Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=I say Facts,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qkGTYPW1,comment-id=00350000,timestamp=2018-03-25T17:11:13.005+0000) > > I'd just say Skarner + Mordekaiser + Nunu in need of VGU after Akali Skarner is A tier at the moment what are you talking about.
Is that why Rioters and people want to VGU him? Look at all the complaining about him, he is garbage, his passive useless, his kit all focused on melee range yet he does 0 damage, too easy to outplay him, very boring character and afterall if his Ult on cooldown he is useless.
: > [{quoted}](name=I say Facts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wkdljWGN,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2018-03-25T23:43:29.018+0000) > > Tryndamere is Barbarian, Arabian and a Sultan Champion. Most people would think he is the hottest and wildest male. No wonder why pretty girl "Ashe" chose him to live with her. ashe isn't pretty, she's more like katarina... attractive but not a complete skank about it
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wkdljWGN,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2018-03-25T23:50:44.596+0000) > > ashe isn't pretty, she's more like katarina... attractive but not a complete skank about it Ashe is Nordic and Katarina is Persian. They are both pretty attractive.
: Hottest male: champion round 4
Tryndamere is Barbarian, Arabian and a Sultan Champion. Most people would think he is the hottest and wildest male. No wonder why pretty girl "Ashe" chose him to live with her.
: Personally before we even give Udyr summons we should buff daisy AI, she's the worst AI I've seen in this game yet. Hell they even improved co op vs ai's AI why not give diasy something viable?
I'll actaully have to agree with that, i've thought of it too, Ivern been left behind for so long and his Daisy is really bad
: His summoning doesn't even feel the same, before I could roam anywhere and be a summoner. Don't have enough graves dug for summons? Good luck leaving that spot or give up everything you just set up, plus they're so mindlessly easy to destroy. Viable doesn't mean better than it was before to me.
Exactly, Udyr could be better and much more fun if he is a summoner while each animal gives him unique passives, i am not trying to say make him op but he is been complained a lot in boards and even by Riot for a reason, his kit overall doesn't really have any interesting gameplay and he has underwhelming abilities.
: In my mind the best "summoner" was pre rework yorick building ap. But then people feel like if the pets are stronger than the summoner then it's not really "fair" just look at yoricks summons now compared to pre-rework.
New Yorick's overall damage comes from 4 ghouls and his Maiden and i havn't seen any complaining about him he seems fine for me. Udyr could be a summoner of animals rather than transforming into them
: Isn't his animal connection him shape shifting? Druids in diablo 2 turn into wolfs and bears. all his forms are not enough?
his Forms are enough, but he could summon these animals rather than transforming into them, would be more interesting that he gets animals fighting for him and each has unique scaling of him and also they give him passives while in combat.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=I say Facts,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qkGTYPW1,comment-id=00350000,timestamp=2018-03-25T17:11:13.005+0000) > > I'd just say Skarner + Mordekaiser + Nunu in need of VGU after Akali I have an AMAZING win % with Skarner! Don't change my Insect Tank! LOL
But i havn't said make him bad in VGU I know players who have 80% winrate on Skarner and they still say VGU him because he is been behind and he could be be much more fun and interesting champion with VGU [ nothing should be called a nerf for him ]. I am saying that he is meant to be a shuriman scorpion anyway a ruthless dueler so don't worry in his VGU i bet they'll keep his identity of being a dueler fighter who is solid to kill and pretty much a carry too
SanKakU (NA)
: The only champs you listed that I don't like and/or I recognize are buggy are Mordekaiser and Pantheon. All the others are fine or more than fine. Just keep giving us new champs, Riot, please. New default Irelia is quite the hotty and the old one was fine, old Swain was fine...if I see them delete even half the champs listed here I'd probably just leave the game. Oh yeah, Rammus? They already deleted him last year, you want them to delete the new version of him already? They also changed a lot of Shaco's kit last year, and he's been fine ever since, so I don't get why he's even on the list either.
I'd just say Skarner + Mordekaiser + Nunu in need of VGU after Akali
: {{champion:72}} What about him???
He didn't mention the one that was listed with Mordekaiser on VGU from Rioter lul
: Let's be real the only time you're outplaying Darius is outside of lane with your team. Otherwise he will shit on you no matter how much you Dodge his q
I havn't had any issues with Darius, he is pretty easy to counter unless he kills one of my teammates with his ult then he'll apply 5 stacks on me but i can still avoid being ulted by him easily
Fertsa (NA)
: assuming i have {{item:3072}} and {{item:3153}} , i have 32% lifesteal This item "Blocks" 25% of damage, and reflects that same amount +10% of total armor If i would deal 200 damage, 50 of that is blocked, 150 damage left 0.32*150 = 48 This is without taking into account the reductions of armor, or the 10% max armor of additional damage Other than that this item is a direct upgrade to thornmail, not the CURRENT thornmail, the OLD thornmail, which "Reflects 15% of the physical damage taken (+ 25% bonus armor) from basic attacks and on-hit effects back to its source as magic damage" or if you played before that patch "Reflects 30% of the physical damage taken from basic attacks and on-hit effects back to its source as magic damage" Both of course, without reducing the damage aside from giving 100 armor Additionally, the item builds out of wardens mail, and therefor needs "Cold Steel" or some other attack speed reducing effect
I also made it built off Bramble vest which has GW and it doesn't apply Gw, and that's the point of the item, it'll have a lot of benefits against auto attacks while being pretty expensive and not have any other benefits because it's only focused on flat armors + passive that helps you dueling auto attacks as a tanky
: Why are tank abusers crying now that their lane phase is now relatively unsafe?
Darius isn't a tank. He is a juggernaut o.O an immobile fighter who scales off both Ad + Hp, he is not a tanky If you can't outplay that champion then something is wrong with you. Again keep crying about tanks let's see where that gets you
: @Riot: there is too much damage in the game and causing too much problems
They just need to make new tanks items that worth 3800 or around that, something that counters on hit effects + auto attacks + blocks them too while reflecting damage as true damage. you know what i am saying? if they make legendary and expensive tank items, then all tanks will be forced to build them because they'll be their power spike in late game but when Riot doesn't make any interesting tank item that's why you see tanks rushing damage
Wooosh Re (EUW)
: Personally I want less new champions in 2018-2019 and more VGU's of old ones.
Where is Skarner? I saw Rioter mentioned him with Mordekaiser, You didn't put him
Rioter Comments
: Give Swain a Sultan Skin
Swain is Persian isn't he? Tryndamere has one Gangplank has one I think Swain should get one too & Also darius should they would match with their lores
Fertsa (NA)
: The unique passive would need to be "Thorns" to make it not stack with thornmail, but even then this would be much better than thornmail in almost every situation
Oh I made It more expensive than Thornmail by 900 for a a reason it also doesn't have Health and it doesn't have GW so it's no way better except against late game auto attackers like Yi/Tryndamere/ some marksmen. I also kept it different passive so it can stack with Thornmail in case if you are playing a full tank against full Ad team. the end game build would give you better chance at carrying against full ad team with This item + Thornmail + other armors or hp which is quite fair for a tanky especially with these new runes and penetrations they need to toughen up while dealing more damage in late game too with a new type armor build that counters auto attacks. Edit: With lifesteal item you will still counter this Item but with Thornmail + this item you'll have the passives to counter auto attacks but you also need more Armor + hp to keep using it, so it's going to be a really good item on vanguards for late game to do their job and not get melted without doing damage. You'll also counter it with abilities because most ad carries aren't just auto attacks really, nothing will be unhealthy + it's super expensive too for only to counter the late game auto attacks
Rioter Comments
: Again why are you saying because they make these comparisons to the real world they MUST be exactly the same. Dude let it go.
Exactly that's my point, you had no argument when i said Skarner is Shuriman. His back story his lore meant him to be very deadly and venemous while he is not and that's exactly my point. otherwise i would say not all scorpions are venemous but no i can't hide that skarner is meant to be the deadly one.
: Again you seem to be generalizing scorpions into this category of "they do this." Not all scorpions are the same. Not all scorpion venom is the same. That all being said this is also a fictional game and a character that is based on a real life animal doesn't have to be everything that animal is. Why does volibear get lightening powers? Bears don't have lightening powers.
Yes but what would you say when you first look on a scorpion character in a game that only has 1 scorpion? he is definitely gonna be lethal and venemous and he is not Edit: another research i had known that Middle Eastern Scorpions and African Scorpions are the most deadly creatures with their venom. And where is Skarner from? he is Shuriman isn't he? he is egyption scorpion compared to his lore a middle eastern one. So he really needs to have deadly venom to match his back story can't argue with that one
: After reading this entire comment section I only have to imagine that you already have this idea in your head about what you want skarner to be based on your very skewed notion of what scorpion venom is like. Venom doesn't have to kill you after a period or time. There are venomous creatures out in the world where the venom is only used for paralysing their prey. Skarner does exactly this.
I don't think you know what scorpions are, just like the guy who mentioned them being not venemous, read about them. They are acidic and toxin creatures. their acidic venom is counted as a poison, it'll kill you overtime if you are his target. Edit: Scorpions are Acidic and Venemous Creatures if they sting their prey they'll kill it overtime, if you have never seen or read about one before .search in google, There is nothing called "paralyzing Scorpion" that's his venom that paralize after it sprays the acid inside the victim's body and you can talk to someone else in this board who mentioned this comment he gave us a link too
: Honestly, out of all of them, Mordekaiser and Nunu need it most.
How about after these 2?
: I am greatly looking forward to the Cancer Angels update {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}}
: Lol based on what exactly?
have a reasearch in internet at least. I am not your teacher
: Scorpions are venomous, not poisonous. ~~Only some species of scorpions are poisonous.~~ Edit: After some quick research I found that there is no such thing as a poisonous scorpion. They are only venomous.
That's a wrong research, The idea of damage over time is meant to be for scorpions Any other game is like that, they are deadly creatures for a reason They either paralyze a small target or poison a big target who is a threat for them or poison themselves to die Their poison is the most deadliest among all other creatures
: Venom =/= poison. I even said it in the post you just replied to: > [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uYq487fU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-21T17:48:58.589+0000) > > Venom =/= poison Venom is most commonly referred to in the animal world as a sort of paralysis or other debilitating effect.
Ya scorpions have both venom and poison, where is his poison? that's my question. it's his first thing of killing
Rioter Comments
: Crystal venom. It crystallizes people. His E applies crystal venom as does his ult. Venom =/= poison ACTIVE: Skarner launches a blast of energy in the target direction, dealing magic damage to all enemies struck and slowing them for 2.5 seconds, as well as marking them with **Crystal Venom** for 5 seconds. Edit: SCORPIONS ARE VENOMOUS, NOT POISONOUS. There is NO such thing as a poisonous scorpion.
That's not a poison that's a slow and a stun
: This doesn’t make any sense. No one said every animal was going to get a “representative” in League. He’s a ‘scorpion’ because he looks like one and uses his stinger to Impale people. Just because you think this ‘scorpion’ should be venom focused doesn’t mean he will be.
> [{quoted}](name=Bigrig107,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uYq487fU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-21T16:37:52.175+0000) > > This doesn’t make any sense. No one said every animal was going to get a “representative” in League. Then why other characters are "representative" in league? to what they are? you are weird lol
Rioter Comments
: Skarner is too much"... really? he is not even played and he is probably the worst jungler in the game so far. The thing is you were playing "Vayne" absolute 3 shots tanks killer, you must be extremely underskilled player
: Like hell thornmail was core. Only malphite or Rammus built it.
ehhh Hecarim is a vanguard i guess and his Core defensive item was Thornmail after Deadman plate Shyvana too? etc... all the vanguards i know always take Thorn after deadman Your Comment about rammus/malphite only vanguards who use Thorn is complete illness dude.
: i have a perfect idea for Thornmail @Riot & @Everyone
That can actually solve things with tanks. i like your ideas dude. Hopefully riot can confirm them. i would be so hype to see 2 Thornmails
: Thormail's damage might as well be non existent
Why they nerfed 100 armor stat in thornmail? Thornmail is known as most Armored item that Counters heavy auto attack. i rather they take 250 health and make it 125-150 armor instead
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Prince,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ihOrAa3B,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-10T10:39:12.271+0000) > > Fun account with almost 1300 games this season? And similar amount in last 2 seasons too? That means u play 10 hours a day , every day for last 5 months on fun account? U keep wrecking yourself...
lmao dude most games are 15-20 minutes, i have like 5k games and nobody cares because i play so much
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Prince,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ihOrAa3B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-10T10:00:05.639+0000) > > how can someone be feeder at playing the Most braindead assassin in game who uses no Cooldown and takes no damage from ranges. > > Yasou is stupidly easy to play he is very braindead, takes no skills, very op, extremely good at teamfighting and carrying. i don't see how the person u played with sucked with him. that's just unbelieveable. Try playing him before talking. He is rated as one of hardest champions in League
: League's next V&G reworks need to be very interesting Reworks like Warwick's one
hopefully they make Morde fun to play when his reworks comes up, i am a morde fan too and i really want him to feel like a master of shadow isles when played, not big pizza feet with no mobility, crowd control or damage and being most useless literally
archerno1 (EUNE)
: If she is so OP why do u have only 1.7 KDA on her? Also only reason u wrote this is because she beat your ignite+fervor Garen and got fed
Why do you ask people for kda? lmao, looks like you are bronze or unranked since you ask for Kda. I also just watched the reply of Vanguard Prince's game, he actually beat Fiora but she ended up teleporting bot and getting fed while snowballing it's not his fault after all.
: All the Sub-classes of Tank Champions & Melee Fighters {Not done Yet + Editing still}
Awesome List, but i'll ask if Gnar is a vanguard because he is 2, 1 phase is ranged and 1 phase is tank
: volibear and udyr are juggernauts.
: Well, first off, the sub-classes are: Vanguard Warden Diver Juggernaut Slayer Skirmisher But whatever... Secondly, Cho'Gath, Renekton, Singed, Udyr, Warwick, and Volibear are not Vanguards. Renekton is a Diver, Cho'Gath is closest to a Juggernaut (last time was considered too unique to define), Singed is more of a Warden (he runs way from fights), Udyr is a Juggernaut, Warwick is a Diver, and Volibear is a Juggernaut.
i thought Juggernauts aren't suppose to have CC other than brief slows or some sort of collusion
Lock On (NA)
: Galio.
Learn how to play against him, he doesn't have mobility and he is so easy to kite. His damage is nerfed from 9% max health to 6% on his q. He is literally out of meta now, learn how to play.
: > [{quoted}](name=I say Facts,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=zGqErxtj,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2017-03-31T20:47:28.703+0000) > > wut? my main account is ILOVECOOKIESXP > :o? Hey just ignore him, he is boosted, kept crying everyday for someone to make him diamond 5, i doubt he can promote anywhere by himself. the funny fact he is too scared to tell us to who he paid the money to
> [{quoted}](name=TheMessengar,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=zGqErxtj,comment-id=000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2017-03-31T20:53:32.699+0000) > > Hey just ignore him, he is boosted, kept crying everyday for someone to make him diamond 5, i doubt he can promote anywhere by himself. > the funny fact he is too scared to tell us to who he paid the money to LOL ok, i laughed hard at him when he said skarner is easy XD, very boosted
463 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I say Facts,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=zGqErxtj,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-31T20:38:14.155+0000) > > But skarner is hardest jungler to master. You must be boosted XD who did you pay to to get you that diamond 5 placement? please tell me and how much did you pay don't be shy XD XD log into your smurfs to comment and upvote? jajajaja ADC is a brain dead role, that's why you don't play it and stay Gold 4.
> [{quoted}](name=463,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=zGqErxtj,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-03-31T20:41:09.445+0000) > > XD log into your smurfs to comment and upvote? > > jajajaja ADC is a brain dead role, that's why you don't play it and stay Gold 4. wut? my main account is ILOVECOOKIESXP :o?
: Silver bolts scales with AD? K. Q cooldown is 8 seconds? K. W has a mana drain? K. E slows? K. R gives AD and flat movespeed? K.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashen Rider,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I8b4g7VG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-31T18:32:49.313+0000) > > Silver bolts scales with AD? K. Q cooldown is 8 seconds? K. W has a mana drain? K. E slows? K. R gives AD and flat movespeed? K. XD? K K K K, awesome :)
463 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheMessengar,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=zGqErxtj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-31T20:32:55.538+0000) > > But adc role is most braindead role... how do you need a pro adc if it's easiest role to play I like how a Gold 4 player with under 50% winrate in over 500 games is talking like he knows anything. Open your mouth when your top played champions aren't Skarner, Warwick, and Darius.
> [{quoted}](name=463,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=zGqErxtj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-31T20:34:43.145+0000) > > I like how a Gold 4 player with under 50% winrate in over 500 games is talking like he knows anything. > > Open your mouth when your top played champions aren't Skarner, Warwick, and Darius. But skarner is hardest jungler to master. You must be boosted XD who did you pay to to get you that diamond 5 placement? please tell me and how much did you pay don't be shy XD
Show more

I say Facts

Level 45 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion