KoaΙa (EUNE)
: Mac purchase rp bug
8 days and counting what is going on.
: RP Problems (MAC version)
It’s been over a week wtf still can’t buy RP. I’m trying to give you money and you won’t take it fix yo shit plz.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 16
Please buff the edge of night active duration, 5 seconds with a channel is too hard to use effectively.
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - Patch 7.12
Edge of night is beyond pathetic at this point because of it's active being a channel and the duration of the shield being so short, do you plan to buff it any time soon?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 13
Please make edge of the night active better, it's feels so bad in comparison to banshees vail in term of blocking a spell. I'd like to see either a longer duration or a removal of the edge of night channel.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: April 20
Do you have any plans to strengthen Jhin's ultimate, after so many nerfs his iconic Curtain call seems to be lacking or at the least feels underwhelming?
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 7.8
Any plans to buff "edge of night", the active feels very underwhelming? Maybe lengthen it's duration in exchange for a longer cooldown.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: April 11
Any plans to buff Jhin's ult? Curtain Call is a shell of what it once was and it's not nearly as enjoyable to use these days as an engagement tool. I'd like to see the damage be more impactful when shots are landed early in fights.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 9
Miss Fortune kit has become so binary and boring after the recent changes to her kit , no longer are you rewarded for landing a "double-up" onto both champions in lane, and the early mana cost vs damage makes leveling the skill early not opptimal. The end result is MF players are likely to max E again, which sucks. "Make it rain" has no skill expression as an ability, it's extremely safe and easy to land, I genuinely hate this ability. Over the past year or so MF and evolved into such a mess with all of her damage being on her ult which makes playing her feel terrible because the rest of her skills are now trash. For the love of all MF mains our the please change her or rework her again. I would love your feedback on the red headed bounty hunter, where you think she is in term of balance, if you think she has compelling game play, and if you think she needs adjustments? I personally don't like seeing her as a support but because her kit is so bad that's what she has or is becoming.
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 7.5, Aatrox mini-update
I want to know why MF was changed from a Q max first ADC whom required skill (landing q) to an E max (free damage-no skill) ADC. The recent nerf is so heavy handed that her kit is no longer fun to play or rewarding. MF gains no advantages for using double-up onto two champion in lane any more and because her Q scales with crit she has little incentive to level it first. Please for the love of all MF mains rework her again, she is way too front loaded on her ultimate resulting in the rest of her kit being shit. She now has no enjoyable play patterns anymore as an ADC ( I hate just spamming E-make it rain), and is nothing more than a slow CC, burst ultimate champion who is better served as a support.
Wuks (NA)
: Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! (+ Elementalist Lux Giveaway?)
I'm thankful for my wonderful wife and her family, they always know how to cheer me up. Number 167.
Rioter Comments
: MF is nearing that dangerous level
MF can out right kill you with Just one Q and a dusk blade proc.
Porocles (NA)
: Thanks for following up with me on this. I looked into this, and everything looks okay to me. When you have some time, [submit a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so we can help with your specific issue individually and figure out what's going on. Thanks for your patience!
> [{quoted}](name=Porocles,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=Q8FiKW1V,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-27T18:35:13.210+0000) > > Thanks for following up with me on this. I looked into this, and everything looks okay to me. When you have some time, [submit a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so we can help with your specific issue individually and figure out what's going on. Thanks for your patience! R041 (Riot Games Player Support) Jul 27, 16:36 PDT R041 here from Riot Games Technical Support. Thank you for submitting this bug report. We are aware of the issue and are working hard to get it fixed. Unfortunately, I cannot provide any estimate for the completion date at this time. To avoid confusing or disappointing players, we try to only announce these dates when we are sure we can meet the arrival schedule. I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this issue, and thank you again for taking time out of your day to send us this report. Please let me know if you have any questions. R041, Riot Player Support Technical Support Pretty vague response. I can only assume is am not the only one with this issue. This is vague at best, can I get a more clear answer
Porocles (NA)
: I'd be happy to check into this for you! Are there any specific skin wards you feel that you might be missing?
> [{quoted}](name=Porocles,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=Q8FiKW1V,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-27T18:15:48.551+0000) > > I'd be happy to check into this for you! Are there any specific skin wards you feel that you might be missing? I'm for sure missing the lantern of the Serpent ward and banner of the horse ward, there may be others.
  Rioter Comments
Moesnd (NA)
: Its just control then click Source: i play on mac
> [{quoted}](name=Moesnd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k2OGej2H,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-22T21:01:56.981+0000) > > Its just control then click > > Source: i play on mac Thank you, I tried almost everything.
: Kindred needs a huge buff.
The think with Kindred is she basically can only jungle so if she's weak she not gonna see any play. I believe she was over nerfed.
Rioter Comments
: @Riot: Is "Star Guardian" a skin theme you want to make more of?
I logged in just to reply. I would pick Miss Fortune, she fits well with the theme (cuteness and all). She's my main, and I grow so bored of all her skins.
CHAMSU (NA)
: Mac 6.6 Game Crash
I've had to stop playing ranked because of the frames drops, lag, and audio problems that are consistently occuring on the MAC client while on Summoner's Rift. I sincerely hope all the issues in the thread are resolved sooner than later.
: After getting 4 chests, key fragments no longer seem to drop for a lot of people.
If you have all the champions the RP hextech products are not enticing at all because there is a chance of "crapping out", receiving nothing of value. Riot stands by that their products have "value" but I'm having a hard time seeing it.
: Whos your favorite champ?
Miss Fortune is my favorite and my main, though I don't get her sometimes now that she's ban worthy.
: Miss Fortune Sassy AA Animation Gone?
That pull is confusing as to what is new vs old, I prefer the current AA (less dramatic) but may have voted improperly.
: We’re changing up discounts
Damn I have every one of those skins, how sad.
: As dubious as I am of this new soloq
Your personal rank will mean very little when the system encourages grouping over solo play. The new ranked system will become about who you know and how many you know not how you perform individually.
: Anyone else finding this World very disapointing?
My biggest gripe with Worlds is how long it takes. Having two week for groups, then a week to quarters, and so on and so on is just ridiculous.
: What do you want to see in the pre-season patches?
: Skins you'd like to see chroma'd
Miss Fortune's base/classic skin, and recolor one to look like the Old Waterloo skin.
R3PORTED (NA)
: Why the new Fiora ruined Fiora
I feel your pain, my main mid was AP Gragas and now I can't stomach him. Luckily there are other champions that I don't mind playing.
: The new Zed skin is OP
"Doesn't look as good as the others PROJECT skins", that is subjective, I actually think Zed's is the best looking.
Kelg (NA)
: Might as well delete Mordekaiser from the game with these PBE changes
You say is w is great but don't all bot lane Morde just put 1 point into it then max e and q?
: stay bronze
> [{quoted}](name=AdanChristo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BB7Rlgnu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-09-07T19:13:57.070+0000) > > stay bronze Are you sad that you lost trying to support a MF, or do you think that you are something special because I can assure you that you are not. Maybe you think people who pick MF are scrubs but from looking at you history I'd say picking op meta champion like Diana and Shyvana is no less "bronze" than picking MF.
: There's actually 4 real problems with MF, in all honesty
Her W strut activation is fine with the implantation of shields preserving her strut passive-hint buy a BT. Everything else I can agree with especially MF's cast times being too long, however you should still be using her double up in team fights when you can tag two opponents with it.
: MF changes aren't till after worlds, so that means over a month away?
That teaser makes me think MF's Bullet Time will scales with waves of bullets. This would max her impure shots much easier to stack later in the game.
KingAFK (NA)
: The death of the Marksman
Marksman are scheduled for itemization changes in the upcoming preseason I believe. There is no reason to freak out over the position or come to the conclusion that the role is obsolete.
: My experience with 14 Day bans and "excessive toxicity" denying end of season rewards.
I assume if you still play next season such behavior will not occure.
: Can we pretend that the Cassio rework never happened and put her back on the list?
Thematically you don't like her kit yet she is an embodyment of Medusa who turns her foes into stone by making eye contact with them, and you want to remove her petrifying gaze....
: Why does Miss Fortune's W offer no "safety net"?
Blood Thirster should be a 1st or 2nd buy on Miss Fortune after her last update because shields will keep her passive up as long as the damage taken does not pop the shield. Her W passive activation is fine as is and does not need a grace period. I agree with the red post, further changes to MF should be focused on her Ultimate and scaling not her W passive activation.
: mordekaiser's dragon needs a leash
Because they want his dragon to be like an extra champion that can chase you to the endlessly.
: when I see a riven main demanding nerfs for the new Garen
Had a Renekton cry about Garen claiming he could not beat him because the new juggernaut is OP...my gator teammate built thornmail as his first item :/
: Okay. Where are the Miss fortune changes?
The red posts are encouraging and I look forward to the not too distance future when my main marksman will actually get a update that gives her an identity and fits her thematically. It's no secret that the recent update for MF diminished her dueling calabilities by removing her grevious wounds, which in opinion is a good move. Cutting some of her strength in 1v1s allows her chasing, escaping, and repositioning in teamfight to be buffed (passive activation on W, and shields retaining passive while up), which is a step in the right direction. However, her AOE damage output is too low. I hosetly believe in order for MF to be viable she needs to have AD AOE damage to make Last Whisper a more effective buy and increase her overall teamfight pressence. I sincerely hope Miss Fortune's next update has her Marskman role as the priority because I do not care about her AP Mage outlier role if it's going to water down her ADC effectiveness.
: I think that the major issue Is that they removed the one thing that made MF so strong before, her w, which most people overlooked and didn't even notice. Before on MF her W allowed her to get AS and Full stacks of her passive and grievous wounds. I think that riot really crippled her damage when they removed this, mind you regaining strut is really nice but its to hard to get the passive stacks on her w up quick enough to deal any real dmg. This is her ult for anyone who doesn't know the stats on it. Miss Fortune channels a flurry of bullets into a cone in front of her, dealing large amounts of damage to enemies. Miss Fortune channels a barrage of bullets into a cone in front of her for 2 seconds, dealing 50/75/125 (+20% Ability Power) physical damage and applying a stack of Impure Shots with each bullet (0 additional magic damage for each stack already applied to the target)(0 represents the amount ur impure shots does at the time). Passive: The stack limit for Impure Shots is increased by 1/2/3. So before you would pop W then enter bullet time and have them being hit by full stacks for the entire duration of the ult and applying grievous wounds so they wouldn't be able to heal up immediately. It was such a large part of why she was good in AOE team comps, but with the removal of her W active it her ULT now does whimsy dmg and is now only used to wave clear and deal minimal dmg until mid/late game with items armor pen items. (even then its very underwhelming)
> [{quoted}](name=ArtaXia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gMs4940z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-24T03:22:25.390+0000) > > I think that the major issue Is that they removed the one thing that made MF so strong before, her w, which most people overlooked and didn't even notice. Before on MF her W allowed her to get AS and Full stacks of her passive and grievous wounds. I think that riot really crippled her damage when they removed this, mind you regaining strut is really nice but its to hard to get the passive stacks on her w up quick enough to deal any real dmg. > > This is her ult for anyone who doesn't know the stats on it. > > Miss Fortune channels a flurry of bullets into a cone in front of her, dealing large amounts of damage to enemies. > > Miss Fortune channels a barrage of bullets into a cone in front of her for 2 seconds, dealing 50/75/125 (+20% Ability Power) physical damage and applying a stack of Impure Shots with each bullet (0 additional magic damage for each stack already applied to the target)(0 represents the amount ur impure shots does at the time). > Passive: The stack limit for Impure Shots is increased by 1/2/3. > > So before you would pop W then enter bullet time and have them being hit by full stacks for the entire duration of the ult and applying grievous wounds so they wouldn't be able to heal up immediately. > > It was such a large part of why she was good in AOE team comps, but with the removal of her W active it her ULT now does whimsy dmg and is now only used to wave clear and deal minimal dmg until mid/late game with items armor pen items. (even then its very underwhelming) I've gotten use to her loss of grevious wounds and I adore her passive changes, especially the change that now allows shields to keep her passive up. But ultimaly I still find her mediocre it situations where I unload a full channel bulletime onto multiple opponents, even pushing enemies off towers is rather difficult because the damage is so low. I just want to feel a sense of accomplishment for using a good ultimate in a treamfight-it used to be her iconic ability and now it's just meh.
Rioter Comments
: The 5.17 PBE notes
Where is the Miss Fortune tool tip change?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: @Riot, Will Karthus ever be looked at?
I enjoy playing Karthus just because his voice is so incredible. Who ever did his voice over should do characters like smaug from LOTR or a villain in the upcoming Star Wars.
: Repertoir, I made a suggestion for Miss Fortune that garnered much positive feedback and upvotes if you're interested in reading it. Miss Fortune isn't in a terrible spot, but she's obviously not in a great spot either. After Grievous Wounds was removed from her kit, it shaved off a large portion of her dueling power since she could negate others' lifesteal, heal, spell vamp, etc. but that's just her dueling power that got hit. Make It Rain, however, still remains in an awful spot. The buff to its slow is amazing, I'll admit, but it's still so simple to step out of or avoid. It stuns her for about 0.15 - 0.25 seconds, costs a HORRENDOUS amount of mana ( 80! on a marksman that is expected to use Double Up to her advantage with a mediocre mana pool and mana regen , and the damage, although not important, is a complete joke ( unless you build AP, as many like to remind me and others... ). The best suggestion that I think would be healthy, while also making sense of her kit, would be to remove Make It Rain's damage, and replace it with Impure Shot's damage and stack mechanisms. Such as: Slows target(s) by 40% / 45% / 50% / 55% / 60% over 2 seconds, while also applying a stack of Impure Shots every ( 0.5 / 0.45 / 0.40 / 0.35 / 0.30 ) second. Also applies damage based on amount of Impure Shot stacks a target owns. The damage, in most cases, will remain low but will at least help Miss Fortune tremendously, especially when it comes to dueling and team fighting. As you already know, Bullet Time (R) does 50 / 75 / 125 per wave every 0.25 seconds over 2 seconds *WHILE ALSO* applying Impure Shot damage based on stacks on target. However, to get the full potential and highest benefit of Bullet Time is to shoot a target or few a couple of times to get Impure Shot stacks going. Problem is, however, Impure Shots doesn't last a very long time, and you'll need a Runaan's Hurricane ( which isn't an ideal item for her in most scenario cases ) and luck to spread those around on multiple targets. It's also pretty unrealistic to get 6 / 7 / 8 stacks on a target before firing Bullet Time off. That sucks, and it makes you feel bad and hurts you, the player controlling Miss Fortune, whenever you try to fire Bullet Time mid to late game since the damage is already starting to fall off fast and hard. If Make It Rain started applying Impure Shot stacks now, however, along with Miss Fortune throwing in a Double Up, multiple targets would already have a nice amount of Impure Shot stacks on them! Thus, Bullet Time would be much more beneficial to use in conjunction with Make It Rain, Double Up, and a few auto attacks if you so wish. This wouldn't push Miss Fortune over the top. This wouldn't buff her early game lane bullying, but it would compliment her teamfight, aoe-styled fighting tremendously. It would make her shine in aoe comps more than Graves does compared to her. It would also give her a more unique niche as the Impure Shot Aoe Marksman. Impure Shot stacks has been changed to be very important to Miss Fortune, but she doesn't have easy access when applying it to targets outside of auto attacking and Double Up. I know it was a very long post, but I sincerely hope you'll read it and take this into consideration. I love Miss Fortune. She's got a special place in my heart, and is the champion that introduced me to a group of friends I consider a second family ( during her release ). TL;DR - Make It Rain 80 Mana Cost TOTAL MAGIC DAMAGE: 90 / 145 / 200 / 255 / 310 (+ 80% AP) SLOW: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60% Make It Rain 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 Mana Cost No longer applies 90 / 145 / 200 / 255 / 310 (+ 80% AP) damage. Now applies Impure Shot stacks, and damage based on Impure Shots every 0.50 / 0.45 / 0.40 / 0.35 / 0.30 seconds. SLOW: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60% To help better compliment her playstyle as a Impure Shots stacking marksman that gives her her unique identity as a marksman, and give her easier access to Impure Shots stacks to improve Bullet Time, her dueling capabilities which got hit pretty hard after losing Grievous Wounds, and compliment+improve her status as an aoe marksman.
> [{quoted}](name=Krys Teare Star,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VoN7EBfm,comment-id=0001000000000006,timestamp=2015-08-11T01:20:39.622+0000) > > Repertoir, I made a suggestion for Miss Fortune that garnered much positive feedback and upvotes if you're interested in reading it. > > Miss Fortune isn't in a terrible spot, but she's obviously not in a great spot either. After Grievous Wounds was removed from her kit, it shaved off a large portion of her dueling power since she could negate others' lifesteal, heal, spell vamp, etc. but that's just her dueling power that got hit. > > Make It Rain, however, still remains in an awful spot. The buff to its slow is amazing, I'll admit, but it's still so simple to step out of or avoid. It stuns her for about 0.15 - 0.25 seconds, costs a HORRENDOUS amount of mana ( 80! on a marksman that is expected to use Double Up to her advantage with a mediocre mana pool and mana regen , and the damage, although not important, is a complete joke ( unless you build AP, as many like to remind me and others... ). > > The best suggestion that I think would be healthy, while also making sense of her kit, would be to remove Make It Rain's damage, and replace it with Impure Shot's damage and stack mechanisms. Such as: > > Slows target(s) by 40% / 45% / 50% / 55% / 60% over 2 seconds, while also applying a stack of Impure Shots every ( 0.5 / 0.45 / 0.40 / 0.35 / 0.30 ) second. Also applies damage based on amount of Impure Shot stacks a target owns. > > The damage, in most cases, will remain low but will at least help Miss Fortune tremendously, especially when it comes to dueling and team fighting. As you already know, Bullet Time (R) does 50 / 75 / 125 per wave every 0.25 seconds over 2 seconds *WHILE ALSO* applying Impure Shot damage based on stacks on target. However, to get the full potential and highest benefit of Bullet Time is to shoot a target or few a couple of times to get Impure Shot stacks going. > > Problem is, however, Impure Shots doesn't last a very long time, and you'll need a Runaan's Hurricane ( which isn't an ideal item for her in most scenario cases ) and luck to spread those around on multiple targets. It's also pretty unrealistic to get 6 / 7 / 8 stacks on a target before firing Bullet Time off. That sucks, and it makes you feel bad and hurts you, the player controlling Miss Fortune, whenever you try to fire Bullet Time mid to late game since the damage is already starting to fall off fast and hard. > > If Make It Rain started applying Impure Shot stacks now, however, along with Miss Fortune throwing in a Double Up, multiple targets would already have a nice amount of Impure Shot stacks on them! Thus, Bullet Time would be much more beneficial to use in conjunction with Make It Rain, Double Up, and a few auto attacks if you so wish. > > This wouldn't push Miss Fortune over the top. This wouldn't buff her early game lane bullying, but it would compliment her teamfight, aoe-styled fighting tremendously. It would make her shine in aoe comps more than Graves does compared to her. It would also give her a more unique niche as the Impure Shot Aoe Marksman. Impure Shot stacks has been changed to be very important to Miss Fortune, but she doesn't have easy access when applying it to targets outside of auto attacking and Double Up. > > I know it was a very long post, but I sincerely hope you'll read it and take this into consideration. I love Miss Fortune. She's got a special place in my heart, and is the champion that introduced me to a group of friends I consider a second family ( during her release ). > > TL;DR - > Make It Rain 80 Mana Cost > TOTAL MAGIC DAMAGE: 90 / 145 / 200 / 255 / 310 (+ 80% AP) > SLOW: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60% > > Make It Rain 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 Mana Cost > No longer applies 90 / 145 / 200 / 255 / 310 (+ 80% AP) damage. Now applies Impure Shot stacks, and damage based on Impure Shots every 0.50 / 0.45 / 0.40 / 0.35 / 0.30 seconds. > SLOW: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60% > > To help better compliment her playstyle as a Impure Shots stacking marksman that gives her her unique identity as a marksman, and give her easier access to Impure Shots stacks to improve Bullet Time, her dueling capabilities which got hit pretty hard after losing Grievous Wounds, and compliment+improve her status as an aoe marksman. I really like your idea, it would better define MF as an AOE ADC. It would also change her play style slightly-at least for me as I rarely use her e. If such a change were to take place I'd hope that her cast times were reduced as well.
: Improving her passive to not be stopped by minions at level 11 and reducing or removing her E cast time would help with this greatly if you ask me.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatAtheist,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VoN7EBfm,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-10T21:49:12.071+0000) > > Improving her passive to not be stopped by minions at level 11 and reducing or removing her E cast time would help with this greatly if you ask me. You can completely negate minions and keep you strut up with a shield, BT Rush is a viable option since her update, or lane with a shield support.
Show more

Immortal Strife

Level 147 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion