: Boards Moderation Discord
Is violence the only solution?
: I looked up the account that you wrote this post from and it hasn't played in 14 days, which I thought as a bit suspicious then I went [looking around and found this...](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/FwAxPAEO-every-time-i-play-your-game-i-get-banned). It seems I was right and your other account was banned. You really don't learn from your mistakes do you? That's pretty sad.
I stand up for what I believe in. It might be stupid, but I feel compelled to. Hope you had fun feeling superior over a complete stranger. I wish I had that gift.
Coopa123 (EUW)
: You can only embarrass yourself just like you're doing here. You're a very negative person bitching and complaining the entire time. People don't wanna play with you, Riot doesn't want you to play this game and now you're banned. After your 14 day ban it was very clearly stated that any further violation of the ToU or any kind of negativity will result in a permanent suspension. And here we are. You were negative and now you're banned. Riot set up a bunch of rules, you agreed to them, you broke them, now you're banned. > context means nothing right? Exactly. There is no reason or justification for you bitching throughout the entire game. Doesn't matter what the others said or did, you are the only one responsible for what you say. The "they started first" excuse stops working when you reach elementary school ... how old are you?
There were people that enjoyed playing with me. It's weird. It usually happens when we're winning. When we lose? IT'S HIS FAULT!
: It takes one game to get banned: Proof
Ugh.. The sad thing is, I got bullied by multiple people online. Multiple reports stack and they work. And apparently it doesn't even matter what you say. I wonder had I just zero if there would be any difference? Sometimes I wonder if life is worth living without meeting anyone else. The people I meet are clearly cruel and selfish, and yet I'm the only one that can tell them for what they are. People like Strange Doors think there is no wrong in the world. That the system supremely weeds out us bad seeds. I'd argue it attacks the heros. The few brave enough to stand up. It's tough to tell the difference between the heros and the crap! Might even take a brain.
: your argument is baseless. regardless if 1 player reports you or 9, riot only gets 1 notification. the bot looks at the chat log and if you are toxic, you get a punishment. that is how bans work the other 8 reports are MEANINGLESS
Has. This. Ever. Been. Verified? Ever?
: the security guard?
Can go to the president if you really wanted, but you'd need some muscle!
RallerenP (EUW)
: Nothing, but it wont change anything. You can go complain all you want, but you'll still be banned.
Perhaps we should do something to let Riot know we don't like being treated like we don't exist?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ice Sausage,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2gcIE5zj,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2017-11-16T14:43:56.986+0000) > > If so motivated, I can make my way there easily enough I feel. I'm just asking if I need to do something, There are a lot of problems in the world, one should prioritize. So tell me, junior, what do you plan to do once you get there? Hmm? I'm guessing it goes down like this: You: "Oh hi, my name is [insert your real life name here], uh... yeah... I just wanted to talk to someone about uh, like, uh... well... I was banned from League of Legends and uh..." Riot_Receptionist: "I'm sorry, sir. Those matters are not handled in person you will have to go through our player support system to resolve your issue..." You: "Bu..bu..bu..but muh account... see and uh..." Riot_Receptionist: "Again, sir, that is a matter for player support, have a good day, good bye" You: [breaks down and cries on the floor and is then escorted out of the building] "Bu...Bu..Bu...BUT MUH BAN! I have di...di...disdain" > Reading your words, YOU sound toxic! See how that works? One of us is banned for toxicity in game. Spoiler alert, it isn't me. So uh... think about that.
I had something else in mind.
: Well, I've been playing for 6+ years, so I guess keep waiting? I don't know. It's pretty easy to have self-control, that's part of being all-grown-up, you have to learn to be an adult... hopefully you get there someday.
Do you ever say things like, "report mid feeding" or "gg bot lane's trolling"?
: Reading is clearly not your strongest asset, so let me try this again. Bad CS isn't reportable (but you said you did well, so I wanted to assuage you of that notion) Losing is not, in and of itself, reportable. You acting like a child in chat and talking trash, abusing your teammates or just being generally negative IS reportablle. You were NOT banned for your behavior in one game and as I explained it is clear that this is regular behavior for you, so after a prolonged period of low to moderate toxicity you were banned. Take it like a man and use it as a learning experience.
I gave what I got... We can't all be passionless robots. You've already made up your mind haven't you. I can't wait until someone reports you.
: Reading is clearly not your strongest asset, so let me try this again. Bad CS isn't reportable (but you said you did well, so I wanted to assuage you of that notion) Losing is not, in and of itself, reportable. You acting like a child in chat and talking trash, abusing your teammates or just being generally negative IS reportablle. You were NOT banned for your behavior in one game and as I explained it is clear that this is regular behavior for you, so after a prolonged period of low to moderate toxicity you were banned. Take it like a man and use it as a learning experience.
I gave what I got... We can't all be passionless robots.
: When was your 14 day ban?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ice Sausage,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2gcIE5zj,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-16T14:26:42.481+0000) > > All you gotta do is get people to report for you! That's the real end game! I wouldn't address it... It only takes 1 report to trigger the system which will review the reported case. It doesn't matter who sent it in, it only matters that it was sent. If nothing is wrong, great! You're free to go.
I think it does matter man. Two games.... And fast too. I wonder if people lose and report others on the enemy team (like the 18/xx twitch that was destroying) does that factor at all? WHO KNOWS!!!!!!
: yep
Then you get it! Hence my entire argument!
: What about not playing for 2 weeks? Did you have a recent 2 week ban?
Yeah, I don't think it's my behavior. I don't take no shit. True. If I was reported before does that mean I can't be treated fairly ever again?
archerno1 (EUNE)
: "It takes one game to get banned" Posts chat logs from 2 games. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
2 chat logs, not sure which one did it. I got flamed in both - but you don't get to see the one where I wasn't flamed do you?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ice Sausage,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2gcIE5zj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-16T14:14:38.794+0000) > > Ugh... > > I'm so upset... > > I think I should sue honestly. > > I know I didn't articulate myself well, but I lose games! I guess if you're doing well, you'll lose half your games right? But those games I lose? I keep getting reported! Not every time, but sometimes I do! I CAN'T WIN 100% OF THE TIME GUYS PLEASE! You get reported because you're not pleasant to play with. As for you "doing well". In your last 20 games you went positive in 9 of them... your cs in many of your games (ones that you're not support) is, at times, dreadful, not even breaking 100 cs in 20-25 minute games. It's one thing to be bad at the game, that's totally okay, but when you're bad with a bad attitude and blame others... that makes you a really horrible person to play with and says a lot about your character.
My bad, so bad CS is reportable. Losing is reportable. What ISN'T reportable? I coulda sworn there was something!
Kei143 (NA)
: while it is possible to get banned in one game, your case isn't one of those cases. The reform card shows you 1-5 recent games of unacceptable behavior as examples, but it doesn't mean you were punished for 1 game alone.
I think it's the result of an entirely soulless and automated system. Like America!
: if you use chat regularly you **will** end up banned.
The game wouldn't be so bad... If not for the people... But that's *our* problem, not Riot... Then again people get salty in real life.
: >I think I should sue honestly. go for it you won't win but go for it! {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
It's all about evidence, but yeah... In *this* case I think I can defend myself.
: It takes one game to get banned: Proof
What's next? I wonder if missing an ult is reportable?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ice Sausage,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2gcIE5zj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-16T14:20:30.637+0000) > > I wonder, what's to stop someone like me from going to Riot Headquarters in person to voice their disdain? Because neither your mommy nor daddy will give you a ride or pay for your airfare to get to Riot HQ. Oh, forgive me for being presumptuous as it does appear that you're about 14 years old or so based upon your chat log. You very well may be an adult with a job and an education, but based upon your behavior in addition to the quote above I would have to conclude otherwise. You're clearly toxic and unpleasant to play with... sure you didn't say one of the triggering words for an instant ban, but I have a feeling that based upon the way you talk that you do this fairly regularly---a level of abuse that on the grand scale is in the low to moderate range... this would still facilitate a ban ultimately. It seems that the account you're posing on was also banned or you just mysteriously haven't played on it for 14 days... seems suspicious, regardless. The best advice that your parents likely didn't give you and someone, at some point, will tell you in life is: "Shut the fuck up", no, really... it's a good lesson. Play the game, don't chat. Other than saying "gg" or "good job", I haven't written in chat in years in this game... ACTUAL YEARS without chatting. It's really easy. Self-control is a wonderful thing and I believe you should try it sometime.
You're talking about Riot headquarters? In west Los Angeles? If so motivated, I can make my way there easily enough I feel. I'm just asking if I need to do something, There are a lot of problems in the world, one should prioritize. Reading your words, YOU sound toxic! See how that works?
: read the terms of service. it's all in there!
: JOKES ON ME! I WAS!
And she KEPT asking to report em, kept asking... Never stopped... Is that in the chat report? No? Hmmm
: Is it necessary for it to be so enigmatic? Do we have to guess? Or maybe it's a blatant misuse of the reporting system? I mean, am I the only one worried when he dies twice that he's going to get reported for "inting"?
: Those chats aren't too bad, but it could be kinda passive aggressive though I don't really know if those 2 games are worth a ban in itself. If you been banned from these 2 games, then it must of been also after you received some other punishments like chat restrictions or something. Maybe you getting chat restricted off of these would of been a bit more fair but if you already had those then maybe thats why they banned you. But no, I don't see these 2 games being a valid instant ban if you didn't really get punished before this.
Is it necessary for it to be so enigmatic? Do we have to guess? Or maybe it's a blatant misuse of the reporting system? I mean, am I the only one worried when he dies twice that he's going to get reported for "inting"?
: >All it takes to get banned is people teaming up on you. not how bans work
OMG do you actually know how bans work????
: It takes one game to get banned: Proof
All you gotta do is get people to report for you! That's the real end game! I wouldn't address it...
: It takes one game to get banned: Proof
I wonder, what's to stop someone like me from going to Riot Headquarters in person to voice their disdain?
: It takes one game to get banned: Proof
Ugh... I'm so upset... I think I should sue honestly. I know I didn't articulate myself well, but I lose games! I guess if you're doing well, you'll lose half your games right? But those games I lose? I keep getting reported! Not every time, but sometimes I do! I CAN'T WIN 100% OF THE TIME GUYS PLEASE!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Sigh...
Cant' argue with retards... No wonder the news outlets persist... Idiots man.
: Sigh...
I give up... You lost me at people being treated independently... Nine mother fuckers in a match... Try that shit irl...
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ice Sausage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-11-02T11:05:46.961+0000) > > Anyone else wanna justify treating people like shit? > > I'm sure irl there's no reason to treat another soul poorly... But my how we show ourselves in this game huh? Which arrives back at the original point, you were banned most likely because you were treating others like shit. Maybe you were attacked, I won't know, which in that case you should have 1. While defending yourself is okay, but don't fight/flame back by going down to the same levels as them. A ban will be valid if you respond toxicity with toxicity. 2. Report them.
Just curious... You're not even ranked. Like.. Not even placements... And yet you feel compelled to respond to me on the forums? Can you honestly claim you never once was toxic? (I'll bet my life you were an asshole more than once)
: Sigh...
I can't believe I have to argue this... Just don't treat me like shit! But then again, no one listens to that huh.
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=000a000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-02T11:22:47.198+0000) > > Because Riot maintains that '2 wrongs don't make 1 right' policy. > > And it makes sense here, because unless you get swat'ed or other more sever nonsense like legit death threats, otherwise it's highly unlikely that self defence is needed, therefore the rules are set that you can not fight back, as in, you do not use toxicity to fight back toxicity. The system also has some flexibility in-place to consider emotional frustration and things like having a bad day, so it's not that you will be instantly banned if you were to misbehave in response to another's bad mouthing. But if you as claimed, consistently get banned, this really means you've crossed the line FAR MORE than you think you'd done. Then why do they only release a one sided argument when you get banned? That's my primary issue, with these people trying to make money. I get banned, so it's assumed I'm a horrible right? I can tell by your rhetoric, you want me to burn for something... But who am I talking to? No one wants to admit it, but I'm talking to people just like you. Here. On these here forums... But that gets omitted? Why? I feel it should be displayed proudly! "Yo this guy was a dick! He called me names!" Instead Riot has made a system where you can report people and not have to worry about you being the worse person. Just release the entire transcript! I mean, the guy is getting banned amirite? I'm *SURE* he didn't react to anyone being just as bad as him! (Or her)
> [{quoted}](name=Ice Sausage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=000a0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-02T11:27:19.894+0000) > > Then why do they only release a one sided argument when you get banned? > > That's my primary issue, with these people trying to make money. I get banned, so it's assumed I'm a horrible right? I can tell by your rhetoric, you want me to burn for something... > > But who am I talking to? > > No one wants to admit it, but I'm talking to people just like you. Here. > On these here forums... > > But that gets omitted? Why? > > I feel it should be displayed proudly! "Yo this guy was a dick! He called me names!" > > Instead Riot has made a system where you can report people and not have to worry about you being the worse person. > > Just release the entire transcript! I mean, the guy is getting banned amirite? I'm *SURE* he didn't react to anyone being just as bad as him! (Or her) As dumb as people are, they aren't dumb when it comes to emotional shit. For instance, this last game I was getting raged at by a 3-man pre-made... But that kinda doesn't matter when all you see is "stop" "no" "no im not" "please" "whatever fuck off" "no not me personally" get me?
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ice Sausage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2017-11-02T11:13:48.715+0000) > > You're right. > > I got treated like shit and I gave back. > > My bad. > > Is that a surprise? Because Riot maintains that '2 wrongs don't make 1 right' policy. And it makes sense here, because unless you get swat'ed or other more sever nonsense like legit death threats, otherwise it's highly unlikely that self defence is ever needed, therefore the rules are set that you can not fight back, as in, you do not use toxicity to fight back toxicity. The system also has some flexibility in-place to consider bantering, emotional frustration and things like having a bad day, so it's not that you will just be instantly banned if you were to fight back in response to another's bad mouthing. But if you as claimed, consistently get banned, this really means you've crossed the line FAR MORE than you think you'd done.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=000a000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-02T11:22:47.198+0000) > > Because Riot maintains that '2 wrongs don't make 1 right' policy. > > And it makes sense here, because unless you get swat'ed or other more sever nonsense like legit death threats, otherwise it's highly unlikely that self defence is needed, therefore the rules are set that you can not fight back, as in, you do not use toxicity to fight back toxicity. The system also has some flexibility in-place to consider emotional frustration and things like having a bad day, so it's not that you will be instantly banned if you were to misbehave in response to another's bad mouthing. But if you as claimed, consistently get banned, this really means you've crossed the line FAR MORE than you think you'd done. Then why do they only release a one sided argument when you get banned? That's my primary issue, with these people trying to make money. I get banned, so it's assumed I'm a horrible right? I can tell by your rhetoric, you want me to burn for something... But who am I talking to? No one wants to admit it, but I'm talking to people just like you. Here. On these here forums... But that gets omitted? Why? I feel it should be displayed proudly! "Yo this guy was a dick! He called me names!" Instead Riot has made a system where you can report people and not have to worry about you being the worse person. Just release the entire transcript! I mean, the guy is getting banned amirite? I'm *SURE* he didn't react to anyone being just as bad as him! (Or her)
: Sigh...
I'm a puppet... I wish I didn't see the strings.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ice Sausage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-11-02T11:12:17.295+0000) > > I've seen people die... At the time it's fucking easy man! > > But now? I can't watch TV... I feel compelled to kill people that are hurting my friends... And I don't have many! > > Please help! > > No I don't want the voices to stop! I want to kill the right people! Why not follow me? I can do it better than Trump! In fact! I bet YOU can do better! And why not? How many people are below the president? > > Cut all that crap out and kill for me! I'll be president.. Or you! If you want to kill me... > > Have you killed anyone before? A lot of you have. I really think it's safe to assume that you really need some either breathing space or perhaps more severely, medical attention. Because you seem to be VERY mentally distraught, for 1 reason or the other. Health is important, whether it's in the gut or wherever. If it's seriously upsetting you like this, I advise strongly to seek professional attention.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2017-11-02T11:18:14.086+0000) > > I really think it's safe to assume that you really need some either breathing space or perhaps more severely, medical attention. Because you seem to be VERY mentally distraught, for 1 reason or the other. > > Health is important, whether it's in the gut or wherever. If it's seriously upsetting you like this, I advise strongly to seek professional attention. You're right.. How foolish of me... GL.
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2017-11-02T11:09:39.675+0000) > > Which arrives back at the original point, you were banned most likely because you were treating others like shit. > > Maybe you were attacked, I won't know, which in that case you should have > > 1. While defending yourself is okay, but don't fight/flame back by going down to the same levels as them. A ban will be valid if you respond toxicity with toxicity. > 2. Report them. You're right. I got treated like shit and I gave back. My bad. Is that a surprise?
> [{quoted}](name=Ice Sausage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2017-11-02T11:13:48.715+0000) > > You're right. > > I got treated like shit and I gave back. > > My bad. > > Is that a surprise? TO be truthful, I haven't made this clear... But the reason why I'm so worried isn't because of Riot... It's because of US! We're the reason we fail! And just like in your bronze promos.. NO ONE LISTENS! No one cares! They act like it, but do they cry? Do "they" go hungry? Who has the money? Why is it you do what you do? RL is just like League man, wake up!
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ice Sausage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-11-02T11:05:46.961+0000) > > Anyone else wanna justify treating people like shit? > > I'm sure irl there's no reason to treat another soul poorly... But my how we show ourselves in this game huh? Which arrives back at the original point, you were banned most likely because you were treating others like shit. Maybe you were attacked, I won't know, which in that case you should have 1. While defending yourself is okay, but don't fight/flame back by going down to the same levels as them. A ban will be valid if you respond toxicity with toxicity. 2. Report them.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2017-11-02T11:09:39.675+0000) > > Which arrives back at the original point, you were banned most likely because you were treating others like shit. > > Maybe you were attacked, I won't know, which in that case you should have > > 1. While defending yourself is okay, but don't fight/flame back by going down to the same levels as them. A ban will be valid if you respond toxicity with toxicity. > 2. Report them. You're right. I got treated like shit and I gave back. My bad. Is that a surprise?
: Sigh...
I've seen people die... At the time it's fucking easy man! But now? I can't watch TV... I feel compelled to kill people that are hurting my friends... And I don't have many! Please help! No I don't want the voices to stop! I want to kill the right people! Why not follow me? I can do it better than Trump! In fact! I bet YOU can do better! And why not? How many people are below the president? Cut all that crap out and kill for me! I'll be president.. Or you! If you want to kill me... Have you killed anyone before? A lot of you have.
: Sigh...
I can't say I blame you for not arguing me... I'm not wrong.
: Sigh...
Sometimes Kings kill... But we don't follow kings anymore... Who do you follow? It's not a king right? OF COURSE NOT LOL... What are you a slave? Nah man, you work at some shit store, owned by a corporation, and when you call them they defer you to some foreign place where they read off of pages. YOU'RE FREE BRO!
: Sigh...
Anyone else wanna justify treating people like shit? I'm sure irl there's no reason to treat another soul poorly... But my how we show ourselves in this game huh?
: Sigh...
Follow the sword into the fire... To arrive at Orion you must pass through the stomach... Ugh... I think I'm crazy too... Find the "dark particle" I DONT EVEN KNOW WTF THAT MEANS?!?!!
: Sigh...
Not the only one but I am still rare...
: > [{quoted}](name=Tsunderella,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-02T10:31:37.048+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Anything else? Imagine a future society coming to an alien world... It's covered in cold ice, but these people are persistent. They dig. They keep digging until they find layers upon layers of silicon. You can tell stories... By mouth. Or you can be found under the ice. In 0s and 1s... Christians...
> [{quoted}](name=Ice Sausage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-02T10:48:20.606+0000) > > Anything else? > > Imagine a future society coming to an alien world... It's covered in cold ice, but these people are persistent. They dig. > They keep digging until they find layers upon layers of silicon. > > You can tell stories... By mouth. > > Or you can be found under the ice. In 0s and 1s... > > Christians... Maybe I'm wrong... But I feel certain I'm not the only given this message. So many religious idiots in the word, and when God speaks they act like it's psychosis. Meh, maybe they're right! I hope so... It's not nice, what I've seen.
: {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Tsunderella,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxU0qe7X,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-02T10:31:37.048+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Anything else? Imagine a future society coming to an alien world... It's covered in cold ice, but these people are persistent. They dig. They keep digging until they find layers upon layers of silicon. You can tell stories... By mouth. Or you can be found under the ice. In 0s and 1s... Christians...
Show more

Ice Sausage

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion