: Diana and Leona voice line update
New VO means butchering her(Diana) character with the horrendous new lore she got in the targon update... so yeah... no thanks. Leona's character was also ruined, but i care significantly less because #praisethemoon http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/118/750/5a9.jpeg
: http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly7ssdpq0W1qe0tgxo1_500.gif
B-b-b-but fish are so tasty Q.Q http://i.imgur.com/fAyaojI.gif
SirΤeemο (EUNE)
: if you know how to play teemo those 3 items are 90% useless...
that's what i'm saying. I don't like that playstyle. My playstyle is completely unviable now.
SirΤeemο (EUNE)
: i main teemo jayce and shaco... i have no problem. ^^
really? I played hella teemo for awhile. Ever since they gutted his ult its just never been the same. then they added those dumb AF plants,{{item:3364}} , {{item:3147}}, and {{item:2055}}. Now it's like he doesn't even have an ult. Especially since the only way i played teemo was full AP magic pen and shroom the shit out of enemy jg lol that playstyle is unplayable now :/
: I play/main 3 different champs...sorta. {{champion:103}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:22}} (Started with ashe and ahri in s3 and irelia in s4 or 5) And now Ashe has gotten really hurt by the assassin meta's and some nerfs, Irelia just loses by default if she tries to fight a Darius of equal skill or a Fiora and Ahri is being picked in pro games which usually results in nerfs 8 out of 10 times and out of those there will be 6 times when the champ is nearly crippled from said nerfs.
I used to be an ADC main {{champion:22}} only until she got reworked. I've tried playing her multiple times since then cause i miss her, but every time i just get pissed off cause i freaking hate her new kit so much. Adc is now my least played position as well lol
: Beginning rant: Fuk LCS... Pick Rek'sai and play 10 normals with her. You'll see she's still viable. Has decent damage, cc, etc. Safest jungle cos you can pinpoint incoming enemies included stealthed ones.
I used to play reksai all the time and she was one of my favorite jgs. Anyone can be viable, but don't play {{champion:421}} if you want to win. She has been totally destroyed with nerfs. she has almost no impact now since they have pretty much nerfed every part of her kit. her tremor is unreliable now because of the delay, all of her dmg was almost gutted, her E CD was increased by like 10 seconds so that you almost never have it when you need it and you never have tunnels on the map to ult to, and even her utl CD was increased by like 40 seconds or some shit. right now just is gimped as hell and you are doing your team a huge disservice by playing her. Play her all you want in norms(i still do from time to time), but it's close to reportable to play her in ranked.(obvious exaggeration)(i'm dying a little inside knowing i have to clarify that)
: They know about it.^^ > [{quoted}](name=Targons Blade,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=axs847bi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-03T04:32:43.995+0000) > > If this is on the *Beta Client*, then it's an issue we're aware of and it's being looked into. As with all Beta software, small stuff like this is bound to happen. In fact, this happened to me earlier today in champ select, so you're definitely not alone! :) > > If you have any other questions, let me know. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/axs847bi-champion-select-chat-doesnt-autoscroll-sometimes?comment=0000
Rioter Comments
: Oh god nidalee does enough damage and burst already she doesn't need cc.
obviously power would have to be taken. The goal was to take power out of her spears and put it else where. My idea was to make her spears be primarily for marking targets and being a long range poke(not long range burst) similar to lee sin Q in function but with more range, shorter follow up range, and consistent dmg.
: Idk if that fits Nidalee, but that sounds amazing.
My thinking was that she is a "huntress" and trapping is a big part of hunting(especially way back in the day). I wanted to take power out of her spears and put it somewhere else. Seeing as her current W is all but completely worthless i seemed like a good fit and it has a lot of potential thematically IMO.
Ralanr (NA)
: Riot: Ever thought of an trap ability that enforced dashes?
I had this idea for a {{champion:76}} rework. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/tNBE6s8T-nidalee-rework-ideas The Basic idea was that she could change the functionality of the traps base on the type of terrain she set it on. One of the traps could be attached to a wall and when an enemy triggered the trap they would be pull into the wall and stunned(taking a small amount of dmg).
: All champions listed as Juggernauts or Marksman TEND to have more binary stat check designs. Including my two favorite champions {{champion:102}} {{champion:22}}. But Darius of all Juggernauts actually fulfills the role well while having many mechanics to play with/against him. While Garen and Nasus are so binary I'm surprised you cannot see their 1s and 0s. Shyvana and Ashe are mid tier. Not as binary as some but at least they have some ways to choose to succeed or fail based on performance without relying on luck/team/matchup.
> All champions listed as Juggernauts or Marksman TEND to have more binary stat check designs. Agreed. The reason Darius is the most unhealthy of them IMO is because while all juggernauts have a "danger" range, unless you have a skill shot mobility, if you enter Darius range it means almost certain death. His laneing is VERY polarizing based on your pick. Are you playing {{champion:86}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:2}} ? then prepare to get butt fuked for 20 min straight without being able to do a damn thing about it. Are you playing {{champion:133}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:69}} ? Then you just auto won lane.
Reav3 (NA)
: We were actually just talking about this the other day as we will have to begin early iteation into possible champions after Eve/Urgot pretty soon. This can and will change over time but I would say the new Tier 1 candidates are {{champion:84}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:39}} ({{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} Duo Update) {{champion:82}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:80}}
Who is going to be working on the {{champion:28}} rework? and what are your thoughts on stealth now? Allot of changes were made to how stealth works in the game. {{champion:28}} stealth used to be really powerful compared to other stealth champs, but even though her passive was buffed(it's no longer canceled when she takes dmg) her Passive seems to be on the weaker side of stealth compared to other champs.
: Now Urgot and Eve will get their long awaited VGUs. Can we have more info about other candidates?
> Now, are confirmed to be the next of the ChampUp teams's projects. Hooray to those who main them. Based on past reworks there is a very high chance that any specific rework will partially or completely alienate that champions mains, why would i be happy about it? With that being said {{champion:28}} is getting a solo rework which have a much higher success rate than class updates, so there is hope. Maybe.
: Why "bloated" champions are good for game health
> You can tune numbers without making them useless because their strategy isn't "have more numbers while being in X range". so you say this^ > This is why the{{champion:122}} rework was mostly/entirely a success. Then proceed to praise one of if not the worst Offender of "have more numbers while being in X range" {{champion:86}} rework was bad for sure, but it's because his new ult passive is an unreliable gimmick. Garen as a champion has a much healthier design than Darius though(i know that's not really saying anything).
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: >do you even understand what new mysteries do? Oh, do please tell. I love a good mystery! :D But in all seriousness...in the _current_ game, DFG got no place. It's a very nice meme to ask for its return, but the game would have to be fundamentally powered down before it would fit in again. I wouldn't say any current mastery is as powerful as DFG was when in the right hands. And frankly, it worries me when there is always reference of "what pros do" (and subsequently the general consensus seems to be "if the pros haven't tried it, aka made it the fashionable meta, it should be punishable" - but that worry is a different story). The funny thing is, if the pros used DFG on "anyone" back in the glory days (RIP season 3-4), it's actually interesting to note that they thought it was a well-rounded item to get a higher damage output. Today, a higher damage output is the absolute last thing we need! _Except against the top lane turret for the first few minutes - that BS is meta enforcement at its finest, something they say "they never will do"._
Agreed. I 100% agree DFG should stay gone. My point it that with the new masteries are just as, if not more toxic than DFG. The overall dmg amp from masteries Far exceeds anything DFG could possibly do since it's always on. I remember riot saying something like "only 5% of dfg users used the active". DFG dmg amp is simply more noticeable because of how it worked.
: Why is this thread upvoted? Do these people even understand what DFG did? epic fail, boards. DFG v1: Does damage in a percentage of the targets current health (This was way higher than the later 15% as it scaled with a character's AP and could go upwards of 30%) DFG v2: Does 15% damage of the target's current health and increases subsequent magic damage taken by 20% for 4 seconds Both of these led to scenarios where even underfed mages could burst down non-tank targets in a single rotation, BUT, they were also very strong vs. tanks. This was especially egregious on characters like Ahri. The new masteries are nowhere near the level of power of DFG. The boards fail for upvoting such a trash thread.
> Do these people even understand what DFG did? epic fail, boards. Lol do you even understand what new mysteries do? Well i'll tell you.... you can either stack bounty hunter for 7% bonus dmg or double edge/battle trance for 5. then add 2% from sorcery and another 2 from assassin. this adds to a total of 11% dmg amp at all times in 1v1. Now take {{item:3001}} and you get 11% bonus dmg from all sorces + 10% bonus magic = 21% bonus magic dmg total AT ALL TIMES, that goes up to 26% when they are below 40% HP. so yeah... > increases subsequent magic damage taken by 20% for 4 seconds that's cute.
: Hmm, Snowdown, Arcade, PROJECT, Mecha, Super Galaxy are some that have proven to be super popular with players. Ultimately it's what players respond to that we come back to rather than what we internally are excited by - although we are pretty good at getting behind every idea.
speaking of super galaxy what happened to the super galaxy skin line? Alot of people including myself thought that the super galaxy skin line was Gurren Lagann reference(like star gardian is a magic girl reference), but the reference started and ended with rumble. they didn't do super galaxy {{champion:51}} and {{champion:157}}. How does riot handle references in skins? Where do they draw the line? was Caskbreaker {{champion:79}} used as a dark souls reference instead of {{champion:89}} because she fit the reference too well? http://i.imgur.com/FwPjyT6.jpg
FeeNeeX (NA)
: RITO needs to read this http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/sVfrE62A-riot-please-postpone-blood-moon-diana-and-make-it-into-a-legendary-skin
They most likely already have, but since it is VERY unlikely that they would actually do it they are not going to acknowledge it. They only reason this post was commented on by kindle is because he thought that i was just upset that diana wasn't getting a blood moon skin. so he came on here to say "i can't say diana is getting blood moon skin, wink wink nudge nudge* but diana is getting blood moon skin". Coming onto the boards and saying "we know everyone want's diana to get a legendary and we know that alot of you are disappointed with the skin she got, but you're just gonna have to deal" doesn't benefit them in any way.
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=InHaruhiWeTrust,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=P7xo524m,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-26T04:52:26.944+0000) > > XD omfg holy shit i get it now lol you really need to change the wording on your post. Even now that i know what you mean it still kinda reads like you want an 18year old annie skin lol better?
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=InHaruhiWeTrust,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=P7xo524m,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-26T04:01:49.770+0000) > > Having a trial for a teddy bear that ate their cake sounds like something a child would do, not an adult. Exactly... I said before I get upvotes for an 18 year old annie skin... that means it isn't about her being an adult...
XD omfg holy shit i get it now lol you really need to change the wording on your post. Even now that i know what you mean it still kinda reads like you want an 18year old annie skin lol
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=InHaruhiWeTrust,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=P7xo524m,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-01-26T00:00:09.405+0000) > >How about we just leave the CHILD! alone.... did you even read the post? > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=P7xo524m,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-25T19:29:09.385+0000) > > ... I heard the concept of annie as a lawyer with tibbers on trial... > [{quoted}](name=Elohaven,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=P7xo524m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-25T21:48:28.339+0000) > > Tibbers on trial for eating her cake or something seems pretty adorable.
> Tibbers on trial for eating her cake or something seems pretty adorable. Why does she have to be an adult for that? Her being an adult make less sense for that specific skin idea. Having a trial for a teddy bear that ate their cake sounds like something a child would do, not an adult.
: Yes I know, that's an abomination. But that gif describes perfectly Taric's E lol
I'm glad you understand XD
: Taric's Dazzle be like
EWWWWW teen titans go! http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/002/347/killitwithfire.jpg
: It's a hard choice to make. On one hand, it would be creatively interesting to see what Annie would grow up to look like, on the other hand it will likely just become more fap material, which while sad, does bring in the money that Riot employees need to maintain themselves as well as the game.
it's really not a hard choice. why is no one asking for an old lady {{champion:22}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:99}} skin? why is no one asking for a toddler {{champion:64}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:10}} ? How about we just leave the CHILD! alone.... there is plenty for spankbank champs in the game already. no need to resort to rushing {{champion:1}} through puberty so that some of the community can fulfill a twisted fetish. I mean come on guys! even the fuking title of this post "Bear-ly Legal Annie" FFS not even being subtle with using a fuking porn category in the name of the skin...
StigtriX (EUW)
: Make Blood Moon Skins Blood (red) Again!
I'm iffy on the jhin edit, but the TF edit looks even better IMO.
GenoXx (NA)
: "They don't? The skin is already in final productions and they want more, because "Fans is always right
> Fans is always right It's true though. Obviously you don't just blindly listen to everything that your fans say, but you will never be successful if you ignore input. We are telling riot that we want to spend MORE money on their game, and that we are willing to pay for a better quality skin. There is nothing "entitled" about it. We can't help that it's already in final production since we never see anything until it's at the final phase. Riot just misread player expectations for this skin(I really don't know how since this skin has been hyped since forever).
GenoXx (NA)
: So entitled.
https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAWOAAAAJDVkNTNmYWE5LTYyMDYtNDJmOC04NDNmLTY0N2JiZDFhYmVkYw.jpg
: RIOT, please postpone Blood Moon Diana and make it into a Legendary skin.
I agree with everything you said except her outfit. It really just doesn't fit. the light cloth that is revealing works on "Lunar goddess" because it's obviously not a fighting skin, It's an ornamental skin. Lunar goddess portrays Diana as a peaceful, loving goddess of the moon. having her clad in full armor like she normally is would not make sense. Blood moon on the other hand is a Fighting skin all the way. with the exception of {{champion:60}} (which no one liked because of how out of place it is) she is WAY out of place. http://imgur.com/ib10PHQ This is what she should look like IMO. She should be intimidating. One thing that would work though if it become a legendary skin would be if she swapped between kimono and armor when she put the mask on. aka she's a human priestess-ish person that becomes possessed by the demon in the mask when she wears it and massacres people.
: Dear Riot: Don't listen to the haters
the splash is one of, if not the best splash in the game IMO. the skin itself is pretty bad though. Who the hell said this splash was bad?
: good news, blood moon diana is real, also Talon TF and Jhin{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
I never thought a blood moon TF would look that cool. I really hope his particles live up to his model.
: Boy, you sure look foolish right now. : ) https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ij_IlgCsW7Y/WIZUjU4OfWI/AAAAAAAAcl4/3yx5fN-rIuEaKBVSVeEOex2Q4pOfezESwCLcB/s640/blood.png
not really... i always knew that blood moon diana was still a possibility, but they way they teased the blood moon event made it look like a full blown jhin teaser since his weapon was front and center while none of the other champs were teased in any way. In other words "This is a joke right? Yes- Riot"
: SO. We did in fact create a skin for Diana! A big part of the reason I replied to this thread is that I could tell you were upset and you were totally right that we should do a Blood Moon Diana, just the thing is we totally did exactly that and I knew you were just a few days away from knowing. Hopefully as you get a chance to see it (and that splash... possibly the new best splash in LoL imo) it exceeds your expectations. Sorry we ever caused you stress and please let me know what you think of the skin.
Ok so first off i'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I never imagined that there would be a bloodmoon event. > nd that splash... possibly the new best splash in LoL imo I think you are probably right. whoever did that splash needs to be promoted. The atmosphere is amazing and perfect for a blood moon skin. with that being said the skin itself(not including the particles since i have't seen them) is very underwhelming for the the same reason blood moon {{champion:60}} (which i own) is underwhelming. The outfit itself is 1. not scary/intimidating 2. too revealing(especially for Diana). 3. it's a little too pink. My biggest gripe is how revealing it is. It doesn't fit Diana at all. A light/more revealing outfit works for "lunar goddess " because it's not a fighting skin. "lunar goddess" is an ornamental skin representing a very kind and peaceful Diana. Blood moon is the complete opposite. blood moon should be worn, practical, and menacing even more than her classic skin. http://imgur.com/GSyqe5K ^this is a very good concept of what a blood moon Diana should look like. She looks intimidating as hell, and you have no doubt that this character is gonna jump right into the middle of fight and start butchering people. http://cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/styles/image_embed/public/2017/01/23/blood-moon-skins.jpg She looks so out of place compared to all the other champs in this picture. and in no way looks like someone ready to kill a ton of people. Blood moon TF looks cool AF though. lol
: Diana doesn't need a Bloodmoon Skin. Thats repetitive. Battlecast Blitzcrank. Void Kog'Maw Pool Party Nami. It doesn't work. Her theme is already the Moon. She doesn't need a BM skin she needs a red chroma ffs.
http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Blitzcrank_6.jpg http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Bard_6.jpg http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Caitlyn_5.jpg http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Chogath_6.jpg http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/DrMundo_4.jpg http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Draven_6.jpg http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Ezreal_4.jpg I can keep going cause there are a ton, but i've more than made my point. And i swear to god if you get picky about any of these skins.... idk what i'll do, but ffs don't.
: Why is everyone assuming its legendary anyway
i can't think of any non-legendary skin getting a teaser before it's reveal. Especially of an already existing skin line. Feel free to correct me though.
: Just because a skin line has moon in its title doesn't mean Diana should get one. In fact, that just means that the Blood Moon thematic is a little too close to her already. It would be like Blitzcrank getting a Battlecast skin. The point of skins is to provide alternate perspectives of a champion. I think a Blood Moon Diana skin would be cool, but throwing a fit (when you don't even know that it won't be a part of this year's Blood Moon anyway) and demanding it be legendary is really childish. Yorick hasn't gotten a skin since his release 5+ years ago. There's plenty of champions who deserve skins. Jhin only has 2 at the moment. Yes he is a newer champ, but Diana has a lot more skins already.
> It would be like Blitzcrank getting a Battlecast skin. Or like blitz getting a program skin.... oh wait....
: > [{quoted}](name=InHaruhiWeTrust,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=mWiMpliZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-21T03:48:32.132+0000) > > I'm legit pretty fukin salty about this... I saw "blood moon teaser" and i was so exited and thought "OMFG it's finally happening!" > https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0BKstFV8r8lYZssg/giphy.gif it wouldnt make any sense lorewise, she isnt ionian or shadow isles. it is a ionian tradition to keep the shadow isles away
{{champion:26}}
: I'd love to talk more with you about this soon, but for now I'm going to bookmark the thread and come back when I can chat more freely about it. I hope you understand!
No prob. I never expected a rioter to see this let alone reply.
: Hey there I see you're hurting here so I wanted to jump in and say there's nothing but a cool teaser image so far; no information about the tier or champions involved. Ultimately you might be disappointed but I don't want to think you're upset over something that might not even be true! Sharjo is right there's no rule about skin thematics only getting one Legendary. We _are_ currently planning on only doing one Legendary per champ but even that isn't a hard rule.
> I don't want to think you're upset over something that might not even be true! http://www.the-arcade.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Hope-Uh-OH.gif thanks for the reply. I've had a cup of tea and calmed down a bit. Going off of previous skin teasers it seems riot has a pattern of showing the weapon/tool that the champ receiving the legendary skin uses. I'm honestly not sure if it would be worse if diana was apart of this release or not if she isn't the "main" skin. The idea of diana getting an inferior blood moon skin to jhin or any other champ is just sad. Diana is the only champ that people have ALWAYS wanted to be added to the blood moon roster. It's become a meme about how silly it is that she doesn't have one. http://leaguememe.com/uploads/league/6440464239.jpg It's obvious we have high expectations for blood moon diana. why would riot deliberately not try to meet those expectations?
: great name. also is it confirmed jhin?
Thanks fam., and Pretty much. It really can't be anyone else since they put his gun in the teaser.
: Buuuuut.... Well, we know Jhin is getting a skin. Doesn't have to mean Diana doesn't, right? Usually they release more than just a single bloodmoon skin, so there is hope, right? RIGHT?!
That would be worse IMO. cause giving {{champion:131}} a lower quality blood #"moon" skin than anyone is just plain {{champion:12}} shit. At least if she gets skipped out on AGAIN she can still get her own legendary(possibly ultimate) blood moon skin at the next blood moon release.
Sharjo (EUW)
: Who the hell said this would be a legendary skin? Also - > if a skin line gets one there is only ONE Dude Battlecast and PROJECT both have two legendaries in 'em. I can understand perhaps forgetting Battlecast since it's woefully neglected in recent times, but we got PROJECT Ashe not even a year ago.
> Who the hell said this would be a legendary skin? it's got a teaser meaning it's almost guaranteed to be legendary(as far as i can remember only legendaries and ultimate skins get any sort of teaser(not including holiday skins)) > Dude Battlecast and PROJECT both have two legendaries in 'em. You are right thanks for the correction.
  Rioter Comments
abdul569 (EUW)
: Poor Diana
I'm legit pretty fukin salty about this... I saw "blood moon teaser" and i was so exited and thought "OMFG it's finally happening!" https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0BKstFV8r8lYZssg/giphy.gif
: > [{quoted}](name=InHaruhiWeTrust,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=4HZyydsP,comment-id=000b0003,timestamp=2016-12-25T19:35:21.774+0000) > > "Don't complain cause it's free" stfu lol by that logic you better not complain about league at all... you know.... cause its "FREE". Nice blind comparison there. Complaining about game balance is 100% different than complaining about a mechanic that does not affect game one bit. > "So much greed in this article" look up the definition of greed. OP is complaining about it being frustrating that he has chests that he can't do anything with. he's saying that the system is unbalanced(cause it is) and produces a lot of waste(extra chests). The system is _**meant**_ to produce more of one component than the other. It is an incentive to get players to buy the part they need, whether that be the chests the need or the keys they need. But Riot is not **_forcing_** them to do that. Yes, you can consider it greedy on Riot's part for introducing a gambling system, but they still have done there part in allowing free to players to interact with it and use it occasionally. What's more greedy is people complaining that they should get **_more_** free stuff from a company that has to make money. Bottom line is, not everything is free, nor does everything deserve to be free. Riot is running a free to play game for all of us to enjoy, and they still allow people to access to Hextech Crafting without spending a dime for ~4 chests a month. Be thankful they didn't go full Valve mode and allow us free players to open 0 chests without spending.
"Nice blind comparison there. Complaining about game balance is 100% different than complaining about a mechanic that does not affect game one bit." Not even gonna bother explaining how wrong this is. Read what you wrote and just think for a second. "The system is meant to produce more of one component than the other." Citation needed* Or do you speak for riot and their intentions? Either way, if that's the way it's designed then it's a bad design. It would be easy to remedy as well by either increasing key drop rates and/or allowing players to trade one for the other. "Yes, you can consider it greedy..." The word "greedy" incredibly annoying and worthless for making a real argument. I really don't care who is "greedy" and who isn't. "Bottom line is....Be thankful they didn't go full Valve" Obvious things are obvious, and I've spent somewhere around $150 on this game. That's how "thankful" i am to riot. So people like you who say "it's free so you can't complain" stfu. I've paid more than enough to complain about any part of this game, and I'm on the low side of money spent on this game compared to my friends.
GigaPube (OCE)
: or you know, winrate doesnt mean anything at all because anyone can win or lose on any champ therefore basing an entire argument around a few differences of percentage is the stupidest shit ever
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: You understand that most games are played in silver/bronze/gold right? So you are saying that high skill champions should have >50% winrate, which means they're successful in low elo. Then imagine how successful they are in high elo, where people actually know how to play them. Can you please explain your rationale?
winrate is from Champion.gg which takes winrates only from plat+. I really don't understand all the vayne Q.Q though since this piece of shit {{champion:29}} has been more OP for much longer than her. also {{champion:51}}. compared to these 2 vayne is very balanced right now IMO
: Would people please STOP complaining about hextech crafting? Riot gave us FREE SKINS something you used to only get from throwing money at the game, and you have the nerve to complain??? idc if you downvote me, i have said what i have too.
"Don't complain cause it's free" stfu lol by that logic you better not complain about league at all... you know.... cause its "FREE". "So much greed in this article" look up the definition of greed. OP is complaining about it being frustrating that he has chests that he can't do anything with. he's saying that the system is unbalanced(cause it is) and produces a lot of waste(extra chests). "and on Christmas too..." WTF does that have to do with anything... Christmas is a cluster fuk of pagan traditions from all over the world that were rolled into one holiday that is currently all about "free crap" aka presents.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Can key fragments PLEASE drop more often?
I have 23 chests and 1 key frag... rito pls!
Show more

InHaruhiWeTrust

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion