: No. You gave Riot your money in non-refundable transactions, and all the content on the account - including the Riot Points - was made forfeit when your behavior warranted a permanent ban. As per the [Terms of Use](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#account-termination). > ##2. ACCOUNT TERMINATION > **2.2. What happens if my account is terminated? (No LoL for you.)** > > If your account is terminated, you’ll no longer have access to it, including any of the associated data or content (e.g., champions, skins, Riot Points, etc.). You’ll not be entitled to any refunds and we’ll have no liability to you. We also reserve the right to terminate any other accounts you may have created, as well as your access to any other Riot Services (also without any refunds or liability to you). > > You understand and agree that using the Riot Services comes with the risk that your account may be terminated or suspended and that, whenever you use the Riot Services, you’ll bear this risk in mind and always conduct yourself appropriately. It wouldn't be much of a punishment if you could just get a total refund after the fact.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lasEg1ea,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T04:41:04.892+0000) > > No. You gave Riot your money in non-refundable transactions, and all the content on the account - including the Riot Points - was made forfeit when your behavior warranted a permanent ban. > > As per the [Terms of Use](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#account-termination). > > It wouldn't be much of a punishment if you could just get a total refund after the fact. okay.
: You were warned after the 14-day suspension that _any further misbehavior would result in a permanent ban._ If you failed to heed that warning, that is entirely on you. Riot does not unban accounts that were not banned in error, so, I'm sorry to say this, but your account is gone.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lasEg1ea,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T04:27:42.715+0000) > > You were warned after the 14-day suspension that _any further misbehavior would result in a permanent ban._ If you failed to heed that warning, that is entirely on you. Riot does not unban accounts that were not banned in error, so, I'm sorry to say this, but your account is gone. Can i at least have the money back? I know this sounds bitchy, but I spent too much on that account. Because I'm banned forever, I'm going to make a new account, start again and just mute all disable chat. That's hundreds of hours on my previous account forgone already. can i at least have the money back that i spent on the game? Please, I know you don't care who I am and you're just doing what you've always done. But that money is a lot. This is my final request –– just the money that i spent on my account –– and if you agree, a heartfelt thanks. If you refuse, then I have nothing to say.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Relogging is simply closing the client and reopening it (or doing the same with your computer - Essentially it's just turning it off and back on again). The hextech repair tool is under your in-client settings, and should be labeled "Initiate full repair" or something like that. I'm too lazy to check rn. If that fails, I recommend reinstalling the client entirely. If a full reinstall fails, submit a ticket [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and choose "Tech issues" from the dropdown.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=IaWi1UjY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T11:25:49.172+0000) > > Relogging is simply closing the client and reopening it (or doing the same with your computer - Essentially it's just turning it off and back on again). > > The hextech repair tool is under your in-client settings, and should be labeled "Initiate full repair" or something like that. I'm too lazy to check rn. > > If that fails, I recommend reinstalling the client entirely. If a full reinstall fails, submit a ticket [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and choose "Tech issues" from the dropdown. ok, i'll try that. thx!
: Did you try relogging and using the hextech repair tool?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=IaWi1UjY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-09T11:07:45.606+0000) > > Did you try relogging and using the hextech repair tool? how do you do that? also ive been having this problem for months now. third time posting the same thing
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Just left click on online right below your name, and a little text box will show up. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=cjonas1234,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGwdnyfR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T12:07:57.154+0000) > > Just left click on online right below your name, and a little text box will show up. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} yay thxthxthx i was gonna write gift me slayer zed lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: >Does being unstoppable completely delete the cc? As far as I know, yes. You should look for someone to test it out if you want to know for sure though.
: That's what its supposed to do if I am not wrong. Unstoppable is the same as when Malhpite uses his ult or Vi uses her ult. They can't be CC'd during that time.
Yes, they can't be cc'd. My question was, if warwick was immune to sleep during his q dash, how did zoe's e just disappear after that? Zoe's sleep lasts more than 2 seconds, and warwick's dash takes about half a second. Does being unstoppable completely delete the cc? By the way, thanks for replying. Most people stop responding after posting one answer, but you didn't.
: I think the magic here is Warwick's Q "ACTIVE: Warwick dashes **unstoppably** to the target enemy and bites them, dealing magic damage, applying on-hit effects and healing himself for a portion of the damage dealt." He timed the Q perfectly. Since he was unstoppable, Zoe's E didn't work since it popped at the same time he was unstoppable.
So being unstoppable cancels the sleep completely? Because otherwise zoe's e effect would have lasted after ww's q.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Just dodge the Q
How do you dodge a khazix q He is a problem. compare him to talon again, let's talk about teamfights. Talon goes all in. He has e to escape. Once he e's out, he's gone. He can't instantly come back in. He uses up his w+q, he's completely vulnerable. khazix: e in. q. auto. kill someone. e reset. ult. auto and q and kill someone. low hp? e out. found someone else to kill? ult back in. kill. e resets. e out.
Rioter Comments
Nullstar (NA)
: It will do more damage, testing it in game at the moment just to make sure I am correct, with Rank 2 to rank 3 on a level 5 Zed, the first at Rank 2 did 67 damage, while the Q ranked up during flight did 85. However this is not the same for an ultimate already in flight OR on the target, it does the previous rank's damage regardless from what I can see.
using up that time because some random stranger asked... ty
Rioter Comments
: If they're intentionally picking something weird with the sole intent of losing and feeding with it as vengeance for their pick getting banned, that can be considered griefing and so just report them. However, if it's a normal and they're just picking something weird and off-meta for the fun of it, then who cares? If normals are deathly serious to you, then just dodge. Also, if you're just being a jerk and intentionally banning the person's pick because you either don't like that champion or you think they're going to suck at it, then I'd honestly consider THAT to be griefing. Either way, just deal with it, report at the end, or dodge if you absolutely must, and remember to know the difference between griefing and just trying a weird build for fun.
how do u report someone? i mean i know you can press the red ! after a game but how do u report without actually playing with them
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Why would you get the skin if you bought the chroma Why would riot give you an epic skin for free
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qYhBdEQ5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-28T14:18:44.383+0000) > > Why would you get the skin if you bought the chroma > Why would riot give you an epic skin for free lol its not an epic skin
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Why would you get the skin if you bought the chroma Why would riot give you an epic skin for free
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qYhBdEQ5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-28T14:18:44.383+0000) > > Why would you get the skin if you bought the chroma > Why would riot give you an epic skin for free i thought the skin itself wasn't purchasable... then i looked at shop and saw it on sale xd
: Just played a game that had 144 kills total
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Just press tab and it'll go away once you evolved your ability/abilities.
> [{quoted}](name=Space Dad Shiro,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=ImvQEQOw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-20T05:30:54.030+0000) > > Just press tab and it'll go away once you evolved your ability/abilities. no it didnt. it stayed for the rest of the game. a square appears every time I gain the ability to upgrade a skill. the number of squares scales with the number of possible upgrades, and stays even after I upgrade it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Zoe's cooldowns shouldn't be so freakishly low
if u can stay behind minions or dodge the e, then u wont hav any prob laning against her. her e actually has a 16sec cd on rank 1, which isn't freakishly low, and spamming q will result in having to recall every 3 minutes for mana.
: If you go playing solo or duo q, and u have legit 4 people. I don’t think you understand that solo means one ad duo means two
> [{quoted}](name=PERIMITION,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=PE9ORNXH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-09T09:14:18.382+0000) > > If you go playing solo or duo q, and u have legit 4 people. I don’t think you understand that solo means one ad duo means two dude i said i didnt even hav a party i kno what the words solo duo mean i cudnt even make a party dats what im saying not dat i cudnt start match
Rioter Comments
: Did you already get a chest when you had an S with Zed this season? Have a look at this; "You have four chest slots in your profile; once you’ve earned four chests, you won’t be able to earn more until a chest slot unlocks. Chest slots unlock seven days from when you first locked the slot, but only one slot unlocks at a time. Purchasing chests doesn’t contribute to this limit, so even after locking all four slots, you can purchase another. You can purchase up to 25 chests per day. _**Once you earn a chest from achieving S rank on a champion, you won’t be able to earn another with that champion until the beginning of the next season. You can see which champions you’ve earned chests with in your profile’s Champions tab. This chest cap resets each season.**_ If someone in your premade group earns an S rank, you’ll receive a chest as well! The chest you receive is tied to the champion you’re playing, so that champion will be unable to earn more chests for this season. If multiple players in your premade receive an S- or higher in a single game, only one chest will be granted for that game. You can only earn chests if you're playing a champion you own. So, if you rent a champion or play an unowned champion on the free rotation, you won't be able to earn a chest with them. However, if your premade partner earns an S rank on a champion they don't own, you can still earn a chest from their S rank as long as you own the champion you're playing." Might shed some light to your question.
> [{quoted}](name=Monkey with a PC,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=x5RQhAgM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-07T00:21:55.988+0000) > > Did you already get a chest when you had an S with Zed this season? > > Have a look at this; > > "You have four chest slots in your profile; once you’ve earned four chests, you won’t be able to earn more until a chest slot unlocks. Chest slots unlock seven days from when you first locked the slot, but only one slot unlocks at a time. Purchasing chests doesn’t contribute to this limit, so even after locking all four slots, you can purchase another. You can purchase up to 25 chests per day. > > _**Once you earn a chest from achieving S rank on a champion, you won’t be able to earn another with that champion until the beginning of the next season. You can see which champions you’ve earned chests with in your profile’s Champions tab. This chest cap resets each season.**_ > > If someone in your premade group earns an S rank, you’ll receive a chest as well! The chest you receive is tied to the champion you’re playing, so that champion will be unable to earn more chests for this season. If multiple players in your premade receive an S- or higher in a single game, only one chest will be granted for that game. > > You can only earn chests if you're playing a champion you own. So, if you rent a champion or play an unowned champion on the free rotation, you won't be able to earn a chest with them. However, if your premade partner earns an S rank on a champion they don't own, you can still earn a chest from their S rank as long as you own the champion you're playing." > > Might shed some light to your question. thx but... I've only gotten a chest once before on my account. and now that you told me, i think the 4 on my profile means slots not chests. so if i hav 4 chest slots, y am i not getting chests?
Rioter Comments
: Cassiopeia is broken
> [{quoted}](name=LesVitesses,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OchvYo1E,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-17T12:36:17.097+0000) > > Where are the nerfs? ikr
: Rito can you revert the nerfs to Teemo's E or just buff it back (preferably the bonus damage on hit)
: Can't sell or buy items late game.
That's never happened to me before, and I don't know if you tried this already – spam-left clicking the item you want to sell and then right-clicking it.

JayLGamer127

Level 131 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion