: > [{quoted}](name=YaraOwO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cquF58Jf,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-19T09:52:19.973+0000) > > Like they get ass for XP and still have much more control over the match then any other role. Most likely due to riot constantly nerfing vision over time and how powerful dragon is now. > > But yah idk. I dont think im too happy with the state the game is in after preseason. It feels like JG is the most miserable role to play while still being the most impactful role in the game. > > Kinda crazy. It's not, midlane is the most important role in the game by far. Better mid wins 80% of time
> [{quoted}](name=consensuaI clown,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cquF58Jf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-19T10:55:06.288+0000) > > It's not, midlane is the most important role in the game by far. Better mid wins 80% of time people hate the truth.
: Sejuani is one of the poor unfortunate victims to riot's failed reworks. I'd avoid picking her until she gets a buff (not happening because of pros) or has her rework reverted. She's just not fun to play anymore nor is she good.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NqEOXLAc,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-11-29T02:47:16.508+0000) > > Sejuani is one of the poor unfortunate victims to riot's failed reworks. I'd avoid picking her until she gets a buff (not happening because of pros) or has her rework reverted. She's just not fun to play anymore nor is she good. preach on. her w feels like shit. it wouldnt be half bad if her Q counted toward an E stack. Her ult is one of the worst in the game. A single target cc on a massive cd? Good job riot on ruining one of the funnest champs to play. Now you're about to ruin volibear and pantheon...my other go to champs. I guess I'm going to end up quitting this game at this rate.
Rioter Comments
robe166 (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=robe166,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E9htIEnI,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-04-06T04:24:02.142+0000) > > If they know people are addicted to the game and will open another account to inflate their popularity numbers, plus the new account would possibly open the door to the addict spending $ on boosts, skins, etc...idk, if I'd call it "smart," but at least smarter than you. I know lots of players who spent good money on this game and quit because they felt like riot didn't care about them. Riot is losing players right now and they should do everything they can to keep the ones who love this game happy. I remember last season on op.gg there was well over 1 million people playing ranked and this year its sitting around 700k-800k players. They lost 700 million in revenue last year and I'm not saying it's all because of Riot alienating a portion of their playerbase but I can tell you that it's possibly one of the core reasons.
Colte (NA)
: what if these feeders are actually riot employees to weed out the tilted players? people get banned just for raging way too frequently compared too inting trolls lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Colte,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E9htIEnI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-06T01:06:06.343+0000) > > what if these feeders are actually riot employees to weed out the tilted players? people get banned just for raging way too frequently compared too inting trolls lmao then riot is doing a disservice to their company. I can tell you people who tilt do so because they are competitive and more importantly love and enjoy this game and spend more money on this game than the average player. Yet they get punished many times unfairly because they show their passion. The system is broken and needs to be fixed and players like the one referenced above need to be somehow be weeded out and not the tilted players. Now I'm not excusing the actions of players who are tilted but the system does need to be more lenient.
: 14 day suspension for this...seriously?
I feel ya man. I swear there are trolls in the game that try to incite a response from people just so they can get people banned. The people who truly care are passionate about this game and yes we say things that are out of line sometimes when things get heated and riot tends to over react to these instances. A warning should suffice before any chat restrictions or bans for the majority of these players but to straight out ban people or chat restrict them just makes people resent riot because it makes them feel like they side with the trolls due to a broken reporting system. It is not far fetched to believe that the falling player base in league can somewhat be attributed to the fact they alienate the population that truly loves this game and are passionate about it. I'm not making excuses for bad behavior and god knows many of us are guilty of it but I truly do love and enjoy this game and I hope Riot implements a better system in place before they push away a good portion of players who feel the same as I do.
GigglesO (NA)
: Fuck Urf
putting in missions to force people to play this trash is a bad idea.
: Lux q hitbox broken
ill leave this here https://youtu.be/h_x35-LPkJY
Seenan (NA)
: She feels more competitive to play with her E being repeat-castable on cannon minions/jungle monsters, considering the amount of Xin and Jax players that will very likely try to invade. She needed the E changes to actually get farm fast enough before they're in your jungle constantly. It traded the high survivability from her old passive (100+ armor/mr against non-large minions/non-champs) but her clear is faster. She can also repeat proc on things like Baron and Dragon (capped damage) so she can do meaningful damage to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Seenan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gAdj9vOI,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-01-30T04:53:53.654+0000) > > She feels more competitive to play with her E being repeat-castable on cannon minions/jungle monsters, considering the amount of Xin and Jax players that will very likely try to invade. She needed the E changes to actually get farm fast enough before they're in your jungle constantly. It traded the high survivability from her old passive (100+ armor/mr against non-large minions/non-champs) but her clear is faster. > > She can also repeat proc on things like Baron and Dragon (capped damage) so she can do meaningful damage to them. in a team fight you don't have no time to get 4 stacks on anyone for your e. Maybe if they lowered it to 3 stacks and have her q count as one then I'd say that would be a start.
Rioter Comments
: ''If everyone is broken, no one is broken.'' - Riot Games 2019
> [{quoted}](name=AquariusGine,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1E1bEWyz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-28T11:21:32.105+0000) > > ''If everyone is broken, no one is broken.'' > > - Riot Games 2019 except tanks.
: This damage is ridiculous
I just started 7-0 with a volibear with pure tank items and I was getting deleted in 2 sec flat in a fight. I mean my passive is useless in these situations. I'm telling you this is the worst fucking meta I've played since starting league 9 years ago. I truly do not enjoy this. why even have tank items at this point? Your game is in the gutters right now...
LankPants (OCE)
: You have one Sej game in your match history and seem to have never played her in ranked. Excuse me if I don't take this comment particularly seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=LankPants,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gAdj9vOI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-28T23:38:01.676+0000) > > You have one Sej game in your match history and seem to have never played her in ranked. Excuse me if I don't take this comment particularly seriously. I use to play a ton of sejuani. She used to be my main. Plus the whole point is I don't play her because she's horrible now. But every now and then I'll give her another shot and just end up missing the old sejuani. There are a ton of ex Sej mains that don't even touch her anymore.
Rioter Comments
mack9112 (NA)
: In a competitive game skill caps should increase as time progresses to prevent stagnation. I am just being sensible in all this .
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NqEOXLAc,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-28T21:15:12.238+0000) > > In a competitive game skill caps should increase as time progresses to prevent stagnation. > > I am just being sensible in all this . and that's how you lose new players and have a dwindling player base. smart.
: Sejuani has the lowest winrate of any jungler in the game at the moment, but this is something Riot hopes to address in Season 9, so don't worry, your favorite boar riding warrior will be back on the Rift in no time!
> [{quoted}](name=Crown of Flame,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NqEOXLAc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-26T01:39:15.228+0000) > > Sejuani has the lowest winrate of any jungler in the game at the moment, but this is something Riot hopes to address in Season 9, so don't worry, your favorite boar riding warrior will be back on the Rift in no time! but the whole point really is shes not fun to play like her old version...
: Well you must be new on boards here. We've been asking Rito to remove this burst meta for the whole seaaon 8 and preseason and we got ignored. Seems 400mil loss in profit didnt open their eyes yet.
> [{quoted}](name=KARABICA JEBAC ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OEaTpOYM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-24T13:25:32.622+0000) > > Well you must be new on boards here. We've been asking Rito to remove this burst meta for the whole seaaon 8 and preseason and we got ignored. Seems 400mil loss in profit didnt open their eyes yet. 700 million
Rioter Comments
: I'm Still Furious about Sejuani.
I ran across this post and I can not agree more. Please riot give us the old sejuani back or rework the rework. She's use to be my favorite champion and now she's just bad and no fun to play. Riot I think a game should be fun first and foremost so please take that into consideration about sejuani.
: This game isn't fun anymore, its a gamble in each game still. Always onesided.
for me it's when riot just kept reworking champions into less fun versions of their former form. Not only that you lose new players because the champions and the game is becoming more and more difficult to play each day.
CppL (EUW)
: You need to nerf ignite
the cd is too low and it does way too much. I agree.
: Is riots report system fair or broken? (please no comments from riot staff)
What I find wrong is we all make mistakes in the heat of the moment. And riot should be a bit more fair to first time offenders. I had a chat restriction earlier because I had 2 trolls in different games that just tilted me to no end. And I guess fair enough I get chat restricted for saying some harsh words. almost a decade of playing this game and I snapped a bit and got reported and did my time but the road back to redemption is way too harsh. I figure I'll be honor 0 forever. I supported this game for 10 years in time and money and I literally get 0 benefit of the doubt from Riot. Very unfair. It seriously makes a player very bitter towards riot to the point where you even consider quitting this game.
Shahamut (NA)
: And yet for all the "defensive tools" he has, he manages to die more than most any other champion in the game. This statistic is also across all levels of play. To be fair, I can perfectly understand why someone might find his kit frustrating to play against. I respect that perspective. What I don't understand is why he is considered more frustrating than other champions like Heimmer or Riven. Heimmer is way more frustrating and requires literally no skill to drop a trio of turrets. Riven's mobility is not dependent on targets, has a point blank aoe stun, a knock up, a shield that is up way more often than Yasuo's and can actually instant kill you if just a little bit ahead. Yasuo is only truly frustrating in my opinion if the player is really good on him. It's pretty easy to screw up on Yasuo. Unlike Riven, Yasuo needs to be significantly more ahead to Insta kill anything. Like I said, I respect the fact that Yasuo CAN be annoying. I personally never seem to struggle against him though, and don't understand why other people aren't complained about more than him.
> [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J4OEoEiA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-05T16:52:49.055+0000) > > And yet for all the "defensive tools" he has, he manages to die more than most any other champion in the game. This statistic is also across all levels of play. > > To be fair, I can perfectly understand why someone might find his kit frustrating to play against. I respect that perspective. What I don't understand is why he is considered more frustrating than other champions like Heimmer or Riven. > > Heimmer is way more frustrating and requires literally no skill to drop a trio of turrets. Riven's mobility is not dependent on targets, has a point blank aoe stun, a knock up, a shield that is up way more often than Yasuo's and can actually instant kill you if just a little bit ahead. > > Yasuo is only truly frustrating in my opinion if the player is really good on him. It's pretty easy to screw up on Yasuo. Unlike Riven, Yasuo needs to be significantly more ahead to Insta kill anything. > > Like I said, I respect the fact that Yasuo CAN be annoying. I personally never seem to struggle against him though, and don't understand why other people aren't complained about more than him. i disagree. yas literally only needs pd and he can trash a team any other items is a bonus.
: We can only pray. His toxic busted kit sucks the very soul of fun from LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=MyJunglerIsAFK,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J4OEoEiA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-04T09:10:35.395+0000) > > We can only pray. His toxic busted kit sucks the very soul of fun from LOL. i dunno how i came across this post but this comment is pure gold.
Rioter Comments
: Can we revert the Sejuani Rework please?
Bottom line is she's just no fun to play compared to the old sejuani. Riot is forgetting that a game and a character needs to be fun.
: How about we revert Sejuani Next?
I miss the old sej. I have the most mastery with sejuani than any other champion but hate hate hate the new sej. Why go and break what was not broken? Bring back old sej please! I have had less fun in the game since you guys changed her. It feels like you changed her for lcs reasons and are having a hard time balancing her for solo queue. Just give me the fun old sej back....
: For the Love of God! NERF BRAND!
I ban brand every game now. The fact that he can out damage a mid laner who is doing well from the support role is absurd. There was a game where the support brand out damaged their mid laner by double damage who was like 12-4 btw is just stupid. All this with just 3 full items compared to the full build mid laner. He needs a serious nerf.
pryda022 (NA)
: game has fallen so far
You hit the nail on the head...team with the worst player will lose most if not all of the time. I have shit for luck when it comes to RNG so I can attest for some shitty players.
: Not getting any IP after winning or losing
inplane (NA)
: Solo Queue is all about luck these days. If people don't pull their own weight, then they will lose. I roll my eyes 360 degrees when I hear people claiming how someone sucks if they don't have at least a 55% winrate. Like it's hard to maintain a 50% winrate when Mid laners and Top laners get out-damaged by the Support and Jungle in some elos.
> [{quoted}](name=inplane,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=B9kN8yuQ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-07-25T22:30:15.185+0000) > > Solo Queue is all about luck these days. If people don't pull their own weight, then they will lose. I roll my eyes 360 degrees when I hear people claiming how someone sucks if they don't have at least a 55% winrate. Like it's hard to maintain a 50% winrate when Mid laners and Top laners get out-damaged by the Support and Jungle in some elos. People want to feel like they make a difference when they play any team game. That has been slowly taken away from league players over the years. It will come to the point where you're only as good as your worst teammate and that's a horrible feeling.
: Tbh you really havent been able to solo carry since season 3 ended, and riot added all the anti snowballing mechanics, comeback exp/god to losing teams.
> [{quoted}](name=Furi Kuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=B9kN8yuQ,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-07-25T20:42:33.694+0000) > > Tbh you really havent been able to solo carry since season 3 ended, and riot added all the anti snowballing mechanics, comeback exp/god to losing teams. Yeah but it's been progressively getting harder season over season. Wish they would stop at some point lol. Not that I'm a good player but it would be nice sometimes to feel like you can take things into your own hands.
: You just can't solo carry anymore.
I don't know how I came across this post. But it's true! you just can't get huge and carry the game like you use to. If I jungle and get huge, what's it matter if my team doesn't know what to do with it or know how to team fight or rotate because I can't do it alone like I use to. I've seen so many times where it just takes 1 bad player and no matter how huge the rest of your team gets you will lose because of that one bad player as long as the other team prolongs the game. I still play but that's one of the reasons why my play time on this game has gone down season over season because it's just not as satisfying to win in this game but the feeling of losing is way worse than it use to be.
: UI is almost impossible to read in 4K resolution
I sympathize but Riot don't care to do the right thing because its about the bottom line and most of the player base don't care because it's not their problem until they get a high resolution monitor. I understand profit is important but it's nice when a company cares about all of their players first above making a bigger profit.
: Thoughts on Sejuani rework
from a sej main. I still fucking hate the new sejuani. Riot is now in the practice of ruining and unbalancing champions that are perfectly fine. ruining this game one champion at a time.
: Your Shop Returns
I saw my shop then client crashed and i open it back up and the my shop button was gone...
: Why rammus sucks now
LOL personally I'm just having trouble with the new W. that built in slow rammus is effected by really screws with me. I'm so use to q w e now its q e w which is not as efficient but you're not going to get a gank off if you w before e in many cases.
Floupi (EUW)
: ***
yeah that hardly seems right.
: Matchmaking is broken
Also Riot uses last seasons stats as a measurement in their matchmaking and last year was crap with too many boosted monkeys in dynamic queue and that transfers over to this season. But I do notice sizable mmr difference in ranked this year at least according to op.gg. Many games I've played the mmr could be off as much as 150 average. That's huge. Games just haven't been as fun this year. It's a stomp either way many times win or lose. Riot if you're listening please take a look at it because the fun is dying and when we aren't having fun we move on.
T Wrex (NA)
: In game 3840x2160 resolution scaling problems
Riot has never been good with updating its game for newer hardware (I know 4k isn't so new but to riot its cutting edge). So don't hold your breath.
: Graves/Lethality still broken?
yes graves is broken with lethality more so than any other champ other than quinn. Riot will fix it but they are stubborn so it will take time.
: Why do people think Swain needs buffs?
Fuck that hes broken. Literally un-killable with a spirt visage
: In the old system, a rank x fizz player would have a different skillset from a rank x soraka player. While I don't mind either way with DQ, I think maybe Riot is just expanding what they consider valid skills, which is to be organized in your team regardless of circumstance. Why not make it 1v1 with only 1 specific champion for every single match if it was about some objective skill? Because part of the skill is to be able to play fizz well regardless of what the enemy picks, and Riot can be trying to say that part of what makes a person a good LoL player is that they can play against premades as a solo player, and against solo players as a premade. While I think it's unfair if the odds for winning as a solo q player are worse than as a premade player, if they're the same, it should be fine. I really don't like the whole, 'These changes make it harder to measure objective skill like the old system' argument, because it was never possible to measure objective skill. 'skill' is just an arbitrarily defined concept that can be measured by ranks, and is subject to whatever changes Riot places. The only real concern of DQ is whether players enjoy it, and if it has an even winning chance (both are completely valid arguments for removing DQ, but this one isn't) But whether they remove DQ or not, I don't care as I don't like ranked anyway. I just want the role queue system for normals, ughhh
By your logic we'd all revert back to playing pong. The line must be drawn somewhere.
: Huh? Is he born to a be a politician because I just read 4 huge purple paragraphs, and I have no clear image in my head of what it's even trying to say. Can you put it into normal language?
This is a very simple explanation. Dynamic queue brings with it many variables to attract more casuals. Variables kills competition and runs off the hardcore players and over time that will kill the game.
Nidken (OCE)
: A perfect summary of Dynamic Queue's fundamental flaw
Spot on. The variance kills competition. Preach on. Couldn't have said it any better.
Rioter Comments
: Why Dynamic Queue is ruining the game in ALL ELO's
It's this simple and it appalls me that riot can't see it. The more variables there are in a competitive game the higher chance the game will be unbalanced. Please listen to your community. There is a reason why viewership and the popularity of LoL has been going down since dynamic queue was forced down our throats.
: If you're in bronze/silver and complaining about dynamic queue..
you're a dumbass. Go crawl back to the hole you came out of.
Rioter Comments
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
Rito has become a shitty company. I can care less about this crap. they don't care one bit about their player base unless it starts to hurt their bottom line. Rito is becoming the new EA.
Show more

I have bad RNG

Level 164 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion