: Try thhe champions you thought are OP first, before you complain about them in the forums.
I just had the worst experience vs an akali. I get that its a skill thing, but my god is it cancer dealing with players who otp this champion (and higher elo ofc). I went warwick top, and then there was an akali. And I go, "oh this can't be too bad, just afk when she uses shroud and fight, right?" But no, it went nothing like that. She constantly cucked me with q and phase rush proc, even under tower. everytime r was up, insta death. i wasn't even safe under my own tower. It was literally the WORST thing ever. I didn't even know what to do at that rate, even MR did absolutely nothing. Really my only complaint towards that champion is just how unfair and completely unfun it is to play vs her W. It was just pure, raw, unforgiving cancer.
: I don't know what is wrong with the Ranked system now, but it's definitely messed up. I assume Ranked will be off until they unlock Grandmaster and Challenger. Right now on the leaderboard no players are higher than Master tier. I don't understand the point of this, but I think it has affected every tier. I'm Silver 3 and seeing more Iron players than before.
> [{quoted}](name=FixThisBSGame,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kIR8R42K,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-09T20:30:11.492+0000) > > I don't know what is wrong with the Ranked system now, but it's definitely messed up. I assume Ranked will be off until they unlock Grandmaster and Challenger. Right now on the leaderboard no players are higher than Master tier. I don't understand the point of this, but I think it has affected every tier. I'm Silver 3 and seeing more Iron players than before. this is why http://puu.sh/Cf5G4/00f3f5646b.png the climb is so revolting lol, and thing is on this smurf i keep getting matched with the same elo (gold/high silver) only to win, win, win.. and then progress up to next iron tier. It made it out like i had 8 games to complete as placement matches, but once i get all 8 complete assuming id finally get placed like g3 so i can play with players in my elo, instead it promotes me to iron 1... like wtf was the point of showing 4/8 games complete if it means literally nothing?
Jav (EUNE)
: Good bye league!
youll be back
xRAIDER (EUW)
: add me we can play xRAIDER and finsh it
: alright so basically i fucked myself in the ass so bad, that the only way to recover is by winning more sounds good!
or just start a new account with healthy mmr
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kelg (NA)
: Unpopular opinion(?) Don't nerf Urgot...
They stated they weren't gonna nerf warwick either, but after the complaints, they nerfed him
: > [{quoted}](name=are u black XD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AsdqrxU2,comment-id=00300006,timestamp=2018-09-15T01:30:32.679+0000) > > Hey - > > What happens if the original owner can't successfully recover their account because the information isn't enough? > > Does the account just sit abandoned for all of eternity? Most likely. I can't beleive you're advocating RIot just give away accounts to people who can't successfully verify that they are the rightful owners. Shame on you.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AsdqrxU2,comment-id=003000060000,timestamp=2018-09-15T01:41:19.420+0000) > > Most likely. I can't beleive you're advocating RIot just give away accounts to people who can't successfully verify that they are the rightful owners. Shame on you. advocating? No, notice how i said "original owner". This is essentially speaking in terms of the original owner being able to provide enough information regarding their account. This was a HUGE problem with microsoft, and was exactly why i stopped using them. I've had my oldest hotmails get locked requiring tons of details to recollect. And yes, I was the original owner. So they just lie dormant as a result of accessing them from differing places. It's more of a, what's the point of the account existing if there's nothing you can do with it once it's locked because recovering isn't an option anymore? As an original owner, it just feels useless, other than for recreational memories. The account becomes useless.
Keyru (NA)
: Account recoveries are always a difficult inquiry we get in Player Support. In general, we want to make sure we are giving the account back to original creator of the account and have a strict process set up for that. This is in relation to the questions and steps given by our agents. We know there is a ton of questions and that some of them might be super hard to remember but you **do not** have to answer all of them. We ask these questions so that we can gather as much context as possible to make sure we are recovering to the right person. As most have mentioned here already, if the correct answers are given and there is no suspicious activity to the account, the process is fairly smooth and seamless with the account back to the right hands quickly. In this case and for others that have had difficulties, the not so smooth process relates to answering a majority of the questions incorrectly and/or providing information that matches a period of the account access where suspicious activity was detected. We cannot go into details or specifics of the suspicious activity due to the sensitive nature of investigations, requests, and account/player privacy. We understand there’s pain involved with losing access to an account. In most cases, we are able to recover accounts back to their original creator quickly and efficiently. In the rare cases where we see that something isn’t adding up on our side, however, we need to investigate further before we can make a recovery decision we are confident will result in the right person getting the account back.
> [{quoted}](name=Keyru,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AsdqrxU2,comment-id=0030,timestamp=2018-09-14T01:08:46.542+0000) > > Account recoveries are always a difficult inquiry we get in Player Support. In general, we want to make sure we are giving the account back to original creator of the account and have a strict process set up for that. This is in relation to the questions and steps given by our agents. We know there is a ton of questions and that some of them might be super hard to remember but you **do not** have to answer all of them. We ask these questions so that we can gather as much context as possible to make sure we are recovering to the right person. > > As most have mentioned here already, if the correct answers are given and there is no suspicious activity to the account, the process is fairly smooth and seamless with the account back to the right hands quickly. In this case and for others that have had difficulties, the not so smooth process relates to answering a majority of the questions incorrectly and/or providing information that matches a period of the account access where suspicious activity was detected. We cannot go into details or specifics of the suspicious activity due to the sensitive nature of investigations, requests, and account/player privacy. > > We understand there’s pain involved with losing access to an account. In most cases, we are able to recover accounts back to their original creator quickly and efficiently. In the rare cases where we see that something isn’t adding up on our side, however, we need to investigate further before we can make a recovery decision we are confident will result in the right person getting the account back. Hey - What happens if the original owner can't successfully recover their account because the information isn't enough? Does the account just sit abandoned for all of eternity? I get that it's so sensitive to have your account hacked and what not, but there are methods to devoid this. I think it's kind of... pointless to let an account just lay dormant and unused for a long time. Something similar happened to me too - I contacted riot regarding one of my locked accounts and mentioned my other account which was fine, the very next match after, they locked that account too. Now both just sit dormant and unplayed, and will be stuck as this - forever, until "original owner" claims it. I mean, i just had to create a new one in the end and we all know just how pitifully boring it is to level an account to 30 for those of us who are experienced users as well as veterans.
: This is the Attitude a Riot Employee Displays in Public
What he's said is nonetheless very subjectively biased. I have to agree with the @Eternal Torment guy on "You oppress yourself" because I see it the same way. Honestly, the mindset now days is "All is one", meaning your ethnicity doesn't mean we can't be friends or you aren't invited or I don't like you because you are this race. Nor is it hey you're female, so you can't do this, you don't deserve this, etc. Things have moved from that perspective dramatically - and some people overdo these things, ranting on about female rights and how they deserve so much more. Things aren't questionably unequal? I've yet to of, in my life, encountered a scenario in which I was hinted at that, because I am female, I shouldn't be doing said action. Nor was I discriminated against or hated on, nor shut out. Now, of course, this isn't to say racism or sexism DOESN'T exist, because clearly it still does - as well as people OVER advocating such a thing to where their beliefs of it are delirious (SJWs tainted in hypocrisy). There are still people spouting racist remarks or having an intolerance for said race as well as gender - societally though, views and beliefs have become beyond that. Nevertheless, there's still and always will be the wicked; however can't we arguably say that gender inequality, race inequality, even sexual inequality has come to a point where it is modernly accepted with open arms? Of all the links in my family and friends family - of people I've known and met and established a connection with, there has never really been a prejudice nor discrimination towards either of the 3 subjects. Like I've stated though, in no way does it simply not just exist (such things likely forever will - because when will bad ever truly be at end? Never.), just that in modern terms, one could perhaps agree that things have changed drastically in correspondence to female equality, racial equality, and in part, even LGBT equality. That's what i think of such - and whole-heartedly agree with "You oppress yourself" - a good bunch of us are long past those discriminatory subjects and we treat and view everyone equally alike. I do, that's for sure. I'd even say it's a pretty modern form of acceptance and views, as well as a sense of normalcy to view things equally as is (in regard to this equality cluster). (TL;DR) In essence, the qualms of gender/race/LGBT equality as well as the malice towards the subject, can modernly (in my views, hopefully, everyone else as well, or most - for those of you who experience otherwise, I hope things smooth out) agree that such things have lessened to a dramatical extent to the point where these forms of equality are just ingrained in us. The diverged continue to create and worship their divergence, while the ethical express their ethics in hopes to modernize such views to where it is purely natural to see it for what it is with hearty acceptance. We still have those who "over-ethicate" themselves into blasphemy .. merely oppressing themselves just as we still have those who shed their divergence onto others - and always... this divergence will continue to shed. Malice will always exist. But, regardless, views have changed. We really no longer view one another differently.. In fact.. there's issues with our kindness (of school practice) going too far, where everyone is 1st place and can lead to psychological discomforts/failures. I might've gone off topic.. but oh well.
Rioter Comments
: Love how Warwick's mobility is shown as low btw, doesn't he have an MS bloodhunt passive that also makes his ult range insanely big?
probably because they exclude that, without warwick w passive, he's pretty slow. Even so you have to move in the hunted targets direction in order to gain that bonus. But, without it, he is pretty slow.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Once again i'm done, NO JHIN NERFS PLANNED
Well.. they said the same thing with warwick, but because everyone complained enough (they seriously didnt have any warwick nerfs planned originally), they finally decided to nerf him.. and then changed the jungle after. Not to say warwick isn't good, he's just not as good as the other good picks atm.
: Sick and fucking tired of people being allowed to first time champions in ranked.
the first two top comments sound ridiculous.. How tedious it would be to have to play games on a specific champion in order to use them on ranked. That suggestion will NEVER come to life. It's honestly terrible. Yes it sucks when people first time in ranked. That's quite literally the fault of the player. Even so, first timing a champion has nothing to do with the amount of times you die (more specifically with positioning). I can first time a pick and still die significantly less. I think this case has more so to do with the player's awareness on top of not knowing what they are doing. When I first started playing Asol, i sucked at his play style.. didn't know i was a godsend roamer. I didn't die consecutively though. I just wasn't good, so i died in some cases at the faulty of not being good, but not because of my map awareness, which means my score wasn't ridiculous like 13 deaths. I'm not sure what could fix that issue, but limiting your champion pool because you didn't play x champion for x amount of games sounds absurd. There are many things that certain players do which are incredibly annoying.. All of which would be nice to see change on, not in a limiting way though. And.. the desired change for certain player behaviors won't always be easily resolved in a convenient and healthy way.
: 47% winrate isn't bad? Also, Tahm is going to be trash because he's still too strong in high tier.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9VrmhJEZ,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-08-10T22:54:09.891+0000) > > 47% winrate isn't bad? > > Also, Tahm is going to be trash because he's still too strong in high tier. so because he's too strong in high tier he deserves to be trash? That sounds the opposite of your chain logic. Better put, even if hes strong in pro play or high tier, he shouldn't be turned to dust.
: 23 Loses
I'm down to do ranked if you're ever up for it. Even normals. We can exchange advice and what not.
: Harassed via chat message -> how to report?
Hi, that's very rare you stumble upon someone with such intents. I honestly half expected this thread to be in regard to player harassment with insults or death threats (which i've had and reported with some success). Regardless, people of that sort shouldn't be tolerated and, as such, they have no way to access you outside of what you give or provide to them. This is also why people highly emphasize on keeping a low profile towards strangers or people over the internet - you never really know who you can run into. The good thing is that you got rid of him. But for future regard, be careful on what you give to other people and especially avoid giving personal information. I've never ran into such a situation myself with league and the subject of sexual harassment, but I know what it's like from experience in other platforms.
: Akali has a 38% winrate mid
Isn't her winrate low though because inexperienced players are trying her and there is a learning curve for Akali? So it would imply to be able to successfully "master" Akali, you'd have to play a set amount of games to get a feel for the champion with combos, etc. It wouldn't make sense to just outright buff her with so little time to accustom to her playstyle/abilities/combos. So uh.. yeah leave it that way xD
Rioter Comments
Altiverse (EUNE)
: I beg you, Please change Mecha ASol's passive into something that isn't a toy starship
I agree, it should just be "stars" but with the green tint/orange firey color to it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Back to an Ahri meta
won't lie, i strongly dislike that champion for a specific reason. Sometimes it feels like utter shit trying to punish her. Her R is up consistently, so any focus on her or desire to kill her generally results in a failed attempt as she just flies away. And.. the availability of it is honestly pretty good. So.. essentially every "teamfight" her ultimate is brimming. And yeah, her E now later on is really a pain - but it was always a pain.. but not as much as her hugely safe playstyle that makes punishing her a bit annoying (unless her r is down). call it hate, it is hate. I hate that champion for her level of safety. Just my thoughts. {{champion:136}}
IceAYon (NA)
: He is suppose to have a strong early game, so his early game dmg is high. He is suppose to be a good roamer, so he has 0 cost mobility. But the only problem now is that Talon can avoid lane interaction with mid lane through the Tiamat wave clear that is totally fixed through the nerfs. The challenger OTP called the nerfs out(stating why they aren't going to work) before, but no, there are still people thinking they are viable nerfs and Riot made the right step, in addition to more people thinking the challenger OTP still wants his champion to be broken and be a pick or ban. Like champ mains would want that to happen to their champ.
asol is supposedly supposed to be a good roamer too, why does his roam ability cost mana and have a rather long CD?
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
Loboshl (NA)
: SMURF ACCOUNT YorÎck!!!!!!
: Looking for new friends to play LoL with!
yeah you can add me too if you'd like ^^ - i play extremely often as well
: Low elo players must earn my respect. They won't be getting any from me until they climb higher.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HmsuMr9V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-28T16:38:13.526+0000) > > Low elo players must earn my respect. > > They won't be getting any from me until they climb higher. tbh, if that is your main account and you're talking about "low elo players" must earn your respect, uhhh... well, Gold 4 isn't all *that* high. In saying that, it sounds as if you view yourself to be a quality player, and in doing so, I would've assumed something like diamond+. viewing your comments on this thread just seem very underwhelming - but hey it's an opinion and a view... just I don't particularly agree with it.
Rioter Comments
: No news as of right now. I personally play a fair bit of WK, and don't feel particularly great about his play pattern atm (just build pure assassin and murder any squishy dude you find), but unfortunately, my team doesn't have the time atm to take on larger work for him. If we could though, I'd be interested if we could make him more of a fighter than an assassin since I always thought he was more fun with you got to take passes on your opponent before finishing them off. Whether that's removing some of his ad scaling on abilities, giving him more hp/resists and rejigging some of his cds to account for it. Sorry, my thoughts on WK are super underdeveloped and that reply probably sounds incredibly surface level. What do you think of him in his current state?
super assassin-like to put it flatly. My honest hopes for assassins though? More build variety. Seriously. All I see people build is Duskblade > Stormrazor > Ghostblade (ALWAYS DUSKBLADE FIRST) and it can be stormrazor or ghostblade after. Just these simple items completed and you are essentially guaranteed to one shot anyone apart from something like Garen who's naturally pretty bulky. But, a squishy, or even a squishy who tries to toss in some HP. My Asol (and asol accumulates a lot of HP from item build paths) can additionally be one shot by things like Kayn, Wukong, etc or anything else that has this assassin-like non-varying itemization. Basically, I really hope changes come so that duskblade isn't always a "Rush me first every time" as well as core assassin builds ALWAYS being Duskblade - ghostblade/stormrazor. And i really hope that changes asap as well. The build is efficient, annoyingly effective, and hands down the best build. Nothing else is really worth building over those specific items - it's like they are core in every assassin essentially, especially duskblade which I'd LOVE to see be changed to open up different build patterns unique to each specific assassin champion.
: Ryze: Call of Power | Cinematic - League of Legends
: Give Zoe W a Mana Cost
why not just lower the drop rate of those orbs for her w? honestly, they drop extremely often. Just lower that.
Rioter Comments
: If you say best season was season 3 and hate this meta, you didn't actually play during season 3
Imo, the game was simply just more fun back then for many reasons. For one, it was new to me - this was around when i started becoming addicted to league in general. I still remember being an entirely new player and having to solo 1v4 enemies as Volibear. I was trying to run but couldnt escape so i knew i had to try to kill at least someone, and i ended up scaring them all off. Honestly, season 3 was so fun. That season and onto season 4 i was just eagerly buying new champs to try out and maining different things. The game was just fresh and exciting though frustration gradually edged onwards as I became more in desire to climb the ranks than enjoy the game for the purpose of improvement. Not doing that again. Still, for the alone and despite not knowing the meta or anything because i was new, I never really struggled or anything i just played and either fed my ass off or did really well. I even built random nonsensical stuff because i thought it looked cool. Like bloodthirster renekton first item. Or static shiv after. I feel like as of now, damage with assassins is pretty stupid. Their builds aren't even unique at all. And it's true in some cases that an assassin who is 0/4 or even 1/5 can easily kill someone who is 4/2. I mean their build variety is just this... Duskblade (ALWAYS) > Ghostblade > Stormrazor = dead. I feel like that really needs changed. The fact that every assassins basically follows this path is just boring, and the fact that it yields so much success is even more disappointing. I hope they change things up, because these same itemization patterns just offer no variety when its clear that this is probably the best build path for assassins atm. Especially the Duskblade rush in most cases. It's such a dominant item in the assassin meta atm. I guess it has been for a while though. Still wanting it to change. Just my thoughts.
: where's my aurelion sol skin?
Ikr???? I was hoping the skin would come THIS patch but looks like we still have to wait the next few.. let's hope it comes next. Oh, yeah.. and even more depressing is that he's still disabled so I can't even play the game because all I want to play is my aurelion
: Check out the Champ Memotions Contest!
why isn't this an emote? http://puu.sh/AU2FN/418ea1747c.jpg

I am bIack

Level 84 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion