: NA Server Roadmap Update: Addressing the Q's in Quality Connections
Do you think you could reach out to Frankfort Plant Board (zip is 40601)? Currently they have a monopoly on internet service and have awful prices and don't even give me what I pay for, all I want is
: NA Server Roadmap Update: Addressing the Q's in Quality Connections
Hey thanks for doing this! Also I have HUGE packet loss 20+ per minute in every single game (still managed to climb to silver 5) and I realize most of it is on my end, forced to play on wifi, have no control over the router, ISP is bronze 5, What can I do on my computer to fix this packet loss?
: NA Server Roadmap Update: PoPs, Peering, and the North Bridge
This is conversation when I showed my friend this post http://imgur.com/EpdwKoH
: River Shen the Legend
> [{quoted}](name=GoodGuyHAYDON,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UIFU7Opa,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-01-28T18:06:49.520+0000) > > Have i stepped into a conspiracy do i know to much? But i know if u type River Shen in riots twitch channel they make u log into facebook to type it. > sooooo this must mean facebook, twitch.tv, and riot are in on River Shen! doesnt it explain the lack of updates? will i die from the illuminati idk? Rito might be at my house right now for all i know? If you type anything in the riot games twitch channel it makes you log in to facebook.

JangoFett154

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion