: Senna can't have it all.
They need to mini rework her kit so that glacial augment is no a longer viable option for her. and nerf that attack range.
Nea104 (EUW)
: They intentionally turned the whole game into a hard cc - insta burst fiesta. They **don't want** strategies to keep your allies safe. Some examples? Face of the mountain gone, Locket is a joke, Mikael too, their last "supports" were **Pyke** (LOL) and **Senna** (LOL^2)... oh _Yuumi_? They insta-deleted her, and only very recently revived her because of freaking **Valentine's Heartseeker NEW SKIN**. This is how this company "works", it has been evident for at least 3 years by now.
Ya, its sad... I feel like If the league community could vote or have a say so when something new is released, we might start heading in the right direction as far as keeping the people happy is concerned. Its frustrating going into bot lane not having an actual support any more, like you said they are all brands, vels, veigars ect. I play cait and lately I find myself in games whether the supports think they are the carries, purposely KSing kills and leaving me to die ect, they do not care to protect you they just want kills, I had a morgana support recently and she refused to black shield me from the enemy lux stun. When I asked her to start black shielding me you know what she said?... she said "Just dodge". This needs to change soon, Like.. I don't even want to play adc anymore because of this support meta. So many champion can lock you down so you can not move for a free kill, So in making this champ I looked to have a counter that aspect of this game. That's how I came up with this champion design, his entire design encourages people to support, and take damage so his team doesn't have to.
Kintama (EUW)
: Ah yes exactly what we need. More champions
> [{quoted}](name=Kintama,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=fIiIr09V,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-12T13:43:14.926+0000) > > Ah yes exactly what we need. More champions Well, you are clearly exaggerating, luckily for you, Idea's that get posted on these boards, don't actually happen... EVER. So no worries, its just to get creative juices flowing.
: > lux stun is literally morgana stun neither are stuns > senna stun is literally just zoe stun senna's isn't a stun > thresh hook is literally pyke hook one has a stun and mobility List goes on. None of the examples work.
> [{quoted}](name=s1ut for jhin,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=fIiIr09V,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-02-12T13:31:42.223+0000) > > neither are stuns > senna's isn't a stun > one has a stun and mobility > > List goes on. None of the examples work. Ok, my point was, they both do the same thing (root in place)his comment was basically hinting that if an ability has already been done before, it isn't viable, and that is what I was rebutting because several champion that riot has released has similar abilities, I wasn't expecting someone to come to my statement and be all specific on whether you can attack or not while being rooted, it seems kind of petty to fact check a generalized topic. If you want to get that specific then his first argument comparing Brody's W with Taric W should have been the first thing you denounced because they are very different if you want to get specific. He clearly wasn't being specific in his statement so why are you then expecting the rebuttal to be specific? **** Snare - Just rooted in place. Can autoattack and use non-moving spells. Cleansable. Stun - Rooted in place, cannot autoattack or use spells. Cleansable. Morgana's Q is not a STUN. Morgana's Q is a SNARE. It stops MOVEMENT. You can still ATTACK while snared, you can still CAST ABILITIES while snared Lux Q is like Morgana Binding, It's most definitely a Snare. **** you looked at my example to negatively critique it,you were absolutely right, morgana and lux abilities are not a stun, but did you look at his? Comparing Tarics W with Brody's W... because based on the standards you applied to my statement, his statement would have also gotten a negative critique, or are we just grouping up on me? But sense we are being so specific instead of understanding the over all message that they all root in place, use a hook ability ect, I updated my statement to BE REAL GENERAL.
: Im not gonna lie dude, this sounds like some overpowered shit, His passive seems like bullshit way to get punished for attacking him His Q DOES TRUE DAMAGE, and STUNS,,, thank God you aren't on the balance team His W is literally just Tarics W his E is godam broken and his ult is just rakas ult but more broken Do you not know how overloaded this kit sounds??
> [{quoted}](name=Doc Strange,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=fIiIr09V,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-12T12:58:42.532+0000) > > Im not gonna lie dude, this sounds like some overpowered shit, > His passive seems like bullshit way to get punished for attacking him > > His Q DOES TRUE DAMAGE, and STUNS,,, thank God you aren't on the balance team > His W is literally just Tarics W > his E is godam broken > > and his ult is just rakas ult but more broken > > Do you not know how overloaded this kit sounds?? **Tarics W**: Passively increase the armor of taric and any allied champion with Bastion. Actively shields an ally and grants them bastion for as long as they remain near taric. Taric's spells also cast off the ally with Baston. **** **Brody W**: Peel (W1 and W2) W1: Attach While attached your movement depends on who you are attached to, like yuumi. Brody gains increased Magic Resist and Armor, jumps to and attaches himself to an allied champion, minion or turret for 3/3.5/4/5/6 seconds taking the brunt of the damage ally would have received. While attached to an ally your ally heals based on the damage you take. W2: Detach After detaching gain a short burst of movement speed. Detaching with seconds left shortens the cooldown of W. These 2 abilities aren't very similar, just saying. **** Lux Hard CC is literally just morgana HARD CC, senna CC is literally just zoe CC, thresh CC is literally just pyke CC, pyke dash is literally just shens dash,cait CC is literally just jinx CC, voli bears CC is literally just ww CC and fiddle CC, malz silence is literally just soraka silence and any other silence in the game, and the list goes on. They are all extremely similar, So whats your point? **** The true damage was a w.e idea, like I said before he doesnt have any other damage abilities so its not a big deal, but you are the second person to say true damage is a no no so i changed it, and yes, supports do tend to have slows and stuns so im not sure what your angel is with that other than you seemingly just wanting to bash the entire idea on my concept. But the funny thing is, every champion thats has been in released in the 5 years I been playing league has been called broken on release. So you saying its broken is like... w.e to me. Your Opinion is that this kit is over loaded. So to address your question about whether I "KNOW" this kit sounds over loaded, after aphelios's release, nope not so much, this kit is nothing compared to that champs kit. You attack sett he gets grit, and in a way you get punished for attacking him, and he still made it into the game, only difference is Brody is a support that uses this kit to help counter these billion champions that root you and hook you for free kills. And he has to get punished in order to even use his passive so its not like it doesn't balance out. He takes the punishment so his allies don't have to, an underlining quality of a good support, and its about time they make a champion that rewards supports to taking hits for their support. And look, their is a 99.9 percent chance that this idea never happens so really, their is no need to get disrespectful over it. You can disagree with my champion concept, but at least be respectful in the comments, you don't need to insult me in order to get your point across. The kit may seem like a lot but its really not, Its a lot of words and it being a lot of words makes you feel like its over tuned. I wanted to describe his abilities the best I could to give you all a picture of what the ability is capable of. But really their isn't a whole lot going on with this kit. Maybe The attack speed debuf on E could be taken off. But for creativity and imaginative purposes I'm leaving it up on my post.
: > [{quoted}](name=JL KS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nb0t3zHV,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2020-02-12T12:36:06.701+0000) > > And you need to understand that you thinking something is a bad idea is Your Opinion and not a fact, and that I can have my own opinion just like you can have yours. Whatever makes you feel better when your idea never happens.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nb0t3zHV,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-12T12:38:35.041+0000) > > Whatever makes you feel better when your idea never happens. Have any of your ideas "HAPPENED", or has any GOOD IDEA you saw on league boards actually "HAPPENED"? I've seen plenty of great Champion concepts that have never HAPPENED. We do not come onto these boards with the expectation of our ideas actually "HAPPENING", so instead of being toxic and starting drama, lets just agree to disagree without the senseless hate, be a mature adult and move on.
: > [{quoted}](name=JL KS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nb0t3zHV,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2020-02-12T10:51:40.239+0000) > > I actually made a post about this, it got like 12k views > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/3TNxMOmE-new-game-co-op-vs-ai-mode-progression-bots I remember that. It was a good laugh. You need to work on how you handle criticism of your bad ideas.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nb0t3zHV,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2020-02-12T12:14:53.400+0000) > > I remember that. It was a good laugh. You need to work on how you handle criticism of your bad ideas. Updated: Yes, I am an INFP -T personality type, its in my nature to reject negative criticism towards my ideas, we feel like it is an attack against our creativity which we do not take lightly, and its something I need to work on. And you need to understand that you thinking something is a bad idea is Your Opinion and not a fact, and that I can have my own opinion just like you can have yours.
: You got some nice ideas there. However his kit looks a bit overloaded and would be very hard to balance. Also aiming to add true damage to a support may not be the best idea. See how much frustration Pyke brings to many people here. What I did like: Attaching to your opponent for a period of time and taking damage for them while healing them. Stunning them and knocking them back. I believe his R and E could be shifted a bit.
> [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=fIiIr09V,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-12T11:58:53.625+0000) > > You got some nice ideas there. However his kit looks a bit overloaded and would be very hard to balance. Also aiming to add true damage to a support may not be the best idea. See how much frustration Pyke brings to many people here. > > What I did like: > > Attaching to your opponent for a period of time and taking damage for them while healing them. > Stunning them and knocking them back. > > I believe his R and E could be shifted a bit. Oh ok, I didn't think him having true damage was a big deal because its his only ability that deals any damage apart from his passive that requires him to get hit by 4 abilities before he can even use it, and his auto attacks. And the support meta the way that it currently is, supports with the highest pick rate are ones that deal damage and have good cc to lock foes down (pyke being one of them) , So in order to keep up with that, it would make sense to me for him to have a good bit of damage... I personally this kit fits, it doesn't seem like a reach in my opinion. I'm not against taking out the true damage part as it doesn't actually matter,But ya, what seems over loaded about it? I could see his R being interesting to balance, but nothing else in his kit is a completely new idea, so I don't think balancing would be any harder than any other champ riot has made up to this point, If you compare this kit to aphelios, Brody kit is way simpler and fits with the lore. I imagine his E would have a high cooldown and high mana cost... as far as balancing is concerned that's as far as it would go difficulty wise.
Rioter Comments
XxDakhsDxX (EUNE)
: Upgrade Bots
I actually made a post about this, it got like 12k views https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/3TNxMOmE-new-game-co-op-vs-ai-mode-progression-bots
: So they are moving some champs into the jungle
Playing as adc... this is what my games look like: Mid feeding, Top feeding, Jungle feeding, Horrible Supports breaking freezes for no reason, Bot lane is 4v2 because Enemy mid and jungle repeat gank then team flames bot lane as if we are supposed to win a 4v2 lane, Allied jungle never ganks, after failing one gank top lane my jungle decides to farm and ignore every single lane/team fight for the rest of the game. Enemy top laner making TP plays bot lane while my Top laner ignores the TP play and continues to hard push top with TP up and still doesn't take top outer turret. Mid and Jungle refuse to fight for drag, jungle is top side when drag is up after being asked to play bot side while drag is up. Top lane inhib or Mid lane inhib down in 14 minutes, or in the event of having a 3v2, 4v2 lane, bot lane inhib down in 14 minutes. Jungle dies one time flames and afks ect. This is what life is like for low elo... Now RIOT thinks its a good idea to have Zed and Talon in the jungle in low elo, which means, Bot lane gets camped and zed/talon ulted every X number of seconds, forced out of bot lane. ADC gets zero breathing room to farm and output damage. If RIOT wanted to bring more champs into the jungle they should have brought supports into the jungle. Supports or other champs like: Braum Vladimir Twisted fate Swain Alistar Leona Rakan Tahm Kench Taric Thresh Bard and Zilean Idk Man...Or maybe just give all champions jungle potential instead of picking and choosing who gets to be jungle viable. Or better yet, Let the league community Vote On this type of stuff, I swear if the league community was able to vote on all of these new Ideas that come out, a lot more people would be happier, because at least then we have a say so. Most of all the changes that get made are made without the league community being able to vote or have a say so and it sucks.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=JL KS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2020-02-03T00:03:27.963+0000) > I'm 27 years old retired ARMY veteran, not 14 If that's true then act like it.
> [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=001600000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T14:56:58.294+0000) > > I'm 27 years old retired ARMY veteran, not 14 > > If that's true then act like it. Putting people in their place is what we do in the army, wtf you mean? You come at me with "its just a norms" be ready to get checked. Funny tho, I right all that, to back my argument, and the only thing you can do is takes shots at my age, says a lot.
Pika Fox (NA)
: It was a 30 minute game, and he has like 40 CS. That doesnt seem like hes taking CS, it seems more like you just failed to CS. He literally probably took like 1/wave at most.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2020-02-02T13:33:26.463+0000) > > It was a 30 minute game, and he has like 40 CS. That doesnt seem like hes taking CS, it seems more like you just failed to CS. He literally probably took like 1/wave at most. 1. After I left bot lane early game I stopped csing 2. when your support is actively messing up your wave auto attacking it using abilities on it, last hitting minions isn't a walk in the park. 3. You assume because of his minion count he wasn't actively denying me my last hits. well, you are wrong. bye
: 1) you dont know if veigar was even trolling or if he was just that bad, as your pic leaves out his summoner name I cant look up what elo he is but even if he was intentionally trolling 2) still don't flame because it doesn't help anything and it will get your account restricted 3) Pretty cringe response, are you like what 14? "I was getting trolled so then I just went and trolled top too!" Like not really a good response, how about just letting it go and moving on to the next match... Like i bet you were probably hard flaming veigar too so he just said stop flaming its normals (which is completely valid, flaming is dumb as fuck in ranked too but to do it in normals is an extra layer of dumb ass) and you troll also just need to add, Singed didnt even fucking say the game doesnt matter or condone trolling, he just said to not flame... which ya u shouldnt and u just behave like a child and troll him... Obviously singed shouldnt have flamed either but like two wrongs dont make a right, an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
> [{quoted}](name=WildDog Satan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2020-02-02T18:03:50.345+0000) > > 1) you dont know if veigar was even trolling or if he was just that bad, as your pic leaves out his summoner name I cant look up what elo he is but even if he was intentionally trolling > > 2) still don't flame because it doesn't help anything and it will get your account restricted > > 3) Pretty cringe response, are you like what 14? "I was getting trolled so then I just went and trolled top too!" Like not really a good response, how about just letting it go and moving on to the next match... Like i bet you were probably hard flaming veigar too so he just said stop flaming its normals (which is completely valid, flaming is dumb as fuck in ranked too but to do it in normals is an extra layer of dumb ass) and you troll > > also just need to add, Singed didn't even fucking say the game doesn't matter or condone trolling, he just said to not flame... which ya u shouldn't and u just behave like a child and troll him... Obviously singed shouldn't have flamed either but like two wrongs don't make a right, an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. It wasn't about being right,this action was about doing the singed wrong to see how he would respond in norms, It wasn't about just this game, It was about proving a point to an entire League of Legends community, The scope of this issue spans across this entire game. Not just this game. Its like getting bullied, the bully in this case, all those who think "its just norms" is an acceptable excuse for trolling and being trolled. You ever see a person who's been getting bullied get revenge on the bully? Usually results in the bully getting real fked up. I'm all for it, Is it a mature response to get back at the bullied, an eye for an eye? Is war a mature acceptable response to political disagreements between countries? or are they just acting like children? Is a cop shooting at a person accused of murder that's shooting at him an acceptable response? You say an I for an eye makes the whole world blind, so with that analogy you could easily say that a cop trying to shoot a guy trying to shoot him is wrong ... does it really the world blind? Does me doing singed like that really make the world blind? I mean you have an opportunity to SEE the results of me challenging this status Quo. You are able to SEE that the singed who told me not to flame because its norms, turn around and flamed me in a norms when faced with the same exact circumstances. For the cop, someone shoots at him, the person shooting at him is a criminal who just killed his wife, the cop kills him in the process, does that make the whole world blind? to me it just makes the whole world safer, I'm 27 years old retired ARMY veteran, not 14, this wasn't about being formal and mature, it was about challenging this "Its just norms" excuse. People like you think the world should be sun shine and rainbows 24/7 when in reality, in this world we live in, we have to get our hands dirty to get the work done. And in the process you SEE that the singed who told me not to flame because its norms, turn around and flamed me in a norms, so did the singed really believe his own statement? that its only norms and their is no reason to ever flame? I got my hands dirty messing around with this status quo, and I got some work done in the process. I purposely did not include summoner names because I knew special investigators like you would come on to this board post and try to prove an irrelevant point by looking up summoner names. The focus of my post is this "the singed who told me not to flame because its norms, turn around and flamed me in a norms". In the process he proved to a league community to he couldn't stand by his own beliefs when faced with adversity. I also don't care if veig was trolling on purpose or not, this focus of this post isn't veig, its "Its just norms, why you mad?" so lets stay on topic Mr. Investigator Sir. What I did care about was testing this status quo, to see if those who talk it could take it, turns out they can't.
: > [{quoted}](name=JL KS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ge5GoEnN,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-02T09:53:56.484+0000) > > Why you talking so aggressively, you seem mad about something. I do not have an ego issue, Its facts, I ended G3 Not suppsodely, That is what I ended. I know I still have a lot to learn, but an iron/ bronze/ silver/ low gold player not listening to the advice I have to give when my skill level is peak g2, I have a probable cause to want to shot call a lower elo team, letting them know im higher elo and have the game knowledge required to carry to win, Logically it would make sense for them to allow me to shot call, but instead like I said, they shit talk and do what you are doing right now acting like I'm not the rank that I ended S9. You are gold im finding it hard to understand why you are coming at me like that when you should be more understanding of my message? wtf? Its ok man I get it, all you are saying is that you can carry if your team listens to the advice you have to give. Don't let their comments bother you, they are just stuck on your rank situation, and people would rather believe something negative then something positive. In this case its your rank, they want to believe that your actual rank is B4 and that you never hit G2. No point trying to convince them because people will believe what they want regardless of you showing them facts. They are just stubborn petty.
> [{quoted}](name=Shy Genocide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ge5GoEnN,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-02T10:09:00.892+0000) > > Its ok man I get it, all you are saying is that you can carry if your team listens to the advice you have to give. > > Don't let their comments bother you, they are just stuck on your rank situation, and people would rather believe something negative then something positive. > > In this case its your rank, they want to believe that your actual rank is B4 and that you never hit G2. > > No point trying to convince them because people will believe what they want regardless of you showing them facts. > > They are just stubborn petty. I feel like im the bad guy on this post, all im doing im bringing up something I noticed while playing in lower elo and playing with Asian6ixPack. Its not only me that has went through this and I made this post to reach those who have also dealt with this situation but instead I'm getting all these people who would rather question my rank and call me a liar, then people who have actually dealt with this situation. Its kind of annoying... If I had the option to delete their comments I would.
: > [{quoted}](name=JL KS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ge5GoEnN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-02T08:44:05.954+0000) > > My point exactly, you all do the same thing, you tell me im not the rank that I am and then shit talk when all im trying to do is win a game and help you to stop making mistakes, my s9 rank was peak g2 ended G3 60LP, this account is a new lvl 30 account my climb started at b4 one tricking vlad apc to see how it worked. If I wanted to pull a rank card I'd lie and say I was D4 or above. Who tf would rank card G2? > > My S9 Rank G3 60LP|Peaked G2 https://u.gg/lol/profile/na1/jl%20vlad/overview?season=12 No, people are shit talking you because your ego is huge. You're Gold, supposedly, not Challenger. Despite that, when you're on a Bronze account playing in Bronze, ain't nobody gonna give a shit what you say your rank is on your REAL account. Regardless of rank in any game, nobody is required to obey you ordering them around. Check your ego.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ge5GoEnN,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-02T09:46:54.598+0000) > > No, people are shit talking you because your ego is huge. You're Gold, supposedly, not Challenger. Despite that, when you're on a Bronze account playing in Bronze, ain't nobody gonna give a shit what you say your rank is on your REAL account. > > Regardless of rank in any game, nobody is required to obey you ordering them around. Check your ego. Why you talking so aggressively, you seem mad about something. I do not have an ego issue, Its facts, I ended G3 Not supposedly, That is what I ended. I know I still have a lot to learn, but an iron/ bronze/ silver/ low gold player not listening to the advice I have to give when my skill level is peak g2, I have a probable cause to want to shot call a lower elo team, letting them know im higher elo and have the game knowledge required to carry to win, Logically it would make sense for them to allow me to shot call, but instead like I said, they shit talk and do what you are doing right now acting like I'm not the rank that I ended S9. You are gold im finding it hard to understand why you are coming at me like that when you should be more understanding of my message? wtf? And I never said I was challenger, what I said was my challenger coach who I was in a game with, was being flamed by a bunch a silver players, he informed them he was challenger, and they flamed him regardless. instead of being like, damn I can really learn from this guy, they flame and learn absolutely nothing. I had to pay for eric lay to coach me, them being in my game would have got it for free.
Eedat (NA)
: https://na.whatismymmr.com/JL%20KS Uhhhh nope. You are bronze playing in bronze ELO. Kimda seems like you're making up a story to pull the rank card on people.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ge5GoEnN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-02T08:33:07.563+0000) > > https://na.whatismymmr.com/JL%20KS > > Uhhhh nope. You are bronze playing in bronze ELO. Kimda seems like you're making up a story to pull the rank card on people. My point exactly, you all do the same thing, you tell me im not the rank that I am and then shit talk when all im trying to do is win a game and help you to stop making mistakes, my s9 rank was peak g2 ended G3 60LP, this account is a new lvl 30 account my climb started at b4 one tricking vlad apc to see how it worked. If I wanted to pull a rank card I'd lie and say I was D4 or above. Who tf would rank card G2? My S9 Rank G3 60LP|Peaked G2 https://u.gg/lol/profile/na1/jl%20vlad/overview?season=12
: Not only your rank is higher but your ego as well. Why do you care what people say? Just play your game. And not really. You can learn a lot even from people lower elo than you. Some people know a lot about the game but a mechanically rusty and dont perform , but their knowledge is good.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ge5GoEnN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-02T08:23:24.066+0000) > > Not only your rank is higher but your ego as well. > Why do you care what people say? Just play your game. > And not really. You can learn a lot even from people lower elo than you. Some people know a lot about the game but a mechanically rusty and dont perform , but their knowledge is good. Because when you are in a game, and you are trying to win, and your team is misplaying everything, and they shit talk you, your automatic reaction to that is to let the person know they are lower elo than you are, if you see that as an ego play you misunderstand the entire message, the fact of the matter is you are trying to help them, and they are flaming you thinking they know it all when they do not. Not saying every higher elo is perfect, but they make less mistakes then lower elo players, and that's why they are higher elo.. like I said, Eric Lay a Challenger coach was even facing this same problem and reacted in the same way, told them he was a challenger, asked them to stop making their mistakes ect. Another thing I noticed among low elo players, they seem to take offense to higher elo players telling them they are higher elo. Instead of learning something, they flame you for trying to help them... so you are forced to just mute. And addressing your comment on how a higher elo play can learn from a lower elo player, in some ways maybe, but its a very limited amount you can learn from someone lower elo than you are, because most the mistakes lower elo players are making a higher elo player has already made and has learned from. Don't get defensive... im not attacking you, im simply bringing up a topic that seems to be very common in the game.
Rioter Comments
: that is something i would do lol
> [{quoted}](name=URFAVEBOI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-01T07:15:11.313+0000) > > that is something i would do lol lmfao :D
IVSakenz (NA)
: some people take losing to personal.. like somehow you are less of a person because of what happens in a LoL match.. and then the pettiness of the revenge factor.. like singed said something I didn't like so I trolled him the rest of game...after you were complaining about being trolled.. and your proud of yourself... just not cool...
> [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2020-02-01T18:36:01.674+0000) > > some people take losing to personal.. > > like somehow you are less of a person because of what happens in a LoL match.. > > and then the pettiness of the revenge factor.. like singed said something I didn't like so I trolled him the rest of game...after you were complaining about being trolled.. > > > and your proud of yourself... > > > just not cool... Revenge is so sweet it makes my mouth water! If anyone in the games im in defend someone who is trolling with "its just a norms" I can and will troll them and then end the game with "its just norms why you mad". its all fun and games until people get a taste of their own medicine. It reminds me of book smart people trying to tell street smart people (who actually live that life), how to live the street life. Like naw, Stay in your lane or we'll teach you the dark side of this street life. Some people have to learn the hard way, and in this case, the lesson was being taught to singed, he had to learn the hard way.
: Thing is......with a MF+veig duo you have absolutely 0 ability to fight a morg+cait lane so veigar playing back is not wrong at all, getting snared upfront would be the same as dying after all. Morg can pressure him to back up and cait can just attack you from outside your range, hence my saying you cant do anything about them. However the veig stealing CS in that manner is not k though.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-01T11:25:45.330+0000) > > Thing is......with a MF+veig duo you have absolutely 0 ability to fight a morg+cait lane so veigar playing back is not wrong at all, getting snared upfront would be the same as dying after all. > > Morg can pressure him to back up and cait can just attack you from outside your range, hence my saying you cant do anything about them. > > > > > However the veig stealing CS in that manner is not k though. I do not agree, Him as a support that doesnt offer anything but poke and harass aka no shields no heals should not be back lining me. he should be threatening to poke and harass. All backlining me did was put me in a 2v1 situation vs morgana cait. so then my only option is to let the wave push and farm under turret for the entire match. which I couldn't do either because veig was csing minions. And when you are dealing with a support like that... then your top laner mouths off about it just being Norms... the tilt is real.
: If you were last pick why didn't you change your champ? I only play normals if I want to practice a specific champion, so that's probably why no one changed
> [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8p90izVr,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2020-02-01T18:02:52.472+0000) > > If you were last pick why didn't you change your champ? I only play normals if I want to practice a specific champion, so that's probably why no one changed Im THE MF, I was first pick. I was also the ADC on the team, so that is why I picked an ADC. everyone else was just trolling.
: based and revengepilled, are you from 4chan by any chance ?
> [{quoted}](name=ThunderCraft,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2020-02-01T19:08:55.379+0000) > > based and revengepilled, are you from 4chan by any chance ? no
: Where did you play this game? I looked up your history for last 60 days ( 142 games) - No such game there...
> [{quoted}](name=CuddleAndCookies,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2020-02-01T14:35:13.970+0000) > > Where did you play this game? I looked up your history for last 60 days ( 142 games) - No such game there... You were wasting you time because It not on this account. My JL KS account is honor 0 I don't play on it anymore, Ill put the op.gg game on the post just for you.
Rexigor (NA)
: Somthing, somthing, TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT!
> [{quoted}](name=Rexigor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2020-02-01T18:48:54.185+0000) > > Somthing, somthing, TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT! It wasn't about being right, It was about making him feel how I felt, some one who is seeking revenge isnt trying to be right guy, he is trying to do someone wrong and in the process I proved a point, that all these "its just norms" people would react the same way if they were going through the same BS.
Kythers (NA)
: who cares it's a normal
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8p90izVr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-01T08:14:30.261+0000) > > who cares it's a normal https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/wY5K7nEU-its-just-norms-why-you-mad
Rioter Comments
Stature (NA)
: Riot FINALLY added a feature to mute champion select (pregame and postgame) !!!!
Rioter Comments
: Show us our MMR we do not care about LPs would be a way better topic.
Sounds like your own personal opinion, I would argue that showing us our MMR and LP in match history should be a thing. Your statement "we don't care about LP" ... who is we? And I also do not agree I personally think "Show us our MMR we do not care about LP" would be a worse topic because you are basically begging people to come onto your board just to flame you.
: WHY GOLD ELO IS NOW THE AVERAGE ELO
People getting boosted
Rioter Comments
: Damage is too high in a game where most player's weakness is vision and over committing
What they need to do is get rid of Silence. Too many champions have the ability to make sure you just don't get to use your abilities in fights. fiddle, lulu, garen especially, soraka, malz, and the list goes on. Dying just because you can't use your abilities, while the enemy team just spams you is stupid af.
: Is Riot just going to ignore how disgusting the state of their game is?
Don't forget that recent stupid league of legends survey that asked you about sponsorship and products that no player in league of legends gives af about. When the game, and client are THIS BAD, the only types of questions I want to see on these surveys are: How can we improve the game? Do you think we are addressing concerns of the league community? Do you think RIOT GAMES cares about improving the game? On a scale from 0 to 10 how satisfied are you with the state of the game?
: I agree, having all of the information for a given match in one section makes a lot of sense.
I just wish things like this were obvious to RIOT... but its not.
: why are first ever ranked game irons being qued with bronze 1 and silvers
Even better question, why is it harder to win games in Iron than it is to win in gold+?
Rioter Comments
Mitildes (NA)
: ***
So I have to be making an argument to make post is what you are saying, I can't notice something strange in the game and then decide to come onto League Boards and talk to the league community about it? I have to be trying to prove or disprove and argue a point in order to satisfy your need for negativity? That's a common theme I notice on these boards, people come to a board with the automatic need to be right about something or argue a point. There is no point to argue here, I simply noticed something and made a post about it. Simple... What people are going back and forth about is not my statement on how supports are out damaging entire teams, They are going back and forth about whether the supports I mentioned are in fact supports or not. They are arguing on a topic I didn't intend to initiate, The topics are similar but not my topic, and because people need to find something to argue about, the topic went from supports out damaging entire teams, which is just a statement and nothing to argue about, to Oh these aren't even supports, and yes they are supports, every champions is a support ect ect. Like I said... people feel the need to argue about some shit when there is really nothing to argue about.
Mitildes (NA)
: ***
The jungler being inside of his jungle isnt odd, supports consistently dealing more damage then entire teams IS odd. Big difference.
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qrqEVjgm,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-27T07:34:39.924+0000) > > By that definition, literally every champion in the game is a support. Correct. Support is a role, not a champion archetype. The support archetype died when riot fixed supports not having any income and thus not being allowed to participate in the game proper.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qrqEVjgm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-27T07:10:08.818+0000) > > Theyre still supports. Supports can be picked to deal damage. They are not supports, they are picked in the support role because of how the meta shifted, but Brand, Teemo and Swain aren't supports, they are as much supports as Try and Illaoi are, just because they provide general utility that CAN be useful in that lane, doesn't make them a support. Lux, Morgana, and Senna on the other hand are a mix.
If they are picked as a support, They ARE supports, period.
Jamaree (NA)
: Swain and Brand and Teemo aren't support, have never been supports, and will never be supports, they are mages who can't cut it in their own lanes either from being outranged, damaged, poked, tanked, etc so they can fit into bot and use their above average burst damage to abuse a lane that has typically low damage early on. Lux, Morgana and Senna aren't fully support either, they have supporting tools in their kits, but honestly function better as carries when you take their full kit into consideration. They do so much damage because they tend not to need to build defenses because they are in a lane that they don't really need to worry about being traded back against, or the opponent building MR against them. As for why their damages aren't going down, is because they once again aren't supports or at least fully. If you took away their damage, they would see no play outside of those roles especially when Teemo, Swain and Brand weren't even designed for that position.
Swain and teemo and brand and any champion that is selected as a support for that specific game and buys a support item to support. I considered a support in that game. If someone picks trundle in the support role for instance, you see people in the chat say "oh its a support trundle". You don't see them type "oh its a jungle trundle". Why? because in this specific game you are in, the trundle is playing support. That is all that matters. People play off roles champs all the time. The fact that people are consistently picking brand and swain in that role suggest that they are in fact supports regardless of the title RIOT may give them based on their design.
: ADCs arent just there to deal damage, they are mainly there for objectives so your argument is flawed at a baseline.
Not sure why the entire group of people reading my post thinks im making an argument. I'm stating that IN MY GAMES, FACTS, With Numbers BEHIND IT, Supports are out damaging entire teams.
: Teeto dealing the most dmg ... that piece of shiz deals the most dmg even when he's the most useless fk on the team by far no contest just cuz ppl walk into his stupid shrooms, couldn't you find a better argument? Like seriously.
My Argument? I'm noting at the fact that supports are out damaging entire teams in the games I've been lately. Im not making an argument, im stating what I've been seeing in my games.
: Teemo support? Ew no, your bot lane did something bad in that case. Swain and Brand support are incredibly obnoxious though. They are somewhat kept in check in the engage support meta, but if you aren't playing Nautilus, Leona, or Blitzcrank, then you're going to have a miserable time bot lane even when you win against them.
Won lane hard against the teemo support, he went on to still deal the most damage on his team, the teemo wasn't on my team.
: > [{quoted}](name=JL KS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qrqEVjgm,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-27T06:58:29.606+0000) > > Regardless of the fact that support items have been nerfed in the recent patches, supports are still literally carrying games, swain support, brand support, lux support, morgana support, senna support, you name it, I even went up against a teemo support in my last match who dealt the most damage on the enemy team, and in the same game, the brand support on my team, which is my duo, dealt the most damage on my team. Supports are dealing more damage than entire teams. How does this make sense...? All the prior ADC mains were tired of having dog shit supports but the new ADC mains can't play ADC to save their lives and should be playing support so we let them miss their cs and back at the wrong times take the kills with the semi-competent jungle and switch over to carry mode when they inevitably forget to pick up side lanes past the 20m mark. You can complain about that when they first fix how top lane can go 0-10 and 30 minutes later be some 1v9 unstoppable god versus my Lux that doesn't scale at all just because they figured out where spirit visage and mercury treads is located in the shop. If the guy who didn't lasthit the entire first 20 minutes of the game is beating your ass you should take a look at yourself. Every 15 cs is a kill. Those mage supports even if they snowball (which we do) inevitably have 1 less item than you at max, snowball even less than they would have because they dont have the cs + the kills, just the kills, which arguably usually breaks about even with you, and then proceeds to outplay you guys in teamfights. Yeah, theyre better than you. AND theyre warding for you ,roaming, and probably supplying 90% of the vision. Like, learn to play. I wish Riot would stop messing around with this one foot in one foot out nonsense and make the Mage supports support-prio instead of mid-prio b/c theyre mostly played as supports yet their ratios/scaling is based off of mid (lux nerfs lul). That's the r%%%%%ed thing about mage supports. And the REASON that is, it's mostly because those mages are almost as good without the farm and don't snowball and 1v9clap nearly as well as the lulimskilled assassins do (broken, overpowered meme solo q stompers that they are). Stop trying to imply that a 10-0 support lux and a 10-0 zed mid are even remotely similar. The 10-0 support lux is support in the first place so she doesn't prevent a 10-0 assassin from playing their role in mid that doesnt work as support? I'm sure we'd play more enchanters if you wouldnt forget we exist and never peel for us, ignore our vision, run out of our item proximity, never follow up on our plays, etc.
I read your entire comment, and im not sure wtf you arguement is... sorry guy, sounds like you are a support main tho from what I do grasp and you are basically saying adc you are in game with can't cs ect. Which had nothing to do with what I said, Im simply noting at the fact that in my recent games, I've been noticing supports out damaging entire teams.
Rioter Comments
Show more

JL KS

Level 57 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion