Greazy (NA)
: Permabanned
> [{quoted}](name=Greazy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jxjlf1gE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-19T04:00:16.741+0000) > > Why. why. why. Why is this game so fucking hard on players. for tlaking crap in a game.. why do they take away your acc after you GIVE THEM YOUR OWN MONEY.. this is beyond bullshit.. Why cant you guys juhst be good about these sorts of things.. Another acc is perma banned.. I give up.. good bye league of legends you toxic fucking community.. People get addicted spend there hard earned moneyh the the gmae then if you start tell people how you feel in the game you get perma banned.. ik this isnt helping my case in the slightest but god fuciking damnit dude.. my second acc and my final acc.. enjoy this toxic fuckiing community you scumbags.. ive had it if your banned you deserve it, also bans are automated even if you do nothing wrong if someone ques with you several times even if its a friend in the same party and they report you each time, your account goes bye bye after i think it was 10 games? 4 games? i dont remember but something like that. or maybe you had to be banned with a report vs good game %age, like say you get reported 50% of the time you play or 40% or maybe even 30% honestly anything more than 5% or 10% seems like enough that if it were me your account, your smurfs, any account ever associated with your IP would all receive a perm ban. but its not up to me, either way good riddance dont let the door hit you on your way out. EDIT: go complain to riot for a refund who knows maybe theyll take pity on you and give 20%... then again you made a forum post so lets add in an extra 10% because they feel sorry for you so 30% of what you spent back, better than nothing
: Why is Malphite actually impossible to play against as an ADC?
> [{quoted}](name=Honkers Bonkers,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HjvnFzdt,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-19T03:57:05.028+0000) > > Literally no way to counter him. Thanks Rito. i literally just ran against an AP malph in aram, honestly i prefer going vs his tank build, as hes naturally tankyish. learn how to kite and dodge his skills and save your flash/escapes for you know, him ramming you, also - if you know hes about to dash duck behind minions not sure if thisll work as i havent read his skills but if its like other champs it should buffer
DIKGOD (NA)
: I don't deserve challenger I never ever said I did ...I know I dont belong in bronze but I accepted it a long time go so just chill and stop commenting stuff like this...and my teammates arent even awful and I never ever tell them they are......and thats the fucking point I work my ass off I do my job I even help all the time so why tf do I keep getting ppl that stand afk or run it down ....wtf man YES I DESERVE BETTER QUALITY TEAMATES THAT PUT OUT THE SAME EFFORT AND SKILL LEVEL AS I DO ....THATS WHAT RIOT ISN'T DOING
> [{quoted}](name=DikGod,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=csA1Vron,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-09-19T01:02:18.889+0000) > > I don't deserve challenger I never ever said I did ...I know I dont belong in bronze dont belong in bronze? then why did you place bronze 4 or lower for every single ranked comp... looking at your solo/duo history, you dont even really stand out aside from the 16-5 as lux.. in BRONZE of all places the average seem to barely be positive k/d which makes me wonder if you spend more time dead/insta dieng in team fights causing the loss, idk i cant see the stats that actually matter. a good k/d is nice and all but even if your teams down 30+ kills you can still win if your opponents get care free and let you split push. back dooring still happens and is still viable especially in low ELO
DIKGOD (NA)
: Sigh ...I dont think anyone in this game cares anymore ...I need help and not getting any
> [{quoted}](name=DikGod,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=csA1Vron,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-17T23:31:22.899+0000) > > im tired of people trying to give advice im tired of ppl telling me that match making fair...... I sick of you people tring to say that the player is the problem...... just go on my page watch my recent games ..that all i fucking ask ...thats all i fucking ask ....look at the bullshxt i get in my games thats all i fucking ask.....Look what i get and then tell me that im the problem .....I fucking dare u just look...see the team mates i get...thats all I ask ...see what they do just look you placed into bronze, you have a literal 50% win/loss rate with some of the stats you posted. you arent climbing or falling, you belong in bronze. the game doesnt go off how many games you win in placements as far as i know because i lost 7 of them and still got placed at silver 4
: I was smurfing and had a ahri-one-trick smurf on my team with 70% winrate in 60 games. She went 1-8 and lost us the game and I put all my effort in to getting her ahead. I don't think i'm gonna try any more in ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=chide da jungler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nRgLqJWx,comment-id=0036,timestamp=2018-09-18T22:46:55.953+0000) > > I was smurfing and had a ahri-one-trick smurf on my team with 70% winrate in 60 games. She went 1-8 and lost us the game and I put all my effort in to getting her ahead. > > I don't think i'm gonna try any more in ranked. 70% win rate in 60 games, could just be a bad game for her or she sucks and gets carried, check their match history yourself to see how good she actually is. ive done ahri vs ahri before against a plat/diamond player and honestly it showed me where i was lacking with use of this champ as well as gave me ideas i hadnt thought of before, it made me a better player with her and showed me more ways to restrict and cut down and 70% WR after 60 games honestly isnt that much higher than 50%, you likely had a trash tier i got carried ahri if you truly put in the effort to feed her the difference between her stats and 50% is literally 12 games meaning her % will tank if she does a lose 2 win 1/lose 3 win 1 streak honestly unless they have 100-200 games played with a 70%-90% win rate i wouldnt read into it. EDIT: for those to slow to comprehend why i mentioned the matches and ratios. 70% win at 100 games is 70 wins 30 losses, meaning theyd have to lose 40 games to be nocked to a 50% win rate. at 200 games theyd have to lose 100 of them to be nocked to a 50% rate with the more matches you have the more data you aquire, i could play 2 matches and win both and show a 100% win rate, then as soon as i lose say the 3rd one itd drop to 75% or 60% or something.
Aamano (NA)
: You know that feeling when someone types a paragraph on facebook and you think "god i am not going to read all this nonsense" basically that lol and it also ignored my point im only talking about the _combination_ of having one ability loaded with so much utility (a semi-global dash, and complete vision denial on every single enemy) as well as a flat 450 damage nuke (with 120% scaling) im just saying from a design perspective, it seems overtuned (your over-analysis of both the champion and myself is unnecessary and unwanted)
> [{quoted}](name=Aamano,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q4rHeeWa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-18T19:14:08.104+0000) > > You know that feeling when someone types a paragraph on facebook and you think > "god i am not going to read all this nonsense" > > basically that lol > and it also ignored my point > > im only talking about the _combination_ of having one ability loaded with so much utility > (a semi-global dash, and complete vision denial on every single enemy) > as well as a flat 450 damage nuke (with 120% scaling) > > im just saying from a design perspective, it seems overtuned > > (your over-analysis of both the champion and myself is unnecessary and unwanted) its not complete vision denial, you can still see things around you just extremely reduced to your immediate area. how nocturne is in itself unless they did an entire re-work and possibly even changed some of his base stats, hed become useless. if your going to bring up a skill needing changed itd be nice if you put enough work into your post so things are clear, how it came off to me "nocturne destroyed me NERF!!!" not to mention his fear is already channeled and decent players id say MAYBE starting at mid silver they start blowing flash or running away once you start using it since it is channeled and has a very very small range, the range on the dash is actually quite small as well considering its an ultimate, i cant just dash to the edge of the screen. what im getting at is his entire kit is unreliable, his Q is a skill shot, E is channeled, W/R are the only somewhat guarantees he has... so if your going to make a post about a champions skills at least put thought/effort behind it and honestly i havent even began to analyze things yet what i mentioned should be common sense, trust me if i wanted to analyze you id check your match history but i dont really care enough to do so. you say a kit seems overtuned, you ask for his damage to be reduced when the real issue is the item builds and yes a bandaid fix by nerfing him would lower it a little, but them re-working the items or just you know MAKING NEW ITEMS to introduce more builds would be a bit more fun... seriously run nocturne and just hit someone with the ultimate dash at max level without the items i mentioned i guarantee it wont be as explosive as your post leads them to believe.
Eedat (NA)
: 1) People would take it way too seriously. They already do atm without it being ranked 2)They would have to make it truly random and unlock all the champs for everyone. ARAM-only accounts would be at such a massive advantage. 3) A random ranked mode is pretty terrible idea. Look at how much just the RNG of teammates pisses people off in SoloQ. Try adding random team comps that have no chance into the mix. As I said, people would take it entirely too seriously. 4) It shouldn't qualify for end of season rewards. Sorry, too much RNG. No dumb lucking your way to a victorious skin. It should never qualify for end of season rewards or borders so there is no real point to making it a ranked queue in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eHWkhR0m,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-18T18:22:55.574+0000) > > 1) People would take it way too seriously. They already do atm without it being ranked > > 2)They would have to make it truly random and unlock all the champs for everyone. ARAM-only accounts would be at such a massive advantage. > > 3) A random ranked mode is pretty terrible idea. Look at how much just the RNG of teammates pisses people off in SoloQ. Try adding random team comps that have no chance into the mix. As I said, people would take it entirely too seriously. > > 4) It shouldn't qualify for end of season rewards. Sorry, too much RNG. No dumb lucking your way to a victorious skin. It should never qualify for end of season rewards or borders so there is no real point to making it a ranked queue in the first place. 1. yes they do. 2. i agree with this 3. your argument is flawed they could easily set it up in a way where you chose your role like normal support, top, bot, mid etc... and it give you a random hero for that lane and they could also force it to where its an even comp even if you dont like the champion you get, you also get 2 re-rolls which can be changed to re-roll support only if your support, or ADC only if your bottom, with ofc chances to get non ADC bot lane picks as well. 4. if anything it should have its own rewards as if its implemented right it would actually be harder than normal games or they could allow you to chose the various sub-classes. marksmen, bruiser, strider etc... edit: easy fix to your aram only accounts, SOLO QUE ONLY
: What do you know, Ahri back up to highest playrate AND winrate midlane in Plat+
> [{quoted}](name=ChuckNorrisGanks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nRgLqJWx,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-18T05:22:18.147+0000) > > But hush hush, don't dare speak out against this champion or her success because the Ahri waifu clan will come in droves to downvote you. You shouldn't dare say how braindead easy of a champ this is with her mindless Q spam push, roam bot/top for gank, rinse and repeat. She's doing exactly what Ekko used to do when he was a priority pick. Stop fucking buffing this champ just to sell skins for your waifu playerbase. Either take some reliability/safety out of her goddamn kit, or reduce her Q damage to minions so she can't brainless push and roam. while ahri is braindead easy to play, shes also brain dead easy to beat.... once your below a certain health threshhold shes clearly going to rush you first chance she gets, do your best to survive, once her ultimate or flash is blown tear her apart... or simply have someone waiting to just CC lock her with you for the whole 3 seconds itll take to burst her down with the current meta. maybe the issue is your playstyle/champ picks? grab something that can counter her, i know a few ahri players complain about yasuo, my ex is plat+ and she cant lane vs yasuo as ahri because wind wall cucks her. idk theres just so many ways to kill ahri that if you get caught by her burst combo your either unlucky or just suck, you can decide which. from a raw damage view, its actually her fox fire thats fucking your health more than anything, you can blow away 30% of someones HP or more with that skill alone baiting out skill uses should be common practice at plat+ like seriously, you dont need to be a pro player to know to dive them when X skill is on CD or let your health go below X to bait the rush that youll likely flash for or run away for. i know these are two different games but the same happened on blade and soul, animation canceling a skill to use a different one instead, trying to make the other person blow their kill combo or blow their escape before its time to actually use it. same shit applies here
Aamano (NA)
: I think Nocturne needs to be addressed a little
> [{quoted}](name=Aamano,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q4rHeeWa,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-18T17:54:13.830+0000) > > Can we talk about how Nocturne's ult has **_INSANE_** power loaded into its vision and map control, > but then also just has a huge burst of instant upfront damage > > I really think Nocturne's ult should either have a channel before launching, or have his ult's damage reduced. maybe just scaling up with distance like jinx > > it's really evident how old nocturne's design is that he has that much power loaded into his kit, raw damage combined with amazing utility, even if you focus solely on his ultimate and no other abilities i used to main nocturne before i quit, part of the damage loaded from it isnt even his kit entirely, knowing the items to build helps as well, once i build 2 items on him i can nearly 1 shot people or bring them to half health unless their a tank, but going after a tank as nocturne is suicidal unless you have your combo ready and it also depends on the tanks health, items, which champion it is.... 1. his Q - he gains more damage to anyone affected by this, i believe its an extra 50 AD for those few seconds 2. W - More attack speed 3. E - stun, you run away from him meaning positioning is everything for someone thats mastered it, also please note while under fear if he moves ahead of you, your character will change direction ive moved people around in Aram before doing this. 4. R - Paranoia, reduces the enemy teams sight and basically blinds them for 6 seconds, such a lovely tool there, then he can activate it again to rush at someone instantly damaging them then press Q/E fast and hit W and you usually have a dead ADC or support or gank victim, rather useful the thing is theres 2 items that make his R ridiculous and it feels like with these items passives they were almost made for him. Duskblade + storm razor - duskblade after not being seen for X seconds next attack is increased - storm razor after not attacking for X seconds next hit is guaranteed crit Paranoia - duration 6 seconds add those to whatever else your building, maybe bortk for % damage + a little LS or maybe you just stacked attack speed and cooldown items like trinity force you thinking the sole issue is his kit leads me to believe youve never actually played him, yes hes a low skill floor champion even for absolute proper use and rotation you should know how to use him near instantly. however, i think hes actually out of meta right now, jungling as him is easy but theres more efficient and honestly better picks for ganking and such that doesnt require you to have challenger smite before ganking for the 20% damage reduction when an enemy hits you for a few seconds. TL;DR - go play some arams, look around at videos, when his ult pops find a turret or something if he cant kill you in 3 seconds if you die the turret should still get him, keyword should doesnt mean it will
: This is the only game I know that doesn't have a report in champ select or main menu pathetic.
honestly, i would love this as some people get toxic at champ select and leave in ARAMS of all places... the place where you dont get to pick your champion your dealt people still get toxic about the team comp and quit, i want a way to report these people because i can ignore in game chat quite easily, half the time i dont even notice its existance when playing. in all honesty the people that troll before the game starts actually bother me more than anything, i cant stand when someone declines the que 5x in a row and you feel like its the same person because with game modes like odyssey the que is fast so often times when someone rages ill end up in another lobby with the same guy that just raged because we all didnt run yasuo or ziggs or whatever his request was.... win or lose, i dont really care as ive cleared onslaught and have the ziggs skin, im fine with never getting the 3 aug or 2 aug run completed, do i want it? yea i do. will it happen? probably not as i dont have 5 people to que with. then another aram i ran, someone honored me when i ran sona and kept them all alive during pushes because lets be honest our team comp had no tank and was basically just garbage, i thanked the guy for honoring me at the end screen and our fiddles got butthurt over it, i qued up a diff game since i like aram i tend to play match after match, i got qued up with the guy from the last game at first i was like ok, cool same guy from last game that did well, i rolled kayle this time, i honestly suck as kayle but hes like a support/attacker so i figured why not itd be fun. then he starts saying hes going to throw the game because 1 person honored me the game before... and he did, we lost because of him but i honestly didnt even care about the loss, i was just shocked at how salty someone can get just because they didnt get max honor
: Lately it really has been almost every game I have an adc that does really poorly. I'm not sure why. not necessarily 0/10.. but 2-6, 1-8 etc. They usually come back late game though.. Maybe early itemization just doesn't favor them with the heavy gank meta in jungle right now ^.^
> [{quoted}](name=Better Jungler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dREtNWpP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-16T01:07:01.080+0000) > > Lately it really has been almost every game I have an adc that does really poorly. I'm not sure why. > > not necessarily 0/10.. but 2-6, 1-8 etc. > > They usually come back late game though.. > > Maybe early itemization just doesn't favor them with the heavy gank meta in jungle right now ^.^ depending on which champion is the ADC can mean a lot as well, a few ADCs get really strong late game but they die in like 2 hits early game
: Why do people insist on playing adcs and then going 0/10 ?
yea, i used to run ADC back around when udyr first released, ended up quitting a bit after that as well i remember one build i used would allow me to 1v5 the other team as ashe as long as i kited them and didnt act stupid. coming back now, i actually feel like ADC isn't in the same place it used to be, ofc it could just be im rusty and need to get good. now the last game i played in 5v5 top lane and even my support were tilted i was running ques with them, hell even i got tilted and said something to our jungle. our jungle came bot when the enemy was under their turret, wasnt there when we needed them, they attempted a gank top when top was again under turret.... then ofc around level 6 the enemy jungle started hardcore harassing bot and our jungle/mid lane never once popped over to see whats up until someone got toxic
: You should NOT be allowed to play champs you don't know how to play in ranked.
i would say you need to have at least a certain score with X champ from aram or mastery 3+ since mastery 4 takes a minute unless your good with it, in which case youll have it in like 5-10 games after reaching mastery 3 or a good 5v5 score to show you at least know the champs abilities. but either way these can be fudged scores, you could land a team of bronze or new players that just suck and them playing vs a brand new champ they know nothing of, a lot will die very stupidly
: If you had the power to change ONE thing about LoL, what would it be?
Cowseed (NA)
: How much placebo do you think affects league?
> [{quoted}](name=Cowseed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xET3sAjK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-13T00:25:47.697+0000) > > Whether it be small patches, build usage or play rate do you ever just think that people play better or worse because of confidence or fear in a champ or build they use or face? A shower thought I've had honestly, ironically enough the champion i got my first S+ with and my first pentakill with since coming back is actually one i didnt even own and i told my team not to expect much from me if anything at all. then i just randomly pop 48-11-31 and then later 20-9 with a penta for the win i think part of it is what people lane against, like it doesnt matter what i play i fail to kill jax his stun gets me every time or i dont harass him enough because he never comes within range of my abilities, even trying to flash spot him is a bit of a pain and it burns my escape if a gank arises. a bad jax is easy, but im talking about jaxs that are clearly at the very least plat - you might not think thats good but theyve put more time into this champion than ive put into my entire account. what im getting at is i think part of it is more so knowledge, knowing how to counter what and when, when to be passive when to be aggressive which attacking and falling back are two things people fail at A LOT. for example i was running vayne and missfortune told me if i hadnt ran we could of killed everyone - before i ran i had 120 health left so a fraction of a hit from death, warwick was coming up to gank us from jungle and below us, the other two were turret hugging. i read the situation because of a random ward the mid laner dropped and i saw warwick coming to us, i was already so low a minion could probably hit me and kill me so i vaulted off and miss fortune died by the time i got back to our own turret which was like idk, 5 seconds? and WW was chasing me within that time to, just glad his leap was on CD :> my point being how people think doesn't drastically affect gameplay but it might change it a little even the mood their in may affect it, i know when im just dicking around i actually do better than when im tilted and trying Edit: the game modes i got the kills in i didnt even realize i had that many kills, i was just going through the motions and kinda blindly looking with my eyes open, basically just muscle memory and reaction timing from when i played blade and soul
: Yasuo Tornado Hack
> [{quoted}](name=nUcLeAr KeTcHuP,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HJFwX3LA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-15T04:02:25.479+0000) > > Just lost a frustrating game today to a hacker. We were going to win until he started tornado hacking. We confronted him and told him to stop, he said it was a glitch, but would not stop. They turned the game around, took baron and ended. he was using odyssey emotes and seeing as his tornado is affected by a few augments it might actually be a bug stemming from this game mode, this game mode has produced a lot of issues both gameplay and graphic wise
: Yasuo infinite tornado bug [gameplay]
> [{quoted}](name=A Silver Smurfer,realm=OCE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=qmu1ww6Y,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-15T03:56:42.093+0000) > > Was just playing a normal game I died as I hit the second q which caused me to have infinite tornadoes until I used my e, or until I used my ultimate ability > > No idea how to reproduce, I assume it's to q the second q as you die to reproduce it > > But yeah, weird this better not be why hes disabled in onslaught, disabling him in general to fix him if needed is fine, but hes only disabled in onslaught atm
: Apparently throwing out too many/infinite tornadoes.
thats pretty dumb, can you show me where it was stated?
: Why is he disabled in Onslaught then?
> [{quoted}](name=ShunposCastTime,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=85qmxrWK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-15T03:28:11.901+0000) > > Why is he disabled in Onslaught then? probably because he was the only viable option for getting the 2 augment quest, hes the right amount of tank/off heal/damage if built right to do it. the ziggs/sona comp quest is virtually impossible having even more than 1 sona on your team in onslaught in my experience = team loss before the boss in fact running 2+ sona has almost lost me a captain or crewmember game once iirc she just doesnt have the damage/heals to keep up with things early game, late game her heals are nice unless someone ran full heal augments but idk if thats the best route as her or not still playing around with it ziggs - running heal ziggs is probably the best thing ever but youd have to find a healthy balance between attack zigg builds and heal ziggs to kill the boss most likely and also kite like crazy Yasuo - his ultimate has virtually no CD if built right however its requirement is the enemy be airborne meaning you have a fraction of a second window to actually press it once you factor in the 0.5 second delay all games all key presses etc... have, its really nice if things are grouped up but if your yas doesnt listen or doesnt have tempest hes basically useless. Malphite - if you dont have certain augments on him i dont even want to be in the same game as you, not because of damage or anything but because its nice having him be able to group things up then having a yasuo come in and clean up whatevers left which is usually about 30%-45% health Jinx - viable for 3 augment just run on hit AP use scorcher, bamboozle and hoppers - kite kite kite most likely need 5 jinx to truly see its worth but it makes onslaught a joke until the bosses 3rd phase where everyone really needs to stick together but not to close in case of his scythe execute crap just close enough for your chompers to help each other out really Sona - i love having her around but i also hate it because shes virtually useless for clearing, only good as a damage soaker/healer imo, yet to see an attack sona build do decent
Stupafly (NA)
: I think that depends on the player. If i was forced to re-create an account and level up, i would feel fine playing with 30's edit: thinking about it more, as long as they game you full runes n shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Stupafly,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O9ysnLAE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-14T13:37:18.694+0000) > > I think that depends on the player. > > If i was forced to re-create an account and level up, i would feel fine playing with 30's > > edit: thinking about it more, as long as they game you full runes n shit. if i was forced to make a new account id quit, i only buy heroes i like, i use aram/free rotation to test ones i dont have, and ofc modes like odyssey help a little to, been wanting to try out yasuo for a bit kinda like his playstyle, i feel he has a nice advantage against mages as a lot of people i know even one thats gold/plat has issues with his wind wall when using ahri. and as far as support goes i pretty much only like sona
: Odyssey: You can't pick Yasuo on Onslaught
tbh, the win i got in onslaught didnt even have 5 yasuos if he was as OP as people say everyone would of rushed to him instead of running malphite or sona or trying 5 jinx etc.. ultimately its down to the player, ill admit his ultimate is very nice if timed right with a large cluster of mobs, but other than that he doesnt really stand out, tbh unless you have tempest i wouldnt even use him in onslaught
Jalix (NA)
: Odyssey: ONSLAUGHT
after like 15 onslaught losses in a row I finally got a win after duoing with another guy I met while playing. I don't know if random que is this bad or if its me, but if your random queing solo expect a rough time
: Love it, just really want to get a squad together for it, too hard with randoms.
> [{quoted}](name=MorgManBasher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ctPM7Gno,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-14T08:41:32.494+0000) > > Love it, just really want to get a squad together for it, too hard with randoms. yea, its insanely hard with randoms, sadly i can only duo for it at most and my duo partners only available really on sundays. i actually got irritated a bit ago because some were running 5+ augs without saying so prior, left their asses mid game honestly getting sick of reading, we lost because no heals when theres a quest to do this without sona/ziggs, or when malphite says to stack on him when you die in 1 hit, some of these strategys are garbage, and he doesnt mean near he means literally on or he ping spams idk, just wish i could get that rare easy random comp of 5 yasuos with tempest
Rioter Comments
: The problem with garen is the same problem Kassadin had in the past... the silence point click. You use and the enemy cannot do anything just run or AA if it is a champ with good AA... but garen will be just dancing shooting stars on your face. I am not saying Garen is OP, is really easy to beat a garen, is just annoying the silence.... if you want to change something on him.
> [{quoted}](name=Light of Madness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cbn4s3od,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-14T05:31:53.068+0000) > > The problem with garen is the same problem Kassadin had in the past... the silence point click. > > You use and the enemy cannot do anything just run or AA if it is a champ with good AA... but garen will be just dancing shooting stars on your face. > > I am not saying Garen is OP, is really easy to beat a garen, is just annoying the silence.... if you want to change something on him. ill admit, garens silence is pretty damn annoying... i dont really play 5v5 these days as i enjoy arams much more, i like the idea of not knowing what your going to get or what team comp you or the enemy will have and ive seen some pretty bad team comps win just because of how aram is played. like take Vayne for instance early game in 5v5 shes kinda meh. in aram shes a beast i remember going 48-11-31 (assists may be off) as her in one of my arams recently, shes dead ass simple to play hasnt been changed in ages, easy to counter yet still does the damage needed even vs garen and trust me when i run aram i almost always have garens villain debuff on me, i view it as an accomplishment really knowing that im the one thats destroyed him that much with him failing to kill me, i love having it on me just because i can relish in the fact its there because i destroyed him :> https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2861980458/46032708?tab=overview EDIT: - i actually get annoyed when a team mate has the debuff instead of me lmao
Rebonack (NA)
: I would probably start playing League again if Dominion came back.
> [{quoted}](name=Rebonack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tGObldfk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-14T06:55:57.425+0000) > > I would probably start playing League again if Dominion came back. i started again because my friend asked me to, still trying to shake the rust off, best score i got was with vayne sadly i didnt own her so the S+ isnt even recorded on my account... yet the mastery is go figure
Rioter Comments
faure (NA)
: why do we even have matchmaking
honestly, i wouldn't mind the game forcing anyone below level 30 to be paired off with others below 30, i think thats how it was back when dominion existed idk i remember having more fun back then, i really miss dominion and i havent really played alistar since it was removed aside from a couple times. now with infinite levels, Diamond players in season 1 quitting for like 5 seasons coming back and finding out about challenger or having to shake the rust off it would be a bit harder to que those at 30+ but what about taking their average KDA and win/loss % to make an MMR for casual play? itd be an invisible number so people dont freak but itd also allow them to get better by playing against people closer to their skill level. itll also mean smurfs only really harass people below 30 then once the smurfs 30 it might as well play ranked and harass the people lower ranked then their main as theyd likely be qued off with diamond players or master tier players in casual - assuming players this high even bother with smurfs anymore
Jaegaer (OCE)
: HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE NERF ONSLAUGHT
honestly, i like odyssey a lot, tonights been a rough night lost some captain matches which triggered me as i hadnt lost a single match until a few hours ago.... gotta be honest it takes a lot to not be toxic with some of these people i want to strangle them, everyone and their mum wants to use ziggs which BTW ZIGGS SUCKS UNLESS YOUR RUNNING THE RIGHT AUGMENTS STOP USING HIM WITHOUT HAVING YOUR CRAP! every game ive lost has had either 2+ ziggs or ziggs + sona or ziggs+sona+malphite, while malphite is nice his contribution to damage on higher modes as far as im aware is more than sona/ziggs but still.... lacking in areas people that suck in general seem to be queing tonight, idk give it a few days or run with people you know cuz these randoms are actually worse than the night it released. since i know people might actually sit here and read this. LEARN THE BOSS MECHANICS! 1. when you see dark circles under people get the hell away from eachother. 2. after the shadow balls he will do 1 of 2 abilities that i am aware of the first one being the most common is him zapping the ground with electric beams thatll wipe you out pretty fast. the second one being a targeted skill, when he starts shooting orbs a line to the player hes targeting will appear at that players feet, they control where the orbs are, the angle of them where they move etc...., it has infinite range as far as im aware so dont try to out run it and sit still, just try to side step and dodge it. 3. ive seen this a few times during the boss on captain and onslaught take to long to kill him and he puts what im going to call string on you. i do not know the counter of get close or run away, either way every time i have seen it, its meant death for the entire team 4. save your dashes untill its truly needed, taunting/caging him doesnt really affect his abilitys since even while caged with jinxs E he can still dash around as if nothings bothering him, the only stun that actually works to my knowledge is yasuos try to side step everything if possible 5. dont get overwhelmed, dont be afraid to kill monsters if your teams dps is a bit slow
Rioter Comments
: Yay I did it. Sorry wanted to brag about it
congrats, im just salty that my team killed the boss on captain, it finished the quest for it but onslaught didn't unlock
: > [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6HyygVru,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-13T03:14:39.601+0000) now why would you post a direct video in a thread that has someone that has epileptic seizures...
> [{quoted}](name=Boulderox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6HyygVru,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-13T05:30:59.420+0000) > > now why would you post a direct video in a thread that has someone that has epileptic seizures... i dont have epilepsy but even i cant watch that video at its fullspeed, its just to much flashing and hurts my eyes. if you have epilepsy DO NOT CLICK THAT VIDEO. better safe than sorry, strobe lights dont bother me but pikachu blowing up 3 or 4 rockets does.

Jalix

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion