: Pick Renekton into melee assassins mid
Morde does the same job and makes ur team not be full AD potentially.
Zerenza (NA)
: I'm so sick and tired of Nasus existing.
I think runes gave him too much power.. resolve makes him really hard to kill and punish early game, klepto makes his mid game come in faster if you are not on a lane bully... I personally have 2 strategies. On a lane bully i try to freeze and zone and also call the jungler. On a tank or fighter that can't beat him easily early game ill shove and roam, trying to put my bot lane ahead. If Nasus doesn't get fed and take towers mid game then late game Nasus can't do anything against a fed ADC and a good support (nasus is a beast mid game, but NOT late game when people groups and kites /cc him, doesnt matter having 700 stacks if you die before getting on top of the adc)
: Meanwhile the last time I had a game where there were no ADCs but were replaced by mages and tanks, it ended quickly as the team with more tanks won. Never in my life my team felt so useless as the tanks were "oneshotting" everything that ran in their way, and laning was extremely uninteractive as you can't do jack shit against them. And that was early in the preseason, too.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancerous Lulu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LT2yV8cj,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-16T10:38:28.910+0000) > > Meanwhile the last time I had a game where there were no ADCs but were replaced by mages and tanks, it ended quickly as the team with more tanks won. Never in my life my team felt so useless as the tanks were "oneshotting" everything that ran in their way, and laning was extremely uninteractive as you can't do jack shit against them. > > And that was early in the preseason, too. This is my trick to win every nemesis draft match, give enemyteam 5 squishy mages.
: Vayne really shouldn't be allowed to go top
I had success picking ghost on champions she's supposed to counter like Darius (or Trynd?), she might condemn me once but i can still run her down the lane, move speed ítems like bork or righteous glory etc.
: Towers are fucking useless. Master rank gameplay.
So if it deals true damage we will see the vayne being able to take as many tower shots as an alistar.. Doesn't make a lot of sense...
Joneze (NA)
: Kleptomancy is (in my opinion) not healthy for the game
Wait till bruisers get a real keystone and he can't even walk to lane. Or wait till they bring a slower meta where everyone gets to late game 6 ítems and klepto gives nothing damage wise like electrocute or grasp does
: Do they? I was moreso speaking from experience cuz usually a Nasus doesn’t want to hit his opponent at all cuz that makes he wave push. If it works it works i guess. But it could also just be that Nasus is just generally good at what he does regardless of Keystone since he is basically just “Trinity Force, the champion”. Edit: just looked it up. He basically uses literally everything. Grasp, Aery, Comet, SS and Klepto. Must be matchup dependant.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dkc3BZK5,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T16:41:34.799+0000) > > Do they? I was moreso speaking from experience cuz usually a Nasus doesn’t want to hit his opponent at all cuz that makes he wave push. > > If it works it works i guess. But it could also just be that Nasus is just generally good at what he does regardless of Keystone since he is basically just “Trinity Force, the champion”. > > Edit: just looked it up. He basically uses literally everything. Grasp, Aery, Comet, SS and Klepto. Must be matchup dependant. I play nasus with grasp and klepto and i have found that hitting them with grasp and an occasional Q early game is quite good, even if you lose the trade you have life steal (or extra pots and stuff from klepto) and having them low on hp makes it really easy for you jungler to gank or avoid getting tower dived. If the enemy is also htiting you they pull minion aggro so wave management is not that hard.
: You should just let your team ban them so you get a bonus ban lol
Cunky (NA)
: When somebody on the enemy team also bans your permaban
Am i the only one that highlits Zoe or FIzz first to make sure I'm the only one banning them in my team? Its a pleasure to get rid of them
: The most perfect thing ever
Perfection is one-tricking every single champ! https://imgur.com/a/cT6AU
: "your main has no counters.." oh really? - list your counters game
{{champion:50}} I don't feel like he has real counters, just harder matchups. And... {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3123}}
: Is there ANY possible way to win lane vs Yasuo?
General rule for me is: don't fight him level 1 and 2, he beats everyone thanks to the low cooldown on Q. On darius try to get rid of his passive first, then go for extended trades to get your passive up, try to sidestep his Q's. On akali i go for electrocute proc trades, making good use of the shroud. On malz i play it back till level 6, then i try to poke him to setup a killing ultimate. On renekton do the harass combo E W auto Q E away, repeat when its off cooldown. Mid game most assassins burst him down before he even reacts assuming hes not fed.
: Beautiful Winter Wonder Ahri by LRY CiteMER
Put winter clothes below her waist and it wouldn't be a bad skin
: How do I win games?
Focus on objectives, avoid 50% fights. If your bot lane is feeding rotate and help them getting out of laning phase instead of flaming. Try to find your win condition
: So, according to the people on the forums, every ban is deserved.
Some people can be more or less sensitive over things. One person can take the "KYS" literally and someone else can read it and don't really mind it. But the thing is that personal opinion doesn't matter here, RULES are what matters. IF a "KYS" is a reason to get a permaban by the rules, then its 100% a permaban, thats it.
: cho is extremely kitable they the enemy picks cho and you don't have a way to lock him down that's not his fault,
Righteous glory, blue smite, dead man plate, Randuins and a decent hitbox on his W followed by Q and E, not that easy to kite,,,
: How to get an S?
Cs per minute is the key, not total CS. 200 cs in a 20 minutes game is S territory (10 cs per minute) , 300 CS in a 60 minutes game is bad (5 cs per minute)
Krytoric (NA)
: Whats one champ you cant play?
{{champion:142}} All about her is annoying, even her mechanics. {{champion:105}} Every fizz i play against one shots people and makes it out of teamfights, i cant even land sharks
Desirable (EUNE)
: What's a general skill order that you followed, but it wasn't the right one.
Maxing E on Xin when everyone was maxing W. Maxing W first on {{champion:61}} when opponent has no mobility. Taking a few point early game in W on {{champion:23}} in hard matchups . On {{champion:82}} I usually max W first but sometimes will go E - W - Q or W - Q -E.
: Top 5 best LATE GAME champions in the late game?
If you just farm for the late game your bot lane will be 10/0 or 0/10 15 minutes in and it wont matter how well did you farm, you'll get carried by bot lane or enemy bot lane will go mid and destroy you. My list anyway: {{champion:34}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:142}}{{champion:13}} {{champion:10}}
: Issue with login
I'm able to log in but i cant manage to get main screen to load, or able to play a game or open the shop
: suggestion about junglers
Yes please. I had my client freezing a couple times or losing connection at champ select and starting a game with wrong runes / masteries and no smite. I can live with wrong runes but not without smite
: I thought it was very funny, Riot.
I got "who needs a map when you can play in every lane?" for Ezreal.. And i played him on every lane a few times. Swain ="Top champ is Swain, excelent strategy" He's the champ i have highest winrate on, and also i play him top lane only.
LapisZ (NA)
: How do I stop flaming people
Imagine that your team mates are bots that will kind of do their role, sometimes will lose and sometimes will win. Remind yourself every 5 minutes that you'll lose 50% of the times, but what matters is that you do your part as best as you can
: THE GAME DOESN'T LET ME PLAY MID
Make sure to put something thats highly requested as secondary role as well
: Reminder that we don't because the kick function has been abused in every game it's been put in. Even cooperative ones.
From a person that has played MMORPGS (and focusing only on pve, not even pvp) for the past 15 years i have to agree... Sad but true
Durzaka (NA)
: Not that I disagree or anything with your post (although I don't think Zoe is remotely a problem right now), youve got some pretty bad misinformation on here. 1.) Low mana costs. Her skills actually are almost exactly on par with other skills of similar types. Her Q is actually slightly on the high side considering its short cooldown. Compared to other spamming mage spells, its nearly identical. Her W doesn't have a mana cost, so that could potentially be something to look at. Her E has a roughly average mana cost for a CC type ability that damages. (for some comparison, Syndra's E costs 50 mana. So even after using her Q, its only slightly more expensive than Zoe's E at 80 mana.) 2.) Mana regen through the roof. Not even close. She is tied for second to last lowest mana regen at level one (with a shit ton of people, but whatever), at 6.0. And she has the LOWEST mana regen of any mage in the entire game besides Lissandra at level 18. So get the hell out of here with that BS. Her mana regen is TRASH.
The thing about mana here is how much mana she needs to deal the same damage with her combo as other champions? Her combo is basically 2 spells (maybe ult as well) + 1 autoattack, other people like syndra will need all 4 spells which is over 250 mana, ryze will need something like Q E Q W Q E Q or variations which is over 300 mana, making them spend more mana tan she does.
Rioter Comments
: Your Snowdown Shop returns until January 8, 2018
New skins, emotes and stuff is already in the store but where's "your snowdown shop"? did they cancel it?{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: How Did You Decide on a Main?
I'm that kind of player that cant stick to a champ for more than 3 games. I just played what i really felt like by that time (im talking about normals, not ranked) and try builds and fun stuff. After a year i checked and my most played lane was jungle and my most played champs were fighters / juggernouts / tanks. Then i started to main jg/top and champs like Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, Udyr...
leakinb (NA)
: How to lane against illaoi as a melee?
I usually get boots early, helps a lot dodging her Q and E. If your jungler comes tell them that you should bait her ult first (and her E if you can!), then disengage. A few seconds later you can fight her easily.
Bobovich (EUW)
: Just played a Gold ranked game with a new to ranked, unranked player on my team.....
Agreed. Silver II ish mmr feels like fliping a coin, you can get the diamond smurf that a lot of times solo carries the game or the unranked fresh level 30 that doesn't know anything about the game... Can be frustrating at times. I know this helps getting rid of smurfs as they'll get out of silver and gold mmr really fast but there should be other methods...
Borkan (NA)
: Katarina Died by the air
What did death recap say? Edit: You shunpo'd on top of her bubble, which has a broken hitbox (hitbox is actually bigger than the spell particles)
: *sees the support sejuani take unsealed spellbook*
Nothing beats the mundo support with flash + teleport, fleet fotwork and dorans shield start!
: The most rage inducing thing to happen when you're losing badly.
I have found some people that "i dont mind to be losing, i wanna play the game", others that" im just here to practice new champ" or "I wanna learn to play from behind" or "yes im 1/12 but im vayne i have late game"... If it's a normal i would just ff and queue for another game. In ranked i would try to stall the game till everyone has 6 ítems if team comp allows it and im in promos. Other than that yes it's really tilting not to be able to get out of those matches
: Why am i seeing so much twitch and trist jungle?
Press the attack. Twitch was already a decent jungler before, now its even better with new runes. Tristana has decent clears with her E passive and her ganks aren't too bad
: Why shows 0 skin in my collection?
Same happens to me, reported a bug a few days ago and it hasn't changed
: When an enemy or teammate constantly says "Ez"
I have Heard of people getting banned for "gg ez" at the end of the match, but i don't 100% know if its true. If someone gets tilted they should consider disabling all chat or /mute all. I like to keep all chat on to see who is raging on enemy team to camp them as jungler...
: WIll mystery champion shard give Zoe if i own all the champs?
For those who wonder, you are not able to buy mystery champion shards if the available champion pool is lower tan 10. Gotta pay the 7.800 BE for Zoe
Rioter Comments
Iy master (EUW)
: Why is ezreal sooo popular?
It has to do with the kleptomancy rune and tree making his early game decent thanks to the free consumables and getting to 2 ítems powerspike super fast even going even in lane. Add in that most games are short on preseason and ADC's that outscale him don't get a chance to get to 6 ítems. (His winrate is good early game then it goes down)
: Leblanc has Zoe ult at level 1
I don't think it can be compared, leblanc W is waaaay stronger, not only for the damage but you can also decide not to come back to the starting point. You can use leblanc W to chase or escape, on Zoe you can't.
jo9901 (NA)
: I could be wrong, but i could almost swear that's the case. If i am wrong, then my excuse is that iv'e only cared about the release of 2 champs, A Sol and Zoe.
They always come the same day of the patch, just a few hours later. Someone said 12.00 pm, sounds about right
Hi Im Elia (EUNE)
: HOW IS 23-5-18 A S- ON LEE SIN?
It compares you to the other people that plays that same champ in that same position. In my experience overall gold and CS is the most important (getting 8+ cs per minute on a jungler is really important) if we add your your kda is easily an S+. You said 150 farm but you didn't say how long was the game you played. Getting all the towers (specially 1st blood tower) is critical. If you want really easy S's go Lee Sin adc with a friend on support and get a decent kda and farm as most people that plays that are most likely going to feed. (DON'T DO THIS IN RANKED). Again, farm and overall gold is more important tan getting +20 kills a game.
GodGamer21 (EUNE)
: Banned for toxic behaviour!? Excuse me Riot?
I know of people that has been permabanned for less...
: Eh, I think a tank meta would help the keystone. Tank top laners are the main class of champions getting fucked by this keystone right now because they struggle to retaliate.
Meant to say tank jg meta, which slows the game kinda, now we have assassin jg snowballing super hard and finishing the game early
: is kleptomancy supposed to fuck over melee champions?
I cant stop thinking how bad would this keystone be if they bring tank meta back, or games start taking longer for whatever reason. Yes they get ítems faster, but if games take long enough for everyone to get 6 ítems anyone with a combat mastery will be better than them. Also they do less damage in lane as well in laning phase
Leonerdo (NA)
: Demotion protect (in its current form) does more harm than good
This doesn't effect the MMR which is ultimately what determines if you are gonna climb or not and where will you land eventually. And whats most important, there's 5 chances that the enemy team will ahve a troll and 4 chances that your team will have a troll, so there's less chances that you lose because of a troll tan that you win because of a troll on the enemy team.
Niyumi (NA)
: What roles are best to carry bad teammates?
I play top, pick strong lane bullies that can also teamfight or splitpush if needed, win lane ASAP, get herald, use it bot lane so your 0/8 bot lane stops feeding, then dragon, then tower dive mid and get mid tower. After this point is situational, but this is me having a huge impact on a game and improving the chances of winning. I can see the mid roam style being really good as well. Jungle can also be really good if you either play tanks and decide when to engage in a favorable fight etc or playing a good 1v1 splitpush jg.
: Honor 4 and no more drops
i haven't received any key frag for the last 2 weeks as well. I'm honor 3.
Show more

Iron 4 Kid

Level 167 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion