea yoru name is zoe of course your gonna defend her. Yea i decided to main zoe this season because ive mained syndra for 5 years now and im tired of people saying she has no counterplay from the click R. I thought i would try to learn something that was much harder to play. So far ive done awful and 60% of my games are me feeding and losing. so its really annoying hearing people complain when its fucking a bitch to land anything on this character so it sure as hell better be rewarding when i finally do. To sum it up tho your logic about it gets stupid getting one shotted at the start of a fight??? please tell me a burst mage that can't one shot a champion without mr at the start of a fight if they get hit by their cc? You comparing her to those other mages is so,srupid. Her q at max rank and CDR is on like a 3 second cooldown. Annies syndras burst etc is tied to their ult. Dumb af.
Rioter Comments
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: Without that buff he would be irrelevant. He wouldn't provide much damage, and CC isn't always helpful believe it or not.
> [{quoted}](name=iLBGAMing,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eLac2b15,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-23T16:09:59.543+0000) > > Without that buff he would be irrelevant. He wouldn't provide much damage, and CC isn't always helpful believe it or not. unreliable cc at that. if anything needs to be done just lower the damage not outright change it
: Me? I go Maokai into Pantheon. It works decently well. The reason I take Mao is because of his passive and the fact that he is an ability based tank. Whenever Pantheon hits you with that counterplay filled q, it lowers you passive cooldown. let him push you in and use your passive to heal when he is out of range. pantheon's passive shield does block Mao's autoattack, but Mao's passive will still proc. lastly, use your e to zone him out of shrubbery.
> [{quoted}](name=Bionic Jellyfish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmL1V44A,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-11-23T21:48:29.224+0000) > > Me? I go Maokai into Pantheon. It works decently well. The reason I take Mao is because of his passive and the fact that he is an ability based tank. Whenever Pantheon hits you with that counterplay filled q, it lowers you passive cooldown. let him push you in and use your passive to heal when he is out of range. pantheon's passive shield does block Mao's autoattack, but Mao's passive will still proc. lastly, use your e to zone him out of shrubbery. Strategic cognitive thought process on a lane opponent? Unacceptable on the boards gtfo
: Pretty much. I've noticed that the first team to get a guy going 6/0 or take turrets in 2 lanes usually wins
> [{quoted}](name=InfinitexMortal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6QUJ9n11,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T21:34:24.952+0000) > > Pretty much. I've noticed that the first team to get a guy going 6/0 or take turrets in 2 lanes usually wins 6/0 is a pretty fat lead
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=magewick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FxEnpEGf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-20T23:16:24.818+0000) > > We have enough tanks as is. The game could use a melee ap control mage more than it could use another tank. Just move him back into the spot of an ap mage with just enough tank stats to justify being melee. Buff diana into this plz
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Nerf my Q,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VE2kAOoj,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-17T05:42:29.949+0000) > > The fact that the majority of games one of the two teams are surrendering shows a problem. I don't know what to do about it, but I've just been playing recently and whenever one of the two teams surrenders I started thinking. The objectives up, the turrets, etc. Nope, it scrolls all the way to the base and it just blows up. > > League is supposed to be a STRATEGY game, along with champion gameplay. I'm not a game developer so I don't know the solution, but this is a serious problem and Riot needs to do whatever is needed to fix it. When people are constantly surrendering in a strategic game like League, this a huge issue that needs to be addressed. Couldnt disagree more. Sometimes, it is obvious that your team is entirely filled with morons, and the only SANE thing to do is surrender. This is specifically for bronze and silver ELO. When your team has fed 0/2/0, 0/2/0, 0/3/0, 0/3/0... surrender at TEN minutes should be an option. Because this happens BEFORE TEN MINUTES at this elo sometimes!! If anything, the "unamimous" early mandate should be removed. It's just crazy making to be forced to play these complete utter waste-of-time games. The only thing it accomplishes, is to drive a decent player to froth at the mouth and go toxic. Save sanity. Allow more surrenders.
> [{quoted}](name=Quil Evrything,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VE2kAOoj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-17T06:16:05.999+0000) > > Couldnt disagree more. > Sometimes, it is obvious that your team is entirely filled with morons, and the only SANE thing to do is surrender. > This is specifically for bronze and silver ELO. > When your team has fed 0/2/0, 0/2/0, 0/3/0, 0/3/0... surrender at TEN minutes should be an option. > Because this happens BEFORE TEN MINUTES at this elo sometimes!! > > If anything, the "unamimous" early mandate should be removed. It's just crazy making to be forced to play these complete utter waste-of-time games. The only thing it accomplishes, is to drive a decent player to froth at the mouth and go toxic. > > Save sanity. Allow more surrenders. what i'm saying is going 0/2 shouldn't dictate a game one direction, that's just stupid. it should give you an advantage, sure, but an advantage that the opposing team can't come back from? no.
Rioter Comments
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Link for the cringe?
> [{quoted}](name=GripaAviara,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BxlJgUwa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-16T20:09:10.273+0000) > > Link for the cringe? it was an auto add on a video
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: Well taking an inhib at 12 minutes might mean a champion is a tad overtuned. Yorick's splitpushing power with his ult, passive and Q buff is immense.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6vzyU8X,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-14T00:18:42.615+0000) > > Well taking an inhib at 12 minutes might mean a champion is a tad overtuned. Yorick's splitpushing power with his ult, passive and Q buff is immense. this
: > [{quoted}](name=XDDD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h4Ao1fYj,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-11-13T00:32:16.257+0000) > > So you have an excuse when you vote No Or just play {{champion:432}} , {{champion:75}} , {{champion:14}} , {{champion:31}} , or {{champion:45}}
> [{quoted}](name=Lord of Math,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h4Ao1fYj,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-11-13T03:05:27.432+0000) > > Or just play {{champion:432}} , {{champion:75}} , {{champion:14}} , {{champion:31}} , or {{champion:45}} {{champion:412}}
: That's not what Honor is supposed to be for.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xvXZutqx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-10T19:33:15.855+0000) > > That's not what Honor is supposed to be for. i get what you're saying but i still think a skilled player is deserving of an honorable reward. like if they weren't friendly or didn't make any smart strategic decision as a leader, but they still played well i'd like to honor them for that
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=AmetDeCrypt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IiE9T0GY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-09T06:40:50.759+0000) > > can't you reroll 3 into a random champion? that's what I plan on doing, saving them up that way. > *edit* for all of you downvoting because I asked a question. you can go fuck yourselves because nobody else is going to fuck you. Downvoted cuz edit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

I GANK LANES

Level 115 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion