: What you're not realizing is that Riot is moving away from shields because they are incredibly annoying. Throwing all of your abilities onto someone just for them to take 0 damage because a shield ate it is terrible.
For starters, there would be a cooldown so that CoC could only proc once per fight, and tanks SHOULD be rewarded for playing their role and frontline facetanking damage to allow their own damage dealers to DPS in relative safety. I have absolutely no problem with granting a shield that scales with how many enemy champions are within a certain range, bonus health, bonus armor/magic resist, etc. Stop trying to give tanks Keystones that have damage attached for no fucking reason. Tanks are SUPPOSED to soak damage, be immobile, and have high base damages with shit scaling, and CC. And for champions like Nautilus, place a mechanic that puts CoC on a CD while a shield is active or give it like 50% of it's normal shield.
: Ivern should have his own jungle item
YES YES YES this is a fantastic idea. Because he is a one of a kind jungler. Can't really be effective anywhere else except like niche pick Support
: we need survivability stats not more damage completely agree
HEALTH AND SHIELD Keystones for tanks that SCALE with Bonus HP, Bonus MR, and Bonus Armor so that only champions building up these stats can actually SYNERGIZE with them. it is not fucking hard lol.
: I think keystones as a whole need to go bye bye
I would be totally fine with this as well. I've often said that Runes Reforged was a complete fucking disaster and it's not really gotten better. They had the game somewhat in a decent spot with Deathfire Touch, Fervor, Warlords, Stormraiders, Thunderlords, Windspeakers, Grasp, Bond of Stone, and Courage of the Colossus and then they go and fuck it all up.
: The only problem Courage had was the fact that it was a shield, it allowed you to to dive in and get a huge shield, then leave without ever taking any damage. With Aftershock, you're always taking at least SOME damage when proccing it. One thing they could do is nerf the resists on Aftershock, but make them stronger the more champions are near you when you land your CC. They could also take away the AP/AD ratios and then buff the aftershock damage based on how many times you applied CC in the 2.5 second windup.
No. You're missing the point. I don't want Aftershock. It's fucking stupid. It's not a tank rune and the champions that are abusing it hardest right now aren't even tanks??? Lissandra, Pantheon, Sylas, Ryze, and even occasionally Riven. Tanks with CC and piss pool dueling ability simply take it because they HAVE TO. Grasp is shit outside out lane and provides no real tankyness outside of giving an extra 5 HP per usage. I have absolutely no problem with a tank being able to dive a turret with CoC shielding considering on the daily I'm getting dove by bullshit champions like Riven, Irelia, etc... CoC was an absolutely fine Keystone if tuned correctly and the one that CC tanks NEED. They don't need a Keystone that gives damage. They don't need a Keystone that gives flat stats. They need either healing or shielding because they're FUCKING TANKS.
TehNACHO (NA)
: Except they're not building full damage. Ryze and Lissandra tend to opt for the bulkier and lower damage (or at least slow scaling {{item:3027}} {{item:3003}} ) AP items. Ryze in particular has always had a history of sometimes opting into straight Tank items, and I imagine Liss would be the same if I knew more about her. And your last sentence sets up a pretty good premise for why they should be allowed to use the rune. They're giving up damage for survivability, isn't that good tactical decision making that we should be celebrating?
they are BARELY giving up damage for MASSIVE SURVIVABILITY. Rod of Ages and Archangels Staff are not tank are you joking? Scaling yes, tank no. RoA still gives 100 AP and just health? The other gives mana and AP....and I haven't seen a Lissandra build either of those items in a very long time. Since like Season 7.
Rioter Comments
: Trouble fetching information for this player (Error: 5C)
also happening to me. I've closed out my client several times and still no success in being able to accept games.
TehNACHO (NA)
: Lissandra and Ryze are actually supposed to be pretty bulky, at least for Mages.
they shouldn't get the full benefit of using what is supposed to be a tank Keystone without building TANK. Currently they're getting 70-120 armor/magic resist while also building full damage. that's bullshit. what they gain in survivability by taking Aftershock completely makes up for what damage they are missing by not taking Electricute or Phase Rush and then some.
: I did say remove the damage and give it a slow
need to remove it giving flat armor and magic resist as well or if you also meant that mb.
Saianna (EUNE)
: How about you'd include WHAT is the controversial opinion in the title? What a clickbait.
: Wheel armchair game designer coming through Just combine both and remove the damage. Basically Face of the mountain active but with a slow on a keystone
Wouldn't mind that. But the shield is enough. The reason why Aftershock is broken is because it gives 70-120 of both resists AND gives damage that scales with 3% max health AND 10% of ability power. That is the reason why Lissandra can abuse it and other mages with hard CC. She doesn't have to build tank stats to earn the effective uses for that Keystone. It's literally a stat check Keystone. Go back to old Courage of the Colossus and just give tanks a shield for laying down hard CC. I do like the idea of adding a slow like when the shield pops it sends out a Randuin's type slow that scales with bonus MR and bonus Armor.
Rioter Comments
: If void staff is going to have 40% magic pen, then achieving 150+ MR needs to be possible w/ 2 items
It used to be possible. back with old Banshee's Veil and Spirit Visage....memba the old days.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Sona maokai and wukong are way more cancerous in aram than the champs you mentioned. And have better winrates. I think the 900 damage mitigation was an overkill though since they buffed/nerfed so many champs
https://lolalytics.com/aram/worldwide/platinum/plus/tierlist/ You're right about Maokai having a high winrate but he is not going to be nearly as effective if he doesn't have those cancerous mages to protect. Sona is very annoying. i'll give you that.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah, this is worse then Yorick getting his half-assed Arclight skin
Rioter Comments
: No. Yours is. Win rate isnt everything. Sorry i understand a little bit more then you about the game
That's why I'm a higher rank right? Even though you abuse the likes of Vayne :) in a weaker Region no less. yikes
: Akali has 3 "flashes" and she isnt broken... Btw. Yes. Deal with it. Ahri isnt strong and so easy to face if you just know a little bit about the game. Deal with it.
Amazing how a champion that has a 53% winrate in Platinum+ and the 2nd highest playrate, "isn't strong". your logic is incredibly flawed bud. loosen the helmet straps and let that brain of yours breathe.
: more then 50% of the champions have a dash .stop crying about ahri
ah yes great retort. you're right so fuck...... STOP CRYING ABOUT AHRI AND JUST DEAL WITH IT. lmao you're a joke. yes plenty of champions do have dashes. But none have the equivalent of 4 flashes when summoner spells are up except for Irelia in a low health minion wave or numerous champions marked. ( hate that bullshit champ too).
: She has weaknesses: 1- She is the most ult reliant champion in the game and useless without her ult which has long cd. 2- Her AP ratios are really low compared to other AP assassins or mages. 3- She relies on hitting her skill shots and her damage is too weak if she misses her charm. 4- Has one of the weakest passives in the game. (ms passive not her heal from Q) 5- Her W is also one of the weakest abilities in the game. 6- Has low DPS. 7- Easily countered by tanks/MR/HP. 8- Squishy. 9- Immobile without her long cd ult. 10- Low mana pool.
try 180 or 200 seconds for a long CD ultimate. 130 seconds is nothing. Especially when your first item takes care of 2 of the issues you mentioned. Luden's 20% CDR and also 600 mana. if you hit Charm, not only does it increase your damage from all sources by 20%, but you're guaranteed to hit your entire combo which, quite frankly, does a lot of fucking damage. with just base numbers at lvl 13 your Q is dealing a total of 280 +70% Ability power with half of that being true damage amped by 20%. Her W is 224 +48% ability power amped by 20%. and her Charm damage 60 +40% AP. Throw in Electricute 115 damage + 25% AP. She may be "immobile" without her ultimate, but if any champion hard engages on her she just throws her stupid Charm out and renders them useless for the duration. You can say "Squishy" about 80% of the champ pool so try again. Don't act like that only applies to her. Her "Skill shots" are incredibly easy to hit and she sets up ganks super fucking easy with Ult+Charm. Her W is once again a fine ability that Ahri idiots love to bitch about saying it does no damage. It most definitely does as given the numbers above.
: Jinx had a higher wr with higher play rate. She isnt broken.
Jinx doesn't have 3 built in flashes and her actual Flash to escape/outplay all forms of danger.
: Ashe has 52% wr aswell. I dont understand what are you trying to say
her playrate is 11th out of 21 ADC champions considered. Ahri has the 2nd highest playrate out of all midlaners and her winrate, if you don't include the .5% playrate Zilean or the .27% playrate Taliyah, she has the 2nd highest winrate out of all midlaners. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/ahri there is her history of having a consistently high winrate and playrate over the years. RARELY does it fall under 52% which is bullshit.
: ahri sucks. what are you talking about/????????
https://champion.gg/champion/Ahri/Middle?league=
Rioter Comments
: If your tips don't make up the difference between your wage and the untipped minimum wage, your employer is supposed to make up the difference. > A tipped employee engages in an occupation in which he or she customarily and regularly receives more than $30 per month in tips. An employer of a tipped employee is only required to pay $2.13 per hour in direct wages if that amount combined with the tips received at least equals the federal minimum wage. If the employee’s tips combined with the employer's direct wages of at least $2.13 per hour do not equal the federal minimum hourly wage, the employer must make up the difference. Many states, however, require higher direct wage amounts for tipped employees. In addition your employer should be reimbursing you on a per-diem basis for the miles you drive delivering pizzas, and at 11 hours I believe you should be getting overtime.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50aB6GbJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-18T02:14:43.233+0000) > > If your tips don't make up the difference between your wage and the untipped minimum wage, your employer is supposed to make up the difference. > > In addition your employer should be reimbursing you on a per-diem basis for the miles you drive delivering pizzas, and at 11 hours I believe you should be getting overtime. THIS. I was looking for this comment or I was going to type it myself. Yes, delivery drivers and servers would like tips and stand to make more money off of them, but if they don't get enough tips to meet the minimum wage requirements, their employer HAS to make up the difference by law. And in my state, if i'm driving for work I get paid 54.5 cents per mile by LAW. In addition, it is a false claim that delivery drivers don't get any of the so called "Delivery Fee/Charge". They do in fact get a portion.
: - Ezreal needs a nerf - Akali needs to be reverted to her Q heal + W stealth stage. She had a low enough winrate then. It's only lower now.
You lost all credibility to anything you say when you actually typed out buffing Akali. No.
Rioter Comments
y0r1ck (NA)
: X is op/up nerf/buff
If one sufficed then they would have made changes by now. But they haven't and Riven, Yasuo, Vayne, etc are complete bullshit cancer still. Yet hardly anyone makes a post about Yorick and he gets smashed by the nerfbat. The Riot Balance team is a bunch of buffoons. I'm done making constructive posts with effort about shit like this. They do not care. They make popular champs overpowered and let them sit as such. Janna, Riven, Ahri, Yasuo, Vayne, etc. Sell skins and sell LC$ by having flashy champs viable/dominating.
FFrazien (EUW)
: @RiotRepertoir Can you say the same for Vayne?
Yep let's continue to nerf Yorick because his kit isn't flashy enough for LC$ BIG PLAYS OMGZ. Fucking ridiculous how they've allowed Vayne and Riven to go untouched for so long. Ridiculous, but not all that surprising. The Riot Balance Team is a bunch of potatoes. Double baked.
Saianna (EUNE)
: Tbh no need to remove them. Just nerf their BS passives.
No. Not "nerf" their passives. Destroy them. Remove them. Because clearly they are incapable of balancing Phantom-hit when it's been in the game since Season 5 and it has caused MAJOR issues since then. Kindred, Shyvana, Aatrox, Master Yi, etc abusing Sated Devourer and it's Phantom Hit while it was attached to the AS jungle item. Vayne, Kog'maw, Varus, Neeko, Kai'sa etc abusing and Rageblade now because it allows them to bypass the restrictions in their kits on dealing absurd amounts of damage. IT HAS GOT TO FUCKING GO
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Stop crying and learn to counter him.
buddy. you're Bronze 2 and I could probably overlook that if you provided some reasonable ways of "countering him" instead of just saying "stop crying and learn to counter him". But you play Thresh and Soraka like they are bruisers by building Trinity Force, Blade of the Ruined King, and ZZ'Rot on them every game. And for some reason throw a Nashors Tooth in there sometimes. You do you, but you have never faced a good Yasuo in the elo you are at (no flame just facts) so you really don't know what you're talking about.
heroikc (NA)
: Yeah, Riot failed hard in balancing.
par for the course my friend. par for the course
: Vayne is now at a 53% winrate 26% playrate 60% winrate on mains
yeah except i'd much rather play against a Jinx than a Vayne. At least Jinx relies heavily on her team peeling and setting her up for resets until she gets about 3 items. Vayne has bullshit levels of self peel with her Condemn and her stupid ass buffed Q CD on ult now where she is invisible so god damn often.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zgRK8tuE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-20T17:14:51.518+0000) > > you can't refund things older than 3 months xd Yeah, i think most people overlook this policy. Basically if he bought his braum before december he won't be able to refund it. So give us 1 more refund is kind of useless since a lot of stuff are more than 3 months old. Riot needs to make exception here... Change to 3 years maybe, lol, just for this launch of new policy.
honestly, i'm one to bust Riot's balls a lot with how they do things and their balance changes, but there should be nothing negative said about this. they didn't HAVE to do anything in terms of refund tokens. they could have just left it at 3 per account and that's it. use them, or don't. i'm sure there will be plenty of people (even with older accounts) that will find a use for them.
Zeyphel (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zp5yRAxZ,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2019-02-21T00:47:14.667+0000) > > Do you need it with infinite shield spam? Riven, E CD: 10s early, decreased by 1s each level up. This ability is usually maxed 2nd after Riven's Q, meaning that her E early game will still be 10s to 9s in early game. In mid game, supposing she has 20% cd, and E leveled up 3 times, E's cd would be 6s. If not (no cd red.) it would be around 8s. If you consider something with 6s cd spammeable, then be it. But if that is not the case, then your statement is not accurate, meaning that you can play around her cds. The lowest that her E's Cd can get is to around 3.5s in late game. As you have seen, your statement about her shield is not accurate. If you have another statement about her kit, bring it. I will keep answering your Statements with **Facts**
her first two items are Black Cleaver and Spear of Shojin. Both which give 20% CDR and both items are attainable by level 13. to which she has maxed out her E and therefore the CD is actually 3.5 seconds. That is most certainly spammable. With a 215 base shield scaling 100% with bonus AD. fucking bullshit cancer.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zp5yRAxZ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T16:08:17.098+0000) > > Her weakness is she loses lane to kennen like every other champion. (Sarcastic voice here) > > No. She doesn’t have any weaknesses. If the riven player is even decent at her, she doesn’t have any. Her weakness is entirely dependent on the person player her. So if the riven player is good enough she can become immune to CC in team fights? Didnt knew that. Riven has 0 reach into back lines without flash, its easy to pin her down with tanks and then kill her with your team before she does anything in team fights, assuming your team isnt 0-30. But yeah, if your team picks a bunch of assassins with no frontline dont be surprised that riven can mop the floor, and that is not riven's fault.
Easy to kill her through her the 650 health she builds through BC and Spear of Shojin, the 500 strength spammable shield on a 3.5 second CD, Death's Dance bleed passive, and Guardian Angel? right. got it.
: The fuck are you talking about? https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/8.22/diamond/plus/champion/Riven/Top/ Edit: This one is recent https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build/
> [{quoted}](name=feintfiend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zp5yRAxZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-20T15:49:29.828+0000) > > The fuck are you talking about? > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/8.22/diamond/plus/champion/Riven/Top/ that patch is 8.22 genius. i hate Riven and you're making your argument/post look stupid.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Footnote: I know there is a difference between shoving a lane and taking CS. Helping someone push for plating is different than smiting the cannon. I know that Lee Sin can be played into the late game, but it's difficult and full AD lee sin does not scale well at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pGvrElw1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-09T14:52:29.139+0000) > > Footnote: > > I know there is a difference between shoving a lane and taking CS. Helping someone push for plating is different than smiting the cannon. > > I know that Lee Sin can be played into the late game, but it's difficult and full AD lee sin does not scale well at all. saying that full AD Lee Sin doesnt scale well just shows your ignorance and your clear bias towards hating that champ and its playerbase. His ultimate scales 200% with Bonus Attack Damage and his Q scales 100% with bonus Attack Damage. Yes you are much squishier but you also delete targets. optimal builds are AD jg item, BC, and maybe a Maw and then tank, but to say full AD doesn't scale is just ignorant. Lee Sin and other early game champs getting the kills and gold lead is perfectly fine if they know how to carry and take that gold lead to apply even more pressure through constant invades and ganks. I get there are trash Lee Sin players out there and also bad games, but this post is ridiculous.
: I'm talking about more damage depending on the Q's and added True dmg to deal with the armor problem. Deal little damage if missing, but deal insane damage if hitting all 3 for example.
> [{quoted}](name=Call Me Ålex,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=apHIQrsz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T22:02:30.239+0000) > > I'm talking about more damage depending on the Q's and added True dmg to deal with the armor problem. Deal little damage if missing, but deal insane damage if hitting all 3 for example. yeah because adding true damage to assassins is a wonderful idea.
: > [{quoted}](name=I memba balance ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gGfEtbUV,comment-id=00010004000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T04:12:53.596+0000) > > Interesting how you can actually walk up and auto me and start walking away before I can retaliate with an AA of my own with the 75 difference. And if I choose to Q you instead of using it to farm, I'm making the conscious decision to use 60 of my base 282 mana pool for meaningless poke against your built-in Q sustain that costs a measly 20 mana and Corrupting Pot sustain. Meanwhile my sustain costs 80 mana and has over a 20 second CD. So yes, let's compare about how much more bullshit in lane your champion is. So you don't know how to use barrels to zone? I might understand if this was season 3 GP but things changed.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gGfEtbUV,comment-id=000100040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T04:19:25.717+0000) > > So you don't know how to use barrels to zone? I might understand if this was season 3 GP but things changed. oh yes. the 18 second recharge barrels that your W cooldown nearly mirrors and reduces the damage to by 50% lmfao.
Show more

I memba balance

Level 92 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion