Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bunsher (NA)
: I play 2 times a week. Maybe 3 times a week. Is there still a place for me? :) And I main top and I'm silver 5 if rank was needed
> [{quoted}](name=Bunsher,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=4zFn6RxH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-06T02:37:45.122+0000) > > I play 2 times a week. Maybe 3 times a week. Is there still a place for me? :) And I main top and I'm silver 5 if rank was needed there's a place for everybody! Come into the discord and chat with the team :)
Rioter Comments
: @Meddler, so 6.23 is going to be the patch you'll dedicate to changing certain champs, right?
: I figured out how to fix towers being so shit
Rioter Comments
IDeoxite (NA)
: Trouble logging on?
Thanks for the response! I don't use any third party programs, however I will look further into it as much as I can. It is strange, I'm not sure why it keeps happening.
  Rioter Comments
: Why is there no tank ekko nerf ?
So much baby rage, such little time. Irelia scales well with mid-late game, but that doesn't make her OP. Irelia is in a really good place right now, and after vlad's nerfs he really isn't that big of a deal either. In fact, vlad's win rate right now is 46%. He has a high ban rate because people rage about how he has a heal http://champion.gg/champion/Vladimir/Middle http://champion.gg/champion/Vladimir/Top Also I really don't know why you're complaining about Ekko, either. The tri-force build isn't overpowered, it just makes him a tank with some damage. His winrate is also under 50 % (49.2). So I think you just need to figure out how to play against them, not rage with no statistical proof for your argument on the boards. http://champion.gg/champion/Ekko/Top {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Zealot Gaming - Friendly Community
Leaving this here so I can find my way back to it later :)
: AP Varus
AD is best, although AP I'm sure would be hilarious. Wolfram's item build is good, max q first for poke, etc. If you ever have a question that you want answered quickly and in the best way on something like this go to either of these sites (maybe both). They both give you detailed info on runes, masteries, and build paths used by pro players! :D http://probuilds.net/champions/details/Varus http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/champion/varus-97 Probuilds is more reliable as to good builds, but it's always best to try different things out and see what you like best. Best of luck in the fields of justice, new varus main {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Hatsuma (NA)
: Super Secret 'Solo Queue Fix' Hinted at
I know Riot is trying to implement something to make everyone happy and stop absurd boosting but it takes time to figure that kind of system out
: LF Jungle main G-p1
Plat 5, end of season plat 2 and wavering around within there. Let me know more of what you're looking for! I can give whatever info you need
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Dear Junglers: I Am Sorry...
Someone recognizes the struggle at last xD Not all games go like that, but there definitely are games when I'll be taking my first camp after my leash and 2 lanes die and blame me for not helping. I'm like uh. I'm level 2 at my blue buff, idk what you wanted me to do there.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Dr Cat (NA)
: Aurelion Sol has some jokes for you
Just died a little on the inside
Surge06 (EUW)
: There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator
foinhas (EUW)
: As a jungler i aknowledge this post as 100% truth. People tend to blame junglers for the wong reasons...
> [{quoted}](name=foinhas,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MmMcm5kb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-06T14:07:41.692+0000) > > As a jungler i aknowledge this post as 100% truth. People tend to blame junglers for the wong reasons... Exactly. I'm fully aware that I totally make mistakes, and I do my best to recognize them and apologize to the lakers if it happens. But if you get camped and choose to not ward and continually feed 5 kills to the other team and then get pissy when I decide the best thing to do is try to snowball another lane... That's when I get a little upset
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You have to spend 1 week in a cabin in the woods with your top 3 mastery champions
{{champion:107}} :Wow, look at that amazing view! {{champion:64}} :... {{champion:421}} :...
: Rito, take away "fill" in new champ select, you already have it
: is your client buggy though? or just mine? http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/FxEwaozL-client-bug-35-minutes-to-get-in-a-game
> [{quoted}](name=IsmokeOregano,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=t2qUEuxF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-01-15T14:00:10.162+0000) > > is your client buggy though? or just mine? > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/FxEwaozL-client-bug-35-minutes-to-get-in-a-game I think a lot of players' clients were bugged yesterday, considering they took it down for maintenance for a good while. Don't fear, you aren't alone! It should be better today. That's just something that they need to fix all the bugs for :p I'm sorry that it happened to you, but hey at least its something that can be brought to attention quickly and fixed pretty fast (hopefully).
: it took me 35 minutes to get in a game and i chose top/fill...
> [{quoted}](name=IsmokeOregano,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=t2qUEuxF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-15T13:37:05.222+0000) > > it took me 35 minutes to get in a game and i chose top/fill... > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Mu6TZZJs-35-minutes-to-get-in-a-game?comment=0001 link gave me a 404 not found error :p damn long wait though, especially if you put fill as an option...
IDeoxite (NA)
: I think everyone is complaining too much about new champ select
I totally understand where you guys are coming from, the long queue times are incredibly annoying. I think that's something that will improve over time, though. Once they figure out the system more and things have had time to settle down with the season starting and such.
Rioter Comments
: First Blood - Introducing a gold to masters LoL community! LCS & Dynamic Queue HYPE!!
Just leaving a comment so that I can find this later when I have time to join in :) I'm excited to join the community
5Hour (NA)
: Need mid + jg for rank 5s
Looks like I'm the only jungle main! Add me in game or just reply here, I won't be able to get on until later in the day
º O (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Deoxite,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=9iEaGRWw,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2016-01-05T13:01:15.681+0000) > > Posting in boards doesn't really help but we can tell you where to go. Riot support handles all of that. My account too, was recently hacked. I immediately changed my password as soon as I figured out what was going on and then contacted Riot, who said that changing the password should be the only step I needed, but to come back to them if it continued happening. Thankfully it did not, but they were very fast and very helpful with it all. I'm mainly just posting this here in case the hacker tries to get my account banned. I've gone through all the steps and now I'm just waiting on riot to get back to me. I know it's just been a day but I've barely slept so it feels like forever when waiting to hear from them. I'm glad you got your account back.
> [{quoted}](name=clearly a virgin,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=9iEaGRWw,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2016-01-05T13:13:54.237+0000) > > I'm mainly just posting this here in case the hacker tries to get my account banned. I've gone through all the steps and now I'm just waiting on riot to get back to me. I know it's just been a day but I've barely slept so it feels like forever when waiting to hear from them. > I'm glad you got your account back. Thank you! I'm glad that you've done everything you can, the Riot support team was very helpful and kind to me throughout the whole process, I hope you get the same experience and I hope the hacker didn't screw up your account too badly {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
º O (NA)
: This will act as proof
Posting in boards doesn't really help but we can tell you where to go. Riot support handles all of that. My account too, was recently hacked. I immediately changed my password as soon as I figured out what was going on and then contacted Riot, who said that changing the password should be the only step I needed, but to come back to them if it continued happening. Thankfully it did not, but they were very fast and very helpful with it all.
: This kind of behavior is disgusting and a blow to my heart.
Why is there not a rioter comment on this. You clearly have evidence and this is absolutely not ok...
: Daily Reminder That The Majority of Players Don't Like the Snowball Meta
I think the problem is in the minion level advantages... I know what riot was trying to do (get lanes to push so you can get some more farm) but it actually worked in reverse because all lanes can be pushed 1-3-1 with massive force and great effectiveness. Once a team gets a few early advantages and knocks down a few turrets, it's very difficult to be able to hold off a 3 man mid push while running back and forth from bottom and top lane to stop your (now less wimpy: still fall pretty fast due to massive/insanely strong minion waves) turrets from falling.
: LF Jungle
Rank: P3 Skype/CV: I have both-if we get talking I'll give them to you :D not a fan of posting my usernames to other things on the boards because I get a lot of spam :p Top Champs: {{champion:64}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:60}} (I really love mechanics) Age: 18 Schedule: Most times in the afternoon/evening. My schedule's pretty open, we can discuss more if we talk :D I'd love to be considered!
: Ranked 5s team, LF plat 5+ jungler
I hope this is still going! Hit me up with a reply here and I'd love to get a tryout or just play some games! IGN: Deoxite Played since: Late season 3 Role: Jg main, support secondary Top 3 champs: {{champion:64}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:60}} Rank: Currently plat 3 Ranked 5s exp: Yes, however my teammates were all silver and just my friends so basically I had to carry or we lost. Additional info: I just love playing the game with other people and have been searching for a ranked 5s team for quite some time. I'm a friendly person who brings helpful advice to other players instead of flaming at them :D I'm a very good shotcaller if that is something that is needed on the team, if not I'm a good listener and will respect the decisions made in game by the team leader. Best way to contact me is by replying to this post, I'll check it throughout the day. Second best way is to add me in game and look for me to come on! I'm usually on in the afternoon/evening. Thanks for the consideration!
: New Ranked 5 team Recruiting Now (Plat+)
Ign: Deoxite Role: Jg main, support as a secondary Rank: Plat 3 (fallen from plat 1 since preseason hit) I main mostly fighter junglers (mains being {{champion:64}}and {{champion:421}} ) but I have a diverse champion pool, and have a love for the game and friendly players :)
: LF Plat 3+ players for substitute position on a serious ranked 5's team!
Hi! I'm a plat 3 jungle main who has been failing to carry in solo QQ, dropping from d5 to plat 3 since preseason hit. My secondary role is support or mid, depending on how I'm feeling if jungle is taken. My main champs are: {{champion:64}}and {{champion:421}} , however recently I've been branching out a lot more and just playing a variety of champs and seeing what works out. Contact me in game or just reply to the comment here!
: I'm in silver hoping to finally push in ranked, which of these junglers should I get?
Don't go for ekko, and only play {{champion:107}} if you're comfortable with him. If you get behind you're pretty much useless. If you're looking to hardcore solo carry through silver, go for {{champion:254}} . She has simple, solo lockdown mechanics that are pretty easy to master. If you're looking for someone to snowball your lanes/help your team, go for {{champion:223}} . He's just beefy and annoying, and you can tower dive hardcore with your e shield to secure easy kills for your laners. You also provide a strong tank who also deals ass loads of damage. For {{champion:254}} , Max your Q first and then Then it's up to you whether you max your e (more burst, less armor pen) or w (vice versa). As far as items go, pick up a {{item:1408}} . When you see the enemy jungler on one spot of the map, get deep wards in the other side of the jungle. This alerts your laners to jungle pressure and helps you set up counter ganks (something Vi is extremely good at). At this point, if you're fed grab a {{item:3078}} and then go to tank. If you're going even/decent, pick up a {{item:3742}} , then assess your situation. If you're behind, go dead mans into tank: you'll do enough damage with your warrior while still being useful instead of diving in to your death For {{champion:223}} , go {{item:1401}} into either {{item:3065}} or {{item:3742}} , get the one you didn't first, and then build tank and you're golden. Get control of scuttle crab and river vision, use your ult to counter gank, and be the most annoying champ in the game. Eat people for breakfast {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Fhotos (NA)
: Looking to build a team.
Add me! I'll look when I get home but I'm a plat 3 Jungler. I main {{champion:64}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:107}} and can play just about any champ to success. I've recently rediscovered a love for {{champion:121}} and with the new assassin item coming out I'm sure i'll be playing him a lot more
Cyclopes (NA)
: Solo Plat Player Looking For Team
Not at home at the moment but I'll definitely hit you up: what's your time zone? Also your role/champs you play. I've been trying to get together a team for a while but only have a few people who'd be willing so far. I'm a jungle main and we have support who can fill top and a mid who can also kind of top.
Why Try (NA)
: Store is slow, and cannot gift friends
The store is crazy buggy. For some reason whenever I scroll past corsair quinn/captain fortune in the skins section of the store it lags for 5 seconds each time I do an input (scroll down; click; etc.). It's really dumb and frustrating and I wish Rito could take the time to fix it considering its their biggest source of income (probably, idk really).
Tiza (NA)
: Posting my reply here as well as your Reddit thread: Hey all, wanted to clarify some of the points here. OP's team, "Spooky NA Team," was disqualified for being late for their match today. The game was scheduled at 3:00pm PST, and they were not in the lobby at 3:00pm. As they state, they did not get their 5th player into the lobby until after the 10 minute grace period had expired. While we are very sympathetic to the circumstances, we cannot have a slippery slope by giving extra extensions past the 10 minute grace period. The purpose of having an Adjudicator join the lobby is to verify the no-show and have an official witness in case of a dispute. In this case, there is no dispute - both teams agreed up front that OP's team missed the cutoff. Additionally, the opposing team provided timestamped screenshots and a video recording that corroborates the timeline. Ultimately, the 10 minute period is designed to provide ample cushion for real life problems. While we know there is always high stakes for CS tournament matches, we have to draw the line somewhere and hold firm.
First: Can we appreciate the 59 downvotes of Tiza's post xD Second: Let them play!!! It's the least you could do. This team has (clearly) given so much effort into getting ready for this and getting this far and you're kicking them out because of a few seconds of missed time? I mean ffs Tiza they don't even have a mid laner, they're top lane sub was filling in. They scrambled to get there in time and you're dq'ing them for being a few **seconds** late? Rito logic. Let's just not give people any chance whatsoever to advance even after their dedication. Also: going off of second comment here, if there was no Riot employee in the match at all, they shouldn't have been able to start the game anyway. They would've been waiting for your sorry ass and here you are telling them they can't play? What kind of organization is this? Who are you other than a bunch of hypocrites riding people's asses while controlling the market of what they love most? I'll have to reconsider my opinion of Riot games simply because of this circumstance. Losing a lot of faith in you guys. Thanks, @Tiza
: So....who uses Stormraider's Surge?
I use it on {{champion:64}} : It's a great way to be able to q r q combo someone into oblivion and be able to stay with them as they flash/dash/run away
IDeoxite (NA)
: Come check out my post! I'll put a link to it below but I brainstormed some awesome stuff. Let me know what you think! [](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/xZslAUWB-lets-talk-darkins-attempt-2)
For some reason the link option isn't working... Here it is just on its own? http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/xZslAUWB-lets-talk-darkins-attempt-2
IDeoxite (NA)
: I would read the shit out of a fanfic about the seperation of the last 5 Darkin that follows the path of one of the lost 2 who discovers a space between the dimensions and fills it with his/her own dark soul and twisted will, becoming one with time and space, able to manipulate it to his/her own will and corrupt those who stumbled upon it. In fact I might have to write that shit now.
Come check out my post! I'll put a link to it below but I brainstormed some awesome stuff. Let me know what you think! [](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/xZslAUWB-lets-talk-darkins-attempt-2)
Rioter Comments
Show more

IDeoxite

Level 94 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion