: How come we lose so much LP and gain so little?
It doesn’t even matter how good you do at this point. One player can ruin the game for you and you lose so much LP because of that one troll or that one afk. :/
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: all i said was "you guys clearly dont play adc, if i try to get close to zed, zura is gonna pop me because her base damage is bs." and then they started bitching saying i was bad when i was trying to avoid fights and they ran up to them and got oneshot.
but thats not the point of my argument. the thing is that players like my mid and jg should get banned for not even trying to understand how cancer the lane was, instead they just flamed because oh im jinx i do dmg.
: there was no way i could have gotten close to zed, especially with zyras damage being so high too. my support was squishy as well so it was a piece of cake for him to one shot us. its like playing ahri vs zed or lux vs zed. doesnt matter if youre ranged, he'll still oneshot you. i think they kinda overdid it with the buffs. riot just hates adc's
but thats not the point of my argument. the thing is that players like my mid and jg should get banned for not even trying to understand how cancer the lane was, instead they just flamed because oh im jinx i do dmg.
: Well, to be honest if you lose to the Zed ADC + Teleport Zyra support, you don't really have any valid defense anyway. There isn't anything you should have been saying in that scenario that would be toxic.
there was no way i could have gotten close to zed, especially with zyras damage being so high too. my support was squishy as well so it was a piece of cake for him to one shot us. its like playing ahri vs zed or lux vs zed. doesnt matter if youre ranged, he'll still oneshot you. i think they kinda overdid it with the buffs. riot just hates adc's
: it depends on how you defend yourself. if you use similar toxic language then yes you are toxic as well. however if you say things like "i'm trying..." "if you see us struggling can you pls come help?" "the poke/combos from them is/are op" "we've asked for help but nobody came" stuff like that then you would be fine. it's how you defend that makes a difference
all i said was "you guys clearly dont play adc, if i try to get close to zed, zura is gonna pop me because her base damage is bs." and then they started bitching saying i was bad when i was trying to avoid fights and they ran up to them and got oneshot.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

IlleniumSky115

Level 167 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion