: AaTrOx {{champion:122}} IdEnTiTy {{champion:36}} iS {{champion:420}} tHaT {{champion:79}} oF {{champion:120}} LiFe {{champion:43}} StEaL {{champion:57}} aNd {{champion:82}} DrAiN {{champion:75}} tAnK {{champion:2}} And the 3 primary drain tank raid bosses in this game: {{champion:19}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:77}}
Funny how OP, who's played Aatrox like 5 times in the last year, thinks that they know enough about Aatrox to comment on his identity. Saying that his healing is his identity is a fuckin joke man.
: Am i the only one that doesn't think shieldbreak **on Renekton** is an issue, but rather that the idea of shieldbreak **in general** is an issue? it's just the definition of a hardcounter. We still struggle balanceing GW and Sustain based champs, and that's just a soft counter. If we start adding shieldbreak, we end with shield heavy champs only beeing playable as lastpicks or after banning all shieldbreak champs. Just imagin playing Sion vs the changed blitzkrank ult. He just removes your main tank tool by pressing a button... Sure, that shit is even worse top as that lane is all about counters, so adding more hardcounter scenarious just adds fule to the fire, but i think it just is overall a very concerning direction to take for riot, turning league into some form of rock paper scissors.
I see it as being able to open up the opportunity to strengthen shield users and enchanters as shield breaking becomes more widely available, I like the idea.
: Please Riot, these Renek and Kled changes are terrible for toplane. What are u doing?
> Riven as well probably cannot lane against renekton anymore. Two new scenarios that will make camille and riven players feel like shit with no hope in god to beat renekton. Great. lul sounds good to me.
: Tumblr post about Prestige Arcade Caitlyn nearing 50k notes
The most surprising thing about this is that people still use Tumblr
Rioter Comments
: Why is Sylas so ripped?
Because it's cool and most people don't want to play as a sickly guy who looks like he can't do half the shit Sylas does ingame without keeling over.
: Why is there only 1 AD Support Champion?
Pyke was already a balance nightmare since his release, he built full tank when he had dogshit ratios for an actual assassin and now that they fixed him he's going all over the place. Doubt Riot wants to go through that again.
: Why does Lord Mordekaiser of all the reworked skins get the "spiked ball" mace?
Because Riot sure loves removing iconic aspects of skins during a vgu and putting them on other skins so you buy those instead.
nelogis (EUW)
: What is this Warwick buff on the PBE?
~~Predator AP Warwick is lowkey sick and fun as fuck and this buff is sweet~~
: Is Brand mid a good champ for solo queue?
Not really, his waveclear is awful and his roaming is pretty lackluster too.
: > [{quoted}](name=I love cowboys,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sOQwLMkB,comment-id=001a00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-02T18:33:40.288+0000) > > Sounds like you live in a bubble. I know plenty of women that like female characters being sexy and playing as said characters just as much as men do. I didn't say all of them. I didn't even say they don't enjoy playing 'sexy' champions. I said most don't enjoy playing as champions with unnaturally large breasts, invisible waists and shapely hips.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sOQwLMkB,comment-id=001a000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-02T20:01:37.234+0000) > > I didn't say all of them. I didn't even say they don't enjoy playing 'sexy' champions. I said most don't enjoy playing as champions with unnaturally large breasts, invisible waists and shapely hips. So most women don't enjoy playing as Sona and MF? That doesn't seem quite right.
: Muscular male characters are made that way to appeal to the male fantasy. Men work out to such extremes for themselves, not because they want to be as attractive as possible. Women are encouraged to work out, become slim, wear make up etc. to be pretty for men. How is this such a difficult concept for you? What makes you think women think having huge breasts, as little clothing as possible and unnaturally shapely figures figures as 'beautiful?' (Most of them don't). Men are made this way to appeal to the males that play them, whilst women are made the way they are to also appeal to the men that play games.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sOQwLMkB,comment-id=001a0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-02T18:22:56.176+0000) > > Muscular male characters are made that way to appeal to the male fantasy. Men work out to such extremes for themselves, not because they want to be as attractive as possible. Women are encouraged to work out, become slim, wear make up etc. to be pretty for men. How is this such a difficult concept for you? > > What makes you think women think having huge breasts, as little clothing as possible and unnaturally shapely figures figures as 'beautiful?' (Most of them don't). Men are made this way to appeal to the males that play them, whilst women are made the way they are to also appeal to the men that play games. Sounds like you live in a bubble. I know plenty of women that like female characters being sexy and playing as said characters just as much as men do.
: Does anybody know any really good long lasting single player games?
While technically not single player, I've been playing a lot of Monster Hunter World recently and I've been having a blast. You can definitely go it solo for the most part. Some great RPGs are Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Witcher 2 and 3 (one may be a bit hard to swallow), Fable, Mass Effect 1-3 (I'm not too sure if you can still get the main series as a bundle, also Andromeda stinks), and a lot of the entries in the Final Fantasy series are pretty good, maybe give 7 a try if you haven't yet since the remake is on the way. Fallout New Vegas is my favorite RPG by far, definitely give it a look if you haven't played it already. Some great action games are Dead Space 1-3, the Deus Ex series (barring invisible war, although it's not _that_ bad), the Devil May Cry series can be a lot of fun if you're into those sorts of games, Resident Evil 4 is a lot of fun and worth checking out (I like 5 and 6 too, though that seems to be a pretty unpopular opinion), and E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy is great Kino. If you want any more suggestions in the same vein or some other genres feel free to ask.
: Riot's update attempt with Varus' Lore caused a lot of issues for Varus' Character
Riot commits character assassination and deletes a beloved character for a boring darkin but gets a pass because it's woke and had a pretty cinematic. I can barely be bothered to follow this game's lore anymore.
: what champions are the best at cuddling?
Patrician option: {{champion:69}}
: As a sexist gamer, I'm offended
Pretty sad that we have to have fights on the boards about getting sexy champs and skins.
hoganftw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq2UgHwI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-21T07:31:38.796+0000) > > "A signature means nothing and people shouldn't be held to contracts they sign".. > > Riot didn't force anyone to sign anything. They chose to sign the contract and work for Riot. That's their right. They also had the right to decline and/or negotiate the contract. muh contract nah bro, we not doing this in 2019.
> [{quoted}](name=hoganftw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq2UgHwI,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-05-21T17:32:31.827+0000) > > muh contract > > nah bro, we not doing this in 2019. Man I sure wish we could all handwave laws like you seem to do. Thievery and murder? Muh laws bro, who cares about legality in 2019 am I right?
: Honestly this is the most awkward set of champions to be receiving buffs I've ever seen.
Brand is a joke and will continue to be a joke. Buffing W on Caitlyn is hardly the most cancerous thing to buff, at least she needs to maneuver and plan ahead to use it. Fiora buff is irrelevant to 99% of encounters. Zyra buff is irrelevant to 99% of encounters. Increasing skill expression and removing rng on Shaco is not a bad thing. Trynd has been a joke and this is a fair buff that should put him back at a fair, more competitive level. Xin and Graves didn't deserve it. Boards users will take any opportunity to complain about champions they don't like getting any sort of semblance of help even when they suck shit. You know people like to play these champions too? I will say though that Riot really does need to stop giving Riven compensation buffs, let her take an actual hit ffs.
: They actually made a tsundere emote
The fact that Garen wasn't in this skin line is a crime.
: What is your favorite Log-In screen music and why? (Discussion)
I'd have to say either Draven or Jhin. Both for different reasons. Jhin's login screen music is fantastic, for the reasons that you've already listed. Draven's login music fits him perfectly, and it's such an amazingly epic piece of music that still gives me goosebumps when I listen to it, the only bad part about it is that it's so short.
: i hate riot NEW logo
Looks like some bog-standard iphone app's logo.
y0r1ck (NA)
: Blizzard bans controversial ok symbol
Blizzard has been a dumpster fire of a company for months, actually, make that years. Watching them make stupid decision after stupid decision is like watching a slow motion car crash that's transitioning into a 10 car pile-up. It's kind of funny, but mostly sad.
Lewanor (NA)
: Talon's Nonsense Design and Why he can be Considered to be Reworked After Current Tier 1 gets VGU'd
I love it when people suggest that we remove every unique aspect from a champion's design and turn them into boring, milquetoast versions of themselves because they don't fit our sense of reality.
CLG ear (NA)
: what's your favorite video game of all time??
Toss up between Dead Space 2 or New Vegas.
: Riven has a ludicrously unfair advantage against pretty much every melee in the game
Nekorus (NA)
: Which skin to get for Renekton.
None of these options are Scorched Earth. Get Scorched Earth.
Yenn (NA)
: What the fuck happened to Mundo?
How would you buff him, make his Q stun or something?
: > > Definition of coven > > 1 : a collection of individuals with similar interests or activities a coven of intellectuals > 2 : an assembly or band of usually 13 witches > Excuse me, but where does it state the witches have to be old. In fact younger witches have a tendency to group more than older witches. Older witches have more of a tendency to be solitaire witches or focus on their family rather than be in a coven.
: Who Do You Find The Most Attractive?
Female: {{champion:60}} {{champion:15}} I'd also put old Morgana here. Male: {{champion:104}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:157}}
: > [{quoted}](name=I love cowboys,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T02:01:36.774+0000) > > Yeah sure, that's what you want. It's probably what you want Camille to be, but the fact is that it's not what she is. > > She's 80 years old but she doesn't look 80 because she's an android, that's her design. She looks the way she does despite her age, her character isn't the number of years she's been alive. If she was meant to look old, if she was meant to feel old, she'd look a lot more wrinkled and she wouldn't be flying across the screen with one ability. > > But that's not the case. Go ask Riot to make a hag champion instead of substituting Riot's reality for Camille with your own. Again, actively avoiding the point and putting words in my mouth. If you don't respond with actual conversation I'm done replying. You know damn well I didn't say turn her into a hag. We want them to give her white hair on more skins, preferably her next skin. And that's not even close to the first time that simple point has been iterated. If you are just here to vote "no I objectively don't want that" there is no reason to reply to any comment directly, especially if you are going to deliberately derail the conversation and insult people.
I'm not derailing anything, and I'm not insulting anyone. If I was going to insult anybody, it'd probably be something to do with how your victim complex is so out of control that you think me explaining why OP's postulations are stupid is a personal attack on anyone. You want white hair on Camille skins? That's totally fine, then ask Riot to make skins where that'd fit the theme. Both of the Swain skins that OP showed have white hair like his base skin, but they fit the theme those skins are trying to convey. Why does Camille's Worlds skin need white hair? She'd be awfully out of place considering everyone else on the skin line would have a different hair color. Why does Program need white hair? She's a robot ffs, if you want her to look old make her rusted or something. > We don't give two shits about her being alive for a long time. We want to see AGED women represented in this game! This game has hairy, wrinkly old men and it can't even have a single champ or skin be a hairy, wrinkly woman. That's great. But that's not Camille. It'd be weird to make an old woman skin for Camille, because her whole theme is that her cybernetic enhancements make her look young and spry and that she's one of the most mobile champions ENTIRELY DESPITE HER AGE and she's NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK OR FEEL LIKE AN OLD LADY. In fact, it's great that Coven Camille looks the way she does, because that fits Camille's original theme fantastically. Since Coven Camille could be 500 years old but looks the way she does through magic rituals and drinking the blood of children or something. If you really feel like I'm not addressing your argument with that, then I don't want your reply.
: > [{quoted}](name=I love cowboys,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T01:36:21.548+0000) > > So what? Their implication is that this doesn't happen with Swain when it clearly did I didn't interpret it that way even a little bit, even after rereading and grammar checking the comment. > Coven by definition are elder witches, which conveys the old woman theme Wow you are just missing the point on purpose now I guess. We don't give two shits about her being alive for a long time. We want to see AGED women represented in this game! This game has hairy, wrinkly old men {{champion:41}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:26}} and it can't even have a single champ or skin be a hairy, wrinkly woman.
Yeah sure, that's what you want. It's probably what you want Camille to be, but the fact is that it's not what she is. She's 80 years old but she doesn't look 80 because she's an android, that's her design. She looks the way she does despite her age, her character isn't the number of years she's been alive. If she was meant to look old, if she was meant to feel old, she'd look a lot more wrinkled and she wouldn't be flying across the screen with one ability. But that's not the case. Go ask Riot to make a hag champion instead of substituting Riot's reality for Camille with your own.
: It wouldn't look any more stupid than it does on any of the other Program Skins. Quick release connectors are a thing, the shorter cables on Camille would probably look *more* functional than they do on the other Program skins.
Do you not realize how dumb it is to put white wires on a robot to make it look old? No, really, think about it for a minute.
: > [{quoted}](name=I love cowboys,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-04-03T00:20:41.374+0000) > > LOLOLOLOLOL > > https://i.imgur.com/28EZ6w2.jpg[/img] Chill out they didn't say strictly every skin they just said "retain their gray hair across OTHER skins." The point is Camille has just a single gray haired splash/model. > [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-03T00:18:37.501+0000) > > Except Program Camile is the only Program skin *without* hair. Excellent point!
> [{quoted}](name=Eryl Fauna,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-03T01:25:05.448+0000) > > Chill out they didn't say strictly every skin they just said "retain their gray hair across OTHER skins." The point is Camille has just a single gray haired splash/model. So what? Their implication is that this doesn't happen with Swain when it clearly did, and they're being obtuse as fuck by calling Coven Camille a "youthful blonde with massive cleavage" when a Coven by definition are elder witches, which conveys the old woman theme OP seems to care for so much, much better than slapping white hair on every skin would. [edited by moderation - Ulanopo]
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T20:36:00.902+0000) > > robotics expert 1: yo my dude why'd you put hair on this one? > Robotics expert 2: To make her look old ofc. > 1: Ah yes ofcourse makes sense... Except Program Camile is the only Program skin *without* hair.
The closest thing to "hair" that Program skins have are loose plugs, wires, and a hologram. Should Camille have had white wires popping out of her head? That'd look stupid.
: > [{quoted}](name=QMighty,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-02T19:18:52.683+0000) > > "All her other skins do away with her grey hair" > *shows a robot and a pans labyrinth* Yes, because her Coven skin has her as a youthful blonde with massive cleavage. And Program doesn't have hair at all. So yes, all of her skins do away with her gray hair, as opposed to Zilean and Swain, who still retain their gray hair across other skins. https://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Zilean_1.jpg https://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Zilean_4.jpg https://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Swain_1.jpg https://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Swain_4.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-02T19:22:52.502+0000) > > Yes, because her Coven skin has her as a youthful blonde with massive cleavage. And Program doesn't have hair at all. So yes, all of her skins do away with her gray hair, as opposed to Zilean and Swain, who still retain their gray hair across other skins. LOLOLOLOLOL https://i.imgur.com/28EZ6w2.jpg[/img]
: Splash Art of Invictus Gaming World Skin
Looks great to me, I'll probably buy a few.
: Shouldn't Sion have a speech impediment?
Shouldn't people stop expecting League to be realistic?
: I don’t understand what criteria Riot used to decide who gets traditional skins and who doesn’t
Riot, unfortunately, doesn't do traditional skins anymore. Yeah, I don't know why either.
Rioter Comments
: Ok hear me out
https://i.imgur.com/ZYrDW6d.jpg[/img] Christmas Eve or riot.
FFrazien (EUW)
: "Dunk" is not a word meant for Ivern
: The people who picked demon Tristana
I picked her because she's cute and cool and her gun looks sweet. >besides how tristana looks all her effects just been turned up by 10x I don't see the problem.
: The Next Tristana Skin Is...
The best skin won in the end fellas, just as it should be.
: @riot could u tell us which skin won?
Wow, little demon won? That was my favorite one but I had no hope since Sugar Rush seemed to be way more popular, I'm pretty glad.
: Even in your first example, Master Yi actually loses almost all of his health (from 100%) in 4 shots at 15 minutes and the only reason he survives is Alpha Strike projectile popping. You'd be lucky to get that kind of damage at 15 minutes these games. Annie is also at half health rather than full. The second example is at 24 minutes and both TF and Tristana have clearly built some health. Towers can't adequately protect you from dives after about 7 minutes now. So I'd say that your examples aren't good at proving your point.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVMuu8Tv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-15T15:28:06.080+0000) > > Even in your first example, Master Yi actually loses almost all of his health (from 100%) in 4 shots at 15 minutes and the only reason he survives is Alpha Strike projectile popping. You'd be lucky to get that kind of damage at 15 minutes these games. Annie is also at half health rather than full. > > The second example is at 24 minutes and both TF and Tristana have clearly built some health. > > Towers can't adequately protect you from dives after about 7 minutes now. So I'd say that your examples aren't good at proving your point. Yi ate an Annie Q and a Lee Sin ult, the tower shots barely did jack, watch the video again. TF built health? Sheen, mejai's, and merc treads are health items?
: > [{quoted}](name=I love cowboys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVMuu8Tv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T11:38:22.880+0000) > > No, the joke is he knocked Teemo into the spear. > > I swear, turrets are the strongest they've been in years and people still find room to complain. They still pale in comparison to old turrets and people can request changes and point out issues with a patch Like turret plating is the biggest buff to them and thats very temporary and rewards snowballing extremely, if we're of the opinion these are a good state for turrets then we've got some serious stockholm syndrome
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVMuu8Tv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T12:33:43.207+0000) > > They still pale in comparison to old turrets and people can request changes and point out issues with a patch > > Like turret plating is the biggest buff to them and thats very temporary and rewards snowballing extremely, if we're of the opinion these are a good state for turrets then we've got some serious stockholm syndrome "Old turrets"? Old turrets from when? They sure didn't do much damage 5 years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3h2BgHIx1Q They also sure didn't do much damage over 10 years ago. https://youtu.be/pfqDzbtsdOM?t=413 I think you have some rose tinted goggles on or something, or were you not around when Master Yi could solo a whole lane of towers without minions?
: i don't get it. is the joke turrets doing shit for damage?
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVMuu8Tv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-15T11:29:24.084+0000) > > i don't get it. is the joke turrets doing shit for damage? No, the joke is he knocked Teemo into the spear. I swear, turrets are the strongest they've been in years and people still find room to complain.
: > [{quoted}](name=dalphy08,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uoc445iY,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2019-03-14T14:03:06.819+0000) > > At #1, yeah why the hell should I do that? You've got some nerve assigning me to the role of someone who should be giving you all the bounty and experience, what entitles you to that? > > #2, why the hell should I heal you when you treat me like crap? > > And finally, Nami and Cassiopeia are Assassins. End of story. You are an actual troll, fricken stop. So bad. Nami an assassin? What planet do you live on? Do you even play this game or did you start yesterday? Cassiopeia an assassin? Lmfao do you have a clue what you are saying, or are you just trolling. You should be banned from the boards. Nobody "forces" you to be a support, people choose to. This post is mysoginistic against men or just pure troll
> [{quoted}](name=kingDeDeDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uoc445iY,comment-id=001d00000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T14:32:48.453+0000) > > You are an actual troll, fricken stop. So bad. Nami an assassin? What planet do you live on? Do you even play this game or did you start yesterday? Cassiopeia an assassin? Lmfao do you have a clue what you are saying, or are you just trolling. You should be banned from the boards. Nobody "forces" you to be a support, people choose to. This post is mysoginistic against men or just pure troll This is the most blatant troll ever. Stop feeding them attention.
Terchio (NA)
: These anti-sustain posts are nuts. It takes half the sustain off of a small encounter, and while it's particularly effective against certain sustain such as {{champion:19}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:36}}, you're talking about a small piece of the puzzle on this issue. When champions like Renek and Riven get generally high mobility tied to strong melee CC, you get a champion who is poked down by some, but usually making the rules in the lane. When these champions can jump in and hold you down that quickly (and with semi-decent tank stats on top of it), and then just hop back out as if nothing happened, I don't think I'll be sighing in relief when my Bramble Vest taps them, and their heal only slightly overtakes the tap it just made. I have to hold out and force them to chase me with all of their mobility (when playing cautiously), they still knock me with a mighty hit and stun, and limp away without escape mobility like most of the rest of the tank-type champions. And that's basically best-case-scenario. Escape mobility is an assassin thing, so why are these champions given all that and such high durability/CC?
> [{quoted}](name=Terchio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v2AEvAiV,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-03-14T14:04:25.569+0000) > > These anti-sustain posts are nuts. It takes half the sustain off of a small encounter, and while it's particularly effective against certain sustain such as {{champion:19}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:36}}, you're talking about a small piece of the puzzle on this issue. When champions like Renek and Riven get generally high mobility tied to strong melee CC, you get a champion who is poked down by some, but usually making the rules in the lane. > > When these champions can jump in and hold you down that quickly (and with semi-decent tank stats on top of it), and then just hop back out as if nothing happened, I don't think I'll be sighing in relief when my Bramble Vest taps them, and their heal only slightly overtakes the tap it just made. I have to hold out and force them to chase me with all of their mobility (when playing cautiously), they still knock me with a mighty hit and stun, and limp away without escape mobility like most of the rest of the tank-type champions. And that's basically best-case-scenario. Escape mobility is an assassin thing, so why are these champions given all that and such high durability/CC? So you refuse to itemize against a champion so instead, you call for nerfs to him. Board users really are something.
Volcanuz (OCE)
: Plus size characters please riot?
Did I just step into r/whiteknighting
Show more

I love cowboys

Level 11 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion