Yenn (NA)
: How the fuck can anyone on the balance team think this is healthy?
I bet he had to look down at his keyboard and find the R button before doing this
: I think I'd like a rework best. While reverting him would be nice, it wouldn't fix the issue that he's a ult bot. I'd rather have a rework that lets him be useful with out his ult.
> [{quoted}](name=warpenguin555,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EVvZAITe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-01T16:50:32.064+0000) > > I think I'd like a rework best. While reverting him would be nice, it wouldn't fix the issue that he's a ult bot. I'd rather have a rework that lets him be useful with out his ult. I disagree, if league is gnna be a game with a huge champion roster that is diverse we gtta have a few ult bots here and there
Emo Twink (OCE)
: Zed, His Lack of Weaknesses, and Seeker's Armguard
I think most people agreed that Zed was one of the healthier assassins a few patches ago but ever since those last 3 buffs it feels pretty frustrating even if they were accompanied by the duskblade nerf
: ADC Burst vs Squishies WAS NOT nerfed on the PBE and I have the math to prove it
: Could you imagine if sports players talked to each other the same way league players do
I remember when pro cod didn't separate the players, man what a shit show
: I feel that some changes to how shielding works needs to come soon after these Marksmen changes.
I don't really see that happening mostly because the way I see it you are saying shielding supps are going to get better from the balancing of the adc class, if you wnna say that enchanter supports are a problem now and will be a problem in the future despite these changes then yeah I could see that argument. I just don't see how these changes will bring more power to the enchanter class. The main changes I think i saw were nerfs to lane sustain and the pushing back of ad items effectiveness and more focus to dealing dmg to tanks and not squishes I see tanky vanguards as the ones to really make these new changes work in their favor being able to more absolutely protect the adc with cc as opposed to shields and being able to help them into the now prolonged late game, and seeing as dmg to squishier targets is being reworked the need for shielding in ad vs. ad battles is lessened since you have less of a chance of being blown up
: Marksman changes coming to PBE in the next couple days
Not even going to lie I was expecting alot of blind praise and celebration at the top of the upvotes, but there is actually alot of good questions and discussion regarding the implications of these changes, I'm really proud
VvVVvV (NA)
: YOU DONT ALWAYS NEED A TANK SUPPORT
I never really seee this tbh, Im usually the one asking someone to go tank so I can play a champ that has more skill expression but It always seems that I either play something tanky myself or my team won't have a tank at all.
Zac x Me (NA)
: Support role could be easily fixed like this: If support is chosen as primary role and you get it assigned: None of your other teammates will be autofilled but primary/secondary only. If you are given your secondary role/autofill or are in a duo/+3 team or when when masters or above this is deactivated. Suddenly more than one person will play support.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eAZ2nvAs,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-04-16T12:57:50.113+0000) > > Support role could be easily fixed like this: > > If support is chosen as primary role and you get it assigned: > None of your other teammates will be autofilled but primary/secondary only. > > If you are given your secondary role/autofill or are in a duo/+3 team or when when masters or above this is deactivated. > > Suddenly more than one person will play support. well I'm late af, but I wasn't referring to support role in the role picker sense I was talking about gameplay wise for example supports are strong right now and autofill is lower than ever. Before fill was just a fancy way of saying support, now adays I can regularly put support secondary and not get it.
: An easier way of fixing bot lane without completely gimping marksmen or supports
Well the thing about punishing people for grouping/ leaving lane also punishes people for dying which perpetuates the snowball meta people were harping about a few months ago
: Let us pick all 5 roles in draft in order of preference.
I think the main problem is the support role itself, if it is relevant people complain and if it is irrelevant no one wants to play it
A Nunu (NA)
: Another LoL Youtuber/Streamer starting to hate LoL as a whole and makes a video to try and change it
I'm at about the 13 minute mark( gtta go gnna watch the rest later) but he really hit the nail on the head with what he said so far. I remember when I would routinely see that one guy who would try different things in the jungle on the front page and it was funny and heavily edited and the gameplay was a 2 hander to the dialogue idk if he stopped making videos or what but I havent seen him or any creator like that be promoted on the front page for awhile.
: Can we stop this "Better botlane wins meta"?
I mean other lanes do have that type of potential. You may think that well if top goes 0 and 6 then the game is still winnable, well that depends greatly on who is top if you have {{champion:164}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:39}} coming out of top fed af that's basically a gg as well same with mid {{champion:238}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:142}} (maybe not that one){{{champion:55}}, Jungling is kind of different because so many of them are kind of like team supports (Tanks, cc machines, tanky bruisers, etc.) actual carry junglers are few between. but my point still stands
: Why this game retains it's numbers.
Kind of naive for you to think that you are right now when so many before you have thought the same thing, what makes your claim different from the others?
: > [{quoted}](name=Iffy Jarl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEYnL8tv,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-04-15T19:32:31.384+0000) > > I think champs are much more healthier than before, the only reason champs even have a number of complaints following them is because they are all somewhat viable, before champs like {{champion:3}} and {{champion:6}} were like legit ways to troll now a days there is no champ that is in as bad a state as these To be fair, This is because they were gutted instead of balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEYnL8tv,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-04-15T19:42:27.537+0000) > > To be fair, This is because they were gutted instead of balanced. regardless champion balance is much better than what it used to be, people harp on about the glory days but in reality people just want whatever benefits them. Take bruisers for example we had a whole incident where bruisers where supposedly disenfranchised when in reality they dominated top lane for years. Same thing here. I am not saying league is perfect by any means or that champions are all balanced but anyone who says balance today is worse than it has ever been is suffering from severe perceptual bias.
DMate19 (NA)
: the complaint is that the entire game is built around the adc. tank, cc, peel, the majority of that is simply to help out botlane. DO you need them to win the game? yes, but not directly. You need them so that your ADC can win you the game
> [{quoted}](name=DMate19,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0AggRQ5H,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T20:33:41.472+0000) > > the complaint is that the entire game is built around the adc. tank, cc, peel, the majority of that is simply to help out botlane. DO you need them to win the game? yes, but not directly. You need them so that your ADC can win you the game This is false I don't know what else to tell you. The idea that the concepts of tanking, using cc, and peeling are just constructs of assisting the Adc are ridiculous, point blank period.
: Remember when everyone was screaming for buffs and riot replied that they wont change her until her winrate stabilizes? Turns out we dont need that buff. This is why kneejerk reactions and balance do not work well together.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4nAyMhq1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-16T01:57:07.788+0000) > > Remember when everyone was screaming for buffs and riot replied that they wont change her until her winrate stabilizes? > > Turns out we dont need that buff. This is why kneejerk reactions and balance do not work well together. that's what happens when you listen to the boards about balance issues...
: Welcome To League of Legends Season 8!
_"unless youre an ADC or Jungler, your role dont matter one bit."_ I disagree but it's a debatable point, nothing wrong with having an opinions _"Its just based off luck, did you get the team that knows..."_ Isn't that most team based games? If your team is bad I don't understand what you want Riot to do about it _"Can we go back to the old days of league"_ I think league is much better now than "the old days" by far, the amount of viable champs as well as champs that have unique play styles has increased greatly. As far as balance goes you're talking about damage disparity, catch up exp, non-mainstream. Back in the day balance issues were things like Elixir of fortitude or Quadruple black cleavers things that actually broke the game _"fix health regen"_ Not even trying to debate this point I genuinely want to know whats wrong with regen right now, and what's wrong with an all in AD wanting a bit more resilience against a poke AD?
: As long as one champion is responsible for 80%+ of the damage in a game, then the rest of the players in that game are basically placeholders. Yes, a good tank and support will ultimately achieve victory, however a terrible ADC will instantly lose the game.
> [{quoted}](name=JustaNewb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0AggRQ5H,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-15T14:12:57.109+0000) > > As long as one champion is responsible for 80%+ of the damage in a game, then the rest of the players in that game are basically placeholders. Yes, a good tank and support will ultimately achieve victory, however a terrible ADC will instantly lose the game. how are they placeholders if they are needed to win the game?
Vanjie (NA)
: Sad To See Almost No One Enjoying LoL
I think champs are much more healthier than before, the only reason champs even have a number of complaints following them is because they are all somewhat viable, before champs like {{champion:3}} and {{champion:6}} were like legit ways to troll now a days there is no champ that is in as bad a state as these
: Unplayable
It's cool to laugh at the joke and all but I think we should seriously consider that this is like the Zoe nerfs where they throw something small out there while they prep the hammer
Modi (NA)
: Suspension being lifted (clemency) and punishment being vacated (pardon) are two completely different things. Most often you see the former, where the agent removes the remaining suspension. Only in extreme cases, have I seen a punishment completely vacated. Instances of that were truly incorrectly applied punishments. Just because they commuted your sentence, does not mean they vacated your conviction.
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J6tTbpcF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-10T12:01:35.676+0000) > > Suspension being lifted (clemency) and punishment being vacated (pardon) are two completely different things. Most often you see the former, where the agent removes the remaining suspension. > > Only in extreme cases, have I seen a punishment completely vacated. Instances of that were truly incorrectly applied punishments. > > Just because they commuted your sentence, does not mean they vacated your conviction. Ok but their response wasn't "Oh the suspension being lifted and the punishment being vacated are 2 different things" Their response was "No that never happened kid gg no re imma close the ticket and theres nothing u can do about it, evidence? I see nothing buh bye :)"
: Understandable have a great day.
> [{quoted}](name=TXG Carnage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1N4jBG7,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2018-04-10T01:22:21.570+0000) > > Understandable have a great day. so you concede all my points?
Rioter Comments
: Probably Unpopular opinion; I think Rageblade adds nothing but problems to the game
It's only become meta recently, before the only champ that really used it and was good was {{champion:96}} personally i like it better than crit
Mannny (NA)
: Win streak followed up by a loss streak is too common for it not to be intended
So your saying Riot sits around a long table and says "Alright so put all the good players together, then mix em all around afterwards"
: How does a deep neckline = hyper-sexualized?
If the neckline goes down to the crotch i would call that pretty sexualized IMO
: Games like these make me wonder why am I still playing this game...
If you want a game where all your teammates can be monkeys and u can still win just cause you want to I think you should stop playing MOBAs
Kai Guy (NA)
: Yo boards, lets talk balance
I think champion balance as far as viability goes is the best it's ever been right now. People wanna talk about mordekaiser and quinn being disenfranchised and being forgotten by riot, back in the day it was much worse like remember galio and urgot before their reworks? picking them was essentially the same as trolling
KazKaz (OCE)
: They're still the strongest class imo. Any class that is good in ALL areas is strong. Like, ADCs are good in lane, good at pushing down towers, key for objective play, good at waveclearing, good at teamfighting, good at 1v1ing AND they scale insanely hard. The problem with ADCs now imo is that they lack any major weakness unlike every other class/champ in the game. Case and point, a champion like Lee sin or Quinn will just fall flat on their face in late game, while ADCs are strong at all points in the game. A champion such as Veigar or Nas-.....actually this is just a universal problem, why are champions just good at all stages of the game now? Last I remember Nasus and Veigar weren't supposed to actually be strong in the early stages of the game. Anyways, ADCs just have no clear weak point in the game, they're strong early, strong midgame and amazing late game. Where's the opening? But yeah, ADCs are just overperforming right now, and you can tell that since literally ALL macro play is directed towards bot lane in some way shape or form.
> [{quoted}](name=Lovesick,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jj43HQ5Z,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-07T10:07:18.463+0000) > > They're still the strongest class imo. Any class that is good in ALL areas is strong. Like, ADCs are good in lane, good at pushing down towers, key for objective play, good at waveclearing, good at teamfighting, good at 1v1ing AND they scale insanely hard. > > The problem with ADCs now imo is that they lack any major weakness unlike every other class/champ in the game. Case and point, a champion like Lee sin or Quinn will just fall flat on their face in late game, while ADCs are strong at all points in the game. A champion such as Veigar or Nas-.....actually this is just a universal problem, why are champions just good at all stages of the game now? > Last I remember Nasus and Veigar weren't supposed to actually be strong in the early stages of the game. > Anyways, ADCs just have no clear weak point in the game, they're strong early, strong midgame and amazing late game. Where's the opening? > > But yeah, ADCs are just overperforming right now, and you can tell that since literally ALL macro play is directed towards bot lane in some way shape or form. they are squishy that's their weakness
Saianna (EUNE)
: So that's not the fault of inflated ego, but crippled intelligence (and maybe some inflated ego afterall?), I see. Anyways, cool talking with ya, brah. Lemme just take a step back and not participate in this cool discussion ;) Laters!
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xHgjKtsf,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-03T19:18:01.161+0000) > > So that's not the fault of inflated ego, but crippled intelligence (and maybe some inflated ego afterall?), I see. Anyways, cool talking with ya, brah. Lemme just take a step back and not participate in this cool discussion ;) > > Laters! the Typical boards discussion when you try and bring facts to the table lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Iffy Jarl,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zAGFvzhO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-03T18:25:39.189+0000) > > why dont you just ruin their fun by sitting in fountain Because afks are punished more than trolls who lose 27 games in a row.
> [{quoted}](name=SangreDeNoche,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zAGFvzhO,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2018-04-04T08:02:36.594+0000) > > Because afks are punished more than trolls who lose 27 games in a row. fair enough
: > [{quoted}](name=Iffy Jarl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1N4jBG7,comment-id=000800000002,timestamp=2018-04-03T06:54:29.978+0000) > > which one is chogath? Tank Mage. Used to be more Mage based, Riot has shoved him to Tank.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1N4jBG7,comment-id=0008000000020000,timestamp=2018-04-05T03:01:16.002+0000) > > Tank Mage. > Used to be more Mage based, Riot has shoved him to Tank. ok so still tank
: What keeps Marc Merrill up at night?
what's wrong with moredekaiser?
VvVVvV (NA)
: People Please Stop Forcing People To Play Unwinnable Games
I have actually had a duo bot lane quit and leave me in a 3v5 where the other 2 would not vote yes
Arammus (EUW)
: person has 27 one for alls all lost with 2 premades as anivia
why dont you just ruin their fun by sitting in fountain
Saianna (EUNE)
: > You're not even making points here you are just stating facts I'm stating obvious fact that you somehow managed to miss, surprisingly. > You also wanted me to deduce all this from "Ap doesn't grow on trees" Not just from that, but also from half of your own sentence: > ap ratios would make him melt squishes Combine the 2 and deduction is as simple as 1+1=2 It's funny how your ego compells you to keeping this conversation when you got owned hard as fuck. But whatever mate ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xHgjKtsf,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-03T14:13:37.580+0000) > > I'm stating obvious fact that you somehow managed to miss, surprisingly. > > Not just from that, but also from half of your own sentence: > > Combine the 2 and deduction is as simple as 1+1=2 > > It's funny how your ego compells you to keeping this conversation when you got owned hard as fuck. But whatever mate ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯ owned hard as fuck? you did nothing lol my point still stands, all you did was make a separate point lol
: After four years of league, I got banned. And I this is my reflection on the past few months.
Sorry to hear that happened to you, tbh I don't even feel like games are that snowbally people just like to give up because they think it's too snowbally to come back from. example {{champion:24}} top dies to {{champion:122}} uses {{summoner:12}} to try and get the rebound kill, fails meanwhile I'm barely hitting lvl 3 in the jg {{champion:24}} GG shit jungle time troll
: Is it better to be a Jungler or an ADC?
I like jungling best because you can be what your team needs whenever they are being dumb especially in lower elo the enemy jg could literally blind pick rammus and my mid will stiill go talon while we have no ap and my top will still lock in tryndamere so he can have an excuse to afk farm the game and hope we carry him to victory
Kat XD (NA)
: Dear Botlane: There is a REASON I didn't ask for help doing dragon.
: Karmas new lore is a mess
is this meant to breed discussion? all you've said is "I absolutely hate this and its completely stupid." why don't you talk about why? seems like you hate it because it's different
: > As far as the chogath ordeal goes Say it with me everyone, "JUGGERNAUTS AND BRUISERS AREN'T TANKS"
> [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1N4jBG7,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-04-01T23:42:17.127+0000) > > Say it with me everyone, "JUGGERNAUTS AND BRUISERS AREN'T TANKS" which one is chogath?
Saianna (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Iffy Jarl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xHgjKtsf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-01T06:41:54.012+0000) > > i mean he got 2 percent extra dmg, ap ratios would make him melt squishes You said yourself that (better/buffed) ap ratios would let him kill squishes better. But those are just AP ratios. You still need AP for ratios to work. As a support-brand your options for AP are limited. Unless you are playing support-brand as noobs play nidalee/lux as supports (FYI: they play them like mages in botlane). That being said: If Riot did smart and buffed his AP RATIOS while nerfing his BASE damage, they'd in turn PUSH HIM AWAY from botlane, because he would NEED AP to function at all and to do so he'd NEED GOLD and he'd definitely NOT get the GOLD with an ADC in the same lane. Thus is my "Ap doesn't grow on trees". You don't get AP out of ass while being a support. You need to buy it. And supports are gold-starved 24/7 as fuck. Now, you get what the fuck I was even talking about ;)?
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xHgjKtsf,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-02T00:03:13.008+0000) > > You said yourself that (better/buffed) ap ratios would let him kill squishes better. But those are just AP ratios. You still need AP for ratios to work. As a support-brand your options for AP are limited. Unless you are playing support-brand as noobs play nidalee/lux as supports (FYI: they play them like mages in botlane). > > That being said: If Riot did smart and buffed his AP RATIOS while nerfing his BASE damage, they'd in turn PUSH HIM AWAY from botlane, because he would NEED AP to function at all and to do so he'd NEED GOLD and he'd definitely NOT get the GOLD with an ADC in the same lane. > > Thus is my "Ap doesn't grow on trees". You don't get AP out of ass while being a support. You need to buy it. And supports are gold-starved 24/7 as fuck. > > Now, you get what the fuck I was even talking about ;)? "ap ratios would let him kill squishes better. But those are just AP ratios. You still need AP for ratios to work." - You're not even making points here you are just stating facts "If Riot did smart and buffed his AP RATIOS while nerfing his BASE damage, they'd in turn PUSH HIM AWAY from botlane" - ok, this is a point that no one is contesting and one you should have started with by saying something along the lines of "Rather then adding damage to his passive they should have reduced it and added better ratios" because the nerfing of the passive wasn't already on the table you are presenting the buff to ap ratios without mentioning that this would be accompanied by nerfs to his passive. You also wanted me to deduce all this from "Ap doesn't grow on trees"
: League is no longer fun.
1. "1 bad player on your team can now lose the game for you, but not the opposite." why not tho? "One good player doing well will find it extremely hard to solo carry the game 1v5." isn't this a good thing? " Even then when you get fed shutdown gold will just feed the enemy team gold for making mistakes after playing well which makes no sense." getting punished for making mistakes doesn't make sense to you? As far as the chogath ordeal goes {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:6}} can pretty much all do the same thing "You should be able to play any champion and have just as much fun and fair time as playing any "meta" champion" Uhmm you can? if you strictly associate fun with "destroying the enemy team" then that is your own problem not riot's "It's okay to have counters but I just think having a meta is really dumb. There are 137 champions in league and there's only 30 in meta, where's the diversity?" How do you define "in meta" because if it is "whatever is played in the lcs" then you are wrong if we are talking viable champs to play then there are way more than 30. If this was a troll post gj you got me
Ixoziel (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Iffy Jarl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xHgjKtsf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-01T06:41:54.012+0000) > > i mean he got 2 percent extra dmg, ap ratios would make him melt squishes He didn't get "2% extra damage" he got 2% extra max hp per stack damage. That's a huge difference. AP ratios don't have to make him melt squishies. They could have buffed the AP ratio on his passive by a lot instead of buffing the base %. They could have even added scaling to the dot portion. That would have made him stronger with items.
> [{quoted}](name=Ixoziel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xHgjKtsf,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-04-01T17:16:20.541+0000) > > He didn't get "2% extra damage" he got 2% extra max hp per stack damage. That's a huge difference. > > AP ratios don't have to make him melt squishies. They could have buffed the AP ratio on his passive by a lot instead of buffing the base %. They could have even added scaling to the dot portion. That would have made him stronger with items. Please elaborate the difference between "2 percent extra damage" and "2% extra max hp per stack damage" also buffing the ratios at which damage scales with ap does more damage to squishies than buffing the percentage health damage
Saianna (EUNE)
: AP doesn't grow on trees, you know... Brand would have to buy AP items, thus making him worse "support" With what Riot did he gets free damage out of ass because Riot hired bunch of circus chimps in balance team for half the price.
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xHgjKtsf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-04-01T14:39:44.848+0000) > > AP doesn't grow on trees, you know... Brand would have to buy AP items, thus making him worse "support" > > With what Riot did he gets free damage out of ass because Riot hired bunch of circus chimps in balance team for half the price. tf are u even talking about {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Azadethe (NA)
: After 8.7 Why would anyone take any Runes but Precision/Sorcery?
"1 percent of your missing mana every 5 seconds every 15 seconds", but thats like nothing. even if ur mana pool is 3000 and you have 0 mana making ur missing mana 3000 you would regenerate 30 mana so I dont see how thats infinite mana unless google calculator is fooling me. Also 10 percent cdr to an ult is like nothing in terms of a fight the best it will do is make your team be able to engage again sooner and if that happens you back off till your teams cooldowns are back, i mean seriosuly whens the last time a fight lasted 45 seconds.
Ixoziel (NA)
: I wish they had just buffed his ap ratios instead of doubling his passive damage. So much of his power is in that thing that all he needs is a Liandry's and he does huge damage.
i mean he got 2 percent extra dmg, ap ratios would make him melt squishes
: The amount of bias against assassins on these boards is astounding
Fizz weak? by what stretch of the imagination?
: PSA: DO NOT use the "none" option when choosing your bans.
If we're gnna remove the "random champ" selection then this should be removed for the same reason
Show more

Iffy Jarl

Level 144 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion