NHighway (NA)
: They could be out in a low priority queue to play with other toxic players only
Riot refuses to do a Prisoner's Island scenario. It's just a bad idea.
5050BS (NA)
: Riot you really need to perma ban some players from Rank
… why just ranked? Is that acceptable behavior for a normal game?
: Making a joke on... arguably one of the most problematic items in the game
someone call the whambulance, complaining about a pun :(
: What's Garfields favorite item in League?
Came back from the dead literally just to upvote this.
: > [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1EFPNAQH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T02:19:28.535+0000) > > Even so, the game does not solely revolve around you. > > It's not all about you. > > The other four people get to play the game too. > > If you can't get fed and carry without having all four teammates hold your hand, maybe you should try a different role. Or maybe you should shut your mouth and know your role. In all seriousness adcs aren't meant to be able to 1 v 1 Shit they are glass cannons that ditch out damage from range. The tradeoff they need items......without them they are useless completely. Where as a vi with zero kills and some assists can still force an objective. This whole mentality of jealousy why can't I carry as a garen or master yi. Look at their kits noticed something they arent designed to be carries. Stop hating on adcs and actually learn how they're played there not just right click to win. Almost every champion in this game is designed to kill them and can easily do so. So play for a victory and trust that your adc is going to carry you. You're not a god and your not the best if you can't manage to do that then maybe you can play adc a few times and see for yourself when you got a team that's more focus on their kda then the victory. And I guaranteed afterwards you'll have a different attitude then the one you got now.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcreaturelord,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1EFPNAQH,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-16T10:16:47.042+0000) > > Or maybe you should shut your mouth and know your role. > > > > > In all seriousness adcs aren't meant to be able to 1 v 1 Shit they are glass cannons that ditch out damage from range. The tradeoff they need items......without them they are useless completely. Where as a vi with zero kills and some assists can still force an objective. This whole mentality of jealousy why can't I carry as a garen or master yi. > > Look at their kits noticed something they arent designed to be carries. Stop hating on adcs and actually learn how they're played there not just right click to win. Almost every champion in this game is designed to kill them and can easily do so. So play for a victory and trust that your adc is going to carry you. You're not a god and your not the best if you can't manage to do that then maybe you can play adc a few times and see for yourself when you got a team that's more focus on their kda then the victory. > > > And I guaranteed afterwards you'll have a different attitude then the one you got now. dude lol that post was a year ago {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
Liƒt (NA)
: Finally someone uses this meme template, i don't think people realize the potential this one has lol. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Honestly this is the most awkward set of champions to be receiving buffs I've ever seen.
This is the shit Doctor Strange should have warned us about.
: They must be aiming for a global problem
: TOTAL ENDGAME SPOILER TO END ALL ENDGAME (not actually a spoiler at all)
Why would it? It's the end of an era, there's no point in teasing the next arc of events when we just finished one several years in the making. They likely want to give us a bit of relief from arc fatigue. There is always more plot, always another movie to look forward to. Sometimes it's nice to just watch the credits and not need an incentive to sit through the hundreds of people who made this magic happen.
Haze97 (EUW)
: I know the boards won't appreciate it with the limited iq on people here, but I read at least once book a month and Katarina's lore is dogshit. I love her character, used to main her at one point, and she's downright one of the sexiest women in League who I wouldn't even mind calling a 'waifu'. Her lore however makes her too much of a daddy pleaser with no identity of her own. I wish they re-wrote her lore and got someone better to write it. The best League lore I've read so far tho was "Where Icathia once stood", and that thing had suspense, horror, and a lot of elements pulled off right!
>I know the boards won't appreciate it with the limited iq on people here, Aren't you part of the boards tho
: > [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4jKIqjm,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:05:04.068+0000) > > Unless you're support and "steal" someone's multi-kill because you threw a spell into the clown fiesta and it killed something by accident. > > Ever been flamed by a Riven because you got a kill with your Janna W, because you wanted to slow down the enemy and give Riven the penta? I have. lol I have definitely been there, but flame like that I just ignore or laugh it off. Because in the end, your team got an ACE which puts your team a a much better advantage or recovery.
You know what's better tho? Hearing "DOUBLE KILL TRIPLE KILL" etc as support because the game rewards your contribution equally, and then hearing "TEAM KILL" which is like ACE but you get to hear all the good shit directed at you instead of one person the team is pouring resources into who then in turn thinks it's all about them and that the spotlight has to be on them at all times. That's why I like Overwatch. It's a team game that ***feels*** like a team game. League really needs to step it up.
: > [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4jKIqjm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T00:35:07.600+0000) > > That's one thing I love about Overwatch, you get the whole double/triple/etc kill thing no matter if you last hit or not. The killer shows up in the feed, but everyone gets heat and it ultimately leads up to "TEAM KILL," the mega team announcement. The most individual showboating the game does is show who's on fire (and voicelines), but ultimately it makes everyone who's pitching in feel like they're, well, pitching in. Fuck, I got play of the game as a support just for participating and clutching a teamfight, with the whole "TRIPLE KILL" deal, and I didn't even do the most damage in the fight. I just did my thing, did it well, and got rewarded for it. > > And that's just one game that does it right (in my opinion), and one reason I don't really play League anymore. League doesn't really shine the spotlight in the supporting roles all that much, despite ample opportunity to. Here in Overwatch and other games, being a healbot is the worst way to play support short of legitimately throwing. Yeah, I agree with that. Though making it so you HAVE to last hit does make the multi-kills feel more weighted and more satisfying to get. Playing overwatch you feel team satisfaction from stacking ults and getting the recognition as a team, while in league it just feels like all you can say is "atta boi" as a supporting/peeling role. I don't want to take away from feeling of earning the multi-kill announcement so I think just adding a small portrait below for the assisting players would even suffice in making the game feel more team-friendly.
>Though making it so you HAVE to last hit does make the multi-kills feel more weighted and more satisfying to get. Unless you're support and "steal" someone's multi-kill because you threw a spell into the clown fiesta and it killed something by accident. Ever been flamed by a Riven because you got a kill with your Janna W, because you wanted to slow down the enemy and give Riven the penta? I have.
: > [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4jKIqjm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T00:21:32.895+0000) > > It honestly should have always been like that. > > Especially in cases where the enemy team has a grudge against my adc...then my adc gets a penta and flames the enemy team even though it was only because I saved them. I just think it would be so cool to see your entire team show up on a penta-kill board, rather than the one player. It would show so much more of the spirit of the team part of a team game.
That's one thing I love about Overwatch, you get the whole double/triple/etc kill thing no matter if you last hit or not. The killer shows up in the feed, but everyone gets heat and it ultimately leads up to "TEAM KILL," the mega team announcement. The most individual showboating the game does is show who's on fire (and voicelines), but ultimately it makes everyone who's pitching in feel like they're, well, pitching in. Fuck, I got play of the game as a support just for participating and clutching a teamfight, with the whole "TRIPLE KILL" deal, and I didn't even do the most damage in the fight. I just did my thing, did it well, and got rewarded for it. And that's just one game that does it right (in my opinion), and one reason I don't really play League anymore. League doesn't really shine the spotlight in the supporting roles all that much, despite ample opportunity to. Here in Overwatch and other games, being a healbot is the worst way to play support short of legitimately throwing.
: Why is it 99.9% the ADC's fault?
>I almost never see anyone blame the support. Back when I played, the ADC would. Had someone threaten to afk because I accidentally took 1 cs. Times change.
: > [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TjwVmV4m,comment-id=001c00000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T22:25:30.792+0000) > > Multiple reports don't matter, it just takes one. Bit of a safety net there. > if you leave, people will report you for multiple things, even if not true: IE, report : AFK, INT, Negative. IE "multiple reports" > It does get annoying tbh if you spam it too much. One of the main reasons I left this game was people constantly giving up. At least in Overwatch, they just leave and someone else can take their place instead of me having to listen to their bitching. Yes, bad players always want to play out unwinnable or very low % games. Its very annoying.
Why are you trying to be slick. Yes, the "never surrender" type are annoying too. You can just come out and say it. It's not like I haven't left a game every once in awhile before.
: > [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TjwVmV4m,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-04-12T06:45:06.820+0000) > > … the people who flamed and screamed at you? Yes, it's their fault for doing so. > > Come play Overwatch or a game like it where you can just leave a casual match with little penalty and someone else can take your place. There's a few out there. > > Or keep trekking on. I admire your grace. Actually so true. One of the worst things about this game.... get 2 or 3 lanes INTing their asses off, and they vote "no" just to torture you some more..... as if giving you a free loss and wasting your first 15 minutes wasn't enough.... But hey if you leave an obvious loss, expect multiple reports... just make sure you didin't type FF 2x or more.... IFS will catch that.
>But hey if you leave an obvious loss, expect multiple reports Multiple reports don't matter, it just takes one. Bit of a safety net there. >just make sure you didin't type FF 2x or more It does get annoying tbh if you spam it too much. One of the main reasons I left this game was people constantly giving up. At least in Overwatch, they just leave and someone else can take their place instead of me having to listen to their bitching.
: The toxicity of this community astounds me.
>I’m not even sure if this is anyone’s fault. … the people who flamed and screamed at you? Yes, it's their fault for doing so. Come play Overwatch or a game like it where you can just leave a casual match with little penalty and someone else can take your place. There's a few out there. Or keep trekking on. I admire your grace.
: Then we lose position select, and it goes back to pick/call order. AKA "everyone is autofilled"
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAYeBjZY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-10T03:28:52.287+0000) > > Then we lose position select, and it goes back to pick/call order. > > AKA "everyone is autofilled" "I can't support."
Yenn (NA)
: It's 2019, why isn't there a mastery requirement for picking champions in ranked?
Nhifu (NA)
: Riot thinks people enjoy flash plays.. we don't. People just abuse it with ults. Totally agree with you here though.
I mean nobody's answered my question so I don't see what the hold-up is. If we have three+ good spells, and only two slots, we gotta choose. Does flash always have to be best enough to be there?
Nhifu (NA)
: This has been asked for since the day of league. It's never happening. Because as soon as we buff something to be as good as flash.. they use it with flash.
But what if two somethings are as good as flash? What if flash was the weakest spell? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: > [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFGfUTZm,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-03-19T05:08:15.420+0000) > > If you don't want them putting their lives in danger, why'd you order during a Tornado Warning? o.O It was literally two hours before it. Do you honestly think I'm that irresponsible when talking about it? It was a watch and they typically pass our area, which it happened to at the time. It turned into a Warning within that half hour period and he shouldn't have driven over lmao
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFGfUTZm,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-19T05:57:49.672+0000) > > It was literally two hours before it. Do you honestly think I'm that irresponsible when talking about it? It was a watch and they typically pass our area, which it happened to at the time. It turned into a Warning within that half hour period and he shouldn't have driven over lmao Oh thank god, totally misinterpreted there. Sorry!
: > [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFGfUTZm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-18T17:44:36.236+0000) > > Saw a Jimmy Johns guy delivering in a blizzard. Told me that three people didn't tip him. > > Wtf. I had a dude delivery Donatos during a Tornado Warning and was fucking confused He came 10 minutes early (specifically ordered it over an hour ago for 530 and it was 520) and it was just 10%, 2$ tip for a 20$ order. He definitely earned it but I didn't have spare money and wasn't about to go rushing to dig it up when the tornado was still a possibility. These people can be crazy sometimes but the dedication is appreciatiated lol Still I don't want these people putting their lives in danger, just pay them a living wage. If we're not going to do that have a minimum tip for each purchase of 1$ or something and make it optional to scale it up. I hate that people just refuse to tip every time while constantly using the service, all you're doing by doing that is lining the pockets of the corporations using their workers and abusing a loophole in the law and fucking over the people most affected by it.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFGfUTZm,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-03-18T17:47:59.053+0000) > > I had a dude delivery Donatos during a Tornado Warning and was fucking confused > > He came 10 minutes early (specifically ordered it over an hour ago for 530 and it was 520) and it was just 10%, 2$ tip for a 20$ order. He definitely earned it but I didn't have spare money and wasn't about to go rushing to dig it up when the tornado was still a possibility. These people can be crazy sometimes but the dedication is appreciatiated lol > > Still I don't want these people putting their lives in danger, just pay them a living wage. If we're not going to do that have a minimum tip for each purchase of 1$ or something and make it optional to scale it up. I hate that people just refuse to tip every time while constantly using the service, all you're doing by doing that is lining the pockets of the corporations using their workers and abusing a loophole in the law and fucking over the people most affected by it. If you don't want them putting their lives in danger, why'd you order during a Tornado Warning? o.O
: Following up about tipping your delivery driver/waiter.
Saw a Jimmy Johns guy delivering in a blizzard. Told me that three people didn't tip him. Wtf.
: There are so many complaints I guess some people just forget about some of them!
: One thing with Yasuo that's overlooked a lot
>Through all the complaints, I've never seen someone bring this up. *Never?* It's one of the most common complaints!
Rioter Comments
iDarkWind (EUW)
: It's funny because: {{item:2423}} is a thing; {{item:3191}} is extremly overpowered vs lethality stackers; He has one of the most delayed burst as an assassin since his R takes 3 seconds to detonate; He usually doesn't get priority mid because in order to do so he has to use all his energy and cooldowns wich will make him extremly vulnerable for the next 15 seconds or so, that's why he usually freezes and CS under turrent; He roams as fast as anyone else, because you literally won't see a Zed using his W with 20 seconds cooldown to be faster, that's just plain dumb; His early game is great, not strong. His mid game is terrible and his late game is actually very good for an Assassin, but he is still heavly gated by energy in the teamfights, wich means that wihout a blue buff, he runs out of energy very quickly. But oh well, Board's players are always right.
>But oh well, Board's players are always right. Are you lowkey dissing yourself
: Fact: The Spider Mistress turns gay men straight and straight women gay.
So like a reverse Taric.
MDayR (NA)
: Why can't Riot let us know the voice actors like other videogames compagnies?
You know Overwatch? They have a cute little healer named Brigitte. VA has a Twitter. Turned out that on release, Brig was a wee bit too strong. People thought no Bueno. They decided that, of all things, they should go to the VA online to complain. And they were not very nice about their complaints. Not a good impression of the playerbase for the VA.
: A very problematic situation with the Tristana voting skinline (maybe a rioter can add their thought
Rioter Comments
: If you could get a champions kit in real life who would it be.
{{champion:16}} so I could heal people. Maybe I could fix my father's broken hip or cure antivaxxers' children.
: Unpopular Opinion: Support is fun
Alternate title: "Opinion: Support is fun" You claim it's unpopular but the upvotes reveal that is a lie.
: Why do you think the community is toxic?
Every online gaming community seems to be labeled toxic if the game is a competitive multiplayer.
l MrD l (NA)
: I realised pyke is just a better blitzcrank today...
>why would i play blitzcrank over pyke? For a pull that isn't telegraphed to hell?
CLG ear (NA)
: People who don't mute their mic when they cough/sneeze/burp or have dogs barking in the background
CytheGuy (NA)
: Unfortunately there's not a lot you can do that Riot would approve of. Easiest and most preached option is the mute & report buttons, although these never made me happy at all, because I wasn't doing anything to make the community better (or at least it feels like it). There have been times where I've been able to make good enough points (sometimes rudely worded, admittedly) to get them to shut up for one reason or another, and there have also been a few times in my 9 years where I've gotten the "lol ok" which always indicates a win in the argument. Like I said though, Riot takes a "any talking back is toxic and you're equally at fault regardless of how rudely you talk back and how rudely they talked at you" stance so be careful with what you say so they don't immediately think to report you back.
>"any talking back is toxic and you're equally at fault regardless of how rudely you talk back and how rudely they talked at you" I wouldn't say *any* talking back is bad, but you shouldn't retaliate. You gotta remember you have other teammates who have to watch you go back and forth, so contributing to the negative environment is counterintuitive. Just don't do it.
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ttcucido,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-17T01:04:27.295+0000) > > Ehh I mean he isn't that bad to fight. He gets dragon/adc ghost and thats about it... So one of the major parts that was criticized when mordekaiser was reworked is because "he has no skill expression and is RNG". No seriously. There is pretty much no predicting how much damage he would deal with his Qs because of his build flexibility, and his shield amount constantly changes, while he himself is reliant if the enemy would let him hit them. Even the drake part is RNG to a point that it is not a constant performance. And that is excluding the ridiculous bugs he was that he produces on a daily bases that makes it worse. A toolkit that cannot be measured, and is confusing to both parties involved is just a "wtf" really.
>There is pretty much no predicting how much damage he would deal with his Qs because of his build flexibility, Um >because of his build flexibility You can... look at what he's building to predict his damage?
: Fear of Tank Metas vs What We Have Now
>You complained about the Tank Metas and Enchanter Metas. Who is "you?" Are you part of "you," or are you referring to numerous individuals that may or may not have differing opinions with one another? You can't pretend you're not one of us *and* paint us like some kind of hivemind at the same time.
: When you call enemies or allies bad
Don't you know it's rude to point?
: The Arurf+ pass has literal Pay to Win RNG mechanic
More like Gamble to Win, which is practically a double whammy.
Phridolin (EUW)
: omg. what the hell is going on with some young boys these days? but if you look at the girls who want to decide everything and be more dominant it shouldn't surprise me at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Phridolin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IsEgyrBo,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-01-10T04:22:08.610+0000) > > omg. what the hell is going on with some young boys these days? but if you look at the girls who want to decide everything and be more dominant it shouldn't surprise me at all. what's wrong with girls being more dominant anyway
: So we actually can watch your replays. I didn't see anything wrong in the Eve game. In the Warwick game the only thing you did was "not help kill the enemy team while they were wrecking your base." However, I don't think you could have done anything. But it looks pretty bad, since when the nexus blows up you're pushing minions in a lane that doesn't even have an inhibitor down.... https://i.imgur.com/sQcUDqn.png/img https://i.imgur.com/YaH1YyU.png/img https://i.imgur.com/eZq7duM.png/img https://i.imgur.com/EyPRzsY.png/img #**_HOWEVER_** The Kayne game. You are counterjungling while super behind, and then appear to.... Attempt to proxy farm your mid laners caster minions and then die (you are level 4, enemy mid laner is level 6 and almost full hp - and you take one turret shot) Screenshots of this death https://i.imgur.com/7N1ZVfL.png/img https://i.imgur.com/wXamNBL.png/img https://i.imgur.com/44Bs2iU.png/img https://i.imgur.com/XIue8LY.png/img https://i.imgur.com/d21EAEe.png/img And then.... Your next intentional death. You walk up to the level 6 enemy bottom laners, alone, while level 4, while outside of your turret's protection.... To.... Defend the turret? To die and attempt to kill some caster minions? lol https://i.imgur.com/ZNZOmFY.png/img https://i.imgur.com/KXnhyzM.png/img https://i.imgur.com/nXSyFqr.png/img And then your next intentional (sort of?) death. You, being super duper behind, attempt to duel the full health level 7 Ornn (almost level 8 - reaches level 8 by the time you die) when you have just reached level 6 and have no gold or items. https://i.imgur.com/LnuPZt8.png/img https://i.imgur.com/wxDTY5g.png/img https://i.imgur.com/FOqET3p.png/img https://i.imgur.com/BZGP85x.png/img https://i.imgur.com/Kp6pRhs.png/img You do, however, appear to play normal after that. Just farming and taking dragons. I don't know what you said in chat. But it looks like you had 3 intentional deaths in one game (with only one of them being questionable - so 2 ints for sure). Does this deserve a 2 week ban? Well I didn't see the chat. I don't think 2 intentional deaths deserves a ban (especially since you won the game), but... Don't try to play it off as innocent. You did int. You just didn't int hard (and it was only in one game, not 3). If you were banned **_JUST_** for these games, I honestly think you deserve a chat restriction instead. If everyone who griefed "just a little bit" got hit with a 2 week ban, I think 10% of the League population would get hit. Heck I had a game today where I said "im afk" and AFKed for 10 seconds (in response to a teammate griefing me and pretending to help me with dragon then leaving to let me die). Do I deserve a 2 week ban for AFKing for 10 seconds? I'd hope not. Does the guy who left me to die at dragon deserve a 2 week ban for letting me die? If that was the only game he did it, no. (Note: The guy who left me to die at dragon griefed in another way as well - he initiated a surrender vote as we were winning. 3 people total voted yes. I was really mad at him, and really wanted to vote yes, but for the sake of the one person who actually wanted to win, I did not vote and it failed 3-0, and we won like 30 seconds later)
I don't see how a chat restriction would be a suitable punishment for intentional feeding...
Nea104 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-06T06:12:00.104+0000) > > Makes me wonder why they don't just make another game (they are Riot Game**s** after all) with the same characters and just have the gameplay different. I think for 3 main reasons: 1. They aren't very good at their job, compared to how big their game is; as I said, there's a lot of incompetence overall. 2. Their playerbase: they won't be able to shift millions of people from one game to the other one in just a short time, and even so their playerbase would be splitted in half (basically). 3. They could still try, maybe with a MMORPG. But that also would be much more **expensive** than just modifying League. Told you, I don't think this is the right choice, and in fact League is sinking more and more.
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T15:50:45.107+0000) > > I think for 3 main reasons: > 1. They aren't very good at their job, compared to how big their game is; as I said, there's a lot of incompetence overall. > 2. Their playerbase: they won't be able to shift millions of people from one game to the other one in just a short time, and even so their playerbase would be splitted in half (basically). > 3. They could still try, maybe with a MMORPG. But that also would be much more **expensive** than just modifying League. > > Told you, I don't think this is the right choice, and in fact League is sinking more and more. I don't really agree with number two. Why would the playerbase split? Why can't people play both games?
Antenora (EUW)
: Alistar is a - Burst Mage - Assassin - Tank
Burst mage AND assassin is a bit overdoing it; wouldn't he be more of an AP assassin? I do not recall him having much range besides the good ol' headbutt... is it enough to count? Or can he be built like an AD assassin and/or function as one?
Nea104 (EUW)
: What they've done and are doing is intentional, of course, but it's not intended to "destroy" their own game. They tried, and still are trying, to shift from a MOBA to a Fortnite-like combat game; not in the sense of an actual FPS, but about the mechanics and the "pace" of the game. So now you have perma-skirmishing (see jungle changes) and insta-bursts all over; while objectives, utility skills and strategy being far less relevant. There is a lot of incompetence in all of that stuff, sure, and that's why I think it's not gonna end well at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-05T17:49:06.083+0000) > > What they've done and are doing is intentional, of course, but it's not intended to "destroy" their own game. They tried, and still are trying, to shift from a MOBA to a Fortnite-like combat game; not in the sense of an actual FPS, but about the mechanics and the "pace" of the game. > > So now you have perma-skirmishing (see jungle changes) and insta-bursts all over; while objectives, utility skills and strategy being far less relevant. > > There is a lot of incompetence in all of that stuff, sure, and that's why I think it's not gonna end well at all. Makes me wonder why they don't just make another game (they are Riot Game**s** after all) with the same characters and just have the gameplay different.
: The best part about having a Nintendo Switch is staring at it
why do you people keep playing League if all you do is complain about it? I've seen some people admit addiction, so is it just that? Or am I just not seeing the big picture here? Take a break, play a game every month and space yourself or something.
rujitra (NA)
: If you pull the attitude you have in this thread in real life, it's likely to land with a punch in the face. Is that right? Probably not. Is it legal? Who knows, depends on if the police decide to press charges. No, making people show their face will never happen. You're very correct that the anonymity of being behind a screen is what makes attitudes like yours more prevalent. But Riot is not going to require people to compromise their privacy just because people like you can't control yourself.
Whew, no chill. {{summoner:11}} And I think I'd know a thing or two about chill.
Show more

IcyPepper

Level 45 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion