: > [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KE3w2soe,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-05-16T06:49:57.061+0000) > > thank fucking you. someone needs to get these cry babies in line and tell them not to judge a champ who just came out of the oven. people need time to play her and see what does and does not work. but the problem is people don't have the patience to test her and expect her to have a good win rate right out of the gate. yeah, champion with the lowest winrate in history "don't judge guys! just learn the champion!" even if people learn the champion inside and out she is not going to reach any winrate that would be considered "acceptable". She would at best have around 40%. People like you need to understand that it doesn't matter if the champion is new or not. When a champion has this low of a winrate something is wrong and the champion needs buffs of ANY kind and you want to know what? she got hotfix buffed and she still has less than 33% winrate. She is terrible atm, there is no reason to pick her other than "she is new!" as soon as that new champion feel goes away you think people are going to be playing a champion that more than likely won't reach 40% winrate? a support with that low winrate? might as well pick any of the other enchanters that have next to double her winrate.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KE3w2soe,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-05-16T08:44:46.592+0000) > > yeah, champion with the lowest winrate in history "don't judge guys! just learn the champion!" even if people learn the champion inside and out she is not going to reach any winrate that would be considered "acceptable". She would at best have around 40%. People like you need to understand that it doesn't matter if the champion is new or not. When a champion has this low of a winrate something is wrong and the champion needs buffs of ANY kind and you want to know what? she got hotfix buffed and she still has less than 33% winrate. She is terrible atm, there is no reason to pick her other than "she is new!" as soon as that new champion feel goes away you think people are going to be playing a champion that more than likely won't reach 40% winrate? a support with that low winrate? might as well pick any of the other enchanters that have next to double her winrate. any champion would have low win rate when **no one picks them and bans them instead!** (prove me wrong i dare you). if you want their win rate up you have to actually play them. using false information from online to judge a champion without playing them is inaccurate af. and i dont think pulling opinions out of your ass count as facts. right now you and every player who knows about yuumi is judging a book by it's cover. if you want solid facts and evidence you have to actually fucking play her regardless of current winrate. besides, if you cry too much riot will buff her too much and make her stronger than any other champ in the game and then players will cry about that.
Nautíst (EUNE)
: Do NOT judge Yuumi just yet
thank fucking you. someone needs to get these cry babies in line and tell them not to judge a champ who just came out of the oven. people need time to play her and see what does and does not work. but the problem is people don't have the patience to test her and expect her to have a good win rate right out of the gate.
: > [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3Z54FZba,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-15T03:10:43.658+0000) > > i think you mean: > > "we are sorry you had to deal with the hacker, we'll take a look at the video and see if the guy in question really is a hacker and if it is true we will issue a proper punishment to them." > > removing evidence because of a dumbass rule really makes you biased as fuck. an investigator won't remove any evidence to hide a person's identity when the guy could be a suspect. by removing the video you've removed possibly the only piece of evidence that could prove the guy is a hacker. as such you let him get away scott free to continue to hack the game and ruin it. Nope. That's not what I intended at all. If anything, posting about this player here isn't going to get the issue addressed; only Riot Support can address that. He also stated he's seeking to get this other player banned, and that the OP himself is banned. So yeah, telling the OP to go to support is the right thing to do in order to get all of these issues looked into. As for this being a dumbass rule, it's there to protect innocent and guilty players alike. If this post were fabricated and made about me or you, it'd still get removed. Even if the video were unedited and showed hacking, players should be afforded the opportunity to reform, which would be made more difficult if the community were aware of the past behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3Z54FZba,comment-id=000200000002,timestamp=2019-05-15T15:57:01.624+0000) > > Nope. That's not what I intended at all. If anything, posting about this player here isn't going to get the issue addressed; only Riot Support can address that. and without a video riot can do nothing about it. > He also stated he's seeking to get this other player banned, and that the OP himself is banned. then remove the entire post and not just a piece of it that is important to the OP. without that piece of evidence you just make him look like every other player that cries on the boards and ain't no one gonna help him. because why the fuck would they help a crier who has no valid proof of what they are saying? > As for this being a dumbass rule, it's there to protect innocent and guilty players alike. ah ha. you just admitted that you want to protect those that break the rules. how do you feel? > players should be afforded the opportunity to reform, do you honest to every god in every universe think players are gonna reform after being punished? they're just gonna make a smurf account and do it all over again. and they know riot can do nothing about it cause they won't ID ban him. and even then they'll weave up a brand new email with a new name to make a new account and do it again. once in a blue moon someone *might* reform but the odds are too low to gamble on. > which would be made more difficult if the community were aware of the past behavior. i have a right to know who i am playing with. if a player has a reputation for inting, hacking, etc i am allowed to know so that i can be prepared. if you met up a criminal and you had no idea they were one you're putting yourself in danger. but if you knew prior you could take steps to prevent them from doing much, if any, harm.
rujitra (NA)
: Merging a "topic" does not, well, merge the *topic*. You can merge comments. Yeah. That's great. But there's multiple problems that ensue: * Discussions display comments in some order. How do you decide what order to display? Chronological? By *original* topic? Both methods have critical flaws. * A "megathread" covering a general topic (ex: Yummi) will have multiple actual points of discussion. Examples: Kit. Balance. Design. Playstyle. Playing against. And more. How do you decide what order these topics get displayed in and discussed? * How do you justify some "discussion topics" being considered "less valid" than others and being relegated lower in the megathread? This is just a sampling of issues that arise with megathreads.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Z6Jd6QzR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T05:33:34.754+0000) > > Merging a "topic" does not, well, merge the *topic*. > > You can merge comments. Yeah. That's great. But there's multiple problems that ensue: > > * Discussions display comments in some order. How do you decide what order to display? Chronological? By *original* topic? Both methods have critical flaws. > * A "megathread" covering a general topic (ex: Yummi) will have multiple actual points of discussion. Examples: Kit. Balance. Design. Playstyle. Playing against. And more. How do you decide what order these topics get displayed in and discussed? > * How do you justify some "discussion topics" being considered "less valid" than others and being relegated lower in the megathread? > > This is just a sampling of issues that arise with megathreads. that just shows the problems that arise from merging them. it is not evidence that it is prohibitive to do so. btw i said purge, not merge. purge as in remove all of them. they all talk about the same thing: how trash or broken yuumi is and is nothing but negative reviews about the champ and opinions of any who think otherwise.
rujitra (NA)
: Coming from someone who has moderated multiple boards across all different categories (travel/airline related, general discussion, video game specific, and more), megathreads simply do not work for most "on topic" discussion topics. For one, the amount of additional work to moderate threads and direct them to a megathread is generally prohibitive, as well as the inability to maintain separate discussion in a megathread (because all comments go off one another). The League boards kinda get around this with discussion view, but only 50 comments at a time are shown in discussion view, so discussions can get cut off or end prematurely because they lose visibility. Simply put, megathreads stifle valid discussion and aren't helpful.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Z6Jd6QzR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-15T05:15:24.642+0000) > > Coming from someone who has moderated multiple boards across all different categories (travel/airline related, general discussion, video game specific, and more), megathreads simply do not work for most "on topic" discussion topics. For one, the amount of additional work to moderate threads and direct them to a megathread is generally prohibitive, as well as the inability to maintain separate discussion in a megathread (because all comments go off one another). The League boards kinda get around this with discussion view, but only 50 comments at a time are shown in discussion view, so discussions can get cut off or end prematurely because they lose visibility. > > Simply put, megathreads stifle valid discussion and aren't helpful. you could have just said it's allot of work to merge topics instead of lying by saying it's "prohibitive" to do so. show me prove of that and i shall believe you.
: Small Yuumi request
out of all the yuumi rants this is probably the least toxic
: Yuumi predictions
she already has a low win rate because people either never pick her and/or permaban her and ignore the bigger threats such as {{champion:238}}
rujitra (NA)
: How is a volunteer boards moderator, with no in game powers, supposed to do that? Are you suggesting that the moderator lie?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3Z54FZba,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T03:36:19.449+0000) > > How is a volunteer boards moderator, with no in game powers, supposed to do that? > > Are you suggesting that the moderator lie? i am suggesting that a mod doesn't remove evidence that they and other people can look at and see if the guy is a hacker. by removing the evidence they make OP look like a liar and they sway judgments of other people because of lack of evidence. if you took a clear photo of a guy who is committing a crime and sent it to the police they'd investigate it. not go "oh well we're gonna have to arrest you because you invaded a person's privacy by revealing their face". and by keeping the video up *real* riot staff can investigate it farther. without that video riot staff have nothing to go on and as such cannot punish the guy if they really were hacking. furthering the proof that their punishment system is corrupt af.
: WHAT THE CRAP RIOT
enjoy the report for using p**sy.
: Welcome to the league of legends boards. This tread has been going on for a good 7 years, maybe even 8 years. It’s something you learn to tune out.
> [{quoted}](name=robotmaster,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Z6Jd6QzR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T03:09:49.854+0000) > > Welcome to the league of legends boards. This tread has been going on for a good 7 years, maybe even 8 years. It’s something you learn to tune out. i am half tempted to reinstall the game and play yuumi myself and show she is not broken/trashy or any of that.
: I've removed your video, as naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board You can submit a [Support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com) or message them on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/RiotSupport) to talk with a Rioter regarding your suspension.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3Z54FZba,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-14T18:19:19.011+0000) > > I've removed your video, as naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. > > If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: > > * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board > > You can submit a [Support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com) or message them on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/RiotSupport) to talk with a Rioter regarding your suspension. i think you mean: "we are sorry you had to deal with the hacker, we'll take a look at the video and see if the guy in question really is a hacker and if it is true we will issue a proper punishment to them." removing evidence because of a dumbass rule really makes you biased as fuck. an investigator won't remove any evidence to hide a person's identity when the guy could be a suspect. by removing the video you've removed possibly the only piece of evidence that could prove the guy is a hacker. as such you let him get away scott free to continue to hack the game and ruin it.
Rioter Comments
5ar (EUNE)
: URF - Ultra Rapid Fire (Permanent Mode)
: Erm...about Yuumi
we don't need to read it. we already know what you are saying. yuumi is broken af/ is trashy af. there are at least 6 other topics on the boards discussing the same thing. you're just beating a dead horse now.
Yeds (NA)
: Yuumi is straight trash
another topic about how bad yuumi is *marks on scoreboard*
: Yuumi can infinitely dash to allies, doesn't have to aim Q, ult takes up entire lane
: Came back to LoL after 3 years, my experience
mastery you earn points by playing up to 5. from there you need a S- or higher to get a champ token. 2 tokens for 6 and for 7 you need S or higher for a token and need 3 tokens for 7. and all mastery is is a middle finger to flash to the enemy after you kill them or visa versa.
Moody P (NA)
: I havent let Yuumi get through a single game today
{{champion:238}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:37}} finally we get to see some action.
Jackom1 (EUW)
: Weely reminder that Morde's rework hasn't come out yet
this shit again. this "weekly reminder" shit is gonna get old fast. reminding us weekly ain't gonna get what you want any faster. all you are doing is spamming.
: yuumi op
"yuumi broken" *marks on bingo card* lets go find a topic that talks about being banned and is downvoted.
: If you were to add a Mortal Kombat kharacter to League, who would it be?
: Scorpion
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fJV9qVLF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-14T22:14:51.333+0000) > > Scorpion that was fast.
: Can we remove support role from the game already?
if they removed sup that'd mean there would have to be two jungle and if that happened everyone from America to China would lose all of the shit.
Gojirha (EUW)
: New player (1 month into this game) permanently banned discussion
your first mistake was doing ranked. ranked is allot more strict. players will report you for damn near anything. i hit level 210 or something like that and i never ever did ranked. it is flat out not worth it. second with how the report system is you're better off ignoring players who flame you cause if you retaliate you get punished and they get off scott free which is what they want. they enjoy making other players miserable and they know they won't get punished for it. if there are two players on a team (we'll call them A and B). if A is feeding their ass off but not saying anything while B is going 22/3 but is flaming in chat the report system will punish B and not A. lucky for you you only hit level 30 so you didn't go down too far in this shit hole of a game. best go find another game to play rather than make a new account.
Korianna (NA)
: How long does it take to get from Locked Honor 1 to Honor 2
BioCap16 (NA)
: I lose like every game
do you at least have fun when you play? cause that is the real victory. if you aren't having fun then you already lost.
: Don't worry, it's up there. The one comment that's written entirely in Caps Lock.
> [{quoted}](name=StiylMagnus931,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=HElIIpLt,comment-id=002d0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T03:41:57.379+0000) > > Don't worry, it's up there. The one comment that's written entirely in Caps Lock. i found it.
Matchew (NA)
: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US ARAM BANS BACK
> [{quoted}](name=Matchew,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=HElIIpLt,comment-id=0028,timestamp=2019-05-13T23:31:22.091+0000) > > PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US ARAM BANS BACK Inkling Commando: >where is the obligatory "still no bans in ARAM?" comment found it.
: Aram ranked?
> Also add the ban system called it. i fucking called it. i knew this ARAM topic would mention bans.
: Patch 9.10 notes
huh. where is the obligatory "still no bans in ARAM" comment?
: More bans please
translate: i can't decide who to ban so let me ban them all.
: How about this: last night I played a game with a troll on my team, he was blatant and just ran around inting to the enemy. The next game I queue up for I get the same troll on my team again, I would say that’s a pretty good reason to dodge. Especially considering there is no option to report someone in champ select.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=52ZWrpqZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-13T19:48:20.720+0000) > > How about this: last night I played a game with a troll on my team, he was blatant and just ran around inting to the enemy. The next game I queue up for I get the same troll on my team again, I would say that’s a pretty good reason to dodge. Especially considering there is no option to report someone in champ select. then do what you just did. play the game and ignore him. then post game report him. if you forgot to report him last game that your fault.
: Make ARAM completely random.
an ARAM topic. i bet it's gonna mention bans > Either that or bring bans back. there it is.
: Turrets should do less damage in bronze/iron
you're better off outright removing them instead of nerfing them. or better yet buff turrets in higher elos.
Rioter Comments
: Why i can only dodge Once per day ?
quit complaining. you're lucky the first dodge is a warning and not the full penalty.
: Describe what you see in this post
a spammed post that should be removed cause it is being continuously necroed by being refreshed every week.
rujitra (NA)
: The job of a moderator is not to share their thoughts. It is to moderate.
but is it against the rules for mods to share thoughts? hm? if it is not against the rules then i see no problem with mods sharing any thoughts they have. hell i wonder how many people even *read* the message that gets repeated cause they *know* mods have nothing interesting to say.
: Weekly reminder that Riot removed ARAM bans even if they greatly enhanced the game experience
give it a month, maybe two. then this train will die down. everyone else already gave their thoughts on aram bans and we left it alone. we ain't beating a dead horse by spamming it. it will not get you what you want contrary to what you think.
rujitra (NA)
: I disagree. People always complain when the moderators inject their opinion into moderation actions. I have seen other moderators both put their opinion in their pinned message, while others will make two messages when they need to moderate a post - one to pin with strictly moderation info, and one that will be normal discussion. Personally, I don't think the pin should be able to be used to pin discussion content that the person pinning created - but that's just me.
which would you choose? acting like a broken record with the rules or sharing your thoughts?
: > [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gqH9ZKic,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T05:56:30.379+0000) > > well at least you are giving thoughts this time instead of an automated message like you always do. Normally I don’t. Putting my thoughts on a pinned message seems like a disservice to others giving their opinions in the same discussion.
i didn't say it was a bad thing. on the contrary it is good. it shows you actually have some insight to share on the matter instead of acting like a broken record.
Velasan (NA)
: Are the houses permanent?
doubtful. nothing lasts forever. *cough* ARAM bans.
: I've edited out part of your post, as the [boards Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE) prohibit social/political topics. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board I'm not sure why you think the player base is thin skinned. I'd rather just focus on the game, and when other players are harassing other players, that's distracting to me, if not the rest of the team from focusing on the game. I wouldn't want it in my game; I wouldn't wish that on the enemy team either.
well at least you are giving thoughts this time instead of an automated message like you always do.
: One IE, Two IE, Three IE...
stacking ie is pretty useless. your crits will do 225% instead of 250%, 275% etc. you can grab {{item:3094}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3031}} and {{item:3508}} to get the 100% crit chance while still gaining a bunch of other abilities instead of 320 damage. you are given 60 atk spd (which is converted into more AD for jhin) and 145 dmg while granting energized attacks that do extra damage to turrets, a shield, 225% crit damage and a mana refund + 20% cdr, in that order.
: Kleds Issues
only problem i see with kled that is a pain in the ass is when you have near full courage and little health left right as you make the final hit to get skarrl back you take enough damage to die and your death takes priority over remounting even when you hear the fanfare of him remounting. he needs a 2 second immunity window so that he can actually remount when earned. i have been screwed over many times because i thought i could remount in time but i end up dying even when at full courage.
wolf jade (EUNE)
: aram bans
another post crying about bans in aram *marks on bingo card* now to go find a post about how broken yuumi is right now.
: Asking for reports in chat is strictly for the purpose of griefing. They don't stack so the only reason people ask is to piss each other off or because they assume that they do stack. If anyone does that to you, just say "reports don't stack." A surprising amount of people are shut up when I respond with that.
yeah right. they still cry out to report a player anyway. trust me. i've seen it happen allot. sometimes they'll tell me i am lying and that reports do stack. i used to believe that they didn't but getting back to back chat restrictions not even a week apart (literally 6 days) i am starting to change my view on that.
: RITO, shouldn't Tryndamere be part of the rework vote?
you're just saying this cause you dont like his ult that makes him unkillable for 5 seconds.
: Sum up your last played champion with a single song.
the last champion i played? now i gotta actually check *one check later* ok so not who i was thinking of. need to find a different song then to fit her. *another check later* ok here we go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBD8M3WFrAw
Show more

Inkling Commando

Level 210 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion