: > [{quoted}](name=Jayce Account 35,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0T5NuGXm,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-05-22T00:41:17.453+0000) > > Considering she used to be at a 56% wr thats not much of a change considering that she lost both pickrate and winrate actually means a lot more than you think
Considering its been a month or so and she still manages above 51% wr and 10% pick rate as a high skill champion where one tricks should be the only ones obtaining these scores means the balancing didn't do much.
Bârd (NA)
: Nerfs? You mean like this patch? -2% winrate, -4% pick rate?
Considering she used to be at a 56% wr thats not much of a change
Rioter Comments
: What champs do you actually find fun anymore?
{{champion:75}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:89}}
: I don't like tattoos on girls
My dad always said people with tatoos look like trailer park trash. He told me that when I was a kid, so now every time I see someone with tatoos thats all I think of.
Thilmer (EUW)
: The balance in toplane has been laughable for whole seasons
Im a Diamond 3 Top laner, and the best melee champions top lane right now are {{champion:39}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:84}} . If Riot wants to bring back tanks into the top lane, they need to nerf the % armor deduction from items like Black Cleaver, Lord Dom, and other armor debuffs from champions like Darius/Nasus/Garen/etc. Otherwise right now, armor is a joke, which makes playing tanks a joke.
: Why does armor feel useless
First off, health is the best thing to build now to counter any AD damage. Thats why the most tanky players are the ones building {{item:3812}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3161}} and not only does it make them tanky, but it allows them to deal huge damage. As for AP champions, best items are {{item:3157}} with {{item:3151}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3165}}. I literally had a nocturne 2 games ago who was level 13, not even fed, had 4 items, and was able to 1v1 the enemy Ryze who was level 17 full build. And he was able to 1v1 the ryze all game, the ryze being able to one shot literally everyone else couldnt do anything to nocturne. Why? Nocturne had {{item:3161}} {{item:3071}} {{item:1412}} and {{item:3091}}. Which gave him tons of health, damage, and some mr. The ryze however had no zhonyas, and only 300 health coming from morello. The ryze finished the game 16/5/10, with every death being from Nocturne. They ended up losing the game, and nocturne carried the game by killing the one person who was doing anything. The reasoning why armor is useless is pretty obvious. The very basic being, Black Cleaver and Lord Dominiks. Riot buffed Lord Dom and Mortal Reminder's armor pen a year ago, making the armor pen higher than ever. On top of that, players who build Black Cleaver get to remove 24% of your armor, while Champions like Nasus, Garen, etc, are able to remove a % of your armor just from their abilities. Thats the real reasoning to why armor is useless. Lethality isnt really the issue anymore considering one armor item counters all the lethality one could build.
: Is Lee Sin worth it?
Hes hard to carry with in low elo in my opinion. On top of that he requires a lot of common sense and hand eye coordination which many lee players lack. Hes been one of the best junglers for a while now in high elo, but requires some time to actually play well.
Rioter Comments
kurdt911 (EUW)
: Ranked playerbase... has down a lot?
Ranked is an RNG coinflip mess of people dying 30 times within 20 minutes on one team. There is no reason to play it unless youre just trying to have fun, which you can just play normals/aram instead
Rioter Comments
: I feel like all your points have been brought up multiple times across many threads. But what do you expect Riot to do about it? They made these changes with flashier plays, bigger numbers, and faster games in mind. The changes are issues for players that enjoyed the more strategical side of league, but Riot does not cater to us anymore because we are not the population that can get them the most money. We can point out everything that has led us to what we have now, but I don't see it getting better.
> [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPqrNEG1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-12T06:40:27.049+0000) > > I feel like all your points have been brought up multiple times across many threads. > > But what do you expect Riot to do about it? They made these changes with flashier plays, bigger numbers, and faster games in mind. The changes are issues for players that enjoyed the more strategical side of league, but Riot does not cater to us anymore because we are not the population that can get them the most money. We can point out everything that has led us to what we have now, but I don't see it getting better. I havent seen any posts go this in depth with it tho. Most of the posts just say "runes reforged ruined league", but people dont understand how it really did ruin the game. What Riot needs to do is revert the minions change, and revert the patch 7.22 buffs on all champs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jayce Account 35,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tg9g2uA0,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T04:30:24.820+0000) > > You dont even play League yet youre on their forums. Don't know where you got that idea, I played today all day.
Yeah I was looking at your ranked gameplay. Most people who play ranked are the ones who actually care about the state of the game in my opinion.
NY64 (NA)
: I am surprised that you brought up the minion change. I had forgotten about but you are right, it definitely was an unnecessary feature that makes the game more of a snowball fest since minion waves don’t matter except for the ones with cannons. However regarding the runes I kind of disagree. Yes there were more choices but it felt stupid that you had to pay for them because it punished new players and it was unnecessary complication for new players. I like the runes reforged because each rune has a clear purpose while also being simpler for new players. I agree the runes’ numbers are too high so I think they just need numbers nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=NY64,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPqrNEG1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-12T04:24:27.469+0000) > > I am surprised that you brought up the minion change. I had forgotten about but you are right, it definitely was an unnecessary feature that makes the game more of a snowball fest since minion waves don’t matter except for the ones with cannons. However regarding the runes I kind of disagree. Yes there were more choices but it felt stupid that you had to pay for them because it punished new players and it was unnecessary complication for new players. I like the runes reforged because each rune has a clear purpose while also being simpler for new players. I agree the runes’ numbers are too high so I think they just need numbers nerfs. Yeah dont get me wrong i like the new runes, but they need to nerf the compensation buffs they gave to him considering they already added stat runes and made the buffs to every champ in 7.22
: > [{quoted}](name=Jayce Account 35,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tg9g2uA0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-11T10:38:05.532+0000) > > Unfortunately I have 34 difference accounts, and I have used all of them on the forum page except for 1. Bruh. Maybe post less on the forums and you won't lose your games. Oh Mega LUL.
You dont even play League yet youre on their forums.
: I simply take issue with people posting about how much they despise the state of the game while (self admittedly too) offering no constructive solutions to combat it. It comes off to me as just another crybaby who lost some ranked games and wants to vent on the forums. Fine, but don't hide it under the guise of a "constructive post". A constructive post would say what he'd like changed. I've played since 2010, believe me the game has undergone extensive changes. I for one welcome them and have enjoyed the game more because of it. So I don't share the OP's views here, but if I did have a problem I would try to offer up something that IMO would fix said problem, rather than complaining for the sake of it. I'm a problem solver, not a whiny baby.
> [{quoted}](name=inbredpsychosis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPqrNEG1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-12T04:07:00.200+0000) > > I simply take issue with people posting about how much they despise the state of the game while (self admittedly too) offering no constructive solutions to combat it. It comes off to me as just another crybaby who lost some ranked games and wants to vent on the forums. Fine, but don't hide it under the guise of a "constructive post". A constructive post would say what he'd like changed. > > I've played since 2010, believe me the game has undergone extensive changes. I for one welcome them and have enjoyed the game more because of it. So I don't share the OP's views here, but if I did have a problem I would try to offer up something that IMO would fix said problem, rather than complaining for the sake of it. I'm a problem solver, not a whiny baby. Theres a difference here tho, I am actually passionate about League am for making the game better. Think of it like Gordon Ramsay, hes very passionate about the food business, he gets mad only when he sees food with no care. Its the same thing with me and league, how league driven away from a skill based game where you can show your skill to a game that is just who can one shot the other fastest,
: > [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPqrNEG1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T03:57:38.703+0000) > > The OP spent time on this and it gives insight to new player's. > > Wonderful post and I love to see someone genuine perspective on the issue. He spent time on it but it ultimately doesn't say much outside of a prettied up rage. He provides no real solutions to these problems and some of them don't really read to me as a problem for most anyway. I'm not giving someone credit because they take to the forums and complain. Everyone here does that and that's all they seem to do. If you hate it, toss around better ideas or uninstall and go to the park, man.
> [{quoted}](name=inbredpsychosis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPqrNEG1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T03:58:55.816+0000) > > He provides no real solutions to these problems and some of them don't really read to me as a problem for most anyway. Thought the solution was rather obvious, but guess I have to spell out everything for you instead of just thinking of the solution yourself. The solution = Revert minions, revert all patch 7.22 done to champions. Meaning get rid of the bonus damage, armor, health, everything that changed champions, nerf runes reforged damage bonus down. Meaning champions getting 18% attack speed compared to 4% attack speed from old runes should be nerfed down.
: I'll correct name of thread for ya. "This is why ((League)) has always been an RNG game" It's still same. Autofill? You had to call out your role before dude and he picked whatever he wanted anyways if he was first pick. Or you had to wait 10+ mins(more in dia). Have you played in S3? Literally same season, dmg high af. May I see other posts you created pls? May you list all skill factors that has been restrained by this meta? PS. learn to dodge
>May I see other posts you created pls? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/nPqrNEG1-here-is-why-the-core-game-of-league-of-legends-is-currently-broken
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tg9g2uA0,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-05-11T16:23:25.038+0000) > > We've seen so many other posts just like this one though. At what point do we go "okay, we may have a problem to look into"? look into what? people being idiots and playing new stuff? how is that riot's fault? do people here think that riot has some mind control machine or something? also there could be a million posts like this one and it would mean nothing since it's just salty people being mad because they lost. Simple as that. This type of posts are no different from the "X champion beat me therefore OP" threads you see all the time
There is a reason why the game is broken right now. Actual reasons, has nothing to do with people trying new stuff out (even tho thats why the game is RNG right now, but thats not why its broken). Nobody really has addressed the actual problems with the game, which requires some digging if you actually want to know why the game is broken right now.
: How are these pictures supposed to be convincing me that it was a coin flip/your team lost you the game while you were carrying. Half those games looks like you’re doing just as bad or worse than ur team. But ok.
>How are these pictures supposed to be convincing me that it was a coin flip/your team lost you the game while you were carrying I didn't take the pictures of how many of these people were first timing or didnt know their champion for these specific examples, but I do have some for other pictures. The point is that players are dying more than 1 time a difference, making it impossible to be useful. >Half those games looks like you’re doing just as bad or worse than ur team. But ok. Yeah recently I have just been giving up rather than playing them out. These examples were from my past 10ish games I think, and I just decided to stop caring once I see its 1vs8 in kills when we are only 5 minutes in. So I basically was trying to find different strats when teams die more than 1 time a minute, considering winning lane doesn't really do anything for winning.
usul1202 (NA)
: How the fuck is that riots fault? Riot didn't do champ select for them, riot didn't psychically know what they would pick. Riot put a bunch of high plat mmr people together because they all win/lose enough to be matched at that level, and as it turns out, people are fuck wits. Oh no. There's only been stories about that since writing began... That matchmaking is fine, people are inconsistent. When you learn a way to predict people's inconsistencies you will literally become a millionaire easily.
In the post i claimed its the Autofills fault at the moment for the RNG. There are 3 other reasons as to why the game is actually broken right now, and thats the game itself not just random things like autofill.
Poske (EUNE)
: I recc dodging the games you have morgana in team as that champion is pathetic to a point I round her up to 0.5 of a champion I always dodge champ select whenever there is morgana / jhin in team I am not a Jayce expert BUT WHAT DO YOU FKING EXPECT? YOUR CHAMPION DEFAULT WINS A LANE IN 99% OF MATCHUPS OF COURSE YOU FALL OFF. ALSO WTF IS THAT AUTISTIC BUILD. AND WHY ARE YOU USING 1 GAME AS SAMPLE SIZE never expect Plat kalista to do anything
>ALSO WTF IS THAT AUTISTIC BUILD. I have a lot of different builds i use for Jayce. This one in particular that im using one lets me 1 auto kill if it crits late game. I mainly just test builds beens me actually trying doesnt win games due to this rng mess. So I always try builds out to see if i can solo carry with them. >AND WHY ARE YOU USING 1 GAME AS SAMPLE SIZE Because if i post too many samples then people just ignore the post. Ive done it on a lot of my other accounts where i upload lots of evidence to one of my claims, and people just end up not reading it.
: Because 2 games are the entirety of everything.
First off it was one game, the first picture is before the second is after. You want more examples? Here you go have fun with em. https://imgur.com/E85scC7 https://imgur.com/W7YHx61 https://imgur.com/Q3UGXWu https://imgur.com/l3zpQn1 https://imgur.com/a/uXCdvuK Let me know if you want more examples. I have over 600 pictures of these games since Season 8 started,
: I'll correct name of thread for ya. "This is why ((League)) has always been an RNG game" It's still same. Autofill? You had to call out your role before dude and he picked whatever he wanted anyways if he was first pick. Or you had to wait 10+ mins(more in dia). Have you played in S3? Literally same season, dmg high af. May I see other posts you created pls? May you list all skill factors that has been restrained by this meta? PS. learn to dodge
>May I see other posts you created pls? Unfortunately I have 34 difference accounts, and I have used all of them on the forum page except for 1. So in order for me to find the other posts, I would have to search through every single discussion I have ever made on those accounts. Which there's no way I am going to go through all that, I will make a shorter post later when I get some sleep because as of now I am way too tired to make an accurate explanation for it. >May you list all skill factors that has been restrained by this meta? Farming doesn't matter as much as it used to. Looking at someone's farm alone could tell you if someone was a smurf or not. Back in season 7 and previous, players who were getting 9+ cs/m were getting to diamond elo with 70ish percent win rates. That was a harder skill back then as well because you'd start out with about 50-75 ad. 75 if you went full AD runes + Long sword. Today you can get 58-86 starting AD if you went all AD runes and long sword. Thats 400g worth of ad just given out for free. Making the game easier for everyone to farm, and everyone is now just after kills causing it to be a fiesta where people die left and right to where you have no impact. Back then, people who would go 3/7 within 35 minutes were the types of RNG youd find. That was also something youd see about 1 in every 10 games, and it was only one person doing it. Today people are dying more than 1 death a minute, and its not even just 1 player, most of the time its 3 people. Which I like to call them the 3 musketeers. Point is, farming is easier than ever. Laning is easier than ever. Getting drakes, barons, towers, everything, is simply easier than ever before. The game is at the point where when you play in bronze/silver, you're seeing players getting more than 7-8 cs/m every game, and just because of that you now have games where everyone is basically a smurf rather than some ordinary player. I had a list from when I would play in lower elos. Lists that told me what to do in able to win because those elos always had something wrong with their gameplay mechanically. Season 7 Bronze - Silver = Don't know how to counter split push, and they dont build armor regardless of damage dealt. Season 7 Gold were passive players who strictly wanted to farm and not fight, thus harassing them was the easiest way to win the game. You get the point. Today, I don't even use this list anymore because there is no strategy to use when facing a certain elo. The only thing to do is just punish mistakes and win the game for the most part. Thats where the RNG comes to place because when someone faces a Bronze/Silver as a diamond elo player, they can easily punish their mistakes and get fed. But when someone fights a high plat+ player, theyre not gonna make many of the mistakes that will allow you to 1v5 unless of course, theyre autofilled. >PS. learn to dodge Doesn't even matter anymore. I have dodged 4 games today and only played 4 games, while losing 3 out of 4 of those games I didn't dodge.
Rioter Comments
: > If games are based off MMR... Then how come I keep getting players who are same rank as everyone else in the game, but have 20-30% overall win rates? Because games are not based off win rate, the games are based off MMR.
MMR is based off of how many games you have won in the past like 10-20 games. And the player im talking about in my given example has a 30% wr past 20 games along with the 39% overall wr.
WizardBG15 (EUNE)
: I want to One Trick a Champion
I have over 10,000 games on Jayce alone in the top lane, and have tried many other champions before and during one tricking him to see who to one trick. Do not one trick jayce first of all. Champions is probably hardest to master in the game, and by the time you do master him you couldve mastered over 7 champions instead of just one. My personal opinion for one tricking is to look for the champion that is always good. Not matter what season it is, the nerfs done to said champion, that they will always be able to carry if the player is good. These champions are: {{champion:39}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:10}} Most of these champions have good ults to allow you to practically 1v5 when fed. Most are also very good at dueling in the top lane, meaning they're extremely good at carrying games when mastered because you can get fed much easier. Champions like Fiora are good at dueling, but thats pretty much it for the most part, very hard to carry with her. Kennen requires a smart team to play with him, which is why you mostly see him in the LCS performing good because people know hot to play with him. Voli and Lee are a big no unless you're just trying to have fun and not rank up to high elo any day. Lee has trash mid/late game, making his laning phase 100% about roaming and winning other lanes. Voli is decent top lane at the moment, but you cant 1v5 with him and you for sure wont see him in the top lane as a good champ for a long time.
Rioter Comments
: Nerf Lethality Items
That literally wont do anything to the game, people will still get one shotted left and right, on top of that, one armor item denies all the lethality that person built, so thats a very stupid idea. Nerfing lethality wont stop one shotting. People with trinity force one shot everyone. People with rageblade 1v5.
Pika Fox (NA)
: If you need to phrase it that way, the better suggestion would be "how do i get better so i can win games my team mates do poorly in".
You don't even play ranked, or league hardly in general. Game is full of feeders to the point to where smurfs cant even carry unless they duoqueue
Rioter Comments
: Wanna climb? Dodging is important part of it and it will speed it up
Tried to dodge my last game. Saw the 3rd time jungler, 4th time yas, autofilled alistar support first time ali vs a cancer team Tahm/mumu/Malz/Twitch/Pyke. 10 Seconds left on the clock till game starts. I close the client, start client back up 30 seconds later. Game started, and we get stomped. Now I go to bed.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Jayce Account 35,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OoOltG2u,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-05T09:03:35.589+0000) > > First game, team goes 4/15, I go 3/1, only 20 minutes into the game, we lose. > > Next game, enemy team goes 14/38, only 24 minute game, we win. > > After that, a close game 55/60, 44 minute game. Which was actually fun to play. > > Next game, enemy team goes 20/31 in a 24 minute game, we win. > > Next game, my team goes 15/27, I go 4/2 in a 24 minute game, we lose. > > Finally last game, my team goes 6/34, I go 2/1 in a 19 minute game, we lose. > > Notice something similar in all these games? Only one of these games felt like I had any impact at all and it was the 44 minute game which Riot despises to have because theyre too long. All the other games, I have no impact, I have no way of turning the game around. > > Stop with this fiesta meta already Riot. This isnt even fun anymore when every game is practically the same where 1 team is 1/8 in the first 5 minutes of the game. Its completely stupid, nerf damage, all of it. 0 reason people should be starting the game with 500 gold worth of base ad/ap compared to season 7 and previous. Back then the highest AD I could get on Jayce possible was 72 Level 1 with Long Sword. Today I can get 86 starting ad level 1, how hard is it to see the problem? > > Edit: How did this go from +16 to -2 within 5 minutes lol? 1st of all this depends on your rank, in Plat games that rarely happens the way you describe it, I all ways say this to anyone crying over the matchmaking, no matter what no matter how Riot can't make games 50 50. They just can't, I can win 5 games a day and tomorrow wake up in a bad mood and tilt and lose 4 games, now tell me if I'm Plat 3 what matchmaking would you give me? You can't real tell because I won 5 but lost 4 so where does that put me? My point is that games aren't 50 50 they are 55 45 from the moment you get into champ select, now anything you act/don't act changes it Team comp, mentality, other player's skill, the side on the map your on everything goes into your % of winning the game, if your untitled every game and play consistent Champs you'll climb (I'm Plat 3 20 something lp with 93 wins and 60-59% winrate) now play the game and make the % of the games you impact matter It goes like this 40% you insta lost because of you team mates/team comp/skill differences 40% of 'em you won for the same reasons but on your team And 20% are up to what you do how you play and what you say/don't say Keep all of this in mind what you que up again {{champion:517}}
>1st of all this depends on your rank, in Plat games that rarely happens the way you describe it, I all ways say this to anyone crying over the matchmaking, no matter what no matter how Riot can't make games 50 50. All these games were in plat 4-2 elo tho. Riot cant make the games 50/50, but them reducing damage overall would allow the game to not be so much of an RNG fiesta where teams are dying over 1 time per minute. Skilled players would be able to rank up from farming advantage, objectives, and actually winning lane. At this point players are winning because of kills, not cs, not drakes, mainly kills. Back then the saying was "Kill are the least important thing to get in the game", it was Towers>Baron>Drake>Rift>CS>Kills. Now its Baron>Kills>Drakes>Towers>Rift>CS.
: Inb4 someone comes in with the typical "y0u hAvE n0 pRo0f!"
Yeah thats true, its all hear say, I can admit that I have heard that from other players but it makes a lot of sense. Especially since I have done tons of research for college papers about South Korea beens I want to live there someday. Their internet cafes only allow people to play a certain amount of time, so it really makes sense. But its true, there isnt really proof that Riot is appealing to koreans/chinese. Theres so many theories to why they make the game a fiesta, another one being that they wanted to make their eSports entertaining and fun to watch fast paced call of duty type game. Which also is possible.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: I thought Chinese.
Its technically both because Riot is catering towards the people who play in internet cafes. In Korea you are forced to play in internet cafes and cannot play at home unless youre a professional esports player. I dont know how it is in China, but there are lots of internet cafe users in China for sure. They want people who use the internet cafes to be able to get as many games in as possible, and those people love it because they can only play a certain amount of time a day due to the bad gaming addiction problems in korea.
: quick question, how many of those games ended up with your bot/support dying high double digits combined?
All of them actually. But some of the games it wouldnt be just bot lane, it would be all lanes.
: Yes, because 6 games is a massive sample size. And your personal feeling is what matters most, not that of the large majority of people.
Actually almost all the games on this acc that have been like this. I could go through the whole list, but i thought youd get the point just from 6. >And your personal feeling is what matters most, not that of the large majority of people. Pretty sure many people would agree with this and not just me lol.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: been waiting for 3 years for a jayce skin, and it's gonna be bland trash (battle academy)
As a Jayce main I said the same thing, but then I saw how cool the chromas look with him so now im pretty hyped for it. And Jayce is finally getting and emote/icon.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jayce Account 35,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T21:36:37.973+0000) > > There's 4 things in my book which if you master them you will be challenger. > > 1. Wards. Place as many as possible, place them in good areas, always buy as many control wards and destroy as many enemy wards as you can. > 2. KP. Kill participation is a big way to winning games, if you're not getting kill participation, then you're not participating much in fights. This is one of the reasons why Bjerg is really good, because he has insane kill participation along with farm/wards. > 3. Farming. Always try to get at least 7.5 cs/m. > 4. KDA. The less you die, the more exp, gold, and obj you get. > > Good luck Wards are nice but I often find, that when someone walks into a ward I already knew where I was because I watch their pathing, as they farm. Like if vayne is csing while stutter stepping towards the back bush I know she wants a recall but if she is going leftwards I know she wants dragon or to gank mid. I also spam tab and count jungler cs, to know hat camps they cleared and I am generally pretty good at tracking people through fog of war. When they come into view, it was within a third of a second of when I expected them to come into view, and this even got me reported a few times for W ing over a wall and taking it on zed to instagib someone I couldn't see, just because I knew where they were and timed when they would get to that part of the lane. As for KP, the reason Bjerg is superior to every other midlaner on this server that looks more like an NA player is because of his KP, not camera control, spacing, his clicks, input buffering, damage foresight, restraint or flicked clicks vs placed clicks? Is it really that big a deal? Yes, I heard about this farming business and I didn't start playing ranked until I could consistently get 10 cs a minute vs an intermediate bot using karthus auto attacks, so glad I did, because when under pressure, it's harder. What is an obj?
> [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T22:34:15.469+0000) > > Wards are nice but I often find, that when someone walks into a ward I already knew where I was because I watch their pathing, as they farm. Like if vayne is csing while stutter stepping towards the back bush I know she wants a recall but if she is going leftwards I know she wants dragon or to gank mid. I also spam tab and count jungler cs, to know hat camps they cleared and I am generally pretty good at tracking people through fog of war. When they come into view, it was within a third of a second of when I expected them to come into view, and this even got me reported a few times for W ing over a wall and taking it on zed to instagib someone I couldn't see, just because I knew where they were and timed when they would get to that part of the lane. The wards arent only for you tho, they're mainly for your team. Your team will overextend all the time, unless they see for themselves that then enemy jungler/mid/top is coming to their lane. That's the main reason why warding in solo queue is so important for ranking up, otherwise if you dont ward you will see your team mates going 0/12 every game. Think of it like a solo game, where its you with 4 bots vs 5 real players. If you use the wards correctly, the 4 bots on your team will use it to their advantage. >As for KP, the reason Bjerg is superior to every other midlaner on this server that looks more like an NA player is because of his KP, not camera control, spacing, his clicks, input buffering, damage foresight, restraint or flicked clicks vs placed clicks? Is it really that big a deal? Bjerg has insane game mechanics, csing, and kill participation. Almost all pro players have insane mechanics and csing, but they lack on kill participation. Faker even said himself that this why Bjerg is a better mid laner, but team wise Bjerg lacks because his team cant carry with him. Its always Bjerg 1v5ing while if Faker gets ahead, they can close the game. >Yes, I heard about this farming business and I didn't start playing ranked until I could consistently get 10 cs a minute vs an intermediate bot using karthus auto attacks, so glad I did, because when under pressure, it's harder. Honestly using a different champion with trash auto attack animation isnt going to make you farm better. People just say that, but it's a myth. If youre going to practice farming, pick the champion you actually play in your champion pool. For instance, I am a Jayce one trick, so im only going to practice last hitting with Jayce. Not Anivia, not LB, only Jayce. Because getting adapted to an Anivia's auto attack style when I dont even play her, will make it even harder for me to farm than I already did. The best thing to do is to practice against a bot in Practice mode, with the champion you actually want to play. Farm for 5 minutes, then reset practice mode and keep repeating that. There is 44 cs in 5 minutes, try to get at least 40+ 3 times in a row, then challenge yourself by looking at map more and harassing the enemy bot while keeping 40+ cs in 5 min. >What is an obj? Means objectives. You not dying means you'll get more tower gold from the tower plating, Rift Heralds, Dragons, because youll always be up to participate in contesting these objectives.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jayce Account 35,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-04-30T09:14:37.947+0000) > > Are you trying to play to win or just for fun I play to win and improve. I want to reach grandmaster tier in the reasonably soon future so I can play with my SO
> [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T18:32:09.614+0000) > > I play to win and improve. I want to reach grandmaster tier in the reasonably soon future so I can play with my SO There's 4 things in my book which if you master them you will be challenger. 1. Wards. Place as many as possible, place them in good areas, always buy as many control wards and destroy as many enemy wards as you can. 2. KP. Kill participation is a big way to winning games, if you're not getting kill participation, then you're not participating much in fights. This is one of the reasons why Bjerg is really good, because he has insane kill participation along with farm/wards. 3. Farming. Always try to get at least 7.5 cs/m. 4. KDA. The less you die, the more exp, gold, and obj you get. Good luck
: I am Iron 4 on the NA server, AMA
Are you trying to play to win or just for fun
: Most Satisfying Sound(s) In League?
{{champion:17}} Laugh {{champion:75}} Spam Dancing {{champion:45}} W {{champion:122}} Laugh
: Just because they are popular in LCS doesnt mean they are good. For example... remember that rakan and tahm nerf recently? Im pretty sure both of them had a >50% wr in soloQ but were only nerfed because pros abused them
Créam (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7IQ3PsQP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T23:49:07.684+0000) > > WhY iS dArIuS bEiNg BuFfEd ? > > https://m.u.gg/lol/champions/darius/build/ Because he getting shit on by every top laner that meta atm?
> [{quoted}](name=Créam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7IQ3PsQP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-29T02:31:39.967+0000) > > Because he getting shit on by every top laner that meta atm? Every top lane that isnt meta is getting stomped on by meta top laners. What logic is this?
Rioter Comments
: Smurfing should be bannable
So how do you assume to detect somones smurfing? "Wow this guys really good at the game, he must be smurfing! Ban him!". Is that your logic?
Show more

Jayce Account 35

Level 51 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion