: would be great if pyke didn't gain 70 A/MR for 2.5 seconds with Aftershock
Wouldn't it be great for aftershock to be deleted? Literally anyone who has aftershock can make monkey engages and it'll allow them to not to take any damage and even make that monkey engage a good enough one for the team to get something out of it.Not to mention that fact that any cc triggers itm instead of it's intended tank use. I just don't know why you would make a tank even more tankier just makes them unkillable most of the time. Especially in the early levels.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: @Riot Can you revert the Hexore cost for Viktor?
There are loads of champs who suffer from the early game meta. Riot isn't and shouldn't buff all of them. You just need to wait out the early meta and wait for the next meta. It's how the game goes there are always a load of champs out of the meta.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=IfYouSmurfGoDie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aE7T4A6F,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2018-07-27T17:35:54.955+0000) > > Except he didn't die. And even without armor dude goes in 1 shots then regains all his health. Now balanced for a point and click 1 shot.Especially not while going tank and still doing damage. I mean in teamfights (5man mid), where if he starts the fight, it's impossible for him to survive. Also send ~~nudes~~ replay of that game (or attach it to post)
> [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aE7T4A6F,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T17:57:46.886+0000) > > I mean in teamfights (5man mid), where if he starts the fight, it's impossible for him to survive. > Also send ~~nudes~~ replay of that game (or attach it to post) How do I do that?
: Couse he's a real assasin: go in, kill someone, and die. That's how he's balanced Also the one KittyCAt you were fighting did so much dmg becouse of the AA Q hydra and that's a lot of dmg. Not to mention his R's armor reduction, empowered Q and, as you said, he killed squishies
> [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aE7T4A6F,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-07-27T17:26:02.604+0000) > > Couse he's a real assasin: go in, kill someone, and die. > That's how he's balanced > Also the one KittyCAt you were fighting did so much dmg becouse of the AA Q hydra and that's a lot of dmg. > Not to mention his R's armor reduction, empowered Q and, as you said, he killed squishies Except he didn't die. And even without armor dude goes in 1 shots then regains all his health. Now balanced for a point and click 1 shot.Especially not while going tank and still doing damage.
Rioter Comments
maliohammad (EUNE)
: AP Tryndamere's Problems
The best example for a 0 risk for high reward champ.Even if he feeds, he always ends up being the same.But nothing is ever done.
: Hard stuck silver don't know what to do
Your playing adc.Just play a braindead hiemer, or vlad and you will win.
: {{champion:42}} is still a very mechanically intensive champion, and has a very high skill ceiling that is incredibly high risk, high reward.
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bbow8I7L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-27T05:56:54.582+0000) > > {{champion:42}} is still a very mechanically intensive champion, and has a very high skill ceiling that is incredibly high risk, high reward. Except I never see him because people would rather play a brain dead mid laner.
Rioter Comments
: "We want diversity but only in the bot lane! Not in jungle or top or mid! Just bot! Nerf these new, diverse junglers! Dont nerf double mages bot because that will kill diversity! ADC mains are just whining!"
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E46agvls,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-26T18:13:45.588+0000) > > "We want diversity but only in the bot lane! Not in jungle or top or mid! Just bot! Nerf these new, diverse junglers! Dont nerf double mages bot because that will kill diversity! ADC mains are just whining!" Nothing wrong with diversity but they take over the whole game.There's a difference between "hey you can not pick other people in jg" and "hey these other junglers do what the old junglers do 10x better" Nuke camps clear faster than usain bolt can run,and hit harder than a truck.For what because they never get close to dying in the jg they just kite the monsters because o their bullshit passive or damage.Taliyah should not clear faster then every other jg.
: The game no longer has any strategic elements.
I agree. Played a game with jinx,ww,janna,fiora, and ekko, but they won because the braindead rengar,kayn,talon,and veigar just facerolled their keyboards to win.And if they didn't kill us they just walked away like nothing ever happened."skill" has literally gone down the drain. It's just about the retarded champs to win.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
1samas1 (NA)
: Ranked LP
This could easily get abused.Someone could play terribly but take all the kills and lose less lp rather than the person being 0/5 who got all the kills taken away.it is a good idea but there wouldn't really be a way to accurately make it happen.You just have to hope mmr does it's thing. If they do bad it will drop and they will get more and more lp taken.On that note if you are doing good you shouldn't lose 20 lp.That depends entirely on your mmr but again mr can easily be affected by feeding teammates who lose the game.Nothing can really be 100% you just have to hope your mmr is good and keep trying to carry as much as possible.
wikator (EUNE)
: Please don't nerf Kindred
I'd say you need to know what you're doing to play kindred.I don't think a nerf was needed for her ult or w.Only problem I ever have with kindred is if she gets fed all she does is spend time on the opposite teams jg.Getting farmed by kindred is way to easy when she is ahead.You can't really run away especially without using flash.I think most of her is fine but once she does get strong she is overbearing and can completely take both jungles without a problem.Even if the team comes she has some good mobility, and kiting.
: Zed, as an Assassin, has the LAZIEST & SAFEST burst damage in his kit
leblanc has a free blink back.It's not like she always waits for the chain. She just q dashes and blinks back for free.Only time she chains is after she poked you down enough to delete you next time. Dodge the zed combo.It's not hard to tell when he does his combo as his shadow needs to come out first. Finally after Zed uses his combo he has cooldowns.Thats the downside.Free poke or engage.You can hit him with your abilities while he sits there because he used everything.OR just bait his w.As a jungler I just get my mid to take zeds combo and he is vulnerable because he can't escape.And as ww I just fear into r and he won't do any damage from his r because he was perma cc'd.
: Rather than just nerfing Quinn please do this instead
Untargetability on a champ you don't want to be nerfed in damage. So she can nuke you and then still live: That's quite a "NERF". Also she wouldn't need to turn.Most of the time she roams she just needs the speed to get to bot or mid.Even if they did the sion turning change, it's a straight line to the lanes.And when quinns roam jg they mostly walk and wait for the jg to show up.
: > [{quoted}](name=IfYouSmurfGoDie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PAtLpgE4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-24T08:50:38.341+0000) > > 1st: The meta doesn't favor adc mains at all.just like WoOxer said if High elo players and pro's drop that play adc it's expected for lower elo.If all you know is adc, then that completely changes it would have an effect. > > 2nd: At lower elo's its not so easy to climb.Not only do you have to be better than the others.You also have to hope your team is also better. At higher elo's people know what they are doing,they know when to stop inting and doing stupid shit. In low elo its not "get better to rank up" its "get better, and hope your teammates are also getting better" otherwise 1 person knowing what they are doing will not be able to climb. > > It's like running a relay race, you might be usain bolt but if your teammates don't know how to run, it'll never matter and you will lose.Meanwhile the enemy team has the slowest runners ever but ALL of them know how to run so they will eventually win,because your team is stuck.Everyone has to pull their weight. > > in low elo:Player either don't know how to pull their weight or give up.If they fall behind it's over.they feed without a limit and keep trying to play like they are ahead, which won't work out well. > In High elo:Players might fall behind but they know how to get back and pull their weight. > > Ofc there are people in almost every elo who never stop feeding and don't learn how to play when behind.But I can assure you that in Low elo you run into these players more often than you do in High Elo. If you actually think this "meta" doesn't favor ADC you are part of Doublelift's circle jerk. I have mulitple accounts, I've climbed out of silver multiple times and gotten diamond multiple times. The problem is you.
> [{quoted}](name=MorgManBasher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PAtLpgE4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T09:07:21.827+0000) > > If you actually think this "meta" doesn't favor ADC you are part of Doublelift's circle jerk. > > I have mulitple accounts, I've climbed out of silver multiple times and gotten diamond multiple times. The problem is you. I don't even play adc I play jg.You see every other role in the bot lane besides adc.You also don't factor in that you probably know more the the silver.Micro and Macro play, you are better with knowledge.Unless you went 50/0 every game and ran it down the lane to end you still have better map knowledge than the low elo players. If a challenger went into your games and never played adc, he wouldn't even need kills to win a game, he haas game knowledge so your argument isn't valid. The role is getting taken over by others, and because you did it by playing adc does not mean that the role is good.Try getting a whole division above your highest rank with adc. Tell me if it's easy which it probably won't because they will have more knowledge than you.They have better Micro play just like you had better micro play against the silvers.
: "I can't carry in this ELO/Meta!"
1st: The meta doesn't favor adc mains at all.just like WoOxer said if High elo players and pro's drop that play adc it's expected for lower elo.If all you know is adc, then that completely changes it would have an effect. 2nd: At lower elo's its not so easy to climb.Not only do you have to be better than the others.You also have to hope your team is also better. At higher elo's people know what they are doing,they know when to stop inting and doing stupid shit. In low elo its not "get better to rank up" its "get better, and hope your teammates are also getting better" otherwise 1 person knowing what they are doing will not be able to climb. It's like running a relay race, you might be usain bolt but if your teammates don't know how to run, it'll never matter and you will lose.Meanwhile the enemy team has the slowest runners ever but ALL of them know how to run so they will eventually win,because your team is stuck.Everyone has to pull their weight. in low elo:Player either don't know how to pull their weight or give up.If they fall behind it's over.they feed without a limit and keep trying to play like they are ahead, which won't work out well. In High elo:Players might fall behind but they know how to get back and pull their weight. Ofc there are people in almost every elo who never stop feeding and don't learn how to play when behind.But I can assure you that in Low elo you run into these players more often than you do in High Elo.
: Warwick counters?
Trundle can steal all his armor/mr,can slow him, and with trundles bite and lifesteal you can easily smack him to death. Take his blue early.He needs to blue to clear very fast. Depending on the skill of the player, if he does try to Q you either flash into turret range (His Q makes him stick) and Or wait for him to Q then use flash or your escape.(Use him Q stick against him) If jungle the best thing to do to stop a ww is to see who is low or around half health. WW will most likely go towards this player and try to get a kill. Sometimes it's best to wait out his E.If not he will just soak up all the damage. He does physical and magic damage, building against warwick depends on the situation. A lot of ww go titanic hydra then full tank in this case build mr as his will do more magic damage from his q. If the ww does get greedy and go full ad, then just build armor.going full ad allows him to get blown up once his E is gone. Lastly grevious wounds will always help.
Rioter Comments
NexonKim (NA)
: Turrets are shit
The minions are way to strong. If you take inhib then rotate to any other lane those super minions will destroy the turrets no the length of the game.They are too strong, or they actually need to buff the turrets, whoever gets first inhib basically wins the minions do all the work.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Trauja (EUW)
: Akali rework leaked
Why didn't they change the shroud, it's the most bullshit ability she had.Poke hide Poke hide.Gonna kill a fed akali? Jk she gonna hide-in a shroud for 8 seconds. Now it's a smoke screen for 5 seconds and now even the turrets and the fountain laser can't target her or see her.Lee sin q can't reveal ehr literally nothing can reveal her now. Rito do you even have a balance team?
Rioter Comments
: I'm official done of League of legends (Losing streak, worst players, smurf that say in chat i int)
Ay my man, Just made a post about how smurfs are unfair, also I get the frustration Ive been climbing just to get matched with some bonos for my promo game. It's happened a couple of times now and it sucks.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The system cannot know if someone is going to feed like crazy, play how they are expected to play, underperform or overperform. No computer based system can tell and neither would any actual person. You say it's "flawed", well then I ask, how would you make it better? And why would that make it better?
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z3AWVVVA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-15T20:23:41.743+0000) > > The system cannot know if someone is going to feed like crazy, play how they are expected to play, underperform or overperform. No computer based system can tell and neither would any actual person. > > You say it's "flawed", well then I ask, how would you make it better? And why would that make it better? First off I would stop putting players with a loss streak on a team with non loss streak players. They are tilted and when people are tilted they don't play well. I don't know if riot thinks they will get a free win but most of my games with a tilted player they end up afk or jsut end up trolling because they tilted and stopped caring.Mostly it's just a huge boulder to put on people who are winning it's like riot wants them to lose.goes back to the " If you don't hard carry you don't climb. 2nd of course people have bad games that a given it happens, and when it happens to me or other players I don't flame. But when you have players 0/5 still going in trying to be faker and outplaying just to keep dying over and over there needs to be a report system not to ban them or anything but to stop them from queuing up for ranked for like 30 min or something because the very next game they will prob do the same thing. It lowers the chances of people getting matched with people like this who. Do not listen intentionally or are just plain bad. They either get off or they play normal or they wait regardless they are out of the ranked scene to ruin more games. 3rd I'm not sure how but they need to change how 1 person or the whole team impacts a game.Why is it so easy for 1 player to ruin the game, but hard for the rest of the team to carry?
Rioter Comments
: Quinn always wins trades
They 1 trick quins who abuse her. LOL But seriously if you play the brain dead assassins right now like Nocturne or talon she gets deleted. Which is kinda sad that you have to delete someone to counter them or you die.
: ok this is the 2nd game i have seen this happen
WW can easily kill kayn if he is played right. with QW or QE and especially with all his abilities.You didn't play it right or let him hit you with his abilities to much. Unlessyou went W+E at level 2 I don't see how you lost to him. Maybe he had red buff but then you would have blue a and thats more cd reducation so I don't how you lost.
yamimosh (NA)
: It took me 20 levels on a smurf account to get enough BE to buy one 6300 champ. AMA
daynk (NA)
: New Meta Made Low Elo Impossible to Climb
Climbing in low elo is very limited due to the fact that we aren't challenger or diamonds. We are low elo. Ranking up should be gradual and shouldn't be a "carry" in a "team game". You are saying he should stay in bronze because he can't "hard carry" every game. Ofc pro's get out because they are pros for a reason they are really good and you shouldn't have to be really really good to climb. Even if he plays good consistently if he has a team thats running it down it doesn't mean he belongs there. It means "hey you're doing good, but sorry your gonna stay here because you the rest of the team is bronze 5 skill, not you though just the rest of the team."
pureMJ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IfYouSmurfGoDie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l26WMktW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-15T06:34:21.687+0000) > > She is ranged, all her abilities are ranged. Are you saying Zyra should never get punished for anything she does? I have played against countless zyra's all they do is spam. Whether they hit it or not the plants already control the lane when they are up.She is super oppressive. Not to mention the "support" zyra one shots squishy by simply pressing r. Well, if brand or other mage support hit you with their skillshots, they won't take any minion dmg. I'm specifically talking about minion aggro when plants attacked zyra cannot control the plants attack It's like a skillshot.
> [{quoted}](name=pureMJ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l26WMktW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-15T06:37:29.028+0000) > > Well, if brand or other mage support hit you with their skillshots, they won't take any minion dmg. > > I'm specifically talking about minion aggro when plants attacked > zyra cannot control the plants attack > It's like a skillshot. If anything it's separating good and bad zyra's or adding a another element.as in "should or should I not activate my plants?""should I take the poke or should I not?" Plus I wouldn't consider her plants a skill shot since you know exactly where you're plants are at and at any moment you can activate them. The abilities themselves are skill shots but you can't really miss a plant unless you go ape mode.It doesn't move and it attacks for you. So i think it's fair for them to grab aggro. Just another thing to think about now. But that's my opinion.
pureMJ (NA)
: Minion Aggro: Unintended nerf to zyra?
She is ranged, all her abilities are ranged. Are you saying Zyra should never get punished for anything she does? I have played against countless zyra's all they do is spam. Whether they hit it or not the plants already control the lane when they are up.She is super oppressive. Not to mention the "support" zyra one shots squishy by simply pressing r.
Lohrr (NA)
: I have no idea, but the vast majority of complaints I see like this are actually, "We got ganked bot," or "we screwed up bot." Then jungle ignores you because they can't get an easy gank. So, they fall further behind. It doesn't take long at all for the opposing team to reach a point where you can't even farm under turret because they can dive and kill you anyway. So, basically, the jungle sacrifices any chance of a come back, because it's easier to yell at them when they really can't do anything. If you're really good at being a hard carry, then you should be able to gank after they die a couple times in Gold, no? You're choosing not to help them when they're behind someone who's already shown they're better by killing them. I've been yelled at, told to farm under turret, when I literally never went out from under turret, and was dead _behind_ the turret (and not against the wall either). That told me the jungle (in that match, not you) just wanted to complain, didn't want to win, and, most importantly, wasn't really paying attention. If you're having to hard carry every match, then you're probably trying to hard carry and not be a team player. I don't know for sure (and it doesn't really matter to me), but are you trying to take care of your lanes, or just get ahead of the opposing team? From what I understand the jungle is kind of a shepherd that needs to tend to his / her flock, killing wolves as needed or sometimes just shearing wool so the sheep don't get matted and weighed down. This means countering the opposing jungle when they try to gank, getting pressure on lanes that need it, etc. You can go 20/0 and lose because the score for teams was 21-50. Is that entirely your fault? Never. Is it partially your fault? For this example, _Always_. If you sacrificed some of those 20 kills to prevent 40 on the opposing team, then you might have won. You shouldn't have 20 kills and your team be 29 kills behind; you're really doing something wrong at that point because you're so focused on yourself that you've lost sight of everything else. But, as to your case, I have no real idea, because I haven't seen any of your matches. This is just something I see over and over, that people prefer to yell at their team mates who are already trying their best, and they try the advice they're given, it doesn't work, so they get even more demoralized while their team berates them more, driving them to make worse decisions, ad absurdum. If you want to win more, figure out what the junglers that move up are doing in those situations that you're not doing. I don't know what that is for sure, but my guess is they babysit a lane if needed. As a support, it's really difficult to keep playing a game where your lane is losing (for whatever reason), and you feel like just leaving base is gambling on dying again because you're that far behind. I keep trying though, pray the mid lane assassin doesn't find me warding (where people spam ping me to ward yelling at me because it wasn't warded during my death timer after dying under turret). In the end, junglers make it to Platinum. It exists. So, there must be a way to do it. It's on you to figure out how you can save the game in those situations, and, I'd bet, trying to be the hard carry isn't the right choice. That's just my two cents as a support. I hope it helps.
> [{quoted}](name=Lohrr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VAsNWyM0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-15T06:04:18.746+0000) > > I have no idea, but the vast majority of complaints I see like this are actually, "We got ganked bot," or "we screwed up bot." Then jungle ignores you because they can't get an easy gank. So, they fall further behind. It doesn't take long at all for the opposing team to reach a point where you can't even farm under turret because they can dive and kill you anyway. So, basically, the jungle sacrifices any chance of a come back, because it's easier to yell at them when they really can't do anything. If you're really good at being a hard carry, then you should be able to gank after they die a couple times in Gold, no? You're choosing not to help them when they're behind someone who's already shown they're better by killing them. I've been yelled at, told to farm under turret, when I literally never went out from under turret, and was dead _behind_ the turret (and not against the wall either). That told me the jungle (in that match, not you) just wanted to complain, didn't want to win, and, most importantly, wasn't really paying attention. > If you're having to hard carry every match, then you're probably trying to hard carry and not be a team player. I don't know for sure (and it doesn't really matter to me), but are you trying to take care of your lanes, or just get ahead of the opposing team? From what I understand the jungle is kind of a shepherd that needs to tend to his / her flock, killing wolves as needed or sometimes just shearing wool so the sheep don't get matted and weighed down. This means countering the opposing jungle when they try to gank, getting pressure on lanes that need it, etc. You can go 20/0 and lose because the score for teams was 21-50. Is that entirely your fault? Never. Is it partially your fault? For this example, _Always_. If you sacrificed some of those 20 kills to prevent 40 on the opposing team, then you might have won. You shouldn't have 20 kills and your team be 29 kills behind; you're really doing something wrong at that point because you're so focused on yourself that you've lost sight of everything else. > But, as to your case, I have no real idea, because I haven't seen any of your matches. This is just something I see over and over, that people prefer to yell at their team mates who are already trying their best, and they try the advice they're given, it doesn't work, so they get even more demoralized while their team berates them more, driving them to make worse decisions, ad absurdum. > If you want to win more, figure out what the junglers that move up are doing in those situations that you're not doing. I don't know what that is for sure, but my guess is they babysit a lane if needed. As a support, it's really difficult to keep playing a game where your lane is losing (for whatever reason), and you feel like just leaving base is gambling on dying again because you're that far behind. I keep trying though, pray the mid lane assassin doesn't find me warding (where people spam ping me to ward yelling at me because it wasn't warded during my death timer after dying under turret). > In the end, junglers make it to Platinum. It exists. So, there must be a way to do it. It's on you to figure out how you can save the game in those situations, and, I'd bet, trying to be the hard carry isn't the right choice. > That's just my two cents as a support. I hope it helps. I definitely see what you are saying and yeah it happens so i try to help and stay positive, but in this situation these players mostly the vayne just kept trying to go in and outplay them after being several kills down. And yes regardless of whether they do it to themselves or yeah they are really super behind the next question that pops up is."do I help them and risk getting triple killed, or do I help other lanes. because having 1 lane lose is already bad enough but lets say I stay bot and camp them, if another lane starts losing what would I do then? I just feel like solo queue is a gamble too many times. You either start with a tilted and hope the rest can be on their own and help the tilted player. Or you get a tilted player and the other lanes need help as well.Too many lanes to especially if their feeding super early and not enough time.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

IfYouSmurfGoDie

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion