: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Midnight,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=00050000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T21:41:26.373+0000) > > It is still hate speech... Which Riot clearly doesnt give a damn about given their support of that toxic tumor Klein
> [{quoted}](name=WhyKeepPlaying,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=000500000001000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T04:36:15.479+0000) > > Which Riot clearly doesnt give a damn about given their support of that toxic tumor Klein I mean Riot is fine with their employees stating all men are unwelcome in gaming and then encouraging suicide by walking into a wind turbine so like, I think it's time we start treating the boards as anything goes.
: Riot, you have no excuse for defending Daniel Z Klein now.
Why stop at telling all men they're unwelcome in not just League of Legends, but ALL OF GAMING. There's still greater possibilities, greater heights, encouraging suicide is a good start though.
: Korean (Why? Please help me understand.)
Because you're a male and your privilege was out of check.
W4terboy (NA)
: Mandatory Email Verification
But what if you're a male? Should we just walk into turbines now or like what's the dealio
: Plz Save Shen!
He's a male so, I think he needs more nerfs to be honest.
DaCurtis (OCE)
: Riot your recent balance changes will make people lose interest in Worlds.
They're balance team is doing amazing right now, what are you talking about, in fact they're doing almost as great of a job as their PR department.
: Riot sexism analogy
Riot's current stance on this situation is that men are all evil and should walk into turbines. Wish I was making this shit up but, end of 2018 turning out to be pretty WHACK.
: You know, maybe I'm just a shitty player.
No it's just because you're a male and need to check your privilege.
: Akali and Shen walk into a bar
Was gonna respond with that had the original post not said it LOL
: Riot, you have no excuse for defending Daniel Z Klein now.
In all seriousness though, most of them hate men anyways so what's the big deal?
: 3 days has passed...
Just saying boys, get the life boats ready.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o93L8sej,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T15:12:59.736+0000) > > I did, and i personally think hes an idiot. Do i want to see them fired, potentially putting them/their family out of a job and income necessary to survive, while only cementing his ideas and making him a martyr for the other idiots? No. I want him to actually learn why hes wrong and why he is behaving like a complete idiot and a hypocrite. Still, that's something he should've thought before (plus from what I've head he has some strange polygamous shit where he actually lives with his girlfriend and her husband). I mean, using family as a defense could be a reason why no one should ever be fired. "Well, you sucked at the job, but you've got a family to feed"
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o93L8sej,comment-id=0003000000000002,timestamp=2018-09-05T15:49:06.563+0000) > > Still, that's something he should've thought before (plus from what I've head he has some strange polygamous shit where he actually lives with his girlfriend and her husband). I mean, using family as a defense could be a reason why no one should ever be fired. "Well, you sucked at the job, but you've got a family to feed" He's the third wheel in that weird triangle anyways, he doesn't have to feed shit. And if he did, those that are dependent on him have extremely piss poor taste.
Dolasaur (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2018-09-05T06:57:15.029+0000) > > you can't see or hear outside your SJW echo chamber of complete bullshit *Procedes to make a post about the topic that has been drowning out all other conversation on the boards for the past few days*
> [{quoted}](name=Dolasaur,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=000400020002,timestamp=2018-09-06T03:27:42.463+0000) > > *Procedes to make a post about the topic that has been drowning out all other conversation on the boards for the past few days* So? That's not an echo chamber, there's been plenty of discussion even though the unpopular side has been getting down voted (not by me personally). What I do find concerning though is many self proclaimed SJWs in disagreement with my threads embrace segregation as a concept with open arms, in all but the name itself. And why is it a bad thing if it drowns out the boards? Riot deserves scrutiny and much worse at this point.
kargish (EUW)
: Spoke to a Rioter about PAX
When you piss of your entire community and get rewarded LMAO. Fuck you Riot Games. Fuck you. And as much as I adore my memories on League of Legends, this train wreck of a season will not be missed whatsoever, and it's for the best if Riot becomes a harsh lesson in reality to any future corporation that gets too full of themselves. There's a reason pride was one of the seven deadly sins :)
: Literally no one here is saying that. Can you at least pretend not to strawman everyone with different beliefs than you.
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M%%%8zqc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T03:03:10.015+0000) > > Literally no one here is saying that. Can you at least pretend not to strawman everyone with different beliefs than you. You really need to check some of the responses to my threads. I assure you, men's rights aren't too popular among the SJWs in this community, and most have already stated on their responses that the concept of segregation in all but name is a beneficial thing. Wish I was kidding but see for yourself.
: PSA that Riot supports the Suicide of it's Male Playerbase
I like how people are acting like Riot is innocent and it's just that "one bad employee". Screenshots show multiple executives calling Klein's outrageous behavior "empowering" and called the Reddit threads toxic land fills. Also Riot not taking action on this entire situation had might as well be them saying the same shit, they're proving they don't care and that they're going to let it keep happening. Employees with actual sense are walking on egg shells right now mainly because they don't agree with the actions of Riot's employee of the month, but it's in their best interest job wise to keep their mouth shut and let Klein just ascend further in the company. Honestly it's time to start readying the life boats.
: Why I consider Riots attempt to fight toxicity a failure, please discuss!
I mean it doesn't help that their employee can say things 100x worse than what will get you banned, and he's probably just gonna be promoted to a higher position by the end of the month as a reward.
Lowvyr (NA)
: What do you think is the single biggest change Riot could make to improve the balance?
Eedat (NA)
: @Riot You're not going to have anyone to watch Worlds if you have no more players.
They're telling themselves they don't need NA anymore, and they're kind of right since a good majority of their income comes from the east anyways, but once they implement their identity politics within all their offices and spread the Daniel Klein classic "men are no longer welcome in gaming anymore" around, they'll soon be asking where all their players went. Every game has a timer, Minecraft and CS:GO sure hit theirs already. But Riot is making it a priority to constantly throw that timer onto the ground and stomp on it.
: It’s hard for me to take Riot seriously when they don’t hold their staff accountable
Kind of fucking hard for all of us, but can we even call Riot a real company at this point? Feels more like the ugly bastardization of a fraternity with the most self absorbed, brain dead, and delusional men possible, sharing holy matrimony with BuzzFeed Yellow.
: Remember when Riot said that 1350 wouldn't be the new 975
Remember when Riot said separate but equal but there was no equal and um like fuck men dude.
: Riot, you have no excuse for defending Daniel Z Klein now.
Dude, stop trying. It's obvious this guy has used some fucking bribery at this point as he's pretty untouchable some employees have revealed. There's no other explanation for such disgusting misconduct and not a single repercussion. But hey, we could always roll him away like a bowling ball.
: wow
Same thing is happening to me, when what I said does not even come close to what their employee was given the green light to say but Riot is so good about being equal these days that it's probably just us being man babies again. (Can't wait til this comment is removed too! ^_^ Thinking of going full Reddit mode yet? Will really just blow over if you ask me, it's a perfect idea.)
Rioter Comments
: Yup and the usual defenders of the cause have yet to post on this because reading what you wrote short circuits their brain so they pretend it doesn't exist, well done op well done.
> [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WQJiTkqk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-06T01:29:19.828+0000) > > Yup and the usual defenders of the cause have yet to post on this because reading what you wrote short circuits their brain so they pretend it doesn't exist, well done op well done. Yea I was really wondering why I wasn't getting all that pro segregation stuff on this thread when I was on all the others.
: Riot is Pro-Segregation in 2018
Dude segregation is coming back?!?!? I'm so excited! It worked out **REALLY WELL** the last time we tried it so I was just jumping for joy when I heard about this!
: idk... picking up garbage on the street i guess? oh wait that wont work because he would have to throw himself into the trash can first.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueSmurf2018,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dbPIyN6B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T00:54:47.347+0000) > > idk... picking up garbage on the street i guess? oh wait that wont work because he would have to throw himself into the trash can first. Hmm, more empowerment needed but good start
Yago (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=0004000400000001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-05T22:51:14.135+0000) > > You can't educate me on shit though so I never asked you? I just asked for some source to your ludicrous claims since I knew that you didn't have one. You're completely clueless on this entire topic, don't flatter yourself. That would be educating you, no?
> [{quoted}](name=Yago,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=00040004000000010000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T00:49:21.220+0000) > > That would be educating you, no? No, it would not be, as you have nothing to teach.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=EROTIC RAID BOSS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T02:00:38.023+0000) > ><Removed by Moderation> Yes yes, so the video surfacing of him claiming women were created inferior to men and making disgusting racist remarks means nothing to you? Or how about let's all just yell at the entire league of legends community more, tell them they're all unwelcome and privileged, that's a good strategy.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=EROTIC RAID BOSS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-09-06T01:54:52.185+0000) > > The boards are wrong riot is right > > you fucking right wing nutbags need to fuck off Always fuck the customer, our employee that has a history of being sexist and racist? That's just fine!
Arakadia (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=000500000001000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:57:02.978+0000) > > I may not be the nicest guy on these boards but I did not stoop down to Klein&#x27;s level, that&#x27;s a disgusting exaggeration. Have I told the entire male population of League of Legends that they are no longer welcome in gaming? Or that it&#x27;s OK to marginalize against them and that they&#x27;re human scum for their privileged lives? Oh and have you seen that video that surfaced of him writing extremely racist things as well as stating women are created inferior to men? Ya it takes actual effort to drop that low, save your comparisons. "Its okay to be bigoted, toxic, and hypocritical because other people do it!"
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=0005000000010000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T01:54:20.841+0000) > > &quot;Its okay to be bigoted, toxic, and hypocritical because other people do it!&quot; Which you're now choosing to behave like as well so gj with that.
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=0012000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:36:07.467+0000) > > Ah, so you&#x27;re basically admitting to trolling, wish I could say I was surprised. You don&#x27;t read the post and yet you want to criticize it, so you yourself **cherry pick** the bits of dialogue that were obviously intended humor and sarcasm. How did I misinterpret what Daniel Klein said at all? Use your words, give me an example. And I find it funny you&#x27;re accusing me of &quot;misinterpretation&quot; when you didn&#x27;t even fucking read the post. Your thoughts on a piece that you have not read are actually irrelevant. No? I just argued what was your weak points.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=00120000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T00:16:47.902+0000) > > No? I just argued what was your weak points. Your "weak points" were just picking off of every line of sarcasm and humor and judging them for not being serious.
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6QjiosEE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T17:52:17.065+0000) > > If you want to bend over backwards, fine. Some of us aren&#x27;t a little bitch though, and don&#x27;t want to see segregation be the new League of Legends norm. **LMAO **they just want to add some diversity to their company and to a male heavy industry. The fact people are upset speaks more about how they are than how Riot is. "Hire more minorities, but don't disclude the Majority." like, you can't have it both ways. Funny how you are upset at this and not the complete lack of male waiters at Hooters.
> [{quoted}](name=edutard321,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6QjiosEE,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T00:02:01.075+0000) > > **LMAO **they just want to add some diversity to their company and to a male heavy industry. > The fact people are upset speaks more about how they are than how Riot is. > > &quot;Hire more minorities, but don&#x27;t disclude the Majority.&quot; like, you can&#x27;t have it both ways. > > Funny how you are upset at this and not the complete lack of male waiters at Hooters. Hiring off of anything besides Merit is actually just fucking stupid though? That hurts the company dearly in the long run. Let's say we have this guy who's passionate about video games, been working in the industry for 10 years, has a very nice and outgoing personality, and has the proper skill set, but the company cannot hire him because they did not meet their diversity quota, so they're instead stuck with a woman who has no prior work experience, lack of passion for the industry, and a very limited skill set. Who do you think is going to make the company more profit? Now say we have a woman with 7 years of experience, a good skill set, a growing interest in the industry, and a very great personality that reflects well on her interview. The other candidate is a man with 9 years of experience, but comes across as bit too introverted. The woman gets the job, the company is happy, and she is even happier that she was able to find a well paying job due to her own merit and was not given any special advantages. Or would you rather have a society that just belittles women and tells them that they can only accomplish something and compete against men with a boost.
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=0012000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:36:07.467+0000) > > Ah, so you&#x27;re basically admitting to trolling, wish I could say I was surprised. You don&#x27;t read the post and yet you want to criticize it, so you yourself **cherry pick** the bits of dialogue that were obviously intended humor and sarcasm. How did I misinterpret what Daniel Klein said at all? Use your words, give me an example. And I find it funny you&#x27;re accusing me of &quot;misinterpretation&quot; when you didn&#x27;t even fucking read the post. Your thoughts on a piece that you have not read are actually irrelevant. “Anyone who disagrees with me is a troll”
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=00120000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T00:03:29.889+0000) > > “Anyone who disagrees with me is a troll” Never said that, you're making shit up like you always do. I claimed he was a troll because he's trying to critique the post while also admitting to not even reading it. That is a troll. Besides, didn't you just say you hate these "spam posts"? Don't you have better things to do on tumblr?
: RIOT (League) vs ArenaNet (GW2)
Implying the shit show Riot is could ever be on par with ArenaNet lul
Arakadia (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=0005000000010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:24:04.746+0000) > > Riot has set the precedent that bigotry, toxicity, fighting fire with fire, and being known for racism and sexism is a ticket to a high position in the company, high enough to scare other employees off from doing the right thing. The way to solve this is certainly not being silent and giving Riot our full support to continue this disgusting behavior. Your solution is to step as low as Daniel? You criticize Riot (or Daniel) for their morals/ethics. And then you stoop down to that level immediately after because Riot set is as the precedent? Thats not how criticism works. You don't call someone else a bigot and then go insult non cis people for not being cis.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=00050000000100000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:50:25.882+0000) > > Your solution is to step as low as Daniel? > > You criticize Riot (or Daniel) for their morals/ethics. And then you stoop down to that level immediately after because Riot set is as the precedent? Thats not how criticism works. You don&#x27;t call someone else a bigot and then go insult non cis people for not being cis. I may not be the nicest guy on these boards but I did not stoop down to Klein's level, that's a disgusting exaggeration. Have I told the entire male population of League of Legends that they are no longer welcome in gaming? Or that it's OK to marginalize against them and that they're human scum for their privileged lives? Oh and have you seen that video that surfaced of him writing extremely racist things as well as stating women are created inferior to men? Ya it takes actual effort to drop that low, save your comparisons.
Joestir (NA)
: Can someone please explain what happened at PAX?
Well remember that whole spectacle with Riot having a toxic work place for women and their employees acting like actual 2 year olds while clocked in (farting in each other's faces during meetings among other things you could expect to find in a fucking mental ward, like no wonder balancing was nonexistant, what a fucking joke of a company LMAO.) Anyways, instead of doing what a reasonable company would do and giving the employees that made the culture as toxic as it was the pink slip, they instead have a stroke of 9000 IQ and decide to blame all the males in the community for their current problems rather than taking responsibility. A much more in depth recap can be found in a thread I made here: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/irWl9TIE-reminder-riot-gives-zero-fucks-about-the-community-as-a-whole
: Sexism is definitely a double edged dagger
> [{quoted}](name=DankSan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2zkNesyi,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:24:59.588+0000) > Go watch an hour of SJW/Feminist triggered videos on youtube. And you will see so many situations where a crazy unstable female is being sexist against a male, just for existing. I suspect a lot of these crazy unstable SJWs that you refer to now work at Riot, they've certainly mastered the hating males for existing.
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:25:27.618+0000) > > No it&#x27;s not cherry picking (aside from the bits that were obviously meant to be sarcastic that is, which are the ones you decided to quote lol? You need a better sense of humor honestly), it&#x27;s paraphrasing, and you&#x27;d have known that had you read the post and not just skipped to the &quot;**OOO SHINY PICTURES**&quot;. Must be really easy for you to go down an entire argument and just type &quot;hurr durr strawman&quot; for each of your responses, I&#x27;m sure it was well thought out, really adds to the conversation, you really showed me up there didn&#x27;t you, definitely not a low effort troll attempt. Since you seem to act all high and mighty and are an expert at this, show me, tell me what social discrimination you&#x27;ve witnessed against women since it&#x27;s so prevalent in your experience. cause I don't care about your main argument enough. That's why I took the easy scraps, where you misinterpret what someone says to fit your argument, and that's a bigger sin than being wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:32:16.088+0000) > > cause I don&#x27;t care about your main argument enough. That&#x27;s why I took the easy scraps, where you misinterpret what someone says to fit your argument, and that&#x27;s a bigger sin than being wrong. Ah, so you're basically admitting to trolling, wish I could say I was surprised. You don't read the post and yet you want to criticize it, so you yourself **cherry pick** the bits of dialogue that were obviously intended humor and sarcasm. How did I misinterpret what Daniel Klein said at all? Use your words, give me an example. And I find it funny you're accusing me of "misinterpretation" when you didn't even fucking read the post. Your thoughts on a piece that you have not read are actually irrelevant.
: > Discrimination to end discrimination! What could possibly go wrong? Strawman. He literally said this explanation is wrong. > Men and women literally have equal rights given to them by the law, but it's fine if things are taken from males, because honestly equality is overrated anyways. yeah let's have zero concept that legal does not equal social. > That's right, if you just live your day to day life, work five days a week, you're privileged as fuck and you're LITERALLY human scum. Strawman > Stated by our lord and savior himself, men are actually no longer welcome in gaming. Tough luck, stop being man babies I guess. Where does he say men? He's talking about people like you, not men. > How dare we call his sexist tweets out for being discriminatory! How is explaining the problem society has with favoring men (as an argument, whether it be true or not) being sexist? #Also, let's not forget everything in your post is cherrypicking.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:11:32.465+0000) > > Strawman. He literally said this explanation is wrong. > > yeah let&#x27;s have zero concept that legal does not equal social. > > Strawman > > Where does he say men? He&#x27;s talking about people like you, not men. > > How is explaining the problem society has with favoring men (as an argument, whether it be true or not) being sexist? > > #Also, let&#x27;s not forget everything in your post is cherrypicking. No it's not cherry picking (aside from the bits that were obviously meant to be sarcastic that is, which are the ones you decided to quote lol? You need a better sense of humor honestly), it's paraphrasing, and you'd have known that had you read the post and not just skipped to the "**OOO SHINY PICTURES**". Must be really easy for you to go down an entire argument and just type "hurr durr strawman" for each of your responses, I'm sure it was well thought out, really adds to the conversation, you really showed me up there didn't you, definitely not a low effort troll attempt. Since you seem to act all high and mighty and are an expert at this, show me, tell me what social discrimination you've witnessed against women since it's so prevalent in your experience.
Arakadia (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=00050000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T22:52:48.291+0000) > > Civil like Riot&#x27;s employees eh? Did you read what I said? **The boards is being just as bad if not worse**. They complain about bigotry, toxicity, or fighting fire with fire but then do the literal exact same thing in their posts to Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=000500000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:08:30.343+0000) > > Did you read what I said? > > **The boards is being just as bad if not worse**. They complain about bigotry, toxicity, or fighting fire with fire but then do the literal exact same thing in their posts to Riot. Riot has set the precedent that bigotry, toxicity, fighting fire with fire, and being known for racism and sexism is a ticket to a high position in the company, high enough to scare other employees off from doing the right thing. The way to solve this is certainly not being silent and giving Riot our full support to continue this disgusting behavior.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2018-09-05T22:47:49.538+0000) > > Ya um notice how this is near the top of hot posts meaning a large amount of the community is agreeing with me. Go ahead and report it, I&#x27;m not violating any rules with it so it&#x27;ll get ignored. You&#x27;re just wasting your precious time that you could be using to protest &quot;muh wage gap&quot; and mansplaining on tumblr. > > Good day troll. Reminder: Nobody outside of your microcosm actually fucking cares. You are acting like the SJWs you lot actively despise. Good day virtue signaller.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:00:28.425+0000) > > Reminder: Nobody outside of your microcosm actually fucking cares. > > You are acting like the SJWs you lot actively despise. > > Good day virtue signaller. Ya um you're right, nobody outside of the League community cares, that's a huge discovery I guess? Want a cookie in your safe space? And looking at your message history, you ARE one of those SJWs. How's the bubble life treating you?
: @riot, why are you protecting this jackass daniel z klein
Idk but apparently a lot of employees there with an actual brain are afraid to speak their mind since the bowling ball with a receding hairline is getting all the support he needs from Riot.
: Officially Boycotting Riot Games
Well you may say you're a female but we here at Riot Games ain't buying it until you cry for help against those evil cis gendered man babies. We'll then send our bowling ball with a receding hairline in shining armor to your rescue, the one and only, Daniel Klein.
Arakadia (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VanaQuish,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=000500000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T22:38:24.128+0000) > > Hey, the situation needs hate speech. Some people have such a thick head that the only way to open their eyes is through hate speech. Responding to toxicity with toxicity is how you get called a toxic landfill. If the boards want to be heard they need to be civil. We can be better than this.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=0005000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T22:50:15.632+0000) > > Responding to toxicity with toxicity is how you get called a toxic landfill. If the boards want to be heard they need to be civil. We can be better than this. Civil like Riot's employees eh?
Kythers (NA)
: manchild only thread
Can we have a safe space for sea lions too?
Yago (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=00040004000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T17:25:29.865+0000) > > Retarded trolls at their finest. Get completely shut down in an argument and post a dumb meme in response. How fucking typical honestly. I didn't get shut down. I'm just not going to educate you, because it isn't my job to do so. Only you can change that.
> [{quoted}](name=Yago,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=000400040000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-05T18:13:43.913+0000) > > I didn&#x27;t get shut down. I&#x27;m just not going to educate you, because it isn&#x27;t my job to do so. Only you can change that. You can't educate me on shit though so I never asked you? I just asked for some source to your ludicrous claims since I knew that you didn't have one. You're completely clueless on this entire topic, don't flatter yourself.
: I’m just reporting every new controversy thread as spam at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=irWl9TIE,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-09-05T22:43:49.421+0000) > > I’m just reporting every new controversy thread as spam at this point. Ya um notice how this is near the top of hot posts meaning a large amount of the community is agreeing with me. Go ahead and report it, I'm not violating any rules with it so it'll get ignored. You're just wasting your precious time that you could be using to protest "muh wage gap" and mansplaining on tumblr. Good day troll.
: But Daniel acted with the utmost of respe- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/241742632961703948/486965230166081540/9hmawZq.png .....Ah.
> [{quoted}](name=Prosecutor Godot,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pc7fgERH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-05T19:56:49.063+0000) > > But Daniel acted with the utmost of respe- > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/241742632961703948/486965230166081540/9hmawZq.png > > .....Ah. Let's not forget when we called all men unwelcome in the gaming industry in the same thread.
Show more

ItzModsy

Level 25 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion