AmazoX (EUW)
: If NB3 goes unpunished then your rules mean nothing, it only means you play favorites.
: A post to appreciate Keanu Reeves
Keanu Reeves is the perfect example of running a joke into the center of the earth.
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: The GPS Navigation is one of the worst devices humanity has created
Is your only argument for denouncing one of the most convenient inventions this century is because people didn't memorize the exact routes and locations of places _you personally_ been to multiple times?
Zeanix (OCE)
: Auto Chess is now coming to league
I can't wait to enjoy playing it until pros form a meta and remove all the fun.
Rioter Comments
Shilay (EUW)
: Go for the eye Go for the eye Go for the eye Go for the eye Go for the eye {{champion:133}}
> [{quoted}](name=Shilay,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E45ej0uZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-08T14:01:09.165+0000) > > Go for the eye > Go for the eye > Go for the eye Go for the eye Go for the eye {{champion:133}} I can physically hear this and imagine laning against quinn.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZNh9oknB,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T18:11:15.825+0000) > > Boards is a small minority out of millions of players. And even it is full of people being banned on a daily basis
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZNh9oknB,comment-id=00020002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T20:35:17.329+0000) > > And even it is full of people being banned on a daily basis So? That's a drop in an ocean. But if that massive delusion helps you sleep at night then go ahead.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZNh9oknB,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-06-07T17:31:18.216+0000) > > No it doesn't lmao. Yet these boards prove it does ...
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZNh9oknB,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2019-06-07T18:03:58.987+0000) > > Yet these boards prove it does ... Boards is a small minority out of millions of players.
mack9112 (NA)
: Toxic behaviour will lead to punishment
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZNh9oknB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-07T07:24:18.849+0000) > > Toxic behaviour will lead to punishment No it doesn't lmao.
: When everyone is complaining about Qiyana's design being dull or generic, but you really like it
Of course you like it. Everyone "likes" it. I'd smash like over half the people in this game that I hate. It's a safe character design made to sell skins and not intimidate their audience because riot already came out and said monster champions aren't popular. It's why we got Sylas, The King of Jeans. It's boring, not ugly.
Moody P (NA)
: "I am counterpicked but I'm playing safe and letting him push. Surely my jungler will help me soon"
: gg ez
The guy on the left has the face of a yasuo main.
: Saw Godzilla the other day (spoilers)
The villians evil plan monologue was a fucking high school presentation.
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wErmpQWE,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-06-01T14:01:25.819+0000) > > I find it funny how a lot of people, riot moderators included, are AGAINST increasing account security with an optional feature. While I agree that it is our responsibility to keep our information secure, doing so is by no means failsafe and we all know it. > > Emails can be bound to your phone. My phone is bound to my Gmail account. I couple years ago I got a text saying that a Russian got into my account, and asked if that was me. I said no and I changed my password. > As for authenticators, they are inconvenient, yes, but unless you hack into my account AND go through the trouble of finding out where I live, finding out where I go, waiting for me to go to one of those places, picking my pocket (good fucking luck, my phone has part of my soul in it), figure out what my pin is to use it (ten guesses, or else you've got to go to Verizon to unlock it), you're not going to get into my account with my password alone. > I also remember when my phone was acting up. I knew I'd need a replacement soon, and I knew my blizzard authenticator was on it. There's a special code on the authenticator that you can write down that you can use on another smartphone should you lose the first one by any means. I did just that, and it works just fine. If you wish, you can write it down on an index card and even put it in a safe or something for added security. > Now if that's not your cup of tea, I can't tell you to do anything. But saying that 2 step verification can be bypassed just by "being aware" is bull. Well after reading this thread, it seems that one person didn't want to be forced upon us and wanted it to be optional because it was inconvenient, and the other has been going back and forth with a few people for pages upon pages. Most of us understand the importance :)
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wErmpQWE,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2019-06-01T14:03:32.670+0000) > > Well after reading this thread, it seems that one person didn't want to be forced upon us and wanted it to be optional because it was inconvenient, and the other has been going back and forth with a few people for pages upon pages. It almost feels like reading an argument with flat earthers.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wErmpQWE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T13:53:29.064+0000) > > Oh please no. Look I am just tired of that. Plus we already have to check our email on a new device. That and having your own unique login info should be enough. I dont want to make this a hassle just to log in and play. Check my phone then my email etc. Too much work to just login. I can't imagine being against optional universal security out of pure laziness.
: Hashinshin complaining that Bruisers do no damage to Tanks and that Tanks are weak against Mages
One time, Hash said poppy needed nerfs when he hard lost to her in lane and in the same argument he was having with his chat he admitted that she has a low carry rate, has a low winrate, and can't do anything to priority targets. When I asked him what reason would she get nerfed for other than him specifically getting smashed in lane I got banned.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=njk32rpo,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T04:31:09.393+0000) > > One game????? > > Dude these are excerpts. This is a _collage_. Each of these messages is from a _different person._ You didn't even read it. It's kind of obvious to see. I was referring to what you said, that you had one Yi troll in one game. As for the collage, most of them aren't even from in-game. That's just you trying to say, "look at all these people who know Yuumi is a detriment to a team, banning her when I want to play her." Hell, even you, being the "best Yuumi" someone's ever seen and playing pretty much exclusively her since her release, have only a 44% win rate on her... She is bad. And people banning her is _because_ they take the game seriously enough not to want a handicap.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=njk32rpo,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T04:44:25.438+0000) > > Hell, even you, being the "best Yuumi" someone's ever seen and playing pretty much exclusively her since her release, have only a 44% win rate on her... OP: "People will intentionally try to lose when I pick yuumi. Here is the proof." You: "People wouldn't intentionally try to lose if you would just win." So is this a joke or...?
: > [{quoted}](name=TheViceroys,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T14:56:22.778+0000) > > Yeah true, but should also normal games be fair? Every lane who went into those plat diam got heavily stomped EVERY TIME :( think of it as a learning game. you get to learn from the diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T14:58:30.142+0000) > > think of it as a learning game. you get to learn from the diamond. It's 2019. This logic has been debunked like a thousand times.
: My Yuumi collage is coming along nicely!
"i will actually neck u" idk that was funny for some reason.
: Riot really coming in clutch
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4zk15eG2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-14T21:47:39.644+0000) > > From this thread: > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/GN0cboPj-new-house-mission-finishers-trigger-epilepsy > > https://i.imgur.com/7vh9yZQ.png[/img] > > You can hate on Riot for whatever reason, but them responding to this almost immediately and taking care of it is really cool. They took it away from everyone.
Rebonack (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bKuEfTMa,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-10T19:25:20.889+0000) > > This bitch is wearing should pads bigger than her head but you care THAT much about some fucking heels. You seem awfully upset. Maybe drinks some water to rehydrate?
Not as upset as the guy that plays league of legends but decides he needs to discuss the realism of the footwear a side character is wearing.
Rebonack (NA)
: Tianna Crownguard boots are trancendantly awful
This bitch is wearing shoulder pads bigger than her head but you care THAT much about some fucking heels.
: So Ezreal is confirm to be a Gay
: > [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-07T16:00:48.079+0000) > > Your willingness to ignore the morality of a situation because it was legally agreed to disturbs me. You're disturbed by the American ideal of freedom of choice and the concept of *doing what you said you'd do*? Pity.
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:47:36.761+0000) > > You're disturbed by the American ideal of freedom of choice and the concept of *doing what you said you'd do*? Pity. ITT: https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/071/720/1da.gif
: this should go under M&G cause you're lying to yourself if you think dodging, which lowers your LP, helps you climb. you're so full of it and nothing but a disrespectful player who cares about no one but yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rAbftMtT,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-05-05T20:37:10.434+0000) > > this should go under M&G cause you're lying to yourself if you think dodging, which lowers your LP, helps you climb. I'm not sure if you've ever played this game but -3 LP is insignificant in the long run.
: So apparently criticizing a skin is "shaming" now...
: Skins where champions look like other champions actually isn't a bad idea at all. Regardless of this post more then likely being a sarcastic shot at riot.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r0yXvIkq,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-01T20:07:21.937+0000) > > Skins where champions look like other champions actually isn't a bad idea at all. Regardless of this post more then likely being a sarcastic shot at riot. It was sarcasm until I started thinking and talking myself into it.
: Can we have a skin-line the where unpopular champions where lux, ezreal, and ahri's clothes...
Bazerka (NA)
: Question: How do you view Riot?
I don't get these options. Am I missing a joke?
Rioter Comments
: Tanks are tanking over the game!
I wish I was that mundo. Knowing I beat someone so hard that they took time out of their day to find a forum to rant about their traumatic experience.
: Lmfao not even close to a true representation. People have been complaining about Blue Kayn since his release and endorsing Rhaast as healthy (until season 9 where people started whining about Rhaast too) Rhaast is mitigated by Armor, Grievous wounds, mobility, CC, and gets caught out a lot. Blue Kayn has been 1 shotting anyone in bot lane since his inception, with little to no actual counterplay. Even less when fed. Even if you see the glow in the wall, it's generally unavoidable to get hit.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UigGGTX7,comment-id=000a0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-26T03:14:46.433+0000) > > People have been complaining about Blue Kayn since his release You're so full of shit dude.
: It's not even a risky pick..... every game has at least 2 champions he can 1 shot, and being able to W without pausing to stand still is HUGE. So is the 30% increased damage.
\> Blue kayn: Shit tier since his release \> Riot: Buffs blue kayns _mobility_ \> Gameplay: "God wtf is this guys damage?! Why did riot overbuff him?"
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VAvpyEnX,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-04-25T20:12:21.735+0000) > > Probably because if it was a guy it will immediately be coined as the openly gay character and riot doesn't want to open that box of worms. {{champion:518}} imagine forgetting the lesbian that a ton of people threw a fit about and {{champion:110}} is made out of two gay dudes (his personal orientation is unknown, mostly negligible), which also had a fit thrown about
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VAvpyEnX,comment-id=00140001,timestamp=2019-04-26T01:06:37.282+0000) > > {{champion:518}} imagine forgetting the lesbian that a ton of people threw a fit about > > and {{champion:110}} is made out of two gay dudes (his personal orientation is unknown, mostly negligible), which also had a fit thrown about Not sure what implied I "forgot"....
: > [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VAvpyEnX,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-04-25T20:12:21.735+0000) > > Probably because if it was a guy it will immediately be coined as the openly gay character and riot doesn't want to open that box of worms. All of these characters would qualify as bubbly: http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i22/chow_chowder_174x252.png https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3b/SpongeBob_SquarePants_character.svg/220px-SpongeBob_SquarePants_character.svg.png https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f3/Original_Finn.png/revision/latest?cb=20120921151658 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/f/f0/Steven_Shield_WD.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20160406110631 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/nicktoons/images/1/12/Timmy_Turner2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160611053553 http://clipart-library.com/img1/267522.gif https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/ce/All_3_eds.png/200px-All_3_eds.png
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VAvpyEnX,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-04-25T20:16:53.000+0000) > > All of these characters would qualify as bubbly: The only people on that list that could be considered "bubbly" are chowder and spongebob. Not being a depressed or cynical character isn't bubbly imo. Regardless, I can't tell what your point is. I'm speaking in terms of the league community. Ya know, the one that will and has judged every character in the past for any little action.
: why do all the cute bubbly champions have to be girls?
Probably because if it was a guy it will immediately be coined as the openly gay character and riot doesn't want to open that box of worms.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aarron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-25T05:12:50.590+0000) > > tfblade speaks with a very specific accent, > I forgot where hes from but if you listen to him speak for more than 10 minutes it's very apparent > > In the clip he slurs his speech and very clearly says "kill them, you n-idiots" > He inserts the sound of an 'N' at the start of idiots but it's obviously not the N word because there is no hard 'G' or 'R' sound present, and you need your ears checked if you think you heard either one of those > > He's literally being punished for having an accent > > Edit: found a post explaining it better > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/bgsvlo/update_tf_blade_twitch_ban/elntiln/ hard R, your are acting like it doesn't exisT? also if he truly has a weird accent he should work on that as it doesn't matter what he meant to say vs what he actually said. If I meant to say apple" and sometimes it comes out as the N Word, that's my fault as it isn't publicly acceptable and should refrain from saying such a word.
> [{quoted}](name=IS2cc045cb42356,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-04-25T05:38:07.140+0000) > > also if he truly has a weird accent he should work on that as it doesn't matter what he meant to say vs what he actually said. This is significantly more racist than anything tfblade allegedly said.
: Thank you for restoring ARAM despite the troll requests
Traditional aram was by definition not all random. Op would rather be a contrarian than intelligent.
: LOL. Riot deleted an ARAM thread with 300+ upvotes in an attempt to silence negative feedback.
: Proof you’ll literally complain about anything
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qNvNs6nt,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-18T23:23:11.622+0000) > > Proof you’ll literally complain about anything Wow, I understand your side of the argument. How could I have been so blind?
Rioter Comments
: League of Legends is a team game
: I am not the one to say there are guides and dosent give proof
Are you seriously stalling an argument by screaming for someone to give you a source for Nasus being designed to be a bruiser?
Rioter Comments
: Did this become a thing like yesterday or something? I've never heard or seen 👌 being used as a white supremacy symbol ever
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kcgKiexE,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-04-13T06:58:00.358+0000) > > Did this become a thing like yesterday or something? I've never heard or seen 👌 being used as a white supremacy symbol ever It's been around for a "while". Meaning, like the Pepe meme, nobody cares about it until an extremist group harasses a company to take action against it.
y0r1ck (NA)
: Blizzard bans controversial ok symbol
https://i.imgflip.com/2yguwg.jpg
: Following Riot's logic, we should cancel Twisted Treeline (And probably ARAM too)
I'm A-OK with them removing TT I really don't want to grind past funnel players and fresh level 30 players to get a fucking chroma.
dattista (EUW)
: "Feels like im gambling more than i am playing the game" and what can riot do about it again?
You're entire rant falls apart with like 2 minutes of actually thinking.
englich (EUW)
: what your discount shop look like when you own all the skins
OP is the reason Riot doesn't have to fix anything btw.
Show more

IAintDarius

Level 115 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion