Terozu (NA)
: No, it's official lore. If you listen to her voice lines towards Ivern you'd know her tribe at one point lived in Ionia.
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=69cNkZGX,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-14T14:57:45.188+0000) > > Since there is a disconnect or its on purpose her lines might not be the best resource of information. But its possible. lol you got schooled fam
: Waiting for someone to say how this is racist.
> [{quoted}](name=The Spicy Crit,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Tmy7nHX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-14T16:02:15.828+0000) > > Waiting for someone to say how this is racist. this is racist
: Riot balance team logic is simple, if something is broken we buff other stuff to be broken too. That why there no balance hope from them, that why damage is growing badly in game cause for example {{champion:122}} doing amazing as top laner let's buff {{champion:75}} damage with his stacks. {{champion:236}} doing well and better than adc, let's buff all adc damage and kits. Same goes over and over.
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tbj3s1en,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-13T17:04:52.407+0000) > > Riot balance team logic is simple, if something is broken we buff other stuff to be broken too. > > That why there no balance hope from them, that why damage is growing badly in game cause for example {{champion:122}} doing amazing as top laner let's buff {{champion:75}} damage with his stacks. > {{champion:236}} doing well and better than adc, let's buff all adc damage and kits. > > Same goes over and over. It's better to buff than to nerf. The problem with it is that they're not buffing and balancing everything only a specific class.
: If you could delete one champion from the game, who would it be?
{{champion:157}} I know it's a generic answer but he's literally a lane bully that transforms into a hyper-carry. Usually the stronger you are early, the more you fall off late and the stronger you are late, the weaker you are early. But he seems to diverge from this trend. He can win a skirmish with anyone at level 1, he has resourceless abilities, he builds straight AD and Crit but for some reason feels tanky because of his shield passive, his mobility is ridiculous. He disables so many champions' kit with his windwall and gets enabled by any teammate with a knockup. The problem with his kit is that his R is supposed to be revolved around his tornado which isn't too hard to land but not too easy either. It has a good balance of probability (the only thing I'd like fixed with him is a better indicator of where the hitboxes on the animation actually are). If yasuo's team has a malphite or wukong. Champions that 8/10 times will land their ult on at least 2 or 3 party members, he gets a free guaranteed ult and bonus AD. He just has too many options and freebies. He's not the easiest champ to master but definitely one of the easiest to pick up. He has the highest playrate in all elos and remains in the top 3-5 banned every patch. I wish they'd rework him. I know he doesn't get as much protest as the "newer" champs like {{champion:84}} {{champion:39}} , but I'm sure it's because players have realized that as over-tuned as yasuo's kit is, riot will never change him due to his popularity and how many 12 year old otps that main him.
Dr Dog (NA)
: {{champion:113}} is underpowered and needs buffs? lets get rid of even MORE of her cc and give her more dmg, genius
She was underpowered for solo queue. But frequently a ban/pick for LCS. They do stuff like this to reduce competitive viability and increase solo queue viability. An example would be to look at the galio nerf/buffs.
: not sure why people seem to want the farm til 40 min games where any lead is irrelevant because there are 6 tanks a game where whoever's adc is stronger wins the game
What are these "tanks" you talk about? What does that word mean?
: THE SECRET WAY TO AVOID BEING BANNED RIOT DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT USING THIS ONE WIERD TRICK!
: Yas,kha and zed are all played since they can easily snowball and carry because of that not because there good also look at there history since zed and yas both have consistent play rates this year and all 3 of these champions have play rate spikes around preseason if yas,zed or kha play rates jump a huge number then I would say yes it is because there meta not they did not. What is meta well stat wise it is a average of win rate,ban rate, and pick rate but you have to think about why is it like that example Irelia and yas both have similar stats but I would say irelia is meta not yas since irelia stats have jumped where as yas has always been around the same.
Meta usually has more to do with how popular and frustrating a champion is to go against just because their numbers aren't reflective off of recent changes doesn't make them "not meta." You seem to have your own definition of what meta is. It has more to do with playrate (popularity) and banrate (frustration) than all else. Winrate does matter, but not as much as playrate and banrate. That's why akali, though having the lowest winrate in the game, is considered meta due to her high ban rate and high play rate. Yasuo would actually be more meta than irelia since he has a higher play rate than irelia by 1.70 percent, only trails behind her in banrate by .1 percent and has a higher winrate than her.
: Kha not meta Yas not meta Zed not meta Leblanc meta Riven has a lot of mobility and burst is she meta nope. Urgot a slow champion with no busted is he meta yep It almost like your wrong and do not want to learn how to play against something so you call it bs.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VwUEuqA6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-10T03:00:47.035+0000) > > Kha not meta > Yas not meta > Zed not meta > Leblanc meta > Riven has a lot of mobility and burst is she meta nope. > Urgot a slow champion with no busted is he meta yep > It almost like your wrong and do not want to learn how to play against something so you call it bs. Yasuo is the highest playrate champ mid lane and one of the top five banned champs of all time. (currently 4th most banned mid lane) Zed is the second most played champ in mid lane. and 6th most banned. Khazix is the second most played jungler, he's 10th most banned which isn't that bad but his winrate is 52 percent though he's an extremely popular champ. I'll admit riven isn't meta, it's just that the majority of people that play her are one tricks. So yeah you're right about that, but the other champs have extremely high play/ban numbers. If that doesn't make something meta, then what does? Urgot has a dash and high damage (that's all you really need). He doesn't release it as fast as the other champs nor is he as mobile. What makes him meta is that he deals so much damage while being as tanky as he is and having an ult that will auto execute if it lands
: > [{quoted}](name=IvernGreenFather,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3EENnpcG,comment-id=000100000003000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-08T02:31:04.652+0000) > > You deflected everything I just said with an argument that's summarized as "They also do it in anime, so it's anime." Gee whiz :) Strawman much? I indicated that while what you say is semi true, there's a lot more at play here. Anime has a some pretty distinctive design elements, which Neeko and Zoey's default splash arts embody pretty much to a T.
Definitely a strawman. Not a summation of what you said. Well, as a person that watches alot of anime, I can tell you that yes they may share qualities with an anime character, but the majority of which are already translated from that way people do basic child anatomy in illustrations. Taking all the details and qualities you've delegated to the definitely-makes-this-an-anime-character box. **Little bill would be considered an anime character. Dora would be considered an anime character. The guy from paw patrol would be considered an anime character**. lol pls stahp. but yeah a "strawman" most def.
: > [{quoted}](name=IvernGreenFather,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3EENnpcG,comment-id=0001000000030000,timestamp=2018-12-06T19:44:49.872+0000) > > Kids depicted in cartoons or illustrationcail by default have bigger eyes than other features. That's how many of the times an artist can get the point across that the character is a child or youthful. Small chin, big eyes. The anatomical reason behind it is because eyes are one of the only organs in the body that remains the same throughout childhood and adulthood. > > it has nothing to do with anime. lol Get out the house. Yeah they are, **in anime**. League has always had sort of anime-esque leanings, but since Iron Stylus moved on the splash art has had that side ratchetted upto 11. If you want an example, just look at Zoey's Pool Party splash. As someone who doesn't watch anime, and doesn't watch much animation in general, there are a couple of things which jump out at me from the anime medium. Most noticeably the broad lack of facial characteristics and minimized, if even existent, noses. What I mean by this is that anime characters tend to have gigantic heads, flat faces, and no nose; or a very small point for one. Things like dimples, cheeks, ect are non-existent; facial expressions are focused entirely on the mouth or bizarre squiggly lines (usually those "frustration" signs, water 'drips', ect) which have nothing to do with the shape of someone's face. This is Zoey and Neeko's splash art to a T. They both have freakishly large bug eyes, miniscule pointed noses, and immense heads which are completely lacking in detail. The default Zoey and Neeko splashes have the exact same face, which is a staple for anime character design. The only things differentiating them are hair style / color, eye color, and Neeko's weird blue marks. The faces have no detail of their own, they're the same shape and size, and defined by what's around them. Flip that around, again, to Zoey's Pool Party splash. Zoey's Pool Party splash has facial details. She has dimples when smiling (her default splash does not, despite smiling). Her nose isn't just some miniscule triangle piercing her face miles below her eyes, you can see the actual bridge running up and between her eyes. While it's far from hyper realistic, it gives the face more detail in a way which anime never does. And also in a way which default Zoey and Neeko splashes do not, because they're anime characters.
You deflected everything I just said with an argument that's summarized as "They also do it in anime, so it's anime." Gee whiz :)
fire263 (NA)
: I can't necessarily say I've had too much bad luck when it came to afkers when I was in silver, perhaps 1/10-15 games or so. But this did remind me of the time where I was playing a ranked game, we were stomping, but then literally 3 of my teamates and 1 of the enemy afked all at the exact same time. I don't know what it was, and I was a little upset that we ended up losing because of it, but it was definitely hilarious. I gotta say, your video was hilarious though, the music made it so much better, lol. Congrats on making it to gold {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Thanks. And I think that was the time the server went down. Everyone was on the boards talking about it. It didn't even do a "loss prevention." Which it usually does if the fault is on the server.
: Actually I was referring to the game where you went 0/8/2 as Ivern against a Nunu jungler, but there is that Morde game too. In fact there are quite a few games where the first digit is a big 0 as Ivern, your main. What confuses me is the fact that you have a ton of other games where you go 3/1/19 or 5/0/13 where you clearly outclass your opponent. If you could play like that more consistently, I'm sure you'd climb quickly.
1) Ivern by default will have 0 kills if he's doing what he's supposed to. Ivern's a support that supposed to delegate kills to his teamates. he will always have the lowest amount of kills and highest amount of assists. See these stats for more information: https://champion.gg/champion/Ivern/Jungle? ranked last in kills and highest in assists. 2) 1vern is countered by nunu or pretty much any champion that can render daisy useless. Smite + Q and daisy's gone. (Imagine my shock losing to a champ that counters me Ikr) **Also notice it's a troll game where we have an ekko ADC and a full ap team. ** 3) Also notice the same two games you're talking about are FLEX TROLL GAMES in PRESEASON where I took lethal tempo on ivern (vietcong ivern). It doesn't seem like you're trying to add anything to the conversation Just downplay the post and poke holes in it. If you don't like the post you don't like it, no need to sugarcoat it buddy. Or at least if you are trying to poke holes in what I'm saying, at least do a good job at it :D
Doge2020 (NA)
: Yes but it also is helpful learn how to play against said annoying champs just in case they make it past the ban and pick phase. Even if you have 2 bans (or more) there is still gonna be a chance that a champ you personally find hard and annoying to play against will go against you in lane, you can’t ask for more bans again after that. The best you can do after is learn to play against those champs to prepare for the inevitable. Both you and Silly Neeko are correct, but you are both looking it at the wrong angles instead of reaching a compromise. Yes 2 bans will help, but learning how to just in case doesn’t hurt anybody and gives you an edge in the game that will help you win.
Doge you just said a whole bunch of nothing.
: A quick look at your match history shows that you've had games like 0/8/2 and 0/5/3 recently. In neither of those games did anyone DC, at least not before they'd already managed to nail several kills and/or died several times. While you're clearly competent with Ivern, it's losses like that which seem to be holding you back. If you look back at the replays of those games and figure out where you went wrong, you'll learn to avoid repeating those same mistakes. A bit of practice and you'll be carrying your teammates in no time! I have every faith that you can climb. Best of luck! ;)
Those were both troll games during preseason. The 0/8 one was me trying different runes on morde as ADC MORDE. Look at my mordekaiser winrate. 58 percent. But thanks for the kind words :)
Seen (NA)
: In gold 3, still can't get my silver account out of silver. SIlver players attitude in silver is garbage, feels like playing a normals level 20 game.
: *Plays Ivern Jg *Gets S+ and saved the game by protecting the carry from a fed kha and initiating with Q to lock down enemy carry *Gets no honors
> [{quoted}](name=JeaneGreene,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBwfKXVg,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-12-06T16:28:56.903+0000) > > *Plays Ivern Jg > *Gets S+ and saved the game by protecting the carry from a fed kha and initiating with Q to lock down enemy carry > *Gets no honors ayyy ya damn right buddy
Abuse me (EUNE)
: He is assassin that doesnt need to farm to function. He is assassin that will snow ball and there is nothing you can do about it. He is literal embodiment of 0 counterplay champion whose only weakness is its user.
I agree with some of the statement, but there are some counters. Poppy support. Leona support and taric I think can do really good against him.
: As if dude, there is literally no tank support ATM who would have a decent winrate and not-ignorable playrate. I guess Taric is close with 51.5 x 1.1, but that's literally the best there is.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=IvernGreenFather,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3EENnpcG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-05T19:18:06.307+0000) > > Cartoon girl does not = anime. You need to get out of the house some more friend. Look at the shape of Neeko's head, the proportions of her mouth, and the fucking gigantic eyes. I get that she's not human, but look at the exact same things in Zoey. Both Neeko and Zoey are anime characters. They exist in a 3d game, but they're exactly what you'd get if you designed anime characters to fit into league.
Kids depicted in cartoons or illustrationcail by default have bigger eyes than other features. That's how many of the times an artist can get the point across that the character is a child or youthful. Small chin, big eyes. The anatomical reason behind it is because eyes are one of the only organs in the body that remains the same throughout childhood and adulthood. it has nothing to do with anime. lol Get out the house.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=IvernGreenFather,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3EENnpcG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-05T19:18:06.307+0000) > > Cartoon girl does not = anime. You need to get out of the house some more friend. Or go out a little less and watch some anime.
Jamaree (NA)
: People like the anime aesthetic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cartoon girl does not = anime. You need to get out of the house some more friend.
: > [{quoted}](name=IvernGreenFather,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V57TKa46,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-05T16:57:40.551+0000) > > I wouldn't recommend building corki AP. He benefits too much off of ad itemization. Thats the point
I'm trying to say, the only thing you'd get from ap corki are his skillshots. His skillshots already scale off of AD. So you're sacrificing your AA's in return for something that's already given to you. That's your point?
Moody P (NA)
: imagine lying this hard to yourself and believing it
: BM Pyke and Aatrox love them both but...
Glad you're enjoying your skin friend
Moody P (NA)
: Fighters too Only meta ones in top are the small handful that can survive or counter AP champs everyone else is jungling or irrelevant
Fighters and juggs are the strongest class in the game. In fact, the two best champion in the game jax and irelia are fighters.
wolf jade (EUNE)
: bronze 5 for 2 seasons
Alzon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwaW5jxb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-05T16:20:14.620+0000) > > Working on it > > Deciding on what build yo go, im thinking either rageblade essence reaver zilean with lethal tempo > > Or crittlesticks Try Ivern Top, so when you hit Iron, you can say, “I V E R N E D I T.”
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwaW5jxb,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-05T16:23:09.671+0000) > > Try Ivern Top, so when you hit Iron, you can say, “I V E R N E D I T.” ivern top actually isn't that bad if you go hextech GLP with glacial
: Something odd about riot's balance team
: How to balance League of Legends Season 9
Agree with most of what you said but ezreal and nunu aren't as problematic as the others. Especially nunu. He feels more like a for fun champion than anything.
: Can we buff back Corki's AP ratio's pls?
I wouldn't recommend building corki AP. He benefits too much off of ad itemization.
: > [{quoted}](name=IvernGreenFather,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EJWjPGrK,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-04T23:05:07.076+0000) > > "kassadin is fading from the game" AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA > > https://champion.gg/champion/Kassadin/Middle?league=platplus > > > aahahyahhahahahahahaahahhaahhahahaha > ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha > > > waahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa I said: "...and with the exception of Kassadin, that seems to be fading from the game." Note the word exception, read before you comment next time.
: Do we really need Presige skins and golden chromas every 2 weeks ¿
{{champion:427}} 2 years no non-release skins. I'm glad that everyone else is getting chromas and christmas skins though.
: "kassadin is fading from the game" AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA https://champion.gg/champion/Kassadin/Middle?league=platplus aahahyahhahahahahahaahahhaahhahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha waahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa
wait maybe I read the post wrong. Please don't bully me.
: Are we done with Hyper Carries?
"kassadin is fading from the game" AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA https://champion.gg/champion/Kassadin/Middle?league=platplus aahahyahhahahahahahaahahhaahhahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha waahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa
Galiö (NA)
: You wont beleive these Galio changes for new patch!
yeah when I was reading the patch notes I didn't understand why they were nerfing him. I don't see him in any of my games. He's gotta be a monster in competitive or something.
Moody P (NA)
: Balancing around people who cant play well is absurd
The only time I've seen this was on yorick and I think master yi at one point, every other buff and nerf is made for competitive play. It's really not that big of an issue. Garen, is a strange one though, because though he's supposed to be extremely easy to use and a beginner champ that's only good for low elo, he does exceptionally well in higher elos and for a while in season 8 he was top 3 winrate platinum and up. Yorick on the other hand they said "People dunno what this champ does. Let's nerf it." I think what they should have instead done was do something with his kit so it's not so un-interactive. Split split split. Maybe that was the goal of nerfing him, but not executed with the best text.
Copic (NA)
: Ranked Twisted Treeline needs some massive updating.
I tried playing twisted treeline once. Jungled against an enemy Shaco. Could not gank even one lane because of his boxes and no oracle.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 8.24 Notes
Hey thanks for the ivern nerf without giving us a skin. Appreciate y'all.
Rioter Comments
: It's amazing how different this game used to be in S3
First clip) Good to know we're comparing s8 damage to s3 damage with an exhaust proc. Second clip fight) The winning team has 3 tanks, an ap support and one marksmen in a controlled environment. Unlike solo queue, in competitive league of legends, players have voice chat and familiarity with another. They can actually peel for their adc. Also, going back to what you said about damage. A game with three tanks would have an underwhelming amount of damage output both for the team with tanks and against the team fighting tanks. To put in perspective how much damage S3 really had, go to 0:41 where one turret shot takes half of zyra's entire health bar. The reason why the varus isn't dying is because he's fed. Normally he would be dying, but he has a gold lead on his opponents with health steal hence why the casters in 1:11 onward are questioning "How is he still alive." Now this part of competitive is comparable with solo queue, Fed adc's with life steal do this all the time in SQ. Think fed draven. It's also funny that you're saying damage is lower, though vayne in 1:05 at 45 percent health got melted with two attacks. Glad we're only looking at the fed champions and exhaust procs. Third clip) Again, the champion is fed with life steal. In fact, just look at the amount of damage he does to thresh (a tank) at 1:37. The only reason malphite got to live a little longer, is because both him and diana were body blocking (they're also champions with shield btw so no janna needed this time :D) one another at 1:40 and onward. After Diana is dead, The malphite dies shortly after. I think he even goes from 35 percent health to 0 in 1.2 seconds. You're comparing apples to oranges. Competitive to solo queue. A fed LCS adc to adc's in general. I'm sure damage was lower in previous season, I'm not doubting you on that and I agree entirely(you can just look to ignite's damage for that), but to use these clips as a foundation of an argument about how "different" the game was, isn't the best idea. Please bring on the dislikes, but most importantly, if any civilized being would like to have a discussion about this video that I believe is an unequivocal fallacy, that would also be great. It's nice to talk about things like this and change each others' opinions. Have a great day friends {{champion:427}}
DaisyLazy (EUW)
: Akali's real age
You're surmising that the league of legends time era is modern day. League feels more like medieval times than modern day times. Assassins, mages, star dragons, druids, arena fighting.
: Now that the ardent meta is no longer here, can ignite be nerfed back to its earlier damage values?
I agree ignite should be nerfed but, Marksmen are supposed to be able to be RQWE'd and beaten in one shot. They sacrifice defense for damage. Every post I see, It's like marksmen want every other role to do no damage while they just kite around them and use resourceless AA's. You say other marksmen can't blow other marksmen up? Ya sure? There was a post a month ago of a clip of a miss fortune Q taking 75 percent of another enemy adc's health and the entire post was centered around "This game has too much damage." Supports? If you're talking about ap supports, the majority of them are ap mages that people just take bot side. Assassins? Obviously buddy. Tanks? Which tanks? The majority of champions that are tanks are secondarily a fighter or primarily a fighter and secondarily tank. If they're building full tank though, they won't be able to kill you in one go. Champions like Nasus or tahm kench can do this but that's because of their passives but these are champions that can be easily peeled. I think the real change we need is voice chat. Both tanks and marksmen (in high elo) have lost some popularity just because of how team reliant they are and because they're champions that have to scale into what their class is. Most of what's meta now are just assassins and fighters since it's solo queue which are champions with the most agency. They require little team coordination to execute their abilities and setup, and the majority of them abuse mobility creep to the fullest.
: lets not forget karma and the rest of the "AP" supports
Most of the"ap" supports you're implying are primarily mages. People just take them as support either because they can grant a shield to themselves and another teamate and they make the laning phase easier with their high amounts of base damage.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SpaceEnk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U6P3Jt8V,comment-id=0002000100010001,timestamp=2018-11-30T12:33:52.034+0000) > > mages actually win vs ad's. That's why mages go mid lane. If adc's won against mages, we would be seeing more of them mid lane. Not in a 1v1 (you are forgetting that this game is 5v5, it's easier to gank and dive someone that won't stun/snare you as you approach)... The main reason why we don't see DPS champions mid - most of them have poor waveclear and can't defend towers alone, if they have to. Also, you don't bring utility to your team. I guess Sivir (with melees - helping to initiate) and Ashe have some use for the team, but the rest are meh. There is no reason to have them on their team. Most of them also lack mobility, so they can't gank like assassins and a hard countered by the typical Zed/Yasuo etc pick that I see every game.
If we're speaking about league of legends. Please always assume I'm referring to laning in a 5v5 situation. I've seen 1v1 custom games and 1v1's at certain events, but those make up about like .01 amount of games played.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MorganFreemanBot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U6P3Jt8V,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-11-30T00:36:09.757+0000) > > And that's fine. That's actually how ADC's are supposed to, conceptually, work. > > ADCs were never supposed to be ticking time bombs which blew everything away once they got an item or two. They're supposed to be the dudes who keep games from going forever. The strongest people on the map at full build, because of how they scale, but weaker at all other stages; with their niche being their constant damage, and their ability to chunk towers. > Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so not true - ADCs naturally lane win vs ranged mages, because mage goes oom, ADC can stay in lane forever and take tower when mage recalls. Vs melee - ADC again wins. This is when both players are good. It's up to jungler to decide the lane with ganks. You can't even farm vs some of the more annoying ranged champions with melees, if the jungler is not nearby to gank or scare for a little the ranged champ away from you. It doesn't matter that the ADC has less armor/mr per lvl and less hp in base stats, because you are never supposed to manfight with them... Considering that even full tank builds get melted in seconds, facetanking anything in the game is a bad strategy to win. We have the most oppressive (at least early game) class scaling the hardest (because autos can't miss). Mages with a burst are potentially stronger midgame, but you can dodge their damage, so they are sitting ducks, ready to be dunked. If ADCs had some kind of insane damage even midgame too, they would be beyond broken.
mages actually win vs ad's. That's why mages go mid lane. If adc's won against mages, we would be seeing more of them mid lane.
: I'm not gonna continue talking to someone that doesn't play botlane at all :/
I shouldn't have tried to have a meaningful conversation with someone in bronze. You can complain or try to get good bro. The game won't get better for you any other way.
: ADCs are 'too weak' and Riot is planning buffs.
I can't really speak on how high the damage is in this game since this is only my first season playing the game and don't really know how the damage was prior seasons, but It feels that lowering damage from where it is right now, would make support feel pretty useless. I dislike assassins, "stat checky" champs, and mobility creep in general, but the majority of what a support is supposed to do, is hold down an opponent while their carries unleash the damage on them. The lower the damage, the less effective the support, support role, and cc will be. I never saw a problem with adcs. I thought the reason they were so hard to play/scale and meant to be hard to scale is because they're able to put out tremendous amounts of damage with ranged resourceless AA's. I don't play adc myself, but I do play corki mid sometime and he takes time to scale but after his third item, he can carry pretty easily, which I thought was how adc's were meant to be played. That being said, maybe lower damage would help out the game, but unless you're playing an enchanter support with heals, support role would see less play and diversity.
Show more

IvernGreenFather

Level 223 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion