HPLT (EUW)
: I wrote a self chat restriction script for league
NotSid (NA)
: My girlfriend just passed away.
:( I remember seeing your previous post and thinking "I hope she gets better <:)", sorry for your loss
Rioter Comments
Börky (NA)
: Where is the Coven camille skin and solar/lunar eclipse leona skin?
Every time a patch comes out, you'll always see that the content is there but it's always out of reach, it's not a bug, the skin is simply not up for purchase yet.
Sukishoo (NA)
: The Partner Exclusive content is coming out in MID season 2019 not Pre-Season 2019 (which includes Odyssey Sona Emote, Emerald Infernal Amumu and Emerald Program LeBlanc).
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EIxT3OA7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-21T01:34:14.168+0000) > > The Partner Exclusive content is coming out in MID season 2019 not Pre-Season 2019 (which includes Odyssey Sona Emote, Emerald Infernal Amumu and Emerald Program LeBlanc). Ty for clearing that up{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Emerald Program LB Chroma, Missing Essence Emporium
Massive bump, they can't keep getting away with this{{sticker:sg-janna}}
Krizonar (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JAGL Aqua,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U8uw8k1l,comment-id=0294,timestamp=2018-10-07T02:00:08.167+0000) > > square: quite so!
> [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U8uw8k1l,comment-id=02940000,timestamp=2018-10-07T14:38:38.022+0000) > > quite so! Thank you kind mistress
: Free $15 RP Code for yall!!
Wow it worked, thanks for the RelishProgs!
: [0.4] Boards Enhancement Kit - May 7
square: https://imgur.com/gallery/D3ds0dT
Krizonar (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JAGL Aqua,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U8uw8k1l,comment-id=0291,timestamp=2018-10-06T19:33:16.852+0000) > > I&#x27;d like an avatar change pls wuts dis
> [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U8uw8k1l,comment-id=02910000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:11:22.697+0000) > > wuts dis It's too big is what it is, forgot this was like 1000 pixels. It's some cat man I drew as a logo for my blog. Anyway, this version would prolly be better since it actually fits: https://imgur.com/gallery/mZjOs9p
: [0.4] Boards Enhancement Kit - May 7
I'd like an avatar change pls https://imgur.com/gallery/XziW5cC
Xansell (NA)
: Help!
How could you report the hand that helped you? {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Police Raid (Troll 5v5 Game - Need people)
If others come I can be Kayle or Vi.
: I think one of the Non-Rioter volunteers, forgot if Blue name or Purple name, actually confirmed that saying kms could actually lead to some action. In certain cases, things above kms, like actively talking about suicide methods and such, they may even have to legally notify your local authorities. I haven’t seen anyone be banned for saying kms alone though. Better to say “fuck me” or “I’m stupid” or such to be on the safe side.
> [{quoted}](name=JustMonika13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AUTwH4cQ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-08T00:46:15.084+0000) > > I think one of the Non-Rioter volunteers, forgot if Blue name or Purple name, actually confirmed that saying kms could actually lead to some action. In certain cases, things above kms, like actively talking about suicide methods and such, they may even have to legally notify your local authorities. > > I haven’t seen anyone be banned for saying kms alone though. > > Better to say “fuck me” or “I’m stupid” or such to be on the safe side. Holy shit well now I know what I'm doing. Whenever I die I'll just say "I'm fucking stupid", thanks for the info dude. <3
NotSid (NA)
: "After realizing we had oversexualized Kai'sa, we've decided to redesign her"
Nice meme but I think that it's better for her to look less sexualized ig. Honestly I don't care because it's a fucking bunch of pixels on your screen but it wouldn't really make sense that the suit covered her body on it's own will and decided to stop at the right time just to show off her tits. Edit: an extremely small portion of her tits
Xyzx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JAGL Aqua,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AUTwH4cQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:37:15.290+0000) > > Only saying inb4 so I wouldn&#x27;t get like 12 comments telling me what everyone&#x27;s heard a million times whenever such a topic arises. And yeah I didn&#x27;t wanna offend anyone so I came to boards to see how that part of the community feels about this. I haven&#x27;t been saying as much recently because of this. You're going to offend people no matter what you say. And sometimes those 12 comments are the correct comments that you just didn't wanna hear because they may or may not be the correct answer.
> [{quoted}](name=Too Unlucky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AUTwH4cQ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-07T19:41:42.042+0000) > > You&#x27;re going to offend people no matter what you say. > > > And sometimes those 12 comments are the correct comments that you just didn&#x27;t wanna hear because they may or may not be the correct answer. Those 12 comments are the correct comments but I didn't wanna hear them cuz they may not be correct? Epic styled me right there. But I guess you are right about the offending people thing, I try not to do it on leeg and it's been working for 2 years now but on boards I feel like it's court time, anything I say might and will be used against me or something like that.
Xyzx (NA)
: saying inb4 then proceeding doesn't negate the reason And you have to remember alot of people do take offense to it, regardless if you talking about yourself or whatever 2018 year of the snowflakes.
> [{quoted}](name=Too Unlucky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AUTwH4cQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:31:01.181+0000) > > saying inb4 then proceeding doesn&#x27;t negate the reason > > > And you have to remember alot of people do take offense to it, regardless if you talking about yourself or whatever > > > 2018 year of the snowflakes. Only saying inb4 so I wouldn't get like 12 comments telling me what everyone's heard a million times whenever such a topic arises. And yeah I didn't wanna offend anyone so I came to boards to see how that part of the community feels about this. I haven't been saying as much recently because of this.
: Its not bannable, but it terrifies me as a signal that the player is tilted
> [{quoted}](name=Primaquarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AUTwH4cQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:30:55.385+0000) > > Its not bannable, but it terrifies me as a signal that the player is tilted I'll try to cool off on it then, I like keeping my teammates motivated cuz they love tilting themselves into oblivion.
Rioter Comments
: Remember that 2018 ranked message we all got?
My brother was placed into b3 this season despite ending at s4 last season. He then went on his smurf account, got to lvl 30, ranked for the first time on that account and got placed into g2, not even kidding. I however ended on s2 last year and got placed into s4 this year. So far I've been to s3 10 times (counted) and to s5 6 times. Silver wasn't this garbage last year. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
CLG ear (NA)
: Where does Lulu go when she gets killed
@Riot please pick one of these amazing answers and make it canon. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Ąkąli (NA)
: Fiddlesticks HAS to get the next one after Akali. I've been asking for it since Sion VGU and I still yearn for it. He has so much spooky potential! I really want them to enforce the surprise horror about his theme.
> [{quoted}](name=Ęvęlynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qkGTYPW1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-24T13:26:16.538+0000) > > Fiddlesticks HAS to get the next one after Akali. I&#x27;ve been asking for it since Sion VGU and I still yearn for it. > > He has so much spooky potential! I really want them to enforce the surprise horror about his theme. I think Nunu's next, sorry dude
Harrerya (NA)
: League Vectors
Orianna would appreciate a vector of herself, I'm sure of it
: Miss Fortune New VO?
Excited to see if it happens, I love MF's lines, the more she talks the longer I live.
Terozu (NA)
: Fourth weekly reminder. Lux should use her crit animation when autoing marked targets.
Thank you for these reminders, I forgot this petition was still going on. It's a good cause, come on Riot! {{champion:99}}
: Why are player made skin/champion concepts ignored?
I mean darkstar ori and astronautilus are inspired from fan work
skerpipi (EUW)
: How to get a S or S+ on vi
Take her as a tank support and don't die.
DrTanks (NA)
: What's the most unexpectedly fun/strong strategy you've played?
4 shield/heal supports 1 kog'maw Me and my friends were memeing with that strat but we stomped the enemy team, did it 3 times and won all games. Too late now though, this was during the ardent meta.
: Champion Concept: Kill Joy, the Hextech Healer (An ADC Healer)
And ADC healer, nice concept but I mean when was the last time you saw an ADC even using their heal to save their supports lol. (or maybe adcs just hate me idk :( )
Kagemyth (NA)
: Lets all share a positive moment we had playing league :D
Positive moment in League was meeting my only friend from Florida, we met during one match where I completely destroyed him with my Ori mid and ever since then we've been close friends. Also this friend of mine who I rarely get to see irl added me in League and it's made us closer.
Barkley (NA)
: Did something happen in the past 5 days???
Dude, everyone knows it's part of DOUBLE LP WEEK. Basically your LP gains are doubled, losses stay the same but in exchange for the LP multiplier, you get teammates with honor 0. Still a great event imo.
: i used to main support, i was amazing, it was my team holding me back, so i went to top, and my team held me back, so i went to mid, and my team held me back, so i went to top pantheon, and my team held me back, so ima main draven or reemo, and my team will hold me back, from my experience, here are the LOL ranks in order from least skilled to most skilled gold, silver, bronze, plat, diamond, master, challenger i get bored of having my teamates be the only reason i lose, i play stupider and stupider shit all the time, one time i played sion adc in ranked, got countered, but actually had a sliver of fun for once, because it was partially my fault when we got slaughtered, but im getting off topic arent i, so to ur original question, idk, it depends on the player
> [{quoted}](name=FatedSaviour,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=YI0VERl5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-23T08:12:30.430+0000) > > i used to main support, i was amazing, it was my team holding me back, so i went to top, and my team held me back, so i went to mid, and my team held me back, so i went to top pantheon, and my team held me back, so ima main draven or reemo, and my team will hold me back, from my experience, here are the LOL ranks in order from least skilled to most skilled > gold, silver, bronze, plat, diamond, master, challenger > i get bored of having my teamates be the only reason i lose, i play stupider and stupider shit all the time, one time i played sion adc in ranked, got countered, but actually had a sliver of fun for once, because it was partially my fault when we got slaughtered, but im getting off topic arent i, so to ur original question, idk, it depends on the player Ughhh I feel you. Like I'll go mid Ori, play well and bot lane would feed, so I'd have to go supp because for some reason it's incredibly hard to keep an adc alive? Like come on people! I was essentially forced to main supp for a full season. Even watching the enemy supps play made me sad, like come on man, how hard is it peel and ward? Also maining supp for a season has taught me to never expect adc to heal you lol. I remember always thinking that gold supps were the only kinds of supps that knew what they were doing.
gubigubi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Peritheus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=93WzzgWX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-23T09:14:41.788+0000) > > There are chromas you know, sooo, you get the idea. But they don't have splash arts? Why would they take up splash art naming slots?
> [{quoted}](name=gubigubi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=93WzzgWX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-23T09:19:10.328+0000) > > But they don&#x27;t have splash arts? Why would they take up splash art naming slots? Idk about that but I'm mad that they won't let me get the HM Fio chromas because they're "limited". Why would anyone make chromas for a limited skin, also limited?! Guess I'll wait till tales from the rift 2018.
: Can we get some love for Taliyah?
Someone did a Warring Kingdoms Tali and it looked amazing, I like the idea of having her throw jade stones.
: Yeah, jokingly, let's go with that.
> [{quoted}](name=Postal Badger,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-02-19T19:36:03.112+0000) > > Yeah, jokingly, let&#x27;s go with that. He was in the room next to mine when he did it and just sat there laughing his ass off after I got banned, then he wrote a ticket apologizing to riot for the false report. So yeah, I'm bleach blonde baby, innocent af.
zPOOPz (NA)
: I believe people are usually sympathetic and much nicer to thread starter who seems obviously looking for a REAL discussion and present their threads in a CALMED and RATIONAL manners (e.g. not one of those "fuck you riot, why i get banned?"). While I admit that your thread started out fairly calmed and somewhat rational, I THINK your situation/thread got poisoned by your friend who made the initial thread with "Fuck You Riot, why did my friend get banned for a joke" type. Some people may had go into this thread with that precedent in mind. The fact that you angrily (while understandable) responded to most people didn't really help. If you see someone slip and fall on the pavement, the obviously human instinct (I hope) is to come and help. But if that person start to angrily screaming at people, even if not directed at you specifically. Whatever initial sympathy you may had felt will probably be gone and replaced with the current situation (an angry guy who curses (example...) at people) and you will response to it as such.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T21:13:23.478+0000) > > I believe people are usually sympathetic and much nicer to thread starter who seems obviously looking for a REAL discussion and present their threads in a CALMED and RATIONAL manners (e.g. not one of those &quot;fuck you riot, why i get banned?&quot;). > > While I admit that your thread started out fairly calmed and somewhat rational, I THINK your situation/thread got poisoned by your friend who made the initial thread with &quot;Fuck You Riot, why did my friend get banned for a joke&quot; type. Some people may had go into this thread with that precedent in mind. The fact that you angrily (while understandable) responded to most people didn&#x27;t really help. > > If you see someone slip and fall on the pavement, the obviously human instinct (I hope) is to come and help. But if that person start to angrily screaming at people, even if not directed at you specifically. Whatever initial sympathy you may had felt will probably be gone and replaced with the current situation (an angry guy who curses (example...) at people) and you will response to it as such. You're right, I was just tired last night and I got banned an I'm just shook because I've never been punished. I told my friend to (oh wow it's snowing outside, sry just looked out the window), any way I told my friend to make a post explaining what happened, and when I read the post he mentioned the situation in like 2 sentences and then made a whole paragraph with the usual player behavior dribble "why is riot filled with so many soft players..saying kys isn't that bad..you guys need to grow up" generic bull shit, so then I told him to instead just submit a ticket and hope it doesn't take 4 days, he just submitted a ticket but yeah, he used my situation to make one of "those" threads on here. Thank you for understanding.
: Sometimes text on a screen doesn't always convey jokes, or sarcasm well by itself. Even friends have to check sometimes. Meh, I don't care who loves or hates me; and this is for a simple reason. I know I am not for everyone. So I won't waste time trying to be. Have a good day.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=00010001000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T20:22:33.485+0000) > > Sometimes text on a screen doesn&#x27;t always convey jokes, or sarcasm well by itself. Even friends have to check sometimes. > > Meh, I don&#x27;t care who loves or hates me; and this is for a simple reason. I know I am not for everyone. So I won&#x27;t waste time trying to be. > > Have a good day. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} I wish I had that confidence, have a good one. <3
: > [{quoted}](name=JAGL Aqua,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=000200000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T03:59:47.615+0000) > > Argh you people are aids, I don&#x27;t want your fucking snowflake talk bullshit, just kiss me already homes, I want you badly, this whole post, this whole thread it was to declare my love for you homie. Also, kys is not an encouragement of self harm, you&#x27;re thinking of &quot;kill yourself&quot; kys means &quot;oh my god did you really just say/do that, why the fuck??&quot;. > > Edit: this is the only thing keeping my from hanging myself and it&#x27;s just making me mad that saying 3 words got me in trouble. Like I get that &quot;words hurt&quot; but come on, this game is rated T, even I someone extremely depressed and suicidal don&#x27;t give a shit about &quot;kys&quot; chances are if you say that to me I&#x27;m not gonna kms, but if someone else hears that and actually considers doing it, well then it&#x27;s natural selection, again jokes aside, I&#x27;m pretty useless to society, I deserve to die but at least by giving riot money and working I&#x27;m contributing to society. Idk where I&#x27;m going with this but the point was probably something like &quot;3 WORDS, 3 WORDS, COME ON PEOPLE&quot; I believe that if you&#x27;ve never told someone to end their existence, you&#x27;re not human, or maybe you&#x27;re 40, in which case, you shoulda just told me and I would&#x27;ve taken my L. You started out nice and now we have this post. Here is the real version of your online persona. The above is crazy toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Tearin True,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000002,timestamp=2018-02-17T20:40:03.400+0000) > > You started out nice and now we have this post. Here is the real version of your online persona. The above is crazy toxic. Oh I'm a horrible person, I know that but I've never been like this in-game, I'm nice to everyone because nice wins games, but when I'm playing with someone I've known for 12 years I get more talkative but I'm still respectful to anyone that I don't know that well. Also I have a real problem with the way i write, I can't stop myself from throwing in jokes or from being honest. I'm sure you're just as horrible as I am but in a different way, being online gives me the freedom of being whatever I want, and while on League, I become the nicest person you'll find, I legit rank with my b4 friends just to help them out, and after they go 2/15 I still play with them afterwards, why? Because I can't help being nice, however without League to disctract me from the negative thoughts in my head, I get kinda angry, but only kinda, I can't get mad.
: I don't understand why you are saying that I'm not human. You already knew what you got punished for too. All i said was if your buddy reported, he could try rescinding it.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=000100010000000100000001,timestamp=2018-02-17T19:32:14.925+0000) > > I don&#x27;t understand why you are saying that I&#x27;m not human. You already knew what you got punished for too. All i said was if your buddy reported, he could try rescinding it. It's just that most people online know how to distinguish jokes, irony, and sarcasm, it's just kind of awkward to find someone who isn't accustomed to online culture. I don't want you to think I hate you because I don't, I love you all, and I appreciate your support/sincerity, I'm giving you an honest thank you here.
: As Peri said, I was asking for proof of the banned for "poopi head" claim. While I appreciate your logs, we also already know why you got hit with the punishment because of the "kys" and "neck yourself". If your buddy was the only report maybe have them send a support ticket to rescind it.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2018-02-17T18:31:42.098+0000) > > As Peri said, I was asking for proof of the banned for &quot;poopi head&quot; claim. > > While I appreciate your logs, we also already know why you got hit with the punishment because of the &quot;kys&quot; and &quot;neck yourself&quot;. If your buddy was the only report maybe have them send a support ticket to rescind it. Bruh, you people aren't human, THAT WAS AN OBVIOUS JOKE. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
: I don't think Pandaa was asking for your logs, but for "ggigotfed" to show evidence supporting his likely erroneous claim. Your logs and the description you provided were definitely met with the correct punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T18:12:12.455+0000) > > I don&#x27;t think Pandaa was asking for your logs, but for &quot;ggigotfed&quot; to show evidence supporting his likely erroneous claim. Your logs and the description you provided were definitely met with the correct punishment. here's some slight edits that tell what happened in the game, all honest ofc, I'm not one to lie, these only talk about the interactions that I had with my team in my chat log, ofc I'm not gonna type out every line every ally said to eachother, cuz I don't remember everything Game 1 Orianna: Bot are you guys for real? JAGL Aqua: what I do? Ori:Maybe come to me next time (she died in river near bot while trying to gank us but I didn't see her) JAGL Aqua: oh JAGL Aqua: lol JAGL Aqua: nah Duo:omg you're so fucking bad at sona Duo:like this is why bot is losing, you're fucking trash JAGL Aqua: ur mom JAGL Aqua: kys Duo: REPORTED JAGL Aqua: lol go ahead you're in my premade lol Duo: I know, I was joking lol JAGL Aqua: ik Duo: Coming bot in like a minute JAGL Aqua: kk This next portion is just talking about a failed gank that was blamed on me by my duo: JAGL Aqua: vayne was moving too fast JAGL Aqua: you went for sup JAGL Aqua: no vision so I predict JAGL Aqua: we back off JAGL Aqua: no JAGL Aqua: he was already leaving beyond our range JAGL Aqua: we can't be goin back there JAGL Aqua: wtf are you talking about Duo: You fucking suck at sona, uninstall JAGL Aqua: I played sona with you once this week JAGL Aqua: all my other games went ok Duo: nah you probably lost all your sona games, stop playing sona JAGL Aqua: also shut up, we're talking too much (my fear of getting banned because if you talk too much in a game, people confuse it with being agressive) JAGL Aqua: I play every supp (Not really) JAGL Aqua: except tanks JAGL Aqua: tanks are no fun (tanks are no fun) Duo: Lol that's cuz you only play ez supports like janna and soraka Duo:Stop playing sona trust me, she sucks, stop playing her JAGL Aqua: actually neck yourself Duo: lol I'm serious she's been nerfed recently JAGL Aqua: I'm laggin hard (died while trying to ward baron at 1000ms) Duo: This lag is killing me (we share the same wifi because we're literally in the same house) Exreal: well this is gg, don't report me cuz we're gonna lose anyway *dcs in the last minute before the enemy took our nexus* JAGL Aqua: smh (Didn't report him because I'm not scum)
zPOOPz (NA)
: Calling people children because they disagree with you? And you want sympathy and support?
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-02-17T15:32:37.514+0000) > > Calling people children because they disagree with you? And you want sympathy and support? No, I just wanted to get mad while also having someone whisper sweet things in my ear, I'm kinda over it now, this was last night. Good mornin', guess I was just mad at whoever I was talking to because you see it in all the people who go to these posts in the player behavior section. Like they'll go on every post and say something like "Glad you got punished, sucks to be you, :D" or at least that's how it feels, idk man it hurts, I feel like a criminal but I've literally done this once, in one game, on two messages, I don't want Riot to think I'm a bad person. They already pair me up with horrible teammates, now imagine after this? I'll get actual bronzies in my games for a whole year. I've learned from this though, I fear the community now so I'm starting a hashtag but like I'm not actually using it anywhere except for this post #MYS, it means mute yourself, I don't think I'll ever speak in League again, or at least I'd rather have that punishment than no League for two weeks. Made a smurf account but League feels so slow and boring. At this point I'm just chatting with you, sorry I just write how I talk, it's a bad habit of mine. Have a good rest of your day ig, I have nothing else to say. Gonna go eat some yummy tidepods.
: Please supply a link to that post with the chat logs. Because I find that hard to believe.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-02-17T12:51:14.336+0000) > > Please supply a link to that post with the chat logs. Because I find that hard to believe. Game 1 JAGL Aqua: what I do? JAGL Aqua: oh JAGL Aqua: lol JAGL Aqua: nah JAGL Aqua: ur mom JAGL Aqua: kys JAGL Aqua: lol go ahead you're in my premade lol JAGL Aqua: ik JAGL Aqua: kk JAGL Aqua: vayne was moving too fast JAGL Aqua: you went for sup JAGL Aqua: no vision so I predict JAGL Aqua: we back off JAGL Aqua: no JAGL Aqua: he was already leaving beyond our range JAGL Aqua: we can't be goin back there JAGL Aqua: wtf are you talking about JAGL Aqua: I played sona with you once this week JAGL Aqua: all my other games went ok JAGL Aqua: also shut up, we're talking too much JAGL Aqua: I play every supp JAGL Aqua: except tanks JAGL Aqua: tanks are no fun JAGL Aqua: actually neck yourself JAGL Aqua: I'm laggin hard JAGL Aqua: smh
: It's very difficult to come in here and offer sympathetic words of encouragement and support when you go off on anyone who tries explaining why the rules are enforced. I can imagine it's very frustrating that all of this happened as a result of a joke. The only thing I can suggest is that you might be able to submit a ticket and ask Support if they would consider reducing the suspension to a chat restriction, if your friend will write in to them and admit that he only reported you as a joke, and that he did not mean it seriously. That would only work if his was the only report though. -------------------------------------------------------- _formerly VentressRedeemed_
> [{quoted}](name=OnlyYouCanHearMe,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T07:18:15.511+0000) > > It&#x27;s very difficult to come in here and offer sympathetic words of encouragement and support when you go off on anyone who tries explaining why the rules are enforced. I can imagine it&#x27;s very frustrating that all of this happened as a result of a joke. The only thing I can suggest is that you might be able to submit a ticket and ask Support if they would consider reducing the suspension to a chat restriction, if your friend will write in to them and admit that he only reported you as a joke, and that he did not mean it seriously. That would only work if his was the only report though. > > -------------------------------------------------------- > _formerly VentressRedeemed_ I guess I just wanted to vent about it, thank you for stopping by anyway. I've had one person tell me that it was a bad thing while also sounding like a reasonable human being, I like that, I'm very lonely. I'm done venting so uhh, nama jeff? Good night.
: Not everyone who reports verbalizes it to the player. And it's not about 'hating' the reported player, it's about not wanting chat that is distracting at best and abusive (real or joking) at worst. Since this resulted in a 14-day ban, your account will be on thin ice. The next punishment level is a permaban and even something minor but punishable will result in losing your account. I'd suggest, once you get your account unlocked, sticking to gameplay. Things like brb if you need to heal or buy stuff, ty for ganks, and gj for kills or objectives. Otherwise, keep it to pings and possibly emotes. If you're still friends with that guy who thought he could joke-report, I'd suggest sticking to voice chat if there's even a remote possibility you want to joke around with him. As long as you keep your own chat clean, you'll be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=AJStarhiker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-17T05:11:05.034+0000) > > Not everyone who reports verbalizes it to the player. And it&#x27;s not about &#x27;hating&#x27; the reported player, it&#x27;s about not wanting chat that is distracting at best and abusive (real or joking) at worst. > > Since this resulted in a 14-day ban, your account will be on thin ice. The next punishment level is a permaban and even something minor but punishable will result in losing your account. > > I&#x27;d suggest, once you get your account unlocked, sticking to gameplay. Things like brb if you need to heal or buy stuff, ty for ganks, and gj for kills or objectives. Otherwise, keep it to pings and possibly emotes. If you&#x27;re still friends with that guy who thought he could joke-report, I&#x27;d suggest sticking to voice chat if there&#x27;s even a remote possibility you want to joke around with him. > > As long as you keep your own chat clean, you&#x27;ll be fine. U right, I'm actually terrified to even type in chat at all now. I'll miss the whole side of interacting with people but I'll keep my account, ty for the support. #nevertalkingagainipromiserito
: I'm not advocating either way, but it always seems to be the unranked kids who are the biggest advocates of talking about how "every single punishment is deserved" and want to preach rulebooks verbatim. Just something I've noticed... I guess it's a good thing they don't try to compete in ranked games cause they would be more concerned about what is offending them.
> [{quoted}](name=U GOT WRECKT LOL,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-17T05:30:23.416+0000) > > I&#x27;m not advocating either way, but it always seems to be the unranked kids who are the biggest advocates of talking about how &quot;every single punishment is deserved&quot; and want to preach rulebooks verbatim. Just something I&#x27;ve noticed... I guess it&#x27;s a good thing they don&#x27;t try to compete in ranked games cause they would be more concerned about what is offending them. My thoughts exactly. <3
: I remember that reversal. The player in question had said nothing in all chat and had gotten his entire team to vouch for him, retracting the 'joke' reports. Your friend may not even have been the only person to report you in that game. And in that case, it's far less likely for the punishment to be retracted. Riot doesn't see reports as jokes. If there's a report, the game is checked. Period. If it finds chat that breaks the rules, a punishment is applied based on a combination of severity and behavioral history. And considering the _most common_ use for "kys" is an abbreviation for "kill yourself", you will be hard pressed convincing anyone you intended a different meaning.
> [{quoted}](name=AJStarhiker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-17T04:32:39.429+0000) > > I remember that reversal. The player in question had said nothing in all chat and had gotten his entire team to vouch for him, retracting the &#x27;joke&#x27; reports. Your friend may not even have been the only person to report you in that game. And in that case, it&#x27;s far less likely for the punishment to be retracted. > > Riot doesn&#x27;t see reports as jokes. If there&#x27;s a report, the game is checked. Period. If it finds chat that breaks the rules, a punishment is applied based on a combination of severity and behavioral history. > > And considering the _most common_ use for &quot;kys&quot; is an abbreviation for &quot;kill yourself&quot;, you will be hard pressed convincing anyone you intended a different meaning. Finally someone with a heart, thank you man, this actually lifted my spirits <3. It's gonna be hard, and impossible but I'd like to pretend like there's hope at all since league's really the only thing I have going on for me. And yeah, I'm pissed at him for reporting me but oh well I'm not one to get mad. I'm positive he was the only one who reported me cuz everyone in my team showed no signs of hate towards me for my comment throughout the whole game, that and they seemed like normal people. Ty for the love man, I really needed that.
: > Also, they should chat restrict me in that game, when my use of kys No. "Kys", again, is an encouragement of self-harm, and **should not ever be used, regardless of context. _You should already know this._** Since it's considered a zero-tolerance offense, and you should already know not to say it, it is met with a 14-day ban on the first offense. It is not to be taken lightly, and it is not to be treated lightly.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2018-02-17T03:56:23.353+0000) > > No. &quot;Kys&quot;, again, is an encouragement of self-harm, and **should not ever be used, regardless of context. _You should already know this._** > > Since it&#x27;s considered a zero-tolerance offense, and you should already know not to say it, it is met with a 14-day ban on the first offense. It is not to be taken lightly, and it is not to be treated lightly. Argh, I don't want your fucking snowflake talk bullshit, just kiss me already homes, I want you badly, this whole post, this whole thread it was to declare my love for you homie. Also, kys is not an encouragement of self harm, you're thinking of "kill yourself" kys means "oh my god did you really just say/do that, why the fuck??". Edit: this is the only thing keeping my from hanging myself and it's just making me mad that saying 3 words got me in trouble. Like I get that "words hurt" but come on, this game is rated T, even I someone extremely depressed and suicidal don't give a shit about "kys" chances are if you say that to me I'm not gonna kms, but if someone else hears that and actually considers doing it, well then it's natural selection, again jokes aside, I'm pretty useless to society, I deserve to die but at least by giving riot money and working I'm contributing to society. Idk where I'm going with this but the point was probably something like "3 WORDS, 3 WORDS, COME ON PEOPLE" I believe that if you've never told someone to end their existence, you're not human, or maybe you're 40, in which case, you shoulda just told me and I would've taken my L.
: Just because one game was unchanged by your lax use of "kys" doesn't mean that every other game you go into will be unaffected by the same thing. Encouragements of self-harm fall under the zero tolerance policy, and there is no valid excuse or context for which you should say it. You said it, you admit to it, you are not innocent. You don't get a free pass because it didn't ostensibly impact the game it was used in. You don't get a free pass for being in a premade, or telling people of that fact. You broke the rules. You got punished. There's nothing more to be said.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T03:17:48.434+0000) > > Just because one game was unchanged by your lax use of &quot;kys&quot; doesn&#x27;t mean that every other game you go into will be unaffected by the same thing. > > Encouragements of self-harm fall under the zero tolerance policy, and there is no valid excuse or context for which you should say it. > > You said it, you admit to it, you are not innocent. You don&#x27;t get a free pass because it didn&#x27;t ostensibly impact the game it was used in. You don&#x27;t get a free pass for being in a premade, or telling people of that fact. > > You broke the rules. You got punished. There&#x27;s nothing more to be said. Also, they should chat restrict me in that game, when my use of kys (which will never happen) actually does affect people in a negative way, not in this situation where no one gave a fuck.
: Just because one game was unchanged by your lax use of "kys" doesn't mean that every other game you go into will be unaffected by the same thing. Encouragements of self-harm fall under the zero tolerance policy, and there is no valid excuse or context for which you should say it. You said it, you admit to it, you are not innocent. You don't get a free pass because it didn't ostensibly impact the game it was used in. You don't get a free pass for being in a premade, or telling people of that fact. You broke the rules. You got punished. There's nothing more to be said.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6UKBI57L,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T03:17:48.434+0000) > > Just because one game was unchanged by your lax use of &quot;kys&quot; doesn&#x27;t mean that every other game you go into will be unaffected by the same thing. > > Encouragements of self-harm fall under the zero tolerance policy, and there is no valid excuse or context for which you should say it. > > You said it, you admit to it, you are not innocent. You don&#x27;t get a free pass because it didn&#x27;t ostensibly impact the game it was used in. You don&#x27;t get a free pass for being in a premade, or telling people of that fact. > > You broke the rules. You got punished. There&#x27;s nothing more to be said. I can still say ur're mom gay xd, anyhow I knew someone was gonna fucking say that "just because you were joking that game, what says you won't do it in another game? :o". Well like I said, 2 years, no punishments, never even flame, and when I do, it's using some stupid 2010 jokes to make the punch as soft as possible, I stand by my words, I am innocent. Well I mean by Riot's terms, I'm Hitler but to the average human being from my region, I am innocent! Actually thinking about it, jokes aside, this is literally the first time I say kys in League without it being a 5 man premade, I guess fucked up a bit, but everyone has those slip ups, not everyone gets a 14 day ban for those slip ups but oh well. I'm looking for human sympathy here, I'm just venting, there's no way Riot would ever try to help me, one day you will do the same, then you'll get in these boards, and everyone (without hearing you out) will downvote you and say some bullshit like: "It doesn't matter if you were joking, you said it and now you pay for it. OWNED EPIC STYLE". You may feel that this will never happen to you but I thought the same, and to a certain extent, i was right because it wasn't an ally who reported me, but rather my piece of shit brother who was salty cuz he got perma'd like a month ago.
Show more

JAGL Aqua

Level 186 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion