: hmm, you seemed logical until you said nerf mages lol. Try maining a mage mid and see how many times you get 100-0'd by the opposing assassin and jg under your tower with no counterplay. There is a reason mages arn't played mid anymore, its because they are so dogshit that they are made to be supports now. Like seriously, try playing these champions {{champion:61}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:45}} and tell me they arn't complete dogshit champs. Mages arn't the problem, assassins are the fucking problem. Without this crazy mobility creep, and high damage one shot assassin bullshit there wouldnt be mages in the botlane. It's just assassins have twice the survivability, equivalent waveclear and more damage than most mages so why the hell would anyone play a mage? Anyways, if you're talking about mages as a class and not just specifically mages in the botlane being broken u truly are either low elo or delusional.
> [{quoted}](name=SushiXD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5J79eUEr,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:33:20.876+0000) > > hmm, you seemed logical until you said nerf mages lol. Try maining a mage mid and see how many times you get 100-0'd by the opposing assassin and jg under your tower with no counterplay. There is a reason mages arn't played mid anymore, its because they are so dogshit that they are made to be supports now. Like seriously, try playing these champions {{champion:61}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:45}} and tell me they arn't complete dogshit champs. Mages arn't the problem, assassins are the fucking problem. Without this crazy mobility creep, and high damage one shot assassin bullshit there wouldnt be mages in the botlane. It's just assassins have twice the survivability, equivalent waveclear and more damage than most mages so why the hell would anyone play a mage? Anyways, if you're talking about mages as a class and not just specifically mages in the botlane being broken u truly are either low elo or delusional. veigar is bullshit with his ult so hes supposed to get dumpstered cause its not fun to get one shot bro. come on now.
: I'd honestly have to disagree, I've played this game since the start of Season 2, and the current state of league is much better than the state of league last year (at least I believe so), many of the changes you told them to change were things that much of the community had been complaining about WANTING, so they added them. Turret plating was added to prevent towers from being blown down 5 minutes into the game. Bounties were tweaked to give more to a losing team, and less to a winning team, which I think is completely fair. It was done to try and help the "game is over after 5 minutes" idea, allowing some teams to be able to stay in the game if they pick up a few valuable kills. Albeit, it doesn't fix the ENTIRE issue, but if it helps a few games here and there, and if there are other things in place to help make comebacks possible, then it begins to add up. Each champion has their own "scale curve", and that's what's part of the strategy of the game. If every single champion scaled in exactly the same way, the game would become very stagnant in my opinion. Having champion's scale at different paces of the game allow you to figure out when they'll become a threat, and what you can do up until that point, to slow them down as much as possible. The same goes for when a champion falls off as the time goes on. The jungle is perfectly fine and has seen a large improvement since the scuttle crab incident that happened a while back. Thinking that you are in a 1v1 lane and having that ideology is where you make mistakes. You need to understand that the enemy Jungle has the ability to show up at any point and make it a 1v2, and you should play accordingly. It's part of the strategy of the game. Sure, I am a Jungle main, but I think ganks are fairly obvious and preventable at times. If the enemy laner starts moving towards a specific bush in a losing fight, where it doesn't make sense for them to go into that bush, then it's a clear set-up, and you should back off. (Splitting this one off from the Jungle section, you went full rage mode). First off, warding. I understand the frustration people had when limited wards, and control wards came into play, but I feel it has had a positive impact over time. More people warding, more people buying control wards. This is a team game after all, solo queue is just it's own beast. I understand frustration in balancing around pro play, because they are balancing around well-coordinated teams that have practiced together for a very long time and know how to work together, don't have much to say on that, I feel it should be partially pro-play in some aspects, and partially average player-base, not solely one or the other. Baron still isn't the only win condition. I frequently have split pushes that get my teams to a win, or random skirmishes that our team follows up on to get us the win. Earlier this week, I had a team where we completely stopped the enemy team early game, and yes, we got baron, but our team composition was utter garbage for team fights, and they started to make a comeback. Luckily we stopped team fighting and relied on split pushing to get us the win, because we were able to rotate around the waves and apply pressure much better than what we could do in a team fight. These situations still exist, don't blindly assume they don't. Auto filling more people is terrible, and, let's say, inefficient. The queue timer's were never drastically long, and they still aren't, even with auto-fill being far less present, a good amount of people still get one of their roles that they wanted. Sure, the past was tough, having to know how to play every single lane and role, and having to copy paste your lane and role as fast possible in champ select, but having the ability to pick your role ahead of time make's it far easier to queue up, and it decreases the time in champion select. (Splitting this up to make a point as well) You are starting to massively contradict yourself, first you are saying that "You do not balance a competitive game around the whims and cries of bad players see my points about bounties and stuff above," which contradicts you saying that Riot should NOT balance around pro-play. Next you complained about how once you fall behind there is no way to get back into the game and you lose, but then you contradict yourself by saying they need to reduce the bounty amount. I understand your rant is rage fueled, but it's not just coherent. The whole point of TP is so you can get back to lane faster, pointing out that teleporting is faster than dying and walking back to lane is obvious. Of course, if you use teleport right after dying to a first blood, you will have an advantage, that's if the enemy played poorly. Sometimes going for a kill isn't the best option, and against people with teleport, face-rolling them and tanking all their attacks rather than poking is a huge mistake, as they'll come back to lane full hp, with you sitting around with low hp. It's a strategy game, not a death-match. Game design is a very, very difficult thing to do, of course they have been doing it for years, which means they have a MASSIVE amount of data and stats that they are acquiring not only about champions, but about items and builds that they are looking at that decide what they do. Some balance changes aren't the best, but there's no way of knowing if it's good or not without testing it out and receiving player feedback. Maybe there are haven't been new item's or item actives lately because the game doesn't need them? I feel any new actives they added would become redundant, and that they have fulfilled what most active items should do in league. In addition, adding more active items could create very large balance issues that would cause more rage-fueled posts to the boards. I'm here to be the devil's advocate, just take a breather and come back to the game later. I understand that this game has it's issues, but as I'm learning more and more about programming and game design, I'm starting to understand that you can't just fLaTTEN thE cuRvE and the game will be fixed, there are a lot more variable's that are involved with that which include a champion's individual kit, and how that champion is affected by certain item's that can allow them a power-spike. I do feel I know what I'm talking about, and if you want to think I'm simply defending Riot, then I guess I am, because the only thing I agreed with was that Riot does show favoritism towards certain champions, but whether it is intentional or not, no one can tell. I don't believe the employee's at Riot sit down and go "Okay worlds is coming up, time to buff Lee sin, Yasuo, etc..." with evil grins on their faces, it's just not logical.
this. you motherfuckers complain then complain about what you complain about
: "We overnerfed Riven"
> [{quoted}](name=M Schumacher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-02T04:38:50.619+0000) > > Why does Riot have a fucking hardon for this champion? Everytime I see Riven get dumpstered I smile on the inside. the boards LOVE Zed. This is your punishment
: He doesn't appear weak to me. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/summoner/sg/%E6%88%91%E5%B0%B1%E5%A5%87%E4%BA%86%E6%80%AA%E4%BA%86
> [{quoted}](name=Ninja Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bnps5g4W,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:12:04.181+0000) > > He doesn't appear weak to me. > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/summoner/sg/%E6%88%91%E5%B0%B1%E5%A5%87%E4%BA%86%E6%80%AA%E4%BA%86 There was 1 game where he went super positive mate. ONE. He's a glorified support
: "Hes not weak, its just hes weak" Stay in school Read a book Think about what you say before you look this dumb
> [{quoted}](name=m7 silver gg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bnps5g4W,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-27T19:53:40.547+0000) > > "Hes not weak, its just hes weak" > Stay in school > Read a book > Think about what you say before you look this dumb bro...you're looking really bad here lol. What he said makes 10x more sense than what you comprehended...maybe you needa read books
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=I NEED HEALlNG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-21T07:23:39.504+0000) > > Dude, you can literally watch Dunkey's last league video. One of his complaints are longer games and that was heavily echo'd by the community. I fucking hate you stupids here > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/7vMmdiM2-league-games-are-too-long > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106505 > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=390042 > https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71177255 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2w2su38K-games-are-lasting-too-long > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI > 2015 was the year you mother fuckers complained and made the game short. Okay, I think i see whats going on here. You think that if ANYONE says something, then everyones saying something. And sample sizes are irrelevant to you. So I guess this is never going to go anywhere, other than hopefully you pay abit more attention in school. GL with that.
> [{quoted}](name=hi ìm groot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-21T13:32:02.551+0000) > > Okay, I think i see whats going on here. You think that if ANYONE says something, then everyones saying something. And sample sizes are irrelevant to you. So I guess this is never going to go anywhere, other than hopefully you pay abit more attention in school. GL with that. Did you click any of the links? Of course you fucking didn't lmao, get the fuck out of here
: Sometimes, I wonder why Rioters no longer respond to us, but the answer has become more apparent.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T05:18:29.042+0000) > > I will ask the same question, do you want me to find ALL the post, because I will to prove this one. I wouldn't mind if you could find one piece of evidence to support what you're saying actually. If those 3 posts are your best then you have none. One is a survey of.... 100 random people? 0.o Where people like I said are disagreeing that games being shorter would be healthy in the comments. The second is one random blogger putting in a whopping 4 paragraphs about how he feels the games are getting longer, woopty doo. And the 3rd is a random one sentence forum post from... 2013? And again in all of these posts, comments section is split with many people saying that lowering game length would dumb down game and diminish the strategy from lack of clearcut early/mid/late game. You need a clearer idea of what constitutes proof because right now, you just look like you're try harding to stretch logic.
> [{quoted}](name=hi ìm groot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T05:36:03.608+0000) > > I wouldn't mind if you could find one piece of evidence to support what you're saying actually. If those 3 posts are your best then you have none. One is a survey of.... 100 random people? 0.o Where people like I said are disagreeing that games being shorter would be healthy in the comments. The second is one random blogger putting in a whopping 4 paragraphs about how he feels the games are getting longer, woopty doo. And the 3rd is a random one sentence forum post from... 2013? And again in all of these posts, comments section is split with many people saying that lowering game length would dumb down game and diminish the strategy from lack of clearcut early/mid/late game. You need a clearer idea of what constitutes proof because right now, you just look like you're try harding to stretch logic. Dude, you can literally watch Dunkey's last league video. One of his complaints are longer games and that was heavily echo'd by the community. I fucking hate you stupids here https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/7vMmdiM2-league-games-are-too-long http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106505 http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=390042 https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71177255 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2w2su38K-games-are-lasting-too-long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI 2015 was the year you mother fuckers complained and made the game short.
HeeroTX (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T05:18:29.042+0000) > > I will ask the same question, do you want me to find ALL the post, because I will to prove this one. "Everyone wanted shorter games" I've been playing since Season 3. I have NEVER wanted shorter games (I also was fine with 15 min team builder queues btw), so no matter what, the core premise is false. You can say MANY wanted shorter games, and you MIGHT be correct, but there has never been a time when EVERYONE wanted shorter games. And I would say its mainly the people who hated that idea then that still hate it now.
> [{quoted}](name=HeeroTX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-21T06:03:03.332+0000) > > "Everyone wanted shorter games" > I've been playing since Season 3. I have NEVER wanted shorter games (I also was fine with 15 min team builder queues btw), so no matter what, the core premise is false. You can say MANY wanted shorter games, and you MIGHT be correct, but there has never been a time when EVERYONE wanted shorter games. And I would say its mainly the people who hated that idea then that still hate it now. Dude, you can literally watch Dunkey's last league video. One of his complaints are longer games and that was heavily echo'd by the community. I fucking hate you stupids here https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/7vMmdiM2-league-games-are-too-long http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106505 http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=390042 https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71177255 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2w2su38K-games-are-lasting-too-long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI 2015 was the year you mother fuckers complained and made the game short.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-21T04:56:51.499+0000) > > Oh no, people most CERTAINLY wanted shorter games, ask anyone who was here during the earlier seasons when games dragged on for 40+ minutes, when that shit was the average, people whined back then how they wanted shorter games just like people are whining now. wrong
> [{quoted}](name=Snarf of thunder,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T05:03:44.697+0000) > > wrong https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/7vMmdiM2-league-games-are-too-long http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106505 http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=390042 https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71177255 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2w2su38K-games-are-lasting-too-long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI 2015 was the year you mother fuckers complained and made the game short.
: No one wanted shorter games. You reposted in the wrong neighborhood bro.
> [{quoted}](name=Snarf of thunder,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-21T04:53:32.752+0000) > > No one wanted shorter games. You reposted in the wrong neighborhood bro. Dude, you can literally watch Dunkey's last league video. One of his complaints are longer games and that was heavily echo'd by the community. I fucking hate you stupids here https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/7vMmdiM2-league-games-are-too-long http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106505 http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=390042 https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71177255 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2w2su38K-games-are-lasting-too-long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI 2015 was the year you mother fuckers complained and made the game short.
Rioter Comments
Quęs (EUW)
: So to be clear,you lost 2 games vs Jax(one was 46% wr on Jax) in gold 3 (both jungle) and you decided to make that topic,not bad my friend.Should I make things like that when I lose to random adc or "totally dead and nerfed role btw" jungle ruining my entire impact on the game by just existing ?
> [{quoted}](name=Quęs,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5whodcvO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-21T12:56:18.583+0000) > > So to be clear,you lost 2 games vs Jax(one was 46% wr on Jax) in gold 3 (both jungle) and you decided to make that topic,not bad my friend.Should I make things like that when I lose to random adc or "totally dead and nerfed role btw" jungle ruining my entire impact on the game by just existing ? 53% win rate
: that's not true, u didn't have void fizz
> [{quoted}](name=Wolf Of The Dawn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T7ZZje6A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-04T21:07:48.259+0000) > > that's not true, u didn't have void fizz i didnt say i had the skin
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ADC's aren't supposed be able to 1v1 assassins on equal footing (gold, skill, ect). This is by design. Similar to how tanks can't beat an ADC in the same scenario.
> [{quoted}](name=MorganFreemanBot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mE9AYL9v,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-30T20:37:48.814+0000) > > ADC's aren't supposed be able to 1v1 assassins on equal footing (gold, skill, ect). > > This is by design. Similar to how tanks can't beat an ADC in the same scenario. i know, but it seems like there is *ABSOLUTELY NO COUNTER PLAY* to them. They can even shred tanks with ease
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: multiple champions can be an issue? jhin can be overpowered while miss fortune, draven, brand, etc. can also be overpowered this is a garbage comment
> [{quoted}](name=THE RlVER KlNG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MrO6E6et,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2018-08-26T17:09:55.285+0000) > > multiple champions can be an issue? > > jhin can be overpowered while miss fortune, draven, brand, etc. can also be overpowered > > this is a garbage comment you stating this is garbage too
: > [{quoted}](name=I NEED HEALlNG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KWk0Q5Ef,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-08-26T06:51:03.835+0000) > > check his wr in plat+ elo then come back Wow using win rate is say a champ is good is dumb af and zeds wins rate is 49% in plat+ so whats your point
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KWk0Q5Ef,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-08-26T15:58:38.096+0000) > > Wow using win rate is say a champ is good is dumb af and zeds wins rate is 49% in plat+ so whats your point you obviously didn't look at the plat + win rate lmao, you just google searched a op.gg win rate. why don't you search up the plat+ one
: Zed sucks dick how can you not beat him
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KWk0Q5Ef,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-26T00:54:11.241+0000) > > Zed sucks dick how can you not beat him check his wr in plat+ elo then come back
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: PLEASE NERF JHIN
{{champion:119}} {{champion:142} {{champion:238}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:63}} But jhin is an issue
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: Wukong I get, kite Garen.
you mean graves? Can't really kite him with that smokescreen.
Rioter Comments
: I'll tell you why Wukong is getting nerfed again and why Yasusu is getting a major Buff
i'm sorry but wukon is bullshit. When he's good it's unfun and he's never really bad. He just needs a overhaul to be more fair for both parties.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=I NEED HEALlNG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9uFOdyjZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-02T21:34:09.867+0000) > > did i mention ranked? no. it says normals. ? > and normal blind pick is a horrible idea as it's just who picks it first and has better internet. Give us like one for all with no bans on new champions so ppl can try her. You could always get personal fiber internet with a ethernet cable and/or move out the parents' basement, then YOU'RE the one with the better internet
> [{quoted}](name=Whisper87,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9uFOdyjZ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-02T21:37:10.700+0000) > > You could always get personal fiber internet with a ethernet cable and/or move out the parents' basement, then YOU'RE the one with the better internet good one, very funny
: I feel like you shouldn't be allowed to ban new champions in normal draft. It's kind of stupid when you think about it.
> [{quoted}](name=PPPPPPPPPPPP270,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9uFOdyjZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-03T02:07:41.118+0000) > > I feel like you shouldn't be allowed to ban new champions in normal draft. It's kind of stupid when you think about it. don't tell the boards that they don't want to adapt at all
: It is called "Normal Blind Pick" I believe. If you are wondering why they don't do that for ranked. The whole idea is that bans are for champs you deem OP, or ones you don't want a matchup with. Ranked play is an individualized experience, so Riot doesn't get to say "Now why are you banning this particular champ?" You just get your one ban no questions asked. It doesn't matter if it's because it's OP, because it's a lane counter, or if they just haven't had time to learn the reworked champ's new kit. I mean really when you think about it banning something because it's a bad matchup and because you don't understand it are really the same thing, cuz if you don't understand the new kit it's automatically a bad matchup lol.
did i mention ranked? no. it says normals. ? and normal blind pick is a horrible idea as it's just who picks it first and has better internet. Give us like one for all with no bans on new champions so ppl can try her.
Rioter Comments
Kasils (NA)
: If he's so broken, why do you perform so poorly on him. Not really mocking you, just a bit ironic.
> [{quoted}](name=Kasils,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zeEdQXq6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-31T06:16:52.491+0000) > > If he's so broken, why do you perform so poorly on him. Not really mocking you, just a bit ironic. because he's broken
: Tell them that their mom is ugli
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bwMKZEEi,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-17T21:39:09.739+0000) > > Tell them that their mom is ugli damn akali...that's mean bro
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I NEED HEALlNG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bwMKZEEi,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-17T20:28:51.713+0000) > > Good one, now go be a %%%% elsewhere It's true though, once you accept your flaws you will seek improvement within instead of lashing out at other people
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bwMKZEEi,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T21:33:06.853+0000) > > It's true though, once you accept your flaws you will seek improvement within instead of lashing out at other people i mean i already know i'm akin to a monkey that somehow became able to play, but it's so frustrating with some players who just...play like a roll of wet tissue that gained sentience.
: Step one pick talon since he is broken af step 2 get first blood step 3 pick a lane to camp step 4 watch your elo rise! i normally camp bot since there are two people unless i can kill my laner at that time ill be at bot getting the double its really that easy lol don't give your adc and support the chance to feed camp them ;)
> [{quoted}](name=YourNumber1Fan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bwMKZEEi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-16T18:00:06.682+0000) > > Step one pick talon since he is broken af step 2 get first blood step 3 pick a lane to camp step 4 watch your elo rise! i normally camp bot since there are two people unless i can kill my laner at that time ill be at bot getting the double its really that easy lol don't give your adc and support the chance to feed camp them ;) : Thinking emoji: hmmmmmm
Kythers (NA)
: Realize that you're also terrible
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bwMKZEEi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-16T18:33:12.999+0000) > > Realize that you're also terrible Good one, now go be a %%%% elsewhere
Rioter Comments
remakoro (EUNE)
: Boi im so happy im playing on shitty EUNE. We totally have almost none of those problems. People are nice. Everyone being pleasantly mildly toxic without people being a little bitches about it. People trying to play all kind of dumb shit cuz they are too wild to be bound by some shitty meta. "OP" picks dont mean shit cuz there is so many of them that you can fight fire with fire any day you want XD Surrender spamming afk sitting pussies are quite rare. Team can cooperate and from time to time shows nice faith in each other ^^ Ah damn its so nice to play on leagues worst server ^^ https://i.imgflip.com/fsqur.jpg For some reason it kinda sounds like the best one but meh. The fuck do i know XD It actually hilarious to see people from region with least tolerance for toxicity wailing about everyone being toxic or troll or monkey XD Considering how fanatically you people fighting vs toxicity one would expect you guys to beat it at this point. But it turns out you have it the worst. Most cries about shitty community and dumb teammates coming from NA XD Its almost like all those efforts had opposite effect XD
> Everyone being pleasantly mildly toxic without people being a little bitches about it. i fucking wish
: see you tomorrow
> [{quoted}](name=Öskan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H2PtEcOR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-10T10:46:42.245+0000) > > see you tomorrow lmao
Rioter Comments
: THE HARDEST ONE TO FINISH YET!!! (Top Lane A-Z: Evelynn) [League of Lege...
: > [{quoted}](name=I NEED HEALlNG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4q9Q94XM,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-07-02T15:46:48.673+0000) > > fuck off? I really suggest you to moderate your language.
> [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4q9Q94XM,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-07-02T19:58:33.812+0000) > > I really suggest you to moderate your language. fuck off
: Please edit the post so it isn't so much offensive
> [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4q9Q94XM,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-02T03:31:44.343+0000) > > Please edit the post so it isn't so much offensive fuck off?
Rioter Comments
bbQsauçe (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=bbQsauçe,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ylcwzFap,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-01T13:32:28.216+0000) > > The disinformation here is amazing. It's easy to say he was only buffed without providing any context behind the changes. > > First of all, why did you decide to leave off the assassin rework patch? I'm gonna tell ya, because it doesn't fit your narrative. In fact the patch was just a stealth nerf. His old W passive would have been better than the new R passive in every situation except if you were facing a jhin. After the assassin rework nerfs, he wasn't able to cast W twice in lane anymore, at the time also lethality was in a terrible spot, so they buffed his W duration so he could cast W twice in lane again. > > You including the patch 7.22 is very misinformed and misleading. That was the pre-season 8 patch, they buffed EVERY CHAMPION IN THE GAME because of runes reforged. Source: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-722-notes > > Patch 8.4 is a buff, quite an irrelevant one since games are mostly decided early, but a buff is a buff. > > Patch 8.6 is a COMPENSATION BUFF, he got compensated for the duskblade nerf. It's not exclusive to Zed, every duskblade user got compensation buffs. > Riot then received feedback from the playtesters that he would be too strong, so they ALSO PREEMPTIVELY nerfed his Q pass-through damage. > He ended up WEAKER in power than before duskblade. In fact, he would do LESS damage than before in lane, if his Qs went through minions. > > Here's phreak talking about the changes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhH-f5FMoPM&feature=youtu.be&t=1726 > > Patch 8.7 is just the revert of the previous Q pass-through damage. They said that if Zed dropped in power after the 8.6 nerf, he would be buffed back. > So he DID actually drop in power in 8.6. Context: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/vEjwNhEF-riotrepetoir-whats-happening-to-zed-on-pbe?comment=0009 > > So in short: > > Assasssin rework: nerf > > 7.17 buff so he can cast W twice in lane again. > > 7.22 irrelevant, every champ in the game got base stat buffs in this patch. > > 8.3 irrelevant . > > 8.4 buff, as relevant as currently late game is. > > 8.6 overall drop in power, so nerf. > > 8.7 buff after 8.6 nerf. > > > It's easy to say "he got buffed 5 times" without providing any context behind the changes just because it fits your narrative, but once you see the situation for what really is, it's not that bad... Actually make sense (except 8.4 buff, that buff doesn't make any fucking sense) > > I'm just gonna get downovted by salty low elo players that have no clue what they're talking about, in fact Zed isn't even good right now, he's mediocre at best. so if we disgree with the blatant idiocy of this post we're low elo. NIce
Rioter Comments
Show more

I NEED HEALlNG

Level 124 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion