: #A Corporate Matter **Episode: _I am who I think I am_** {{champion:16}} "Thanks for helping me water the exterior plants. I enjoy the company." {{champion:81}} "My pleasure, I'm glad there's at least something bright and beautiful on land owned by Corporate Mundo." {{champion:16}} "You're being overdramatic, there's plenty of beauty on corporate land. Like, um, what about, nope. Yeah, I guess he does keep things pretty bleak." {{champion:81}} "Yeah, but he's not all bad. Corporate Mundo has some messed up priorities, but deep down he has a kind heart." {{champion:16}} "Really deep down." {{champion:81}} _"Smiles."_ "Yeah, but trust me, it's in there." **"DING!!!!"** {{champion:81}} "What was that?" {{champion:16}} "We need to get back inside, **NOW!**" {{champion:14}} **"RAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"** {{champion:81}} "What's going on!" {{champion:16}} "It's a Suicide Sion. He's had a huge grudge against our building since his recent nerfs. He keeps charging us and trying to destroy as much as he can. He always dies but he won't stay dead and keeps coming back." {{champion:81}} "Don't we have turrets or something to shoot him?" {{champion:16}} "They try, but they aren't very effective and he's very hard to stop." {{champion:81}} "Well, let's get inside where it's safe then." _"Tries to open the door to the Corporate Offices."_ {{champion:16}} "What's wrong?" {{champion:81}} "It's locked." {{champion:16}} "Must be part of the defense system. I guess the doors automatically lock when a threat is detected. Maybe the back one is still open?" {{champion:14}} **"DIE!!!!!!!!!!!"** {{champion:81}} **"SORAKA LOOKOUT!"** _"Pushes Soraka out of the way of the suicide Sion, but takes the full hit himself."_ {{champion:14}} **"NERF THIS!!!!!!"** _"Starts punching the building while the turrets shot him repeatedly."_ {{champion:16}} **"EZREAL!"** _"Runs over to him."_ {{champion:81}} "Ugh." {{champion:16}} "Please tell me you're okay?" {{champion:81}} "I think so." {{champion:16}} "Thank Rito, you scared me, Ezreal." {{champion:81}} "Who's Ezreal? And why does my head hurt so much?" {{champion:16}} "Huh? You're Ezreal. You just saved me from getting trampled by that Sion." {{champion:81}} "Saved you? What, are you my girlfriend or something?" {{champion:16}} "What? No, I'm your coworker." {{champion:81}} "Coworker? Hahahaha, you make it sound like I have some boring desk job." {{champion:16}} "That's exactly what you- Ezreal, are you sure you're okay?" {{champion:81}} "I feel better than a fed Zed. But my names not Ezreal. It's Jarro, Jarro Lightfeather." {{champion:16}} "No, you're Ezreal, Secretary to Corporate Mundo here at the Corporate Offices." {{champion:81}} "That doesn't sound like me. I'm an adventurer extraordinaire. I raid dangerous tombs in search of valuable hidden artifacts. My memories still a little fuzzy from that hit. I'm going home for the day." _"Walks away."_ {{champion:16}} "Wait, you can't just leave you are under contract!" {{champion:14}} **"I'LL, UGH, BE, BACK!"** _"Dies."_ {{champion:16}} "Great, I can't follow him because now I have to file an incident report." _**A little bit later:**_ {{champion:81}} _"Walks past a mirror."_ "Oh Rito, is that really what I'm wearing. And my hair? No wonder I'm single. Hey, shopkeep! Where is your clothing department?" _**One shopping spree later:**_ {{champion:81}} "There we go, did someone say sexiest man alive? I think so." {{champion:81}} _"Steps in a murky puddle."_ "And these new boots are not waterproof. Fantastic." {{champion:555}} _"Forms in from of Jarro from the puddle."_ "No one plays hookey on my watch." {{champion:81}} "Well, you are just terrifying, aren't you Pyke?" {{champion:555}} "You haven't even seen terrifying yet. Why don't you come back to the office before I move you a few spots up on my list." {{champion:81}} "Wait, if you're trying to intimidate me, wouldn't it be better to show me something really terrifying first? Because I was being sarcastic, I'm not afraid of you or whatever type of list you have. The only scary thing here is the idea of working in a soul-sucking corporate office like you." {{champion:555}} "Alright, that's enough. I'm bored." _"Stabs Jarro in the gut."_ {{champion:81}} "You've killed me?" _"Passes out."_ _**An undetermined amount of time later:**_ {{champion:16}} "Shhhh, shhhh, he's waking up." {{champion:81}} "I'm back from the dead? That confirms it. I am a god!" {{champion:16}} "You didn't die, thanks to me. Pyke, you could try being a little gentler next time. He obviously has a head injury." {{champion:555}} "I'm not exactly experienced in bringin' em back alive. Just be glad I didn't harpoon him." {{champion:16}} "Alright, thanks for not completely killing him. Now go back to Kled, I'm sure he has something for you to do." {{champion:555}} "You got it." _"Disappears."_ {{champion:81}} "Hey, I'm all tied up. Is this going where I hope it is?" {{champion:36}} "Only if ask nicely." {{champion:81}} **"AH, WHAT IS THAT THING!"** {{champion:36}} "Me your boss, me think we need talk." {{champion:81}} **"NO, PLEASE NO, HAVE MERCY, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"** #To Be Continued:
Uh... Ezreal talking to himself instead of Soraka. Nice job tho.
: #A Corporate Matter **Episode: _Omega Squad: Seige_** {{champion:17}} "Alright, the building is mostly empty. Except for Corporate Gnar and his lackeys. They are working late tonight." {{champion:45}} "Do we have a game plan sarge?" {{champion:18}} "I'm in charge, so if you are going to ask anyone if there is a game plan, it will be me." {{champion:45}} "Alright, do we have a game plan, Colonel?" {{champion:18}} "I know nothing about this op, so we are going to let the Sergeant come up with this plan." {{champion:17}} "Alright, here is how it's going to go down." **** {{champion:17}} _**"First, Lieutenant, you are going to blow the door bottom door clean open. That will distract them from our real assault."**_ {{champion:45}} "Oh this door is going is going to be in so many pieces when I'm done. **CHARGE IS SET. ON MY MARK, 3, 2, 1 BOOM!**" _**The Artillery**_ {{champion:45}} {{champion:150}} "What was that noise?" {{champion:19}} "Sounded like an explosion in the main lobby. **I'M ON IT!**" {{champion:17}} _**"You will keep that stupid guard dog occupied in the main lobby. By this time I will have located them with my drone and have relayed the location to the Colonel, who is waiting on the roof. After we have confirmation that Guard Dog Warick is in the lobby. I want you to grapple in through the window, guns blazing."**_ {{champion:96}} "A possible terrorist attack in our lobby is the perfect time for tea. It calms the nerves and-" {{champion:18}} _"Swings in through window."_ **"WOO HOO! DIE CORPORATE SCUM, DIE!"** _**The Commander**_ {{champion:18}} {{champion:96}} "Oh dear, **OH DEAR, OH DEAR! SOMEONE HELP M-**" _"Gets shot down."_ {{champion:17}} _**"Now that he knows whats going on. Corporate Gnar is going to send his overpowered assistant after you. Lucky for us, Private will have slipped in through the closet window and is going to take Sona out from behind."**_ {{champion:150}} "Oh no, we are under attack. You take care of them, I'll be hiding." {{champion:37}} "..." {{champion:18}} "Oh what, you want some?" {{champion:105}} "Not on my watch, **DIE!**" _**The Saboteur**_ {{champion:105}} {{champion:37}} _"Presses Q and one-shots them both."_ {{champion:17}} "Now unfortunately for us, Private is incompetent at his job and nearly gets both of them killed. However, by this time Doc should have snuck in and will be able to take out Sona as she still has cooldowns. Then he can revive the rest of the team." {{champion:29}} **"HI!"** _"Unloads full clip into Sona."_ _**The Medic**_ {{champion:29}} {{champion:105}} "Uhhhh, please help." {{champion:29}} "I do everything around here. Come on, get up." {{champion:17}} _**"While Doc is helping the team back up. Soraka is going to attempt a clutch and charge in. But she is going to suffer a very tragic end as she walks right in front of the window I am aiming at."**_ {{champion:16}} "It's up to me to save the day, **FEAR THE BANA**-" _"Gets shot in the head."_ {{champion:17}} "Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? I'm both." {{champion:17}} _**"Now that we have eliminated all resistance. I can climb in through top window and take my prize. He will be hiding behind his desk, just like the coward he is."**_ {{champion:150}} **"PLEASE DON'T I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"** {{champion:17}} "Don't worry, you aren't. At least not yet." _"Grabs Corporate Gnar by the collar."_ _**The Satan**_ {{champion:17}} {{champion:150}} "Please, help me!" {{champion:17}} "I take it back, that yordle is a perfect example of what a Teemo should be." **** {{champion:17}} "Alright, so that's the plan. Any questions?" {{champion:105}} "Yes. Do I have to fail at killing Sona?" {{champion:17}} "You don't have to, but we all know you are going to." {{champion:29}} "Why do you guys always bother with making a plan. You ain't gonna follow it. It's always something along the lines of: _"This ain't ranked, so who cares about a plan. I'm going in guns blazing."_ Then I get blamed when I can't revive all your stupid asses." {{champion:17}} "Well, we are sticking to the plan this time, let's go." **** {{champion:17}} "Ughhh, I can't find them on my drone. Screw it, we are going in blind. Lieutenant, blow that damn door already!" {{champion:45}} "I tried, but it's made out of concrete and not solid steel, I can only blow through steel and wood." {{champion:18}} "This is boring. **I'M GOING IN!**" {{champion:17}} "Colonel, wait for my signal." {{champion:18}} "Screw you, I'm in charge!" _"Jumps in through the window."_ {{champion:18}} "**BREACH AND CLEAR, BREACH AND CLEAR BOYS! DIE DIE D-** Wait, I'm stuck in the wall. Somebody help, I landed in the wall. I'm on top of the laundry basket and I can't get out." {{champion:105}} "Alright, I'm on the balcony. Time to shine, I'm throwing a flashbang and going in." _"Throws flashbang in the window."_ {{champion:105}}** "BREACH AND CLEAR, BREACH AND- OH DEAR RITO, I FLASHED MYSELF! I CAN'T SEE I CAN'T S-"** _"Falls off balcony."_ {{champion:29}} "Ughh, I'll go down and get him." _"Accidentally hits the vault button instead of the rappel button."_ {{champion:29}} **"WHAT? IT SAID RAPPEL, WHY ARE THEY THE SAME BUTTON? WHY WOULD I WANT TO VAULT TH-"** _"Hits the ground and breaks legs."_ {{champion:45}} "Alright, I made it in. I don't see them an- Hang on, I hear something." {{champion:18}} **"WHO'S THERE? COME INTO THIS WALL AND FACE ME!"** {{champion:45}} "It's just me Colonel. Have you seen any of our targets?" {{champion:18}} "Nope, I don't think they are in this part of the building." {{champion:17}} "I guess I have to do everything mys-" _"Steps in bear trap."_ {{champion:17}} "**OH DEAR RITO, THAT HURTS!** Ughghgh, come on, let go of my leg. I'm free, my leg is really messed up, but I can still carry this mission, Just gotta make it up this flight of stairs." _**Many flights of stairs later:**_ {{champion:17}} "Crawls into Corporate Gnars office." **"WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY STAIRS!"** {{champion:16}} "**AHHHH!** Is someone there?" {{champion:150}} "Whats with the screaming? Omega Squad Teemo? You are here late, I was just about to go home. Really? You have left a trail of blood on all the stairs and now half my office." {{champion:17}} "Surrender now and I will spare your life." {{champion:150}} "Surrender? Wait, are you trying to take my job again?" {{champion:17}} "Don't act like you don't know. You managed to defeat my whole team." {{champion:150}} "You have a team now?" {{champion:17}} "So you are saying my team just managed to defeat itself? Then what's with the bear trap I stepped in." {{champion:150}} "We have rats, really big rats." {{champion:16}} "How many times must I tell you, he works here. He's Corporate Jinx's guard. Stop trying to catch him in a bear trap." {{champion:150}} "Oh right. Well, I'm sure someone will take care of the traps." {{champion:223}} **"AH, MY LEG!"** {{champion:17}} "This was supposed to be my time to win. I finally found out what I was missing, what you had over me. How, how do you always beat me?" {{champion:150}} "You wanna know why I always win against you?" {{champion:17}} "Yes, please tell me." {{champion:150}} "You really want to know?" {{champion:17}} **"TELL ME, I CAN'T TAKE IT!"** {{champion:150}} "Are you sure?" {{champion:17}} **"FOR THE LOVE OF RITO, TELL ME!"** {{champion:150}} **"I HAVE PLOT ARMOR BITCH! NOW GET OF OF MY OFFICE!"** _"Launches Omega Squad Teemo out of the office."_
: #A Corporate Matter **Episode: _Pentakill to Triple Kill to Hexakill_** {{champion:30}} "No way, I Can't work with her anymore." {{champion:10}} "Whats a matter babe, afraid you can't keep up?" {{champion:30}} "I can't keep up? As if. No, you are bringing the whole band down. We were far better off without you." {{champion:82}} "I don't know, I think she provides something we were missing." {{champion:2}} "I'm with Pentakill Karthus, she is weak. Weak bad for rocking." {{champion:10}} "Why don't you come over here and find out how weak I really am?" {{champion:2}} "Don't taunt a Viking with a fight." {{champion:37}} "..." {{champion:2}} "What, you want some too? I have two arms to beat you both with!" {{champion:82}} "Pentakill Olaf, shut it. No one wants to fight you." {{champion:10}} "I kinda did." {{champion:82}} "We are just here to record our second album. So let's get that done and not kill each other." {{champion:30}} "Our first album was a masterpiece. I can't follow it up with anything less than Satan himself rising up from hell to greet our listener's ears. And she ain't even close to Satan." {{champion:36}} "What going on in here? Me expecting you in recording studio long time ago." {{champion:82}} "We are just having some slight creative differences, no worries." {{champion:83}} "Is that what you call it." {{champion:82}} "You got something to say, slash?" {{champion:83}} "Nope." {{champion:82}} "As I was saying. We are working it out and-" {{champion:30}} "**I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!** I specifically asked for a bowl of greens m&m's in my dressing room. Only green, nothing else. And you know what I get? **EVERY COLOR M&M!**" {{champion:10}} "Jeez man, it's not that big of a deal. Don't have a cow." {{champion:30}} "You know what, fine. I quit. Enjoy making music without me." {{champion:36}} "You can't quit. Corporate Mundo have you under contract." {{champion:30}} "Sue me monkey boy. Pentakill Karthus out." _"Walks out the room."_ {{champion:82}} "Man, don't be ridiculous. Come back, we can work things out. Metal is more important than this." {{champion:10}} "Just let him go. Drama queen was holding you all back. Now we can really get to making some music" {{champion:82}} "Without the full band, it just won't work." {{champion:83}} "Agreed." {{champion:10}} "**FINE THEN!** I'm not enough for you. **THEN YOU CAN'T HAVE ME!**" _"Walks out door."_ {{champion:2}} "I told you guys. We should just stick to one album and ride that into the sunset. But nooooo, you wanted to live forever in the hearts of metal fans. Well no this happened. So I 'm going to do the only sensible thing and drink as much as I possibly can. See you when we eventually do our reunion concert in twelve years." _"Walks out door."_ {{champion:37}} **"!!!"** _"Walks out door."_ {{champion:82}} "Oh yeah? **WHERE ARE YOU GONNA GO? NOT MANY PEOPLE NEED A HEAVY METAL KEYBOARD PLAYER!**" {{champion:37}} "..." _"Walks back in."_ {{champion:36}} "Me going for now. Remember, Corporate Mundo has you all under contract. So me get second album or me take every dime you has." _"Walks out door."_ _**Meanwhile:**_ {{champion:16}} "Mmm, I sure do love coffee." {{champion:30}} "Could you pass the sugar?" {{champion:16}} _"Drops mug."_ "Oh my Rito, you're Pentakill Karthus! I'm such a huge fan." {{champion:30}} "Not anymore I quit the band. Then I heard a ton of yelling and doors opening and slamming. So I think I caused a chain reaction that split the band apart." {{champion:16}} "That can't be. I love you guys. You brought heavy metal to a world that needed it. You can't break up so early in your life." {{champion:30}} "It's probably better this way. The pressure of trying to live up to the first album was too much. I didn't know how we could improve on it and everyone wanted to try something different but fans loved it the way it was. I think we should just stay as a one album band, that way no one is disappointed." {{champion:16}} "Snap out of it! Trying new stuff is good, maybe it won't work out, or maybe it will be even better than the original. But we die hard fans don't care. We love you guys and will stick with you, regardless of how good your next album is." {{champion:30}} "That really means a lot. But I fear it is too late." {{champion:16}} "Nonsense, it's never too late for music. **BOSS, GET OVER HERE!**" {{champion:150}} "Soraka, what have I told you about talking to me before I've had my elix- Is that Pentakill Karthus?" {{champion:16}} "Yes, the band has had some slight issues, but we are going to help them sort it out." {{champion:150}} "Why do I have to be involved?" {{champion:16}} "Because, I like seeing you help people, now come on." _**Back at the Pentakill dressing room:**_ {{champion:150}} "Why do I hear the saddest guitar bass piano combo I have ever heard?" {{champion:82}} "Mama, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head. Pulled my trigger." {{champion:83}} "now he's dead." {{champion:37}} "..." {{champion:82}} "I've gone and thrown it all away" {{champion:30}} "Hey losers. I changed my mind. You want to rock till the day we die or what?" {{champion:82}} "You know I would do anything for heavy metal. Glad to have you back." {{champion:37}} "..." {{champion:83}} "Let's go." _**Over at the Corporate Bar and Lounge:**_ {{champion:2}} **"ANOTHER!"** {{champion:79}} "You've had two kegs already. This is getting to be a lot, even for me." {{champion:82}} "Yo Viking, we are getting the band back together. You in or what?" {{champion:2}} "Have I been drinking here for twelve years? Guess it doesn't matter. **LET'S ROCK!**" {{champion:30}} "I have someone I need to apologize to. Where's Pentakill Kayle?" {{champion:16}} "I sense someone hurting in the recording studio." _**Over in the Corporate Recording Studio:**_ {{champion:10}} "So, if I do a solo album for free, would you consider not suing all the others?" {{champion:36}} "Me no think you can replace full band." {{champion:30}} "She won't have to. Pentakill Kayle, I'm sorry for doubting you. I'm just so worried about bringing shame to this music and its fans. But Soraka has reassured me that we won't. So what do you say, wanna rock with me?" {{champion:10}} "If you think you can roll with me." {{champion:150}} "So, shouldn't you guys be called Hexakill now, since there is six of you?" {{champion:82}} "Nah, doesn't sound as metal." {{champion:36}} "Beside, name people know more important for sales than logic. Me want much money as possible." {{champion:150}} "Wait, we own Corporate Records? I probably should I realized that. But why?" {{champion:36}} "Corporate Mundo has lot of extremities in lot of pies." {{champion:16}} "Why did you think the full Pentakill band was here if not to record their second album?" {{champion:150}} "I don't know, I've just kinda gotten used to random people showing up with their problems for no good reason." {{champion:30}} "If you two are done rambling. I would like to start recording now." {{champion:36}} "Go ahead." {{champion:30}} **"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"** {{champion:10}} **"YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"** {{champion:30}} {{champion:10}} **"WAHHHAYAAHHHWAHYAHWWYEAHHHHHHWAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"** {{champion:16}} **"WOOHOO! THIS IS SO AMAZING!"**
Can you post the link for your website every few weeks? I forgot which rotation you posted the link in, and I didn't bookmark it.
: Dude he is so hard to try: 1 He like never goes on the free rotation 2 He is not like available if you are low level. 3 He is very expensive. 450IP is like 3 games worth. 4 Also there is no way to get him for free. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
You can get him for free. Follow LoL on twitter.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: #A Corporate Matter **Episode: _Upseting Space Dictators Is Usually A Bad Idea_** {{champion:64}} "And so then I says to 'em, botlane Ziggs is great cause it means more variety. And then they just stopped complaining, hahahahaha." {{champion:110}} "Corporate Lee Sin, you are under arrest!" {{champion:64}} "I'm gonna need to call you back. Under arrest? For what reason!" {{champion:110}} "gross negligence of your job. It's your job to balance the league of legends. If this is what you call balanced, I'm afraid you belong in much worse places than where I am taking you." {{champion:64}} "_Damn, he actually has a valid reason._ You think you can bring me in on your own?" {{champion:110}} "Well, thanks to you I can build full lethality. **TRY ME!**" {{champion:64}} "Alright alright, I'm coming. What kind of police department hires a Darkstar anyways?" {{champion:110}} "Oh, I'm not police. I work for Dreadnova Gangplank. We are going to his space prison. Come, my bow shall open a black hole that leads there." {{champion:64}} "Open a black hole? That doesn't sound very- ahh AHH **AHHHHHHHHHHHH!**" _"Gets sucked in."_ {{champion:41}} "Ahhh, Corporate Lee Sin, glad you could make it." {{champion:64}} "Well, lethality is overpowered. So I didn't get much of a choice." {{champion:41}} "**AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT!!!** You are going to be imprisoned here for all eternity. Maybe then they will find someone to balance the game that actually knows what he is doing." {{champion:64}} "I don't understand why you seem to be taking this so personally?" {{champion:41}} "Really? You have no idea? **NAME ONE THING ABOUT ME THAT YOU HAVEN'T NERFED IN THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF!**" {{champion:64}} "Well there was, I didn't, no. Okay, I'm coming up blank." {{champion:41}} "Okay, how about an easy question. Name one buff you have given me since my rework. Any buff at all." {{champion:64}} _"Th-th-there isn't any."_ {{champion:41}} "What's that? speak up." {{champion:64}} **"I HAVEN'T GIVEN YOU ANY BUFFS SINCE THE REWORK."** {{champion:41}} **"AND FOR THAT YOU WILL ROT IN THIS PRISON!"** {{champion:64}} "Now Planky, we can talk about this. Just send me back, I'll buff any part of you that you want. It wouldn't be the first time I screwed up balance for personal gain." {{champion:41}} "**YOU CAN'T TALK YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE!** I can ensure that your replacement gets me my buffs. No, I'm imprisoning you here for revenge, nothing more. Take him away, Darkstars." _**A brief walk through the prison later:**_ {{champion:412}} "Here, go in the food court with the other scum from this block. And don't even try and think about escaping. I helped build this prison out of a dead star. No one gets out." _"Throws Corporate Lee Sin in the room."_ {{champion:19}} "Look, fresh meat." {{champion:48}} ""Hey there, pretty boy. How about I take you back to my room and show you who runs this cell block." {{champion:3}} "Well, it sure ain't you." {{champion:48}} "Is that so? You wanna feel my pillar too?" {{champion:57}} "I am Maokai." {{champion:48}} "What, is he your friend?" {{champion:57}} "I am Maokai!" {{champion:3}} "I'd listen to him. I once saw him blast a man's skull clean off, with just one Q." {{champion:48}} "This ain't over little guy." {{champion:64}} "You didn't need to do that. I could have handled him." {{champion:3}} "Sure thing kid. Come Maokai, let's go get some food." {{champion:57}} "I am Maokai." {{champion:64}} "So I have heard." {{champion:57}} "I am Maokai." {{champion:64}} "You are a true poet." {{champion:3}} "Look, he no es speak nice like we. His vocabulary consists of I and am and Maokai. Exclusively in that order." _"Sits down at table with food."_ {{champion:113}} "Oh, hey there Galio." {{champion:154}} "Who is this puny human you have brought?" {{champion:3}} "That's Corporate Lee Sin. He's the guy in charge of balance." {{champion:64}} "How do you know who I am? I have tried my best to pretend that Galio doesn't exist." {{champion:3}} "I'm a Gargoyle, I see and know all." {{champion:64}} "So, what's our escape plan? I don't think this place has my brand of hair gel, and I can't be seen in public without it." {{champion:3}} "Yeah, we aren't breaking out." {{champion:64}} "What, but this is a prison. Every hero always has a plan to break out of prison." {{champion:113}} "Hate to break it to you, but we aren't heroes. We are in prison for a reason after all." {{champion:154}} "It is very nice here. I get to arm wrestle anyone I want. And I get daily meals full of protein. Which is great for a growing boy like me." {{champion:64}} "Do I wanna know where all that protein comes from?" {{champion:3}} "No you do not, sometimes it's not great seeing all." {{champion:64}} "Okay, how about this. You four have all fallen by the wayside. How about I do a tank update and get just you guys in it." {{champion:113}} "You mean like what you did to Malzahar or Mordekaiser? No thanks, I like myself the way I am." {{champion:64}} "No no, I have gotten better at it since then. Besides, you always come out Overpowered and people play you a ton." {{champion:57}} "I am Maokai." {{champion:154}} "If he's in, then so am I." {{champion:113}} "Fine." {{champion:3}} "I'll do it, but I want more than a class update. I want a full VGU. And I want it soon. I'm tired of looking at this ugly thing staring back at me in the mirror." {{champion:64}} "Deal! Now what's the plan?" {{champion:3}} "I'm sure I will think of something." _**To be continued:**_ _(So I have had more delays than I can count. But I can say that the website is nearly ready to launch. I will get it done sometime this week, and will officially launch it next Monday. I am truly sorry it has been taking this long. I have had a much busier month than I anticipated. But unless I get hit by a truck, this thing will be ready next week.)_
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} This is totally not a copy of guardians of the galaxy.
: #A Corporate Matter **Episode: _The Heart Seeks What The Heart Seeks_** {{champion:81}} "Sir, when are you going to get around to addressing these issues? The players are getting restless." {{champion:36}} "Me no see issue." {{champion:81}} "Well then let me remind you. Edge of night is the most cancerous thing since Camille released. Everyone is unhappy with the Black Cleaver changes. Over half of the blood moon skins can't be used in their game mode. And adc in 2017, lul." {{champion:36}} "Shhhhhh." {{champion:81}} "We need t-" {{champion:36}} "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." {{champion:81}} "But sir." {{champion:36}} "Corporate Mundo will do what me always do. Pretend nothing wrong and hope it all work out. Now, Corporate Mundo's favorite show on, come watch with boss." {{champion:4}} "Hello and welcome to another episode of, The Heartseeker. Where we find out if Piltywood's most eligible Heartseeker can find true love. I'm your host, Jack Of Hearts Twisted Fate. Now let's meet our man." {{champion:236}} "Wait, that's what this show is about. I thought I was going to be the next James bond." {{champion:36}} "Me think he is so dreamy." {{champion:81}} "Eh, not enough abs." {{champion:4}} "Oh Heartseeker Lucian, you sure are a jokester. Alright, how about we give you some 1v1 time with the girls." {{champion:22}} "Hi, I'm Heartseeker Ashe and I like my men calm cool and collected. I'm not looking for hot-blooded romance. Just someone to chill with." {{champion:236}} "There has been some misunderstanding. Do you know where the exit is? And wait, aren't you already married to Tryndamere?" {{champion:22}} "I'm a young independent Frost Queen. I can't just be tied down to one man. Besides, he constantly goes on his _"barbarian guy retreats."_ But I know he really goes to rape pillage and plunder." {{champion:67}} "Mind if I steal him for a sec, thanks. Hi, I'm Shauna and I think we would be a great match. We both love hunting evil. We are both vigilantes and we both look great in red." {{champion:236}} "Why are you introducing yourself? We already know each other. There was that whole harrowing thing, remember? I mean, I do really like you. But I don't think it would work out." {{champion:1}} "Mind if I steal him for a sec, thanks. Hi, my name's Annie and I wove playing with my care bear. His name is Tibbers. I think he would like you." {{champion:236}} "Ok, what is this. Why are you trying to set me up with a little girl? Is this some kind of police sting? I already told you guys, those weren't mine." {{champion:4}} "No, she's my niece. Come on Annie, I told you to stay out of the shot. Her mom made me watch after her, last minute. She had to go see some stupid sequel to some movie about boring colors. She told me she couldn't bring her daughter. Because when she took her to the first one everyone wouldn't stop giving her weird looks." {{champion:61}} "I steal him for some seconds, thank you. My designation is Orianna. I like emotion, and killing." {{champion:236}} "Ok, you are creeping me out. Listen, this isn't working, you don't understand. Sigh. Alright, I'll play along and try talking to some of you girls." {{champion:37}} "..." {{champion:236}} "Hi." {{champion:37}} "..." {{champion:236}} "What's your name and what are you into?" {{champion:37}} "..." {{champion:236}} "Do you talk or, do anything?" {{champion:37}} **"!!!"** {{champion:133}} "Mind if I steal him for a sec, thanks. Hi, I'm Quinn. I like hunting people down. Being able to one-shot champions despite being an adc. I like birds. And I like also being a top laner, mid laner, jungler and possible support." {{champion:236}} "Hey, you're pretty cool. I haven't seen you before, are you new around here?" {{champion:36}} "**NO, NOT GO WITH HER. BIRDS EVIL AND STUPID!** Go with metal girl, if she ever try leave. You just pull out key and she stop moving. Not hop on bird and fly away. It practical." {{champion:236}} "I can't do this, why can't you guys understand. I'm married." {{champion:22}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:81}} _**"GASP!"**_ {{champion:36}} "This episode directed by Mr. Shamalamadingdong." {{champion:4}} "Dude, she died and got her soul stolen years ago. You need to get over it." {{champion:236}} "Look, I promised her. And I'm not gonna break. Sorry to disappoint, I know you all wanted this beautiful body." {{champion:133}} "Oh come on Lucian, we can work through this." {{champion:22}} "I can help you forget her." {{champion:67}} "Come with me, we can hunt her killer together and- Wait, where did he go." {{champion:236}} "Yes, you are the one my heart truly seeks." {{champion:110}} "Oooh, you are charging my arrow." _"Makes out passionately!"_ {{champion:61}} **"What is going on here!"** {{champion:236}} "Oh man I'm sorry, I thought we were done filming." {{champion:133}} "But, what about your wife?" {{champion:236}} "I promised her I would never be with another girl other than her. Never said anything about a man." {{champion:36}} "Shimshamaringrong strikes again!" {{champion:67}} "**UGH!** This ruins everything." {{champion:133}} "That is so disappointing." {{champion:22}} "Come on girls, how about we go get some Totinos." {{champion:61}} "I do not eat." {{champion:22}} "Don't worry, I'm sure we can find plenty else for you to do." {{champion:110}} "Uh, you are going to empty my quiver. {{champion:236}} "If you keep this up, you are going to face The Culling." {{champion:4}} "Alright, I've seen more than I ever needed to. Luckily, that's all the time we have. Be good to each other, tune in next week to find out if any of our girls find love. Or if they actually eat the darn pizza pocket. I need some eye bleach." _(Alright, so small delay on the website. The laptop that I was doing most of the work on kicked the bucket. (It's dead Jim.) I should have most things backed up, but this slows me down a little bit.)_
This is... weird. I will never play {{champion:236}}
: #A Corporate Matter **Episode: _The Do's And Don'ts Of Protesting_** _In case you missed it, I posted a teaser [here](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/free-rotation/new-free-champion-rotation-braum-diana-jhin-and-more) last week._ {{champion:86}} "Hear ye hear ye. Make way for the Lunar Reval Parade!" {{champion:81}} **"BOOO!"** {{champion:268}} "Yes, it is I, your glorious leader. Please, everyone, bow down and cheer for me. For it is the year of the rooster, and I am him." {{champion:164}} "Cheer for you? We should be stopping you." {{champion:268}} "Peasant, protesting my rule is unsportsmanlike and just plain salty." {{champion:10}} "Did someone say unsportsmanlike? **ALRIGHT, WHO NEEDS THE BANHAMMER?**" {{champion:164}} **"NO PLEASE, I'M SORRY. PLAYERS JUST STARTED BANNING ME LESS THAN 100% OF THE TIME."** {{champion:163}} "He's working for the corporates. They are enforcing his rule, they must have him in their pocket." {{champion:268}} "That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. I do what I want, say what I want and no one can stop me. There is no conspiracy, I am the rooster for the next twelve years. Anyone who disagrees can get deported to the other side of my Emperor's Divide." {{champion:254}} "Unfortunately, that is completely true." {{champion:245}} "Well, you're not my rooster. **COME ON, WHO'S WITH ME? NOT MY ROOSTER!**" {{champion:91}} **"NOT MY ROOSTER!"** {{champion:17}} **"NOT MY ROOSTER!"** {{champion:81}} "Anivia should have been this year's rooster." {{champion:268}} "Anivia was corrupt. She was a Blackfrost, can't you dumbos see that? I plan on having her arrested as soon as I find her. But like the criminal she is, she has vanished and all we could find is this stupid green square with her name on it." {{champion:34}} "Meep." {{champion:86}} "I think maybe we should take away his ability to talk to the people. He is only making things worse." {{champion:268}} "I am so glad all of you showed up to celebrate my amazingness this is the biggest most hugest crowd of any parade. I am simply the best, and you all recognize it." {{champion:254}} "Yeah, you might be right." {{champion:91}} "You know what, I can't take it. I shall sacrifice my own life to take yours. Maybe then Runterra will still have a shot." {{champion:268}} "You sure about that? Because then Valor, my Vice-Chicken, will take over. And he is even more racist and Yordlephobic than I am." {{champion:91}} "Look, man, I'm an angry millennial. Reason isn't going to work with me. **NOW DIE!**" {{champion:240}} "Finally, I have been waiting all day for one of you to make a move. Shoulda figured it would be you, Renegade Talon." {{champion:91}} "Not just me, **RENEGADES, ROLL OUT!**" {{champion:245}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:238}} **"TIME TO KILL AND DESTROY, IN THE NAME OF PEACE AND LOVE!"** {{champion:240}} "Glad I called in the riot squad. Thought somethin' like this would happen." {{champion:104}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:53}} **"STAY BACK, CRIMINAL SCUM." ** {{champion:240}} "You best get ready. **CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO OPEN THE BIGGEST CAN OF WHOOP ASS SINCE SKT VS SAMSUNG GALAXY GAME TWO.**" {{champion:91}} "Heh, I'll just hop over this wall and-" {{champion:240}} _"Ult locks on."_ {{champion:91}} **"OH DEAR RITO, IT FLYS THROUGH WALLS! SOMEONE CC IT!"** {{champion:245}} **"I CAN'T IT'S UNSTOPPABLE!"** {{champion:91}} **"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"** {{champion:240}} "Vicious! VICIOUS!!! **VICIOUS!!!!!!!!!**" {{champion:238}} "That's it man, I only signed up to assassinate one psycho. Not whatever this thing is. I'm out." {{champion:53}} "Not if I have any say about that." {{champion:238}} "I hate my life." _"Gets pulled."_ {{champion:240}} **"KILL 'EM ALL!"** {{champion:104}} "Good thing I brought real bullets then." {{champion:91}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:238}} _"Dies a most horrible and painful death. Not even oranges, time travel or shadow tricks can stop the peace keepers."_ {{champion:240}} "Alright, peace restored. And what's left of the bodies can be sent back to their parents in a few envelopes. Saving us on shipping. We are true Valoran heroes. You can head ho- Hang on, I hear some yelling. **MORE PROTESTERS!**" {{champion:51}} "Oh hi there, Corporate Kled. How's it going?" {{champion:240}} "What in this Rito forsaken planet is on you ladies heads?" {{champion:51}} "We are protesting the over sexualization of our splash arts. It has gotten to be too much and we want it to stop." {{champion:67}} "I mean just look at this thing, who poses like that when fighting a monster. Not only would I have to break my back, but it's just not effective." http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Vayne_0.jpg {{champion:51}} "And this, I mean. There is no way that leg could even connect to my body." http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Caitlyn_0.jpg {{champion:240}} "So, you're not breaking things or trying to kill anybody?" {{champion:51}} "Nope, well, we did light a couple of the Warring Kingdoms Azir supporter's hair on fire. But that was it." {{champion:240}} "Alright, that's pretty funny. Well, as long as you are ain't perturbing the tranquility. I can't stop ya. So have at it." _(Well, we did it. Two years. Been fun. To celebrate, I would like to announce that I am working on a website. Which will have all the previous episodes, as well as any new ones. I hope to have it up by next week, assuming no delays. I'll let you know then. As always, thanks for reading.)_
{{champion:34}} is no longer a green square, unfortunately.
: {{champion:45}} how to play veigar? press R {{champion:117}} Why is he still not dead???
: {{champion:15}} for some reason my league of legends has not updated the free champion rotation
How long till you guys realize it actually comes out on Tuesday?{{item:3027}}
GodSage (NA)
: I've been starting to read this series. do you post them in any different page like reddit for example?
Not that I know of, but I wish.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: #A Corporate Matter **Episode: _Vogue One Hundred, A Corporate Story_** {{champion:268}} "I sense a disturbance in the sand." {{champion:83}} "What could it mean?" {{champion:268}} **"WOAH, HOLY FAKE PERSON TARKIN!"** {{champion:83}} "Huh, what did I do?" {{champion:268}} "You died years ago. Get out of here with that CGI crap. Bringing Champions back from the dead with computers, not right. Thing didn't even look like Yorick. **SOMEONE GET ME A REAL SERVANT, I FEEL WEIRD TALKING TO MYSELF!**" {{champion:11}} "Y-y-yes Seth, you called?" {{champion:268}} "You bet I did. I need someone to vent to. I sensed some great threat in the sand. I fear a team of elite saboteurs has come to destroy everything we have worked on here." _**Meanwhile:**_ {{champion:104}} "Are you sure you know where we are going?" {{champion:39}} "Of course I do. I just need to get my bearings. It's hard navigating games. Now, was Dawngate before or after Heroes of Newerth? {{champion:64}} "I'm pretty sure it was over by Dota 2. Just take a left up here." {{champion:39}} "Oh yeah, right." {{champion:81}} "Why are we taking directions from the blind hobo?" {{champion:53}} "Ha, I won again! You really are terrible at this game." {{champion:36}} "Mundo lose?** MUNDO NO LIKE TO LOSE!**" _"Cleaves both of Blitzcrank's arms off."_ {{champion:53}} "Now that's just rude." {{champion:104}} "Always let the Mundo win, kid." {{champion:81}} "So, is there going to be anyone trying to stop us. Or is this just going to be another walk on the runway?" {{champion:39}} "Sadly it's not going to be that easy. The Dawngate plans are being held by Seth the Sand Mage. Rumor has it that they are going to make sure he is the next champion in League in exchange for guarding them." _**Meanwhile:**_ {{champion:11}} "So I have to ask, why are we the ones protecting Dawngate? Why not hire their own guys to do it?" {{champion:268}} "Because, this story is only about League of Legends. So everyone in it must be from it too. Except for that one weird time that a couple of people from Overwatch showed up. Also, EA prefers getting others to do their work from them." {{champion:11}} "Makes sense. So, any idea when an attack might come?" {{champion:39}} "Right now sucker!" {{champion:11}} "Oh jeez, I was hoping it wouldn't be this soon." {{champion:268}} **"STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! NO ONE TOUCHES THE DAWNGATE PLANS AS LONG AS I STAND HERE! YOU WILL N-"** _"Gets shot down."_ {{champion:104}} "Everyones always all high and mighty, till you shoot off a limb or two." {{champion:268}} "Ughhhh, sand soldiers, Yi, **ATTACK!**" {{champion:11}} "I will not let you pass." {{champion:39}} "Well, it appears I'm at full health, but so are you. Which means I can still stun you for ten years. **CAUSE THATS HOW FAIRNESS WORKS!**" {{champion:11}} "Rito, why....." _"Gets stunned for an indefinite amount of time."_ {{champion:81}} "There are too many sand soldiers, and I broke a nail. How can someone fight like this?" {{champion:53}} "Maybe if you would let me use that magic gauntlet, we could get through this." {{champion:81}} "No way! You are a robot, robots don't get to shoot people. It's the law, or something. Besides, knowing your sassy butt, you might just slap me with it." {{champion:64}} "Alright, there's no way we can get through this. Let's just accept our defeat and leave." {{champion:36}} "Blind hobo man, Mundo maybe talk about you get job too if help get plans. It pay boatload money." {{champion:64}} "I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me." {{champion:268}} "Why is he so mobile? **CAN'T ANY OF YOU STOP HIM?**" {{champion:53}} "I don't believe it, that idiot is actually making progress." {{champion:39}} "Never underestimate the power of the cash." {{champion:64}} "I got it, let's get out of here!" {{champion:268}} "**WAIT!** Don't go, join me. Together, we can side with EA and rule the mobas together." {{champion:39}} "We are never coming over to the dark side with you." {{champion:36}} "Now Mundo put the ax to you." _"Chops Azir."_ {{champion:39}} "Seth the Sand Mage will never get in the League of Legends." {{champion:268}} "Maybe not, but I will make it, even if I have to do it under another name and it takes me years. **I WILL RETURN!**" {{champion:126}} "Woo, we did it team. Another successful mission." {{champion:39}} "Jayce? What are you doing here?" {{champion:126}} "Well, this is the one-hundredth episode. And I'm the one-hundredth champion. So I thought it made sense." {{champion:39}} "Yeah, but this is a prequel. There aren't a hundred champions here. You're not even supposed to exist yet." {{champion:126}} "Well then, why is Azir here?" {{champion:39}} "That's Seth, that's what everyone called Azir when they started making him around this time." {{champion:126}} "Oh, alright. I guess I'll go and stop making plot holes." {{champion:39}} "Do you wanna join the team?" {{champion:126}} "Yes please!" {{champion:39}} "Alright, I guess we can make an exception this time." {{champion:36}} "Yay, Mundo make new friend. Which me will have leave in gutter after me get high pay job." {{champion:39}} "I trust you guys can deliver the plans safely?" {{champion:81}} "Yes, I'm sure these boys can handle it. But Princess Ireleia dear, are you not coming with us?" {{champion:39}} "Not anymore. I had enough left in me for one last mission. But I've been at this for so many years. It's time I stopped and went home. I will never forget you, Vogue One Hundred. May the cash be with you. _(That's it, the season four finale. And as you may have guessed, the one-hundredth episode. It feels great to make it to triple digits, thanks to you guys. A Corporate Matter will return with season five on January 30th. Until then, glhf.)_
Can you make a website where we can binge read these? Thanks!
: #A Corporate Matter **Episode: _Vogue One Hundred, A Corporate Story_** {{champion:268}} "I sense a disturbance in the sand." {{champion:83}} "What could it mean?" {{champion:268}} **"WOAH, HOLY FAKE PERSON TARKIN!"** {{champion:83}} "Huh, what did I do?" {{champion:268}} "You died years ago. Get out of here with that CGI crap. Bringing Champions back from the dead with computers, not right. Thing didn't even look like Yorick. **SOMEONE GET ME A REAL SERVANT, I FEEL WEIRD TALKING TO MYSELF!**" {{champion:11}} "Y-y-yes Seth, you called?" {{champion:268}} "You bet I did. I need someone to vent to. I sensed some great threat in the sand. I fear a team of elite saboteurs has come to destroy everything we have worked on here." _**Meanwhile:**_ {{champion:104}} "Are you sure you know where we are going?" {{champion:39}} "Of course I do. I just need to get my bearings. It's hard navigating games. Now, was Dawngate before or after Heroes of Newerth? {{champion:64}} "I'm pretty sure it was over by Dota 2. Just take a left up here." {{champion:39}} "Oh yeah, right." {{champion:81}} "Why are we taking directions from the blind hobo?" {{champion:53}} "Ha, I won again! You really are terrible at this game." {{champion:36}} "Mundo lose?** MUNDO NO LIKE TO LOSE!**" _"Cleaves both of Blitzcrank's arms off."_ {{champion:53}} "Now that's just rude." {{champion:104}} "Always let the Mundo win, kid." {{champion:81}} "So, is there going to be anyone trying to stop us. Or is this just going to be another walk on the runway?" {{champion:39}} "Sadly it's not going to be that easy. The Dawngate plans are being held by Seth the Sand Mage. Rumor has it that they are going to make sure he is the next champion in League in exchange for guarding them." _**Meanwhile:**_ {{champion:11}} "So I have to ask, why are we the ones protecting Dawngate? Why not hire their own guys to do it?" {{champion:268}} "Because, this story is only about League of Legends. So everyone in it must be from it too. Except for that one weird time that a couple of people from Overwatch showed up. Also, EA prefers getting others to do their work from them." {{champion:11}} "Makes sense. So, any idea when an attack might come?" {{champion:39}} "Right now sucker!" {{champion:11}} "Oh jeez, I was hoping it wouldn't be this soon." {{champion:268}} **"STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! NO ONE TOUCHES THE DAWNGATE PLANS AS LONG AS I STAND HERE! YOU WILL N-"** _"Gets shot down."_ {{champion:104}} "Everyones always all high and mighty, till you shoot off a limb or two." {{champion:268}} "Ughhhh, sand soldiers, Yi, **ATTACK!**" {{champion:11}} "I will not let you pass." {{champion:39}} "Well, it appears I'm at full health, but so are you. Which means I can still stun you for ten years. **CAUSE THATS HOW FAIRNESS WORKS!**" {{champion:11}} "Rito, why....." _"Gets stunned for an indefinite amount of time."_ {{champion:81}} "There are too many sand soldiers, and I broke a nail. How can someone fight like this?" {{champion:53}} "Maybe if you would let me use that magic gauntlet, we could get through this." {{champion:81}} "No way! You are a robot, robots don't get to shoot people. It's the law, or something. Besides, knowing your sassy butt, you might just slap me with it." {{champion:64}} "Alright, there's no way we can get through this. Let's just accept our defeat and leave." {{champion:36}} "Blind hobo man, Mundo maybe talk about you get job too if help get plans. It pay boatload money." {{champion:64}} "I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me. I am one with the cash, the cash is with me." {{champion:268}} "Why is he so mobile? **CAN'T ANY OF YOU STOP HIM?**" {{champion:53}} "I don't believe it, that idiot is actually making progress." {{champion:39}} "Never underestimate the power of the cash." {{champion:64}} "I got it, let's get out of here!" {{champion:268}} "**WAIT!** Don't go, join me. Together, we can side with EA and rule the mobas together." {{champion:39}} "We are never coming over to the dark side with you." {{champion:36}} "Now Mundo put the ax to you." _"Chops Azir."_ {{champion:39}} "Seth the Sand Mage will never get in the League of Legends." {{champion:268}} "Maybe not, but I will make it, even if I have to do it under another name and it takes me years. **I WILL RETURN!**" {{champion:126}} "Woo, we did it team. Another successful mission." {{champion:39}} "Jayce? What are you doing here?" {{champion:126}} "Well, this is the one-hundredth episode. And I'm the one-hundredth champion. So I thought it made sense." {{champion:39}} "Yeah, but this is a prequel. There aren't a hundred champions here. You're not even supposed to exist yet." {{champion:126}} "Well then, why is Azir here?" {{champion:39}} "That's Seth, that's what everyone called Azir when they started making him around this time." {{champion:126}} "Oh, alright. I guess I'll go and stop making plot holes." {{champion:39}} "Do you wanna join the team?" {{champion:126}} "Yes please!" {{champion:39}} "Alright, I guess we can make an exception this time." {{champion:36}} "Yay, Mundo make new friend. Which me will have leave in gutter after me get high pay job." {{champion:39}} "I trust you guys can deliver the plans safely?" {{champion:81}} "Yes, I'm sure these boys can handle it. But Princess Ireleia dear, are you not coming with us?" {{champion:39}} "Not anymore. I had enough left in me for one last mission. But I've been at this for so many years. It's time I stopped and went home. I will never forget you, Vogue One Hundred. May the cash be with you. _(That's it, the season four finale. And as you may have guessed, the one-hundredth episode. It feels great to make it to triple digits, thanks to you guys. A Corporate Matter will return with season five on January 30th. Until then, glhf.)_
Your stopping. What!? (This is the only reason why I read the free rotation) {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Fraker (NA)
: I think providing extra ip to someone who queued as support or giving in game recognition if there is an assist spree would do wonders
Not IP, or else everyone would main support. Maybe make it easier to get an S/Hextech when playing support. DEATH TO TEEMO!!!!!!!!

IHateTeemo12012

Level 39 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion