: Wooohoo my bank account is happy this year! Another game I'm not buying!
lol @people were defending league of legends lootboxes.
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MetaVolca,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEElAWJ9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-15T17:48:14.295+0000) > > Why is she fat Ever since Mei, they realized they can now make obese characters.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEElAWJ9,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-11-15T18:37:23.696+0000) > > Ever since Mei, they realized they can now make obese characters. Except Mei was never fat and it was just MUH BODY POSITIVITY tumblrinas projecting themselves onto the character they aren't like in any way shape or form. People gotta curb that shit. Overweight isn't healthy and not something we should be encouraging.
CLG ear (NA)
: Start watching anime.
ADC Bard (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Fifth Death,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kLJaNceT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-26T04:10:53.589+0000) > > Violence is never the answer. sitting during national antem is basically being a traitor to your country, so actually you are wrong. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kLJaNceT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T04:31:10.644+0000) > > sitting during national antem is basically being a traitor to your country, so actually you are wrong. > > {{champion:432}} Can you be any bigger of an edge lord?
I NPH I (NA)
: is diamond that hard for you to get it? if yes, you need to practice a lot buddy
> [{quoted}](name=I NPH I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HGA4wFJv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-27T03:09:01.502+0000) > > is diamond that hard for you to get it? if yes, you need to practice a lot buddy 1. You're mediocre. 2. Stop talking. 3. Take the time on your suspension to review yourself as a human being.
: 15 day ban, no reason provided
Proxy345 (NA)
: OMG Amazon is copying Walmart with this new delivery service!
: It's 2017 and plat is still green
: Wooohoo my bank account is happy this year! Another game I'm not buying!
Loot crates need to fucking die. They were lame when I played CSGO, they were lame when I played overwatch, and they're even fucking lamer on League. Why the shit are they getting tacked on to every thing under the sun now? /Reee
: Your opinion on this?
Not all employees, even your managers, are going to think you're fucking gold. They're there for a paycheck first and foremost. Get over yourself.
: NA people should avoid getting magic cards for awhile
MY SUPERIOR DAINTIES WILL NOT BEHOLD SUCH INFERIOR BOARD OF CARD WITHIN THEIR FIRM BUT FAIR GRIP! A TRAVESTY UPON GENTLEMAN I SAY!
: RANT about TSM fanboys, SKT is overhyped, Misfits are gods, NA is trash, EU is hype
: Yea how DARE they create something and expect us to pay for it!
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KBxKWtxE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-22T00:43:05.833+0000) > > Yea how DARE they create something and expect us to overpay for it! FIFY
Opistach (NA)
: I do not understand.
> [{quoted}](name=PirFlavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kBE6sT20,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-10-21T23:07:46.349+0000) > > I do not understand. > [{quoted}](name=KmoneyIZsExy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kBE6sT20,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-10-22T01:23:25.424+0000) > > I don't get it > [{quoted}](name=Sraeg2013,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kBE6sT20,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2017-10-21T23:02:33.972+0000) > > Well, one can't know the entire internet. > > Filthy casuls. > [{quoted}](name=marpatt11,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kBE6sT20,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-10-21T22:27:22.296+0000) > > I don't get it No mother fucking reading comprehension at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=ItsABadBromance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L0PZdhgm,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-10-15T22:55:08.631+0000) > > Oh look, another idiot bait thread. > > Can we just ban you already? Can we ban you
> [{quoted}](name=Energized Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L0PZdhgm,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2017-10-15T23:01:39.862+0000) > > Can we ban you Only if you go down with me you creep.
: All 3 KR teams made it out of groups.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=psXEcHlk,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-15T23:00:19.694+0000) > > SKT is going to win worlds again. Can we stop pretending pro play actually matters now? Fixed that for you.
: I just played new Eve for the first time, now I'm depressed
Her ult needs to be changed first and foremost. The back dash is fucking horrid.
Rockman (NA)
: Are you a Tom Phillips, a Jerry Lawler, or a Booker T
Salron (NA)
: <--- Number of times you've pressed R instead of T
Never because I'm not taking part in these stupid emotes.
: Let us Lower the Speed Limit(Social Issue)
Oh look, another idiot bait thread. Can we just ban you already?
: > [{quoted}](name=ItsABadBromance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E1aH20Zp,comment-id=00110000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T02:33:02.785+0000) > > -snip- Look at the way you type and act before u call anyone a dork . Calling people kids on the internet and “dorks” -snip-
> [{quoted}](name=Riven xp ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E1aH20Zp,comment-id=001100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T02:35:19.545+0000) > > Look at the way you type and act before u call anyone a dork . > > > Calling people kids on the internet and “dorks” > > -snip- You're totally reformed.
: I know I sound like every other low rank but hear me out.
I'm gonna be honest. Let the deranks happen. Watch some videos on mechanics, pathing, last hitting and all that good jazz. My method of madness is to just keep throwing yourself at that wall till it sinks in. You'll get there lil brother.
: I got permanently banned about 2 years ago for an offensive name change
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrithegethon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j7Hw0tr3,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-10T00:29:46.474+0000) > > Edit: name was IsisGankedParis 10/10 fake or not, i'm ded.
CLG ear (NA)
: tyler1 might be unbanned in january 2018
Can we ban these fuckin threads already? All they do is make everybody pissed off and his fanboys flock to them shitting things up harder. @GDWardens
: I just saved Pepe
I'd like to report thread this as its _totally_ a hate symbol.
Box of Cox (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ItsABadBromance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5NWrpPhA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-27T04:17:57.716+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/j2WnDqT.jpg[/img] > > _THE SKY IS FALLING!_ Chicken Little was right tho
> [{quoted}](name=Box of Cox,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5NWrpPhA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-02T11:01:43.276+0000) > > Chicken Little was right tho Yo, i forgot about this thread.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExdPudyq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-27T19:02:51.643+0000) > > If the butthurt downvote fairy visits your thread and sends your posts to the red for a little bit I have a suggestion > > Keep posting and stop giving a fuck, the engagement/fun you get from posting should come from the replies and not green/red numbers lol > > Like Gameplay is a meme because they&#x27;d rather circlejerk those numbers than actually argue, people are kind of aware voting is often dumb but its a good way to judge mass opinion or hide spam hence my words.... "Unvoiced Criticism" clearly OP has no Idea what I am talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExdPudyq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-27T19:45:10.819+0000) > > hence my words.... &quot;Unvoiced Criticism&quot; clearly OP has no Idea what I am talking about. No as a matter of fact I don't. I have no problem with people downvoting me, fuck, keep it up, but it still doesn't take away that it just looks bad that so many posts on the board are negative or zero.
: Can't take unvoiced criticism? Are you secretly Angry Joe?
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExdPudyq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-27T12:05:36.335+0000) > > Can&#x27;t take unvoiced criticism? Are you secretly Angry Joe? You don't even know what that word means clearly .
Rioter Comments
: lmao the responses
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pgGz9VW9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-09-26T06:50:14.913+0000) > > lmao the responses I don't think they know how to read. Or if they do, no critical thinking skills.
: Ahri does No damage
TIL new posters aren't very bright.
Rockman (NA)
: rate pika's smug
He doesn't look like he follows bro code.
Rioter Comments
: Boggybuntu
stop bein a dick.
coback (NA)
: I like it as well. The only thing actually cringey here is you and "itsabadromance" jacking eachother off over who meme-hates the most right now. Shouldn't you be in school?
> [{quoted}](name=coback,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JcZIs8E9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-07T20:59:29.683+0000) > > I like it as well. > > The only thing actually cringey here is you and "itsabadromance" jacking eachother off over who meme-hates the most right now. Shouldn't you be in school? Because your anime infection is cringe? Get outta here.
: @Riot Most People Don't Want to Spend Extra RP on Icons
Icons should be bonuses to the packs, not increasing the value. Shits fuckin lame riot.
: load screen takes too long
laptop is probably poorly optimized.
: Ok can Riot fuck off with this weeb shit already
Downvote weebs are out en masse today.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oURqVfT0,comment-id=0001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-07T08:06:36.071+0000) > > Yeah, because button mashing gets boring after a while and would give them room to put more strength into other abilities. But at what point do you change a character's abilities when they just become a new champion instead of a reworked one? I think hate spike is her most iconic ability.
They didn't nerf Sona's mammary glands though. > [{quoted}](name=Éve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oURqVfT0,comment-id=00010000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-07T12:54:36.095+0000) > > I think hate spike is her most iconic ability. Do you realize how sad it is when your characters "iconic" ability is just a mindless button mash? Her "iconic" ability used to be her W when it stunned. RIP all those new players that totally quit just because of Eve in season 1. lawwl
: I like it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JcZIs8E9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-07T20:45:07.614+0000) > > I like it. And thats why you're trash.
: > [{quoted}](name=ItsABadBromance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m22wgXmc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-07T07:34:02.682+0000) > > Because I was role playing Kim Jong Un while playing Veigar. LOL
> [{quoted}](name=Squidwards House,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m22wgXmc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-09-07T08:28:24.859+0000) > > LOL They weren't very happy when i brought about "ultimate final victory".
: Why do champions die so fast in League?
Because the age of "fun sized" Riot Balancing is dead. http://i.imgur.com/JfJHTwd.jpg/img
: What the hell happened to ranked?
B-B-B-B-BOOSTED SWINE. Then again, its totally possible people are trash enough to luck their way though promos.
: whats the weirdest reason someone wanted to report you for?
Because I was role playing Kim Jong Un while playing Veigar.
R0XTAR (NA)
: So everything I have gathered about the changes for Season 8
6. More people bitchin about stuff. 7. Greedy Marc Meril bein greedy again. 8. Rioters who try to come back to GD get scared away because we're savages or some shit. 9. More RNG boxes and keys. 10. ???? 11. More champions n sheit. Am i close?
ADC Bard (NA)
: how come I feel the fps drop while the fps remains over 60 ?
yrknaqren (EUW)
: Runes refunded: a nice and kind... greedy company
GREEDY MARC MERRIL GREEDIN IT UP AGAIN!
: Which is the more difficult video game?
: 99% Of People Who Come To These Boards Are Haters
Front page shows me a lot of memes and jokes which aren't any big deal unless you're a little bitch who doesn't like fun. However, going by this post, you're basically describing gameplay to a tee though. Don't go there. Its a dark place where bronze league heroes roam and boosted swine talk like they have any sort of authority. Also, who are you anyway?You say youve been around these boards a long time, but obviously not general discussion ever. Thats fine though. You're among friends now. Welcome to Trash Mountain™.
: I really appreciate this, bud. I'll admit it can get emotionally draining sometimes answering questions especially when people are laying out all their negative feelings. But we owe you guys good communication. Anyway, thanks again.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cactopus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nXlJYxE6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-06T04:26:46.779+0000) > > I really appreciate this, bud. I&#x27;ll admit it can get emotionally draining sometimes answering questions especially when people are laying out all their negative feelings. But we owe you guys good communication. > > Anyway, thanks again. You're a great scapegoat. http://i.imgur.com/YYGVFwT.png/img
Show more

ItsABadBromance

Level 16 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion