Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Quáx (NA)
: your name matches you
> [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBim28Ok,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-05T01:36:51.415+0000) > > your name matches you You must be the urgot gets carried by autolock and can't hit anything else Keep up the skill buddy! otherwise you would have understood why it's not fair. But since he carries you it's okay :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I actually would argue that Tanks find the least benefit from this rune for the roles that run it. Support tanks like it because it helps sure up some stats they are missing do to the lack of gold income and then ranged mages like Ryze and Lissandra abuse it extremely well and get huge benefits from it. Adding 100 armor and MR to a target with 200 armor and MR is less useful than adding 80 armor and MR to a target with 50 armor and MR.
> [{quoted}](name=Frosted Tips,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HvIArLBH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-12T21:26:23.334+0000) > > I actually would argue that Tanks find the least benefit from this rune for the roles that run it. Support tanks like it because it helps sure up some stats they are missing do to the lack of gold income and then ranged mages like Ryze and Lissandra abuse it extremely well and get huge benefits from it. > > Adding 100 armor and MR to a target with 200 armor and MR is less useful than adding 80 armor and MR to a target with 50 armor and MR. I see what you are saying. It is true, but i'd like to see it scale. Especially because in lower elo aftershock is just a cushion for bad players. And I think it's just a really unfun. Now if it went from average to good stats I think i would separate good vs bad player who don't know how to use it or play right. And I think it would also not let ranged mages abusive it. Mostly though the non tanks are just busted with it because they do damage and barely take any.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is it just me or is Kayle OP atm?
I think it's pretty balanced. Because you have a lot of time to punish the weak kayle. Even at level 11 she isn't super strong unless fed. It takes time for her build up. You have to punish her early which can be done and i weakens her a lot.
Rioter Comments
: Vayne is the number one ADC and has been since 9.3 while tanks and juggers simaltaneously suck shit
Vayne literally get rageblade, and does so much damage. I see vaynes complain how they get killed fast, from a fed midlaner meanwhile basically deleting people themselves by being 2/10. Makes no sense why she can keep up with damage from almost and fed champion. WHILE BEING BEHIND.
Rioter Comments
: So, you want an AD item that provides AD, resistance against AP, and an active that's a get out of jail free card. Tada! {{item:3139}}
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=73yJhW9b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:57:21.098+0000) > > So, you want an AD item that provides AD, resistance against AP, and an active that's a get out of jail free card. > Tada! {{item:3139}} Lol you don' go invulnerable to be able to sit and wait for cool downs. If zhonyas was changed to {{item:3139}} you'd complain and a lot of other people would.You can't avoid nearly as many ults, or abilities with {{item:3231}} as with {{item:3157}} because they can' hit you. Comparing the two is invalid. Because they have the same stats, but different function.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Iron V Skills,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X0GB8Gry,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-07T04:38:39.776+0000) > > If everyone plays their champion perfectly only the Meta and OP champs will win. Because they will have an overloaded kit for every scenario or do absurd damage. > > Skill doesn't matter, you can go 0/50 as a trynd and still win because of his braindead kit.Pushes towers in half of a second, and can't be 1v1'd. > > > So if someone plays trynd perfectly they either kill the whole team, or just split the whole game and you'll win. your vote is that they won at champ select.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X0GB8Gry,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T04:40:41.542+0000) > > your vote is that they won at champ select. Yes - If perfectly played it's won a champ select.
: if your in loading screen or champ select assuming everyone is crystal perfect in game.
If everyone plays their champion perfectly only the Meta and OP champs will win. Because they will have an overloaded kit for every scenario or do absurd damage. Skill doesn't matter, you can go 0/50 as a trynd and still win because of his braindead kit.Pushes towers in half of a second, and can't be 1v1'd. So if someone plays trynd perfectly they either kill the whole team, or just split the whole game and you'll win. Forgot to add, although the 200 iq plays do help to shape the game, 90% of the time is just the dumb champs. A trynd will always beat, a thresh who doesn't miss a hook, or the 50 kill adc.
Rioter Comments
: the hardest top laner in LOL has 51.5% winrate and #1 pickrate by double the next champion
She not OP - She is hard to master She only has Stun Mobility Knockup Scaling Shield Ranged Execute It's so easy to punish her. When all her Q's are down. And her Dash with shield, and Stun. Really easy. Ganks are easy as well, just let her push and I bet you she won't make it from 1 end to the other without a problem.
Rioter Comments
Wilyum (NA)
: Warwick's current state
Same here as a level 7 warwick. I don't think he needs a buff. At times I do so good that I can't be killed but I delete the carries. And of course there are times where I'm not super strong. Regardless using his Q to maneuver through champions to get to the carry is such a powerful ability. A meta jungler will always beat ww most of the time,because they are meta and he is not. If warwick becomes meta it's because he became broken.You can easily counter theri mobility with a well time Q. Warwick can counter flash with his Q it's all about predicting their moves.Only person I can't catch is riven because she does have insane movement and if I get close I get stunned.
Rioter Comments
: Jhin is the most mobile ADC in the game right now lmao.
Yeah, no champ should be able to do something from a passive other champs need to use abilities for. Like yi would need to Use his R and maybe more to keep up with jhin. While jhin rights clicks and basically has 0 cd on his movement speed.
: Garen
Personally I don't think there should be a skill-gap based champions. It's not fair to lose against someone against a beginner level champ that requires barely any brain while you try to learn someone that's not so beginner friendly. In low rank if two exact same skill players go against each other the beginner level champ will automatically win, over the guy actually trying to put some effort into his climb. And I'm talking like bronze-silver, their both noobs and a champ shouldn't decide who wins. In higher elo's most people learn to deal with things like this and can outplay, in low elo your asking a new player to get better completely forgetting about his teammates who could be 10x worse feeding the garen and not having the knowledge to play against him. Beginner champs are way too rewarding for their skill level. They are unfair and shouldn't be able to be abused past gold.It's a beginner champ you aren't a beginner anymore after gold. Yet you can still use them to diamond some higher. Like most starter/beginner things it only allows you to scrape the bare minimum Example: Starter gear in most games only lets you go to like 10 levels then it becomes useless. Starter skateboards,bikes,scooters are only for people starting out you can't really do too much or they will break.They aren't good for fancy tricks. Starter shoes/equipment for sports help but don't let you keep up with the high end gear.And at some point when you get better you upgrade that shit. There should be no reason beginner champs should be able to climb past gold. There is macro play which can make someone climb but a beginner champ should not be able to keep up with higher ranks. I don't care how fucking good your mechnics are. In a normal game where there is beginner/starter stuff, just because you beat the boss 100 times no matter what if you put on that shit gear you aren't going to do anything to the kill the boss and you will get rekt., and that's how it should be. It's starter/ beginner for a reason.
Atlªs (NA)
: would be great if pyke didn't gain 70 A/MR for 2.5 seconds with Aftershock
Wouldn't it be great for aftershock to be deleted? Literally anyone who has aftershock can make monkey engages and it'll allow them to not to take any damage and even make that monkey engage a good enough one for the team to get something out of it.Not to mention that fact that any cc triggers itm instead of it's intended tank use. I just don't know why you would make a tank even more tankier just makes them unkillable most of the time. Especially in the early levels.
: @Riot Can you revert the Hexore cost for Viktor?
There are loads of champs who suffer from the early game meta. Riot isn't and shouldn't buff all of them. You just need to wait out the early meta and wait for the next meta. It's how the game goes there are always a load of champs out of the meta.
maliohammad (EUNE)
: AP Tryndamere's Problems
The best example for a 0 risk for high reward champ.Even if he feeds, he always ends up being the same.But nothing is ever done.
: Hard stuck silver don't know what to do
Your playing adc.Just play a braindead hiemer, or vlad and you will win.
: The game no longer has any strategic elements.
I agree. Played a game with jinx,ww,janna,fiora, and ekko, but they won because the braindead rengar,kayn,talon,and veigar just facerolled their keyboards to win.And if they didn't kill us they just walked away like nothing ever happened."skill" has literally gone down the drain. It's just about the retarded champs to win.
Rioter Comments
1samas1 (NA)
: Ranked LP
This could easily get abused.Someone could play terribly but take all the kills and lose less lp rather than the person being 0/5 who got all the kills taken away.it is a good idea but there wouldn't really be a way to accurately make it happen.You just have to hope mmr does it's thing. If they do bad it will drop and they will get more and more lp taken.On that note if you are doing good you shouldn't lose 20 lp.That depends entirely on your mmr but again mr can easily be affected by feeding teammates who lose the game.Nothing can really be 100% you just have to hope your mmr is good and keep trying to carry as much as possible.
wikator (EUNE)
: Please don't nerf Kindred
I'd say you need to know what you're doing to play kindred.I don't think a nerf was needed for her ult or w.Only problem I ever have with kindred is if she gets fed all she does is spend time on the opposite teams jg.Getting farmed by kindred is way to easy when she is ahead.You can't really run away especially without using flash.I think most of her is fine but once she does get strong she is overbearing and can completely take both jungles without a problem.Even if the team comes she has some good mobility, and kiting.
: Zed, as an Assassin, has the LAZIEST & SAFEST burst damage in his kit
leblanc has a free blink back.It's not like she always waits for the chain. She just q dashes and blinks back for free.Only time she chains is after she poked you down enough to delete you next time. Dodge the zed combo.It's not hard to tell when he does his combo as his shadow needs to come out first. Finally after Zed uses his combo he has cooldowns.Thats the downside.Free poke or engage.You can hit him with your abilities while he sits there because he used everything.OR just bait his w.As a jungler I just get my mid to take zeds combo and he is vulnerable because he can't escape.And as ww I just fear into r and he won't do any damage from his r because he was perma cc'd.
: Rather than just nerfing Quinn please do this instead
Untargetability on a champ you don't want to be nerfed in damage. So she can nuke you and then still live: That's quite a "NERF". Also she wouldn't need to turn.Most of the time she roams she just needs the speed to get to bot or mid.Even if they did the sion turning change, it's a straight line to the lanes.And when quinns roam jg they mostly walk and wait for the jg to show up.
: > [{quoted}](name=IfYouSmurfGoDie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PAtLpgE4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-24T08:50:38.341+0000) > > 1st: The meta doesn't favor adc mains at all.just like WoOxer said if High elo players and pro's drop that play adc it's expected for lower elo.If all you know is adc, then that completely changes it would have an effect. > > 2nd: At lower elo's its not so easy to climb.Not only do you have to be better than the others.You also have to hope your team is also better. At higher elo's people know what they are doing,they know when to stop inting and doing stupid shit. In low elo its not "get better to rank up" its "get better, and hope your teammates are also getting better" otherwise 1 person knowing what they are doing will not be able to climb. > > It's like running a relay race, you might be usain bolt but if your teammates don't know how to run, it'll never matter and you will lose.Meanwhile the enemy team has the slowest runners ever but ALL of them know how to run so they will eventually win,because your team is stuck.Everyone has to pull their weight. > > in low elo:Player either don't know how to pull their weight or give up.If they fall behind it's over.they feed without a limit and keep trying to play like they are ahead, which won't work out well. > In High elo:Players might fall behind but they know how to get back and pull their weight. > > Ofc there are people in almost every elo who never stop feeding and don't learn how to play when behind.But I can assure you that in Low elo you run into these players more often than you do in High Elo. If you actually think this "meta" doesn't favor ADC you are part of Doublelift's circle jerk. I have mulitple accounts, I've climbed out of silver multiple times and gotten diamond multiple times. The problem is you.
> [{quoted}](name=MorgManBasher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PAtLpgE4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T09:07:21.827+0000) > > If you actually think this "meta" doesn't favor ADC you are part of Doublelift's circle jerk. > > I have mulitple accounts, I've climbed out of silver multiple times and gotten diamond multiple times. The problem is you. I don't even play adc I play jg.You see every other role in the bot lane besides adc.You also don't factor in that you probably know more the the silver.Micro and Macro play, you are better with knowledge.Unless you went 50/0 every game and ran it down the lane to end you still have better map knowledge than the low elo players. If a challenger went into your games and never played adc, he wouldn't even need kills to win a game, he haas game knowledge so your argument isn't valid. The role is getting taken over by others, and because you did it by playing adc does not mean that the role is good.Try getting a whole division above your highest rank with adc. Tell me if it's easy which it probably won't because they will have more knowledge than you.They have better Micro play just like you had better micro play against the silvers.
Show more

Iron V Skills

Level 195 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion