: Would love to see your face when you find out that he is getting buff, very little one, but still buff.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NI42bdUA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:33:23.138+0000) > > Would love to see your face when you find out that he is getting buff, very little one, but still buff. Actually, its quite a massive buff. It allows him to get even less poked through autos in the early game, which then allows him to focus more on CS and engaging.
TOMISRB (EUNE)
: Nerf Fizz
Could you extrapolate on how to nerf him, or why he should be nerfed? Otherwise this post doesnt bring any discussion.
xAcidik (NA)
: Yeah... no. Here's the difference: Chess doesn't have a concept of "balance." Your example is irrelevant.
> [{quoted}](name=xAcidik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T0EFkMPR,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-02-07T16:57:59.028+0000) > > Yeah... no. Here's the difference: Chess doesn't have a concept of "balance." Your example is irrelevant. It actually does. Chess has been changed quite a lot during the first century it came out.
: Toplane tanks are toxic
The vote you propose and your short text are completely biased and doesn't promote a healthy discussion. Try to change the way you bring up your post. Also, most toplane tanks are below 50% winrate across all regions and elos, so I don't understand why you would even talk about removing them. You should be happy when you face one, it's free elo for you.
: as a katarina main, i believe that katarina is in a great need of buffs
Do you realise that she has a 50.44% winrate with a almost 10% pickrate across all elos and regions? On top of that, she is a really oppressive laner for mages, which she usually lanes against. Her itemization is also one of the most reliable and easy to build in the current meta.
Jagi (NA)
: Can we get some type of reward or notification after a successful report?
A reward for reporting someone? Geez. Long story: In the chinese server, there was a competition between "clans", in which the clan who had the best team-spirit and attitude would win a prize. The players from other clans would report every single one of their enemies in order to win this useless prize. Not a so long story after all... Anyways, your proposition is exactly the same as this situation. Never forget how players will always attempt to crack the system and neglect other players for their own sake.
FkValeRly (EUW)
: tell me a melee top laner that beats grasp gp early :)
> [{quoted}](name=FkValeRly,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIEtoFYI,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T18:53:19.856+0000) > > tell me a melee top laner that beats grasp gp early :) pre-6, GP is a really strong laner because of his constant bullying. However, most champions will become temporarily stronger than him from level 6 to 13. During this time, he hopes the enemy will dive bot so he can use his ult. He then comes back after maxing his barrels and getting upgrades on his ult.
Lapis (OCE)
: "if you pick that champ i'll dodge" - How is this even a threat?
That sounds a lot like holding champ select hostage. Anyways, I don't see why you would ever say that in pre-game lobby, unless its a pick like support Yi.
Rioter Comments
: I Demand A Human
**I DEMAND A TRIAL BY COMBAT**
: Why when I come across an Assassin I'm dead but against a tank I still have a chance of dieing?
ADCs are much more useful for teamfights, which is where the enemy tank will start running away from you. In a 1v1, he does have his chances against you.
: Fixing Heimerdinger
Jeez, these are some pretty generous/breaking buffs. The fact that he is one of the mana champions that uses the least mana to clear a wave, his turrets cannot be this much tanky. Have you ever tried playing against heimer? It feels like everytime he places his turrets in lane, you are under a timer to clear the wave before it is under your tower. Also, its normal that his turret's range isn't good, since he would become beyond broken in the top lane. I believe he is in a healthy spot right now. Btw, your post would be better placed in the gameplay section.
: Update item builds pls.
You should create your own item pages for the champs you play. It's pretty useful.
: Riot, can you please bring back RGMs?
In a post that they made about half a year ago, they said that the presence of particular game modes(specially URF) increased the rate of players leaving the game forever. I don't know why this happens, but we seem to be the problem.
: Is this guy intentionally feeding
Pretty sure he got boosted or had a lucky winning streak, which got him him stuck in plat
: It Is Really Frustrating When This Happens
You can still submit a ticket to the support team and they will investigate the issue. If they all reconnected within a second, also right after baron, its pretty clear that somehing was fishy. Go in your match history on the web and get the match ID. It will help for your ticket. You won't get anything in return, but you will save other players from experiencing a use of DDOS(this type of cheat).
Nhika (NA)
: Explain the counter-play to Lux and Morg on the same team?
I would argue that Morgana with a bruiser, such as Irelia, Jax and Hecarim is a more viable option. The Lux/Morgana combo is only strong if you do not have vision and low engage.
: Ivern QoL idea
To make sure the game doesn't get unbalanced, somehow, it could even be a q range upgrade that only hits monsters after the original range.
ZroSlash (NA)
: Nubrac was in the wrong and NB3 will go unpunished and here is why
You can't really say "END OF DISCUSSION" on the general discussion board. Thats pretty contradictory. Nubrac fucked up, yes. The thing about NB3 should just be taken as a different matter. NB3 should face a ban after his own behavior. Nubrac faced a ban for his own behavior.
fam09 (EUW)
: 8 loses in a row for 5 hours of playing league
what is this about? is there something to understand from the champions you listed? and those summoners?
Copic (NA)
: If Riot doesn't ban NB3, it proves to me that they're just in it for the $$$.
I agree that he should be banned, but I don't believe it's only about the big money. I think it's a lot about politics. Sounds weird, I know. Basically, they can't really ban streamers left and right, for the simple purpose that there will be "riots" from the community about it. The community will always ask for popular streamers to be unbanned, a pressure from which Riot seems surrender to. Then, if they actually unban those streamers, they are obliged to keep them in the streaming community. What would they look like, if they unbanned those streamers to then ban them a week afterwards. Freeing T1 was the sketchiest thing ever. If he decided to get back to inting, Riot would have looked like morons. T1 legit saved their asses with his acceptable behavior and they were lucky about that. However, they can't really assume this behavior will be the same for every streamer. TL,DR: Riot can't ban people and then accept to unban them. They have to stay true to their word or shit will hit the fan.
: > [{quoted}](name=IShowerWithUrDad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LUAiAYJ9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T16:00:26.671+0000) > > the salty teemo twitch stream does this for you, but its the lowest inside iron 4 only. > https://www.twitch.tv/saltyteemo > click on the image to join his stream It tries for the lowest. In reality is usually between iron to low silver but almost always has at least one iron in it.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LUAiAYJ9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T16:03:31.497+0000) > > It tries for the lowest. In reality is usually between iron to low silver but almost always has at least one iron in it. Really? I thought for sure that it was designed to get the lowest MMR possible, A.K.A sub 200 MMR.
: exactly....cuz u need to build buying more items.....the length is only for more items and intese fights. and thats the reason we requesting for both a short/fast version and keep the longer one :) .....
> [{quoted}](name=legendinwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XGk8sLZ5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T04:38:16.919+0000) > > exactly....cuz u need to build buying more items.....the length is only for more items and intese fights. > and thats the reason we requesting for both a short/fast version and keep the longer one :) ..... The problem with short games is that it pushes maultiple champs out of the meta, mainly the more chill ones. If you haven't noticed, the champs people hate the most are usually the ones that kill you in lane. Btw, you should've included a "longer games" options for your poll, otherwise it's biased.
: Can i demote from b4 to iron.
It is possible, but it requires a long loss streak(5-15 games), in which you are often the worst player on both teams.
: IRON/BRONZE SPECTATES
the salty teemo twitch stream does this for you, but its the lowest inside iron 4 only. https://www.twitch.tv/saltyteemo click on the image to join his stream
: Get rid of MMR in ranked.
MMR is quite useful at getting a smurf out of a lower tier quickly, in order to reduce the number of one-sided toxic stomps they must perform before getting this new account back to their main.
Rioter Comments
Jacadi (EUW)
: SoloQ community bans
This cannot actually work. If champs aren't played, how will people know that they are back to balanced again? Plus, bans aren't the same in high and low elo. A challenger will hate it if Yi is banned instead of Aatrox.
Veenies (NA)
: How do I get out of silver ?
There isn't one trick to get out of any elo. You need to improve your whole gameplay revolving around your champs. Try looking at guides on youtube to better learn wave management, rotations and roaming. Pro-guides and Skillcapped have good ressources. I also recommend you to drop Katarina and Zed while you learn more about those things. High skill cap champions often distract their own players about what they should be doing throughout the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=IShowerWithUrDad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LNj6LoFp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:37:24.245+0000) > > These ults aren't all that simillar. The thing about {{champion:82}} 's ult is that it completely isolates you from the game. Basically, you can't do anything while you are in it. However, {{champion:164}} 's ult allow you to interact with your teammates and for them to interact with you. There is then more counterplay in her kit, which allows it to be more balanced if it doesn''t interact with {{item:3140}} (even if Camille is a split pusher, a.k.a. 1v1). > > Basically, this argument is purely balanced-oriented. I think its also the way they are coded, if you go back to Voyboy's Mordekaiser video you will see that those ulted by Mordekaiser have suppressed floating above them meaning Morde ult is coded as a suppression where I am pretty certain Camille ult is a ground which you cant remove with QSS.
> [{quoted}](name=Ritrozark,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LNj6LoFp,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:25:29.968+0000) > > I think its also the way they are coded, if you go back to Voyboy's Mordekaiser video you will see that those ulted by Mordekaiser have suppressed floating above them meaning Morde ult is coded as a suppression where I am pretty certain Camille ult is a ground which you cant remove with QSS. Yeah, I saw on wikia that it acts as a grounding. This doesn't seem to make sense, since you can flash and dash inside it. It looks more like infinite terrain for the ulted player, but its hard to describe quickly.
: Yeah, I see what you are saying. Maybe it could be team-side so it can still be taken by surprise?
> [{quoted}](name=WizzleBear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3uv1A2PW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T23:16:29.060+0000) > > Yeah, I see what you are saying. Maybe it could be team-side so it can still be taken by surprise? Yeah, that would be a win-win situation. However, I don't know how the majority of Ekko players want his ult to look. Maybe building a discussion about it would help you. You could even start a Poll.
: cheating and boosting
I don't understand your point. Riot knowing about theses websites does not infer that they support them. There is basically nothing they can do about it, except maybe buy every single one of those accounts. Those sites do not belong to them, so they can not get access to the accounts' IDs. There are still a report system for it, which prevent boosting abuse or account sharing.
KoKoboto (NA)
: Apparently you can QSS Mordekaiser ult but not Camille ult?
These ults aren't all that simillar. The thing about {{champion:82}} 's ult is that it completely isolates you from the game. Basically, you can't do anything while you are in it. However, {{champion:164}} 's ult allow you to interact with your teammates and for them to interact with you. There is then more counterplay in her kit, which allows it to be more balanced if it doesn''t interact with {{item:3140}} (even if Camille is a split pusher, a.k.a. 1v1). Basically, this argument is purely balanced-oriented.
: Ekko QoL change with his R
It's a pretty controversial topic. The problem is that if it appears as your ultimate is off cooldown, it would take your enemies by surprise, which is something that his ult wasn't design to be. Basically, its the Ekko player, who needs to count to 4 before engaging, or the whole enemy team, who needs to suddenly flash out because the Ekko ult is on top of them. Technically, both sides have strong arguments, but Ekko's design is that he is telegraphed and needs to plan ahead, so I have to side with keeping his hologram the way it is now.
GoT (EUW)
: I just responded to my toxic team mates
> [{quoted}](name=GoT,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oPd5TTos,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:10:04.058+0000) > > I just responded to my toxic team mates Responding to your teamates doesn't allow you to call them any names. If they call you names, report them and do not do the same they are doing. Unfortunately, calling your teamate the n-word is a severe offense. There is no coming back from this. You can only forget about the money you spent on skins and level up another account. It's not fun, but it's the only way.
: Promos
If I can give you one tip, its to never pick a game as an example for anything. This behaviour will quite often tilt you. Just go onto the next game and forget the last one(except for your own mistakes). If you play enough, maybe a lucky win streak will get you in gold. Once there, better players will allow you to learn new things.
TK576 (NA)
: What would be your own tier-list for how difficult the various League server regions are?
Korea - Your teamates will throw the game if they realise you aren't Korean China - Just weird players EUW - Normal region, nothing special NA - Lots of for fun players OCE - Small player base Others - Smaller player base
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-11T02:09:52.111+0000) > > you have a 17% ranked win rate on that account. I dont call that "stomping" loool NO. I have a 100% winrate. *I* won every single ranked game I ever played on this account. Stats speak for themselves. What YOU call "winrate" is the pathetic rate at which riot gave me decent teams. Next time you're trying to mislead people, at least pay attention to the topic. EDIT : actually, riot didn't even give me a decent team ONCE. Not fucking ONCE in seven games. They don't even have a 17% success rate, that was one single win, and why? Because the ennemy team had one afk. Good job riot, NOT ONE FUCKING DECENT GAME... 100% FAILURE... > plus youre mostly playing with at best mid silvers, your highest ranked opponent was silver 2 and almost all your games have bronzes annnn wrong again. I had golds in my teams when the pathetic riot's teammates didn't sink my mmr to silver. So I carry at low gold AT LEAST.
> [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-11T02:23:33.270+0000) > > loool NO. I have a 100% winrate. *I* won every single ranked game I ever played on this account. Stats speak for themselves. > What YOU call "winrate" is the pathetic rate at which riot gave me decent teams. > Next time you're trying to mislead people, at least pay attention to the topic. From you OP.GG: TobiasyThA Favorites Ladder Rank 1,643,119 (88% of top) Update Tier Graph Last updated: 2 hours ago Summary Champions Leagues Live Game Ranked Solo Bronze 1 0 LP / 7W 16L Win Ratio 30% Nidalee's Sorcerers You actually do not have a 100% winrate. I don't really understand where you are taking this from. If, to you, winning is coming out ahead in the early game, maybe this is the case for you. A lot of people told you to increase your vision score. The thing about vision is that it allows you entire team to actually play better. It's not just meant for you. I also see that you play a lot of Panthon. This champ is good at early game, which a lot of lower elo players struggle at. This champ require you to make plays that your team cannot follow on. Widening your champ pool would help your teams to do more things. Basically, if you improve a lot in key areas, your teams should *magically* become better.
: I can't be only one who utterly HATES Glacial Augment...
The thing about this rune is that it helps some champs survive the engages from some mobile champions early game. A lot of people hate mobility and this actively counters it. To be fair, I do play that Keystone quite a lot and I know its unfun to play against. However, I do think its the best compromise possible. If a lot of meta champions have mobility, something needs to counter it.
Rioter Comments
: It is just me or does Riot prefer we watch rather than play the game ?
The company wants you to watch the games because it actually gives them big bucks from sponsors. You playing doesn't actually help them directly.
: I mean, when he hits 6 he basically has all the things you could possibly want in his kit. He has engage/disengage/burst/cc/insane roam ability/sustain with passive. Most of the other supports are lucky if they have two of those things, yet he is allowed to do at insane level that shit. The champ needs something taken away or make him pay for his mistakes. Because his kit allows him to fuck up and not get punisheD unless the player is not good at Pyke. The problem is he does way too much fucking damage and gives a stupid amount of gold gold with his R which didn't need that braindead passive on it. I wonder who the fuck thought an ultimate with execute and reset needed a passive like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Crystalysk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tgpoUMEy,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:26:14.328+0000) > > I mean, when he hits 6 he basically has all the things you could possibly want in his kit. > He has engage/disengage/burst/cc/insane roam ability/sustain with passive. > Most of the other supports are lucky if they have two of those things, yet he is allowed to do at insane level that shit. > The champ needs something taken away or make him pay for his mistakes. Because his kit allows him to fuck up and not get punisheD unless the player is not good at Pyke. > > The problem is he does way too much fucking damage and gives a stupid amount of gold gold with his R which didn't need that braindead passive on it. > I wonder who the fuck thought an ultimate with execute and reset needed a passive like that. The thing about his sustain is that it only compensate for not being able to survivre prolonged fights(with his almost Yuumi level HP). I do agree that his ultimate is pretty weird and, even if it may be balanced, it honestly doesn't feel right. Which changes would you want to be added to balance him. I do not have many more ideas.
: lux mid is just fine you cannot nerf her Q because its nerfing her mid lane aswell. the only thing you can do is maybe nerf her W
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uRjKIyUl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T10:45:38.052+0000) > > lux mid is just fine you cannot nerf her Q because its nerfing her mid lane aswell. the only thing you can do is maybe nerf her W That is not the issue here. Her playrate an winrate as a support are too high. She also doesn't have anything on the PBE.
: Pyke so weak he has been played as solo laner in pro i guess
> [{quoted}](name=Crystalysk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tgpoUMEy,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-09T13:44:27.561+0000) > > Pyke so weak he has been played as solo laner in pro i guess The problem is that he is weak in the way he was designed to be, but now he is strong because he got buffs that completely changed his initial design. I think he should scale with supports items such as redemption, not with lethality. When he was released, his conversion of HP to AD was balanced and easier to balance. Now, he has multiple types of scaling on multiples moves. They should change his lethality scaling for HP regeneration scaling. This way, he couldn't just move extremelly fast with {{item:3142}} and singlehandedly snowball on the midlaner after solokilling his top laner.
: Shoutcasters would have to learn and build habits to separate play-by-play from color commentary, and then have a version that edits out the color commentator for VODs (which would be weird with half the conversation) or do a post-game voiceover. Just unlikely to ever happen with Riot, and doubt they'd be ok with a third party editing the sound and re-uploading.
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=fsTHI7av,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-09T04:37:43.918+0000) > > Shoutcasters would have to learn and build habits to separate play-by-play from color commentary, and then have a version that edits out the color commentator for VODs (which would be weird with half the conversation) or do a post-game voiceover. > Just unlikely to ever happen with Riot, and doubt they'd be ok with a third party editing the sound and re-uploading. Actually, it would be even simpler. They would themselves post the no-commentary stream, and then they would also have one with the casters added.
Rioter Comments
Jbels (NA)
: Will Odyssey and/or Invasion ever return?
There aren't any news about it on the PBE. I check quite often and don't see any rotating game modes.
: So are we past the days of dashes/invis/invul-less champs?
Isn't her ultimate the longest dash in the game?
: So, when can we expect the next Riven nerf?
Most champions in challenger have winrate over 57%, since that is what is required to be in this elo at all. One could also say that she has a 40% winrate in iron. So that argument isn't legitimate. As for her kit, she has become quite easy to punish when she uses her E poorly. She also has a lot of counters that can exploit her entire kit just as easily.{{champion:78}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:120}} , which can all be picked up in one game(more or less). She isn't beyond broken, try to learn to play around her kit instead.
: Imagine Thinking Voice-chat Would Be Harmful To The Game
I think the best argument against voice chat is that it would become much harder to track toxic behaviour."Key words" from lobby and in-game chat would be much harder to detect.
Show more

IShowerWithUrDad

Level 199 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion