Pxerkza (EUNE)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywFDjwJvfow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzyZ9uBZLj4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUxdoGn2OVA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OooKRrPvz4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYCBzNC0yCw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pIWFKQ9N94 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plC9Fp62hfw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kSjJIpqt5U&t=3m55s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUcUSlwzVM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBnPSgfjPaU i can continue stop pretending like the game was never about damage none of you actually realize what the game was like back in the day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3_jBJ42BWA stop looking at the past through rose tinted glasses the game isn't the problem why you suck you suck because you don't care to improve at the game tanks starting with 100 armor wasn't better ads buying red pot and gaining 150 hp and 20 ad to guarantee first blood at lvl 1 wasn't better 110 ad with ferver wasn't better buying all gold gen items and being a walking bag of gold as a support player because you are the only one that has to buy wards wasn't better the junglers ignoring their jungle and sleeping on lanes because they were glorified supports wasn't better the same verbal diarrhea every damn day you guys have been crying about damage meta since season 2 unbelievable ...
I've been playing this game since 2013. I on and off supported from then to 2016, where I just went to being a support main. I've watched as I slowly went from being able to actually protect my adc to watching as my adc dies before I can even press a button. Every meta was a damage meta. Tank meta was even a damage meta, as they had to buff damage to deal with tanks before they decided to just nerf tanks. This meta is an even worse damage meta. Before, you had the chance to do something. Getting jumped on or pulled wasn't a death sentence. Now? Now you have to hope like hell you can survive the first minute of the game to be able to even be able to do something at all the rest of the game. Sure, every meta had that chance to see someone get one shot. But at least back then it wasn't every single game and you could usually laugh at it. Back then getting one shot by a Nidalee spear was actually funny after you got over the shock/anger. Now it's just annoying and tilt-inducing. Back then supports were useful. Now it feels like you have to be Brand, Lux, or Morgana and go full ap since Riot keeps trying to find ways to nerf shield supports. Hell, Lux got her shield nerfed recently because when Riot last did shield nerfs, Lux wasn't played almost exclusively support like she is now. Back then we had actual defenses, runes and masteries that worked together. Now we have some weird shit that just gives us damage in some way, shape, or form that makes it even harder to stay alive. Back then tanks didn't go tank and 100-0 you. Now that's almost all you see, a tank 100-0'ing someone. And I mean actual tanks, not bruisers. Yes, damage has always existed. No, it hasn't been such a problem back then as it is now. If we've been looking at the past with rose tinted glasses, holy FUCK how did we miss years of nothing but one shots? Because I don't remember playing a game of SR back in 2015 and watching my adc get grabbed and popped at level 1 like I see now.
Bouwer (EUW)
: An item is a permanent buff in battle that will be present throughout the entire game. 2 gold is a reroll than can turn out to be nothing. Oh well. League is 9 years old an TFT a month. I'm sure it will get better.
> [{quoted}](name=Bouwer,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=mFPyYyMb,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-20T21:20:55.637+0000) > > An item is a permanent buff in battle that will be present throughout the entire game. > 2 gold is a reroll than can turn out to be nothing. > Oh well. League is 9 years old an TFT a month. I'm sure it will get better. If by better, you mean worse... Yep! It will get better!
: Account Hacked, Banned for third party use.
I'm guessing you want help with this based on your title, but those of us here can't really help. You'll need to send in a support ticket.
: there is no 100% guarantee yes you can put in a ticket, but the result my not be a ban (going straight into ban territory requires some pretty bad stuff) unless that person is a repeat offender and has already had a recent 14day suspension, the chances of them getting a perm ban are unlikely (as mentioned above. you can skip punishment tiers; but doing so means that serious rules were broken)
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure threatening physical harm to someone is taken very seriously and is given a 14 day ban.
: Mobile app game!
It's been said somewhere that Riot has said they wont be turning tft into a mobile game.
: project jinx is honestly very disappointing
You do realize ALL the project skins are mostly just shades of grey and another color? Yi is yellow/orange and grey, Ashe is blue and grey, Fiora is pink(?) and grey, Katarina is red(?) and grey, Vi is orange or gold and grey... If you're gonna complain about one skin being mostly just shades of one color, might wanna look at all the other project skins, 'cause it's a running theme from the beginning.
: A guy doesn't lose any HP bug/cheat TFT
I'd recommend sending in a support ticket as well just in case it was the person scripting. If he really was scripting, I'm pretty sure Riot can still tell even if he did disable it. And if it really is just a bug, then at least we know Riot knows about it.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=S9 trashseason,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ExyAnT8R,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-12T00:18:09.092+0000) > > Not all regions are like this one though. That why NA can't win competitively, this region caters trolls with low intellect and adaptability. > > Like i said, the punishment was warranted. However, I am an honest person hence why I told that team and why I chose this summoner name. I'm not sure what you are implying. Isn’t Korea the region that if you don’t give mid blue they int?
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ExyAnT8R,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T01:25:33.686+0000) > > Isn’t Korea the region that if you don’t give mid blue they int? Yes, actually, it is. Watch any video/stream of someone in Korea jungling, and watch as the mid laner ints and/or afks because the jungler didn't give them the second blue buff even though they were 0/5.
: The issue lies in directly affecting game play, not someone calling out someones actions.
Usually when people are feeding/trolling to the point it's blatantly obvious, they get caught quickly. I can't explain why others that are don't get caught other than assuming people aren't reporting correctly or reporting the person at all. But when it's not obvious? Yeah, it's going to take awhile because a Rioter actually has to sit down and watch the game(s) to decide if the person really was inting/trolling. I'd like to note that it's actually been stated by a Rioter, I think it was Tantram, that they're trying to make a way for the system to catch inting/trolling. However it's nearly impossible due to people reporting players who aren't inting/trolling, or reporting them incorrectly. If players who aren't feeding are being reported, then a system can't be trusted to not grab them by accident all because someone got upset someone had a bad game. You can speak all you want in chat. You even swear in chat! Riot doesn't give a fuck. It's when you're negatively impacting the game that it becomes a problem. Asking someone to stop once wont get you punished, hell it probably wont even be counted if it's just once. But when all you're doing is repeating the same thing, it becomes a problem. You're bringing attention to the feeder and away from the game. You're negatively impacting the game by constantly calling out someone who's feeding. If they're having a bad game, suggest how to fix it politely/neutrally. "Hey, getting some armor/mr may be good." Is fine. "Get some amor/mr you fucking idiot(s)." Is not. And if they don't want to take your advice, then don't give them anymore. And don't put them down, either. If they're having a bad game then calling them out on it will only make them play worse. Until people can fix their attitudes, a lot of the "feeding/trolling" can't be fixed because a lot of it isn't even feeding or trolling, it's people having a bad game and someone being so offended they have to be a jerk about it rather than trying to help in a calm and actually helpful manner.
: Yeah shield supports are so bad... https://i.ibb.co/Wvs7csW/EBF315-DE-A68-D-41-D3-AC9-A-B01-FBC445-DCD.png
Yes, because me mentioning the upcoming Blitz and Renekton buffs that will literally fuck over shield supports that aren't on live servers yet is totally going to be shown in current win rates.
: Nothing feels worse than loving a champion who isn't on Riot's favorite list
Nothing feels worse than watching Riot nerf shield supports again. Can't wait for those Renekton and Blitz changes to make it to live and make my ability to support even worse than it already is.
kriegnes (EUW)
: why are we getting tft and lol updates at the same time??
Because it's all on the same client, so in the long run it's easier to just take down the client for a mass update for their many different gamemodes over taking the client down for one mode, and then taking the client down completely for another mode.
: How that is raging?!?!? I was literally just defending myself for people harassing me. You can only see my part of the conservation not what these people were saying/doing to me for me to respond that way.
You can defend yourself by muting, not by arguing in the chat. You, Teemo, Lucian, and Swain weren't the only ones in that game, there was 6 other people, 1 of them being on your own team. There was no reason for you to keep stoking the fire and making that one players experience even worse, or making the enemy teams experience worse if anything was brought into all chat. If you decide to make a new account then you need to mute, report, move on. Don't sit there arguing or calling for reports.
Kazekiba (NA)
: 2 week bans are the last step before a Perma. There is no gap, no failsafe, no Cooldown either. If you ever get a 2 week ban, any and all mess-ups and bans for the rest of the life of the account is permanent. you flamed in ranked games, you drop constant f-bombs in the forum post, and then you expect anyone to want to talk to you on Discord or play with you .... Good luck buddy
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8aaL9r3Y,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-09T17:16:06.881+0000) > > 2 week bans are the last step before a Perma. There is no gap, no failsafe, no Cooldown either. > If you ever get a 2 week ban, any and all mess-ups and bans for the rest of the life of the account is permanent. > That's incorrect. You can come down from a 2 week ban, but it takes literal MONTHS of good behavior to do so. Most people don't manage that, but there's a few players who have.
: > [{quoted}](name=Icy Hot Shoto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ExzFcENc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-09T01:16:43.464+0000) > > First game: Calling for reports, saying you're going to report someone, telling someone to shut up, and just being rude in general to someone. > > Second game: Again calling for reports, arguing with your Malphite, calling Yi useless was most likely also grabbed for this. > > You were told when you had your 14 day ban that the next punishment would be a perma. You were rude in both games shown, calling for reports, and arguing. All of which are punishable. Thus your perma is deserved and will not be removed. > > All it takes is one report to flag the system, you don't need to spend any time in your game asking for others to report someone. I also suggest, if you make a new account, to just do you what you told your Shen to do and just mute whoever is being toxic. > > Mute, report, move on. If they're inting then you do your best to ignore them. Sitting there arguing or being passive aggressive wont help anything. my two week ban was resolved to a 25 game chat ban, I called yi useless who was on the other team in my own team chat to let them know not to focus him. Sure I could have better worded the statement but what I don't understand is where the toxicity is. I ask for reports on people who simply afk stand in base and rage at my team. You say the perma was deserved. The perma wasn't deserved at all. If anything after my second ban was reduced to a chat ban instead of a 2 week ban it most certainly isn't worthy of a perma. The shear fact that perma banning an account instead of perma banning the ability to chat is beyond me. I wasn't rude at all to my teammates in either game, other than the malphite and rengar who afk'd flamed my other lanes and int'd into the enemy telling me that they had other accounts to play on so they weren't worried.
If your ban was reduced to a 25 game chat ban, you need to contact support about that one, as they're the only ones who can fix that and explain what happened. I don't know what was said between you and Riot for that to be reduced, nor does any regular player here, so only Riot can help. Note that if you get the Blitz bot, you need to ask for a human. It can also sometimes take a couple days to get a response. Assuming you're correct and depending on your agreement, then this would've been a 2 week ban, as constantly arguing and asking for reports is punishable. It creates a negative environment for those not involved in the toxicity and are just trying to play the game. Just because someone is afking doesn't give you the right to yell at them or tell others to report them. It doesn't make them play, and in fact they will just stay there to edge you on if they never planned to play in the first place. Seeing as they said they had other accounts, they had no intention to even play and just wanted to piss some people off. Riot doesn't do perma chat bans anymore. Chat bans used to stack, but people would turn to inting and trolling when they couldn't type, so they removed that.
Rioter Comments
: I don't understand my perma ban, can i please get assistance with this from a riot employee ?
First game: Calling for reports, saying you're going to report someone, telling someone to shut up, and just being rude in general to someone. Second game: Again calling for reports, arguing with your Malphite, calling Yi useless was most likely also grabbed for this. You were told when you had your 14 day ban that the next punishment would be a perma. You were rude in both games shown, calling for reports, and arguing. All of which are punishable. Thus your perma is deserved and will not be removed. All it takes is one report to flag the system, you don't need to spend any time in your game asking for others to report someone. I also suggest, if you make a new account, to just do you what you told your Shen to do and just mute whoever is being toxic. Mute, report, move on. If they're inting then you do your best to ignore them. Sitting there arguing or being passive aggressive wont help anything.
: can I request riot for per chat ban me
Move the chat box off screen. Mute everyone at the start of the game so you're not compelled to scream at the people who are toxic in chat. That's all you really can do, as Riot does not do permanent chat bans due to people racking up chat restrictions and then trolling/inting games because they couldn't speak. And if you can't control yourself enough to not type, how can Riot know you're not going to start inting/trolling?
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Icy Hot Shoto,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=F8Nb1dIn,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-08T22:13:22.018+0000) > > If stacking isn't a problem, then why is it that when any champ that needs mana gets 2 SoS, suddenly they become annoying as hell if your team doesn't onshot them first? Maybe because the problem are the champions themselves? Food for thought.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=F8Nb1dIn,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-08T23:34:43.615+0000) > > Maybe because the problem are the champions themselves? Food for thought. If it was the champion, then even just one SoS would make them impossible to deal with. But one SoS and they can be dealt with fine. Two makes it nearly impossible if you can't get them out of the fight first.
Febos (EUW)
: I strongly disagree with this. The problem isn't stacking items. The problem is how only a few items are worth making in the first place. Repeated items are still taking up 1 item slot. That is one less item slot for something else. All we need is the other options to be more appealing. Also, you're forgetting an important factor. What if I'm only offered item parts that combine into the same thing? Why shouldn't I be allowed to use them in the same champion? *** To reiterate. In my opinion, they should either change or buff the other options first, then consider nerfing the "meta items". Stacking isn't a problem. Cursed Blade, Guardian Angel, Redemption, etc, all those items are sub-par compared to Guinsoo, Shojin and Locket, for example.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=F8Nb1dIn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-08T17:09:25.348+0000) > The problem isn't stacking items. The problem is how only a few items are worth making in the first place. > If stacking isn't a problem, then why is it that when any champ that needs mana gets 2 SoS, suddenly they become annoying as hell if your team doesn't onshot them first? 2 SoS on a Pyke is a PROBLEM when he's nonstop stunning. People aren't doing it because their aren't better items to use, they're doing it because it makes Pyke stun _nonstop_. That is annoying to the point it pisses people off because most often the Pyke managed to get angled in a way he stuns most/all of your team. 2 SoS on Lucian has him dashing all over the place, making it hard for your team to get him, especially if your team is mostly melee. 2 SoS on Lulu is nonstop ulting champions, which can sometimes have _2 champions_ Lulu ulted at once. People aren't stacking it because it's the only good item, they're stacking it because it makes it annoying as all hell to fight against them.
byczejaja (EUNE)
: One character more than it should be.
I think the reason it does that is because someone might want the champion, so it gives you the chance to sell something in your sideboard instead of just cashing in the champ. Could be fixed by Riot making the other bottom corner into a carousel spot, where the champ gets tossed if you grab from the carousel with the sideboard full.
: I think SoS is due for a nerf in general, the only champs that DON'T abuse it are ones like vayne that it literally doesn't work on.
> [{quoted}](name=Partholonian,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=HmwM1oP8,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-07-06T22:32:56.784+0000) > > I think SoS is due for a nerf in general, the only champs that DON'T abuse it are ones like vayne that it literally doesn't work on. When a champ only has one, it's not as bad personally. Annoying, yes, but not annoying to the point it makes you want to leave the game.
CurS1VE (NA)
: Riot plz Change item max from 3 to 2
And maybe make it so you can't do double of the same item. I saw a Pyke with just 2 SoS, and he was stunning basically every 3rd auto attack. That was broken as hell and made the entire game completely unfun for myself and those I was playing with.
: I hope you're right.
> [{quoted}](name=tigerknight2013,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=pN606obV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T02:26:09.070+0000) > > I hope you're right. Considering these changes are supposed to drop on 9.14, and we're only on 9.13, we have to wait for the next patch.
TrenixPL (NA)
: Seems like someone lost and got taunted by a little legend and hence this post was created, lol.
> [{quoted}](name=TrenixPL,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=1kXKzsrR,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-04T19:56:21.486+0000) > > Seems like someone lost and got taunted by a little legend and hence this post was created, lol. Seems like hearing the noise of the Silverwing get's _extremely aggravating_ after only a few seconds. As "cute" as it's supposed to be, for me it's too high pitched and will actually give me a headache if I hear it for only a few seconds.
Rioter Comments
: Can't you just create a shop and put items there where we have to buy them with gold? Simple way than finding it on drops. I mean the drops are fine, but at least add some spice with the eco system.
> [{quoted}](name=Shleelpboy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=Py1EGTAt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-02T20:22:20.668+0000) > > Can't you just create a shop and put items there where we have to buy them with gold? > > Simple way than finding it on drops. > > I mean the drops are fine, but at least add some spice with the eco system. Because then Riot either has to heavily increase gold gain, or you have to choose between champs or items. And unless you want to be that person with one champion the entire first round, most people are going to buy champions over items. If they would change it as people keep saying to, guaranteed drop from minions with the item you get being random, then there wouldn't be an issue. Unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, drops are not fine. Having only one item that you got from the _starting carousel_ after the first minion rounds end while your opponent has 2-3 items with one being a complete item _is not fine_.
: Some bozo thought a 2.5s+ AoE stun on an Assassin that can remove aggro during the fight was a good idea. Edit: a ***2 star*** assassin at that
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=L7FBasyv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:26:43.707+0000) > > Some bozo thought a 2.5s+ AoE stun on an Assassin that can remove aggro during the fight was a good idea. Probably the same person who thought having the chance to get no items from minions was a good idea.
: I think this is a good point, if twisted treeline has ranked with its small playerbase, then why not have it in aram. You could even add the ban feature specifically for ranked since a lot of people don't want it in regular aram
> [{quoted}](name=Keiski,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=in2pogJc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T20:08:18.535+0000) > >You could even add the ban feature specifically for ranked since a lot of people don't want it in regular aram I'm sorry, but where did you get that from? A LOT of us want bans back in aram. I've seen more people asking for them back than I've seen people saying to never bring them back.
Sukishoo (NA)
: "Fixed" nothing to "fix" when it was intended in order to help the server stay stable.
Actually, it was a fix. Because it was an issue with the NA servers starting the games that they literally needed to make a fix for, [as can be read here.](https://twitter.com/RiotSapMagic/status/1144110457097084934) But clearly their fix didn't work like they expected it to.
Rioter Comments
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: Yeah, thx for all the context you gave us in your post (aka 0).
You can literally just google "Etika" and you can get info on him and how he died. The OP shouldn't have to put in their post how he died or anything, seeing as this is supposed to be an appreciation/thank you thread, not going "hey this guy did this and died."
: > [{quoted}](name=Icy Hot Shoto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y7RRp4ig,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T03:00:30.667+0000) > > Sadly mental hospitals will release you shortly after you arrive if you show "good behavior" depending on why you're there. At least the New York ones will. > > I was in one for a similar reason as Etika. All I had to do was take my meds, tell the doctor that I was fine and mentally stable, and participate in their "social events". I was released 5 days later because I didn't act out and did what they wanted me to do. > > It sucks, and they should make sure you're actually fine and not just listen when you cheerily say, "oh yeah I'm 100% fine!" But they don't. They just let you go with a note saying you need to see a therapist or with a scheduled appointment for a therapist. :/ Yup.. I ran into this when my daughter was having similar issues. We luckily had a really good therapist that would be completely honest with us and make himself available whenever we needed him. When it came to the point that we were considering a temporary hospitalization, he supported it but gave us all the facts. These places are out there to get your insurance money. They cover the bureaucratic necessities and drug you up, then ship you out once they have fleeced you. They dont put a whole lot of effort into actually making sure you are mentally stable. Young people who go into these facilities can often come out worse than before because associating with people who have similar and worse problems actually exacerbates the issue. We decided to just keep our daughter at home and be annoyingly diligent at monitoring her until she was better. I should clarify that this isnt the case for EVERY facility. There are great institutions out there that truly care and work hard to help their patients. Unfortunately those places are usually privately owned and either no covered by your insurance, or just super expensive even with insurance. My suggestion to anyone having an issue with depression or self harm is to first find yourself a good psychologist to talk to. Talking to someone who understands exactly how you feel and why can be a HUGE help. A good doctor will then help you decide how you can best deal with the issue, and if you need to go into a hospital for a little bit, they can help you find one that will give you the best care you can afford.
> My suggestion to anyone having an issue with depression or self harm is to first find yourself a good psychologist to talk to. Talking to someone who understands exactly how you feel and why can be a HUGE help. A good doctor will then help you decide how you can best deal with the issue, and if you need to go into a hospital for a little bit, they can help you find one that will give you the best care you can afford. Just want to add on to this, and it's going to sound weird/awkward, but talking about this stuff to people who are dealing with it can actually be just as, if not more, helpful than talking to those who don't. Talk to a psychologist definitely, but if you have a friend who's in a similar position as you and is fine and willing to talk with you about it, talk to them too. It sounds dumb I know, but I have a friend who is in a similar mental situation as me and us talking to each other helps both of us when we can't get into our doctors.
: He was a great streamer I really enjoyed watching for many years. He will be missed. This goes to show mental health is something not to be taken lightly. I was always surprised he was released from the mental hospital after he made threats about suicide in his apartment when the police first took him. He obviously wasn't well then, and it got much worse once they let him out.
Sadly mental hospitals will release you shortly after you arrive if you show "good behavior" depending on why you're there. At least the New York ones will. I was in one for a similar reason as Etika. All I had to do was take my meds, tell the doctor that I was fine and mentally stable, and participate in their "social events". I was released 5 days later because I didn't act out and did what they wanted me to do. It sucks, and they should make sure you're actually fine and not just listen when you cheerily say, "oh yeah I'm 100% fine!" But they don't. They just let you go with a note saying you need to see a therapist or with a scheduled appointment for a therapist. :/
: lol, why is this so much more disturbing and eye-tiring than it was in the anime? XD
Because it's a repeating gif that goes on forever instead of just a few seconds in the anime. :p
: Why did my fellow summoner get banned ??
First, as he had chat restrictions before, that chat log is punishable for a ban. If this is a perma ban, then he recently had a 14 day ban and knew full well next step would've been a perma. He spent most the game arguing with his team, which doesn't solve anything and only creates a toxic environment for those who aren't arguing or being toxic. If this is a 14 day ban, then he needs to stop arguing and just start muting. Also, account sharing isn't allowed. Your friend should've made his own account, still should make his own account. Lastly, good behavior doesn't exempt you from the rules. Trying to get better at the game doesn't exempt you from the rules. Trying to better yourself doesn't exempt you from the rules. Want to show Riot your trying to get better? Don't be toxic. Mute players when they start being toxic or /mute all when the game starts. Don't respond to toxic behavior. If it's not helpful and not neutral/kind, don't say anything. Saying "They're a heavy ap team, maybe by some magic resist?" is different then saying, "why the fuck are you building armor? They're a fucking magic team dumbass. Build mr idiot."
: I'm Disappointed Over the New Battle Boss Skins
Even in video games with bosses that are good characters gone bad, theirs usually more to them than just color changes and a new outfit. Qiyana and Yasuo do not remind me of a boss at all. If anything, they'd be a side enemy group leader. And those guys aren't always bosses. Qiyana honestly does look like Riot decided to finally try and milk Bowsette, and Yasuo just looks like they took Odyssey Kayn and slapped him onto Yasuo to me.
: Is this a joke or do people actually consider that item op? The only op part about it is not checking to see if your opponent has it and then finding it out too late when you're tower diving. It's annoying... not op. If they could add something to make it more obvious that someone has a stopwatch, that would probably fix a lot of things.
Considering this is Memes & Games... I'd assume it's mostly a joke.
: My friends' and I accounts were hacked.
If this is true and you guys really are being hacked, you and your friends need to send in a support ticket each immediately. Don't wait to get banned before doing it. Change your passwords to your accounts(if you can still access them) and your email addresses used for them. Run a virus and malware scan.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2QwVavWh,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-22T20:15:49.099+0000) > > ARAM only accounts are definitely real and a huge problem. I have to wait 7-10 minutes to cycle through the few people who play solo or one of two aram only premades. If the pbe wasn't insane I would definitely hop on that but for now I've made a smurf and it's great not having to play against the same S tiers every game. They almost never exist, unless youre trying to say players who primarily play aram are aram accounts. Rerolls are the primary reason you see S tiers, as youre almost guaranteed to see 2 S tiers/game simply due to rerolls.
I can tell you right now, I've had MANY times where my entire team(including myself) rerolled twice... and STILL got shit champions. Just because you reroll twice doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get those high tier aram champions. Those who do are, fun fact, usually aram accounts. Also there's a difference between aram accounts and aram-only accounts. Aram-only accounts ONLY have those high tier, "omg this will 100% win me this aram cause it's aram op" champs and will often get those champs multiple times in a row. If they get the free week they either reroll or dodge if someone with their opop champ doesn't trade or their reroll doesn't go in their favor. Aram accounts have all/almost all champions unlocked and can be seen playing OTHER game modes. Whether it be SR normals, SR ranked, Twisted Treeline normals or ranked, bot games, or even the rotating game modes that aren't on Howling Abyss a lot more than aram-only accounts.
: from my experience in matches there are simply 2 types of players the tilted and the un tilted EVERYONE breaks the rules as far as having a disgusting mouth with they're keyboard. the un tilted don't come in with an attitude or shaming before anything actually happens, the tilted simply do before anything. THATS IT> any serious ranked match and when things go south people will talk shit, so why are we making the wounds deeper and worst by punishing them if anything they like me are victim to players simply being BAD at the game.
Just because they're playing bad doesn't give you the right to get on their case. That doesn't make them play any better. In fact it makes them play worse. If you can't control your anger in a game, don't play that game until you can learn how to control it.
: whenever i carried a match. enemy players in all chat ALWAYS requested reports were they're accounts penalized? nope name calling isn't allowed but its showcased in perhaps 98% of my matches in some shape or form completely unavoidable which brings me back to this ban being way too harsh. It wasn't like i was making death threats or homo slurs
> [{quoted}](name=bathedinharmony,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6iYKwX1k,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-21T21:26:46.972+0000) > > whenever i carried a match. enemy players in all chat ALWAYS requested reports were they're accounts penalized? nope > name calling isn't allowed but its showcased in perhaps 98% of my matches in some shape or form completely unavoidable which brings me back to this ban being way too harsh. It wasn't like i was making death threats or homo slurs If people aren't reporting those people, then they're not going to get punished. You got reported for your behavior. You got punished for it. And you also don't know that half those players didn't get punished. Unless you're tossing zt-words and phrases, you get chat restrictions first before getting banned, which you should already know. So many of them could be, or have gone through, a chat restriction at this point. But if you want to follow the "they did so I can" mentality, you'll never fix yourself. Just because they do it doesn't mean it's allowed. Follow the rules and maybe you wont get punished.
: Please unban my account, overall behavior system is WAAY too harsh i think
First of all: Spending money doesn't protect you from getting banned. I have all the legendary skins, and if I get banned then I get banned. Having them doesn't make me superior to anyone else and above the rules. Secondly: >bathedinharmony: trist go afk Telling someone to go afk isn't allowed. >bathedinharmony: stfu bathedinharmony: fkign troll ass team Telling people to stfu, or claiming they're trolls and swearing at them isn't allowed. >bathedinharmony: ur so trash son bathedinharmony: both r%%%%%ed bathedinharmony: report all these losers bathedinharmony: ur all trash Name calling, asking for reports also isn't allowed. Not to mention game 2 was mostly you putting someone on your team down. All of this would've gotten you punished, and soon after a 14, the perma is deserved since you couldn't learn the first 3 times. Third: As you had a 14 day recently, you were warned then that the next punishment would be a perma. A 14 day ban is Riot's last chance at letting you learn that what you're doing isn't allowed. If you can't learn, Riot doesn't want you here. Lastly: It's a free game. Riot can't stop people from making new accounts. But they'd rather you not if you can't learn to not break their rules.
HliNtsev (NA)
: Perma Ban with no chance of reform
You don't get banned for cussing. You can say fuck as many times as you fucking want and Riot doesn't give a giant fuck at fucking all. Fuck. What you can't do is swear at others. Going, "fuck this Ezreal" or "fuck this stupid bitch" will get you punished. So saying you got punished for swearing means you've been swearing at others and Riot punished you for it. And unless you used a ZT word/phrase, you've had at least one chat restriction and one 14 day ban before your perma. You knew a perma was up next, but still chose to ignore that warning. Throwing out how much money you spent doesn't do anything, by the way. Spending money doesn't make you look like a God or mean that you should be above the law. Break the rules, get punished. You broke the rules and got punished.
Arakadia (NA)
: These artist neither need reference for this kind of pose nor is it realistic for them to get a fake gun, set up a super strong blowing fan that will blow a jacket just the way they want it to, and sit in the incredibly uncomfortable leaning back pose she is holding there that realistically could only be held for a few moments. it would be much more difficult then you think to get all the props together and try to set up this whole composition in the real world rather than just draw it out. Especially when we know Riot goes through a variety of sketches where they already picked the pose and composition. And considering none of them probably have her body type, there is even less of a reason when these people are usually masters of perspective and anatomy.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1lAQAY5J,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T04:20:09.389+0000) > > And considering none of them probably have her body type, there is even less of a reason when these people are usually masters of perspective and anatomy. If they're "masters" of perspective and anatomy, why does her back and neck look broken? Riot doesn't always use set artists. They will commission their splash arts from different artists, and they don't always get stuff right. Just because you do something for a living, doesn't mean you're 100% perfect at it or that you can get it right every single time. Riot could've had the artist make Caitlyn's back straighter which would've helped with the neck, hell they could've done a straight SIDE VIEW and they wouldn't have the issue with her neck, and they still could've got what they were aiming for. You don't need to bend your back into an awkward angle to hold or shoot a gun. If you are, you're holding it wrong. Leaning back also isn't that awkward if you're sitting on a comfortable stool, and can be held for a few seconds to get a quick picture. You don't need to do an entire photo shoot to get a picture to use as a reference. All you need is an easy to see picture that is close enough to what you want that someone can use it to make what you want. It's why it's called a reference and not a "trace this picture".
Arakadia (NA)
: Riot's artists 100% use reference photos on all their splasharts. The reference photos where the artist took a picture of themselves/another artist for a pose aren't always necessary and in this case it would be very difficult to achieve a picture of the artist flying backwards mid are with a gun. The anatomy is fucked on the splashart but it's not because lack of reference imo. It's because they wanted to show her boobs and face. If her boobs were higher up where they should be and her head/neck in the right position, you would not be able to see as much of her face and boobs.
Looking at the splash art, it looks less like she's flying back and more like she just knelt down to ult or is running forward. If she was flying backwards, the jacket would be wrapping around her body, not flapping behind her. They easily could've done a reference just by having someone running around holding a fake gun or having them standing/kneeling like that with a fan blowing on them for the jacket.
: Going to play devil's advocate here but they probably are against moving her head (and therefore her neck) due to how the head is supposed to line up with the scope of the gun (and also be "behind" the stock from a perspective sense). It's not drawn and I have no evidence that they did, but I can only assume in concept sketches and rough drafts, that they have lines on how caitlyn's eye would have to line up to peer into the scope properly, and that to re-draw either the gun (which is like half the image) or the head would be too much work (compared to redrawing her chest).
Considering you never want your face behind the stock of a gun... Caitlyn's splash arts for Arcade are completely inaccurate and thus need to be redone entirely if that is the case. Having your face behind the stock is going to get your face smashed in. The stock rests on the shoulder for a reason. Kickback is a bitch. They could've easily had her head more above the stock, or even "resting" on the stock. In fact, that would've been more accurate and wouldn't have given Caitlyn her broken neck and back as it would've allowed them to make her back straighter which would've helped with the neck as well. But, you know, need to give the men a reason to spend money so broken proportions, insane curves, and giant boobs.
xlar97 (EUNE)
: u can qss anytime u want to get out
That's... not really the problem we're having here? The problem is we don't even realize anyone(or ourselves) have been ulted until we're suddenly in the Death Realm or our teammate just poofs. And in team fights we're not really realizing Morde ulted until probably too long afterwards. So we're asking for something. A noise, a particle, ANYTHING to say Morde ulted someone.
: Playing as Morde in aram, I had a Vayne ult tumble my ult... I started the cast, she tumbled... Nothing happened but my ult went on cd (first Morde bug I've encountered. Only played him once). But I concur, the shockwave idea is the best... Should be very noticeable someone just got Morded
That's because, at least according to the Wiki, Morde ult has a range and it also requires the enemy to be targetable. So the Vayne probably tumbled out of the range and/or the tumble considered her untargetable since she was invis. That's just my guess though, I haven't played Morde yet so I can't really say much about whether or not that's a bug. >.<
KHBAT (EUW)
: I don't think so. However i said a lot of insults not in english (and targeted towards my premades), I don't think the instant feedback system could detect that
No, the system can not detect you're being an ass to your premade team. Just because your speaking in a different language doesn't mean it's not directed at someone who doesn't understand the language. If you're with even one random, then your best bet is to leave that stuff either in pm's or in a voice chat where the random(s) can't see it. If you really want to know what exactly got you snagged in your log you'll have to submit a support ticket. Or you can try for live chat when they're available. Note if you do submit a ticket, you'll most likely get a response from the Blitz Bot, you'll need to reply asking to speak to a person if that happens.
Show more

Icy Hot Shoto

Level 240 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion