koshkyra (NA)
: Tell me an unpopular League opinion that will trigger everyone.
Zed isn't even strong right now if you have enough braincells to dodge his q
KagureNai (EUW)
: Sharing my understanding of Reworked Akali. Come share your own experience/guides/more!
The only problem with akali is that she can go invis in shroud while cc'd, which is fucking stupid
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Ahri 54.5% win rate now
Nah ahri and garen are weak and nerf are unjustified - respective champ subreddits
Rioter Comments
Slim Şhady (EUNE)
: Yasuo gets picked in 8.15 LCK playoffs ---- BUT LETS BUFF HIM !
Meanwhile singed and garen are obliterating toplane and wont get nerfs ever because people only complain when a flash champ is op. As stupid as hashinshin is hes right about some things and singed being braindead, uninteractive, and overpowered is one of them
: is this reasonable for 2 minute 40 seconds into the game?
I mean electrocute is broken but you walked up and suicided for no reason.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Owe a apologize for certanlyt
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BHrffkfK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-12T11:24:49.191+0000) > > Owe a apologize for certanlyt He just makes concepts, balance lets them into the game with absurd numbers and then takes 3 years to nerf them
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MorgManBasher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=URyUyAiV,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-08-12T06:02:23.185+0000) > > They already confirmed buffs for her tho Pfft an autoattack range buff is doing jackshit for the fact she has no wavepush worth a damn, gets pushed into turret by most meta laners and can't trade with them because her wavepushing tool also removes her stun which gives the opponent easy windows to trade with her on their own terms (so Annie can't ever engage on her own terms unless she holds off using spells which she can't because then she gets pushed into turret or fights with a minion disadvantage). Nor does an autoattack range buff fix the fact her autoattacks do nothing in either TF or laning because they do no damage and you still have a mage with the same range of Vladimir and Swain but none of their bulkiness or survivability tools (her E is garbage since it often needs to be blown to even get to your stun), and even with armor built she's getting blown up in seconds by assassins unlike my Vladimir who laughs off any Zed or Talon that tries to jump me. There's a reason why the most well-known Annie player, Annie Bot, can't even get out of Diamond at this moment. Annie is outranged, but when she gets to her short range she doesn't even have the damage to compensate for it. I just tested my Ahri and her Charm+orb combo does more damage alone than an Annie Q+W while having more range, and I'm not even factoring in her W into it. With both Zyra and Brand I also do same or more burst and have way more range and wavepush to boot. Annie is plain bad. Abusing her range was supposed to be her main weakness (she would traditionally be a counterpick to melee champs) but right now her damage has been decimated, and she has no survivability whatsoever to the point where I can pop a full rotation with ult stun and still die to a Zed or Yasuo because so much damage has been removed from her. Now it's not just Xerath or longer range mages who counter in lane; basically anyone in mid lane who doesn't have atrocious wavepush counters you because they have the same or more damage than you, with better range or mobility/survival, and push wave to boot. Annie would be famous for her roams but now she can't even roam since you have so many champs that trivially outpush her and bully her in lane to the point where she spends half a match under turret while the enemy midlaner roams instead if he didn't poke her into irrelevance.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=URyUyAiV,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T06:15:20.966+0000) > > Pfft an autoattack range buff is doing jackshit for the fact she has no wavepush worth a damn, gets pushed into turret by most meta laners and can't trade with them because her wavepushing tool also removes her stun which gives the opponent easy windows to trade with her on their own terms (so Annie can't ever engage on her own terms unless she holds off using spells which she can't because then she gets pushed into turret or fights with a minion disadvantage). > > Nor does an autoattack range buff fix the fact her autoattacks do nothing in either TF or laning because they do no damage and you still have a mage with the same range of Vladimir and Swain but none of their bulkiness or survivability tools (her E is garbage since it often needs to be blown to even get to your stun), and even with armor built she's getting blown up in seconds by assassins unlike my Vladimir who laughs off any Zed or Talon that tries to jump me. > > There's a reason why the most well-known Annie player, Annie Bot, can't even get out of Diamond at this moment. Annie is outranged, but when she gets to her short range she doesn't even have the damage to compensate for it. > > I just tested my Ahri and her Charm+orb combo does more damage alone than an Annie Q+W while having more range, and I'm not even factoring in her W into it. With both Zyra and Brand I also do same or more burst and have way more range and wavepush to boot. > > Annie is plain bad. Abusing her range was supposed to be her main weakness (she would traditionally be a counterpick to melee champs) but right now her damage has been decimated, and she has no survivability whatsoever to the point where I can pop a full rotation with ult stun and still die to a Zed or Yasuo because so much damage has been removed from her. Now it's not just Xerath or longer range mages who counter in lane; basically anyone in mid lane who doesn't have atrocious wavepush counters you because they have the same or more damage than you, with better range or mobility/survival, and push wave to boot. > > Annie would be famous for her roams but now she can't even roam since you have so many champs that trivially outpush her and bully her in lane to the point where she spends half a match under turret while the enemy midlaner roams instead if he didn't poke her into irrelevance. Or Annie Bot is just a diamond player lol
: No More Zeds And Yasuos Please
Neither has been meta in a while and zed isn't even strong outside low elo
: erm, you forgot how many knock up supports exist? malphite, rakan, janna... they just gave yasuo a new reason to be on bot lane
> [{quoted}](name=thanosmystery,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GsmjuocR,comment-id=00270000,timestamp=2018-08-08T18:53:36.890+0000) > > erm, you forgot how many knock up supports exist? malphite, rakan, janna... they just gave yasuo a new reason to be on bot lane Except this is only a buff to his late game because his first 2 items are attack speed and crit not ad so he doesn't have 2 ad items until 4th item
Áery (NA)
: Yasuo has been the most banned champion for months now.
Yasuo could be nerfed so much his q heals the enemy team and hed still have a huge banrate
5050BS (NA)
: ??WTF Riot ?? Yasuo changes
Probably trying to turn him back into a mid/top champ and not a botlane champ, probably gonna be other changes soon that push him out of botlane
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dineachaexor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ETTvdY3,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-07T06:30:23.170+0000) > > Zed isn't even top teir vlad is one of the best champs in the game at two roles Is that why he has a below 50% win rate in all elos globally except Plat and above?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ETTvdY3,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-07T06:32:37.670+0000) > > Is that why he has a below 50% win rate in all elos globally except Plat and above? Plat and above is all that matters tho?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dineachaexor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ETTvdY3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-07T06:09:03.030+0000) > > Ye broken champ point and click q, oh wait all of zeds damage until he gets fed are skillshots. Also you spam vlad, easily top 5 broken champs in the game Once again, says the Zed player right?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ETTvdY3,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-07T06:11:47.515+0000) > > Once again, says the Zed player right? Zed isn't even top teir vlad is one of the best champs in the game at two roles
Jamaree (NA)
: ........How are you gold and think that those champions don't have counterplay, three of those champions outright lose to the exact same kind of champion. Kiting, Garen, Volibear, and Singed all hardcore lose to kiting, it is embarrassing how badly they lose to kiting. TEEMO EASILY beats those three champions. > [{quoted}](name=Dineachaexor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ETTvdY3,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-07T05:48:30.910+0000) > >They all do a shit ton of damage and have literally 0 counterplay besides be tankier and do more damage. Or kiting. >Sure they suck in proplay, but who cares balancing around proplay is why the game is so fucked rn. Or you can get better at any time, also an option. >Theres nothing you can do vs these champs if you cant straight 1v1 them because they cant be kited They are all actually incredibly easy to kite...because they don't have any flashes in their kit...or leaps or any kind, they run at you, that is it. >have no skillshots Technically Singed and Volibear do, but meph. >are too tanky to catch out without a ton of cc Based off what exactly? >and will just delete you if youre a mage assassin or marksman. I know a Zed main isn't complaining about deleting champions. >Riot is constantly talking about adding counterplay and making the game interactive, hell assasins got a series of trash reworks in the name of counterplay, but these champs only counterplay remains to pray your team can peel them. Or kite them, also an option. >I don't see why riot keeps reworking champs that aren't strong or that bad to vs when these fucks are running around at the speed of light pressing point and click abilities. Or maybe, just maybe you are bad, why is "I am bad" never an option.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ETTvdY3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-07T05:56:59.570+0000) > > ........How are you gold and think that those champions don't have counterplay, three of those champions outright lose to the exact same kind of champion. Kiting, Garen, Volibear, and Singed all hardcore lose to kiting, it is embarrassing how badly they lose to kiting. TEEMO EASILY beats those three champions. > > Or kiting. > > Or you can get better at any time, also an option. > > They are all actually incredibly easy to kite...because they don't have any flashes in their kit...or leaps or any kind, they run at you, that is it. > > Technically Singed and Volibear do, but meph. > > Based off what exactly? > > I know a Zed main isn't complaining about deleting champions. > > Or kite them, also an option. > > Or maybe, just maybe you are bad, why is "I am bad" never an option. Lol zed deletes people and has about 1.5k hp and no armor, volibear builds fulltank and bites the adc for 1k damage
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ETTvdY3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-07T06:01:14.315+0000) > > Lol ikr. Ill just play renekton or leona and kick the shyts out of all of those champs. Or morde He is a Zed main, a fucking Zed main, complaining about lack of counterplay, omega fucking lul.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ETTvdY3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-07T06:02:59.280+0000) > > He is a Zed main, a fucking Zed main, complaining about lack of counterplay, omega fucking lul. Ye broken champ point and click q, oh wait all of zeds damage until he gets fed are skillshots. Also you spam vlad, easily top 5 broken champs in the game
Rioter Comments
: The tank "buffs" are weaksauce and you're not nerfing damage enough
Tanks don't need buffs their kits are all still stupid strong conqueror just needs a slight nerf or fervor back
: Riot pushes big changes, but they're too slow to fix problems
Wdym? Game is great bruisers and juggernouts being better assasins than actual assasins is nice
: I feel like league becomes more and more of a coin flip game
Play to improve, winning means nothing its a video game rank no one cares about. Even challengers drop games in low elo because of trash teams, all you can do is go next and consistenly do well anand youll climb
Shaydrox (EUW)
: As an assassin main, these damage nerfs are exactly what's needed
Honestly the only two classes who should be able to 1 shot squishies unless stupid fed are burstmages and assasins. Currently bruisers, normal mages, and even some tanky champs can just 100-0 you when even. Its just stupid that so many classes can do what two classes are meant to do and devalues having assasins/burst mages. Why play zed when I can do more damage to 5 people as vlad than he can to the adc. Riot seriously needs to consider reverting runes to the old system because since the new ones came out its just been a back and forth between the defensive and offensive ones being overpowered. When they first came out aftershock was stupidly broken and now its just swapped with electrocute for most busted rune. Back with old masteries I cant think of any time tld procced or a fervor user killed me that I thought "holy shit that's cancer" but now somone procs electrocute and suddenly I go from being chunked to like 25% hp with a combo to just dying. In the meantime problem runes like electrocute really need nerfs because they just make it easier for champs to 1 shot. Where a zed needed to w e and then hit 2qs + aa to nuke you before, meaning he had to commit, now with electrocute you just die to the combo. Same with the mages who can abuse it and just one shot you in a single rotation with like 1 item.
Kraion (NA)
: Is "honor" supposed to be synonymous with "skill"?
Not really, most of the time unless I fucked up and got carried I just honor my support unless they gave me cancer
: This just makes me curious what the heck CertainlyT is gonna do next considering how everyone is so pissed about Zoe Is he gonna keep pushing that envelope and risk that out-lash, or is he finally gonna step back a bit?
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4hymv2Qj,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-08-05T03:34:46.977+0000) > > This just makes me curious what the heck CertainlyT is gonna do next considering how everyone is so pissed about Zoe > > Is he gonna keep pushing that envelope and risk that out-lash, or is he finally gonna step back a bit? He isn't the one who lets this shit into the game, his job is to make concepts that are interesting and fun which he does. Balance are the ones who let shit like zoe into the game as strong as they are. Most of his champs eventually find a balanced state but it takes forever because the balance team is slow as fuck at making obvious changes. Hell even yasuo, boards public enemy number one, was perfectly fine pre conqueror and more or less at his intended state where one tricks could have success on him but if you didn't fully understand the champ he was uselss past like plat 5
Reothimene (EUNE)
: Electrocute changes are a buff and not a nerf
Just revert it to tld and boom, strong rune that doesn't do 200 damage
: Do promos actually give you worse players on purpose?
Pretty sure it inflates your mmr and instead of giving 2 teams with your mmr to balance it it gives you lower mmr players than the other team to keep them even.
: honestly its users like you who shouldn't make posts. ----------- You're the kind of person that trolls in ranked: ie your 0-37 soraka. Then cry when you're beaten by a champ.
> [{quoted}](name=sparkle flies,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3LpUKfVG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-05T02:29:13.543+0000) > > honestly its users like you who shouldn't make posts. > > ----------- > You're the kind of person that trolls in ranked: ie your 0-37 soraka. > > Then cry when you're beaten by a champ. Or just a normal person and not a delusional zoe player who things a mage doing more aa damage than marksmen do is stupid design. Look on reddit or boards most of the community agrees zoe shouldn't even be in the game
: Ok. Then what do you say her passive should be?
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3LpUKfVG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-05T02:25:12.015+0000) > > Ok. > > Then what do you say her passive should be? She doesn't need a passive shes already absurdly busted. Just give her something useless like lissandra passive
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Dineachaexor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OELP3huv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-02T23:53:00.655+0000) > > And conqueror back to fervor lol. Except no because bruisers exist in the game and will be terrible with fervor but ok
> [{quoted}](name=Popperofski,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OELP3huv,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2018-08-03T21:41:09.244+0000) > > Except no because bruisers exist in the game and will be terrible with fervor but ok Most of them were fine with the old runes before lol
: Bounty Gold Is a little ridiculous
Yup, literally had a katarina get 1600 gold off two kills because of a single bad fight.
: Give me an example of one of these 'random changes'. I've been watching very carefully and honestly, I haven't noticed a single balance change that was random. Just curious.
> [{quoted}](name=kicknbrit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jBr9A8YM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-02T07:23:21.807+0000) > > Give me an example of one of these 'random changes'. I've been watching very carefully and honestly, I haven't noticed a single balance change that was random. Just curious. Runes randomly replaced, jungle randomly reworked, random buffs/nerfs to champs that aren't issues, new items for no reason, crit adcs gutted instead of just being nerfed while ap on hit is left broken as shit and gunisoos remains op.
: You know what's better than a successful report feedback?
I mean they were prob on another account still playing but cool.
Áery (NA)
: Hashinshin actually spitting some facts
Why do people listen to this guy, hes legit delusional and its obvious if you watch his stream considering half his games he ints and then says its bc x champ is op or jungle disparity. Its partially his fault the game is so fucking shit rn. People need to realisze hash doesn't want a balanced game, he wants jax to be broken as fuck and able to just walk down top and 1v9 every game.
: Petition to replace Electrocute with Thunderlord's Decree
: Akali's Smoke Kills Counterplay
So she played safe against an early game monster? Wow so broken cant belive theres a champ pantheon cant just q to death.
: Electrocute fundamentally breaks this game.
I mean all riot needs to do is revert conqueror to fervor and electrocute to tld
: I would come up with some witty remark but the words of an old, dead Spanish guy about a fictional lunatic-gone-knight-errant written on a very flat piece of wood are far more interesting than people who play assassins into champions that counter them, suck and consequently fail, and blame everyone else for their misfortunes. Oh, would you look at that? Witty remark.
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbentTNT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LMAP0HEU,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-02T06:49:51.683+0000) > > I would come up with some witty remark but the words of an old, dead Spanish guy about a fictional lunatic-gone-knight-errant written on a very flat piece of wood are far more interesting than people who play assassins into champions that counter them, suck and consequently fail, and blame everyone else for their misfortunes. > > Oh, would you look at that? Witty remark. I don't think you know what witty means, maybe stop trying so hard to protect your virginity lol
Ayzev (EUW)
: But they could do something about those that stream their smurfing. And once they're stopped, the amount of non-streamer smurfs will also go down by at least a bit, since there will be less smurf content for them to watch and thus less temptation to try it out themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PusRWQOd,comment-id=00020004,timestamp=2018-08-02T16:59:13.886+0000) > > But they could do something about those that stream their smurfing. And once they're stopped, the amount of non-streamer smurfs will also go down by at least a bit, since there will be less smurf content for them to watch and thus less temptation to try it out themselves. People don't smurf bc streamers they do it because its fun
: Smurfing it's a cowardly act. Change my mind.
Most smurfs either got banned and will be back to their elo in like 20 games or are offrole and the only advantage they have is better game knowledge. People whine about smurfs but would flame the shit out of the same types of players if they tried a new role or champ on their main and fed bc they had no idea what to do.
: I feel like I'm losing them just by talking to you. Why don't we return to what we were doing before this? I reading the works of Cervantes and you drinking bleach.
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbentTNT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LMAP0HEU,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-02T05:54:46.811+0000) > > I feel like I'm losing them just by talking to you. Why don't we return to what we were doing before this? I reading the works of Cervantes and you drinking bleach. Ah I see, a loser who thinks reading some old ass books makes him smart. Exactly the type of shut in neckbeard I imagine tank players to be
: Alright, let's _pretend_ what you want to happen become true. >**Teamfight** >A: "We can't kill their tank because he has too much HP and Resistances, what should we do?" >B: "Is he a threat?" >A: "Not at all, he'd do more damage if he bought Sunfire Cape and stood next to us without auto-attacking." >B: "Then ignore him entirely." >**Teamfight ends because it's pretty much a 5v4.** If you can't understand why this is stupid, there's no hope for you so please leave the gene pool.
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbentTNT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LMAP0HEU,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-02T04:16:27.798+0000) > > Alright, let's _pretend_ what you want to happen become true. > > If you can't understand why this is stupid, there's no hope for you so please leave the gene pool. You clearly lack most of your braincells, riot would probably love to hire you. Can't ignore a champ that has cc in a teamfight
: Garen and Illaoi aren't tanks, they're fighters. And if you believe tanks deal a lot of damage, you're either playing really squishy champions or facing really fed tanks.
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbentTNT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LMAP0HEU,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-02T04:05:28.711+0000) > > Garen and Illaoi aren't tanks, they're fighters. > > And if you believe tanks deal a lot of damage, you're either playing really squishy champions or facing really fed tanks. I don't care what title the dipshits at riot gave them, champs that build one damage item and then get tanky as fuck are tanks and theyre all cancerbroken when they do damage. That's not even mentioning abominations like voli who build literall 0 damage items and shred people. Champs that do a lot of damage should take a lot in return
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Dineachaexor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s1OfRdqP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-01T08:55:54.047+0000) > > Zed can either poke or have an escape lol. No idea why boards is obsessed with him hes not even good right now compared to other champs outside of low elo. Hes probably the most balanced assasin in the game because he has 0 kill pressure in lane if you dodge all his qs That's pure bullcrap and you know it. Zed is not and has NEVER been remotely close to the most balanced assassin. He can poke for days for free, and if you need his shadow to poke you're just bad. Plus he can ult in without using his escape so he still has his escape up JUST in case he somehow manages to fail the kill.
> [{quoted}](name=VexingRaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s1OfRdqP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-02T02:35:32.236+0000) > > That's pure bullcrap and you know it. Zed is not and has NEVER been remotely close to the most balanced assassin. He can poke for days for free, and if you need his shadow to poke you're just bad. Plus he can ult in without using his escape so he still has his escape up JUST in case he somehow manages to fail the kill. Zed poke with just q is easy to dodge and does 0 damage if you stand behind creeps and if he can kill you without w hes either insanely ahead or you just fucked up bad
: Let me stress the point. #If you can't 1v1 at all, you won't make it to the teamfights unless you're a support. And unless you are **ridiculously** fed as a tank, you won't oneshot anyone.
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbentTNT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LMAP0HEU,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T20:00:22.610+0000) > > Let me stress the point. > > #If you can't 1v1 at all, you won't make it to the teamfights unless you're a support. > > And unless you are **ridiculously** fed as a tank, you won't oneshot anyone. That's not even close to true and tanks are meant to be a supportive role. On even items Garen can 100-0 any mage marksman or assassin, malphite can do 80-90% of their hp with his combo, illaoi can legit 1 shot 5 people, Leona and ali can solokill marksmen level 3, sion can 1 shot if he lands his combo, maoki can 1v1 anything that doesn't have sustain. Tanks do a fuck ton of damage and either their durability/utility needs a nerf or their damage needs a nerf.
Jansuo (EUNE)
: @Meddler: Let me show you what we mean by "The Damage Is Too High"
All I see is that duskblade should have been made melee only ages ago. Shes up almost 30 cs so shes really like 5/5/5 and it looks like It procced duskblade so its not that surprising. That said lethality needs to be melee only because when mf and jhin abuse it its cancer. Sadly riot fucked crit so any adc who can is abusing the way more op lethality and rageblade builds.
: If they have no 1v1 kill potential, nobody would ever play them except as support. Seriously, if they had the damage of level 1 Soraka with no items, Top lane and Jungle would be completely worthless roles for them since they couldn't hope to beat their opponent. You can't kill someone with just crowd control.
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbentTNT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LMAP0HEU,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T14:58:43.158+0000) > > If they have no 1v1 kill potential, nobody would ever play them except as support. > > Seriously, if they had the damage of level 1 Soraka with no items, Top lane and Jungle would be completely worthless roles for them since they couldn't hope to beat their opponent. You can't kill someone with just crowd control. You don't have to beat your opponent to be good top or jungle. They have cc and tankiness for ganks and mid-late fights. Ivern is proof you don't need utility and damage to be useful. Its ridiculous a champ as braindead as maoki can kill a mage or marksman in 2 rotations and there is literally 0 they can do except hope their team can peel. Champs that can do massive damage should be able to be 1 shot in return
: Is it just me or does Riot not take safety into account when balancing champions?
Zed can either poke or have an escape lol. No idea why boards is obsessed with him hes not even good right now compared to other champs outside of low elo. Hes probably the most balanced assasin in the game because he has 0 kill pressure in lane if you dodge all his qs
: I swear to fucking god Riot, if you don't stop buffing the damage
Why would anyone play assasins lmao. Its rapidly approaching if not already at the point where tanks and bruisers are just assasins that cant be 1 shot back.
Show more

ISLAMICWARRIOR99

Level 57 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion