: Request for added category for the after match report. DAMAGE SHIELDED
They should add that or damage midigated. So you can trackbheal
: Who thinks we should bring back green wards?
As a support I say no. It would be simpler for them then to reduce the cost of {{item:2301}} {{item:2303}} {{item:2303}} or the sight stone if you wanted more vision early. Having greens back would make it harder for support to get these items early.
Tokori (EUW)
: Why this game may need more Items with actives..
Part of why we have such bad actives is the same as why mid takes queen which is a support or why they all but removed aura items. With aura they had to balance around What if a whole team builds the aura item. So if it increases def 10 points by having all of them with one they get 50 points. Then throw in kong, shyavana, or talic those auras he scary hard to balance. Same can be said with actives like queens. Smite was last season example why the actives in this game suck. Most being completely stupid/useless or so costly no one can use it. Banner is a good example. You almost would have to get it pre 6 to get anything out of it. Unless the other team has alot of ap by 11 any of them could 2 shot your minion
: "Just kite them." Are people genuinely that stupid, or do they seriously think kiting is valid?
Plus I thought slows didnt stack. So if you have red buff then the slows from each of those items a nullified.
: > This happens every release and has been happening in some respect for several years but has been horrible since the juggernaut patch. This isn't even close to true. People only remember when the weatherman is wrong, not the 95% of the time he's right. List of champion reworks and releases that weren't overpowered upon release in the last year: Tristana rework Zilean rework Miss Fortune rework Garen rework Like, Every Marksman in the Update Besides Miss Fortune and Graves (and people didn't even figure out Graves was OP for ~2.5 months) Poppy rework Shen rework Jhin release Illaoi release Tahm Kench release Bard release > What does the balance team even do at work? Wow. The lack of understanding needed to ask this is just amazing. > Why does Riot rely so heavily on unpaid beta testers on PBE who they know are just there to test new skins and bs around with new champs instead of actual employees like every other game doing balance work? PBE testing is not for balance purposes primarily. So I'm not sure what you're even asking here. Do you think Riot...doesn't have a balance team? Do you think the developer behind the biggest video game in the world that makes over a billion dollars a year just...wings everything? Come on. Take a second to think about what you're saying.
> [{quoted}](name=OneSmoothDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yR62KYr1,comment-id=00050000000100010001,timestamp=2016-02-08T12:33:57.686+0000) > > This isn't even close to true. People only remember when the weatherman is wrong, not the 95% of the time he's right. > > List of champion reworks and releases that weren't overpowered upon release in the last year: > > Tristana rework > Zilean rework > Miss Fortune rework > Garen rework > Like, Every Marksman in the Update Besides Miss Fortune and Graves (and people didn't even figure out Graves was OP for ~2.5 months) > Poppy rework > Shen rework > Jhin release > Illaoi release > Tahm Kench release > Bard release > > Wow. The lack of understanding needed to ask this is just amazing. > > PBE testing is not for balance purposes primarily. So I'm not sure what you're even asking here. > > Do you think Riot...doesn't have a balance team? Do you think the developer behind the biggest video game in the world that makes over a billion dollars a year just...wings everything? Come on. Take a second to think about what you're saying. Yes to all
: Twisted Treelines players should be worried.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UBuMLruT,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-02-10T22:43:12.075+0000) > > Guess where all those bots are going to go? Speak the words of truth and fear.
L4T3NCY (NA)
: That's the player base with access. It's actually quite a bit less than that even, due to bots propping it up somewhat, but we decided to round up to 0.5%. :/
> [{quoted}](name=L4T3NCY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8zUPwTAN,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-11T00:37:25.207+0000) > > That's the player base with access. It's actually quite a bit less than that even, due to bots propping it up somewhat, but we decided to round up to 0.5%. :/ So what is riot going to do about them. With out that map they are just going to infect everything but rank again. My fav was tree line but after a while even I couldn't play it. I would go back in a heart beat if I know the bots were gone forever.
: Retiring Dominion
First off to a point this is doing to be double bad for almost all players. It was well known part of dominions problems was it was always a center of Farm bots which destroyed the fan base that had been there. Second I hope that doesn't mean 3v3 will also be remember. Until the bot serge it was the ONLY reason I eve played Lol
Aezanthya (EUW)
: they should remove the kill death assist from the game and everything would be far less toxic. (obv you keep the same gold benefits from killing etc)
> [{quoted}](name=Mega Minun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6jLLKEgs,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-01-26T07:14:37.391+0000) > > they should remove the kill death assist from the game and everything would be far less toxic. (obv you keep the same gold benefits from killing etc) so how Would a Support get any gold
: > [{quoted}](name=Jelly Mac,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MNnbcTi4,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-01-28T07:07:44.167+0000) > > Well I would rather they buff trinkets or bring back green wards than just nerf FQC. I'm fairly certain the item is in such high demand simply because midlaners (who are gankable from every angle) are tired of not knowing if there are enemies in the jungle, the lane slow is just a plus. Sometimes I think some games might be better played if the support went mid with the AP or Marksman and just babysat them.
> [{quoted}](name=Hunstoppable,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MNnbcTi4,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-01-28T07:46:24.271+0000) > > Sometimes I think some games might be better played if the support went mid with the AP or Marksman and just babysat them. Love this ideas. Add me if you ever want to try
: Keep in mind: primary support means support, secondary support means support, fill means support.
Well I love the new que. Yes im no ranked but I played a few draft and want to smash my head to a wall. Half the time no one knew who called any lanes until about 10 sec left and they all scramble resulting in someone dodge. Myself I put support prim and adc second. I love support because I don't have the killer instinct but I can make a bad partner look good.
: Quickcasting or Normal Cast?
Depends on the champ and the skill. A good example would be kalista and her setnial. You want to know where you can send it
: I'd like to thank Riot for deleting the inspiration mastery.
Me I missed the intelligence mastery more. It gave me cool down and reduced item cool downs so it made spell thief and relics so much better
: To those "can't support" "anything but support" "not support" players
Please someone quote me if you answer question. Is this thread bashing Support role, Team mates that don't support the team, or players who ONLY play support like myself.
: maybe you should learn how to play malzahar before you try to explain his faults... now i do agree he pushes lanes that is his 1 laning downside. but after i hit lvl 3 i rarely ever miss a cs thanks to his E and voidling so it easily is the counter balance to his laning phase. the only minion that gives trouble is the cannon minion and even it becomes easy pickings after you hit lvl 5.. malz only needs a visual update and some tweaks to his abilities similar to velkoz.
> [{quoted}](name=XxXoXideXxX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8psgbo9U,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2016-01-24T18:35:28.532+0000) > > maybe you should learn how to play malzahar before you try to explain his faults... now i do agree he pushes lanes that is his 1 laning downside. but after i hit lvl 3 i rarely ever miss a cs thanks to his E and voidling so it easily is the counter balance to his laning phase. the only minion that gives trouble is the cannon minion and even it becomes easy pickings after you hit lvl 5.. malz only needs a visual update and some tweaks to his abilities similar to velkoz. I have played Malzarhar and I'm just saying He is a good candidate to be updated.
: You forgot Garen's silence.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkslayer85,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8psgbo9U,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-01-24T18:22:42.515+0000) > > You forgot Garen's silence. I thought he still had that.
: No. New characters means more diversity. And while they are making new characters on an entire separate team, the balance team will be working on fixing things.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterSomething,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8psgbo9U,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-24T17:58:06.444+0000) > > No. > New characters means more diversity. And while they are making new characters on an entire separate team, the balance team will be working on fixing things. Make new characters Doesn't make the game bring Diversity it just means making it ban all the OP guys. you have 6 bans but 20 OP champs and 25 pure Meta. Adding a new champs just means now you have 6 band and 21 OP champs and 25 pure Meta champs. While the rest of the whole roster is still never seen.
Bearshold (EUW)
: FIX THE FUCKING CHARACTERS AND DON'T BRING OUT NEW ONES!
Honestly they do need to continue to update Older champs. In fact everyone besides {{champion:161}} every champ chosen are for them to try new things or fix old problems {{champion:69}} LOL from pbe to today everyone wanted a second rework on her. Enough said. {{champion:143}} Passive is a Joke 9/10 your not going to kill anyone. Your going to be lucky to hit anyone with the projectile speed. Even in aram she can't really kill people with it. Her ult again is a joke because unless she hits a snare no way anyone his going to be hit by it. Again Even in Aram the ult is almost useless. Plus unless she has two plants active it loses 1/2 of its extra power effects. This might also be a good time for them to fix her plant's AI {{champion:8}} Has been either dumpster level or God from day one. A manaless cast that scales off hp and AP. Yea good luck getting that out of lane. {{champion:90}} What place does a Damage over time champ have in a game where you Nuke or get laughed out of select. Plus Riot has been slowly getting rid of silence so now only {{champion:16}} is left. His a passive that is meaningless because his pets will basically just screw with his farm and push lanes. His E is a laugh because you are LUCKY if you can infect 3 minions per wave let along having it or your voiding kill so you get the CS and mana. {{champion:63}} Can't tell you but it's not the LCS for once. {{champion:102}} is another great example to me her Passive is a straight up joke and her Ult is stupid compared to almost everyone with a transformation ult.
: Tibbers should be a skill shot not a pop up, and why.
I would make is more like {{champion:57}} sapling then Fizzes fish honestly. But just let Tibbers blow when he hits the ground. So she couLd still just flash Tibers at supper close range. Although I have to agree with disregardable, making it a true projectile would mean just ANOTHER ult yasu could Wind wall. So this would intern Mega nerf her out of mid lane meta's. Tibbers is the only thing she has that can really punish him with while laning.
: ADC Champions You Don't Like Supporting?
I agree ezreal and trist are my hardest to support for. Not that they are bad in anyway just unless ezreal can hit his shots he is next to useless or will double flash into a fight when I'm no where near him. Trist because she is just so auto reliant if trouble comes she either hast to Rocket out or die... With me along with her. I also don't enjoy playing with {{champion:67}}. This one is more because most of them are just not nice people. I pitty the guy that has to support. {{champion:203}} She is not meant to lane nor should she
Koharix (NA)
: Might be luck. Adc seems to be the second least popular position from all my games.
> [{quoted}](name=Koharix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dn2dxlJP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-18T00:06:18.697+0000) > > Might be luck. Adc seems to be the second least popular position from all my games. ADC is the least favorite for a couple of BIG reasons. First if you don't spike hard your team will bash your for losing. Second is its the third hardest gold income role because of 2v2. Third you are reliant on your support. If you are going to spike to carry the game. So bad support = bad ADC. fourth is not feeding if you play to aggressive and can't control your clear. Lastly is the pure Viable picks are often rigid in who you can play. "All lanes are like that but bot has to be meta against the tank support meta or hard poking cc supports. As well as the other adc picks. On a side note I like the new que, then again I pick support main adc second. I was almost scared stupid some times I would end up getting the jungle. ^-^ now I never have to worry about again. Sucks I will never get to play kinder
: I'm loving how everybody who even attempts to say 'Cinderhulk/tank meta wasn't the best meta' is getting downvoted to hell while anybody spewing support for it is getting upvoted to heaven. Boards circlejerk is real. Assassins = BAD. Tanks = GOOD. Immobile Mages = GOOD. Anything that requires higher mechanical skill then others(Riven, Zed, Yasuo, LB) = BAD. And by the way, I'm one of those people who prefer getting instagibbed excitedly from an assassin(That I can outplay if I'm good enough, or build items to counter with active effects.) then getting slobberdonked to death by a tank with no damage items over five seconds where I can't do anything besides getting a LDR's and hoping I can kill them before they kill me. Because tanks don't really care about dodging stuff or not taking damage as much as an assassin does, do they? #skill {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=MadDoughnutz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AHWtFUHA,comment-id=004e,timestamp=2016-01-17T17:38:39.484+0000) > > I'm loving how everybody who even attempts to say 'Cinderhulk/tank meta wasn't the best meta' is getting downvoted to hell while anybody spewing support for it is getting upvoted to heaven. Boards circlejerk is real. Assassins = BAD. Tanks = GOOD. Immobile Mages = GOOD. Anything that requires higher mechanical skill then others(Riven, Zed, Yasuo, LB) = BAD. > > And by the way, I'm one of those people who prefer getting instagibbed excitedly from an assassin(That I can outplay if I'm good enough, or build items to counter with active effects.) then getting slobberdonked to death by a tank with no damage items over five seconds where I can't do anything besides getting a LDR's and hoping I can kill them before they kill me. Because tanks don't really care about dodging stuff or not taking damage as much as an assassin does, do they? #skill > Your not 100% wrong, nor right. about the votes The Boards like tank's/fighter because a HUGE amount of the rooster are just that, tanks and fighters. Both classes are mostly only found in the top and jungle. Immobile mage on the board = good because yes they are easier to play/noob friendly. But on the flip side they also aren't if you don't know how to use them. They are also way easier to counter... Sadly most ADC don't think to buy a hex drinker early. Caring only about there first spike and not how you and negate a lot of damage from the enemy support, some damage from adc, and mids during ganks. Or a supports not thinking to get getting just {{item:3105}} and not building past that. Still I remember when {{champion:161}} was released. That was the best month of my life I enjoyed every other game having him. He was so easy to evade and predict. Assassin on the boards = Bad is mostly because 1 No one like randomly getting 1 shot at full hp. 2 The reason we got one shot has NOTHING to do with true skill. 3 no one can keep assassins in check because who the assassin is themselves. Best example is {{champion:55}}. She is a assassin no one cares about because one stun and her WHOLE kit is useless. If you 1 shot me as {{champion:91}} Then cool, you deserve it because without the silence that is not a easy thing to do. If you 1 shot me as {{champion:11}} I will hate you. 100% more in 3v3's. If you 1 shot me as {{champion:64}} then your a demand smurf looking to troll the bronze noobs. As to higher mechanical skill why did you pick those. Myself would have went with {{champion:203}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:61}} if you were talking about pure mechanical skill to win. Highest mechanic {{champion:92}} has is to remember to auto between Q's and how her swings. After that she is pure face roll. {{champion:238}} is only used mechanical in challenger and lcs. Everyone else uses him just because he can poke spam against mages until 6 ult them. I bet if he had mana cost then EVERYONE would be singing a different tune. {{champion:7}} is if you use a W over a wall out of lane, flash, r to w over another wall then Q/E to gank someone to death. To just pop back up back into lane like nothing happened then Yea true respect. I had a friend who showed her doing that in aram getting from the first turret to the nexus with that kind of rotation. But most people use LB because she can insta win trade at level 3 and delete people at level 11. Unless she does that Normal people don't play her. Yasuo for the most part everyone like him deep down. Even in lane against him because he has a lot of weakness. What everyone hates is the 50% starting crit he has for no reason! and the crit on his Q! Not to mention his Q proc's on hit. His W and shield passes could have been more then enough to let him be mid laner. From day one people complain about his crit over EVERYTHING else. Riot even gutted him a dozen times to pretend to balance the 50% crit. If they took that away I think almost EVERYONE would love him. Because he does take skill to be able to Ult with his own skill mid team fight. Does not take skill to randomly force back someone at level 1.
: League never has been or will be better than the Cinderhulk meta
Like it or not I do think cinder hulk meta was "Best" but not because Tanks rule. It was best because it was the closet to balance or more "To be balanced." Even In the post In the "Cinder meta sucked," people post HOW it could have been better and balanced. Sadly we also know Riot can't have a truly balanced game or else they couldn't have patch notes. Now unlike before Riot could truly bring a tank meta back and work correctly. To sum up everything i read from the post thing go like this. I will not post about specific camps. There is no point to that because NO mater what you will have LCS pick/sheep and the rest. First was the game became where "you either have to pick a super late game champs Meta or early game champs and pray the Game's ended quick." ??? Isn't that how the game is meant to be played. Second was the Jungle items themselves. You Basically only Warrior and Cinder hulk. So games became where a team could know if they were going to win as soon as they hit the load screen. This was because The people with counter had to deal with THEIR counters being meta to. Bad example but Vayne vs any tank, I don't know specific counters but you had yuso vs any skill shot mid and so on. Again isn't how the game is meant to be played. I don't know LCS so I can't remember who was raged in mid lane. But Also That seems more real then the current one where you auto snow ball at 15 minutes or surrender at 20. Right now you can't even play late game champs because NO one gets past 3 items before early champs end the games. Biggest/worst part of the cinder hulk problem was you could have any Bruiser/tank take it into every lane. HOWEVER now a lot has changed and even Riot has learned a few things from there mistakes. 1 example is they Changed galve when Ezreal got it so the effect would only work on Jungle monster. So Riot is learning to make jungle items ONLY work on jungle monster's instead of being just stat sticks. Next they learned was to keep smite to jungle's only, by getting ride of tail blazer so a Top couldn't use it to easy wave clear. T.T ezreal lost his best wave clear. To bring back a Tank better Riot would only have to do 2 big things and a few small one. First they would have to chipsome of the base stats of many of the hard core support thanks like {{champion:89}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:412}} . When I say chip I mean chip not cripple. Focusing on their super early game armor to open up the champ pool for support. Next they would have nerf/rework the {{item:3092}} line. In my opinion by removing nearly ALL the Ap stats and active but leaving the gold income passive. Instead give manga Regan and base Mana and a new passive/active buffing sheild/heal/protection spell effect when cast on Allies, similar to Wind speakers blessing. This would get it out of Mid lane finally and open up bot for champs like {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:117}}. These change's would help them while keeping their Op solo lane from coming back. Also having them around would help assassin champs by allowing them to camp squishy supports again. the second would be Re make cinder hulk by buffing its flame passive by make it scale on HP, but only allowing it to effect jungle enemies and maybe seage minions. Along with the new scaling disabled it they are attacked by a enemy champ. Like MF passive. This keeps it out of lane while letting a jungle tank build like a tank but still have trouble against assassin early but they would spike harder mid, and tank Minion waves once the inhib drops.
ofart (NA)
: Fill Role Should have MMR Benefits
I think that could be a good idea in ranked. It would show you got skills above the normal. With it being if you only play bot then you would suck in all other lanes. But to balance your idea wouldn't a fill player have to lose even more points. As it stands fill is more of the I don't care spot then I can play everything.
Branagen (NA)
: Is there any point in trying to climb rank and improve MMR????
I think the post is more how you only get 12 points for winning but 28 taken when you lose. That quickly adds up if you think about in terms of time. you will have to win 3 games to make up for 1 lose. IE if you lose almost as much as you win it doesn't reflect your true skill. Even more when you add a bully or fail meta.
: Which I think in the scheme of things, wouldn't be that difficult of a patch to implement. Some simple visual scripts + a small cast time script shouldn't be short of one of the small patches Riot does for bugs and what not. However, utilizing numbers instead of simple visuals will keep her the relatively high skill cap champion that she is, rather dumbing her down a bit.
> [{quoted}](name=sandwich35,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8oaGQ8ni,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-13T19:22:00.609+0000) > > Which I think in the scheme of things, wouldn't be that difficult of a patch to implement. Some simple visual scripts + a small cast time script shouldn't be short of one of the small patches Riot does for bugs and what not. However, utilizing numbers instead of simple visuals will keep her the relatively high skill cap champion that she is, rather dumbing her down a bit. Thank you for agree. They could also do something twitch when his stacks are full. Bit how would you utilize it with numbers without the notice be seen by everyone. Kalista is already not the easiest to play and is not well like by many because of her passive.
: Kalista e
If not for champs a simple marker for minions. That would be a god send with farming on her. I cant count how many times I pull my E to only leave them with 1 hp. Then missing out on my champ kill because of its cool down. I would think it would be a simple qol change. A example would be her targets health bar would just turn blue when she will kill. But to balance her E would need a small channel allowing for meaningful counter play. That way it would not interfere with kentch pass and provide healthy counter play. The second it turns blue would tell her to end it but even a .50 second channel would allow the enemies to react. Either by cc her and running out of range or get in the bush until the stack falls off. If they were stupid even trying to killer her before she could activate her e. Also it could make a heal/shield supports more viable as counter pick to her e.
: Here's a post where you can ask questions about the stuff I've worked on, and I'll try to answer.
I have a question that will not be answered but has to be asked. Why does riot seldom/never un nerf. There has been plenty of examples where a champ becomes op /viable because of one item "cinder hulk" being my best example. Many champs got small nerfs because of it. Then the item is nerfed but those of champs remain nerfed. Leading to them becoming un viable or worst.
: another champion with form change?
I prefer not because you have forgot gnar and all of them just make Shyvana look bad being the WORST form changer in the game.
: Daily Reminder That The Majority of Players Don't Like the Snowball Meta
I think people like snow ball meta they always have. What they don't like is no Come back options.
: Bots came back in dominion, game became horrible again.
Hay I could hope. I was a big LoL player until the bots basically "MADE," me "QUIT." True story. I Started playing around Season 3 mostly AI games until level +20... "BUT," I did AI games for the right reasons. To learn my champs/controls/Last hitting. I still smile when I played with some people and shocked. Being level 23 and only having 2 wins but playing like I knew what I was doing. I Quit mostly because I play 3v3's and during Season 4 worlds there was 4 bots in every match. So every game became "IF" you had the 2 bots you SIT at the base and HOPE you enemies End the game quick or play and rage. Unless you played master Yi you almost had not chance to win. I had mad a auto form letter for my reports which was at 147 something before I did just quit. I still wish they would make a 3v3 solo que. Dream they would make Hexa kill Tree line permanent. God that mode was fun plus with the map changes it would be even better.
: Bots came back in dominion, game became horrible again.
OH GOD no, just no. For the love of all NOOO. I hope your trolling due, bots always Start infesting in dominion then will spread into Aram. In the late night hours they will invade Player vs AI games before attacking The Shadow islands. Ranked should be find but all other look out. Maybe they will just fad quick because Riot did post they were implementing ANTI FEEDER features which should pick up on them.
: UNPOPULAR OPINION TIME: Lulu is Completely Outclassed (Support)
The slow changes secretly screwed with her q and most adc dont know when I cast help pixie that you should push a lane. What hurts her way more is no real hard cc to battle the tanky supports
: Maybe it's time to rework it.
Riot said back in when marksman was coming out they were looking into how to make his w useful. But this is riot so be careful what you ask for because they will most likely mess it up
: Plans for Ezreal?
More ideas. Again maybe let his e poloriz the closest champ. So he can punish bad gankers with his double blink. Secondly decrease the ad scaling on his e but allow how his e to crit. So building crit is more meaningful. Third would be increase the duration of his passive again. With the increase crit power items its even harder to keep it past 2 stacks unless you ult.
: It is sad, and we're not happy with it either. If we had the right low-cost approach (resources seem to mostly be allocated things at the moment), there may be something we could do. Of course there are things we _could_ do, but it's more a matter of finding a good long-lasting approach.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZFv81t4f,comment-id=00010000000000040000,timestamp=2015-11-27T21:22:10.950+0000) > > It is sad, and we're not happy with it either. If we had the right low-cost approach (resources seem to mostly be allocated things at the moment), there may be something we could do. Of course there are things we _could_ do, but it's more a matter of finding a good long-lasting approach. Part of it is also the tank support advantage. With high power tanky support its hard for ezreal to apply pressure. In fact unless feed ezreal cant really apply pressure at all. Any decent bottom lainers know as adc he will almost never W you so you don't have to worry. He will likely save his e so run. And his best skill you just have to stand behind a minion and your safe. Buff ideas take out the decay off the ult so he could shred a team in a team fight. Ash and jinx both have globals and scale with distance his wont. Or let q proc sheen effect. Its nuts I have to blow a w or e before I can empower my next basic.
Katteno (NA)
: Typical Aram lasting Longer than SR matches...
Not suprising. first no one can complain about team comps. You play who you get. With no backing and only 1 lane ganking is super hard. A 4v5 is more manageable were in rift it's basically auto lose. Next the stupid amount of gold allows for more end game champs to get there power spikes. Then you have that 1 bad team fight late game means game over. However in rift if your team missed out on two early dragons it's easier to surrender. If things go bad you have to split push and not every champ can do that. Then you have insta lock trolls and "top or feed." Who wants to spend any more time with them then they have to
: > [{quoted}](name=JChaosMaster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XOs6dsFj,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-11-19T18:31:38.573+0000) > > Plus riot is introducing the snow ball system so if one team gets ahead they get global buffs. There is nothing however to help a losing team caught up. "nothing" like the extra ambient gold for the two lowest gold players? Or the fact the stronger minions means less distance to go from your nexus to farm? Wait to see how it plays out man. {{champion:51}}
> [{quoted}](name=Azure Hamster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XOs6dsFj,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2015-11-19T18:45:18.457+0000) > > "nothing" like the extra ambient gold for the two lowest gold players? Or the fact the stronger minions means less distance to go from your nexus to farm? Wait to see how it plays out man. > > {{champion:51}} Stronger minion for the team with more kills.
: The only reason I don't like this new, fast meta.
They are possible but often not worth it. Stated devolver is a good example of why. Even if no one on both sides directly feed after the if on side gets two dragons and you don't the game is basically over. Even in lcs you know who will win in under 15 minutes. They just know how to drag a game out so unless there is a super big play or mess up that team still wins. Plus riot is introducing the snow ball system so if one team gets ahead they get global buffs. There is nothing however to help a losing team caught up.
: Reports: How do they work?
Question, will you add a "possible bot," report. I haven't played in some time let alone since they started the feed buster. But you could hardly play 3s and dominions with two or more bots. I like the idea of the false report systems. Me reports in general scare me. I spent hundreds and never want to lose that because I have a bad week or banded because I want to play riven support
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Dharc Kaisor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ej85B7N,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2015-11-04T01:47:55.944+0000) > > Why not? You say that, but don't explain yourself. > > I think it'll work out with the number of new changes, and that it really brings a new light to Ranked, especially for those in "Elo Hell." What if u are the odd man out in the group? And completely disagree with waht you do. working in their own way?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Poro Bot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ej85B7N,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2015-11-04T01:48:35.453+0000) > > What if u are the odd man out in the group? And completely disagree with waht you do. working in their own way? Even more with normal solo when games go wrong you only have 1 guy screaming report the feeder for sucking. Now you can have 4 people report you for kicks
Niaphim (EUW)
: So, in season 6 ranked queue solo players will be matched with&against 2-5-man premades
Now I cant get banned even faster for sucking. I thought team builder is for people ho want to play with friends not solo que
Drugoth (NA)
: Why can't solo queue just be for solo queuers?
Also wouldn't help when all for of them decide to report you for laughs or because you would play who they told you. I cant play lee sin no matter how op he is when I don't own him.
: Your Favorite Champion is bullshit.
{{champion:45}} sings so sona the greatest song I love you You hate me I will show you no mercy With a click and a bang and laugh from me to you, I'm so happy I murdered you.
Aír (NA)
: [Poll] Do you think towers do too little damage?
I think the first and second towers do fine damage wise. The nexus towers are fine to. At those stages the game is over. The tower that really need the buff is the inhib towers. They shoot a pure laser but it never seems to do any real damage compare to all the otbers.
: This game DESPERATELY needs Voice Chat
No, just no. All that would do would increase the lag in game making it hard to play. Worst the trolls making me listen as they smash keys on a laptop key board or breath extra heavey into the mic.
: I LOVE the idea of W marking targets. They could make it like "Targets marked by essence flux have their armor and MR reduced by x% for y seconds". They could even make the percentage stack from Q hits which fits very well with his playstyle. The Armor/MR pen will help Ezreal's hybrid kit be much better late game and not need both LW and VS
> [{quoted}](name=relevantex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sVlwJLKp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-09-23T16:38:10.444+0000) > > I LOVE the idea of W marking targets. They could make it like "Targets marked by essence flux have their armor and MR reduced by x% for y seconds". They could even make the percentage stack from Q hits which fits very well with his playstyle. The Armor/MR pen will help Ezreal's hybrid kit be much better late game and not need both LW and VS I love the idea of W leaving a mark. Just because there is so many options. Another could be if ezreal lands w and marks a enemy his passive wouldnt start ticking until the mark is done. With this to keep it balanced the mark duration would be flat rated so both mid and adc ezreal could remain the same.
SnowFall (NA)
: If Ohmwrecker could empower allied towers.
Out of the ideas I think the "control tower" is best. When cast on your own tower the tower would attack any champ's that attack it. problems with increasing its damage or additional aoe effect is if it was gotten to early it could really screw up early lane.
: Can we get a pair of support boots
Maybe if they had boots with a low price that reduce cool down on active cool down. So nitch items would be more viable to them.
Show more

JChaosMaster

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion