: This game while giving me anxiety actually is the only thing I'm able to play on a mental level.
If you love league so much, why cant you stand staying in a losing match longer than needed? Thats like half the game. You gotta take the bad with the good. Nobody is gonna cater to you and do what you want, so lower your expectations and just deal with playing losing matches. Make a new account with a new standard of what league is. Its fun wins, fun losses, non-fun struggles carrying feeders but still winning, non-fun losses where people refuse to surrender.
Exelvisix (EUW)
: Its ok to kick some toxic people from the game
But if thats worse, cant you do it back? I mean, if it goes unpunished AND is worse, then just stick to "polite" mockery. (I dont think it actually goes unpunished)
: yeah i think it's trolling most decent people do it, not doing it is just giving enemy advantage no matter how hard you try to twist as ally incompetence since you can't tell when someone has gone missing and started roaming randomly at every given time except for the laner who would first notice that his enemy is suspiciously gone it's a game with two losers you the one who didn't ping and the one who got surprise ganked so i ask people who don't do it what do you gain of this shit? nothing, just a fed enemy player and a blame game that's what you gain
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=R9dAAoIn,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-03T17:21:28.227+0000) > > yeah i think it's trolling most decent people do it, not doing it is just giving enemy advantage no matter how hard you try to twist as ally incompetence since you can't tell when someone has gone missing and started roaming randomly at every given time except for the laner who would first notice that his enemy is suspiciously gone > > it's a game with two losers you the one who didn't ping and the one who got surprise ganked so i ask people who don't do it what do you gain of this shit? nothing, just a fed enemy player and a blame game that's what you gain "Since you cant tell when someone has gone missing..." what??? Did you somehow turn your minimap off?
Lemexis (EUW)
: You make it sound like I said "they should be banned", while I merely _asked_ in order to know how I should react in game since I'm new to the game and still learning the etiquette. Anyway, thanks for your opinion and answer!
> [{quoted}](name=Lemexis,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=R9dAAoIn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:53:35.519+0000) > > You make it sound like I said "they should be banned", while I merely _asked_ in order to know how I should react in game since I'm new to the game and still learning the etiquette. > > Anyway, thanks for your opinion and answer! Trolling is a punishable offense. If it was punishable, they could get banned for it.
Lemexis (EUW)
: Is it trolling to explicitly refuse to ping "missing" when the enemy laner goes missing ?
No its not. You have a minimap. If you want to be a good player, learn to glance at it every 3-5 seconds. It is courteous and nice to ping missing though, and it helps in my scrub silver ELO.
: Atleast M4 for ranked
How about mastery 1, if your problem is first timers. Theres a huge gap between first time and mastery 4.
WRLDSTR (NA)
: To What Extent is Trash Talking Allowed?
It is as Djinn said. So its very vague and best to just avoid it. Granted, if you dont do it often, you can get away with pushing the boundary. There is a lot of leniency built in. You arent gonna get banned the first time you trash talk. I usually just stick to built in emotes for trash talk. Outplay opponent, give em a naut bad and stand over them and flash a gravestone RIP.
: > [{quoted}](name=IFeltLikeAGringo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lKf7aJpr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-01T03:58:19.335+0000) > > Not everyone shares your expectations or value you give the game. Imagine this; you EXPECT theres gonna be inters, griefers, trolls and generally shitty players in a game with millions of people playing it with a wide range of ages. Now also imagine you think its just a game that is inconsequential in your life. Also, imagine anonymous strangers' opinions dont really mean anything to you, since theyre hiding behind a screen with no accountability, and you expect them to say nasty things, so you dont take it personally, or seriously for that matter. Now can you start to see how some people dont rage over it? You dont have to be friendly, btw. First of all I dont care about bad players, I duo with my friend whos in Bronze 2 and he feeds almost every game, i dont give a shit hes trying his best. Moreover, I dont rage, I literally just wonder why Im getting inted but cant call them out, I dont randomly flame. Anyway my main problem is how low the bar is set on what is 'flame'. If Riot is attracting millions of new players they should increase the bar. I.e, death threats are still a perma ban so is self harm and all that, but calling someone 'garbage' or 'bad' shouldnt attract a ban unless literally non stop spammed. Have you ever read 'your garbage dude' and started crying? Or did it ever hurt you emotionally?
> [{quoted}](name=FiveAneurysms,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lKf7aJpr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T04:07:28.848+0000) > > First of all I dont care about bad players, I duo with my friend whos in Bronze 2 and he feeds almost every game, i dont give a shit hes trying his best. > Moreover, I dont rage, I literally just wonder why Im getting inted but cant call them out, I dont randomly flame. > Anyway my main problem is how low the bar is set on what is 'flame'. If Riot is attracting millions of new players they should increase the bar. > I.e, death threats are still a perma ban so is self harm and all that, but calling someone 'garbage' or 'bad' shouldnt attract a ban unless literally non stop spammed. > > Have you ever read 'your garbage dude' and started crying? Or did it ever hurt you emotionally? Plenty of times. Im silver. I am garbage at this game. It doesnt really affect me :/ But i feel you on not agreeing with the strictness of the rules. Thats your opinion, I cant really argue with that.
: Got a 2 week
Not everyone shares your expectations or value you give the game. Imagine this; you EXPECT theres gonna be inters, griefers, trolls and generally shitty players in a game with millions of people playing it with a wide range of ages. Now also imagine you think its just a game that is inconsequential in your life. Its not like youre getting paid to play well. Also, imagine anonymous strangers' opinions dont really mean anything to you, since theyre hiding behind a screen with no accountability, and you expect them to say nasty things, so you dont take it personally, or seriously for that matter. Now can you start to see how some people dont rage over it? You dont have to be friendly, btw. Theres a huge middle ground between friendly and toxic.
Ludicol0 (NA)
: and the forums are just as toxic, look at these downvotes all for 0 reason too
> [{quoted}](name=Ludicol0,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rJcQNhZ8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-31T13:27:12.220+0000) > > and the forums are just as toxic, look at these downvotes all for 0 reason too You just said you flame quite often, and you think people arent gonna downvote you? At least we are just as toxic as you i guess.
Ludicol0 (NA)
: punishments
Meh... little bit too anecdotal and lacking more evidence to make that conclusion. I cant let myself use that very limited amount of data (one vague story by one anonymous stranger) to come to a conclusion... it just wouldnt be scientific enough.
: Inquiry about a perma ban my friend got
Umm... insulting players is against the rules. Pretty basic case here. If he had a 14 day ban already, the next punishment is permaban, unless enough games are played with good behavior to go back down to it being a 14 day again, and eventually back down to chat restricts.
INTENZE (EUW)
: i stated before in the description that i was unbaned 6 hours prior to the perma ban. so i didnt use any inflamatory words or any inflamatory or insulting words... but it seems that i need to act like a dogg and beg ppl not to get offended when zed starts crushing them due to bad picks... idk
> [{quoted}](name=INTENZE,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YMPopryX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-31T11:33:00.362+0000) > > i stated before in the description that i was unbaned 6 hours prior to the perma ban. so i didnt use any inflamatory words or any inflamatory or insulting words... but it seems that i need to act like a dogg and beg ppl not to get offended when zed starts crushing them due to bad picks... idk Lol why would you beg like a dog not to offend them, if you just dont say anything? Thats the key here I think. You seem to think your opinion is needed in game. Like you must speak your opinion on why your team is losing or something. Why dontyou try just not doing that? No compliments. No begging. No insults. Is that feasible to you? Try it. Its almost freeing when you realize how little people care about your opinion, and how little your opinion actually matters in a game of league. And speaking of that, why did you talk about the TF so much? Like, why was that so important to you to talk about it? It doesnt affect the outcome of the match.
INTENZE (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YMPopryX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T10:53:43.966+0000) > > Wall of text, jumbled images, and of course you had to use the snowflake thing. Highly doubt you're going to accept any explanations people give you, so I'll make it a simple one - > > Focus on yourself and stop typing. Wall of images are ingame chat. i appreciate ur opinion . and i had to use ,, the snowflake thing '' since i am unable to graps how come someone can be banned for stating that zed counters tf and a person getting tilted.
> [{quoted}](name=INTENZE,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YMPopryX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T10:57:38.620+0000) > > Wall of images are ingame chat. i appreciate ur opinion . and i had to use ,, the snowflake thing '' since i am unable to graps how come someone can be banned for stating that zed counters tf and a person getting tilted. Read KFCeytron's post to understand how others percieve this. He put it pretty well, imo.
: how can u force a person to pick other champs. xD? he would have locked in tf assuming from pics he rly wanted to play tf regardless of who he's laning vs. Also he didnt say one inflamatory thing . far as i can see he was stating facts. and ppl got offended by facts . but facts dont care about ur feelings :O
> [{quoted}](name=POSEKOTINA,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YMPopryX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-31T11:18:01.947+0000) > > how can u force a person to pick other champs. xD? he would have locked in tf assuming from pics he rly wanted to play tf regardless of who he's laning vs. Also he didnt say one inflamatory thing . far as i can see he was stating facts. and ppl got offended by facts . but facts dont care about ur feelings :O Calling a fat person a "fatass" is stating a fact too. Do you go around stating that fact to random fat strangers? This aint a debate on gender issues. I know thats where you got that concept from. (Big ben shapiro and jordan peterson fan, myself) But even they know the difference between stating a fact in a debate setting, and just stating facts in an antagonistic way. I hope you can understand the difference.
: Let's just take a minute to absorb why I'm restricted from using chat
Lol and theyre probably on drugs in the same room together... hahaha idk why that got me. Probably cuz that would be me 15 years ago.
saurora (EUNE)
: really why 4 person dislike it XD ok i understand ua re those troll player who ruined other player game and dont wish to all player block u and u keep go on troll
> [{quoted}](name=saurora,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yIp3pxAR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-31T14:04:04.846+0000) > > really why 4 person dislike it XD ok i understand ua re those troll player who ruined other player game and dont wish to all player block u and u keep go on troll I guess theres 8 trolls now?
saurora (EUNE)
: block system sucks pls fix it
So you want your own little personal bubble where only people you like may enter? Yeeeaaahhh... dont we all. Thats a fantasy my guy. Come back down to earth with the rest of us.
: well, i mean im going to stop ranking,ill just troll with low level accounts, like everyone does... this game is for fun now.
> [{quoted}](name=DongerStuck,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lzU1Lx5y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T22:19:22.408+0000) > > well, i mean im going to stop ranking,ill just troll with low level accounts, like everyone does... this game is for fun now. Lol youre just now realizing the game is for fun? Did you think it was a job before? Such a weird comment.
: Riot doesn't actually care about the players
Much like any company, their care for you hinders on your value. So yes, they care. You make them profit. Do they care about your personal life and your personal opinion and morality and perspective on life? No. As they shouldnt. They just need you for money, since this is capitalism after all. Thats the reason rules and punishments exist in the first place. Sidenote: one of the things i hate the most when im crushing with urgot, is a random ass enemy support coming top with their jungler for a 3 man gank. They know I would 2v1 and get a double kill, but that god damn lux support showing up just ruins my day. So that point of yours sucks. Glad youre not in charge. On the other hand, my own support showing up and doing nothing is a bummer. But to ban their account for it? Lmao. Youre unreasonable.
: Was a ban really necesary in this case?
: Would different reporting standards for ranked and casual work?
Sure. There will always be people who hate it, and people who like it, and people who dont give a fuck either way. So it would work just as well as the system now, which some say doesnt and some say it does work.
: This community is honestly pathetic.
Its to deter people from being toxic. Muting only prevents further toxicity. Usually people wantto communicate in team games, so its not reasonable to just expect people to mute before any toxicity happens.
: I am toxic. A lot of people are toxic. But, riot... we are still customers.
Lmao. Enjoy your 30 minute queues and emotionally charged petty arguements that lead to trolling eachother to "teach a lesson". Jesus christ.
Myfarlin (NA)
: Oh sorry, I didn't realize this was a sensitive snowflake SJW zone. Yay! Positivity! We all love each other and wear fluffy colored socks!
> [{quoted}](name=Myfarlin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JZk5NBAc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T02:00:27.591+0000) > > Oh sorry, I didn't realize this was a sensitive snowflake SJW zone. Yay! Positivity! We all love each other and wear fluffy colored socks! Just so you know, its very snowflake sjw of you to threaten to int. Settle down. Man up. Its just a game. Stop getting so emotional over something so trivial.
Myfarlin (NA)
: Chat restricted over ONE game where I was being griefed. This is just ridiculous!
: 14 days Suspendet
So many contradictions in one post.... you say no one ever gets banned even if chatting in game for 20min, yet here you are banned for your chat. You say Riot doesnt support players, yet here you are banned for insulting players. You say you got a 14 day ban in 2016, but then say you never had ban on account? Idk, maybe its an English issue since it seems a bit broken (nothing wrong with that, just sayin). Anyways, obviously you cant insult players. Rito dont like that. Thats why you got punished.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3H71vXAg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T07:56:03.925+0000) > > Let's say they add something that takes individual performance into account (I'll go into why that's a bad idea in a bit). > > That does nothing to prevent situations like you describe. They will still happen. Riot is not precognitive nor would any such system come even close to being accurate. Since it would be so inaccurate Riot would likely err on the side of caution just they do with intentional feeding cases. > > It this isn't just about being abused, this is about what the goal of the game is. > > It's the win as a **TEAM**. If you start adding things that punishes players for placing the needs of the team over the needs of the player then you're going against the purpose of the game. > > There is one objective. To make sure the enemy team's nexus blows up before your team's nexus blows up. Everything else is just methods and tactics to make that ultimate objective easier. Unfortunately when you make the sole priority to win as a team you get a lot of trolls. Riot needs to move away from the team focus and more towards the individual. They could start by bringing solo carry back into the game. One way to do that would be to remove bounties.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3H71vXAg,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T07:58:31.892+0000) > > Unfortunately when you make the sole priority to win as a team you get a lot of trolls. Riot needs to move away from the team focus and more towards the individual. They could start by bringing solo carry back into the game. One way to do that would be to remove bounties. I recommend starcraft 2 if you want a more individual-focused game. Just do 1v1s. Its the reason I dont play league unless my friends are on... i dont like relying on completely anonymous strangers to work as a team. Its the nature of team games. No system will fix this. Stop playing with anonymous strangers, or lower your expectations.
: Why do I have to lose because of one troll
WHAT? What kind of system would ensure you win while ahead before destroying the nexus? That last sentence was fucking mind boggling... you ask about the SYSTEM??? YOU SERIOUS?
Gabriyel (NA)
: 14 day ban? Seriously?
Yes mute all. Playing with anonymous strangers online is just asking to be annoyed, unless youre that annoying person.
: Your company put me into 15 losses in a row and then punished me for it.
Wow... thats quite a conspiracy there. Riot made you lose 15 games and then punished you for it? Whats their end goal there?
: Keep prentending like trolls are not an issue
Trolls are an issue!!! ..there, I stopped pretending theyre not. Now what?
: Help! I was trolled by a team of four!
Sounds kinda fun tbh. Hope you made it entertaining for yourself... but something tells me you took it really seriously and handled it miserably.
Kattzy (NA)
: The number would be way higher than 163 if I didn't let a lot of stuff slide. I go into every game happy and excited and ready to have a fun time with my team. I never tilt, when teammates make mistakes I just tell them not to worry because we've got this, when someone blames me for something I apologize, and if anyone starts flaming, I don't reply and mute them. I constantly say gj and flash my thumbs up emote. I tell people when I like their skins or their summoner names. I am never looking for problems and am always so hopeful that it will just be a fun match with nice (or even silent) teammates. While I always try my best to win, it doesn't really bother me when I lose as long as we tried our hardest and no one was mean. I am a legitimately kind person lol. I pretty much only play ranked with a couple ARAMs sprinkled in every now and then. I wonder if that contributes to our different experiences? We are the same rank so that wouldn't be it. I also duo queue most games with my best friend who mains Teemo top and then frequently gets flamed for either no reason at all (just for existing as Teemo), being blamed when other people feed (gg Teemo top lost at champ select), or God forbid she actually has a bad game. To be clear, I am hardly ever flamed personally. 99% of the time it's someone on the team flaming someone else on the team. It would be way better if people focused on me because I just mute and then it doesn't affect me.
> [{quoted}](name=Kattzy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qHrecAts,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-30T22:00:04.710+0000) > > The number would be way higher than 163 if I didn't let a lot of stuff slide. > > I go into every game happy and excited and ready to have a fun time with my team. I never tilt, when teammates make mistakes I just tell them not to worry because we've got this, when someone blames me for something I apologize, and if anyone starts flaming, I don't reply and mute them. I constantly say gj and flash my thumbs up emote. I tell people when I like their skins or their summoner names. I am never looking for problems and am always so hopeful that it will just be a fun match with nice (or even silent) teammates. While I always try my best to win, it doesn't really bother me when I lose as long as we tried our hardest and no one was mean. I am a legitimately kind person lol. > > I pretty much only play ranked with a couple ARAMs sprinkled in every now and then. I wonder if that contributes to our different experiences? We are the same rank so that wouldn't be it. I also duo queue most games with my best friend who mains Teemo top and then frequently gets flamed for either no reason at all (just for existing as Teemo), being blamed when other people feed (gg Teemo top lost at champ select), or God forbid she actually has a bad game. > > To be clear, I am hardly ever flamed personally. 99% of the time it's someone on the team flaming someone else on the team. It would be way better if people focused on me because I just mute and then it doesn't affect me. You go into every game happy and excited? Youre not being real.
Kattzy (NA)
: Requested account data, sad to verify so much toxicity in my games
Jesus you report a lot. I cant even remember reporting 2 people in a single match, but you do it quite often. Now i wanna request account data.
: People Throwing Games When not listening to the team Should get Banned.
How many people constitute a team? What if one person is telling them and hes not listening? Does that count as ignoring the team? 2 people? Do we need super majority? Just majority? Gotta have some guidelines here. What if the team sucks? If its bronze, why should i listen to any bronzie? Just cuz im bronze too? What if im gold and most people on my team are silver? Do i listen to them? What if its all iron players with poor macro? You just want everyone to conform and act as a hivemind. Yeah, thatd be a nice, cohesive, coordinated team. If you wanna mandate that, everyones gettin fuckin banned.
Tiltsuo (NA)
: Riot Ban System
Lmao "apparently if i defend my rights". Could you clarify which right you are "defending" and maybe how you went about defending that right? I mean, you make it sound so important when in reality youre getting trolled in an online video game.
ZimZim (EUW)
: Perma Banned, Bottom 0.006% Self Pity Post. My Chain Of Thoughts, Looking for Criticism and Help.
I didnt get through all of it, but i got far enough to respond. I like that you consider yourself unbiased and hard to brainwash. I sort of consider myself the same way. I like to think i look at things from a logical standpoint. One thing I notice is you emphasize BOTTOM .0006%. You make it seem like you are the bottom of the barrel. This makes me think you're looking at Riot's rules as a sort of moral compass. Like youre a bad person because you got permabanned. I think that is a wrong way to look at it. Riot has no place to tell you what is right or wrong morally. They have a set of rules in place, that serve to deter toxicity for the sole purpose of salvaging their playerbase. They made these rules to maximize profit. Its not about being a bad person, or a good person. The reason I follow the rules, even though i disagree with some of them, and ultimately I think theyre wrong on principle (perhaps that could be because I've been brainwashed into thinking free thought and speech is paramount, though I like to think its not brainwashing because I agree that free speech and thought is very important as humans. I came to this conclusionon my own, not through repeated reinforcement by my environment, but because i agree with the idea) is because I want my account. I've decided my account is more important than my ability to say whatever I want within the confines of one online video game. So just make that choice man. Theyre not a government. Its a video game. Is it really worth your account to have the ability to call someone trash when youre upset? Its up to you. As far as your ability to make that choice not to say something that will get you banned.... well that just comes down to self control. I cant help you with that. When you put your ego aside, it really isnt difficult. But i understand to some it must be harder than it is for others.
: perma banned
So youre try harding to get to where you belong? I mean, the ranked ladder isnt necessarily climbable if you arent at the skill level youre going for. Its meant to place you where you belong, not for everyone to get to the top. Youre basically try harding to get better at the game, so you shouldnt getso frustrated that you arent climbing. Climbing comes after your skill increases. The best way to increase skill is to play hard games that dont seem winnable. Easy games teach you nothing. Try thinking of it that way. The trolls and shit are opportunities to learn.
1v5ing (NA)
: Lmao this is fucking hilarious So I guess accepting that a game is over, is grounds for punishment? Like we have an earlier game comp, other team has a scaling comp, there ahead by miles, we should still play it out because ToS says so? I didn't call my top laner a cuck, i called the enemy top laner a cuck, I WAS THE TOP LANER ON OUR TEAM, the enemy was a malphite, i called him a cuck because I can't kill him, he's just a boulder denying me kills. Passive aggressive is grounds for banning? K guess we'll just throw out the bill of rights as a human being here at riot because a couple words are bannable for saying them in a certain way, where do we draw the line? What if I said I hope you have a nice day :), how do i mean that? Do I mean that as genuinely have a nice day or have a nice day you fucking idiot. This is so fucking stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=1v5ing,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=a5AfvBJl,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-05-24T19:56:03.122+0000) > > Lmao this is fucking hilarious > > So I guess accepting that a game is over, is grounds for punishment? Like we have an earlier game comp, other team has a scaling comp, there ahead by miles, we should still play it out because ToS says so? > > I didn't call my top laner a cuck, i called the enemy top laner a cuck, I WAS THE TOP LANER ON OUR TEAM, the enemy was a malphite, i called him a cuck because I can't kill him, he's just a boulder denying me kills. > > Passive aggressive is grounds for banning? K guess we'll just throw out the bill of rights as a human being here at riot because a couple words are bannable for saying them in a certain way, where do we draw the line? > > What if I said I hope you have a nice day :), how do i mean that? Do I mean that as genuinely have a nice day or have a nice day you fucking idiot. > > This is so fucking stupid. No, accepting a game is over isnt against the rules. badgering your team to open mid, ff, or give up in general, is against the rules. Thats on top of blaming them for the loss.
: please give your opinion if this deserves a chat restriction
Well going by the standards of the summoners code; yes it is deserved. Stop using chat to argue with people about whos trolling and whos being toxic lol.
AvidKane (NA)
: Why does Riot even ban people?
You are an exception. Most players dont do that lol. So just because you dont care about a ban, does not mean everyone else also doesnt care.
Dytaekin (NA)
: Toxic Player
Lol so weird. Ryze doesnt even fit as the "you deserve x for playing y champ" type of champ. What a bunch of oddballs.
WTDC (NA)
: Perma ban
Should have muted him. Wtf. Why do you say muting top and then keep arguing with him? So weird to me.
: i think inting would be straight running it down without even trying to do anything, it seems he tried to make it look like he was trying to play the game to avoid a punishement when in fact he just inted (soft inting). Basically he tried to justify throwing the game with so called bad plays. I seen this type of behavior ALOT and i always report it when i see it.
> [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yMNtErOc,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:46:30.202+0000) > > i think inting would be straight running it down without even trying to do anything, it seems he tried to make it look like he was trying to play the game to avoid a punishement when in fact he just inted (soft inting). Basically he tried to justify throwing the game with so called bad plays. I seen this type of behavior ALOT and i always report it when i see it. You just said "when in fact he just inted". So he inted. Why add "soft"? Inting is inting. One int death is inting. 5 int deaths is inting.
: That's because there's only "inting" or "not inting." Soft inting is a construct of people who like to blame their teammates for doing poorly. This dude's behavior, done to make it LOOK like he was "playing," isn't soft inting...it's goddamn inting. lol
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yMNtErOc,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:01:33.861+0000) > > That's because there's only "inting" or "not inting." Soft inting is a construct of people who like to blame their teammates for doing poorly. > > This dude's behavior, done to make it LOOK like he was "playing," isn't soft inting...it's goddamn inting. lol Ex fucking actly. I hate the stupidity of "soft inting" as an idea. Theres either dying INTENTIONALLY, or dying UNINTENTIONALLY. Playing bad af is not soft inting, its being a newb. Playing bad on purpose is griefing, and if it involves dying on purpose, its inting. There is no place for "soft" inting. Its inting or not. I feel like soft int as a concept just came up as a way to put guilt on players playing poorly.
: > [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=B21LXkhc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-22T13:59:09.305+0000) > > You seem to be a bit unclear about how punishments work in League. > > Here **is not** how chat-related punishments work: > - X action results in Y punishment > - A action results in B punishment > > Here **is** how chat-related punishments work: > - First offense - 10-day chat restriction > - Second offense - 25-day chat restriction > - Third offense - 14-day suspension > - Fourth offense - Permanent ban > > It doesn't matter how "heavy" you think the punishment is based on the offense. You said in other replies that you just came off a 14-day suspension. The next punishment level is a permanent ban. For a single game, it is like you cannot make any mistake. Especially this game I was negative only. There is no verbal abuse, no hate speech or anything else
> [{quoted}](name=Reset Ðaggers,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=B21LXkhc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-22T14:17:03.193+0000) > > For a single game, it is like you cannot make any mistake. Especially this game I was negative only. There is no verbal abuse, no hate speech or anything else You canmake enough mistakes to go through 10 chat restrict, 25 chat restrict, and a 14 day ban. You made many mistakes to get to a permaban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Krissi2197,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=B21LXkhc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-22T13:27:16.565+0000) > > Going straight to a permaban from no punishment at all is pretty harsh, however you likely just got off of a 14 day ban where it clearly states on your reform card that any sort of negativity in the future will result in a perma ban. You continued to be negative. Therefore the perma is warranted and deserved. I got punished only from this game, it's rude
> [{quoted}](name=Reset Ðaggers,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=B21LXkhc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-22T13:30:32.327+0000) > > I got punished only from this game, it's rude Of course. You dont think thats punishable? Did you even read the rules?
: I think they should make MPs more visible, like when a pick is locked in so we have the proper information to consider dodging.
> [{quoted}](name=SupportPlank,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A6HwVwYx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-22T17:18:33.513+0000) > > I think they should make MPs more visible, like when a pick is locked in so we have the proper information to consider dodging. I disagree. Mastery points dont dictate skill. A skilled player will own newbs with any champ regardless of mastery. Macro is the important thing, and if you have good mechanical skills, you can be good with any champ, especially if you already have a few games under your belt with them, on top of playing against that champ for years.
: I'm nowhere near 2.5 mil but I have had nothing but positive feedback when people mention my 850k mastery on Taric. I frequently have enemy laners say things like "I'm impressed" before the game even starts just for my dedication for a champion who a lot of people don't even know how he works. Others have said something like "teach me senpai" after I get first blood in top lane. There have maybe only been one or two people who had something negative to say about my mastery.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A6HwVwYx,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-22T20:54:28.686+0000) > > I'm nowhere near 2.5 mil but I have had nothing but positive feedback when people mention my 850k mastery on Taric. I frequently have enemy laners say things like "I'm impressed" before the game even starts just for my dedication for a champion who a lot of people don't even know how he works. Others have said something like "teach me senpai" after I get first blood in top lane. There have maybe only been one or two people who had something negative to say about my mastery. Same with my 500k anivia mastery. Its usually neutral or positive. i have yet to be insulted for it... but ofc its nowhere near 2.5mil.
Show more

IFeltLikeAGringo

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion