: IS THERE ANY WAY TO FORMALLY COMPLAIN ABOUT BLUE ESSENCE
Fun fact, while leveling, you outright get more with the current system then you did with the old.
: I uninstalled League of Legends today: A Sincere Thank You to Riot & the Community
I wish you the absolute best in your ventures my friend, be well and live well.
: Kanji had a lot of potential but AntiGayAtlus botched him super hard. Still think he's the best male character tho. {{champion:136}} ~~
> [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eWVonT3x,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-19T21:26:27.642+0000) > > Kanji had a lot of potential but AntiGayAtlus botched him super hard. Still think he's the best character tho. {{champion:136}} > ~~ Fixed that for you.
Seen (NA)
: It's only bannable if you get caught.
> [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=REideQUX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-20T05:57:22.808+0000) > > It's only bannable if you get caught. https://i.imgur.com/Kp6RN00.png
: Fortnite took the prize
Sweet, another toxic player gone, shame that Fortnite players have to deal with him now though.
: Best girl Naoto I've been waiting for thisssssssssssssss. {{champion:136}} ~~
> [{quoted}](name=SharbyQue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eWVonT3x,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-19T17:04:51.839+0000) > > Best girl Naoto I've been waiting for thisssssssssssssss. {{champion:136}} > ~~ You spelled Kanji wrong.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eWVonT3x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-19T16:18:59.262+0000) > > best girl Kanji Tatsumi hasn't been confirmed yet, not worth. Ah, a man of culture! Too bad I am a brute and a trashlord, but I'm also not buying because my girl Yuzuriha from UNiB (nobody really cares about her, I know) has not been confirmed for the game.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eWVonT3x,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-19T16:28:18.384+0000) > > Ah, a man of culture! I understand fam > Too bad I am a brute and a trashlord, but I'm also not buying because my girl Yuzuriha from UNiB (nobody really cares about her, I know) has not been confirmed for the game. I understand.
: So Naoto & Hakumen have made it to BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle
Still not buying this game yet for two reasons, one, I don't want half the cast being DLC, will buy once the finished edition comes out, two, best girl Kanji Tatsumi hasn't been confirmed yet, not worth.
: It’s happening!
Took em long enough.
JoeMG (NA)
: I can't play League anymore...and it has nothing to do with the game.
Fucking rip, sorry fam, look on the bright side, probably for the best, she is a bitch if she would leave you for someone she hadn't even met before.
: Is anyone having fun?
According to the forums, no.
: Then your math is flawed or simply fake. Yes I did and I saw it on my own eyes so instead of denying inevitable just accept the truth. If you want to use fake match that riot gives to fool 20 iq players into believing new system is better then I have a bad news for you about the state of your mind.
> [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4tQix9Ea,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-18T14:17:05.193+0000) > > Then your math is flawed or simply fake. Yes I did and I saw it on my own eyes so instead of denying inevitable just accept the truth. If you want to use fake match that riot gives to fool 20 iq players into believing new system is better then I have a bad news for you about the state of your mind. And what is fake about it? To get from 1 to 30, with both this system and back when we had IP, you need 40560 EXP. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_(summoner) Let's assume you play 2 games a day, one win, one loss. The experience amount which hasn't changed between system for a win is calculated (TIME × 0.11 + 6.6) and (TIME × 0.09 + 5.4) per loss with time being calculated by seconds, so 1800 seconds for a 30 minute game. A win thus nets you 205 exp with a loss netting you 167 for a total of 372 exp per day. With IP, a 30 minute game netted you 87 IP with this being the formula (Approximately 18 IP + 2.312 IP per minute.) and a loss netting you this formula (Approximately 16 IP + 1.405 IP per minute.) or 58 IP, meaning that with 2 games a day, 1 win, 1 loss, and factoring in first win of the day, you will net 150+87+58 IP or a total of 295 IP per day. Now, we divide the EXP needed of 40560 by the 372 per day to see how many games played to hit 30. So using this, we see it takes 109.03 games to hit 30, or 110 games since we can't do a .03 of a game and we multiple that by the IP per day to see that from 1 to 30. 55 of those games would be wins, with 55 being losses, so 55 x 237 for 13035 IP and 55 x 58 = 3190 meaning that when you hit 30, you only net around 16225 with the number raising to around 20 k probably if you play more. So assuming that, you could only buy around 3 6300 IP champions top while leveling, not this 3 to 4 you are talking about. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Influence_Points With the current system, I'm going to ignore factoring in both first wins of the day, the champions fully given, the OE and the skins given, and just use the flat amounts you get. So ignoring Ashe, Brand, and Garen for levels 1 thru 4, you get a Caitlyn shard at level 5 or at least a 70% chance of it for 960 + an extra 3260 A Xin zhao shard for 270 at 6 810 at level 7 a Janna shard for 270 at 8 810 at 9 90 at 10 1350 shard that converts to 270 and an extra 130 at 11 12 a flat 450 13 a flat 450 14 a flat 500 15 a 4800 shard for 960 16 a flat 500 17 a flat 500 18 two 1350 shards for total of 540 19 a flat 600 20 4800 shard for 960 21 a flat 600 22 a 3150 shard for 630 + an extra 20 23 a flat 725 24 a flat 725 25 4800 shard for 960 26 flat 725 27 a 450 and 3150 shard for 720 28 flat 725 29 a 450 and 3150 shard for 720 and 30 a glorious which nets you two 6300 shards or 2520 http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Essence for a grand total of 21400 bare minimum, not factoring in ANY of the other factors of first win of the day. You outright get more while leveling, this isn't up to debate, this is just the raw facts and raw numbers to support said facts.
: Did you listen what I said or you just blindly defend new system? I just told you that in old system I bought 3-4 champions of choice and rest were to fill the gap of 20 and I did that all few days after hitting lvl 30. Currently I'm not seeing any way that I will be even close to start ranked so fast with new system as I did with old system.new system is sht and takes more time to XP because playing a lot is not rewarding, because "hurt durr casuals must feel good about the game".
> [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4tQix9Ea,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-18T07:11:53.926+0000) > > Did you listen what I said or you just blindly defend new system? I just told you that in old system I bought 3-4 champions of choice and rest were to fill the gap of 20 and I did that all few days after hitting lvl 30. Currently I'm not seeing any way that I will be even close to start ranked so fast with new system as I did with old system.new system is sht and takes more time to XP because playing a lot is not rewarding, because "hurt durr casuals must feel good about the game". No, you didn't, you can say you did all you want, the math doesn't support that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AEggwE3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-18T01:06:19.298+0000) > > He only does that in bronze against bad players though. no. watch some high elo streams and u will see he doest it on dia/master too
> [{quoted}](name=Step Sis Lux,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AEggwE3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-18T01:10:43.939+0000) > > no. watch some high elo streams and u will see he doest it on dia/master too You mean the one tricks who hard dedicate their lives to the champion? Garen also see challenger play, doesn’t change the fact he is a low elo pubstomper
: Master Yi is NOT Over Powered!
He only does that in bronze against bad players though.
Konotori (NA)
: Singleplayer games last a few days at best, and a few hours normally. I've been gaming since I was like 3, even learned to read by playing Pokemon and Zelda, so I work through games pretty quickly. That's why I want some kind of MMO or other online game that's always got stuff coming.
> [{quoted}](name=Konotori,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hEsB586O,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-17T23:46:29.485+0000) > > Singleplayer games last a few days at best, and a few hours normally. I've been gaming since I was like 3, even learned to read by playing Pokemon and Zelda, so I work through games pretty quickly. That's why I want some kind of MMO or other online game that's always got stuff coming. Monster Hunter World, Path of Exile, Warframe, Stardew Valley (soon)
: habits are extremely hard to break and this is what i would call playing league right now. I'm not a big fps player so fortnite ect are defo not for me
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hEsB586O,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-17T23:23:15.034+0000) > > habits are extremely hard to break > > and this is what i would call playing league right now. > > I'm not a big fps player so fortnite ect are defo not for me But there are a bunch of free games beyond that, there is path of exile if you like Diablo, if you don't mind spending some cash there are a bunch of steam gems, consoles have plenty too, and that seems more like addiction instead of habit.
Konotori (NA)
: That's actually a good analogy. :P I wish I was able to quit. But I can't find another game that I can play for hours on end, and none of the MMOs coming out this year give me any hope.
> [{quoted}](name=Konotori,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hEsB586O,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-17T23:14:28.926+0000) > > That's actually a good analogy. :P > > I wish I was able to quit. But I can't find another game that I can play for hours on end, and none of the MMOs coming out this year give me any hope. I will never for the life of me understand this at all, hell, I don't enjoy League nearly as much as I used to, so I stopped playing it and barely even play on my main anymore. I would rather not play then force myself to play something I don't enjoy.
Konotori (NA)
: Yeah, there are good games out there, but they only last a few hours at best. Any long-term game is in a bad place. MMOs are in the worst place they've ever been in, I really don't enjoy the other, slower-paced MOBAs, I'm not a fan of shooters... you see my issue? Back when I had WoW and Wildstar, I scoffed at League, but now there's nothing else I can enjoy for long periods of time -- and even that's getting hard now, with how League is.
> [{quoted}](name=Konotori,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hEsB586O,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-17T23:05:10.466+0000) > > Yeah, there are good games out there, but they only last a few hours at best. Any long-term game is in a bad place. MMOs are in the worst place they've ever been in, I really don't enjoy the other, slower-paced MOBAs, I'm not a fan of shooters... you see my issue? Back when I had WoW and Wildstar, I scoffed at League, but now there's nothing else I can enjoy for long periods of time -- and even that's getting hard now, with how League is. Play some single player stuff, search around, there is always better options. There are so many games to try that if you can't find one in the current day and age, you just aren't looking hard enough.
Konotori (NA)
: It's hard to want to keep playing.
Don't then, there are so many other games out there.
: Your comparison of rune pages and champions is totally off base and a strawman. Runes would give stat bonuses, either stronger early game stats or some late scaling stronger stats. Having as many champion options as possible is pretty damn important if you want to play at all seriously so you can keep up with what champs are in a stronger state and not only have a couple options (which could be banned and picked first) and a lot of weaker champs that are not ideal. Furthermore, variety of champion kits lend variations of actual gameplay that runes would only obtusely impact. I did bring up math, you totally ignored it. Hell, even your own post below suggests it would roughly take over 500 levels to unlock all champs. You won't even concede that losses now are a much bigger impact on overall BE gains when before even if you lose a game but were a beast you'd get a pretty good chunk of IP. Now, you get a consolation prize of XP and have to grind even more just to get a new level and HOPE you don't get skunked by a crummy capsule. You are a boot licking sycophant with how you refuse to admit new system is worse than old.
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hItNJJcn,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-17T22:03:35.673+0000) > > Your comparison of rune pages and champions is totally off base and a strawman. > Runes would give stat bonuses, either stronger early game stats or some late scaling stronger stats. > Having as many champion options as possible is pretty damn important if you want to play at all seriously so you can keep up with what champs are in a stronger state and not only have a couple options (which could be banned and picked first) and a lot of weaker champs that are not ideal. > Furthermore, variety of champion kits lend variations of actual gameplay that runes would only obtusely impact. If this were true, why was there at all times such a big push between runes and rune pages or champions, if only one or the other was needed, why was it nearly a constant daily berating of how slow the system is because you were forced to buy one or the other. Most players don't play more then 5 to 20 champions and just about everyone outright tells you playing more is a horrible idea, because it is, you need to focus on a core to improve far more then having a massive variety of champions. You will go and climb far faster and higher one tricking then you being all of them slightly ok. Why do you make an argument for saying you only need runes for a specific champion then say that you needed access to all champions, I personally think in a ranked scene all champions should be opened as we saw in clash mode, but you can't have your cake and eat it too, the argument either goes all one way or all the other, not just in the way that suits your needs. > I did bring up math, you totally ignored it. What math, you have brought up no math, you have just said the old system was better without bringing up a single number to support it. All you have said when it comes to math at all is that. Hell, you haven't even shown any proof of only getting the bare minimum of chest and we only can rely on word say, that you once again, refuse to showcase. > Hell, even your own post below suggests it would roughly take over 500 levels to unlock all champs. And how long do you think it took to get every champion with IP, because I can guarantee it wasn't any faster with the old system. > You won't even concede that losses now are a much bigger impact on overall BE gains when before even if you lose a game but were a beast you'd get a pretty good chunk of IP. Now, you get a consolation prize of XP and have to grind even more just to get a new level and HOPE you don't get skunked by a crummy capsule. Except no...you didn't. In fact, let's work it out. Let's assume you play 2 games a day, one win, one loss, each game 30 minutes, and going from say level 52 to 53. Obviously, not every level up will net you a 1260 and that is once again a problem with the system, that is one of the flaws of the system, in that case yes, this system is once again, outright worst which I have stated multiple times. The amounts you can get from a normal champion chest are 820, 900, 960,and 1260. With IP, factoring in first win of the day, two games, 1 win 1 loss, both 30 minutes, you would net 237 for the win and 58 for the loss for 295 IP per day. With BE, factoring in first win of the day, two games, 1 win 1 loss, both 30 minutes, you would net 605 exp for the win, and 167 for the loss and 50 BE, netting you 772 exp with 50 BE. With you needing 2688 exp to level at that level, it would take 4 days to level. So, after 4 days with IP, you would have a total of 1180 IP and with the BE system, you would get a minimum of 1020, 1100, 1160, 1460. So yeah, you do get less, over a long period of time, you will flat get raw less BE then you would IP, and I have said this, time and time and time again, HOWEVER, the moment you use a discount, period, the deficit crumbles away from the raw amount you are saving. Which is why this system is worst for vets, which I have once again said over and over. > You are a boot licking sycophant with how you refuse to admit new system is worse than old. Except I have stated multiple times that it is worst in some cases, and it others, it is miles better, hell, literally in the case you gave me with you getting Aatrox, this system is outright better.
: Downvote this thread
: Old runes pages were not as necessary as people make them out to be. If you REALLY wanted to optimize for a very specific champ, OK, sure. Generally, one AP, one AD, and one tank page covered 99% of champs. Second, you're not really saying anything other than "oh you're going to get X amount more than Y unless you're really unlucky" and have forgotten even arguing how time and win intensive that has to be to level when before even with losses you were getting more. It's a worse system and Rito is more greedy than ever before, don't try to say otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hItNJJcn,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-17T16:44:37.691+0000) > > Old runes pages were not as necessary as people make them out to be. If you REALLY wanted to optimize for a very specific champ, OK, sure. Generally, one AP, one AD, and one tank page covered 99% of champs. By that logic, not nessecary to have every champion then since you can optimize and grow fully accustomed and skilled with one champion. > Second, you're not really saying anything other than "oh you're going to get X amount more than Y unless you're really unlucky" and have forgotten even arguing how time and win intensive that has to be to level when before even with losses you were getting more. And you aren't bringing up any of the math necessary to support the system being worst and are just outright saying it is worst when the math very clearly states otherwise. > It's a worse system and Rito is more greedy than ever before, don't try to say otherwise. Yes, it is worst IF you already have a lot of champions AND you play bots, in every other situation, as long as you are using it right, it is better.
: Your math assumes all wins within a day to level up. Under that assumption, the new system isn't favorable. However, that first assumes I have the time to play 11 games in a day. I do not have 5+ hours a day to spend playing this game, and even if I did I would not win every match. Facts are, I have gone several days only able to play a few games and winning none thanks to my own mistakes, our wonderfully toxic community, the twisted RNG in charge of ARAM, and the imbalance of the game. This means your equation already skews badly away from being favorable as the climb to level at times is a crawl and there is no consolation for best efforts. (Unless you want to talk about chests, but thanks to ward skins and emotes those are now less of a reward and more like a prank for getting an S) Because at times I have only been able to play a game or two a day, there have been times I have climbed a bit faster with getting first win bonuses. But then there is the issue I illustrated before of repeat shards of champs I already have, most often lower value ones such as Amumu, Singed, Nasus, and Fiddlesticks. That means I get garbage more often and leveling up is not rewarding in the least. Even having gotten higher value shards such as a Velkoz, I am left with a choice to disenchant since I own him, or keep the shard for building mastery and save a lot of BE to combine that with tokens. Meanwhile there are 59 champions I have yet to unlock, total value of 267,750 BE. Your model is most ideal, but it does not work out at all in a good manner because I'm going to have to level up about 200 times getting shards of equal value as Aatrox which I have not been receiving near as much as far less valuable ones. I'm more likely going to have to level up closer to 300 times and get further behind as more champs are made. It's a money grab scheme that favors Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hItNJJcn,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-17T13:56:22.296+0000) > Facts are, I have gone several days only able to play a few games and winning none thanks to my own mistakes, our wonderfully toxic community, the twisted RNG in charge of ARAM, and the imbalance of the game. > This means your equation already skews badly away from being favorable as the climb to level at times is a crawl and there is no consolation for best efforts. I have gone on record multiple times saying that the amount gained between 35 to 50, 55 to 75, etc is outright worst, this system is worst for vets, however, it isn't so much worst that you can write it off and between those brackets, you only lose 400 to 800 IP you would have gotten. That is why the system is worst for vets, the chance of you getting the newest champion at release are abysmal meaning you are just flat getting less. > Because at times I have only been able to play a game or two a day, there have been times I have climbed a bit faster with getting first win bonuses. But then there is the issue I illustrated before of repeat shards of champs I already have, most often lower value ones such as Amumu, Singed, Nasus, and Fiddlesticks. That means I get garbage more often and leveling up is not rewarding in the least. First off, the absolute minimum you can get in a chest post 30 is 820, yes, there are people who are incredibly unlucky and only get that, however, for a large amount of the community, the amount you get per level on average is 1000 to 1100 because for every 820 chest you get, you are just as likely to get a 1260. > Even having gotten higher value shards such as a Velkoz, I am left with a choice to disenchant since I own him, or keep the shard for building mastery and save a lot of BE to combine that with tokens. As opposed to picking between getting a champion or getting runes and rune pages right? > Your model is most ideal, but it does not work out at all in a good manner because I'm going to have to level up about 200 times getting shards of equal value as Aatrox which I have not been receiving near as much as far less valuable ones. I'm more likely going to have to level up closer to 300 times and get further behind as more champs are made. > > It's a money grab scheme that favors Riot. You act like the old system was any faster, newsflash it wasn't, the old system was just as much of a grind and cash grab as this one. Welcome to the free to play market.
: Great solution. Unfortunately I don't want to play neither brand nor Ashe nor garen. I was talking about 3-4 champions of my choice not some random.champs I got that I won't play anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4tQix9Ea,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T21:18:48.673+0000) > > Great solution. Unfortunately I don't want to play neither brand nor Ashe nor garen. I was talking about 3-4 champions of my choice not some random.champs I got that I won't play anyway. You do realize that even with the old system, you wouldn't be able to jump straight into ranked, you only got about 20 k IP from 1 to 30, so you would have to use my system to jump straight into ranked from the get go, and don't forget the runes and rune pages you had to buy.
: I just got a new Champ capsule today. Got a shard I haven't gotten yet finally. It was Aatrox. I already have Aatrox. I either have the worst luck or the system is set for cash grabs. Given the path Rito has walked with skins and the new currency and lockbox system, I'm going with the latter.
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hItNJJcn,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T20:47:46.951+0000) > > I just got a new Champ capsule today. Got a shard I haven't gotten yet finally. It was Aatrox. I already have Aatrox. > I either have the worst luck or the system is set for cash grabs. Given the path Rito has walked with skins and the new currency and lockbox system, I'm going with the latter. So you got more then you would with the old system if you disenchant it, much greed. In fact, let's work out the math. To get from level 52 to level 53, it takes 2688 exp. Let's factor in getting the exp needed to level all in a single day meaning we would have to factor in another 50 BE. Let's assume you are Faker and you win every game and every game last 30 minutes exact, meaning that per win, you net 205 exp. So to level in a day factor in the extra 400 from first win of the day so 2688 - 605 = 2083 + 50 BE. You will then play 11 more games to hit the leveling to disenchant an Aatrox shard for a grand total of 1310 BE. Now let's compare it to the IP system using the same math. With the old system, assuming you win and it was 30 minutes, you would net a total of 87 IP + first win of the day for another 150, so 237 for the first win, 87 x 11 = 957 + 237 = 1194. Hey look, you actually got more with the current system then you got with the old, but much greed though. However, this obviously isn't every level up, so yes, that is a problem, but don't just whine and act like one system is better or worst without bringing up the math to support such.
: You don't get 1 to 1.1k on average. I had 2 accounts and all I got was 810 be every fking capsule. Getting 900 be was a cause for celebration party. Getting more than this however was a miracle and gift from Gods. Additionally Im lvl 23 on new account and I'm not using any shards I got from capsules or any be for purchase. I want to lvl up to 30 and see how much be and what shard I'll get and how fast I'll be able to get 3-4 champs I will use to play ranked and rest being anything that's the cheapest to fill 20 champs. With IP system with new account I got few champs I wanted to play with and Res of them after playing just up to a week more after hitting lvl 30. Right now I'm looking at my amount of be and shards I have and I'm telling you already that after hitting 30 It will take 2 weeks to a month to be able to play ranked. I'll post a thread about it.
> [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4tQix9Ea,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T18:39:36.392+0000) > > You don't get 1 to 1.1k on average. I had 2 accounts and all I got was 810 be every fking capsule. Getting 900 be was a cause for celebration party. Getting more than this however was a miracle and gift from Gods. Fun fact, the lowest you can get from a chest is 820, also can you show me this please, I keep hearing these stories, but never actually see anyone showcasing such. >Additionally Im lvl 23 on new account and I'm not using any shards I got from capsules or any be for purchase. I want to lvl up to 30 and see how much be and what shard I'll get and how fast I'll be able to get 3-4 champs I will use to play ranked and rest being anything that's the cheapest to fill 20 champs. With IP system with new account I got few champs I wanted to play with and Res of them after playing just up to a week more after hitting lvl 30. Right now I'm looking at my amount of be and shards I have and I'm telling you already that after hitting 30 It will take 2 weeks to a month to be able to play ranked. I'll post a thread about it. If you use the three champions you get for free, every other 450 champion, and 7 1350, you will be left with around enough to get one 6300 champion to start ranked the moment you hit level 30 if you disenchant everything you get.
: The problem is riot usually puts you some sht champion shards in capsules. I actually only got the shard I wanted once. All the other champ shards were unusable garbage or boring chosen by riot freelo champs e.g. janna. I never got to have zed shard, diana shard, karthus shard, adc shard except ezreal that I wanted and ashe once but I already had ashe so. So Riot is cucking everyone with this dumb system. Plus if you are 200-300 BE short to buy a champion you have to wait for another level or get 4 or 6 wins of the day which means 3 to 5 days. So fun.
> [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4tQix9Ea,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-16T14:08:13.263+0000) > > The problem is riot usually puts you some sht champion shards in capsules. I actually only got the shard I wanted once. All the other champ shards were unusable garbage or boring chosen by riot freelo champs e.g. janna. I never got to have zed shard, diana shard, karthus shard, adc shard except ezreal that I wanted and ashe once but I already had ashe so. So Riot is cucking everyone with this dumb system. Question, did you use the discount system at all on any champion of 3150 value or more, because if you have, congrats, the system is better then the old. That is one of the problems with the system of not getting exactly what you want, HOWEVER, on average, over ten levels, you will net 1 to 1.1 k BE per level. I have done the math on this, from 1 to 30, the system is just outright better, period, you get more BE then IP from just disenchanting the things you get and that isn't factoring in discounts, from 30 to 35, you flat get more period, from 35 to 50 and 55 to 75, you will be getting less outright, around 400 to 800 less depending on your luck, however, that once again factors into the moment you use a discount on any champion of 3150 or higher, you are breaking that curve and netting more then before. There should be an option to select what shard you get for chest or tilt the favor towards or, there should also be an option to get a flat amount from chest rather then wishing and hoping, but I really want people to stop saying the system is worst without any proof of such especially when the proof we have properly collect very clearly showcases that it isn't that bad and the system in certain areas is outright better. >Plus if you are 200-300 BE short to buy a champion you have to wait for another level or get 4 or 6 wins of the day which means 3 to 5 days. So fun. See, THIS, this is an honest problem with the system, this is a flaw that people should be rallying about, there should be means to get a small amount rather then having to level. Not just blind statements of unsupported complaints of getting less without providing the numbers and proof of such.
Arammus (EUW)
: yes
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4tQix9Ea,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T13:56:47.707+0000) > > yes Interesting, especially since the average back then was around 30 to 35 minutes.
: 120 Actually.
> [{quoted}](name=JustaNewb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4tQix9Ea,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T13:51:10.685+0000) > > 120 Actually. So you on average played 45 minute games?
Arammus (EUW)
: wait. riot really said we get the same amount of BE that we'd get for playing the same time? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? my last 3 lv ups had a total of not even 3000 be. in that time i'd legit get around 15k IP. this cant be real, if riot said that it was literally a kick in the balls while laughing
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4tQix9Ea,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-16T13:43:09.534+0000) > > wait. > riot really said we get the same amount of BE that we'd get for playing the same time? > ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? > my last 3 lv ups had a total of not even 3000 be. > in that time i'd legit get around 15k IP. > > this cant be real, if riot said that it was literally a kick in the balls while laughing No, no you would not, in fact, how much do you think you got on average for win?
: Why I don't like the new BE system
If you are using discounts, the system is better, if you aren't, the system is worst. /thread.
: What discounts? RP discounts have been around for years. If you mean discounts on converting champ shards, sure that's going to save some. But I've already gotten triples of cheap champs or champs I already own, while there are dozens I don't own I haven't seen a shard for yet. The randomness of shards ruins any benefit of discounts and underscores a system that gives more reason to buy with cash.
Well, between 35 to 50, you only lose out on around 400 to 800 IP that you would get from the old system, so unless you have the actual worst luck ever and never get a champion you don't own and only get the lowest possible amount of 820 every time, you will eventually get new champions to use for your discount.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P74Ajf3z,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T23:54:27.582+0000) > > Shit's perfect? Is that why High elo Tolbjorn and Symmetra mains get banned for being...high elo Tolbjorn and Symmetra mains? > > https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/7c9i3t/fuey500s_ban_and_torbjorn/ > > https://www.reddit.com/r/SymmetraMains/comments/7cykw4/banned_for_playing_symmetra_roverwatch/ > > Have you been to their forums? There is JUST as much shit and uproar of the state of the game that there is here. JUST as much complaints on how meta is decided by pro play, and just as many problems. > > https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/ Overwatch is dead anywayz. Generally tho, I'd say the current uprising in League is unlike anything we've seen before. The general dissatisfaction with the game seems (to me at least) to have skyrocketed. I too, feel like the game has been butchered hard for at least 2 years straight now. Riot seems to be willing to sacrifice their playerbase for the sake of pro play (which ironically is even shittier than ever before). That's cool with me, but expect the game to be dead soon if this continues.
> [{quoted}](name=LesVitesses,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P74Ajf3z,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T00:20:03.745+0000) > > Overwatch is dead anywayz. > > Generally tho, I'd say the current uprising in League is unlike anything we've seen before. The general dissatisfaction with the game seems (to me at least) to have skyrocketed. I too, feel like the game has been butchered hard for at least 2 years straight now. Riot seems to be willing to sacrifice their playerbase for the sake of pro play (which ironically is even shittier than ever before). > > That's cool with me, but expect the game to be dead soon if this continues. Also been said every season, if it dies, it dies, let it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=opNsNtb0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-16T00:08:31.401+0000) > > I have the opposite problem at my school, fucking every kid at the school I go to play that and Fortnite, ALL THEY FUCKING TALK ABOUT IS LOL, DB SUPER AND FORTNITE. Sounds like annoying people
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=opNsNtb0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T00:11:17.526+0000) > > Sounds like annoying people You have...NO idea. Seeing these kids say and do things makes me realize how much of a little shit I was, like holy fuck.
GigglesO (NA)
: So I substitute teach High School on occasion...
I have the opposite problem at my school, fucking every kid at the school I go to play that and Fortnite, ALL THEY FUCKING TALK ABOUT IS LOL, DB SUPER AND FORTNITE.
: honestly it isn't damage. i just want a decent meta. look at overwatch. blizzard touches it once a month tops and it's for bug fixes and shit like that. shit's perfect but here? nah. everything broken but mid lane power farmers :)
> [{quoted}](name=Odysseus263,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P74Ajf3z,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T23:50:11.303+0000) > > honestly it isn't damage. i just want a decent meta. look at overwatch. blizzard touches it once a month tops and it's for bug fixes and shit like that. shit's perfect but here? nah. everything broken but mid lane power farmers :) Shit's perfect? Is that why High elo Tolbjorn and Symmetra mains get banned for being...high elo Tolbjorn and Symmetra mains? https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/7c9i3t/fuey500s_ban_and_torbjorn/ https://www.reddit.com/r/SymmetraMains/comments/7cykw4/banned_for_playing_symmetra_roverwatch/ Have you been to their forums? There is JUST as much shit and uproar of the state of the game that there is here. JUST as much complaints on how meta is decided by pro play, and just as many problems. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/
Proxy345 (NA)
: I think Soul Worker is one of the few F2P MMOs that has a good storyline.
: I agree people did call him that but at the time he was the only lead designer i knew from riot, none others. I started playing S5 and it was soooo much fun to play back then i actually could play the game instead of gray screen simulator.
> [{quoted}](name=Odysseus263,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P74Ajf3z,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T23:45:07.930+0000) > > I agree people did call him that but at the time he was the only lead designer i knew from riot, none others. I started playing S5 and it was soooo much fun to play back then i actually could play the game instead of gray screen simulator. When damage eventually get nerfed or tappered off, no one is allowed to complain about the longer games again, but who am I kidding, this community has such short term memory they will.
: tbh i'm at the point i'm just sitting here watching streamers quit becuase this new rioter thinks he can fuck around with champion balances better than what morello did. Morello actually understood how to balance the game around certain meta champions, not just brusiers who now can get 40% true damage for 3 seconds in their entire burst by just auto attacking for 4 seconds. Or how about the fact that zed jumped about 5.52% win rate and currently #1 most played mid laner inside of platinum and higher? What about the fact that mid gets camped 20x more since these last patches and it's harder to win because of bot lane getting fed by getting two items early and then the entire game is lost because your carry is 1k gold down and now being forced to feed by walking out of fountain because an enemy adc one shots them?
> [{quoted}](name=Odysseus263,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P74Ajf3z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-15T23:39:24.481+0000) > > tbh i'm at the point i'm just sitting here watching streamers quit becuase this new rioter thinks he can fuck around with champion balances better than what morello did. Morello actually understood how to balance the game around certain meta champions, not just brusiers who now can get 40% true damage for 3 seconds in their entire burst by just auto attacking for 4 seconds. Or how about the fact that zed jumped about 5.52% win rate and currently #1 most played mid laner inside of platinum and higher? What about the fact that mid gets camped 20x more since these last patches and it's harder to win because of bot lane getting fed by getting two items early and then the entire game is lost because your carry is 1k gold down and now being forced to feed by walking out of fountain because an enemy adc one shots them? I want to point out people called Morello a moron and not knowing what he was doing back when he was lead designer.
: You never will, unless you sacrifice your firstborn to our overlord Rito or enter your credit card into the system. They claimed this system would help new accounts, it was a lie.
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hItNJJcn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-15T21:58:15.362+0000) > > You never will, unless you sacrifice your firstborn to our overlord Rito or enter your credit card into the system. > > They claimed this system would help new accounts, it was a lie. The system is faster at the start, actually, hell, as long as you are using discounts, the system stays faster.
: What level do you need to get to, to buy all champions (assume a fresh account)
Right now, it takes 547,050 BE to get every champion. One to 30, you get around 20 to 25 k, and every level, you average around 1 k BE, so a fresh account, assuming you get the 25 k BE, not factoring in discounts, or first win of the day, it will take you to level 553 to get all the champions, once again, this math is INCREDIBLY rough.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H1xa6VA8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-15T20:32:14.505+0000) > > This kind of gloom and doom happens literally every season, hell, half the things being bitched about and hated now were all but begged back in the day that this community decides to ignore. > > "Games are drawn out too long and are boring." > > "I hate that tanks don't do any damage." > > "Why do bruisers get to run the meta." > > Funny, but yeah, just ignore it and have fun. There is a lot of people on the forums and everyone shares different opinions. Like me personally, I love when games are drawn out and I don't care if it might feel boring. I like when the game averages 45 mins long that can go to 60 mins, as then it usually is decided on 1 intense team fight and shows real skill with positioning and team fighting, instead of this find 1 strong person on your team and camp them and let them carry you to victory with 20 min Barons + Banner. But yea you are right that threads like this do appear in every season lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Nephthys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H1xa6VA8,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-04-15T20:45:17.398+0000) > > There is a lot of people on the forums and everyone shares different opinions. Like me personally, I love when games are drawn out and I don't care if it might feel boring. I like when the game averages 45 mins long that can go to 60 mins, as then it usually is decided on 1 intense team fight and shows real skill with positioning and team fighting, instead of this find 1 strong person on your team and camp them and let them carry you to victory with 20 min Barons + Banner. > > But yea you are right that threads like this do appear in every season lol. I'm indifferent and adapt, I just find it funny is all.
rewt127 (NA)
: yea I was one of the guys who didnt want tanks to do damage and was against the 60min average game length. so i got downvoted into oblivion for trying to bring up the point that tanks are facilitators, not carries.
> [{quoted}](name=rewt127,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H1xa6VA8,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T20:43:36.930+0000) > > yea I was one of the guys who didnt want tanks to do damage and was against the 60min average game length. > > so i got downvoted into oblivion for trying to bring up the point that tanks are facilitators, not carries. Oh me too, and I was downvoted for and saying not knowing what I was talking about, so hey, we got what people asked for, woooooooooh, you mean champions with obscene amounts of cc doing damage while you can't do anything back isn't enjoyable to play against, WOW who would have thought. Reap what you sow.
rewt127 (NA)
: Thing about the bruiser argument is that it actually has some legs in the fact that bruisers/divers are quite hard to balance. They need to be resiliant, and they need to do damage, but where is the balancing point? I have had the discussion before and ive never managed to find the point. So i dont blame riot for Bruisers and divers being OP or UP because its really fucking hard to balance them.
> [{quoted}](name=rewt127,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H1xa6VA8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T20:36:27.506+0000) > > Thing about the bruiser argument is that it actually has some legs in the fact that bruisers/divers are quite hard to balance. > > They need to be resiliant, and they need to do damage, but where is the balancing point? > > I have had the discussion before and ive never managed to find the point. So i dont blame riot for Bruisers and divers being OP or UP because its really fucking hard to balance them. Oh, that isn't really my argument, just find it funny that just about everything that is complained about now was bitched about back in the day and damn near begged for. I can't be the only one who remembers the QQ threads about games being far too long and how boring and dull they were, I can't be the only one who remembers people saying how useless tanks were and how ANYONE who said that they don't want tanks doing damage was VERY quickly downvoted.
Ifneth (NA)
: Can’t Relate to The Hate
This kind of gloom and doom happens literally every season, hell, half the things being bitched about and hated now were all but begged back in the day that this community decides to ignore. "Games are drawn out too long and are boring." "I hate that tanks don't do any damage." "Why do bruisers get to run the meta." Funny, but yeah, just ignore it and have fun.
: 8 year player- finally uninstalled
Can I have your account?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gLGAzkvE,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-15T18:18:23.345+0000) > > Agreed, though I do like the filler. I think it might be because the creator is too afraid to go whole hog on just a pure serious cartoon, look at CN's past record with shows like that, Samurai Jack, Teen Titans, Symbotic Titan, Young Justice, Justice League, Batman Animated Series, the list goes on, any show that doesn't have at least some amounts of ha ha slapstick humor to keep the kids interested tends to get the boot. Original Teen Titans (I think) was slapstick enough with the anime expressions. And Steven Universe can still provide enough of that simply because the gems aren't fully aware of Earth's customs and, honestly, neither is Steven. He still acts as a good medium for both sides to understand the other. And besides, there's nothing wrong with a serious cartoon to break the mold. In fact, I think Cartoon Network could do to keep a couple of those more serious ones around even if they end up showing them less. I feel like Cartoon Network could appeal to a niche audience in TV that doesn't feel like it's really captured any other channel, and that's by showing the more serious cartoons (like you'd see on Toonami) during the afternoon. Although I think for the purposes of differentiation, keep Toonami as the one for Japanese-sourced animation.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gLGAzkvE,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T19:10:49.898+0000) > > Original Teen Titans (I think) was slapstick enough with the anime expressions. And Steven Universe can still provide enough of that simply because the gems aren't fully aware of Earth's customs and, honestly, neither is Steven. He still acts as a good medium for both sides to understand the other. Oh I agree wholeheartedly, and there is some of that in the filler episodes. > And besides, there's nothing wrong with a serious cartoon to break the mold. In fact, I think Cartoon Network could do to keep a couple of those more serious ones around even if they end up showing them less. Oh most fucking definitely they could, but just based on their prior track record, can you fully blame anyone? This is all conjecture of course but it is a trend I have noticed over my like...holy shit, I have been watching CN for 19 years now, jesus christ. > I feel like Cartoon Network could appeal to a niche audience in TV that doesn't feel like it's really captured any other channel, and that's by showing the more serious cartoons (like you'd see on Toonami) during the afternoon. Although I think for the purposes of differentiation, keep Toonami as the one for Japanese-sourced animation. Dude, I'm literally right there with you. Like, I literally agree with every point you are making and think CN should be willing to give things a try beyond cheap slapstick humor or cancel anything that doesn't make kids giggle every moment from stupid cheesy humor (looking at you Teen Titans Go.) but at the end of the day, Turner doesn't care about what is good, they care about what makes them money.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gLGAzkvE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T14:09:23.378+0000) > > That can be said about literally any fandom talking to another about something. > > Steven Universe fandom is fucking cancer > > MOBA communities are utter shit > > HELL, this mindset even works into real life with sports. Steven Universe is a great show, but there's WAY too much filler. It needs to focus more on the story and fleshing out the events around the story.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gLGAzkvE,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-15T16:06:08.641+0000) > > Steven Universe is a great show, but there's WAY too much filler. It needs to focus more on the story and fleshing out the events around the story. Agreed, though I do like the filler. I think it might be because the creator is too afraid to go whole hog on just a pure serious cartoon, look at CN's past record with shows like that, Samurai Jack, Teen Titans, Symbotic Titan, Young Justice, Justice League, Batman Animated Series, the list goes on, any show that doesn't have at least some amounts of ha ha slapstick humor to keep the kids interested tends to get the boot.
1EzPz (EUNE)
: Drop chance from capsules on expensive champions
Welcome to RNG, some people only get the shit, others only get the best, kind of how the system goes.
Show more

Jamaree

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion