: >outplaying give you a better chance of wining a skirmish. i mean the most popular champions right now revolve around outplaying someone {{champion:92}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:412}} so that's still a thing. now more than ever is outplaying more important since if you don't, you will die. You can't just blindly press qwer and get a kill because then you would be putting yourself in danger depending on your champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Sandsexual,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=khAPJwwj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-20T17:40:02.446+0000) > > i mean the most popular champions right now revolve around outplaying someone {{champion:92}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:412}} so that's still a thing. > > now more than ever is outplaying more important since if you don't, you will die. You can't just blindly press qwer and get a kill because then you would be putting yourself in danger depending on your champion. give a champion a million options/utility while having tons of damage. yeah thats some outplay
Rupture (EUNE)
: Ezreal giving vocal warnings when certain champions are near
: The lane is saved!
pushing wave and maybe even getting turret plate =/= taxing.
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Riot has made its toxic 50/50 matchmaking into the biggest determinant of winning or losing a game.
" Look at esports too. You don't hear about one player CARRYING the game," not unless ur faker because koreans are apparently auto better than anyone else due what race they were when born. no 1 says "oh skt is such a good team". no, they dont talk about anyone but faker. thats why the original skt left. they didnt get raises despite carrying faker and he got all the raises/praise.
: All Hail Demacia!
maybe she mains garen and needs to win her silver promos
: We got 12 yrs, do what you gotta do before it ends
12 years to turn it around? sorry, it's already sealed in that we are doomed. also, this song is just creepy. we pretty much raped the earth of everything and now we claim we love it. it's too late for that. this had to be done years ago when global warming was an issue and before population booms. people were too busy butting heads and making profits to think for a second their impact on the planet. this whole song was just reallly creepy. truly signs of people trying to cope and hide that deep down, they know it's too late. also didn't like the constant sex/weed shit. jesus
Critty92 (EUNE)
: How to counter Hecarim?
I wonder what jordash said.
: Is this funneling?
: Please DO NOT remove Tahm from the support role.
just get 30,000 movement speed so when you eat someone you are 300 movement.
Rioter Comments
: Jesus Christ, just remove Tahm's ally Devour at this point.
the W is my biggest concern. losses 60-200 damage on 600-2000 hp targets. losses more the more hp they have.
Barkley (NA)
: Every champ you listed is in the bottom half of win rate for their position. Maybe not jax, but all the other ones. Fiora, Vlad, Susan -- Build grievous wounds or end the game before they can scale. Master Yi -- literally one CC and he's dead. Garbage champ. Only good in low elo. Vel'Koz/Xerath -- immobile squishies that any assassin worth their salt can quickly take care of if they don't suck. What rank are you? The only truly busted champs right now are Kayle and Vayne, and they just kinda sorta took care of Kayle (kinda). But vayne is still running rampant for some reason, Riot can't figure out how to balance her. She's either stupid OP broken 1v9 pogchamp, or she's completely fucking worthless.
> [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=Moq9cWTO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T23:42:33.371+0000) > > Every champ you listed is in the bottom half of win rate for their position. Maybe not jax, but all the other ones. > > Fiora, Vlad, Susan -- Build grievous wounds or end the game before they can scale. > Master Yi -- literally one CC and he's dead. Garbage champ. Only good in low elo. > Vel'Koz/Xerath -- immobile squishies that any assassin worth their salt can quickly take care of if they don't suck. > > What rank are you? > > The only truly busted champs right now are Kayle and Vayne, and they just kinda sorta took care of Kayle (kinda). But vayne is still running rampant for some reason, Riot can't figure out how to balance her. She's either stupid OP broken 1v9 pogchamp, or she's completely fucking worthless. ah yes, the cc him and he'll die argument. what do when he has a QSS? I guess I'll die.
Mortdog (NA)
: Ok :) https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/04/dev-aram-changes-wrap-up/
> [{quoted}](name=Mortdog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aGEgjlaR,comment-id=004b0000000e0000,timestamp=2019-04-18T18:01:20.630+0000) > > Ok :) > > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/04/dev-aram-changes-wrap-up/ simpliest solution is to make all champs available. no reason not to.
Abandon (OCE)
: Thanks @RiotRepertoir
i really would enjoy the ult being extended. would be cool ulting into a fight with movement speed/ad instead of having to use it awkwardly. i never get to even use my revive portion of the ult because when you ult = more healing due to more damage so lol
: It is supposed to be a rune for champions with sustain damage so actually healing makes sense. Also the healing is the only reason people take it.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6EqaJ1lw,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-18T16:12:23.192+0000) > > It is supposed to be a rune for champions with sustain damage so actually healing makes sense. > > Also the healing is the only reason people take it. ad + true damage. you get bonus ad/ap as you hit the target, not when you get 5 stacks. any champion with a half decent AD ratio (reksai/lee/hecarim) will benefit from it before hitting 5 stacks. once 5 stacks, enjoy 10% true damage which makes you never fall off and healing the full damage from it. broken
StigtriX (EUW)
: Please Update All Item Icons <3
the icons were done by interns i think as a way to do something small for the game and see what they can do.
: Shyvana the sexydragon
: "OMG GUYS RIOT ONLY BUFFS CHAMPIONS TO SELL SKINS REEEEEEEE" *Legendary Zed skin comes out on the same patch as Zed nerfs*
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GpLZEQLh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T23:53:14.764+0000) > > "OMG GUYS RIOT ONLY BUFFS CHAMPIONS TO SELL SKINS REEEEEEEE" > > *Legendary Zed skin comes out on the same patch as Zed nerfs* it was an extremely small nerf. he was over adjusting so they tuned it back. conspiracy - riot purposely overbuffed him, kept him there, and then nerfed him so the community has that reaction. its always important to keep an open mind
: Top Lane Balance Changes
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Hecarim needed a little push, he was at a 47% winrate and the Q mana cost and E cooldown reductions "only" managed to push him to a bit more than 48%, so still not ideal. Buffing his main damage source by 10% however is a bit extreme and should be reverted, if Riot wants to buff his bruiser build and not the oneshot build they could instead buff the amount of healing Hecarim gets from his W which would help him quite a bit I think in skirmishes and late game teamfights without making his lane stupid OP (if Hecarim wants to use his W in lane he quickly runs oom).
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w4J4wNks,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-16T13:09:40.452+0000) > > Hecarim needed a little push, he was at a 47% winrate and the Q mana cost and E cooldown reductions "only" managed to push him to a bit more than 48%, so still not ideal. > Buffing his main damage source by 10% however is a bit extreme and should be reverted, if Riot wants to buff his bruiser build and not the oneshot build they could instead buff the amount of healing Hecarim gets from his W which would help him quite a bit I think in skirmishes and late game teamfights without making his lane stupid OP (if Hecarim wants to use his W in lane he quickly runs oom). people can only do good with Hecarim when he is blatantly broken and people who know how to play Hecarim had high winrates. go figure.
: New RiotGames Logo
old 1 was way better. had style. they made their logo like the generic startup company logo starter pack meme I saw a while ago.
: Minion block is the most OP form of CC
I went bot as eve to gank and when I Q W'd my Q missed and I was really far from where I thought I'd be. Why? My character decided to do half a circle around a caster minion. just wow.
Rioter Comments
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Thank you Morello for all the wonderful years you gave us
yeah he left mostly because he was likely just getting frustrated with the games state and how many messes there were/are.
: This is 'funeral' syndrome. You're only allowed to remember the positives about someone once they're gone. That's why you never see someone at a funeral go "Jim here.... well, Jim was a racist, a bigot, and a womanizer and we all hated him. Thank goodness he's gone, enjoy your time in hell!" - it's always "Jim was a wonderful father and a loving husband, and we'll always remember how much he loved teaching his kids to ride a bike, whether it be their first training wheels or their first motorcycle!"
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L5yn3XGz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:26:56.652+0000) > > This is 'funeral' syndrome. You're only allowed to remember the positives about someone once they're gone. That's why you never see someone at a funeral go "Jim here.... well, Jim was a racist, a bigot, and a womanizer and we all hated him. Thank goodness he's gone, enjoy your time in hell!" - it's always "Jim was a wonderful father and a loving husband, and we'll always remember how much he loved teaching his kids to ride a bike, whether it be their first training wheels or their first motorcycle!" the seasons he was there the game was funner. i dont like the current state of the game. so many bad players but they are playing a broken champion that has endless tools or abuses a rune.
Xhaiden (EUNE)
: Rek'Sai used to be the among the least played champs (you'd think everyone forgot about him - cause you'd see a Rek'Sai in a game 1 every 1000 games). All it took was a buff and... https://champion.gg/champion/RekSai/Jungle?league
> [{quoted}](name=Xhaiden,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:14:13.339+0000) > > Rek'Sai used to be the among the least played champs (you'd think everyone forgot about him - cause you'd see a Rek'Sai in a game 1 every 1000 games). All it took was a buff and... > > https://champion.gg/champion/RekSai/Jungle?league easy to play, hard to mess up, good clear, sustain, aoE, knock up, true damage, stacks conq well, ult that is pretty much impossible to dodge and makes you unable to be killed (thus causing pressure during a teamfight, sort've like a zhonyas). good champ lol
Hotarµ (NA)
: Backtrack and bans removed from ARAM.
yeah easiest solution is aram gives you any champ.
: Top Lane Balance Changes
giving no heal or 33% heal on AoE abilities is too hard of a change apparently even though pretty much eveyrthing in this game always has 33% healing from AoE. Would still make Jax a problem though. Old Aatrox was apparently too toxic despite a good balanced winrate due to drain tanking being unfun/overpowered so riot gave aatrox healing to all champions.
: LET. PEOPLE. ENJOY. THINGS.
I don't know what you are on about with "But it should not be okay for you to shit on other people for enjoying those things". I see people shit talk people for hating on the game and why they dislike rather than someone saying "I love League" and them getting shit talked.
SirPurrr (NA)
: Revert the Last Hecarim Buff
yeah he really didnt need that. or nerf conq.
: I Feel Bad for Junglers
yeah sucks when we have people with little to no jungler experience or people that play support junglers OR low elo junglers who will do nothing but blame themselves when it was actually the laners fault.
: Game is now more than ever about picking broken champs.
a lot of champions have mass healing/true damage because of conqueror. conqueror is the biggest problem in league.
Jikker (NA)
: That is actually on my bucket list of places to see. This just ruined my day =(
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zEAkMedW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-15T18:25:20.956+0000) > > That is actually on my bucket list of places to see. This just ruined my day =( Traveling is bad for the environment.
: League of Legends is a team game
the laners can be as greedy as possible but if the jungler takes the wave that is under your tower and you have no tp and won't make it back in time fuck him he is a toxic piece of shit who has 0 idea how to play the game and should have let all that gold + exp go to waste.
radetari (EUNE)
: Game is plagued by trolls and smurfs now. So many questions.
I only report people for trolling if they make it clear they are or type stuff in-game while feeding (making it obvious it was troll). I had a mundo mid who went psycho over our auto filled AD and I wasn't going to report him despite the mundo pick and burning his flash + tp early game. I did report him though as he went full AP (full ap mundo is troll/shit) and went 0-11-1.
Horızen (NA)
: League players' mentalities are as ridiculous as the game's state.
: People who earn honor 5 are clearly non toxic people right? I can't see this going wrong
> [{quoted}](name=SgtAwesomeness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nNkyYEn7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-15T02:35:55.785+0000) > > People who earn honor 5 are clearly non toxic people right? I can't see this going wrong they are toxic in chat anyways. the only reason people are toxic is usually because they can't talk to you about what they want/their plans. My lanes would probably rarely flame me if I could explain what I'm doing.
: Its your fault.
NO, ITS THE JUNGLERS FAULT. I DIED 2V2 BOT LANE WITH 0 ENEMY JUNGLER PRESENCE BUT THEY LIVED 1 HP EVERYTIME. MAN, IF I HAD MY JUNGLER EVEN THOUGH HE WAS 5-0 AND DOING OTHER THINGS. FUCK THIS GAME
: Is it true that promo games are designed to be more challenging?
Rioter Comments
: A Zac revert would be nice
yeah old zac was fun. never played the new 1 but his new old seems too team comp reliant.
: > [{quoted}](name=IS2cc045cb42356,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y3IQbpp2,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-04-14T03:26:04.205+0000) > > jungling is the role where you have a good kda if your team is good as well. Good games I end the game something like 10-1-3 or something like that. Other games that I barely win due to shitty lanes It's 7-6-13 or something like that. Losses tend to be the same thing, and it looks like I didn't do well, but it's quite the opposite. > > You shouldn't judge someones performance strictly only on their kda. In a 5v5 bronze ranked game, someone is going to carry and end up with a 15-3 score. Does it mean they are a god? No, they were just fed and are vsing other players and playing a role that scales and does better. > > Too many times I have laners go 0-5 and they end the game 10-5. Why? Because lanes scale way better compared to Jungle if you have half a brain. Jungle can only do so much and due to all the shitty nerfs they can't just go solo a solo laner anymore. 1: dont explain jungle to me, i main it. 2: your laners doing bad is indeed not your fault, but it is definetly your fault when the enemy laner hasnt snowballed yet and is 1/0 at half hp, and has only backed once. 3: Jungle carries by feeding the team, not yourself, stop bitching and realise every death is preventable. every. single. one. get 5 man dived under turret? Ward around map and look at lanes to see whos missing in order to successfully escape. Get caught between 2 people? your warding and map awareness wasnt good enough so you died. EVERYTHING IS MACRO Stop complaining and learn how to carry. This teamates bs is starting to weasle its way into my mental sometimes and its making me fucking play bad, and its doing the same to everyone else. The only problems i see with matchmaking are false mmr, and underleveled or underranked teamates.
> [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y3IQbpp2,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-14T04:34:43.587+0000) > > 1: dont explain jungle to me, i main it. > > 2: your laners doing bad is indeed not your fault, but it is definetly your fault when the enemy laner hasnt snowballed yet and is 1/0 at half hp, and has only backed once. > > 3: Jungle carries by feeding the team, not yourself, stop bitching and realise every death is preventable. every. single. one. get 5 man dived under turret? Ward around map and look at lanes to see whos missing in order to successfully escape. Get caught between 2 people? your warding and map awareness wasnt good enough so you died. EVERYTHING IS MACRO > > Stop complaining and learn how to carry. This teamates bs is starting to weasle its way into my mental sometimes and its making me fucking play bad, and its doing the same to everyone else. The only problems i see with matchmaking are false mmr, and underleveled or underranked teamates. im actually a former rank 1 jungler back in the day who only recently started to play again but ok. "maining" is different from "high level".
: I would like to play dominion again
: > [{quoted}](name=IS2cc045cb42356,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wAXjbEh8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T03:56:40.806+0000) > > tbh idk why they removed madreds razor/wriggles lantern. Maybe because madreds was RNG as it was a % on hit proc. I think it was removed around the time of the new spirit jungle items (spirit of the elder lizard and such). > > Locket was made/removed at a time I had 0 clue what I was even doing in league or read any type of patch notes/media. Apparently it just gave him infinite mana/aura and just able to spam his stances all the time. It was a very cheap item and really stood out compared to others so they just removed it because it was proving to be an item that would cause future design problems. > > Morello isn't with us anymore. One of his posts in 2014 was expressing his frustration on what the game is/become and that he'd like to fully revamp a lot of champions/items but that would require a lot of work/resources so that never happened. I don't think they really care about "balance" honestly but just making new things to get people excited and keep playing. I mean the passive of Magic Damage based on the enemies health returned as the "Yellow Gem" you can socket into the Jungle exclusive items, called "Bloodrazor" but the item as a whole, ya know, I want to know why that couldn't return, when you'll only let the Jungle use it.
> [{quoted}](name=TengenToppaGnar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wAXjbEh8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T03:59:23.798+0000) > > I mean the passive of Magic Damage based on the enemies health returned as the "Yellow Gem" you can socket into the Jungle exclusive items, called "Bloodrazor" but the item as a whole, ya know, I want to know why that couldn't return, when you'll only let the Jungle use it. blood razor gave some ad, armor, and a proc to do extra damage on hit ONLY to jungle camps, not champions. Idk why. Prob because it was rng. Same reason for phage passive having a % to slow before.
: Serious Question, What would we all do if the internet broke?
: Most High level players are just #ForFunGamers are either silver or bronze So yeah Level is inverse to skill Higher your league level the worse you are Some people cant understand that you actually have to "improve" to get better Not just spam games doing the same thing over and over and over. Then it gets to the point where they are bad, and they auto pilot. Very disgusting
> [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IYay6XyX,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-04-14T03:48:54.198+0000) > > Most High level players are just #ForFunGamers are either silver or bronze > So yeah Level is inverse to skill > Higher your league level the worse you are > > Some people cant understand that you actually have to "improve" to get better > Not just spam games doing the same thing over and over and over. > > Then it gets to the point where they are bad, and they auto pilot. Very disgusting it's a vicious cycle. If you are decent at the game and grind you can climb. If you keep making the same mistake(s) nope.
hattttt (NA)
: ++ Bump for discussion &amp; replies
> [{quoted}](name=hattttt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EQAwOuaE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T03:56:31.725+0000) > > ++ Bump for discussion &amp; replies idk what to discuss this is just a bad post
: Let's Talk About Today's Items.
tbh idk why they removed madreds razor/wriggles lantern. Maybe because madreds was RNG as it was a % on hit proc. I think it was removed around the time of the new spirit jungle items (spirit of the elder lizard and such). Locket was made/removed at a time I had 0 clue what I was even doing in league or read any type of patch notes/media. Apparently it just gave him infinite mana/aura and just able to spam his stances all the time. It was a very cheap item and really stood out compared to others so they just removed it because it was proving to be an item that would cause future design problems. Morello isn't with us anymore. One of his posts in 2014 was expressing his frustration on what the game is/become and that he'd like to fully revamp a lot of champions/items but that would require a lot of work/resources so that never happened. I don't think they really care about "balance" honestly but just making new things to get people excited and keep playing.
: I got leaver buster :( Even though I joined.
5 mins is all it takes for leave buster to go on
: After exactly 9 years...I quitted this night. I just can't stand it anymore!
u honestly arent even trying. also, these high level players? they just play the game a lot. your league level =/= skill That kal sal barely did anything that game yet you didn't try that game because of her level? idk also, those old league pics. man, i can literally enter that game right now and remember everything. look at that client too. holy shit. you have PLAY, the shop, and runes. WOW HOW SIMPLE IS THAT. i can barely navigate the current client.
Show more

IS2cc045cb42356

Level 42 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion