: Game keeps trying to install.
: I don't appreciate the game forcing a rank on me.
I would love to just play Normal games. But I feel like ending ranked on Silver is "letting the game win". And it seriously does not deserve to win. Gold still isn't even where I belong, but I'll settle for it. Just not fucking Silver. It's insulting. Also I just failed my 2nd consecutive promo series back into Silver 1. This game is just so fucking unfun. Last promo game, Renekton opens with "I'm high as fuck" and proceeds to go 1/7. Our jungler said he doesn't play jungle, and played accordingly. Our bot lane was kinda 50/50. But it was essentially a 2v5. Can't win that. Free loss. Back to 65 LP. So exhausting... Terrible gaming company... I regret buying things. Supporting their terribleness.
: I don't appreciate the game forcing a rank on me.
Decided to start keeping some data after every game. Data starts on 10/10/2019. WINNING GAMES: My Average: 17 / 4.85 Teammate Average: 7.53 / 6.42 LOSING GAMES: My Average: 11.9 / 7.54 Teammate Average: 4.68 / 6.95 My average when I'm LOSING a game is better than my average teammate when we're WINNING the game. Next I think I'll record the Damage Done stat, too. Gold income doesn't seem like a meaningful stat if someone with more gold than me isn't topping me in damage, eh? Lmfao...
: I don't appreciate the game forcing a rank on me.
Next game was 3 idle teammates, and an Ashe that was trying. Maokai and WW were busy talking in all chat all game, joking around with enemy Garen, and not paying ANY attention to anything going on. Taking the first top tower, while our middle inhib tower was being taken by just 2 people (wohm I tried to solo defend against but could not). Our Naut got Ashe her lane, but was literally running into the enemy team until he died, every time they showed up on his screen. Shaco camped my lane, and I couldn't win the 1v2. SHAME ON ME. I can't win a 1v2 lane, and then also carry 3 idle teammates. Deserved loss, GG. System working properly.
: I don't appreciate the game forcing a rank on me.
Ok, well, I'm a tool and played another game. [Image](https://i.imgur.com/RYoBWgx.png) Skim those stats, lol. (The +18 LP was a nice surprise.) I don't underestimate how much gold kills get me... Top damage, top gold, but mid-ranged CS. I never focused on CS'ing, ever, in that game. The simple truth is that my team WASN'T afk, and they were NOT vehemently feeding. That's all it takes. That's all I want. I want neutral teammates. I'll handle the rest, every time. But I don't get neutral teammates, or good teammates, most of the time. It's that simple. And the stats will show it. The more stress a team puts on me, OBVIOUSLY the worse I'll do. I can't do everything myself. EVERYONE needs a team. The best LoL player in the world would lose 1v5 to a team of Bronzies, any day. If you don't believe this, you're too far gone in the fandom. The fact is, my account has been suspended a few times, and I'm currently on the last straw before a ban. This is due to my frustration at teammates. The system doesn't care about me being instigated, whether via chat or in-game actions. It just cares about who the Report was targeted on. And even if that's not true & all parties were found guilty & punished, that does my account no good. (Why am I put in the same boat as the people who start the shitshow?) At any rate, the point is... I fully believe my account is now in a "special queue". My team is now more likely to have this kind of afk/feeder thing. They figure, just put them all together, don't let them ruin it for our "more-prized playerbase". The fact is, Dota has a similar system with low-priority queue. I believe Riot does something along those lines, except it's a permanent status on an account, AND it's invisible and they don't tell us. It wouldn't be the first hidden mechanic in the system. But there's been a drastic increase in these type of games after each suspension ended. And I've become more and more passive, too, out of fear of being permabanned. So it's not like I'm starting these things. In fact, just in the game I played just now, the Thresh IMMEDIATELY started talking shit to me and Quinn for our picks, saying we have no tanks - even though he was Thresh, we had jungle Amumu, and I was Pantheon (relatively beefy). I was totally happy with the Quinn pick. And when I said that, he started going off about how we must be duo queued (we weren't) and was talking shit to us all pre-lobby, and all during the game. Spam pinging my screen, talking shit in all chat, the whole 9 yards. It just goes without fail. Every game is a miserable experience. When people say, "This happens to everyone, move on," they 100% don't get it. "Moving on" just means going to the next miserable experience, for people playing on "flagged" accounts. A number of years ago, I was hard-stuck in Silver on one of my old accounts. Then my friend lent me his account because I had my theory on it. Sure enough, I got his account to Gold in a couple days. But on my account, I was still hard-stuck in Silver. The thing is, Elo Hell exists... But it's not an Elo range. It's a status on an account.
Rioter Comments
: Game keeps trying to install.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IHeartDoot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NnJx1N2v,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-12T03:16:23.617+0000) > > Another forced loss. My lane was camped, NOBODY on my team helped, nobody made any plays whatsoever, and then we lost and I was blamed for not having any CS... after a camped lane with no help... > > Demoted to Silver 2. > > I'm done. > > Bye, League. Enjoy ruining people's accounts and forcing ranks on people. I left when my mid laner rage quit over one failed gank and my bot laner AFKed, costing me a rank. To add injury to insult, when I took it to the boards, the fanboys acted like I was the one in the wrong. It's disheartening playing the game for several years, and when you finally muster up the courage to play ranked and finally go for a semi formidable rank, you get two manchildren that refuse to play the game. Then the system penalizes you with a demotion, and the community says "fuck you" the minute you open your mouth to challenge this "logic." I have seen many threads and comments about similar scenarios, so I know that the two of us are not alone here. It's just a shame that 1. These fanboys practically patrol these boards, and will defend riot to the death despite its glaring faults. Anything, including attacking a player's performance (based on stats, not on actual gameplay) is on the table here as long as they try to shut us down 2. Riot themselves couldn't give a rat's asshole anymore (unless you're a high caliber streamer or live in Asia), and 3. All of this potential is being flushed down a toilet. Screw Riot and League.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NnJx1N2v,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-12T03:50:26.410+0000) > > I left when my mid laner rage quit over one failed gank and my bot laner AFKed, costing me a rank. To add injury to insult, when I took it to the boards, the fanboys acted like I was the one in the wrong. > It's disheartening playing the game for several years, and when you finally muster up the courage to play ranked and finally go for a semi formidable rank, you get two manchildren that refuse to play the game. Then the system penalizes you with a demotion, and the community says "fuck you" the minute you open your mouth to challenge this "logic." > > I have seen many threads and comments about similar scenarios, so I know that the two of us are not alone here. It's just a shame that > > 1. These fanboys practically patrol these boards, and will defend riot to the death despite its glaring faults. Anything, including attacking a player's performance (based on stats, not on actual gameplay) is on the table here as long as they try to shut us down > 2. Riot themselves couldn't give a rat's asshole anymore (unless you're a high caliber streamer or live in Asia), and > 3. All of this potential is being flushed down a toilet. > > Screw Riot and League. Yeah, what gets me is the "statistic creeping" combined with the cherry picking. Like, notice everyone's calling out my CS. Literally my CS number. Not even my gold income, just the CS count. Literally, a desperate scramble to pull up something that's less than pristine. And the thing is, that's what people do in-game, too. If you tell the ADC they shouldn't have been bottom lane for 30 seconds while enemy rushed baron, they scramble around and look for ANYTHING to call out. One time, it was my selection of Electrocute over Conq. What can I even say to that??? Yes, they got baron because I have Electrocute, not because you afk-farmed bottom lane the entire time we needed you. Sure. Great. Great video game. If only I was better.
: You're averaging three point fucking five CS/min per game on Pantheon. Your Average on swain is only 4.1. Quite frankly, your CS is garbage. You're playing carries, but you don't farm, and thus you fall behind. You had 98 CS is a 33 fucking minute game. That is nobody's fault but your own, and yes, that is why you lose games. If you're on someone like pantheon and you have no gold, you're bound to get outscaled.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NnJx1N2v,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-12T03:25:54.522+0000) > > You're averaging three point fucking five CS/min per game on Pantheon. Your Average on swain is only 4.1. Quite frankly, your CS is garbage. You're playing carries, but you don't farm, and thus you fall behind. You had 98 CS is a 33 fucking minute game. That is nobody's fault but your own, and yes, that is why you lose games. If you're on someone like pantheon and you have no gold, you're bound to get outscaled. I'm playing carries and carrying. I don't have CS because I'm busy roaming lanes and fixing problems going on everywhere else. I end games with top team damage, and OFTEN top game damage. But you, and others, will call me out for CS??? I also often end the game with the most gold income. Maybe not every time, but of course the ADC that afk pushes bot lane all game and never joins for objectives is going to outfarm me. I'm busy making plays and trying to get a win. They're busy making the game 4v5 until they have 6 items, which doesn't work because your team gets ran down. "Play safe," they'll say. Totally unaware of how easy a team of 5 can tower dive a team of 4 and take inhibs, barons, and dragons. That's not how the game works. It just isn't. CS'ing is good income, but that's all it is. Killing people gets you income as well, and it denies that player X amount of gold and exp while they're dead. And you can then just continue CS'ing. It's a no-brainer. But it's a little hard to have high CS in a game where I have to go help every single losing lane + losing jungler. Or if I get camped by all lanes & jungler, and get no help whatsoever from my teammates who aren't even doing anything with their empty lanes. I dunno. I'm just tired of this routine. These games aren't winnable. And that's not fun. And it's not fun doing the best on a team, but also being blamed by the team. For not doing even more than I already am. (I've literally been told, "You're 14/3 and can't carry?" Like being 14/3 means I can 1v5 now. It's just a joke. The players in this game are a joke. And I suffer for it.)
: I don't appreciate the game forcing a rank on me.
Another forced loss. My lane was camped, NOBODY on my team helped, nobody made any plays whatsoever, and then we lost and I was blamed for not having any CS... after a camped lane with no help... Demoted to Silver 2. I'm done. Bye, League. Enjoy ruining people's accounts and forcing ranks on people.
: > [{quoted}](name=IHeartDoot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NnJx1N2v,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-12T02:30:46.787+0000) > > Currently at 0 LP in Silver 1. > > Honestly, I just wanna hit Gold again so I can quit this game. It's not worth playing. It's not fun trying to 1v5 all the time. I just want to quit and go play some single player games or something, I'm just over team games now. > > But I can't quit without Gold or it's like "the game wins". You know? > > Ugh. > > Game is so miserable. what does your rank or hitting gold have anything to do with you whether or not you quit the game ? if you dont like it , dont play it .
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NnJx1N2v,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-12T02:32:46.563+0000) > > what does your rank or hitting gold have anything to do with you whether or not you quit the game ? if you dont like it , dont play it . Well in regards to the game... The GAME is fine. The game is neutral. But my abnormal teammate quality average is what's awful, and makes it not fun. It sort of becomes one of those things where you're like, "There's no way this can happen AGAIN." But it does. Again and again and again. And you're just like, "There's no way I'm gonna flip a tails for a 37th time in a row." And you bet everything against it. And you flip tails again. And let's not forget that my losses are ~50% more LP loss than my wins give me. It just doesn't make sense. I SHOULD be enjoying this game. I enjoy playing the characters I play. And I enjoy when a game goes normally, win or lose. I can enjoy losses if they're a good game, and I can blame myself even. (Of course it sucks to believe you cost the game, but still.) But when I'm sitting there wishing I could fucking MULTIBOX my teammates, there's a problem. When I can't even be happy for winning, there's a problem. And it's an unnatural experience in the game.
: I don't appreciate the game forcing a rank on me.
Currently at 0 LP in Silver 1. Honestly, I just wanna hit Gold again so I can quit this game. It's not worth playing. It's not fun trying to 1v5 all the time. I just want to quit and go play some single player games or something, I'm just over team games now. But I can't quit without Gold or it's like "the game wins". You know? Ugh. Game is so miserable.
: I don't appreciate the game forcing a rank on me.
Also, update: Lost my next game, too. We were winning, and then my team kept overextending in the enemy jungle constantly, getting caught 1v5, and then we lost Baron because our MF decided to sit bottom lane when we saw them all rush to Baron. The rest of my team tried to 4v5 them, and I was forced to try to help and save the fight, but we lost, and then MF called me useless because of my CS. Our jungler and top then got caught out one final time and we lost. I was stomping that game. Stomped out my mid lane, then I'd push my lane and roam into enemy jungle, kill their jungler, then gank and kill top, then ult bottom.............. Etc. I controlled that game entirely, until my team all collectively threw the game. Again. As always. So no. I don't feel like it's me. To be quite honest.
: I don't appreciate the game forcing a rank on me.
Cherry picking the win rate, are we? Why don't you cherry pick pretty much ANY other statistic, while you're out there? No? Just gonna... present whatever suits your argument? Alright then. ---------- No, when my teammates afk and feed all game every game, I don't consider that it might be my "40% win rate champion". Why would I? That's not how logic works. Pretty sure my selection doesn't make their internet drop or their hands become crippled while playing, right? Try again. I can't wait to see what fallacy you use.
Rioter Comments
: Game keeps trying to install.
Rioter Comments
: A win should be +1 LP.
How is this a discussion, anyway??? What kind of person prefers unequal LP gains/losses??? I guess people that win 20 and lose 10? Yeah, I'd wanna keep that advantage for myself, too.
: A win should be +1 LP.
For actual numbers, in my recent games, I tend to win about 13 to 17 points for winning, and lose about 18 to 22 points for losing. It's not currently averaging at the 2:1 ratio I mention, but it HAS before, and certain extreme ends of my LP ranges CAN be 2:1. I've gained as little as 10 LP for a win, and lost as much as 25 LP for a loss. I don't even know the last time I've gained 20 or more LP for winning. It's just totally unnatural. Artificial. Why can't my games just be my games? They're ALREADY skewed with afk'ers & whatnot. Why do I ALSO have a system skewing it even more??? What is so hard to understand about this??? lol Even if you want me to "get out" with my "10 games for promos," how about just tweaking that number? Make it 6, or whatever, like you say your games are (lmao lucky you, btw). But the bottom line is that it should be, win 1 or lose 1.
: why the fuck would you want that system do you get 8 lp per win or something? It takes like 6 wins top to get in promos implying you don't lose get outta here with your "10 wins then 2 more wins" bullshit
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6Am6oAiU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-08T08:48:30.469+0000) > > why the fuck would you want that system > do you get 8 lp per win or something? > It takes like 6 wins top to get in promos implying you don't lose > get outta here with your "10 wins then 2 more wins" bullshit Sometimes, yes. It can literally take 2 wins to simply undo 1 loss, ending up right where I started before those 3 games happened. It's bullshit that a system is deciding I belong somewhere, and artificially enforcing its decision. If the system was true neutral, it would REFLECT that by having all players gain and lose the same amount for playing the same game. It's LITERALLY unnatural the way it is right now. How can some people not understand that???
: A win should be +1 LP.
If you guys want to promote the notion that "everyone gets afk's, just move on to the next game," then you can't ALSO promote a system that makes said afk game WORTH MORE LP LOSS than another game might be. It's contradictory.
: A win should be +1 LP.
But I'm not doing something wrong when a teammate is afk. Losing a ton of LP is creating a false environment, lmao.
: A win should be +1 LP.
I don't care if the system thinks I "should" have won a match. Why does it still think that if my team has an afk since the game started? It's a system that accounts for some things, but not some of the most important parts of the story. Instead of a system that tries to FORCIBLY put people where it arbitrarily decides they should be, how about an OBJECTIVELY neutral, fair system of +1 and -1??? How could you possibly object to that??? I'm glad you crept my profile enough to see that I have a couple main characters I play and tell me they don't work, but how about other details, like the 6/29 Master Yi, or the Vayne with less damage than Leona, or this or that or anything at all? Just like the system, you're cherry picking one tiny part of a VERY large story and making a big, broad decision.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: People always think I'm a smurf.
(The point is that afk's alone are enough of a force to stop a player from climbing to a rank they should be in.)
Gangplankk (EUNE)
: I Am Becoming Garbage At My Main
Usually it's because you were stomping plebs, and later you end up facing people that are better. Even if you win lane, a good player making sure you win it by a lot less means a lot.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=IHeartDoot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFoX4nrB,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-16T01:15:15.582+0000) > > This is so flawed. That's not how it works. > > That's how it works if you pull the average from every human being. From an INSANELY large sample size. > > Not when you pull the numbers from a single person, over a small sample size. Probabilities function on any sample size. A coin flipped only once doesn't lose the 50% chance of landing on one size or another.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFoX4nrB,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-16T01:41:09.655+0000) > > Probabilities function on any sample size. A coin flipped only once doesn't lose the 50% chance of landing on one size or another. Sure. But I don't like being told that I actually receive the same amount of 5v4's in my favor. Like telling a coin they DID flip 50% heads, even if they already flipped 7 tails and 3 heads. Overall, right now this LP shit is bothering me the most. Losing 20+ LP a loss. Gaining no more than 11 LP a win. What is that??? I have to go 3 for 1 just to climb ranks in this crappy video game???
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25yA7Bbn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T14:22:36.152+0000) > > Except...Them having the same IP means jack shit. > > Banning everyone with the same IP means you just take out an entire college dorm. Likely a completely unrelated college dorm, because it's beyond pathetically easy to mask your IP. > > IP bans don't work, and will never work. Not since VPNs and other **commonplace** workarounds were made. > > All you did was highlight that Reddit staff are too incompetent to know this. why is this downvoted? it's true. Large IP servers tend to be banned simply to keep people from abusing them, let alone vpn software that you can buy for ...I think it was less than $10 per month? also, funny thing. How would reddit have access to that player's IP address? the league client and external sites do not do that
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25yA7Bbn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-16T01:24:25.721+0000) > > why is this downvoted? it's true. Large IP servers tend to be banned simply to keep people from abusing them, let alone vpn software that you can buy for ...I think it was less than $10 per month? > > also, funny thing. How would reddit have access to that player's IP address? the league client and external sites do not do that It's downvoted because League players are 12 years old and don't know what a VPN or a mask even is.
: -20 LP from a 4v5, nice.
Why even is my OP downvoted? What is there to downvote about that? Man, you guys haven't changed over 10 years time. Probably downvote things before you even read it, then A.D.D. off to some other thread after the first couple sentences.
Thilmer (EUW)
: The straw that broke the camels back
That's probably because the truly toxic shit is hidden in the mass of reports on dumb shit. Like someone playing badly. Why report someone who played badly? What are you hoping for? And then also, this absurd focus on arbitrary shit talk. All these reports over a random comment here & there. If I had a nickel for every report I got for a one-time comment in a game, lmfao... So all the people who idle in fountain while talking shit for 25 minutes straight are put in the same boat as me, who says one thing one time. The problem isn't entirely Riot's. It's also reporters, and all these snowflakes that think their case is the most important thing on the To Do List. Chances are, almost everyone, if not everyone, in this thread is one of the people I'm talking about. If someone says, "wow you suck," that's not a report. Literally get over it. How do you even function in the real world??????
: -20 LP from a 4v5, nice.
Also, I do not gain 20+ for a win. I gain about 11. Because that's how the system works. If the system thinks you deserve to be lower, it makes you lose a lot, and gain very little. It forcefully tries its hardest to put people somewhere based on arbitrary numbers that don't care about DC's, afk's, and generally speaking, other people's performances. Like if my entire team is feeding, of COURSE I'm going to start feeding too. I can't 1v5. But the game doesn't care about them. It only cares about me, when figuring out where I belong. I'm ACTUALLY better off afk'ing in the fountain in order to better serve my account's ranking up. It's extremely flawed.
: You can also gain 20 LP from a 5v4. Odds are in your favor unless you're the one who has a high chance of afk'ing/dc'ing. You only have 4 unknown factors to worry about on your team compared to the enemy team having 5.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFoX4nrB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T00:45:45.941+0000) > > You can also gain 20 LP from a 5v4. > > Odds are in your favor unless you're the one who has a high chance of afk'ing/dc'ing. You only have 4 unknown factors to worry about on your team compared to the enemy team having 5. This is so flawed. That's not how it works. That's how it works if you pull the average from every human being. From an INSANELY large sample size. Not when you pull the numbers from a single person, over a small sample size.
: -20 LP from a 4v5, nice.
Update: My very first game after that, my client bugged as jungler and I had to enter the game late. I proceeded to try to help out my 3 losing lanes, but it was too much. -21 LP Guess I gotta win my next 4 games in a row to be back where I was at the start of this, over the course of 3 hours or so. Fun video game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I quit.
It's not about wanting the power of 5 people. It's about hating that 4 teammates can FORCE you to lose a game you played well in. Maybe even outplayed all 5 enemies in, generally speaking. But you cannot 1v5 an enemy team, bottom line. So when people just don't pull any resemblance of their weight, it really sucks. Which, in essence, is what EVERY win/loss is in a team game. Somebody not pulling their full weight. But it's just frustrating. It's so much better in a game like CSGO where you can actually outplay people and they die, and it doesn't matter if they're 22/0 or whatever. But imagine CSGO if someone could farm your teammates and buy extra health & damage to beat YOU with? lmao It just sucks. Fun experiences in League of Legends are so rare. And fun losses are even rarer. Whereas, I have LOTS of fun losses in things like fighting games. Meh... It just sucks. I dunno. I hate it.
Rioter Comments
: Why is it so popular... to do Baron...
What? Who cares if they get those jungle creeps? If they're jungling, they're not defending the inhibs you're pushing. Time matters. You can't just be jungling while you have baron. Get as much push out of it as you can. Hello??????
Rioter Comments
: "Afk losses" need to be recalculated...
Oh and while I'm here, it feels like every ~10 games my client bugs on game load-in and I have to End Process and reload into the game. I see this happen to lots of other people, too. Also, looking around General Discussion, it looks like everyone's complaining about increased ping to League servers for no reason. What is going on here, lmao? Should I not have come back to this game?
Rioter Comments
: I feel like ADC is a dead role.
Yeah but saying "it's been like this for a while" isn't good. That just means it's been bad for an even longer time. Yeah, I played back when ADC's would get Mercs, GA, and BV, and still have enough damage to be able to push tanks away from them - WITHOUT being instagibbed by entering their ability range. Nowadays, I can't imagine spending 3 item slots not pushing my DPS further. Talk about punching a brick wall...
: Yes, adcs are still quite strong They're just not the absolute best class in the game at the moment for a change
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bB5EBMvn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T17:58:14.422+0000) > > Yes, adcs are still quite strong > > They're just not the absolute best class in the game at the moment for a change I don't get this post, however. Mobas are always about roles. In fact, I think this post is kind of an example of what went wrong with League of Legends. People see an ADC's KDR and think, "What the heck, I want that. But I'm the tank! My KDR is bad. Riot, make me able to kill everyone while playing the tank role." And so, bruisers were born. Mobas are supposed to be about roles. The ADC's are supposed to have t he highest damage output, but require teamwork to keep them safe. And thus, that's where mages come into play, by trying to poke, harass, maybe burst... etc. But the point is that, it was never about KDR. There's no "glory" in being the ADC with a high KDR. Anyone worth a damn knows that the ADC is just one piece of the engine that is the team. But... When League popularized "casual moba play," all the... for lack of a better delivery... all the kids just saw big KDR numbers on the score tab, and they wanted that too. BUT they also didn't want to die by playing a squishy character that relied on positioning, game fundamentals, and team coordination. ... So, sort of a side rant, but I think it's related. Because I think that is, ultimately, why we have what we have now. Playing ADC just feels like sandbagging, to be honest. Like a throw before the game even loads. So, I quote this post that says, "ADC's aren't the best role in the game anymore"... because that comment is exactly what I'm talking about. If they were the best role in the game, wouldn't 5 ADC's be the best team comp in the game in previous gamestates??? But yet... that was never the case. Because it was about roles. And an ADC used to actually be able to do their job. But instead of seeing their ally ADC's KDR as a positive for the team effort, they saw it as the enemy. "I want that. Why aren't those numbers next to my name, instead?" Yeah... Well, enough rambling for now, I suppose... I just had to get it out. I find the current gamestate extremely frustrating.
: I feel like ADC is a dead role.
Yeah. Exactly what I'm feeling... Hecarim gets the Duskblade Youmuu's, he literally comes in like a train, can't be CC'd, and kills the ADC in one touch. So, what, ADC's gotta waste their time and gold buying something like a GA every game? They'll be even FURTHER behind in damage. And GA has a huge cooldown anyway. So... what, exactly? It just... doesn't make any sense. And I shudder to think about how long the gamestate's been like this. I've heard some crazy things, too. I heard... AP Shyvana used to be BETTER and was DRASTICALLY nerfed. And I heard the same thing about Pyke. How does this happen??? Does Riot *literally* not test their game, nor watch any matches, listen to feedback, or anything at all whatsoever??? Because I couldn't imagine Shyvana even doing 5 more damage than she already does. And I can't imagine that someone manually programmed the things in this game, and would sooner believe they have everything on a randomizer.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

IHeartDoot

Level 55 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion