: Vel'Koz changes are desperately needed.
I've mained Vel'Koz mid for a while, but honestly I think he's in a decent place right now. His stats are balanced nicely. Assassins aren't as prevelant as they used to be. All you really need to worry about is the occasional Fizz or Sylas. Zed and Yasuo are uncommon, and both of them are still outplayable (silly samurai, wind can't protect you from the Z A P). Ahri is fairly common, but I usually don't have much of an issue with her unless she happens to be especially good. He's especially strong in low elo( low Plat and below) where most people are. Many of the champs listed above are banned in almost every game. And down here, nobody knows how Vel'Koz works, so they have no idea how to deal with you. And if you're playing support, Vel'Koz hard counters the omnipresent Lux. Even if she manages to snare you, that won't save her and her adc from getting Z A P P E D.
Keiaga (NA)
: Fun, unorthodox builds?
AD {{champion:31}} with {{item:3078}} + {{item:3748}} . Hilariously good. {{champion:34}} Support. Slows for days. The wall is especially helpful here. You can use it for zoning, stopping a gank, or trapping the enemy. AD fighter/ AP Assassin Dankcrank {{champion:53}} . Just for casual fun though. Full movement speed {{champion:120}} / {{champion:33}} . GOTTA GO FAST. Again, just casual fun. Don't do this in ranked lol. Tank {{champion:245}} / {{champion:105}} with {{item:3146}} + {{item:3065}} . Best part is you can still do damage. Tank Ekko was popular in pro play for a while after he came out, iirc. Support {{champion:9}} . Oh, you wanna kill my adc? Nah, get spooked son. Support Fid isn't really unheard of, but it's one of those things I get flamed for picking. This can be REALLY annoying to play against. And if your team needs it, you can even build tanky!
: Vlad's Pool is overloaded, right?
All of the unnecessarily convoluted spells, champion reworks, etc that have been plaguing this game for the past few years, and you think Vladimir's W is overloaded? It's not even really OP. It has a long cooldown, you're still vulnerable to DoT(such as ignite, liandrys,or poison), and it doesn't do very much damage. Not to mention it costs a decent chunk of HP.
Hjelp (NA)
: These boards are too filled with repetitive negativity.
Well, it's kinda entertaining to see the dumpster fire this game has become. And the community can still be pretty fun at times.
Nithke (EUW)
: I mean we've got blood moon and even enduring sword. Not every champions needs a project. However we can all agree on the fact that {{champion:222}} doesn't deserve a skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Nithke,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3xkRRpAU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-14T20:57:07.287+0000) > > I mean we've got blood moon and even enduring sword. Not every champions needs a project. > However we can all agree on the fact that {{champion:222}} doesn't deserve a skin. Seriously, she doesn't even make sense for this. There are plenty of champs that fit so much better. {{champion:164}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:98}} And yes, _especially_ {{champion:91}}
: I feel like Draven woulda been good in this years round of PROJECT
Nah. Kassadin, Camille, Kayn, Talon, Diana, or Nautilus would fit way better.
: RIOT is sexist to their female staff and players
Kat XD (NA)
: I love you all!
"Fuckin weebs" -- Someone who's also a weeb
: [Audio Bug]: Fiddlesticks
A month later and it's still silent for me as well in all skins except Praetorian
Sukishoo (NA)
: Profile background - Won't change
Dr Dog (NA)
: you only get bots in TT if you have garbage mmr for TT, literally win like 6 games and you'll never see a bot again they arent gonna just get rid of a gamemode with a dedicated playerbase and a ranked queue
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ET8qT6EA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-07T04:42:19.672+0000) > > you only get bots in TT if you have garbage mmr for TT, literally win like 6 games and you'll never see a bot again htey arent gonna just get rid of a gamemode with a dedicated playerbase and a ranked queue Dominion had a dedicated playerbase. But you are right about the bots in TT.
Rioter Comments
Rivini (NA)
: I don't understand the need for the huge Death's Dance buff. AD champs have more than enough sustain options as it is. How about giving AP champs meaningful sustain? They already don't have right-click power, except for a small handful of them. Feels terrible playing AP now.
RIP Will of the Ancients.
Dr Dog (NA)
: whats your favorite passive aggressive thing to say?
: Am I the only one who wishes for Dominion to come back for a bit so I can hide and seek?
Ðïana (NA)
: As a Diana one trick - It really doesn't bother me much. Sure, it would've been really cool to have gotten an eclipse skin for her, but it's not really a big deal. PLUS! This opens up the chance for her to get a eclipse skin when they touch up on her in the future, potentially from a higher quality tier even. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ynqro5Kt,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-11-23T23:31:12.590+0000) > > As a Diana one trick - It really doesn't bother me much. Sure, it would've been really cool to have gotten an eclipse skin for her, but it's not really a big deal. > > > PLUS! This opens up the chance for her to get a eclipse skin when they touch up on her in the future, potentially from a higher quality tier even. :) Hopefully! Regardless of this silly rant, like I said I still think these Leona skins are badass. Might consider picking them up.
: While I do agree they could have chosen better names it is worth pointing out that without the sun neither of those events would happen in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Fondling Gems,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ynqro5Kt,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-11-23T20:39:21.463+0000) > > While I do agree they could have chosen better names it is worth pointing out that without the sun neither of those events would happen in the first place. Of course. That's the whole point of why I think it should have been a project with both of these Champs. It's an interaction with the sun and moon. So why just include the sun champ without the moon?
: I do agree that the name fits Diana's lore, but you have to realize riot had an amazing skin idea for LEONA. Unless you wanted to postpone them making these two amazing skins for Leona so they could brainstorm a quality skin for Diana, even though they never were going to make one for Diana, what's the point of this post? Any skin moon related HAS TO HAVE DIANA IN IT? Where the hell is Astronaut Diana then? Why are you trying to bash riot in for making amazing skins? X champion didn't get X skin so I feel sorry for X mains? Most likely the Leona skin was made from concept art, someone on the riot team probably made the Leona skin by brainstorming. Not because riot requested the skins to be made, like they do with LCS skins, but because they thought of it by themselves. Someone on the skins team was probably like hey I have this cool IDEA FOR LEONA check it out. There are plenty of skins that have thematics that match a characters lore that aren't given to that character. Plenty of champions have a lack of skins, Diana isn't one of them. Try being a Yorick main lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ynqro5Kt,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-11-23T17:38:42.541+0000) > > I do agree that the name fits Diana's lore, but you have to realize riot had an amazing skin idea for LEONA. Unless you wanted to postpone them making these two amazing skins for Leona so they could brainstorm a quality skin for Diana, even though they never were going to make one for Diana, what's the point of this post? Any skin moon related HAS TO HAVE DIANA IN IT? Where the hell is Astronaut Diana then? Why are you trying to bash riot in for making amazing skins? X champion didn't get X skin so I feel sorry for X mains? Most likely the Leona skin was made from concept art, someone on the riot team probably made the Leona skin by brainstorming. Not because riot requested the skins to be made, like they do with LCS skins, but because they thought of it by themselves. Someone on the skins team was probably like hey I have this cool IDEA FOR LEONA check it out. There are plenty of skins that have thematics that match a characters lore that aren't given to that character. Plenty of champions have a lack of skins, Diana isn't one of them. Try being a Yorick main lmao. You make a very strong point, actually. Perhaps I sounded angrier than I meant to. Don't worry, I'm not one of those guys who's constantly getting mad at rito for every little thing. In the end I think they do damn good job(certainly better than I could lol), especially after seeing what's coming next season. I'm just expressing my thoughts and disappointment on this. Oh man, Yorick mains have it even worse. Ivern and Mordekaiser could really use some love too.
Lakrosin (NA)
: You think Diana is in a bad spot? {{champion:106}}{{champion:42}}
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ynqro5Kt,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-23T17:03:39.294+0000) > > You think Diana is in a bad spot? > > {{champion:106}}{{champion:42}} Oh lord. Man, I'm a Vel'Koz main and sometimes I think we have it bad, but we're lucky compared to these guys. Not to mention Mordekaiser..
Zardo (NA)
: You're leaving out the fact that Diana got blood moon and dark Waters in the same time frame that Leona got 0 skins.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ynqro5Kt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-23T13:09:39.758+0000) > > You're leaving out the fact that Diana got blood moon and dark Waters in the same time frame that Leona got 0 skins. I can definitely see your point here. I agree that Leona needed this skin. Then again, champions like Lux will get 2 or even 3 skins within the same amount of time sooo. And not to mention those ridiculous Pajama Guaridan skins(seriously, who the hell asked for those?!) Anyhoo, the jist of this little rant isn't so much about the number of skins that they are receiving. As I already said, I love this leona skin and it's nice she's gotten one this cool. But you're missing my main point: the lack of effort put into Diana(as well as other champions such as Mordekaiser and Ivern), and the huge missed opportunity to do something so much better, and something that even a non-creative person such as myself could come up with.
: I completely agree. It's obvious that Riot won't change it (not like they would before anyway, as they put so much time into the skins already it's understandable) so ranting is pointless but hopefully Riot doesn't make a mistake like this again.
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ynqro5Kt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-23T06:51:12.096+0000) > > I completely agree. It's obvious that Riot won't change it (not like they would before anyway, as they put so much time into the skins already it's understandable) so ranting is pointless but hopefully Riot doesn't make a mistake like this again. I know there's not really much I can respond to this with. Just wanted to say that I love your Summoner name. It's never ogre.
Rioter Comments
: Lunar and Solar Eclipse Leona
Yes and no. The solar eclipse would probably make more sense for Diana, because it's the moon that's casting a shadow and blocking out the sun. But seriously, I don't play Diana but I'm legitimately mad for Diana mains. Both of these astronomical events revolve around the MOON and yet they gave TWO of these skins to a SUN champion?? Riot, wtf?!?!
Kush Koz (NA)
: Vel'Koz Skins?
Also, there's this. https://youtu.be/iA9lt6Sfjwc
Kush Koz (NA)
: Vel'Koz Skins?
I'd love to see some more skins for my main Squid Boi My vote would have to go to Deep Sea or Deep Terror, that skin line is perfect for him!!! Some other ideas I think would be neat: Spaghetti Monster Battle Boss Infernal Death Sworn Pumpkinhead Guardian of the Sands Dark Star
: Patch 8.22 notes
Are we seriously still doing nothing about that ARAM bug where emotes don't work? This has been going on for quite a while now and I'm seeing other people post about it a lot, but for some reason this hasn't even been acknowledged.
: Unpopular opinion incoming
: What keeps you coming back to League?
I keep coming back because there are still things about the game that I like, and it can still be really fun if you're playing with fun people. But I stopped being a consistent player a long time ago. Riot started reworking champions that I loved, gutting off meta things like AD Malzahar. And then they just got overly focused on esports while forgetting about everything else. I think the last straw for me was when they removed Dominion, and by extension, Hide and Seek(Did anyone else here play that?). Yeah the Crystal Scar was super buggy. But if they had taken the time to even try to do anything with it in the first place, we'd still have Dominion. But nope. All they care about now is Summoner's Rift these days. And even that's going downhill because everything revolves around the ADC now. Just had a game where my teammates and I did really well, but our Vayne died a couple of times early on and their MF snowballed out of control and we lost. The results of a team game shouldn't depend on just one stupid role.
: [concept rework]Amumu,the lost child.
Honestly, not too big of a fan here. I prefer Amumu the way he is gameplay-wise, and I'm not very happy that rito wants to rework him. But I do like how you added in details about Amumu also being angry with the world for all the suffering he's been through, and how it can get to the point where he becomes all demonic. They do hint at how there's a bit of rage within Amumu's sadness, and I would be very interested to see more from this side of our favorite mummy.
R0XTAR (NA)
: Professor Vel'Koz.
Gentleman Vel'Koz "Plasma? Will that be one bolt or two?" Deep Terror Vel'Koz Spaghetti Monster Vel'Koz
Rioter Comments
: frozen mallet on low range range heroes slow buff
: maybe it should be a win ? idk .. or maybe it should be a summoner's rift ? idk too submit a ticket good luck tho
> [{quoted}](name=BEST MEAT BALLS,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=3QTWm4Vu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-03T22:17:32.741+0000) > > maybe it should be a win ? idk .. or maybe it should be a summoner's rift ? idk too submit a ticket good luck tho Hey sorry it took me a while to get back. I just figured out that you can actually get it from a bot game! But I appreciate that you came to help.
: What is your favorite role?
Vel'Koz mid or Nami Support for me! I generally prefer mages of some kind.
: Casual Modes - please be respectful to the other people on your team.
It's supposed to be a silly game mode, and it's URF of all things so people can build whatever the hell they want. Even in norms, just because a build is off meta doesn't mean it's a "hinderance". I figured a season 1 vet would be more open to that but apparently not... Even if you're losing horribly, you can make the game fun if you have the right attitude, _especially_ in a mode like URF. Get that stick out of your ass and relax. If you're that serious, then URF is not for you. Go play norms or ranked games.
Rioter Comments
: Mission not counting again.
Same thing is happening to me. I have the mission where it says to get the first tower in Summoner's Rift. I keep getting it, but it's not completing the mission.
Elohaven (NA)
: Garen is losing because he's a dirtbag in the God King lore
Honestly, I don't care for either of them.......I just picked Garen because I like blue :P
: Hockey Kayn Skin Concept (Winter)
How about one for Snowdown? Kandy Kayn! As the name implies, his scythe is replaced with a giant candy cane.
Âquarius (EUW)
: Oneshot Everyone, as Everyone.
And they keep deleting things that made the game a lot of fun for me, such as old AD Malzahar, Dominion(and by extension, Hide and Seek), and taunt spam. **WARNING: OPINIONS APPROACHING** And then there are the champion reworks.... Some of them turned out pretty much perfect like Heimerdinger and Poppy. Others...eh. There a lot of reworked champions that still have nice gameplay, but they just don't feel the same anymore...just not as fun. Partially because some of their old voiceovers were replaced with boring ass edgy shit, and partially because they just aren't even the same champion anymore. I was attached to those champions, and now there's just an empty void where they used to be. Like an old friend who you used to hang out with and they eventually became an asshole or just drifted apart... Some examples of this are Gangplank, Warwick, Urgot, Galio, and Malzahar(as mentioned above). When I heard that Nunu was getting reworked, I honestly got scared because he's one of my favorite champions to just mess around and have fun while still doing okay. Meanwhile, some champions are just forgotton and fucked over. Namely Mordekaiser and Aatrox. Furthermore, the community and even the folks at Riot are now always wanting to push a meta while gutting things that are different and fun(again, RIP AD Malzahar). Granted, to this day I've still been playing shit like magic pen Mundo, AD Cho'Gath, full AP Nunu, support Fiddlesticks, hybrid/AP Lucian, tank Heimerdinger, hybird Nami, and full AP Nasus while still doing pretty well. But how long will it be until Riot spots these things and guts them? Why does Riot seemingly want so many champions to only be played one way? You can even see this in the Runes Reforged update. That's so boring. What's wrong with doing things differently, as long as you can do it well? As I said above, another big loss for me was Riot removing the Crystal Scar. Why did they stop caring about Dominion? It was the preferred mode for my brother and I. We'd often get busy with school and whatnot, so we wouldn't have time for a full game of Summoner's Rift or ARAM. But we could always get a game of Dominion in there before we got busy. And Dominion was fun and exciting before Riot stopped caring about and we got stuck with bots and 20 minute queue times. Not to mention Hide and Seek. Whenever you wanted a break from the serious game modes, you could always find a custom game of Hide and Seek where you could just relax and have fun with people. I once had a whole bunch of friends on this game. We had never met irl and most of us didn't even know each other's names, but we would always have a great time playing Hide and Seek. Nowadays, the game has changed a lot of things that didn't need to be changed. Now, I don't think every change is bad. It can often be a good thing. But Riot has made changes that I feel are just unneccessary or convoluted. Riot cares more about competition and forcing a meta than what a game should really be about: fun. I've been playing this game since season 2, just a bit before Lulu came out. But for a while now I've been feeling that something has been missing, and I've realized that that's it. The fun just isn't really there like it used to be. It's still a good game and I may stick around for a bit longer and I'll probably continue to play on and off(especially since Dark Star Cho'Gath is finally a thing. I know he has enough skins and I can defintely find a better way to spend $10 but Aurelion Sol damn it I've wanted this for so long), but I honestly can't see myself being a regular player anymore, not until Riot gets their priorities straight again.
: Dark Star J4 Aesthetics
I mean, don't get me wrong. It's a cool skin and I like it. And it's about time he got another skin. But....Dark Star? Really? I can name a lot of champions that would fit this concept MUCH better than J4. {{champion:266}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:101}} These would be pretty cool, and they'd fit the Dark Star theme well(I've been hoping for a good Lissandra skin as well) {{champion:56}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:16}} These may be a bit redundant since Reaper Soraka and the classic forms of the former two already give off a similar feel to Dark Star. Still, they don't have to be all fancy epic/legendary skins. Nothing wrong with having some cheap 750-950 RP skins here and there. {{champion:136}} Do I really need to explain this one? {{champion:31}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:161}} I guess any of the Void champs would be a great fit, but Cho'Gath would especially be perfect. Again, this is a cool skin. But Jarvan honestly just doesn't really seem to fit this concept. I'm not going to be overly bitchy about it or protest until they shelf it or anything, and I'm sure some people are looking forward to it. But still...really missed some opportunities here.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Santa Draven splash + snowdown login & all new ability icons Amumu/Nunu/Mundo/Renek
This looks pretty cool! Does anyone know when Snowdown starts though?
: vel koz tips and tricks
NEVER build {{item:3116}} . All it does is give a tiny slow to his W. His Q and R already have slows and his E is a suspension, so Rylai's is pretty much completely useless on him. As mentioned above, max W in mid lane for wave control or Q for poke damage. I personally like W because it's easier to farm, and you get no CDR from leveling Q anyway. However, your Q is also a good farming tool. If a unit is killed by it, it refunds 50% of the mana cost. So if you can use it to get three minions that were lined up, you can actually restore mana! Very useful during the laning phase. If you're supporting, defintely max Q though. As for items, you'll definitely want Morellonomicom first. Gives you a lot of AP, CDR, mana, and grevious wounds. For boots, it's better to take magic pen boots over Ionian and just take some CDR runes. Magic pen is very nice to have. For my second item, I usually take Liandry's Torment. Because the burn passive is doubled against cc'd targets, it should effectively give you about the same power as Ludens while also giving some health and magic pen and being cheaper and easier to get. Deathcap is obviously important for the raw power. After that, I usually take a defensive item if I need one. Zhonyas for AD and ults from {{champion:238}} or {{champion:30}} . Banshees for AP threats, {{champion:105}} ult, or deadly cc such as snares from {{champion:99}} or {{champion:25}} . Of course if these are REALLY annoying you, then you can get one of these earlier. They're both good items anyway because they give some AP, CDR, and a little bit of armor/magic resist. Luden's Echo isn't really essential so I usually wait to get this as one of my last items, if at all. Still, it's nice for the huge amount of AP it gives and the movement speed is always nice when you're getting chased down so you can kite more easily. If you feel like the game is going well and you feel like you don't need defensive items, then by all means go for Luden's earlier. If the enemy team is building MR, you can also grab a {{item:3135}}. It gives you tons of magic pen and a lot of AP. I don't recommend getting any of the hextech items for mid lane . Vel'Koz is an artillery mage, he should be in the back dealing the damage rather than dashing around. {{item:3030}} is definitely a good option for support though! Lastly, {{item:3040}} looks good on paper, but it's pretty much outclassed by all of the items mentioned above, even with the sheild. Final build usually looks something like this: {{item:3165}} ---> {{item:3020}} --->{{item:3151}} --->{{item:3089}} --->{{item:3157}} /{{item:3102}} ---> {{item:3285}} As for your keystone, it kinda depends on what you like. A lot of people take Thunderlords, and I definitely see why. It syncs very well with your passive true damage and it gives you more kill pressure during the laning phase. Personally though, I usually take Deathfire Touch for the late game when there will be more poking and team fighting. I feel like TLD kinda falls off at that point, and I also like the % magic pen from Ferocity rather than the 45% CDR from Cunning( I typically don't need it). Again, pretty much personal preference. TLDR: Thunderlords for early game or Deathfire for late game. For Summoner spells, you definitely want {{summoner:4}} . Most champions appreciate the extra mobility for securing kills, escaping, etc. Vel'Koz is no exception, especially considering his lack of mobility. I prefer taking {{summoner:21}} second. This has saved me from ganks and assassination attempts many times. You can also use it under CC, even when being suppressed by {{champion:90}} or {{champion:19}} ! {{summoner:7}} is another option for the healing and movement speed, but it won't protect you from an {{summoner:14}} as well as Barrier. Speaking of Ignite , I wouldn't really recommend it. Although it provides more kill pressure for the laning phase, the range is too short to be very useful for Vel'Koz , who really prefers to be farther away from his opponents. {{summoner:1}} is one more option if you're dealing with a LOT of CC from the enemy team, but it's rather situational. If you're playing support, {{summoner:3}} is good as well. The cool thing about {{champion:161}} that sets him apart from many other mages is that even if he's behind, he can still do damage thanks to his passive. Even then, your ult is a giant laser that slows everything in it. If that's not useful, I don't know what is. So even if your lane doesn't go well, stay cool and don't give up!(this applies no matter which champion you're playing, of course) Well I have more, but it's already been said here by others. Hope I was able to provide some help! And of course it's your choice on how to play, so really you can just take this with a grain of salt if you don't agree. Best of luck out there!
Rioter Comments
Kídá (NA)
: AD soraka or Janna bro, nobody suspects the supports until its to late
> [{quoted}](name=Rorek,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wWhuz556,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-07-20T19:23:54.995+0000) > > AD soraka or Janna bro, nobody suspects the supports until its to late No one expects the banana!
: Would you consider this feeding?
I can't believe you actually posted this, lol. Personally, I don't really get mad when people feed unintentionally, everyone has bad games. So, I'm not really someone who harasses people for dying a lot. Thing is, you were harassing us throughout the game as well. Constantly saying that we suck or we weren't trying or whatever. But we were simply waiting for the right moment to engage on them and win, but you just kept running in 1v5 and dying,. At first, that cait was chill, just saying that you should wait until later when we have a better opportunity to beat them, but you just started fighting and harassing. You conveniently left that part out. This, and the fact that you actually posted this shit, makes it kind of obvious that you're trolling.
: Autism is a negative trait. Anything negative can be used as an insult. It makes complete sense as an insult.
> [{quoted}](name=MoooNsTeR,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Lq89WVEQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-01T07:03:38.056+0000) > > Autism is a negative trait. Anything negative can be used as an insult. It makes complete sense as an insult. It's kind of funny. Absolutely nothing you said is right. I don't think you know what autism is.
Dessem (EUW)
: World Autism Awareness Day/Week/Month
Definitely agree. I have aspergers myself, and I really don't appreciate how this is becoming a thing. Especially since it's not like we're less than human.
: Not if it's true.
> [{quoted}](name=Maximum Morde,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9ERHE3EA,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2017-04-12T17:01:44.585+0000) > > Not if it's true. Again. You're part of the problem.
Fishlord (NA)
: Well if you're going 0/10 and ruining the game for everyone on your team you ought to be an autist, ;^) Otherwise, I don't know why people would call you an autist.
> [{quoted}](name=EatMyDonuts,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9ERHE3EA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-11T19:33:36.649+0000) > > Well if you're going 0/10 and ruining the game for everyone on your team you ought to be an autist, ;^) > > Otherwise, I don't know why people would call you an autist. I don't think you know what autism is. You're part of the problem.
Show more

Jacoconyecko

Level 163 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion