JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000500080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T11:29:05.743+0000) > > Then why would you go through the effort of bringing up that people are downvoting you if you don't care? Any person who doesn't care would leave it alone. > > Also, you said it was the truth, and now you're saying it's an opinion. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} What ever man, have a wonderfully good day.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0005000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T11:31:31.120+0000) > > What ever man, have a wonderfully good day. That's all you have to say to being proved an ignoramus cur? Neato.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0005000800000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T11:20:08.737+0000) > > I'm pretty sure if 20-30 people downvote your supposed "fact" on the boards you're probably wrong. You seem to think that i care how many people downvoted me... The truth is that i don't. My opinion is my opinion and i've not heard a good enough argument to change it yet. Also, i'm not saying stuff only to please the crowed for some internet points(upvotes) no body cares about....Unlike some people here. And just an FYI - if they don't need a counter argument to prove i am "blatantly" wrong then there is no discussion and what the hell are we even doing here in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=00050008000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T11:22:31.017+0000) > > You seem to think that i care how many people downvoted me... > The truth is that i don't. > My opinion is my opinion and i've not heard a good enough argument to change it yet. > > Also, i'm not saying stuff only to please the crowed for some internet points(upvotes) no body cares about....Unlike some people here. Then why would you go through the effort of bringing up that people are downvoting you if you don't care? Any person who doesn't care would leave it alone. Also, you said it was the truth, and now you're saying it's an opinion. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=00050008,timestamp=2019-07-16T22:55:10.398+0000) > > Probably because they don't need to counter argue something that's blatantly wrong No it isn't xD
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000500080000,timestamp=2019-07-17T03:07:27.452+0000) > > No it isn't xD I'm pretty sure if 20-30 people downvote your supposed "fact" on the boards you're probably wrong.
Skriggan (NA)
: What Project:Reckoning's lineup could've been like (my suggestions)
{{champion:91}} would be cool, but Riot doesn't know who that is
Kimimi (EUNE)
: Who do you think are getting this year's Star Guardian skins?
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: LOL. Katarina is not OP in any way. Every single cc in the game cripples her. Not to mention every single matchup beside {{champion:136}} and {{champion:45}} in mid lane is a losing matchup naturally because she is melee. @op, you got 1.7k mastery on her... Play her more and see her weaknesses are very easy to exploit. EDIT: i love it that people don't have any actual counter argument to the truth so they just downvote and don't even reply to my post
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-15T10:33:19.252+0000) > > LOL. > Katarina is not OP in any way. > Every single cc in the game cripples her. > > Not to mention every single matchup beside {{champion:136}} and {{champion:45}} in mid lane is a losing matchup naturally because she is melee. > > @op, you got 1.7k mastery on her... > Play her more and see her weaknesses are very easy to exploit. > > EDIT: > i love it that people don't have any actual counter argument to the truth so they just downvote and don't even reply to my post Probably because they don't need to counter argue something that's blatantly wrong
Jamaree (NA)
: If you think Yuumi is just a healbot, you are deluded.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyEqT8Rf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T12:59:17.314+0000) > > If you think Yuumi is just a healbot, you are deluded. Yeah, not like the main part of her kit is the heal shield.
: Darius, the stupidly broken champ.
The bleed doesn't hurt till 5 stacks.
: Wait... Tryndamere pressed R...
Moody P (NA)
: Replace Aftershock with Courage of the Colossus
Can we just go back to old runes and masteries, you know the system that didn't make champions broken and ACTUALLY DEPENDED ON PLAYSTYLE RATHER THAN "Take this or you're trolling."
BonBoi (EUNE)
: fire weeb devs
Have you SEEN Morde's new rework?
: Why is everyone against
I don't know how bad you have to be at the game to manage to die to Talon at low elo that early. Probably the most straightforward assassin you'll ever get.
sVzMyron (EUW)
: LOL no. That's what typical noobs believe when they have no clue about the game, you'll see when you have a bit of experience
Is that why you claim to be gold level but have NEVER been Gold before, don't have Gold level cs, have Gold level KDA, have Gold Level DPS (To neither champions nor turrets), or even play like a Gold player? Stop saying it's your team when it's clearly your fault you're trash at this game. If you believe otherwise you're either a troll or very very delusional Before you go and start making bullshit excuses please answer me how the fuck is TEN DEATH AVERAGE GOLD LEVEL? HOW IS 3 CS PER MINUTE GOLD LEVEL? HOW IS A 29% WR GOLD LEVEL? YOU CAN'T BLAME YOUR OWN PERSONAL STATS ON YOUR TEAMMATES, GOD NO. Also, notice how your own team won WITHOUT YOU. THEY WON AND YOUR "CARRYING" ASS WAS AFK. It's almost as if when you're playing YOU'RE holding your team down.
: Is not being toxic really necessary to get high Gold/Plat?
Just put passive aggressive emoticons, satisfying honestly.
sVzMyron (EUW)
: bronze IS elo hell
If you can't get out, then you belong there.
: Sion's New Bio and the Disconnect Between Community Identity and Author's Intent of Characterization
Lewanor (NA)
: I̱̭̩̮͢͡o͈̞͠ņ̪̘̱̪̮͓̰̦̤i͖̼̼a̶̯̤̭̫͡ ̦͓͎̱̰͔̦̗͞s̴̺͖̩̪̖͟p̷̨̭̬͠e̹̠̱͍͕̞͔͟ͅa̧̨̛̳͇̙̞k͖̣̩͓̤͞ͅş͍̳ ̣̭̝͙͎̺̫̗ͅt͉̬̠̦̕h̻͈̯̳̩̝̩̰r̯̯͉̗̖̹ͅo͏͚̘̯͍̼͓ͅu̠̹͓̹g͕̬͖͇͙̥͟h͖̤͚̤̤ ̸̗̹̦͉͍ͅm̵̨̙̖̞e̻͖͖̱̩̝̝͜͢.̬̞͡͞ . İ̭̯̘̭͍̒ͦ̈́̈́̍͆ͮͫ̀͘ ͕̘͌̂̒̅hͨͦͣ͑̈̍̒̉͏̶̡͕̫a̺͇̣͙̾̄͞͝ͅv̴̰͉͙̭͆ͥͥͣ̌ͥ̓è̥̤͙̗̳̹̹̫ͪ͗͟͢͠ ͉̫̯̩ͪ͊̋ͩ̊ͩͫ̕͜ṡ̷̠̪͉͞ẹ̝̖͔̭ͨͫ̀ȩ̴̷̞̼̜̰̬͙̠ͩ̉n͕̬̺̹̲͎ͣ̿̕ͅ ̸̸͈̙̳̜̱͂̉̎͐̀̚t̪̤̫̔̏͑ͤ̃̕w̭̪̘̬̗͕̬͎̻ͮ͜o̸̖̓̆ͧͮͤ̚͜ ̡̰̘̤͔͔̒̔̋̉͒p̟͖̙̭͍̬̙̂̀̔̾͋͢͡a̶̶͈̳͎̭͙̺͒̾͗ͬͮ̉̑͜ṫ͓͔̟̞̖̰̿̄̒̈̎̅̀͝h͕̱̖̖̤͆̏̿̽̑͌̊̔̽͜ͅͅs̨̧̛̟̄ͥ͋ͥ̽͐͆͆ ̛̰͇̿̀ͣ͑͋a̵̤̰͎̲ͪn͎͓̦͍̱̹̥̍͌͒̓̎̑́d̶̮̱͚̜͉̗̭́̆ͤ̏͌͂ͥ̚ ̭͇̙͉͔̹ͦ͌ͫ͘͠m͈̰͙̳͇̘̂ͅą̱̱͍̳͇̺̹̞̱ͣͬd̷͔̤͔̝̞̼̬͂̍͛͡ḛ̟͍͙̟̥ͬͧ̉ͭ̉͌ͨ͜͞͠ ̺̗̦̤̻̳̑̿͌ͦͮ̆̆̽͡ä̢͎̥͖̔̕͝n̴ͩͧͨ̕͏̙̰̖̘͔̪͈͍oͫ̇͊͌̔̾ͧ͏̴͔̙̘̹̬̰̩̜t̙̘ͦ̎͆̇̄̓ͤh͖̬̻̅͒ͧ̏̈ȩ͕̙̗ͤ͗̃̈́ͤͤͧ̔r͎̼̳͑̅͡ ̵̰̰̲̙̪̱̝͒̄͜͡b̹ͬ̓͑̐̇͛͡e̴͒ͮ҉͏̭̭̼̟̙̩t̨̝͈̙͚ͮ̌̎̀͢w͖͔ͯͧ̈͛̕e̷̹̼̰̥͈͍̥̤̾ͤͪͯ̑̊e̢̜̹̣͉̭̞ͬͬͨ̔̈ͪn̸̝̬̞̗̞͎̪͌̇̏͊̇͟ . Ẵ̸̟͓s͎̪̱̜̲̬̝͑̎͛̈͋͊̿ͣ ̧̧͖̰͙̖̄̅̊̋́I̧̨̜̱͕ͦ͋̽͗̅̈́͘ǫ̣̱̽ͨ̏ͨ̈́͜͠ņ̰̦̘̖̗͈̅ͮ͐́i̵͇͎̮̊̆̍̉̉̓̔́͞a̷̡͕̜̼ͨ̓͊̈͞ ̸̲̝̠̩̠̣̦̤ͤ͂̃̎̓̄͢c̡̢̻̤̺̠̎̃ͩ̔́h̢͉̜̹̻̙̺̎͆͛̅̾̌̆ͦa͙̜ͭ̒̽͡n͉̰̱͋ͨ͌͠g̵͉̦̖̃ͫ͂͛̍̇e͖̖͍̽͐̂ͧͧ̓͢s͕̗̬̎͞,̩͇̲͙͈͕͔̗͎̃̃ ͎͎̦̘͎̠͖̇ͪͥ̏̾͐̏ͅs̺̮̰̥̟̮͖̬͗̇͑͘ͅo̰̗͓͗̍ ̛̭̟̺̼̰͋͊̿͠ͅm̙̹͔͔̞̯̠̞̈́̀̋̏̏̌̚͜ù̩̼̝̬̞̪̻ͥş̤͎̰̇̑͢͠t̰͔̼̠̭͐̀ͬͥ̉̋ͅ ̢̱̼͉͚̣͈̻̗ͧͦ̋Ȋ̱̜̪̤̰̖̠̣̌̾͂̅̎̒̅͡.̤̪̭̩͈ͮ̋̎̀̀
: In Morde's new joke he literally swats a Poro away
he's THE bad guy. AHEM {{champion:266}}
: What is one skin you always forget exists?
Most of Cho'gath's ~~recolors~~ skins
Rioter Comments
Gixia (NA)
: Is toxicity on the rise?
A good majority of players don't enjoy this game anymore, that even the littlest things can piss them off.
Death Rex (EUW)
: Stereotypes
I hate {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} Love {{champion:122}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:14}}
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3ouWYVsX,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-13T02:46:37.673+0000) > > Maybe he should learn how to play other champions. By this Elo, you shouldn't have ONLY ONE CHAMPION YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY. One tricking is fine, but having back up picks is crucial. There are one tricks in challenger, he has been in challenger for multiple seasons himself.
The issue being the champion he one tricks is pretty hard to actually play efficiently at an Elo that KNOWS how annie works and what destroys her. You can't compare a one trick champion like {{champion:39}} whose overloaded and very useful to play at high level to someone simplistic and straightfoward as a beginner champion like {{champion:1}} . The less simplistic and new player friendly a champion is, the higher chance they'll be viable at a high level. There's a reason people who trick new player friendly champions like {{champion:1}} ARE VERY RARE. They're very straightfoward and it's clear what their counterplay is. No one's gonna play {{champion:86}} in challenger and expect NOT to be counterpicked most of the time. No ones gonna play {{champion:11}} and expect the enemy jg to not pick {{champion:64}} or {{champion:56}} Now, Yes, I KNOW THERE ARE NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY CHAMPIONS THAT CAN WORK IN HIGH ELO. I'm just saying the more straightfoward ones are the easiest to shit on.
Terozu (NA)
: Make Lux use her crit animation when hitting illuminated targets! Weekly Reminder! Redux!
I mean, she's probably not really going to use it if she's just one shot comboing you most of the time.
: Watching Annie bot getting decimated from every champion sure is sad to watch...
Maybe he should learn how to play other champions. By this Elo, you shouldn't have ONLY ONE CHAMPION YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY. One tricking is fine, but having back up picks is crucial.
: Champions like {{champion:23}} and {{champion:11}} will NEVER be on VGU. As long as they are champions for low elo, they're here to stay forever.
You people only downvote me because you know I'm right.
: Made it back to honor 2 :D
Sounds fun, not feeling the need to insult teammates who throw in the dumbest ways.
: Stop asking for a Aatrox revert.
My problem is that they removed his playstyle entirely. Nothing was remotely similar from this Aatrox to the old. A rework should still reflect the previous playstyle, but different in a way that's more healthy for the game. Not just delete the character entirely.
: RITO, shouldn't Tryndamere be part of the rework vote?
Champions like {{champion:23}} and {{champion:11}} will NEVER be on VGU. As long as they are champions for low elo, they're here to stay forever.
PB4UAME (NA)
: Clearly you're a more recent player. Look up the name "SmashGizmo" with the word "Olaf" after it. Early season 4, SmashGizmo released one of the least popular, most failed reworks of any champion, that didn't do anything but fuck up his kit, and desynergize all of his skills which used to all benefit and flow into each other, and introduced actual anti-synergy between his passives. Hell, you might even see his and I's back and forths on some of the old forum threads regarding it. He quoted and replied to some of the threads I made back then, and I would post on virtually every thread regarding the changes. RIOTs worst rework behind maybe Garen's in the juggernaut patch. Went from playing mostly Olaf to barely touching him, even years later. I ***STILL*** want this abomination reverted and have been wanting this for nearly 6 years.
Those are called nerfs. Reworks would be along the lines of {{champion:91}} or {{champion:13}}. Removing aspects of his kit, that weaken a champion, is a nerf. Those Olaf changes aren't a "Rework".
: Protecting children from abusive games act.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Why the fuck is Xin Zhao getting a buff?
"He doesn't fall off late game" Bullshit.
: I don’t understand the Trynd change
Because Riot wants to tell us Trynd players "Stop building ap, please. He's an AD Skirmisher who has very little cdr, not a spam mage."
Arakadia (NA)
: | I think Riot is largely to blame for the unpopularity of monster designs |
{{champion:72}} Crystalline Scorpion {{champion:33}} Armadillo {{champion:6}} Literally a human. Stop loosely using "monster" to describe non-human/humanoid creatures in league. Void Champions are the only ones you can properly label as a "monster".
PB4UAME (NA)
: Eh, pre-rework Olaf would shitstomp Garen. After his rework though, he doesn't spike anywhere near hard enough in lane maxing E for it to be worth it over Q max. Other than that I mostly agree with you. In early season 4 I did a run from B5 to P5 in about 80 games with 50 on Olaf and the rest on WW and Cho, and Olaf would be my go to top lane pick. If played correctly, he could win any match up back then. Now he cant point blank Q, to reset it between autos against melees, and he cannot E for 340 damage every 4 seconds before CDR, getting over 70 True damage per second on average increasing to 141 True damage a second with 40% CDR. Still what I liked about him then, and what mostly still applies now is that he does best vs immobile melees, and squishy ranged top laners. Ironically he counters champs like {{champion:17}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:133}} just as hard as he counters {{champion:420}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:82}}
What rework? He was never reworked.
: Does the balance team play this game?
Sadly, people forgot about {{champion:2}} , The juggernaut shitstomper. You wanna play {{champion:86}} ? True damage. You wanna play {{champion:122}} ? Constant slow and healing through bleed. You wanna play {{champion:420}}? Get ranged harassed until you're low enough for him to just kill you before pulling anything? {{champion:82}} ? Ha, no. {{champion:106}} ? You can try, but {{champion:2}} 's kit is just better in the long run of things vs his kit. {{champion:75}} ? Nice W, too bad your passive gives you attack speed to completely negate plus your unstoppable ult. All these low elo players complain about Darius, Illaoi, Garen, etc without knowing how easy, it is to just curb stomp them with this Glorious Viking.
: Please revert Lissandra nerfs
{{champion:13}} You're so cute.
FSRER (EUNE)
: {{champion:9}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:77}}
All of those are up to date, even if a little vague
d00mface (EUW)
: Hopes for future Aatrox Lore
TFW {{champion:23}} = Guts {{champion:266}} = Zodd/Femto (From berserk, read it if you haven't already)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Popular Champions Getting Skins: They aren't Riot's favorites.
The more skins you make for a small handful of characters, the more stale and unoriginal they become. Especially if your entire new skin line is based on an animation community's "Flavor of the year" and is obviously catering to a subgroup of fans.
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=czEQcAL3,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2019-05-01T15:20:56.933+0000) > > There's a player actually named "Hitler" in Bronze 1 NA ladder. Still not banned. technically thats just a name of a person who did bad things its not the name thats bad its the person who had the name.
> [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=czEQcAL3,comment-id=00260000,timestamp=2019-05-01T18:17:33.747+0000) > > technically thats just a name of a person who did bad things its not the name thats bad its the person who had the name. Problem: We know EXACTLY what he's trying to do, most likely being an immature teenager who thinks Fascist monsters are funny. I guarantee, no one's name is Hitler after World War 2, save for Nazi sympathizers/Neo Nazi's. That name is nowhere in Austria after what he did. Neo-Nazis are even banned from the town he grew up in. Austria, in general, hates Adolf Hitler.
: I'd like to point something out, though: Just because a champion says something doesn't mean we're allowed to.
Hmm, I suppose you're expecting some unbearable pun. Edit: Wait no one knows who volibear is nvm
: Professor Graves did it for me. It could have gone to {{champion:164}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:10}} and fit the theme. {{champion:163}} could have replaced Lux, easily. {{champion:91}} Could take Ezreal's spot as the "anime stereotype" {{champion:126}} deserved a skin and is a total Chad Yuumi is fine but I find it strange she's a teacher when she's established to have a master, and what I assume is her own teacher.
I don't see {{champion:91}} x {{champion:163}} being a relationship trope but ok-
Lewanor (NA)
: Darius is one of the riots poster boys too. He is literally everywhere.
: I have to change my name because it is deemed as "inappropriate"
There's a player actually named "Hitler" in Bronze 1 NA ladder. Still not banned.
: Oh look. Another ARAM bans thread disguised as a callout thread. Good job cleaning up the nonsense, mods. Please delete this one too.
Funny, I ask you lot to be somewhat mature on this thread and to not insult each other, but here you are not even reading what I posted and assuming "Aram" in one of the sentences is an Aram thread. Please, tell me how this is one despite the fact I only ever addressed it once.
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJhbxBwt,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T17:29:43.208+0000) > > Alright, let's run down the list of these items actives > > 1. Yoummus Ghostblade > Grant bonus MS - Obviously, this was made with clear intention to give mobility to characters who, of course, rely on mobility. Are you saying AD assassins shouldn't be able to gap close the 13/0/5 caitlyn who has her E? Or the ezreal with a pocket flash? Or the MISS FORTUNE who has Yoummus on her w. > > If you were to nerf Yoummus, you'd have to nerf Righteous Glory for serving the same exact purpose but BETTER. > > 2. Duskblade - Deal bonus damage out of stealth or destroy nearby enemy wards > This item was intended for AD assassins that rely on ambush, you know, what they're SUPPOSED to do. I admit, the bonus damage is a bit much, but it's been nerfed 2 twice in a row. Only compensation is one shotting wards and more lethality. It's not that amazing, considering you can get Oracle lense FOR FREE, and a control ward for 75g....Yeah, you people blow Duskblade out of proportion. > > 3. Edge Of Night - Active CC immunity after channel. This is the least bought AD Assassin item. Why? It's AD banshee's with worse defensive stats (Only gives health) Overall bad item, only for cc team comp scenarios. > > You're gold, man. You should know these items aren't as op as you say they are. Please, play an AD assassin vs a hard comp and understand WHY they need these items before judging on your obvious ADC Bias. Why should Duskblade offer free ward control? Why should Assassins have that safety net so they don't need to buy/use Sweeper? This is what you're not answering and it's a fundamental problem because it, again, enables Assassins to simply deny counter play that otherwise exists. And it's not an either or. An assassin gets both simply because Duskblade disables the ward before the Assassin is spotted. An assassin can freely use that negation to go in anyway. I don't think I'm blowing it out of proportion when it's a CORE item that grants an automatic sweeper with a slightly longer cooldown, one that's NOT at the cost of being able to ward like a sweeper normally does. Righteous Glory's effect is a better version of Youmuu's, but its stats are also considerably weaker given both the meta and the champions who use the movement boost in the first place. Righteous is designed more for supports and tanks, both of which benefit differently from having the increased movement; and that's typically to make engages for their team rather than rush up to a target for deleting them. The effects are problematic by design, even if they're not overly relevant. You can't deny that Duskblade itself, by definition, is both safety net and elimination of counter play. And as mentioned earlier, it's still a solo q problem even if it's not one at high level play.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJhbxBwt,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T17:44:53.344+0000) > > Why should Duskblade offer free ward control? Why should Assassins have that safety net so they don't need to buy/use Sweeper? This is what you're not answering and it's a fundamental problem because it, again, enables Assassins to simply deny counter play that otherwise exists. And it's not an either or. An assassin gets both simply because Duskblade disables the ward before the Assassin is spotted. An assassin can freely use that negation to go in anyway. I don't think I'm blowing it out of proportion when it's a CORE item that grants an automatic sweeper with a slightly longer cooldown, one that's NOT at the cost of being able to ward like a sweeper normally does. > > Righteous Glory's effect is a better version of Youmuu's, but its stats are also considerably weaker given both the meta and the champions who use the movement boost in the first place. Righteous is designed more for supports and tanks, both of which benefit differently from having the increased movement; and that's typically to make engages for their team rather than rush up to a target for deleting them. > > The effects are problematic by design, even if they're not overly relevant. You can't deny that Duskblade itself, by definition, is both safety net and elimination of counter play. And as mentioned earlier, it's still a solo q problem even if it's not one at high level play. "Why should duskblade offer free ward control" Because affording control wards and selling your yellow trinket cripples assassins. They'd either delay their items or get rid of their only ward. Also, stop calling it "Free". It costs 2900, that's very expensive. Also, Assassins are visible when killing a ward with duskblade. That's plenty of time to run away...unless you're that dense. Righteous Glory gives way better stats than Yoummus could offer. Armor, Health, mana, moblity, health regen, cc, and mobility vs Damage and speed. Do you know how you counter Yoummus? You use a slow ability or any form of cc. If you have no cc on your kit, tough shit. That's how the game works. Your class is going to be squishy, find another way to outplay an assassin. You can't say "nerf assassins" because they counter your class. They were MADE for countering squishy glass cannons. If assassins keep killing you, clearly your team is bad at peeling for you. You talk about this game like 1v1's matter. As an adc, you should almost NEVER be alone, especially vs Assassins. I don't care how confident you are, you blow up like a balloon. Know your class's limits. Not to mention, you're clearly salty about that ONE fed kha'zix who destroyed everyone but Camille. Don't come in here with your salt post pretending this is just a fact.
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJhbxBwt,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-30T16:11:09.782+0000) > > Do people forget about {{item:3047}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3026}} combinations to counteract lethality? There are so many scenarios you can rush these earlier in the game to prevent ad assassin snowballs so they don't get to one shot squishies who build full damage unknowingly. Yes, Armor totally negates their ability to deny ward vision without getting a sweeper. It ALSO means they can't use the active on Youmuu's to catch up to you anyway. I said the items were a mistake, not the mechanic itself but because of the effects they bring. Thanks, though, for jumping to a conclusion that is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJhbxBwt,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-04-30T16:49:16.144+0000) > > Yes, Armor totally negates their ability to deny ward vision without getting a sweeper. It ALSO means they can't use the active on Youmuu's to catch up to you anyway. > > I said the items were a mistake, not the mechanic itself but because of the effects they bring. Thanks, though, for jumping to a conclusion that is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand. Alright, let's run down the list of these items actives 1. Yoummus Ghostblade Grant bonus MS - Obviously, this was made with clear intention to give mobility to characters who, of course, rely on mobility. Are you saying AD assassins shouldn't be able to gap close the 13/0/5 caitlyn who has her E? Or the ezreal with a pocket flash? Or the MISS FORTUNE who has Yoummus on her w. If you were to nerf Yoummus, you'd have to nerf Righteous Glory for serving the same exact purpose but BETTER. 2. Duskblade - Deal bonus damage out of stealth or destroy nearby enemy wards This item was intended for AD assassins that rely on ambush, you know, what they're SUPPOSED to do. I admit, the bonus damage is a bit much, but it's been nerfed 2 twice in a row. Only compensation is one shotting wards and more lethality. It's not that amazing, considering you can get Oracle lense FOR FREE, and a control ward for 75g....Yeah, you people blow Duskblade out of proportion. 3. Edge Of Night - Active CC immunity after channel. This is the least bought AD Assassin item. Why? It's AD banshee's with worse defensive stats (Only gives health) Overall bad item, only for cc team comp scenarios. You're gold, man. You should know these items aren't as op as you say they are. Please, play an AD assassin vs a hard comp and understand WHY they need these items before judging on your obvious ADC Bias.
Show more

IronyAndSublime

Level 45 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion