Rioter Comments
: New to the game - Still haven't seen the toxic community I've heard so much about.
Level 1-30 in noramals usually isnt toxic. Its ranked silver+ thats toxic.
Rioter Comments
: The fact that his entire kit counters something: - Q is a pain in the ass for melees who lane against him; - W Cockblocks everything with a projectile; - E makes people with telegraphed abilities and immobile champs cry; - R bonus armor pen is a middle finger to tanks; No wonder why he's so disliked. In terms of toxic gameplay, he only loses to {{champion:142}}
And when he goes 1/7 in lane but can start 1v1 anyone mid/late game somehow
: new game mode sucks
CLG ear (NA)
: animu waifu thread
Jansuo (EUNE)
: I Can't Wait For This Shitty Meta To End
Amen, they need to nerf the damage from runes reforged
: That {{champion:126}} clearly isn't itemizing properly {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
murderess (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=JAYCCCCCCCCCCCCE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cZJ0WjqR,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-08-17T23:16:13.400+0000) > > Im gold now because i just started playing on this account again lmfao. I was diamond 1 last season and had 6+ other accounts in diamond. So nice try on that one, I even made it to diamond 4 several times this season. Even if it was true (spoiler: it isn't. Why are you even bothering to lie about this?) it still doesn't change the fact that Faker being subbed out is entirely unrelated to your argument and that you likening yourself to Faker without reason is just ridiculous. > Or increase starting armor/mr instead of being a smart ass actually come back with something to add to the argument rather than trying to flame me for being gold when youre a support main in plat 2 lmao. People would simply trade more aggressively and still die, unlucky stuff happens. Also, your suggestion is of course terrible as tanks have already gotten buffed, damage already gotten nerfed and assassins (which get the majority of the early kills) are certainly not doing that amazing. Also, I don't play support, you got the wrong profile.
murderess (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=JAYCCCCCCCCCCCCE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cZJ0WjqR,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-17T20:45:09.941+0000) > > But from the looks of it, it did nothing at all. Team mates are still dying too much. 3+ People dying too much every game whether its your team or enemy team. Yeah, after dying once people should get a 1k Malphite shield so that they don't die for being terrible. > This coin flip meta is so dogshit, no wonder Faker got benched, this game doesnt even require skill to play anymore. It's just hilarious how completely unrelated Faker being benched is to your complaint - even if it was a coinflip meta there would be no reason to sub him out. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, however you losing your Gold rankeds doesn't put you on Fakers level.
Im gold now because i just started playing on this account again lmfao. I was diamond 1 last season and had 6+ other accounts in diamond. So nice try on that one, I even made it to diamond 4 several times this season. >Yeah, after dying once people should get a 1k Malphite shield so that they don't die for being terrible. Or increase starting armor/mr instead of being a smart ass actually come back with something to add to the argument rather than trying to flame me for being gold when youre a support main in plat 2 lmao.
Reothimene (EUNE)
: That's a 29 min game https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474573553648271360/476802463660507141/unknown.png
When people say "games end at 10 minutes" It means its already decided at the 10 minute mark. Dont know why I have to actually explain this lmao
: Can Riot stop fucking balancing the game around pro play?
People think they balance around pro play, but pro players hate the game more than anyone right now lmao
Rioter Comments
: How did everyone make out with their "your shop" skins?
Good, on both my accounts i got forsaken jayce for only 400 RP
: Guess what you played team deathmatch seeing you played it your way and you lost. Let me tell you a different story. They wouldve most likely backed since stay in lane or lose mid. Your right chasing lanes is better is that why you lost?
Yeah I guess you're right, i shouldve played it the way Silver 5 players play. That'll rank me up!
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JAYCCCCCCCCCCCCE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HM9uEYh6,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-08-17T06:08:12.428+0000) > > Tanks dont really need a tear item. They mostly always have mana on them, its not like theyre poke champs trying to use their abilities whenever possible {{champion:76}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:81}} etc. Plus some of their items give them more than enough mana to last them a while: {{item:3001}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3800}} And when that mana runs out, what then? Tanks generally have high mana costs and few reliable ways to get their mana back.
When that mana runs out? Bud there are plants in the river that give mana, theres a scuttle in the river that gives mana, theres a blue you could take that refills mana. Otherwise just back and refill mana. Tanks have high mana costs? Maybe early game yeah but everyone does, mid-late game tanks rarely have to worry too much on mana.
: Can we please make Mid lane fun again for mages?
Id trade Duskblade for an AD version of {{item:3907}} That ap item is just more fun than i have with duskblade
Rioter Comments
: Tank Tear Item
Tanks dont really need a tear item. They mostly always have mana on them, its not like theyre poke champs trying to use their abilities whenever possible {{champion:76}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:81}} etc. Plus some of their items give them more than enough mana to last them a while: {{item:3001}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3800}}
: A Well Reasoned Argument for Why Mages Need Buffs
: > [{quoted}](name=JAYCCCCCCCCCCCCE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pdTPn4OY,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-08-17T02:03:10.558+0000) > > Millennials are lazy because they see people making money off YouTube/Twitch/Instagram etc doing stupid shit. > > Twitch - Play games make bank > YouTube - Make dumb videos like throwing eggs at wall and make bank > Instagram - Take pictures of your body and make bank. > > You can either do that, or make $500 flipping patties for 80 hours every 2 weeks. Well, that is just the Baby Boomers creating a capitalistic system in which in order for them to live their lovely lives in retirement they have to keep labor wages down. The millennials are getting totally screwed and should be getting paid more across all occupations. When you start at lower salaries and have smaller raises at the beginning of your career it haunts you for the rest of your life.
> [{quoted}](name=Mast3rShake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pdTPn4OY,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-08-17T03:05:58.104+0000) > > Well, that is just the Baby Boomers creating a capitalistic system in which in order for them to live their lovely lives in retirement they have to keep labor wages down. The millennials are getting totally screwed and should be getting paid more across all occupations. When you start at lower salaries and have smaller raises at the beginning of your career it haunts you for the rest of your life. True. Prices of everything has gone up while minimum wage is still the same
: This Dumb Lazy Millennial Generation
Millennials are lazy because they see people making money off YouTube/Twitch/Instagram etc doing stupid shit. Twitch - Play games make bank YouTube - Make dumb videos like throwing eggs at wall and make bank Instagram - Take pictures of your body and make bank. You can either do that, or make $500 flipping patties for 80 hours every 2 weeks.
Pika Fox (NA)
: With that context then sure, he should have gone for the assist/kill. Most of the time though, CS is far more valuable if there is 1+ waves at tower. Youre over valuing kills and undervaluing CS, where the majority of your gold comes from. The problem with people in gold/silver is that they over value kills. If theres a wave of free gold at tower and i need to walk half way across the lane to engage, its not worth. The gank pressure alone is valuable enough.
Once again, this is the problem with low elo. They pay too much attention to other low elo players thinking CS is the most op think in the game. They then compare your cs to LCS, the reason LCS players have so much cs is because theyre so high elo they have to sit in lane and farm. People know when youre roaming, people have vision, people know when to play safe when they see an MIA ping. Thats why roaming is a waste of time in high elo. Yet low elo players dont understand that and never will, they believe their own agenda even if it means staying in silver for 4 seasons in a row
: You were fed and lost deal with it. Sure if i was varus i wouldve started dorans ring and max w first . but why did you gank instead of pushing your lane.
Pushing your lane with your lead instead of winning other lanes is how you lose. If i solo pushed mid, then yi would keep feeding top till tower was gone, draven would be fed from the varus. Then im left 2v5ing mid because team still wants to afk farm.
: So we had a girl quit work yesterday...
Women and their sexual harassment claims. When will they get punished for accusing this stuff.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Its the correct call to make. Raka, varus and eve. Theres 0 kill power with us pushed back unless varus is 6+, and losing 300-500g + exp from minions to try to get 300g from a kill when we wont be able to get a tower off it is not worth it.
An 8/1 Jayce is coming to your lane, the enemy draven/janna has no kills. Varus and raka have no kills but have 5 minions under tower. Jayce is coming up behind the draven/Janna, Varus and Raka still afk under tower. Jayce hops on Draven and E's him right in front of the varus. Varus still afk farming, raka running away with full hp for whatever reason. Draven flashes over a wall with 5% health and gets away. 300-500g is not better than a potential 600g by the way. Champions are worth more exp than the minions. And when killing a champion you deny that champion exp and gold from minions. Stop thinking that CS > Everything in the game, its not. Its the reason why many people are stuck in silver/gold elo. Because they think getting 8+ cs/m is going to win the game, its not. I have seen so many good players in silver/gold, way better than some diamond/plat players but they only afk farm. If theyd stop afk farming and actually followup and stop thinking theyre the ones that are supposed to carry the games then they might rank up. Thats the problem with silver-gold, is people dont know how to group. Thats why a majority of wins in that elo come from split pushing. I have a whole list of downfalls for each elo, and thats the main one in silver/gold elo. Theres no followup, no vision, bad team fights, no engage, its just messy.
Ryushiin (NA)
: Tips against yi?
Literally have nothing to tell you on how to counter yi except to burst him first. No armor counters yi, no health counters yi, you can have 500 stacks as nasus @ 25 minutes and still get 1v1d by yi under tower. Only way to stop a yi is to out burst him by building damage.
KlRlUS (NA)
: Welcome to your series~! https://imgur.com/a/wskLfQw Where we have someone in their series in 3 diff divisions! #promatchmaking {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Pika Fox (NA)
: Id farm under tower too. If theres a massive minion wave and the junglers ganking, minions are far more important.
Mate you dont even play the game.. of course youd do that.
: I once first-timed Varus in Ranked, I had a lame start but eventually we picked up the win
But were you afk farming under tower when someone comes to gank your lane tho?
Rioter Comments
: A Little Survey About Flaming
Flaming motivates me because it tells me to actually start trying hard, carry the game then flame the person who flamed first. People who say "we got this team! Dont give up!" Motivates me less and just makes me play casual, idk why just how it is
Atlªs (NA)
: the reason why mobile champions are more "fun" is because there are fewer consequences for errors
"I can overextend as long as I want, oh im about to get ganked or die 1v1, let me use my mobility to get out of this ezpz challenger skill" "I can kill this enemy champion far away from me, let me hop over this wall ult aaaaaaaand hes dead, Im so good at league" No consequences, High reward, outrun enemy champs, so fun
Kivolan (NA)
: "Wukong's Burst Damage Is Too High"
No the problem is Riot gave too much damage in runes and buffs in patch 7.22 and not enough armor/mr. So now Rengar can get kills easily lvl 1 which allows him to get fed and insta kill everyone
Baas000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JAYCCCCCCCCCCCCE,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=QK8mUOPh,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-08-15T07:01:57.740+0000) > > TF Blade - Akali > MistyStumpey - Camille > Faker - Zed > Yassuo - Yasuo > LZ Khan - Jayce > CowSep - Yi > Tobias Fate - Twisted Fate > Radpuppy - Vi > Hashinshin - Jax > Tyler1 - Draven > Imaqtpie - Used to be Ezreal I think, not in season 8 tho because ADCs 2018 LUL > Bjerg - Anivia > RenektonTopOnly - Renekton > ProxyThenFeed - Singed > Shaclone - Shaco top laner > 2000 07 02 - GangPlank > BardlyMissed - Bard > FoggedFtw2 - Trynd > > Thats all i know I'm pretty sure Faker mains Ryze
Oh, I thought for sure it was Zed. Ive always heard hes the most feared Zed player in Korea, and Twitch Chat on LCS always wanted to see Faker's Zed.
: autos adc?
Not auto, she uses her one ability that goes in a straight line then ults. I just didnt know what the ability was so i went the lazy route and said she autos the adc
Maultron (NA)
: What are the main/OTP's for every single champion in League of Legends?
TF Blade - Akali MistyStumpey - Camille Faker - Zed Yassuo - Yasuo LZ Khan - Jayce CowSep - Yi Tobias Fate - Twisted Fate Radpuppy - Vi Hashinshin - Jax Tyler1 - Draven Imaqtpie - Used to be Ezreal I think, not in season 8 tho because ADCs 2018 LUL Bjerg - Anivia RenektonTopOnly - Renekton ProxyThenFeed - Singed Shaclone - Shaco top laner 2000 07 02 - GangPlank BardlyMissed - Bard FoggedFtw2 - Trynd Thats all i know
: Champs that make you tilt proof
{{champion:101}} {{champion:53}} for me
: Hello. There was no change implemented or intended. If you got less than 810, reach out to support and we'll follow up. If there is a bug we'd love to find it.
Hey bud, any news on you guys fixing the game? Its been 8 months and we're still waiting
Jagi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Krotux,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EoKmjeAH,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-14T19:57:05.794+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> Wow what a thoroughly and well thought explanation. We need this kind of feedback!
: Play Warframe if you haven't already done everything in it. FYI you might well have 1000+ hours play and still have tons of things to get in it. It was about 2000 hours played before I had to start actively looking for things to do. It is grindy as hell but set the high mark for friendly communities in my experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YnomEa5h,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-15T03:49:29.879+0000) > > Play Warframe if you haven&#x27;t already done everything in it. FYI you might well have 1000+ hours play and still have tons of things to get in it. It was about 2000 hours played before I had to start actively looking for things to do. > > It is grindy as hell but set the high mark for friendly communities in my experience. Is it P2W?
: Which genre of game are you looking for?
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YnomEa5h,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-14T20:56:58.158+0000) > > Which genre of game are you looking for? RPG, MMO, or Strategy games
: Smite is fun
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YnomEa5h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-14T20:17:06.372+0000) > > Smite is fun ew
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Wait why are the Koreans banning Evelynn?
: Rate how true 1-10 :Thinking Emoji:
2 Because teams just dont how how to stop feeding
: > [{quoted}](name=JAYCCCCCCCCCCCCE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tPljw8bp,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-08-14T06:37:14.111+0000) > > What&#x27;s a case? I don't actually remember. I think it was something from Saw Con.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tPljw8bp,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-08-14T06:44:01.185+0000) > > I don&#x27;t actually remember. I think it was something from Saw Con. The one right next to Wove?
Lost R (NA)
: Why the fuck are you even here, then?
: He unfortunately caught a bad case of ligma.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tPljw8bp,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-14T06:34:47.611+0000) > > He unfortunately caught a bad case of ligma. What's a case?
Show more

JAYCCCCCCCCCCCCE

Level 38 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion