: For real, How does jinx escape nerfs
it's because of worlds. just wait till after worlds and she will prolly get nerfed
: Jinx nerfs when?
maybe they will nerf her after worlds. maybe a nerf to her W or something i'm assuming.
Rioter Comments
: Another part of it is that Jungle items are usually super gold efficient, and the risk is that it is so gold efficient whether it gives AS/crit or AD/crit that Crit adcs might start taking smite and hitting crit %'s sooner than they should because the jungle item is cheaper than their traditional buys. Its just unneccesary and could potentially cause far more issues than its worth.
isn't bloodrazor and warrior more expensive than normal zeal items though? i think warrior and bloodrazor cost 2625 while normal zeal items cost 2600, that means warrior and bloodrazor cost 25 more gold. the only reason i'd see some adc's taking smite for the jungle crit item is for red smite but i don't see them doing that much because PD is already a defensive buy. plus they'd have to sacrifice heal, which is another defensive cd that is very important at the start of laning phase so i don't see adc's doing this much. they can make the crit jungle item have no additional effect like a static shiv proc. this would at least make me feel like taking smite as an adc would not be worth it at all.
: No because {{champion:203}} and{{champion:104}} do not need to dominate the jungle again
well if for some reason a crit jungle item makes kindred and graves become too strong they could always get nerfed. and since they are played in other roles that means nerfing them wouldn't be that big of a deal right?
Rioter Comments
: Game doesnt load
i had to restart my computer just to get into a game i believe riot updated their anti-cheat and it is buggy right now
: Ok here's the main thing that will prevent starting items from really changed To do it right and not entirely mess up the game for everyone as they try to fix whatever and possibly just end up scrapping the whole thing, would require a LOT of time and effort. I mean like a whole year's worth of planning and balancing and it's ultimatly not worth it when making a new champion make the game feel different and is monetizable. Really going full in with starting items with all these weird quirks that are gonna need a lot of attention will never be profitable
true it would take a long time, which is why if it happens i think it should happen sooner rather than later. because every years riot creates new champions. every season riot likes to change things up, to prevent the game from being stale, so i have hope that something like this can come soon, especially since riot themselves have said they wanna bring more diversity to the game. i don't know how hard it would be to balance mages in the bot lane, but i can definitely see adding both mages and bruisers to the bot lane being hard. i would be fine if they abandoned the bruiser bot lane idea, or at least for a while. some season we get 2 months of preseason, sometimes only 1 month. if riot decided to do something like this then i can see it causing a 2 month preseason. there might be some balance issues after preseason, but i feel there are balance issues after every preseason anyways, if riot sticks to their ideal of changing things every season, which i think they will, then i feel like this champions specific item diversity can be good for a start of a season. they can do it one step at a time, mage bot lane 1 season, adc's mid another season, jungle items the next, and idk if they would ever try bruisers bot lane but it looks like they are willing to try.
: I think champion specific starting items would be a huge mess and would complicate everything SO badly and make early game start up a nightmare. Remember back when relic shield and ancient coin was being misused and required a really annoying change to ALL support items that messed with supports who were using it as intended? It was awful. I have a problem with the mage bot lane item and it's mostly because full on mages bot lane is already a fucking nightmare to have to deal with, I don't want Ahri and Brand bot lane. There's a god damn reason I don't play mid lane. Also just "Item gives bonus stats when near/not near supports" pretty much just make the normal starting items pointless. Ad damage dealers would all hop on that bonus stat item for being away from a support item and would have to get changed a lot or just flat out removed. I also think you, like a lot of other people, have forgotten that they already tried to do this before. It's called {{item:1083}} . Guess how many people use it? Pretty much no one. I heard that it still is kinda a viable pick for champion with good attack speed like jinx or twitch just because they can make use out of on hit healing as opposed to life steal % but I've yet to really see that item past the year it was introduced. I fear that that item soon might get... **Culled** I do however kinda agree with jungle items. The current jungle items just feel weird on certain CLEARLY jungle champions like Kindred, Ivern, and Shaco. Kindred: Should I really go damage and cdr or just focus on on hit procs? Attack speed and procs are really good but then I have no base damage which means my spells also really don't do a lot Ivern: I can't use life steal vs jungle monster or health over time when hurting jungle monsters because I can't hurt jungle monsters. Also runic echo is clearly the right choice for enchantments but I don't get the mana part because I CAN'T HURT JUNGLE CAMPS Shaco: I want red smite but honestly runic echoes does nothing for me if I go ap and if I go ad, I want crit, not pure damage and cdr. The only issue is it's kinda like putting a bandage on a bullet wound. There is clearly a bit more of an issue than what you're covering up. Not going for the root of the issue "The jungle items don't all benefit champions we designed especially to be junglers" and instead putting a small patch on each individual affected by it means that any other champion they release to interacts with jungle in a weird new way means they will then have to design a brand new item and hope that it's balanced well to make him able to jungle better. Also ANOTHER issue is how can you tell when it's the jungler, or the item that's the problem? That champion is the only one that uses that item so you can't compare it to other champions and if they had a spike in win rate or not, because of the item. It's just more general balance mess that clutters the game and what's really important that you would be causing more problems rather than fixing them.
> [{quoted}](name=ProExpertKing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H8RfzcvL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-27T06:03:02.419+0000) > > I think champion specific starting items would be a huge mess and would complicate everything SO badly and make early game start up a nightmare. Remember back when relic shield and ancient coin was being misused and required a really annoying change to ALL support items that messed with supports who were using it as intended? It was awful. > > I have a problem with the mage bot lane item and it's mostly because full on mages bot lane is already a fucking nightmare to have to deal with, I don't want Ahri and Brand bot lane. There's a god damn reason I don't play mid lane. > > Also just "Item gives bonus stats when near/not near supports" pretty much just make the normal starting items pointless. Ad damage dealers would all hop on that bonus stat item for being away from a support item and would have to get changed a lot or just flat out removed. > > I also think you, like a lot of other people, have forgotten that they already tried to do this before. It's called {{item:1083}} . Guess how many people use it? Pretty much no one. I heard that it still is kinda a viable pick for champion with good attack speed like jinx or twitch just because they can make use out of on hit healing as opposed to life steal % but I've yet to really see that item past the year it was introduced. I fear that that item soon might get... > > **Culled** > > I do however kinda agree with jungle items. The current jungle items just feel weird on certain CLEARLY jungle champions like Kindred, Ivern, and Shaco. > > Kindred: Should I really go damage and cdr or just focus on on hit procs? Attack speed and procs are really good but then I have no base damage which means my spells also really don't do a lot > > Ivern: I can't use life steal vs jungle monster or health over time when hurting jungle monsters because I can't hurt jungle monsters. Also runic echo is clearly the right choice for enchantments but I don't get the mana part because I CAN'T HURT JUNGLE CAMPS > > Shaco: I want red smite but honestly runic echoes does nothing for me if I go ap and if I go ad, I want crit, not pure damage and cdr. > > The only issue is it's kinda like putting a bandage on a bullet wound. There is clearly a bit more of an issue than what you're covering up. Not going for the root of the issue "The jungle items don't all benefit champions we designed especially to be junglers" and instead putting a small patch on each individual affected by it means that any other champion they release to interacts with jungle in a weird new way means they will then have to design a brand new item and hope that it's balanced well to make him able to jungle better. Also ANOTHER issue is how can you tell when it's the jungler, or the item that's the problem? That champion is the only one that uses that item so you can't compare it to other champions and if they had a spike in win rate or not, because of the item. It's just more general balance mess that clutters the game and what's really important that you would be causing more problems rather than fixing them. i do indeed agree it would shake things up quite a bit, but i do feel like if we don't give too big of stats it might not be as bad as some might think. i feel like i want league to last many years, and if that's the case there would be alot of time to work on this stuff. and of course it doesn't have to all come at once, riot can just focus on mages bot first, and then work on bruisers later on, that at least was the plan last season, but it didn't work out. i feel like turret plating is offering us a unique opportunity though as for the it would make other starting items useless, that's not true, the item can be designed in a way that causes you to have to be around your support for an extended period of time. and when your support is not around, it would be weaker than a doran's ring, causing it to not be worth taking as a mid laner. this of course means if you have a mage bot lane and your support roams they would be weaker sure but then again they can make the item decay in power slower depending on how much time they have spent with their support. all i know is there is a way to somehow make normal starting items still feel relevant. not sure what's you're trying to say about cull, i see people build cull a lot, just not as a first item. if you're talking about getting people to buy cull as a first item i still do believe there is a way to do it. they can make it so you can only buy it at the very start of the game, but it currently would need to have a higher reward as it is currently not worth the risk. once you leave fountain at the start of the game that would be it, it would no longer be available. that's my idea at least. i'm glad you agree with the jungle items thing. i forgot about the idea of people wanting crit shaco. some perople argue that only trynd and yi would use a crit jungle item but i disagree and it seems you do too. i think a crit jungle item would be used a lot. but ya i do agree champions specific items would shake things up a lot, but if riot were to be careful and not mess things up too much then i feel like in the long run it can be good for the game because the game is starting to feel stale to many. diversity would mean more learning would be required, but more learning required would make the game feel less stale.
Rioter Comments
zPOOPz (NA)
: you can see all your game stats from the client's match history OR Rito's web match history OR numerous 3rd party sites. That being said, if not disable post game chat, I would like Rito to update the game such that if I mute someone while in-game, they should still be muted post game. No need to completely disable chat from everyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0EOipakE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T21:54:30.441+0000) > > you can see all your game stats from the client's match history OR Rito's web match history OR numerous 3rd party sites. > > That being said, if not disable post game chat, I would like Rito to update the game such that if I mute someone while in-game, they should still be muted post game. No need to completely disable chat from everyone else. the can't see muted people post-game thing would work. it would allow us to see our premade chat in post-game while not seeing others. i still would want the disabled chat feature that exists in-game to persist to post-game too. i don't want to have to go to match history just to avoid chat. i also don't want to have to type /mute all to mute all before every game. that is why riot is coming out with this feature, so that we wont have to. i would like this to apply to post-game too.
: There is an X button to leave the post-game lobby. What reason do you have to stay in there and talk to strangers who are flaming you?
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0EOipakE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T20:31:43.249+0000) > > There is an X button to leave the post-game lobby. What reason do you have to stay in there and talk to strangers who are flaming you? it's hard to not notice what people are typing, i said that, and the reason i stay is to see how much damage i dealt. before and after i see how much damage i dealt, i end up seeing chat. it's hard to ignore it. i also stated that i would like to see what my premades type even with post-game chat disabled. in other words i don't want to see what people out of my premade type. how is this so hard for you to understand?
Rioter Comments
Emo Twink (OCE)
: Can Yasuo Get Some Removals like Irelia/Akali?
i would like it if yasuo's windwall became half effective. everything that passes through it would deal half damage and cause half duration cc's / effects. lasers would still deal full damage though. they can buff his passive to compensate if needed.
: Remove position ranks. It's 10 times worse.
i believe that if you consistently play poorly then the splash lp for your other roles gets bigger. it's still early in the season so i guess we have time to see if the things will get better or worse. so far from my experience i haven't seen a huge difference in my games compared to last season. from what i hear though apparently duo's are able to cheese the system pretty hard to gain elo easily. maybe this is the season to make it solo queue only? i have always wanted to have a season where you are not allowed to duo, maybe this season is the time for something like this.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Chromas can't be bought for blue essence in shop despite emporium starting
Vuxem (NA)
: Still waiting on a Ignite nerf Riot video games.
ignite needs a higher cd at least more damage should at least call for a higher cooldown
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Daily reminder of how stupidly strong Ignite is
looks like there's a small buff to teleport on the pbe as for bot lane, i feel like supports taking ignite is usually significantly better than taking exhaust, does anyone else feel this way? i feel like they need to buff exhaust or something, even if it's just a small buff. either that or at least nerf ignite early game slightly. i just like the idea of exhaust being a more viable pick while still having ignite be a good choice as well. i at least want to see exhaust more often than i currently do.
: Please make LP decay harsher/more frequent
i would not mind a banking system for plat+ and i don't know if you made a typo saying you can't decay from plat to silver, did you mean to say from plat to gold? cause i got my smurfs to gold 5 just for the victorious skin and left them alone for months and they never decayed to silver. if you were able to decay to silver then smurfing would be tons of fun so that's prolly why you can only decay to gold 1 75lp
: Hopes For Season 9?
i hope they fix hitboxes. i don't like getting hit by things that didn't really hit me. i also hope they keep trying to create more diversity. riot said they wanted to allow champs to be played in more roles i hope they don't give up on this idea.
: should riot make more unique items to diversify the game even more?
i would indeed like another armor + AP item but that wont make sona mid viable and that's what i want. if that's the case then i think the only way for some champions is to make unique items for them like viktor has. this would open the window to allow things like sona mid or even nami jungle. if you make a jungle item specific for nami you can make it so she can use her W on large or epic monsters, something normals items can't do. you can also give champion specific jungle items to give bonus stats to help champs with weaker jungle clear like nami. you can make it so she gains bonus attack speed when attacking a jungle mob and maybe even make her deal additional damage to jungle mobs for the first few minutes of the game, whatever would make her viable somehow. it would require alot of time and balancing to make items like this but i feel like in the long run it would be worth it. i at least am getting tired of having to play only bot lane with my champs, i want to play my champs in more roles. i hope riot will at least come up with something even if it isn't champion specific items.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > most league players may be low elo, but that doesn't mean league should revolve around low elo players. Then surely you must understand why i am not taking you seriously, yes? I'm just gonna repeat my last post because apparently you have selective reading. > You got a real argument for a change tho?
> [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sdI76NgE,comment-id=000700000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-23T22:19:14.429+0000) > > Then surely you must understand why i am not taking you seriously, yes? > > I'm just gonna repeat my last post because apparently you have selective reading. wow you're still raging? lol seek help dude. and i knew you wouldn't come up with a real argument, no surprise there. don't bother replying again and raging more, i'm not gonna read it.
: > [{quoted}](name=I Married Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sdI76NgE,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2018-03-18T18:48:50.005+0000) > > you are also silver, everything you say is irrelevent. Ive also played like 14 ranked games this season because the meta is ass. You got a real argument for a change tho?
> [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sdI76NgE,comment-id=0007000000010000,timestamp=2018-03-21T14:02:23.000+0000) > > Ive also played like 14 ranked games this season because the meta is ass. > You got a real argument for a change tho? gold 4 is basically silver, and it took you 3 whole years to reach it, i'm sorry but this makes me feel that your word is not very effective. if you managed to get a higher elo then maybe i'd be willing to listen/read. most league players may be low elo, but that doesn't mean league should revolve around low elo players. like it or not but tabi's are unhealthy right now and they need a change/nerf.
: > [{quoted}](name=I Married Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sdI76NgE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-03-18T02:48:42.541+0000) > > as an adc main i must say i am so glad tabis might be getting nerfed. tabis right now are making me feel like "i have to get 2-3 items or else i will be useless." that's not a good feeling. if they will nerf tabis as well as adc's both i will gladly accept it because of this. > > they reduced the price of iedge and essence reaver by 200 gold last season right? i think with the new rune system adc's can afford to have the gold price on them increased by 200 again. > > if that's not enough i feel like they can increase the price of zeal items too, i feel like it wont ruin adc's, as long as they still nerf tabi's as well of course. _"Oh no, i actually have to buy items to be effectove on a hyperscaling champion?! Woe was me!!!!"_ The fact you only nees 2 items is ridiculous as it is!
> [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sdI76NgE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-03-18T13:43:48.628+0000) > > _"Oh no, i actually have to buy items to be effectove on a hyperscaling champion?! Woe was me!!!!"_ > > The fact you only nees 2 items is ridiculous as it is! you are also silver, everything you say is irrelevent.
333 (EUNE)
: @RiotReperoir You should wait with the Ninja Tabi nerf and hit them same time when ADC gets changed
the boards sure are full of salty people. hate to break it to you all, but tabi's really do need nerfed.
333 (EUNE)
: @RiotReperoir You should wait with the Ninja Tabi nerf and hit them same time when ADC gets changed
as an adc main i must say i am so glad tabis might be getting nerfed. tabis right now are making me feel like "i have to get 2-3 items or else i will be useless." that's not a good feeling. if they will nerf tabis as well as adc's both i will gladly accept it because of this. they reduced the price of iedge and essence reaver by 200 gold last season right? i think with the new rune system adc's can afford to have the gold price on them increased by 200 again. if that's not enough i feel like they can increase the price of zeal items too, i feel like it wont ruin adc's, as long as they still nerf tabi's as well of course.
: Waveclear work for 8.6 or later
do you still feel the same about the minion dematerializer rune after this? i believe it was said earlier in the season there were possible planned changes for this rune. and i too don't like it too much that ranged minions will give less and gold cannons give more.
: Anyone else miss smite buffs?
i like the smite buffs, i think they would help with diversity which seems to be something riot wants this mid season. they want to open bot lane to allow mages and bruisers and stuff to go bot lane, and in their video they mentioned they like seeing zyra and morgana jungle. i haven't seen hardly any morgana or zyra jungles though, and i feel like it's because of 2 reasons 1 reason is junglers are able to gank alot right now, many champions aren't as good at ganking as others. but i think riot is planning on changing the jungle a bit soon. if they make jungle require less ganking maybe it can help allow others things to be in the jungle more. the 2nd reason is counterjungling. some champions struggle in the jungle because of counterjungling. the smites buffs were able to help with that. the thing about smite buffs was you had to use your brain. if you smited for vision you then wouldn't have your smite for offensive reasons like ganking or killing scuttle. if you see the enemy jungler ganking bot though that means you don't need to smite wolves for defense, you have to pay attention to the map and see where the enemy jungler is, instead of just smite a wolf every time it spawns. you can gank and use your smite offensively instead or something, it causes you to need to think about what the best way is to use your smite and i liked that. if riot really wants more diversity like they say they do then i think the smite buffs are a big help. i want to see more things in the jungle, it feels fun, i hope they figure something out if this isn't the best way to go. i don't feel like the smite buffs are too hard to learn and if zombie wards trigger oracles from smiting raptors that would cause smiting raptors to feel less powerful, which would be something new.
Rioter Comments
Siyther (NA)
: jinx
jinx feels good now, other adc's still seem superior, but at least it feels like jinx can actually do something now i like the changes
: Jinx dont need a buff
she needs buffed, but it's possible she will need nerfed in another area, prolly her base hp nerfing her base hp wont be that bad because of the buff to her E recently
: what champion of lol want you marry?
i already married jinx so you are too late, she is mine
Rioter Comments
: Recruiting Gold/Plat Players for Serious Flex Team. All roles open.
IGN: i married jinx Solo Rank: diamond 5 Flex Rank: plat 4 Role: ADC Champion Pool: {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:498}} Team Experience: been on a few teams, they fell apart quickly though, hard to find a consistant team Availability: 1PM-11PM EST Other Information: i need more practise on my sivir and xayah, i'd like to keep my champion pool big so i don't get bored, i don't mind shot calling
: honor level 3, down from 5
: Honor level get down from level 5 to 4
i am having similar issues, i was honor level 5 and now i am honor level 3 i did not see any notifications for any chat restrictions, and i think chat restrictions makes you honor level 1 or 0 i have the honor level 5 ward skin
: honor level 3, down from 5
i have the honor 5 ward skin
Rioter Comments
: Mafia Jinx Chromas Please
what about star guardian chromas
Rioter Comments
Show more

I Married Jinx

Level 576 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion