: Why does everyone think Zac is just a jungler?
> [{quoted}](name=TetsuTeito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5OBmXBty,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-21T20:15:09.314+0000) > > I'm a Zac top main. I win most of my lanes with him. However, in a lot of my games I get a "Zac top?" from one of my teammates, frequently followed by a "Zac's a jg champ" or "Zac doesn't top". I wouldn't even be making this discussion if it didn't happen so frequently. It can be a little tilting sometimes, especially when it gets to the point where a teammates bans your main so you can't play him top (yes, it has happened. Just now actually). Why has this become a thing? Zac is a perfectly fine top laner. He has the tankiness, sustain, cc, and wave clear for it (weak wave clear early game, but improves going into mid game). If I lose a game as Zac top, it's either because my team fed way too hard (Had a game where I ended at an unfortunate 8/6 because team had completely fed jinx who ended at a 25/3), my team doesn't understand basic league concepts like grouping and focus (again, see above example), or I got countered very hard and lost my early game, which in those cases I usually ask for help from my jungler and they end up escalating it by feeding my top more kills (bronze life, yo). I digress. Zac top is a thing, people. I don't know where this whole "he only jgs" thing came from. However, I'd like to know from other people why this is the way it is. Why are people so stuck on Zac being just a jungle? I think he'd be a dam good sup.
Cocho (NA)
: You say "I can tell the difference already" like its common, or you can actually tell if someone's camera is more zoomed out than what it should be.
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84EGImXY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-22T00:18:02.256+0000) > > You say "I can tell the difference already" like its common, or you can actually tell if someone's camera is more zoomed out than what it should be. Is definitely not hard to tell when someone is exploiting in any game, just have to know what to look for.
Rioter Comments
ISOzHell (NA)
: So I am done my research on being toxic online.
UPDATE: This forum and testing ideas and theories in here, are for me and the two others working on this with me, for a program we are creating. We am not here to entertain anyone on our conclusions of this study, or even to discuss it to make you happy about what I posted above. This post is to say thank you, and apologize for my toxic behaviour in order to find the information we needed, because that was extremely hard for me to do. So if you feel that, "we are blowing smoke up your ass", or "you are offended by this", or "maybe feel we did not give you any details/info to satisfy you to your liking"? Sorry, but that is your problem, not ours. I will leave it at that, All the best,
: Did you really need to do a research to conclude that people are dicks when they don't have to show their identity?
> [{quoted}](name=Postal Badger,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6Z3R2J9F,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-21T17:27:37.653+0000) > > Did you really need to do a research to conclude that people are dicks when they don't have to show their identity? For sure, well put. I am doing this more so for a few programs I am developing. But you are right, the lack of identity online allows people to portray some of the inner demons.
: > [{quoted}](name=ISOzHell,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6Z3R2J9F,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-20T18:03:19.708+0000) > > My question then to most is, why don't you just act the way you do online in public, in real life? Why just online, because no one can see you? Or know who you are? Wouldn't you rather be real, than fake? People can avoid most social consequences by treating people poorly online while doing it in person can lead to lots of social consequences. Dehumanizing a person through the internet makes it easier to be awful to them. EDIT: I don't think the issue is whether they're real or fake, it's whether they want to use pro social coping mechanisms or want to be anti social.
> [{quoted}](name=YerroFever,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6Z3R2J9F,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-21T17:34:47.373+0000) > > People can avoid most social consequences by treating people poorly online while doing it in person can lead to lots of social consequences. > > Dehumanizing a person through the internet makes it easier to be awful to them. > > EDIT: I don't think the issue is whether they're real or fake, it's whether they want to use pro social coping mechanisms or want to be anti social. Definitely agree with you here, also a part of some of our analysis, so would we say playing games too much, takes away from being a social person? Does the hate from online gaming build up so much that we can't be social? Or as mentioned do our kids take this learned behaviour into their teen/adult life, and because of it become antisocial and mean, confused, broken?
: This question is very naive. Proving someone's actual personality is quite complex. It can't be captured in just one aspect of someone's life. Let alone the entire human race. I think it rather obvious why some people are aggressive online. Because the potential risk of actual danger is very low. Similar things happen to people while driving. They feel a bit safer to gesture, yell, honk, and chase. The risk is a bit higher than the internet, but overall still low risk. People have bad days. They make mistakes, and if you're judging the entire human race based on your claim of miniscule experience, (and I mean there is no way that you experienced a large enough pool of humans and their emotions in all aspects of their lives well enough to understand what's actually going on let alone support your claim), then I think you're making a very weak argument. Furthermore I doubt you have the requisite experience in psychology and sociology to understand whatever it is you researched. You don't cite any supporting evidence like articles, interviews or any kind of test results that support your claim. You jump right to concluding people are fake. How would you know? You have no idea what I'm like or anyone is like, yet you assume most people are fake because you hypothesize that they are more aggressive online than in real life? And then you through in VR, quantum computing, and AI! As if it's a point for your argument but you don't expand on the point. I understand there is a small truth to your claim, that is people are aggressive when it's safe to be so. The fact that you don't understand that's a fundamental trait of many beings is a little sad. Look I agree that people in this game community should be more civil. But your whole post seems like many others filled with unsupported claims and hyperbole. If you're going to pretend that you conducted research, at least present evidence and cite your sources.
> [{quoted}](name=Bello Bagheera,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6Z3R2J9F,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-20T19:22:29.885+0000) > > This question is very naive. Proving someone's actual personality is quite complex. It can't be captured in just one aspect of someone's life. Let alone the entire human race. > > I think it rather obvious why some people are aggressive online. Because the potential risk of actual danger is very low. > > Similar things happen to people while driving. They feel a bit safer to gesture, yell, honk, and chase. The risk is a bit higher than the internet, but overall still low risk. > > People have bad days. They make mistakes, and if you're judging the entire human race based on your claim of miniscule experience, (and I mean there is no way that you experienced a large enough pool of humans and their emotions in all aspects of their lives well enough to understand what's actually going on let alone support your claim), then I think you're making a very weak argument. > > Furthermore I doubt you have the requisite experience in psychology and sociology to understand whatever it is you researched. You don't cite any supporting evidence like articles, interviews or any kind of test results that support your claim. > > You jump right to concluding people are fake. How would you know? You have no idea what I'm like or anyone is like, yet you assume most people are fake because you hypothesize that they are more aggressive online than in real life? > > And then you through in VR, quantum computing, and AI! As if it's a point for your argument but you don't expand on the point. > > I understand there is a small truth to your claim, that is people are aggressive when it's safe to be so. The fact that you don't understand that's a fundamental trait of many beings is a little sad. > > Look I agree that people in this game community should be more civil. But your whole post seems like many others filled with unsupported claims and hyperbole. > > If you're going to pretend that you conducted research, at least present evidence and cite your sources. I see you have some anger issues? Want to talk about it? Your assumptions and speculations are pretty intriguing??
y0r1ck (NA)
: I think those toxic people are being real online and fake irl.
> [{quoted}](name=ALegoPiece,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6Z3R2J9F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-20T18:59:53.208+0000) > > I think those toxic people are being real online and fake irl. Some do, myself an a few others concluded, the bullies online were bullies in school. Before the internet age, bullying ended once you were out of a particular setting or situation however, cyberbullying is a constant form of harassment. With over 25% of adolescents and teens exposed to repeat bullying through their phones or the internet, bullying can continue around the clock. The fact that is is such a bad environment for kids and teens, and a very high percent of adults who actually do the bullying and toxic behaviours online. Then for the younger generations this becomes a learned behaviour, which they take into public with them, without consequence. Hence why you see so many disrespectful kids today. They say we have studied the effect of video games, and what they do to a kids psyche. They also say it does not have any negative effects on kids today. I beg to differ and this is why I am researching this area. In fact I had a run in with a few kids myself, the day before yesterday. Two were 14 years old, and their younger brother, bullying some younger kids in my neighbourhood and chasing them around saying die die die, kill kill kill, so I went out and stopped it, "they got lippy with me". he told me, "to go and die". I new by how the kids acted, that they played Grand Theft Auto. So I asked him if he did? He said yes! After that I said you have a pretty big mouth on you for 14, and no respect for anyone's property or himself. What do you think you are teaching your little brother? In the end I said lets go this way, I apologize for getting angry with you, and raising my voice, but I do not want stuff like this said around these younger kids! And asked him, "I said you seem smart, what do you think this does to their minds?" I told him to think about that, and let that sink in. He then apologized and said sorry for disrespecting me, I said thank you, you're older you should be leading my example.. I told him after that you don't need to run around saying stuff like that, it's no good for you either. This is the kicker, I know his parents, well, of them, they don't do anything with their kids at all. They have parents, but don't, if you know what I mean? They just let them sit around playing violent games and bully the kids around. So I have been pretty much raising them since I have lived here. Their parents won't confront me, because I already put them in their place as well. This is where people need to wake up, and this is an example of the different types of setting of bullying, why it was stopped in real life by me, and why it continues online? No consequence, or harsh penalty.. As you can already see with some of the comments posted to this thread, the anger, toxic, assumptions, and trolling from those types of online bullies. They need that 5 minutes of writing that post to feel good, then that feeling goes away. Then they jump to the next person to troll and bully, to get that feeling of fullement again. Really a sad way to live their lives.
: > [{quoted}](name=ISOzHell,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q8pE0hzH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-20T17:41:08.960+0000) > > They have been doing this since the beginning. lol yer but back then they care a bit more about the game and now it just makings it stand out more when the game is so unbalanced
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q8pE0hzH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-20T17:43:32.547+0000) > > yer but back then they care a bit more about the game and now it just makings it stand out more when the game is so unbalanced That is true.
Rioter Comments
: FF@15 should have been the sign.
> [{quoted}](name=PunisherJBY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b7f9naB9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-19T18:56:00.385+0000) > > We should have seen the signs when we asked for ff@15. Why did we ask? because we felt the game had reached a point where it snowballed and we knew who won before 15 minutes. So instead of giving us what we really wanted (balance) we were given ff@15 so that it looked like they were listening. > > I've honestly stopped playing and so have all of the people I play with. We got tired of the direction of the game and moved onto other things. I just come to the boards in hope i see things that might bring me back. Best of luck to all of you that you get what you wanted. > > Edit: I am adding an edit because people are missing the point. i am not saying ff@15 was a mistake or wasn't asked for before. I am simply pointing out the reason we were finally given it, to allow people to leave games early because the game had reached a point where it snowballed out of control and was to punishing for early mistakes. So agree, this made my morning. lol
Rioter Comments
: Riot has made the focus on KDA more important than the focus on actual gameplay and content.
> [{quoted}](name=Oxyrotten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uh2dnMyH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-04T01:34:43.398+0000) > > Riot has made the focus on KDA more important than the focus on actual gameplay and content. Agreed. 100% And the trolls in game and in forums not getting banned are destroying this game.
: Reporting feeders doesn't work
> [{quoted}](name=LechintanTudor,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5PFNU7GJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-04T18:39:26.257+0000) > > One match we had an autofilled support Garen that trolled the entire match, didn't buy items and finished with a KDA of 1/16/0. I reported him and even wrote a ticket to Riot describing exactly what he did. In response they told me to report him and they pretended to be sorry for my terrible experience. He wasn't punished in any way. > > About a month ago I reported a Master Yi jungle that forgot to take smite, started ancient coin and rushed dead man's plate before getting three dark seals. His KDA was 1/6/0. I reported him and I expected to see him punished but he didn't receive any penalty. > > Recently I reported a Shen because he wrote "KYS" in all chat. Five minutes after the match I received a notification informing me that he got punished. Feeders bother me more than flamers because I can mute flamers but I can't make feeders not feed. > > In conclusion, feeders should be punished as harshly as flamers. You are right, feeders are not getting punished, I am following three who feed all the time and they are still playing. One I reported over 4 months ago. So don't listen to this Aerowaffle, he just like to spew shit from his mouth to feel intelligent. Deep down he a just a lonely punk with a big fucking mouth. Biggest fucking troll in this forum, thinks he knows how people live their lives and what they do. I feel sorry for him, that he needs this much attention.
noukinn (NA)
: Here's a thought: Why not cut Ranged Crit damage down to 150% instead of 200%?
> [{quoted}](name=noukinn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jf8wEuwp,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-05T04:51:17.180+0000) > > I mean seeing as how ADCs are supposed to be a DPS class it kind of seems odd how they're also able to burst so heavily thanks to {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} hyper inflating their numbers... > > Burst per Second shouldn't be a thing Riot, you're supposed to have to choose between hitting hard or hitting repeatedly, not cram both into the same absurdly cheap place. Why? So mages can have the advantage, no thanks. It is pretty balanced right now.
: League was more fun when mages were dominant
GigglesO (NA)
: What would it take to convince you that one shotting the enemy isn't healthy for the game?
: > [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E76Fo8o4,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-02-05T07:30:28.385+0000) > > All of my examples used were a reaction to "distasteful" behavior or performance under expectations. So if my mother expects me to become president of the known world by the age of 13 and rages at me and threatens to slit my throat whenever she thinks I'm going to fail to do so, do you think that's going to lead me to grow up to be a well-adjusted functioning member of society??? Because that's the kind of shit you put up with in league games.
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E76Fo8o4,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-02-05T07:39:21.088+0000) > > So if my mother expects me to become president of the known world by the age of 13 and rages at me and threatens to slit my throat whenever she thinks I'm going to fail to do so, do you think that's going to lead me to grow up to be a well-adjusted functioning member of society??? Because that's the kind of shit you put up with in league games. Why let it bug you?
: > [{quoted}](name=ISOzHell,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E76Fo8o4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-05T07:32:12.608+0000) > > Snowflakes are too sensitive these days bud. Our world is full of pussies. With that knowledge in hand, maybe you should show restraint. Not because it's the titty thing to do, but to spare yourself negative consequences. If someone flags this, you'll probably get banned from boards. It doesn't make you wrong, it just hides the truth so they don't have to deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E76Fo8o4,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-02-05T07:34:32.737+0000) > > With that knowledge in hand, maybe you should show restraint. Not because it's the titty thing to do, but to spare yourself negative consequences. If someone flags this, you'll probably get banned from boards. > > It doesn't make you wrong, it just hides the truth so they don't have to deal with it. Yes very true, Negan is coming though, then the world will see the true meaning of butt hurt. Because all the snowflakes will be in the corner crying to mommy. They can flag, I will create a new, my old fashioned style of life, will never stop coming to back hand a little bitch when he needs it. Since I started playing games via a back injury, I have found some of the biggest cowards, I have even talked to in my entire life online. You go out the bar, a guys sees you he puts his head down, and realizes if he pipes up he will get beat, you get some guy steps up you tell him you'll break his jaw, he backs off. In here it's a bunch of coward snow males who feel safe at home, tossing insults to whomever, so they can feel good for five minutes. The difference between online and reality, is what makes those creeps dangerous, not in the sense that are tough, but in the sense that they can't do in public, what they do online hidden from their true self. This making them more courageous to act out what they say online in real life, because they get fed up and can't control their emotions.. I am doing a study on the human psyche for this actual attribute. And LoL has been my study ground for over two years. And my man, you would amazing at the analysis.
: A look at League Wukong vs Wukong in other games.
Riot has never had an original idea since it has started.
: Toxicity is healthy (in the real world)
Snowflakes are too sensitive these days bud. Our world is full of pussies.
: Ah yes, I should be monitored by the police for saying not to waste the police's time. Excellent point! You clearly understand the point of legal services! I commend you.
> [{quoted}](name=SeductiveCelery,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=65sr3ikL,comment-id=000400030000,timestamp=2018-02-05T03:45:44.776+0000) > > Ah yes, I should be monitored by the police for saying not to waste the police's time. Excellent point! You clearly understand the point of legal services! I commend you. No need to, but thanks for admitting you're an idiot.
: Bronze is horrible tonight.
> [{quoted}](name=Wile E Coyote,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RTuQ4A7E,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-04T23:28:26.858+0000) > > Trying to climb out of B5 is absolute shit. > > Can't win due to players killchasing, inting and trying to play with sky fucking high ping (1500-2k+) in ranked. > > Is this normal? > > I'm so god damn tilted because of this, and normals? more of the same. > > It's like Riot decided to let all the bonobos out of their cages. Nope you are right man, every game if not every 2 or third.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zodex,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=65sr3ikL,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-04T21:40:12.395+0000) > > I just played a game where a player threatened to rape my wife in front of me. He was very threatening and hostile to me for banning Jarvan. Granted I should have been paying more attention to his hover, but there is no excuse for this. It was ridiculous how he reacted and he needs a ban. I don't care if this is just chat from an angry kid online, I take threats on my family very seriously and I don't want this swept under the rug by the system. What is the best way to make sure Riot sees it? Grow the actual fuck up. Do you genuinely fucking think they are going to fucking attack your family? Really? Lmao. edit: this idiot of an op fucking called the police cause someone online said something mean in a game what the actual fuck. this kid is fucking wasting the time of the police, who could actually be saving lives, for a fucking troll in a video game. Absolutely ridiculous. This guy should be banned for being clearly under the age of 12. Hint: Don't believe everything online bud
> [{quoted}](name=SeductiveCelery,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=65sr3ikL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-04T21:49:20.715+0000) > > Grow the actual fuck up. > > Do you genuinely fucking think they are going to fucking attack your family? Really? > Lmao. > > edit: > > this idiot of an op fucking called the police cause someone online said something mean in a game > > what the actual fuck. > > this kid is fucking wasting the time of the police, who could actually be saving lives, for a fucking troll in a video game. Absolutely ridiculous. This guy should be banned for being clearly under the age of 12. > > Hint: Don't believe everything online bud Actually that is a legit threat, and against the law, and just downright stupid. Clearly the person that said it has some serious mental issues and should be monitored. So no calling the cops is not a waste of time. But you typing out a stupid response was, and maybe you should monitored too, seeing your response clearly shows, how unstable you are as well.
: > [{quoted}](name=ISOzHell,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RRWWEoV7,comment-id=0031,timestamp=2018-02-04T03:14:31.418+0000) > > Donate yours? My ass isn't that PHAT tho :/
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RRWWEoV7,comment-id=00310000,timestamp=2018-02-04T03:30:44.489+0000) > > My ass isn't that PHAT tho :/ Something we'll have to remedy then isn't it? ;) :P lol jkjk
: I NEED ADVICE ON MEETING WOMEN AT KATSUCON!!!
> [{quoted}](name=NuttyButterX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kt4EqGXJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-04T02:35:20.421+0000) > > katsucon is coming up in my area and i want to meet that special gamer/otaku girl possibly. i am a 22 year old college student and its usually hard for me to meet women that i really have an interest in. I live in a predominantly black/Hispanic community so i feel like most people do not get my interests. i am black and growing up i always got picked on and ridiculed for my interests in anime and video games. I am not really into the pretty bimbos or ghetto girls that live in my community. i want a girl who shares my interest in league, anime, pokemon etc but its so rare to meet a girl that has those interest(and she usually has a boyfriend). i work retail in the mens dept so not too many women to meet there. Work also impedes my attempt to attend geeky clubs and meetings. I do however have a lot of confidence in who i am;i am tall, i go to the gym, i have good hygiene, i have a keen sense of fashion, I AM NOT UGLY and i think i am a pretty funny, charismatic guy and wont change that for any girl! i would just like any tips or advice for going to this convention and meeting that special gamer/otaku girl and going about starting a relationship without coming off as a creep/awkward. > > To be clear this is my fourth convention. i DO NOT go just to "hit on women" i love the cosplays, the panels, the merchandise, the positive vibes, and fandom. just saying conventions are one of the very FEW places i can meet interesting women so why not take the opportunity into account? > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} Dude be yourself, be confident and don't be afraid to make her laugh and smile. That is all you need to do. Also realize women are different creatures, they also don't want a push over for a man, but they also do not want a an overbearing asshole. Again be confident, be smart, be a gentleman, spontaneous, and romantic. And whatever you do, never ignore her for a game. That means if she gets turned on while you're playing, you say fuck the game and get it done. And don't be creepy or weird about sex. Just tell her what you like, find out what she likes and get it done. Last, just remember women take shits too. ;)
: When is riot gonna admit new runes are a gigantic failure?
> [{quoted}](name=cZzJulius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KQdLOv0y,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-04T01:53:27.727+0000) > > Aftershock is broken > > Klepto is broken > > PTA is either shit or broken depending on the champ > > Comet made botlane a cancer poke fest > > Aery is just a stupid damage/shield increase > > Like wtf were you thinking old runes/masteries were way better and allowed way more diversity. I agree they need to be changed to make the game more enjoyable and challenging. Make people use their head in order to be a good player.
: Can we nerf ahri's safety/consistency to give her damage that does more than tickle
: Next Female Champ should have a nice butt
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RRWWEoV7,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-03T03:26:48.279+0000) > > We need another PHAT ASS in League Donate yours?
OltE (NA)
: I've been wrongly banned
> [{quoted}](name=OltE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=i8iEvni8,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-04T03:10:54.037+0000) > > My friend Itsnotjasan logged onto my account played a game WITHOUT consent and started cussing at his team using the "N" word getting me banned > > > -Riot please do something whether its unbanning me or banning the other player You expect people to believe this? lmfao
: Can We Have More MALE 'Magic-Born' Champions?
I think more male mages would be cool to have, great idea. Maybe a warlock in here.
Jo0o (NA)
: Oh hey, I remember you. Still building random items on random champs in random lanes in Bronze 5 while making forum threads to complain about other people? Seems that way.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FrF6zVQZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-02T18:38:55.606+0000) > > Oh hey, I remember you. > > Still building random items on random champs in random lanes in Bronze 5 while making forum threads to complain about other people? Seems that way. Yeah I just looked at his match history, the trolling and feeding is real. lol And then comes and complains on here.
Addam (OCE)
: Smurfs are ruining the ranked system
Smurfs are not that great of players, so no they do not ruin the game.
: Is there ANY possible way to win lane vs Yasuo?
Yas is easy to beat, most predictable champ in the game.
Alempij (EUW)
: Did that Thresh hook really hit me? What do you think?
Exploit or glitch? I looked this morning and have found exploits for stuff like this for sale on many of the hacking sites. So I guess that would be up to Riot to decide.
Destaice (NA)
: They made a Jeepers Creepers 3 in 2017
So a pedaphile made a movie, who cares, he should be hung by the neck.
: Your point being?
> [{quoted}](name=Balderdash,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oTfiVXvE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-01T17:02:02.382+0000) > > Your point being? Don't need a point, with self explanatory posts. ;)
Rioter Comments
Terozu (NA)
: Fiora? Caitlynn? Vi?
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JYhcxfx5,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-01-30T05:55:04.464+0000) > > Fiora? Caitlynn? Vi? All of them lmfao.
Terozu (NA)
: Riot is changing Annie's lore.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JYhcxfx5,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-30T01:59:01.229+0000) > > Finally lol. > > But in all seriousness, Rito, be careful here. She's one of the single most iconic league champs. There is so much that can go wrong. And everyone knows Murphy's Law... So she will be the lesbian of the community? I mean, I am sure some feminist out there complained already about making Varus gay! And asked,"why is there no lesbian character"? That is sexist!! lmfao
Ramyskie (EUW)
: What exactly happens with winrate balancing and MMR?
> [{quoted}](name=Ramyskie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HsKHKfrL,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-27T20:14:05.520+0000) > > So say if i perform consistently and go on a win streak, what happens to my teammates and opponents skill level? It is very frustrating to see that when I go on a win streak, the skill level of opponents do not increase, but instead my teammate's falls below the plat standard. Is this intended? My games become harder and harder to carry while I still perform at my best compare to my other games... Agreed.
: The boards never gave a feasible solution. They just said "MAKE GAMES LONGAAH!!!!!1111!!!!1". Either that, or they wanted turrets to "DEAL LIKE A TRILLION BAJILLION TRUE PURE DAMAGE TO EVERY CHAMPION!!!1 AND BE A LAZAH!!!!!!111". Neither of those are balance solutions. They're just the boards being...the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GxUG6piM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-01-29T22:47:45.183+0000) > > The boards never gave a feasible solution. They just said "MAKE GAMES LONGAAH!!!!!1111!!!!1". Either that, or they wanted turrets to "DEAL LIKE A TRILLION BAJILLION TRUE PURE DAMAGE TO EVERY CHAMPION!!!1 AND BE A LAZAH!!!!!!111". > > Neither of those are balance solutions. They're just the boards being...the boards. Towers are weak everyone knows that, even riot does, hence the coming buff.. Not sure what planet you live on?? Again just proving, that you want an easy win for yourself. God forbid the towers hit a little harder and faster, now that the players do, and are more tanky. Oh no, god forbid you won't be able to tower dive a tower like it's butter. Again you seem like "that guy", the one who needs the easy win over some effort. Now that is lazy.
: How is it ***Riot's*** fault that this (preventing people from ever locking in a champion they don't have a lot of game time on in ranked) is a horrible idea? It's a horrible idea because of things beyond what Riot is physically capable of changing. Parts of this are based in **human psychology, which nothing but a *literal* god could change in a time shorter than 50 years**. The other parts would fuck over others if they tried to allow. Don't try to blame Riot for the fact that people are lazy. --- And, yes, by literal god, I mean a ***literal god***. I'm not using "literal" incorrectly here. I mean the only way to actually change human psychology as a whole for the entire species in a short timeframe is to be an actual deity capable of altering reality as you see fit. ***There is no other way***.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7GwtzPT7,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-01-29T22:43:09.480+0000) > > How is it ***Riot's*** fault that this (preventing people from ever locking in a champion they don't have a lot of game time on in ranked) is a horrible idea? > > It's a horrible idea because of things beyond what Riot is physically capable of changing. Parts of this are based in **human psychology, which nothing but a *literal* god could change in a time shorter than 50 years**. The other parts would fuck over others if they tried to allow. > > Don't try to blame Riot for the fact that people are lazy. > > --- > > And, yes, by literal god, I mean a ***literal god***. I'm not using "literal" incorrectly here. I mean the only way to actually change human psychology as a whole for the entire species in a short timeframe is to be an actual deity capable of altering reality as you see fit. ***There is no other way***. You are just throwing bullshit out of your ass now. None of what you said, is in anyway true or relevent. My guess is you like trading champs, boosting your friends into higher ranks because you smurf, and don't want the trolls who use new champs in ranked in normals. You just want the game to be easy, only lazy person here would be you, not wanting to have to grind hours on a champ before using it ranked. Yes that is lazy.
: Meanwhile: * Fucks over people who want to swap champions. (Nobody's gonna have 20+ hours on a champion they only want to own so they can swap with others!) * Locks people out of picks they don't have *much* experience on, but have a game or two, and said champion would be a perfect fit. * Encourages borderline-inting in normal matches, so they can just grind out the hours... Riot's already given a straightforward, flat ***__NO__*** on this. Only a couple dozen people want it. It's not going to happen.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7GwtzPT7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-29T19:11:09.134+0000) > > Meanwhile: > > * Fucks over people who want to swap champions. (Nobody's gonna have 20+ hours on a champion they only want to own so they can swap with others!) > * Locks people out of picks they don't have *much* experience on, but have a game or two, and said champion would be a perfect fit. > * Encourages borderline-inting in normal matches, so they can just grind out the hours... > > Riot's already given a straightforward, flat ***__NO__*** on this. Only a couple dozen people want it. It's not going to happen. Then that is Riots fail on wasting people's time. Hence why this game is losing its popularity. And all three reasons for not doing it are fucking stupid reason.
Rioter Comments
: PSA about a new hack
My guess is a Ddos, which could either shut your system right down with or eat up your bandwidth. Usually but not always. Maybe the attacker overloads the CPU and it can't process other packets. Maybe the attacker overloads the disk, so even though the server can understand other requests, it can't access the data that's being requested fast enough. Or if the attacker can find a bug in the server that causes it to crash. Any of these would make you lag in game.
: Banned without proof
Haha sure buddy. I love hackers they all lie.
: Phantom Rune hack being used
> [{quoted}](name=Aerki Jyr,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=AOFfsEPE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-17T00:03:38.389+0000) > > I've encountered this a few times, but now I've got it figured out. In game the champs have extra stats, as if they had extra runes. I was playing against a Jarvan as teemo and he kept running me down, which made me curious. He had basic boots and a movement speed of 402. That's not possible, and throughout the game it kept going up, all the way to a bonus of 135 at the end of the game. > His other stats were also off, which was obvious when he ended the game with 71 ap and NO AP ITEMS. I pulled up a replay and watched...and the numbers were different! No bonus movement speed, no ap at all! Somehow these guys are hacking the in game play but not the replay system. So if you go to get 'proof' in the replay it's not there. > > Riot please find and fix this. These Phantom Runes are giving these guys free wins, and I'm pretty sure its not a glitch, but deliberate hacking based off the flippant attitude of the player. I flagged the cheating, but if you go to check the replay it won't show. It's only in game. I suppose you could measure the pixel movement on the screen shots and see if it matches the stated movement speed if you want proof. Because the math won't add up to what's being recorded. > > The Phantom Rune hack is real. Please fix this ASAP. I just had a brand with a speed hack. This game is being over ran by exploit and I can see it truing into a very shitty game unless Riot gets on top of it.
: Unfairly banneed
> [{quoted}](name=whynotFeed4Life,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=1Ul3TvNN,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-28T21:47:30.165+0000) > > They said I had "suspicious activity" on my account, saying im scripting and shit, but look at this. THERE IS NO CHAMPION THAT YOU CAN SCRIPT ON THAT I PLAY. Look at my fucking shitty scores, do you think someone that scripts would die this many times, have this little kills and with a brain dead champion pool? > > I don't have any hacks or skin mods used on my account, i kept quiet until now because I wanted to focus on school, and now that I have time again I want to play Just by what you said I can tell you are full of shit.
: > [{quoted}](name=ISOzHell,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O5zK2gXP,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T23:02:10.845+0000) > > Lmfao, cry much? That is what is wrong with the world. Too many fucking adult cry babies that bitch about stupid shit. Calling you out on your fake "Holier than thou" bullshit isn't crying. What's really wrong with the world are people that are quick to talk shit about others not making a change when they're at a computer not making a change. Go make it a better place, Michael Jackson.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O5zK2gXP,comment-id=0012000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T23:07:06.859+0000) > > Calling you out on your fake "Holier than thou" bullshit isn't crying. > > What's really wrong with the world are people that are quick to talk shit about others not making a change when they're at a computer not making a change. Go make it a better place, Michael Jackson. I was just stating my opinion, I didn't care if you agured or not. lmfao Take care,
Show more

ISOzHell

Level 73 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion