japhib (NA)
: Poll Results: Healthy player interest in "Vanilla LoL" (aka "Classic Mode")
I bet the "how much money people are willing to pay" section was inflated by some idiot exaggerating "I WOULD PAY $1,000!!!!"
: I mentioned it before and I'll say it again. I don't think every player wants to play a super mechanical champion full of mobility and skills. I hope that Nunu's rework will keep the Q that characterizes it and that its complexity will not be too high.
> [{quoted}](name=Salvor Hardın,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ce8XOUj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-18T13:28:18.617+0000) > > I mentioned it before and I'll say it again. > I don't think every player wants to play a super mechanical champion full of mobility and skills. > > I hope that Nunu's rework will keep the Q that characterizes it and that its complexity will not be too high. Lmao nobody wants this in the game but this is 10/10 something riot would create despite the playerbase screaming at them not to
saltran (EUW)
: Half my games so far is still determined by inting Jungle, Toplane, Midlane and Supp.
Rioter Comments
: Meddler's mentioned it. She's getting mana reductions, mana regen and mana pool changes as well. W will be partially reset if you hit 3 champions with it. She's also seeing her E missile speed increased.
I saw that on reddit, i think they said her E is faster when first set out but then gets slower over time. Its supposed to have the same total travel time as on live.
: Lissandra has a new passive
She needs mana changes if shes gonna get a new passive but i like it, as a lissandra player (like my 6th most played champ)
: PBE 8.14 further damage increase on champions
Poppy was weak so they buffed her by increasing her damage and mobility, but removed a little bit of her W defense to compensate. Lmao. Fucking joke
Danjeng (NA)
: We hear your concerns and appreciate the feedback, JamesTheMage15. The team has discussed the issue and have decided your request that teleport be buffed is valid. Thus, after internal testing sessions, we have implemented a buff to teleport to deal 15% max health true damage to all enemy targets within 500 units upon channel completion. See you on the rift summoner! Riot Danjeng.
I almost believed this was real until i noticed it didnt have any knockups.
Krotux (NA)
: Soraka rework by CertainlyT
: @Riot is a detailed post about Damage Creep, TTK, Snowball and Game Length too much to ask?
Who the fuck are the 6 people who downvoted this. They're literally just asking for a statement from riot, not even any changes.
Rioter Comments
: Guy threatened to get my ip address
1. its impossible to track someone from LoL unless you hack riot or some shit. you have nothing to worry about, probably some 12 year old raging. 2. screenshot it and send a support ticket 3. isnt that a crime
: Bikini Bottom Gameplay Boards
ok but the one about us being able to balance the game better is true and you cant fight me on that lmao
Leonerdo (NA)
: The Balance Team Does Not "Balance the Game Without Even Playing It"
I dont think anyone actually seriously means this when they say it, they're just implying that the balance team is unknowledgeable about their job. I dont know why they don't just say that instead of such a dumb statement, but i think that's the general idea.
: So we're back to saying that the ADC changes were a net buff.
Mael bro (EUNE)
: LoL seasons from best to worst?
I started playing in s4 but imo 1. Season 5 2. Season 4 3. Season 6 4. Season 7 5. Season 8
: > [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B2sNhJJd,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-07-15T11:38:04.723+0000) > > This is the exact problem i just talked about. You equate "a lot of people think this" to "IT'S BIASED AND YOU'RE CIRCLEJERKING." > > Those two things are synonymous and i have no idea what point you're trying to make. > > Please leave and take your salt back to gameplay. 1. I've been here significantly longer than you have. 2. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/5sVHJMsU-when-i-play-immobile-champions-i-feel-completely-useless this is what I'm talking about. Outside of Zoe, the top tier picks are either hardly mobile (TF) or completely immobile (Swain, Vlad). You know why this comes off as biased and circlejerky? Because after I post that out, your next move would've probably been to move the goalpost to, "Well not all immobile mages." or "not the ones I play." Ah whatever, maybe in time you'll learn not to act like the average gameplay user.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B2sNhJJd,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T20:40:44.800+0000) > > 1. I've been here significantly longer than you have. > > 2. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/5sVHJMsU-when-i-play-immobile-champions-i-feel-completely-useless this is what I'm talking about. Outside of Zoe, the top tier picks are either hardly mobile (TF) or completely immobile (Swain, Vlad). > > You know why this comes off as biased and circlejerky? Because after I post that out, your next move would've probably been to move the goalpost to, "Well not all immobile mages." or "not the ones I play." > > Ah whatever, maybe in time you'll learn not to act like the average gameplay user. 1. Never mentioned anything about duration of using the boards, and you didnt even give proof to back up your irrelevant claim. 2. Dont understand how that's a thread that makes me a biased circlejerker. Please explain how "the top tier picks are immobile" makes me a circlejerker. >you know why this comes off as biased and circlejerky? because after i post (incorrect grammar btw) that out, your next move would've probably been to move the goalpost to "well not all immobile mages" or "not the ones i play" So your entire argument is based off of something that i "probably" would have done, without even using evidence as to why? Do you even have an argument? Did you even read what my thread said? Did it mention anything about how *strong* immobile champions are? No, it said that i dislike playing them, never mentioned their viability. You didnt even read the thread (or you just skimmed through it looking for keywords to exploit with no context) and you're going to tell me what i said in it. >maybe in time you'll learn to act like the average gameplay user You mean coming to a thread not even on the gameplay boards that has nothing to do with you and trying to start a fight with the OP? What a joke.
Rioter Comments
: Except I've seen you post and you post the same, extraordinarily biased shit everyone else posts. Until you come up with solid ideas, reasoning, and suggestions, it's easier and simply more appropriate to just say, "lmao biased." And no, listing off a kit's strength or "x does this much damage" is not a good argument in almost any scenario unless you list off why it's bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B2sNhJJd,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-07-15T02:21:35.919+0000) > > Except I've seen you post and you post the same, extraordinarily biased shit everyone else posts. > > Until you come up with solid ideas, reasoning, and suggestions, it's easier and simply more appropriate to just say, "lmao biased." > > And no, listing off a kit's strength or "x does this much damage" is not a good argument in almost any scenario unless you list off why it's bad. This is the exact problem i just talked about. You equate "a lot of people think this" to "IT'S BIASED AND YOU'RE CIRCLEJERKING." >listing off a champion's strength or "x does this much damage" is not a good argument in any scenario unless you list off why it's bad. Those two things are synonymous and i have no idea what point you're trying to make. Please leave and take your salt back to gameplay.
Revoke (NA)
: Dear community, Diana is a Diver, not an assassin.
>Just because a champion can 100-0 a squishy in less than one second does not make them an assassin No, but when they have mobility on top of that it makes them an assassin lmao.
: Just what are you trying to get at here?
The op literally said "does anyone miss 35 minute games." Like i dont understand what you missed lmao its right there
Rioter Comments
: Because vision exists beyond wards placed. Teemo for example gets plenty of vision with shrooms- not wards. Ashe gets a ton of vision with hawkshot- not wards.
Okay yeah but why is that relevant to the topic?
: Why do we now see Vision score instead of available wards?
bc the game needs more reasons to flame your teammates i just had a jinx troll me because my vision score was only 36 at 20 mins and "supp should have 50 score at 20 mins, 80 at 30" ###### nice math btw
: Why hasnt Fiddlesticks Support been nerfed yet?
He needs a rework, like, that champion is never going to be fair to play against. In jungle he has retardedly op clear and his ganks are basically unsurvivable once he gets his ult. In mid he just spams E on the minion wave, endlessly poking you with 0 counterplay until you need to leave the lane or he can all-in you. Oh and if you trade with him hes just gonna be full hp in 2 seconds because he W'd a minion. In support he does the same thing as mid except he has an adc so you die even easier once he point and click cc's you for five minutes.
: I'm afraid you're biased in this situation. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B2sNhJJd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-14T21:01:36.513+0000) > > I'm afraid you're biased in this situation. > > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} i know, im just a biased mage main who wants their champion to be at a 99% winrate and everyone else is unviable. i mean, my name even has mage in it! obviously im not allowed to talk about balance in any way.
: [Fun Activity] Can you think of a Champion kit from any of the following 5 images?
2: ap assassin Passive: autoing enemy marks them for 2 seconds. if she uses an ability on them before the mark dissapears it consumes the mark and her ability's cd is reduced. Q: short range strike in front of her that deals magic damage W: teleports to an enemy (doesnt do damage) and goes invis for a short time if she doesnt immediately attack them after teleporting E: stuns enemies in a triangle-shaped area after a delay and does magic damage R: dashes to an area and does magic damage to enemies along the way
Wuks (NA)
: On the other hand, shouldn’t we encourage team-focused play just as much as solo play?
Rioter Comments
: Elementalist Lux Form (%Time Cap Discussion)
Or we could just make games longer bc 24-minute games arent fun to play in
: Singed is so strong he cannot get behind
: You had *one fucking job*
Rioter Comments
: ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯
: I miss not losing 75% of my health from 1 bad trade
Electrocute does 5x the damage at level 1 tho?
: I'm stuck in limbo.
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/GX3Zhxwe-game-client-anti-cheat-known-issues-and-fixes didnt help me but maybe you can make some use out of it
Rioter Comments
Riyotous (NA)
: This game turned the wrong direction after season 4.
I thought season 5 was nice, 5.22 is where it started going downhill for me
: If you're going to nerf Rakan at least allow him to use Solari whilst in W animation
why is rakan's utility being nerfed instead of his damage? L C $ B I G P L A Y $
: League just isn't fun anymore (Rant)
lmao i did the exact same thing you did (the 300 games toxicity thing) and i found that in 97 out of 100 games my teammates argued, and in 81 of those 97 games the argument turned into flame.
: Daily reminder to remove Fizz from URF
Alternative title: petition to remove all champions with abilities that make them untargetable from urf
: Riot, is there a reason you don't have your old champs archived somewhere?
Eviale (NA)
: Bring back non-random URF with 10 bans please?
Doesnt even need to to be URF, i just want a gamemode where i can actually pick my champion.
: Why is Sejuani being nerfed?
Rioter Comments
: I got banned for saying 2 words out of game..
Normally this would have a 0 chance of getting overturned, but since you were directing it at Riot as a joke, and not at another player there is a chance you could fix it with a ticket. Some tips: * Be extremely respectful. * Do NOT be demanding about the ban. * Mention how you know the word is harmful and how you would never say it to an actual player. * Mention how you were just making a joke towards Riot about your grade and it wasnt directed at anyone. * I already said this sort of, but do NOT use something like "this is a mistake and should be overturned". Instead, say "i believe this is a mistake and i would like to ask if it could be overturned, or perhaps lowered due to the circumstance."
: The only one in that list that has a 100 - 0 delete button is Veigar.
And its not even 100-0. Its more like 60-0 since you need to be at least a little low for it to finish you off.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=toBJwp5A,comment-id=0003000000000002,timestamp=2018-07-10T15:46:53.988+0000) > > Yes**,** catch the punctuational error. That strengthens your argument. You seem new to arguing so let me help you out. When you want to tell people about a subject, you should have your shit together. If you don't, maybe don't tell other people how to do that thing.
> [{quoted}](name=RookPusher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=toBJwp5A,comment-id=00030000000000020000,timestamp=2018-07-10T15:49:44.443+0000) > > You seem new to arguing so let me help you out. When you want to tell people about a subject, you should have your shit together. If you don't, maybe don't tell other people how to do that thing. ??? >It's **so super** lazy
: > [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=toBJwp5A,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-10T02:10:23.058+0000) > > ???? > > Its literally a meme. Yes that is what it is. Any man that doesn't put a comma after "Yes" in that sentence doesn't get to tell me what words mean.
> [{quoted}](name=RookPusher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=toBJwp5A,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T03:28:08.972+0000) > > Any man that doesn't put a comma after "Yes" in that sentence doesn't get to tell me what words mean. Yes**,** catch the punctuational error. That strengthens your argument. Also, >It's **so super** lazy ???
Show more

JamesTheMage15

Level 137 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion