: > [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1fo15JPu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-18T12:53:28.692+0000) > > red to blue to krug is level 3 path on 3 camps..for any jungler > > but going Blue to krug to wolves should not be ..you should need a second major camp Actually it's Red+Blue+Gromp.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1fo15JPu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-18T14:17:48.506+0000) > > Actually it's Red+Blue+Gromp. Ya krug/gromp always mix up their names.. my bad
: Need a Sett exp bug Conformation.
red to blue to krug is level 3 path on 3 camps..for any jungler but going Blue to krug to wolves should not be ..you should need a second major camp
: Sett nerf
I would settle for 75
: Why don't you come up with an idea to fix it then?
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LvAnLlXG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-17T19:07:13.257+0000) > > Why don't you come up with an idea to fix it then? Reduce damage.. so that there are less kills in general.. so it gets much harder to snowball a game.. give people a way to close the gap when their team gets way behind.. not saying make it easy to do, just give an actual achievable path.
Thilmer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vY825EVc,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2020-01-17T11:37:52.031+0000) > > you must have bad junglers.. Herald and first tower with plates up should be down by 10 minute mark...with a good enough team, you can get two.. > > If you do not take a tower before the plates fall, your doing it very wrong..JMHO I can often destroy a tower before minute 10 when I'm on the losing team. I wonder what game is this people playing…
> [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vY825EVc,comment-id=000000040000,timestamp=2020-01-17T15:03:25.583+0000) > > I can often destroy a tower before minute 10 when I'm on the losing team. I wonder what game is this people playing… I do not know, but I find them funny.. because for them to think like that.. they have to be in blinds or norms with an auto filled jungler. And then think that is actually the norm..
: Banshee Veil 40 seconds to block one spell, Warmogs Heart 6 seconds to restore 25% health?!
Can they make an item work different on different maps.. or would they need to just make it a new item only available in aram?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Because it was a really bad system If you really think the tribunal works better than the current system, you're delusional
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yTYiybZE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-17T11:42:55.317+0000) > > Because it was a really bad system > > If you really think the tribunal works better than the current system, you're delusional At least there was some sort of objectivity to it and the ability to be judged by your peers..the way the entire free world judges crime.. The current system is nothing but a dictatorship and often punishes either the wrong person, or both.. without looking at the context.
: Short answer is: they don't. Seldomly games do get long enough to scale, but so far, in both S9 and for most of S10 my games end at around 20 minutes due to FF or by 25 minutes if we don't. About 1/10 go beyond 30. You can see most champions that used to scale build new things that emphasize early games. For example, Cassio takes Conq to get huge AP and healing. Anivia opts out of mana items (or only buys one) since she takes too long otherwise. Kassadin takes PoM to activate his max-mana ulti plays as early as level 11. Other traditionally scaling champions, like Ziggs just suffer. There isn't much they can do, since champions achieve lethal status far earlier than he does. His AoE damage and turret-taking capability is also just not fast enough to matter much and his winrate suffers. Either Riot lets them drown or they must buff them as we can see them buffing Ziggs next patch in 10.2. You can see this with Kayle and moving her power breakpoints to earlier Lvl 6 and 11 since rarely does she even get to 16. Unfortunately, even when games do get to 30m+ its typically better to have had impact in the early game as a scaling champion to have secured dragons and rifts than waiting. The truth of the matter is even if you played a champion that straight up had an ability to destroy the nexus if the game hit 35m, you would still lose most (only 46% winrate) of your games if you're playing to try to stall or reach that point. Supporting Evidence: S10 games that end 30m or less: 54% *most fast-paced games S9 games that end 30m or less: 52% S8 games the end 30m or less: 50% S7 games the end 30m or less: 37% *slowest paced games *had games that could regularly last 60m+ S6 games that end 30m or less: 46% *had games that could regularly last 60m+ +Another interesting fact: Games in season 10 end 8% of the time at 20m, where only 1% of games ever ended at 20m in S7 (the slowest season). This implies, that games not only don't last nearly as long as before, that also a pretty heft amount of games are decided almost entirely by laning phase alone, which greatly favors hyper-aggro and base-damage champions/mechanics.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Lemonade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vY825EVc,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2020-01-17T05:35:22.900+0000) > > Short answer is: they don't. > > Seldomly games do get long enough to scale, but so far, in both S9 and for most of S10 my games end at around 20 minutes due to FF or by 25 minutes if we don't. About 1/10 go beyond 30. > > You can see most champions that used to scale build new things that emphasize early games. For example, Cassio takes Conq to get huge AP and healing. Anivia opts out of mana items (or only buys one) since she takes too long otherwise. Kassadin takes PoM to activate his max-mana ulti plays as early as level 11. > > Other traditionally scaling champions, like Ziggs just suffer. There isn't much they can do, since champions achieve lethal status far earlier than he does. His AoE damage and turret-taking capability is also just not fast enough to matter much and his winrate suffers. Either Riot lets them drown or they must buff them as we can see them buffing Ziggs next patch in 10.2. You can see this with Kayle and moving her power breakpoints to earlier Lvl 6 and 11 since rarely does she even get to 16. > > Unfortunately, even when games do get to 30m+ its typically better to have had impact in the early game as a scaling champion to have secured dragons and rifts than waiting. The truth of the matter is even if you played a champion that straight up had an ability to destroy the nexus if the game hit 35m, you would still lose most (only 46% winrate) of your games if you're playing to try to stall or reach that point. > > > Supporting Evidence: > S10 games that end 30m or less: 54% *most fast-paced games > S9 games that end 30m or less: 52% > S8 games the end 30m or less: 50% > S7 games the end 30m or less: 37% *slowest paced games *had games that could regularly last 60m+ > S6 games that end 30m or less: 46% *had games that could regularly last 60m+ > > +Another interesting fact: Games in season 10 end 8% of the time at 20m, where only 1% of games ever ended at 20m in S7 (the slowest season). This implies, that games not only don't last nearly as long as before, that also a pretty heft amount of games are decided almost entirely by laning phase alone, which greatly favors hyper-aggro and base-damage champions/mechanics. I feel like this post deserves its own thread..I will be quoting from it for the whole season
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PiVoRx,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vY825EVc,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-16T19:10:02.501+0000) > > First tower falls in 10min, every other in 20, after that its just survival game in your own base. You must have very different games than me. Most of mine are 30-40 mins and I can't remember the last time a tower fell with shields still up at 14 mins.
> [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vY825EVc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-16T19:17:24.672+0000) > > You must have very different games than me. Most of mine are 30-40 mins and I can't remember the last time a tower fell with shields still up at 14 mins. you must have bad junglers.. Herald and first tower with plates up should be down by 10 minute mark...with a good enough team, you can get two.. If you do not take a tower before the plates fall, your doing it very wrong..JMHO
Rioter Comments
: A doctor is rude to you, he mistreats your kids d at hospital A Report him. He won't get banned because he has connections and covered his insults. Did not call you ape, idiot directly B Sue him- gotta get proof, it will take a long time. C catch him in the corridor and tell him that one more insult against your kid/ wife/ mom and you will make sure that his incompetent ass never finds a job again. That everything he holds dear will go to hell. That a degenerate like him ought to know his place. C works. Have seen it utilised in extreme cases. Dumb people get influenced by violence and threats. You don't report idiots, you don't reason with them. You make them fear you, you give them PTSD. When I was in school I had a bully. We( my parents and me) were very civil about it. Talks with teachers, principal, kid's mom. Nothing. It was when I told the kid that he was a worthless animal. That he would never get a job and would go to jail and die if an overdose. That he could only dream of being as smart as me, of having a family like mine. He attacked me. Hit me but I was fat back then and just pushed him and kicked him in the gut when he was down. He never insulted me again. That was one of the 2 fights in my entire life not just my childhood. Simply because sometimes you have to respond to flame. No one will defend a pussy. You have to show balls to get respect and some peace. Why did I insult him? Cuz I am a bad kid? Or maybe it is because he bullied me every day for almost 2 years. Should have " flammed" and beat him up much sooner. The " report" system did not work. In fact after the fight I was being called. They let me go once I said that 2 years this bastard had tormented me and they had done nothing. They felt bad, I imagine. So despite his tormenting actions he never got " banned" but as soon as I respond- of to the principal with you. I detest bullies even now, but 1 I meet much less of them 2 I ruin their lives legally.
While I agree with you completely..chat should not be a perm ban unless it is intense racism. But It is riots game.. they can make the rules how they want.. we can play within the rules or not play at all.. Those are the choices.. there is no choice C
: ARURF hasn't been fun in years
Do not play it? if it was not random.. it would be the same 5 champs every game.
: Getting banned
You can dispute it...it just does not get overturned very often.. especially with such a blatant offense.. Despite what you think should be acceptable or not, calling someone trash is most definitely against the rules. And they can not change the culture of toxicity if they allow this sort of behavior.
: lol just got called a troll for wanting to jungle with garen.
Can garen solo kill the first dragon at level 4? If the answer is yes... let him jungle Too many dragons go untouched until level 6 or 7 because people do not know how to choose wisely.. JMHO..jungles job is to secure dragons/herald/baron..if they are not doing that, then all they do is steal kills from carries...
: It will probably start being reduced after champions die simply from being under the cursor.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UBA6zmK5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-16T19:01:46.140+0000) > > It will probably start being reduced after champions die simply from being under the cursor. So they have nerf to damage incoming???
KBAN5 (NA)
: Leagues reporting process is garbage
Well.. that is not a very nice thing to say to someone.. How about.. "Hey my friend.. we could really use your help over here!" I can promise you that this one will not lead to chat restriction, and also conveys the same message without being vulgar and rude..
QuZeed YT (EUW)
: Why Sett is the most balanced champ since Ornn
Or... Just maybe...you actually like the newest OP champ.. so you fool yourself into thinking he isn't.. J/K.. sett is cool. I have not seen an issue with him yet.
: Know whose voting what.
You will never learn and get better by quitting.. The only thing winning teaches.. is Hubris.. Good luck in your battle against the "Evil" people trying to actually improve.
: [Gameplay] You can't lifesteal off of Zyra's plants
Zyra's plants do not have health.. They have boxes for the amount of hits.. It is the same thing with Illoai's tentacles.. if they had a health bar you could get to the point that you one shot them easily.. so they made it take a certain amount of hits no matter what.. this is why lifesteal will not work on either,,
: This is by far the most fun iteration of URF to date, but... Kassadin.
This thread is hilarious because I only played a few games last night after work.. and was a kassadin and a jax.. I agree.. the random is not very random
SKT T1 JAX (EUNE)
: is my account banned?
It is either your internet bugging out... or the client has a bug.. reset your inet router... and run a repair on your client.. if you got banned you would get a pop up stating it.. and an email with the full reason ..
: > [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EyW1PrEx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-16T13:31:58.598+0000) > > Hourly employees.. paid to watch a 30 to 45 minute match.. > > So you want RIOT to pay someone probably what.. 10-15 $ a game? to watch replays? > > Ya never going to happen..it is not economically feasible..even at 5$ a game it would put them out of business.. No. I want the employee to watch replay with timestamps given by players, you genius...
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EyW1PrEx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-16T13:44:19.169+0000) > > No. I want the employee to watch replay with timestamps given by players, you genius... So how many of these time stamped games do you think a single employee could look at in an hour time span? 4 or 5 maybe..then you have to pay a supervisor to watch over these employee's .. pay for equipment for the employees to use(computers) etc.... pay for or build new space for these employees to work in..Pay to train them for at least a couple weeks before they can even start watching your time stamped replay.. All so they can watch to see if they can tell the difference between an anivia trolling with W and blocking team mates.. or if it is just someone who sucks.. Like I tried to explain in the first post.. you do not understand the scope of what you are asking for... and it would not be feasible for a company to sustain it..
Zullar (NA)
: Hunter's Talisman Changes to Increase Jungle Diversity
Blue/krug/red .. 3 camps gets you level 3.. all single target...scuttlers and a good gank... then go back/buy.. you should be lvl 4 and going for dragon.. by this time you can have cinderhulk.. or tiamat.. depending on champ, and AOE clear the rest of game.. So in conclusion.. I do not feel like a change is warranted... proper pathing for your type of jungler takes care of the situation.. If you are single target damage, and do not go for tiamat first after you upgrade your jungle item once.. you are most likely doing it very wrong.. there are a few champs who have a slightly different build order.. but for the most part this holds true
: What watching the league forums usually looks like.
Spoiled kid needs a belt to his butt...like most of the forums..
: Imagine an universe where ragequiters are getting punished...
Hourly employees.. paid to watch a 30 to 45 minute match.. So you want RIOT to pay someone probably what.. 10-15 $ a game? to watch replays? Ya never going to happen..it is not economically feasible..even at 5$ a game it would put them out of business..
YLgaming (OCE)
: i dont think perma ban was justified?
You harassed your own team member... and then taunted the opposing team.. The ban system was put in place for this exact reason... Do not feel bad.. I feel like the vast majority of the player base(including me) have had to learn this lesson..when RIOT says zero tolerance.. they mean it.
: Every game is a stomp fiesta
The state of the jungle right now has made it so that easily 9/10 games are extremely one sided.. Which ever jungler can convince his team to help him invade, is going to win 9 times out of 10.. RIOT needs to fix this... Also if you have a jungler that does not have the ability to effectively gank at level 3.. you are better off dodging then actually playing the game...
: Sett's actually making me enjoy league again after a year and a half
He is the first champ in a long time that is not broken.. strong, but if you know what your doing you can still deal with him effectively.
JL KS (NA)
: Low Elo Chat Be Like...
Pizza Hut: Don't worry we pinged your cell when you used our app... so we know exactly where you are and everything you said while our app was open..Thanks for the pics we downloaded from your phone..we will put them to "good" use.
Joe 2nd (EUNE)
: Is this toxic?
I do not think it is any different then most of the emotes...Maybe next time? or GOTCHA? basically the same thing.. toxicity comes from people actually using derogatory terms etc..
: 4 chests is too low for 150 champs and 1000 skin
LoL is by far the kindest game of its type when it comes to free stuff... By the time you hit level 40.. you have enough BE to get any 10 champs you want..and never spend a dime doing it
: > [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jOjNAvUn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-15T16:54:29.861+0000) > > I will never play you then I guess... shaco is usually my ban when I jungle.. why? you can abuse shaco by invading his traps
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jOjNAvUn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-15T17:08:58.419+0000) > > why? you can abuse shaco by invading his traps it is not about how well I do against shaco.. but for some reason my laners will die to him 3 times by the 5 minute mark.. and then say it is my fault, and I suck..
: Shaco only ranked grind stream?
I will never play you then I guess... shaco is usually my ban when I jungle..
: Ekko Jungle Matchups
the same people who counter a YI.. anyone with a hard CC any jungler without some sort of hard CC(which is the vast majority are going to have a very hard time with a YI or an ekko..
: Missing mission?
I have the same exact issue... I am assuming that there is a mission that has not been released yet?
: Fiddlesticks dev blog, it's... it's beautiful
This VGU could put him back into my played champ rotation.. it looks amazing I am waiting to see how his skins come out looking with the new graphics..
Ozuraios (NA)
: Sett Discussion(ok lets get this over with.)
The people I have seen use him in jungle have been decent players... Everyone I have seen take him top have been horrible players or he just cant hack it top with most people playing ranged champs up there now..
: Meet your new Jungler - No name yet, but this is artwork from Runeterra
A satyr Based jungler would be a good idea...give the champ the ability to jump walls similar to a talon or kayn in effectiveness. The champs ult could be she plays a flute and calls woodland creatures to overrun the position trampling the enemy..
Pika Fox (NA)
: Im pretty sure ADCs, Trynd, Yi and Jax are all doing just fine. Your late game hyper carries are still carrying and winning. This post is objectively false.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NFs2qiif,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2020-01-15T02:53:05.466+0000) > > Im pretty sure ADCs, Trynd, Yi and Jax are all doing just fine. Your late game hyper carries are still carrying and winning. This post is objectively false. you just completely missed the point of the post, and the argument you did give.. you have champs that are all rolling by level 6.. This is about game length being short and how that in turn makes late game champions a bad pick most of the time... the exception being a High Elo match..
: Let's be real, we all know it's the truth.
Naaahh.. They just hired way better cinematic team then who they hired for game programming..
: Jungle actually isn't getting autofilled. They are just polarized junglers who don't know how to adapt to early invades, and get stuck behind.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9KVo1YZ5,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-14T11:40:15.193+0000) > > Jungle actually isn't getting autofilled. They are just polarized junglers who don't know how to adapt to early invades, and get stuck behind. This is 100% wrong..nearly every game I play.. If I do not get autofilled to jungle.. whoever is in jungle, most certainly is.. in fact I have started queing pure fill just so I can get protected.. and actually play my role
: bro i saw your match history, don't complain about champions buddy. Your most recent ranked games consist of the scores- 0/14, 1/11, 0/8, another 1/11, 3/12, 0/7 and the one game you won you went 0/7 as well. udyr, master yi, kayn, and warwick are the junglers i've noticed you play and NONE of these champions are considered "late game scaling" with the exception of master yi (but master yi isn't that shit early or mid game anyways). in fact, udyr and warwick are two of the strongest early game junglers. Don't make excuses for your losses, it's not scaling that's the problem, it's YOU.
> [{quoted}](name=Wife In Lantern,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NFs2qiif,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2020-01-14T05:28:44.281+0000) > > bro i saw your match history, don't complain about champions buddy. > Your most recent ranked games consist of the scores- 0/14, 1/11, 0/8, another 1/11, 3/12, 0/7 and the one game you won you went 0/7 as well. > udyr, master yi, kayn, and warwick are the junglers i've noticed you play and NONE of these champions are considered "late game scaling" with the exception of master yi (but master yi isn't that shit early or mid game anyways). in fact, udyr and warwick are two of the strongest early game junglers. > Don't make excuses for your losses, it's not scaling that's the problem, it's YOU. First off "bro" I have not played in weeks.. my son has been trying to learn to play.. and as soon as I saw he tried to do ranked, I stopped him.. Secondly.. I am a sup main.. gold 4 if it actually matters that much to you..feel free to check my stats and win rates from s9 when I was actually playing. and none of that actually pertains to the original post about games being to short to allow scaling champions to make it to full build. SO.. thanks for the useless sidetrack
Keiaga (NA)
: ??? I'm getting all my data from NA. Why would you just assume I'm getting it from korea? Is it because any type of research is foreign to you? I don't know how you managed to misunderstand a single sentence so completely but what I'm saying is that 1. Hyper scaling champions are doing well in general, thus informing you that they're still relevant in the meta 2. Hyper scaling champions are still hyper scaling, indicated by their low winrates in very short games that steadily increase as the game goes on
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NFs2qiif,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T18:33:23.478+0000) > > ??? I'm getting all my data from NA. Why would you just assume I'm getting it from korea? Is it because any type of research is foreign to you? > > I don't know how you managed to misunderstand a single sentence so completely but what I'm saying is that > > 1. Hyper scaling champions are doing well in general, thus informing you that they're still relevant in the meta > 2. Hyper scaling champions are still hyper scaling, indicated by their low winrates in very short games that steadily increase as the game goes on once again I have to question your comprehension abilities.. Is english a foriegn language to you? again.. **if games do not make it to end game anymore because of the damage creep.. what good are scaling champs?** and FYI, if you check the fine print at all of the .GG sites.. they get thier winrate data from korean servers..something about not having enough NA data or some such BS.. But maybe you know a site that uses NA data.. if so, apologies
: How to take the enemy Jungler out of the game at level 1
The enemy jungler deserved to be taken out of the game.. how are you going to not ward river at start?
IVSakenz (NA)
: Riot has killed Scaling champs with Super Damage..
I do not think any of you actually read... This is about game length... Why would anyone play a scaling champ if your game is going to be over by the time your level 12 or 13? At no point did I say that if you actually get to 18 and full build that they are no good.. The point is games go to fast to ever get to 18
Keiaga (NA)
: If you bothered to do any research before posting, you'd find that the total winrates and the winrates-by-game-length of hyper scaling champions are still in-tact.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NFs2qiif,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-13T18:08:11.698+0000) > > If you bothered to do any research before posting, you'd find that the total winrates and the winrates-by-game-length of hyper scaling champions are still in-tact. Ya preach to me some more about winrate data collected from korean servers.. And ask If I bothered to do research? and then say winrate by game length, smdh... THE WHOLE POST IS ABOUT GAME LENGTH!!! What good is a scaling champion if people are assaulting base turrets at level 12?????
: Which 1 should be more punishable, Toxicity and flaming Or dirty inter Who intentionaly feed game ?
They are both toxic.. but flaming in chat is not the way to solve inting.. in fact the inters get "off" on making you mad.. so all that flaming only makes them do it more.. because now they know your game and probably whole day is ruined... and then you will get a ban on top of it.. you did exactly what that troll wanted you to do..and now your banned and he can move on to his next victim... Think about that next time you hit enter to start chatting...
: The irony of REPORT system and CHAT restriction.
So.. responding to a troll.. even when they started it.. does not matter.. you said things like.. "youre stupid" as just an example.. There is no defense you can use that makes a statement like that OK.. the other person could have called you every racist name in the book and according to RIOT.. you should not have responded.. They can be trolling and Inting the entire game... if you say that they are, you will get banned. sucks.. but it is fact.. Good luck in the future
: > [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hXfAxIBA,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-13T15:39:12.166+0000) > > nope your a quitter... and will get no where in life with that attitude. > > When you get knocked down.. you get up and try again.. > > Not roll over and play dead like a dog.. He's agreeing with you, dude. The TaLkInG lIkE tHiS is to mock OP.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hXfAxIBA,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-13T16:13:40.047+0000) > > He's agreeing with you, dude. The TaLkInG lIkE tHiS is to mock OP. My bad.. Did not know that was the sarcasm way to type things here apology
: AP Shyvana
Shyvana has always had a Mage build... It is just now they have an item that adds magic damage on hit scaling with AP.. which makes it more viable and less niche to play her that way. She is not the only champ that can scale with either AP or AD
Show more

IVSakenz

Level 78 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion