: I swear I don't see the appeal of it
As a fan of Royal style games, Fortnite didn't appeal to me. The idea of "Who spams walls better wins" is kind of re++++ed.
Rioter Comments
: Agreed, and I'd like to see them add spent life timers. To specify for each champion across different things, similar to other statistics such as damage to champions; one showing the longest lifespan, another showing the shortest, average lifespan, a forth showing how long you were in shopping, and another how long you were typing. Bet these would help open some eyes on what happens in game.
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LEPYZxh6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-07T17:20:44.682+0000) > > Agreed, and I'd like to see them add spent life timers. > To specify for each champion across different things, similar to other statistics such as damage to champions; one showing the longest lifespan, another showing the shortest, average lifespan, a forth showing how long you were in shopping, and another how long you were typing. > Bet these would help open some eyes on what happens in game. This
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=KWmzglVc,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-06T23:17:43.424+0000) > > /FullMute can be quite helpful. It mutes most forms of tilt right off the bat Woot! <3
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=KWmzglVc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-06T05:49:51.804+0000) > > Unfortunately no there is no way to completely turn off all chat. You can turn off all chat completely in settings, but for team chat the easiest way is to type in either &quot;/mute all&quot; to mute their chat, or even &quot;/fullmute&quot; to mute all chat, pings, emotes, etc. Thanks for the info. Wasn't aware of the "/fullmute". This will help a TON. <3
Rioter Comments
: I hate that I keep coming back.
You know..... Riot, your system is bullshit. The game I mentioned got me a 25 game chat restriction when the ONLY negative thing I said was that xayah was "bitching and moaning"...... that was the ONLY negative phrase stated by me the ENTIRE game, and I get a 25 game chat restriction??? Meanwhile, the people who were telling me to kill myself and calling me a "worthless fa**ot" get off scot-free? I'm sorry riot but NOW I'mma be fuckin toxic. Go fuck yourself.
: Try getting really REALLY drunk, and then play the game as it was meant to be played. Without any brain cells. Then get bored and play literally any other game on the fucking planet. Just remember to turn off all chat before riot doesn't actually intervene to ban you because it's automated.
> [{quoted}](name=ggigotfed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J1odvL2A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-05T00:31:41.223+0000) > > Try getting really REALLY drunk, and then play the game as it was meant to be played. Without any brain cells. > > Then get bored and play literally any other game on the fucking planet. Just remember to turn off all chat before riot doesn&#x27;t actually intervene to ban you because it&#x27;s automated. This sounds fun haha
Rioter Comments
: Public Service Announcement: Attn All Top Laners
Rioter Comments
: Millennial's that play League make me chuckle
The fact you're trying to label and entire age group as if they are all the same way shows how truly ignorant you are. Enjoy another downvote on your thread good sir.
Terozu (NA)
: @Taric the Gay. We have a a major small problem.
I'm just amazed a player with that name exists and is kinda known by the community, yet gets to keep his name even though Riot tends to frown upon use of that word, yet other players with seemingly less offensive names get slammed by riot. It's silly to be honest how much of a double standard there is here and yet BOTH the playerbase and riot staff are in denial of this FACT.
KiaKun (NA)
: @Riot, Why I quit LoL
Your 1st point is invalid because you don't HAVE to build just one way..... unless you're a meta-sheep, in which case, screw you. Your 2nd point is a non-issue. And finally, your 3rd point (while indeed a problem) is sadly an issue that will NEVER be resolved. Lastly, my own personal take on threads like this. You claim you quit but no one ever really quits. GG We'll see you in-game later. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Gangplank is literally AIDS to fight
Of all the champions in the game who clearly need a nerf..... you pick GP to cry about? He doesn't even make top 20 in champs that are "too strong". lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ksGod0Ea,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-29T04:56:10.672+0000) > > I don&#x27;t see how that&#x27;s a bad thing? where in this thread did i imply that? it was just an observation. that's all. _an observation._
> [{quoted}](name=TempName74814,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ksGod0Ea,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-29T05:00:32.283+0000) > > where in this thread did i imply that? it was just an observation. that&#x27;s all. _an observation._ Ignore them, they clearly can't read. Anyways, when do you think this started? I literally stopped playing 3s a week ago so I havn't noticed. If this is true that bots are broken then I'll hop back into the 3v3s. I'd rather fight a 2v3 with a broken bot on my team that sits at spawn than a 2v3 with a bot that feeds so hard that we end up being unable to win no matter how skilled we are.
: Diversity in League of Legends Champions
Can you SJWs stay the hell out of my videogames please? You've ruined enough as it is.
: Female Support
This thread is racist. (I'm clearly joking by the way, don't get butthurt)
koshkyra (NA)
: Can we just take a moment and thank LoL for not having ads
Well..... it's not a mobile game so, yeah. Of course it doesn't have ads. If you got ads on a pc game though, then you're playing some pretty shitty games. lol
: I love how tilted people get when they see a singed.
Well, he doesn't really have much counter play for one, unless your ENTIRE TEAM is CC heavy, which 90% of the time isn't the case.
: If you got to date any Champion?
I'd date Varus cause it's like going out with 3 guys at the same time. (And would be like sleeping with 3 guys at the same time too) lol
: > [{quoted}](name=III DNA III,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-04-28T21:52:44.280+0000) > > Pretty sure OP is just a rage lord troll. Move along. OP is word which means overpowered which does nothing with rage you are simply toxic because you are stuck in bronze for years and now just have toxicity to people's posts and opinions if you don't think the way my opinion is just said that not right and go away as you called me bad at game as I responded who is really bad at game by searching your acc stats.
> [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-04-29T02:04:51.690+0000) > > OP is word which means overpowered which does nothing with rage you are simply toxic because you are stuck in bronze for years and now just have toxicity to people&#x27;s posts and opinions if you don&#x27;t think the way my opinion is just said that not right and go away as you called me bad at game as I responded who is really bad at game by searching your acc stats. Alright smartass. 1st off, OP is also a forum term which means "Original Poster" so clearly you're not familiar with most forums. (It's been this way for a LOOOONG time), Yes, I'm aware that in videogames, it means "Overpowered" but this is the forums, not the game. So nice try at correcting me but you failed. 2nd off I don't play ranked on this account, so bringing up my rank is rather ignorant of you because my rank had nothing to do with this conversation anyways. The fact that you had to bring it up was because you have no legitimate argument to make so you changed the subject. 3rd You're quite the hypocrite considering you're trying to tell me that I'm toxic to anyone who disagrees with me which in most circumstances I'm not. You on the otherhand (looks at the rest of this thread) you have been rather negative to anyone who you disagree with and you seem to feel that you must ALWAYS have the last word. 4th, again you bring up stats based on my account, but keep in mind, this is no longer the account I use to play with, and in fact has never even been my main account. As stated before, I don't even play ranked, so mentioning my rank is an attempt at derailment from the topic at hand because you have no valid argument, and my avoidance of ranked is simply to not deal with the more toxic side of this community, you being a good example of that. You're free to continue arguing with me but frankly, I have yet to see a valid point made on your end in opposition of my original statement. Yi is killable with CC such as stuns, roots, and knocks. If you're still having trouble with fighting him, then you're clearly doing something wrong. As stated before, he does NOT need a nerf as there are plenty of other champs who are blatantly more "OP" than he is. Now, you're free to disagree with me like you did before, but this time provide some actual context as to why you think I'm wrong, instead of just replying with another stupid remark. Thanks
: Can someone fucking nerf YI
Pretty sure OP is just a rage lord troll. Move along.
: Remakes shouldn't count against it.... Why Riot?
Granted, I know it wont change any time soon, but it really is some BS when you get multiple remakes in a row....
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=III DNA III,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-27T09:10:00.230+0000) > > While his ult prevents him from being slowed, He can still be hit with other kinds of CC, such as stuns, roots, and knocks. This is why it&#x27;s important that the team has AT LEAST 1 CC heavy champ. (It&#x27;s always why I love my ult on Varus because I can fck yi&#x27;s world up. > > Yi is indeed a powerhouse, but there are other champs who need a nerf more than he does. > (Looking at you, LeBlanc) Stuns roots etc does nothing stop him for 1 or 2 seconds does nothing he will outdamage and heal back everything after this 2 second
> [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-27T17:47:44.610+0000) > > Stuns roots etc does nothing stop him for 1 or 2 seconds does nothing he will outdamage and heal back everything after this 2 second Then you're just bad at the game bro. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Can someone fucking nerf YI
While his ult prevents him from being slowed, He can still be hit with other kinds of CC, such as stuns, roots, and knocks. This is why it's important that the team has AT LEAST 1 CC heavy champ. (It's always why I love my ult on Varus because I can fck yi's world up. Yi is indeed a powerhouse, but there are other champs who need a nerf more than he does. (Looking at you, LeBlanc)
: Whats a toxic thing in champions you hate
Being able to burst down half of someone elses HP in an instant as early as lv 2 with NO ITEMS. (Looking at you, LeBlanc)
: How much action should be taken?
: Thats moment when you SOLO killed fed af master YI.
: I want out
Game has built in voice chat if you squad up with people on your friends list.... so you're wrong there.
: The best feeling in league is absolutely:
Luralin (NA)
: Pain
Supports, can do more than support.
: I wish Riot would show ARAM some love
No, they need to show 3v3s some love and really deal with the bot epidemic that plagues that game mode.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zezilian (EUNE)
: Because leblanc sux if not fed and sux late game even if fed. She is complete liability vs tanky teams with some magic res.
> [{quoted}](name=Zezilian,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WRJMEGOB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-23T19:20:27.757+0000) > > Because leblanc sux if not fed and sux late game even if fed. She is complete liability vs tanky teams with some magic res. Not sure how you say she sux when I JUST finished stating that at lv2 with NO items, she can burst down a targets health by at least half..... I'm talking super early game. Her being fed or not isn't even part of the equation.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Varus Conqueror Skin
Dunno, I thought this WAS 8.8 since his W has the "active" effect now.
Rioter Comments
: Interesting Double Standards
This was my entire chat log of the "All for One" game that somehow resulted in a perma ban according to the system. So please, tell me how THIS warrants a perma ban? I'd LOVE to hear it. III DNA III: really? III DNA III: How are you gonna be the guy who picked twitch, then die b4 the 1min mark? III DNA III: xD III DNA III: god you guys fed top so hard III DNA III: even i cant fight them now III DNA III: 1/7 cant talk to me III DNA III: 1/8* III DNA III: agreed actually III DNA III: it helps when team8s arnt toxic af to one another all game long III DNA III: Lord Cazzert lol youre funny III DNA III: All I did was defend myself when the 1/8 scrub tried talking shit to me when I only had died ONCE by that time III DNA III: Vote yes or get a report.
: Interesting Double Standards
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
: I honestly think you need to punisher inters harder.
Rioter Comments
: Rehash of the old OP Skillshot...
For those of you downvoting this, please present an argument since you clearly don't agree.
Rioter Comments
Show more

III DNA III

Level 49 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion